Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity « Groups

Oscar Tropical Oscar de la Renta for women

Oscar Tropical Oscar de la Renta for women
dislike

yellow floral

Oscar Tropical is a fresh interpretation of the classic Oscar perfume, launched in 2002. The bottle is designed by Serge Mansau.

Top notes: bergamot, mandarin, dewberry and passionfruit flower. Heart: frangipani, orange blossom and ylang-ylang. Base: amber, sandalwood and vanilla.

Available as 100 ml EDT.

Bergamot Mandarin Orange Passionfruit Blackberry

African Orange flower Ylang-Ylang Frangipani

Amber Vanille

Oscar Tropical Fragrance Reviews

EllGee315
EllGee315

This scent definitely says "summer" to me; it can be somewhat powerful on first spritz, but soon mellows. I love that it lingers quite a long time (hours) on me, unlike many other perfumes these days -- with high prices, but no "remembrance."

kitten_steele
kitten_steele

I have both Tropical and Latin Light and I must say that the strength(on my skin) is just as good as original Oscar. They are so strong, I must be careful when spraying(1-2 sprays is enough) and the scent lasts all day long, even into the evening. 'Til you're going to bed actually! Those 100 ml will last forever! I love this fresh version of Oscar. Truly tropical notes. One can imagine oneself on the beach of a tropical island, sipping on a refreshing drink under the palm trees, hearing the waves crashing in. :-)

I don't know if any of these perfumes can be found today, as I remember they were seasonal. I'm glad I managed to grab a bottle of Tropical and Latin Light when they came out! :-)

Hi Perfumekeeper! Although this perfume is very very wonderful, I think other Oscar perfumes have more sillage. This is a suble sensual tropical perfume. I would suggest this one if you are going on a trip with people during a hot day and you want to smell very good, but not overwhelming. It is a very classy tropical perfume!

PerfumeKeeper
PerfumeKeeper

It's not enough, action. You got me on my knees! Please tell me about sillage, staying power... I love the bottle and scent description but it's just not enough :´(

Wonderful sensual perfume!!!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Oscar de la Renta Oscar Tropical fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Oscar de la Renta Oscar Tropical, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Oscar Tropical by Oscar de la Renta. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Oscar Tropical by Oscar de la Renta represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Thierry Mugler Innocent Lancome La Vie Est Belle Ralph Lauren Romance Paco Rabanne Lady Million Jean Patou Sira des Indes Thierry Mugler Angel Garden Of Stars - La Rose Angel Oscar de la Renta Esprit d’Oscar Britney Spears Radiance Sonia Rykiel Sonia Rykiel Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue Style Yves Rocher Venice Agent Provocateur Strip Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Juicy Couture Couture Couture Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Jean Patou Sublime Karl Lagerfeld Sun Moon Stars Chopard Casmir Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau de Parfum