Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Oscar Fresh Vanilla Oscar de la Renta for women

Oscar Fresh Vanilla Oscar de la Renta for women
dislike

Oscar Fresh Vanilla Oscar de la Renta for women Pictures Oscar Fresh Vanilla Oscar de la Renta for women Pictures

Oscar Fresh Vanilla by Oscar de la Renta is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. Oscar Fresh Vanilla was launched in 2008. The nose behind this fragrance is Sonia Constant. Top notes are black currant and bergamot; middle notes are orange blossom, marshmallow and rose; base notes are peru balsam, musk and vanilla.

Black Currant Bergamot

Orange Blossom Marshmallow Rose

Peru Balsam Musk Vanilla

Oscar Fresh Vanilla Fragrance Reviews

Jernê Knowles
Jernê Knowles

Jeez good perfume of the disease! I never imagined that Fresh Vanilla Oscar de La Renta was so great how much is just looking for a bottle that does not say much about what your fact notes represent to evolve. In the opening he brings a dense duet between Gooseberry xaropada with a citrus juice, which here should be bergamot, something dense, beefy and quite sweet that is broken with citrus touches generating an output as well as distinct, an amazingly sensible output. Crucify me, but its output is identical to the Trouble Boucheron, only with citrus tones, this one is as if the Trouble was still a teenager and did not have the imposing / dirty looks that will reach to reach his adulthood, he goes the vibe of inexperience, tolerance and so on. Hence, it evolves into fresh and dewy bright roses, which together of Orange Blossoms still on the tree and refer to the wonderful smell of the stems, leaves and even the already ripe oranges receive sweet grace of Marshmallow, giving it softness, a female hyper velvety background that surrounds like a cloud and every minute spent advancing their silage, will cause a feeling of well-being to the wearer. It's such a wonderful perfume, as already said, we want it not evolve our skin NEVER even more because the Vanilla appearing in his farewell despite being edible flee the banality of vanilla perfume "teens" of today it is more serious and heavy, also comes a well pronounced musk, oil medium that intensifies every minute, and I believe to be responsible for their absurd attachment, which in my skin exceeds 20 h with notoriety.

Word of the day: tension... (day 72)

Sweetiekitty
Sweetiekitty

OMG! This is so amazing. This is what I wanted Pure Poison to smell like, but it didn't. This is a perfect spring time fragrance. It has a sweet citrus blast and then a delicate vanilla underneath. Love this!

40plus&fab
40plus&fab

Because of Fragrantica I learned of the OdR's limited edition frags. I've recently aquired Soft Amber and Red Orchid. Thanks to willfulmisscond's PSA I also got one of those last 5 bottles of Fresh Vanilla from Overstock!! My skin really likes vanilla so I hoped this would be a winner. I don't particularly care for the initial bergamont (herbally) opening, but as it evolves, it becomes bright and sparkely yet with a soft hand. IMO it leans more citrusy than vanilla. I can see the comparison to a creamsicle (yet I prefer that descriptor for the lovely 7:15am in Bali which is a creamy, warm, sexy citrus vanilla) Fresh Vanilla is brighter, crisper, a sunnier version of 7:15. This is a literally refreshing take on vanilla. Glad I have it!

Norgirl
Norgirl

I love this so so much . everytime i put it one its suppsrisees whit me whit its lovely mix of vanilla and mashmellow whit a lovely twist off orange flowers and rose. it has a slight almost tropical feal to it. so fresh and so so jummy. I realy want more off this beauty. So if anybody have it and thinking off swapping selling. please let me know
I love the powdery vanilla feal this have . on off The best vanillas ever . please bring it back again .. a treasure for shure

nearfantastica
nearfantastica

Thanks again to my favorite swapper tracinda62, I am now the proud owner of a full sized bottle of this!! Oscar Fresh Vanilla is a really lovely scent, it is not at ALL foody or gourmand-y but it is a lovely vanilla/marshmallowy fragrance. It is very reminicent of the original Oscar perfume. Extremely, actually! It is like they took the original lovely Oscar scent and just added some vanilla and sweet notes. Not a night scent, but perfect for brunch, office or any kind of daytime happenings. I love this one so much better than the original, a little light for winter but I will definately be breaking this baby out come the first snow melt :) The marshmallow in this scent is very similar to the marshmallow in Mariah Careys "M" fragrance.

BelleofRivendell
BelleofRivendell

Kind of like a pop singer with an unusually strong voice, I can see Fresh Vanilla being a crowd pleaser and yet stand out at the same time. This is a powdery, sensual vanilla-dominant perfume that is deepened by the rose, musk, and a hint of balsam & citrus. For some reason, it resonates as an oriental vanilla for me. It is rich enough to be spared for cooler weather and sexy enough to be whipped out for nighttime. It has also served as a comfort scent to me when I want to feel a soft, warm shawl around my achy shoulders. Has outstanding sillage and staying power. Definitely recommended for gourmand and oriental vanilla lovers. Such a shame that it's discontinued. Oscar de la Renta, please bring this back!

starfish
starfish

Oscar if you're reading this please bring this one back. It is my personal favourite, wearable anytime of year- day or evening. So fresh and comforting. I think its the marshmellow that makes it so lovely however all the ingredients combine deliciously to create a masterpiece of a fragrance.

olga1780
olga1780

Oh, WOW....this is unbelieveably good!!!
The notes of rose, bergamot and vanilla are amazing! They all morph into a sparkling, refreshing and very uplifting fragrance. I do see some similarities with Trouble but Fresh Vanilla is more fresh and summery with a bigger projection.
I just can't get enough of Oscar de La Renta!

c3c
c3c

The first thing I thought of when I sprayed this on was Boucheron Trouble. But if you remove the lemon from Trouble and add a light orangy citrus, and you basically have Fresh Vanilla. I admit I was a bit disappointed. I like Trouble but I wasn't expecting that from Oscar.

In fact I had been afraid Fresh Vanilla would be like Oscar Tropical which smells musty and old on me. Thankfully it's a different animal. As mentioned by others it's not a foody vanilla at all. It is definitely best for cooler weather. Pleasant, sophisticated (much like Trouble), basically if you are a fan of Trouble you will definitely like this.
No musty old perfume here!

tara19
tara19

does anyone know where i can get it? im absolutly in love with this perfume n must have it again no matter wat.

Roma27
Roma27

Not a gourmand lover per say but this is such an interesting fragrance. Not into too much vanilla either but this is just adequate enough for me to handle.Helps that it has that fruity edge to it.How did I manage to let this slip through my grasp? I purchased this as a gift for a family members 21st. She adored it & so did her mom & so did I, so now both are sharing their new found treasure which is absolutely great!!! How I wish I purchased an extra bottle for myself as it was on such a great special at the time. Instead I chose something way more dissapointing in the end. Now that's regret for you....always a tad bit late. Oh well,will just see it as the one that got away for now ;)

darkbeauty
darkbeauty

Sniffing from the bottle it reminded me of Heartbeat XOXO. It remained that way upon first spray and then morphed into a sweet blend of marshmallow, citrus, and vanilla. Each notes eventually shines through... even with a bit of rose into a powdery finish.

It's pretty, "fresh", and youthful without trying.

icekat
icekat

Fresh Vanilla? What a lovely concept for a spring and summer perfume. I am a big fan of vanilla perfumes and this one did not disappoint me. FRESH VANILLA definitely stole my heart with its aromatic fresh bergamot beginning and lovely marshmallow vanilla notes in the end. It is like being outside on a lovely spring day and eating delicious marshmallows. It is so yummy gourmand but also fresh and light.

FRESH VANILLA opens with a bright and very aromatic note of bergamot. I LOVE the bergamot in this perfume. It is herbal, strong and fresh. The blackcurrant adds charming sweetness but it also remains a bit green as if the green stems and leaves were included along with the sweet berries. The heart notes blossom into a light sweet rose scent mixed with the blackcurrant. At this point it is lovely fruity floral scent. And then this heavenly marshmallow note drifts in like a fluffy and delicious cloud. It starts in the heart notes but it truly blossoms in the base mixed with the lovely vanilla. The vanilla marshmallows dry down is absolutely delicious. It lingers for hours but never gets too sugary or overly strong.

The sillage and longevity are decent. The scent does not overpower but does stay for at least 5-6 hours. I definitely recommend it for vanilla lovers as the spring and summer perfume but of course it could be enjoyed anytime of the year.
(This review is for eau de toilette)

Scentaholic
Scentaholic

Just got this yesterday thanks to member "belle de sud" and I am so pleased! This fragrance is so bright and fresh. I would say it is a citrusy vanilla. The marshmallow does shine through in the end though as I am left with it lingering on my wrists. Smells delicious! It lasted over 5 hours on me and sillage was still quite strong.

*Good scent for spring and summer!

krissycat
krissycat

I absolutely adore this perfume. It smells so much like a Creamsicle in my opinion and its probably going to be one of my favorite gourmands that I own. I never would have discovered this perfume w/o fragrantica so I'm so happy I gave this one a try based on reviews. This did not disappoint. I like this better than fantasy, and I didn't think that could ever happen! :)

mandashell
mandashell

I really don't know why I gave this away almost two years ago but thankfully I've now come to my senses. This is a lovely, bright, soft and citrusy vanilla fragrance. The marshmallow infused base will keep you coming back for more!! ;') Thought I didn't like it so much then because it seemed quite powdery but now everything settles just right. Guess my tastes have changed over the last two years.

Well, one of the best things about Oscar Fresh Vanilla is that it has EXCELLENT lasting power for an Edt!! 8hrs minimum! So, if you are looking for something that smells a little sweet and youthful without smelling juvenile then I suggest you give Oscar FResh Vanilla a try! ;'D

DriHonne
DriHonne

In the beginning I feel the flower is floral but after the dry down, both vanilla and the musk stand out.Staying power lasts about 12 hours in my skin. My husband is crazy about vanilla and I always get compliments when wearing this perfume. Very good reason to wear Oscar Fresh Vanilla. ;-)

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

I totally agree with Action - Fresh Vanilla By Oscar is a gorgeous gourmand fragarnce, if you love Pink Sugar or Delicious Cotton Candy - you may fall head over heels with it!
It is not a simple vanilla fragrance, there is more to it, a gentle bergamot note with a hint of rose and wrapped in a lovely warm and comfy vanilla shawl :-)
The much missed and regretfully discontinued 'Vanilla Fields' fragrance lovers would be delighted to find out that Oscar Fresh Vanilla is a great substitute!
It is great and has some right lasting power, even though it is only an EDT!

kittymoon
kittymoon

Yes fresh bergamot blackcurrant opening, yes vanilla turns bitter burned vanilla-musk wrapped in rose-petals but all that doesn't matter because nobody will notice. It turns you into a fluffy white marshmallow with powdery sugar as soon as you're out of the door. I love it!

This fragrance is a rather interesting take on vanilla.

Oscar Fresh Vanilla opens quite strongly with tarty blackcurrant and strong, citrusy bergamot sitting alongside a creamy yet intense vanilla note.

While I enjoyed the opening, I did feel as if it was a little overpowering, syrupy in fact. I often prefer my vanilla scents to be more sugary and light.

The heart of Oscar Fresh Vanilla however, satisfied my cravings for sugar and softness. The marshmallow note is absolutely divine. It almost captures that fluffy and airy texture on the skin.

Particularly in the drydown, the marshmallow tends to overshadow the vanilla, which could irritate some wearers that specifically want vanilla. However, I find the whole composition rather unique and pleasant. It's sweet but not too sweet and certainly adaptable for wear by people of any age.

The lasting strength is very good for a musky vanilla, seeming that most fragrances of this kind can't seem to last more than a few hours. I can definitely recommend Oscar Fresh Vanilla.

mwater1
mwater1

I recently purchased Oscar Fresh Vanilla and I'm so on the fence with this one. The initial spray was tangy and creamy, reminiscent of an orange dreamsicle as Amanda said it was. I didn't pick up the black currant in the opening at all. The middle is soft, slightly powdery, and it's sweetly marshmallow-y vanilla at the same time. The drydown of the fragrance is soft musk, vanilla, and I can still detect a trace of the orange blossom and bergamont. It even works with my chemistry and lasts for over 8 hours on me.

My only issue with this great fragrance is in the heart notes. I would be lying if I said that I don't like it, because I do. It's a unique fragrance and I haven't encountered anything similar. I don't really think it's similar to Hypnose at all. It's the powder puff aspect of Fresh Vanilla--this is why I'm so undecided about it. I was happy with the opening, but I really don't enjoy powdery fragrances-they make me feel like I can't breathe. Since I have a bottle, I will continue to use it througout the winter, but I don't see me looking high and low for a new bottle.

I guess that overall, Fresh Vanilla is a really well done vanilla fragrance. I score it a 7 out of 10.

Adriana_87
Adriana_87

Its very similair with Hypnose by Lancome,especially at the start but its a bit fresher.And the drydown is fantastic,you almost want to eat it..Love it,so if you like Hypnose you would like this one too

Eau de moi
Eau de moi

In general, I really like the smell of vanilla in perfumes. But, I am not into "only" vanilla perfumes. I was a bit anxious to try this one, especially that I bought a full 50 ml on the net.

Nice suprise. This is such a soft, warm (and fresh at the same time), nice vanilla scent. I guess the marshmallow note brings a sweetness to the vanilla, without making it too sweet and sugary. Definitely, a winner for me. Bravo!

Edit: The drydown is a marshmallow scent, period. Delicious and exquisite. Double bravo!

Sterling Maiden
Sterling Maiden

The bottle is gorgeous, the scent warm and softly seductive. It's sweet, but not cloying or strong, and it radiates like sunshine falling on a freshly baked pound cake cooling on a windowsill.

It layers well with the Amber scent from the same collection. As the scent stays close to the body, it could be worn anywhere, at any time.

Darling Starling
Darling Starling

I got a whiff of this on a friend the other day and just had to know what it was. Now I know I need it!!! This scent opens with a cool vanilla mixed with a crisp citrus note. The citrus quickly blends into the vanilla, producing a powdery creamsicle scent. I have been hoping to find a scent like this for a long time, and once I find it I will be wearing it during the spring and summer, but I think this scent might work for the colder months too!

Amanda79
Amanda79

I smell the citrus bergamot/orange a lot at first and then orange, vanilla, marshmallows towards the end. Kind of like a musky creamsicle! It sorta reminds me of L De Lolita Lempicka minus the cinnamon.

adeline_chan_sy
adeline_chan_sy

A marshmellowy powdery soft scent. I have and like all of the Oscar Limited Editions including the rare Tropical Flower and almost added this to complete the collection. Except for the fact that I don't take to vanilla notes easily. A shame, this snuggly skin scent would make another girl happy.

Missykitten
Missykitten

This a subtle fragrance. It is sweet and delicate with a hint of musky freshness. Very light and not too sweet.

wildflower
wildflower

A must have! I smelled this on a shop, and was instantly sold!! delicious, soft, sexy, beatiful, sweet, but not too sweet.

I would describe this as fruity vanilla (but thats not an olfactive group)

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Oscar de la Renta Oscar Fresh Vanilla fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Oscar de la Renta Oscar Fresh Vanilla, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Oscar Fresh Vanilla by Oscar de la Renta. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Oscar Fresh Vanilla by Oscar de la Renta represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.