Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity « Groups

So de la Renta Oscar de la Renta for women

So de la Renta Oscar de la Renta for women
dislike

ozonic
So de la Renta Oscar de la Renta for women Pictures So de la Renta Oscar de la Renta for women Pictures So de la Renta Oscar de la Renta for women Pictures

So de la Renta by Oscar de la Renta is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. So de la Renta was launched in 1997. The nose behind this fragrance is Ilias Ermenidis. Top notes are clementine, kiwi, gardenia, freesia, mango, watermelon and cardamom; middle notes are peony, tuberose, jasmine sambac, lotus and narcissus; base notes are plum, musk and vanilla.

Clementine Kiwi Gardenia Freesia Mango Watermelon Cardamom

Peony Tuberose Jasmine Sambac Lotus Narcissus

Plum Musk Vanilla

Eau de Dolce Vita

So de la Renta Fragrance Reviews

Nikkafragrance
Nikkafragrance

I got a sample of this, because it has some of my favourite notes - watermelon, gardenia, lotus, freesia...So de la renta is a beautifully blended juise, more fruity than floral. I like it because it's so fresh and eminds me od something tropical. Too bad that the longevity is so weak on my skin, it disappears within an hour.

nitschevo

I'm currently cleaning out my perfume cabinet and this one unfortunately didn't make the cut. Not because it's not beautiful but I'm not reaching often enough for it so maybe someone else who is a die hard lover would like to have it :) PM me if you're interested :)

CarmendyNola
CarmendyNola

Cardamom ads a bit of spice to this very floral classic. Dry down is soft and really pleasant. It's not modern or opulent, but that ads to it's classic charm. I have a shelf in my closet and and spot on my vanity for all my various fragrance gems, and while this is a scent that I keep in my closet, I still love wearing it on the right occasions.

Edit: Ok so I just had to say, I wore this tonight to dinner and drinks and got 3- yes 3- compliments. I put it on around 5pm and it's now 12:30am and it STILL smells so good! Wow I forgot how much I love this one.

tessgreenham
tessgreenham

This fragrance is really pretty, too bad the silage and longevity is really poor. I can literally douse myself in it and I can barely smell it coming off my skin :( probably not the best fragrance for going out. I would say try to wear it during limited movement activities

Talia
Talia

I just received a sample, it is so nice, but I am afraid from a big bottle with a spray would be killing powerful, like Volupte.
Reminds me of Carolina Herrera - they are coming from the same time, and bring similar atmosphere of Indian summer.

Sheks
Sheks

A very sweet and feminine scentwhich i really like, it's just a pity that it has limited longevity and sillage.

nitschevo

Received So de la Renta yesterday and had really high expectations for it due to its notes. In Germany this one is not available in stores anymore so there was no chance to test it.

I am wearing it today and it is different than expected. Not so fresh and floral but more of a very powdery floral. I hope I haven't gotten a bad bottle?

Will update as soon as I got a better feeling of this one. :)

Update: I used it a couple of times now and really like it. It's different than I expected it to be but that's not specifically a bad thing. As said it is not that fresh or even aquatic to me. It's more of a powdery floral (gardenia and tuberose mainly) with a tiny tiny watermelon playing peek-a-boo. In the end, as previous reviewers stated it all mellows into one powdery, flowery scent that I quite enjoy. Right now we're having a relatively cool spring here. Curious how it will play out on a hot day :)

icecube
icecube

Starts out with very strong flowernotes.
I can detect tuberrose and gardenia as the most prominent.
No fruits at this time.
After drydown it gets softer but the same notes prominent as in the beginning.
A total flowerperfume on my skin.

Plrowden
Plrowden

Just received and am wearing It for the first time. I found the opening to be quite fresh. Not citrusy at all on me, but there was a definite sparkle that I enjoyed! After that first burst of delight came the bouquet of flowers, This perfume is blended so well, it is difficult for my nose to isolate them individually. It literally smells like you have just buried your nose the a huge arrangement of a wide variety of flowers that include all the colors of a rainbow. The dry down is soft and romantic and a bit powdery. the flowers remain but the sun is not shining on them as they are now in shadow. The sillage is moderate on me as well as the longevity. I have enjoyed the ride!

zaynaz
zaynaz

My perfume hating sister rejected this after receiving it as a gift. At first the association with Oscar de la Renta, who I have always assumed is responsible for the biggest and most shoulder padded of 80s fashion, put me off as well, but, finally, I gave it a go.
So de la Renta, how I misjudged you. This is a beautiful, expertly blended fragrance. To me the stand out note is the gardenia, which I love. It has a mix of florals (though, having never smelled one, I can't comment on the lotus, if they smell as lovely as this I must seek them out) the jasmine is nice, it has a lovely freshness, and sweetness from the fruits, with the watermelon and mandarin being the most distinct. The spices and musk give it depth. This feels so clean and warm, like early morning in summer, but there's nothing sharp, harsh or soapy going on.
In a way it's a 'safe' fragrance, but I don't mean that negatively- this is very likeable, attractive and wearable. I don't think you need to be a particular type of woman to wear this, this would complement many personalities, and it would be a nice work scent. I'm very glad I lucked into this.
Also, just as I misjudged this fragrance initially, I misjudged Mr de la Renta as well. I actually looked up some of his designs and many are very beautiful and tasteful. So there you go.

SIPLANTIS

I loveee itt.. I detect rose, sweet rose notes..

Jellybean
Jellybean

This is a beautiful soft white floral scent. Creamy and lotion like. Peony-gardenia-jasmine-lotus-tuberose with slight sweetness in the background. What a pleasant surprise! Cozy, warm and simply delightful. Happily comfortable scent overall .

SIPLANTIS

ı've just received my perfume now and can't believe smells how amazing, divine and joyful.. It's obvious that is going to be my signature. I can have some Escape notes..

ArsAnima
ArsAnima

This is yet another parfume I bought without having tested it and relying on your comments. And I don't regret it.

I wasn't swept off my feet, but I must acknowledge its qualities.

It is a flowery, delicate and feminine parfume. I am not able to recognize separately the scents it comprises, but the way they blend is very appealing. There isn't a certain dominant hue and each smel sings along with the others.

As I already said, it is mostly a floral scent, with the necessary amount of sweetness and an airy note.

In about 3 hours, it becomes a pit powdery, yet remaining light.

It has a good longevity and sillage. For about 4-5 hours, it can be felt around the room I'm in. Afterwards, it continues to pulse, but closer to the skin.

I find it suitable for any age and I consider it's more compatible with the warm season.

P.S. It is harmless, but noticeable, therefore, it can be used at work, or it can be bought as a gift for someone whose taste you don't know that well. It can't go wrong.

santaborboleta
santaborboleta

Sorry to go against the trend but I really disliked it...bought based on reviews in here but unfortunately the first spray delivered a pungent stench type low quality hair freshener! There's nothing elegant or classy about it and its very strong as you put it on. It's been 4 hours and its still quite vividly unpleasant on my skin. The predominant notes on me seem to be the cardamom and the clementine and after i guess its the peony that comes off. Frankly i feel like running away from myself. Hopefully it will be gone by tomorrow.

MsGoody2Shoes
MsGoody2Shoes

I passed this by at the local drug store on sale among some other perfumes, and after reading wonderful reviews for it on here, I went back a few hours later and purchased it.

This fragrance is amazing, and I can't believe they discontinued it!

Wow!

I am like, seriously impressed with how wonderful this fragrance is for how little I paid.

I am a huge fan of Estée Lauder's 'Pleasures', but have been hesitant to purchase a new bottle of it because it is a bit higher than I like to pay and I like to buy the 100ml bottles

This perfume is like a great, inexpensive version that smells just as luxurious but a bit sweeter.

It starts off quite fresh and settles into a warm, yummy, musky scent.

The freesia, peony, tuberose and jasmine are prominent in both scents (Pleasures and So de la Renta), and create a wonderfully feminine white floral composition, while So de la Renta is richer in fruit scents, which might even rate it higher in my books than Pleasures.

The scent is not neccesarily 'fruity' but more what someone else referred to it as 'juicy'.

It honestly reminds me of a floral perfume that Juicy Couture would make for perhaps for an older demographic.

I mean older, as in 20+

This scent is just the right amount of floral + sweet, which is always my favourite

I'm a sucker for clementine scents, and this is a bit like a muskier version of Clinique Happy which is heavy on the citrus

I reccomend this to anyone looking for a sweet floral spring/summer fragrance.

Great silliage, and longevity.

The bottle is nothing to write home about, but definetly not tacky or an eye-sore in any way.

The bottle reminds me of what SJP's Covet should have looked like..

Anyways, I'm a huge fan, great daytime or night time fragrance!

Very pretty soft floral. Light, a teensy bit powdery, soft, and well blended. I don't pick up any fruity notes in this, just a bouquet of flowers. It is a cool spring day today and this is just perfect for this weather.

CaSentBeau
CaSentBeau

Beautiful, classic and elegant. Both the scent and the bottle.

staringatthesun
staringatthesun

Love the way this perfume unfolds from fruity and light to a lasting powdery freesia-heavy scent. Loveitloveitloveit andd can't believe they discontinued it. Almost all the bottles that I have bought after 2004 smell a bit off. Pity.

Croneangel
Croneangel

This was a blind buy for me back in late 2011. Oscar de la Renta... I figured it would be hard to go wrong. 100 ml EDT for $9.99.. wasn't going to pass that up. When I found out that it was a floral fruity I was expecting to be disappointed. But... the fruit notes are mild and pleasant. Not overly sweet like so many perfumes. Thats a real plus for me. They also match and blend well with the other notes. Once they step into the background a bit the florals take front and center in a beautiful way. The lotus is particularly nice.
This is a youthful fragrance, yet it has an solid edge of maturity to it! Quality ingredients. Class and elegance that you'd expect from Oscar de la Renta. You certainly won't shock or offend anyone with this, but you will get some smiles and compliments. Enjoy!

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

A light fruity floral on me. Inoffensive, good for spring/summer, just wished it was a little stronger...

darcy2

I had written a few years ago that I used to have this and am SO (lol)happy to report I scored a 3.3 oz bottle at T.J. Maxx for a very good price. The last time I reviewed this I was just starting to try to describe what fragrances smelled like; and now I am a little better at this. It get a definite citrus note off the top and as it warms I definitely smell peony. When I was growing up in Connecticut we had these flowers coming up in the backyard every year. The heart of this fragrance really brings me back to those days.

PrinceRobbie
PrinceRobbie

When I opened the bottle, it took only seconds to realize I have been smelling this all my life. I'm not sure on who, still waiting to see, but someone I see all the time must use this as their signature. It's fantastic! The Lotus note is my favorite, absolutely!
Like all the other Oscar scents I have worn, it doesnt exactly last long but this one vibrated off my skin while at full power. I'm really happy that I was able to wear this today and I am highly considering purchasing a large bottle for myself and for about $35, I feel like it's a steal!

L0tus23
L0tus23

I've had this classic little gem for a few years now, i dont wear it all the time (as i like my variety!) but this is one my partner comments on when he cuddles into me and breathes me in. If you like white florals with a bit of pink lotus thrown in you should adore this one.

The edp is bright, fruity but not ott sugary saccharine smell, and i think the drydown is that gorgeous soft, lingering smell. My clothes smell lush after i wear this perfume, sillage is moderate and on my skin at least this last a good 10 hours+, what more can you want.

Great to wear to the office and still classy enough to wear out at the evening.

AngieGCarp
AngieGCarp

A lovely floral. Long lasting. For all ages. Use lightly. Everyone else has already waxed poetic for this one...they are right on.

Happy Perfuming! ♥

Perfumefreak
Perfumefreak

Lovely scent. Bright and joyful.
Quite "strong" and lasts long time on my skin.
This is really a good-mood scent for everyday you want to feel energetic and happy.
It reminds me a little bit of Laura by Laura Biagiotti, that is more aquatic scent.
The next morning:
My skin smells sooooo good! Soft and sweet white flowers and musk on my chest are lovely to wake-up with!

Lushylori
Lushylori

So de la Renta is such a beautiful smelling fragrance.
Its very white Floral IMO with some fruitiness in the begining notes.
I think this would be a great perfume for a wedding in the spring time.
To me this scent is elegant yet it has a cheerfulness to it also.
I am wearing this one today because i just bought it and its Autumn but I think this scent would be perfect for a spring night or a spring day,if you have some where fancy to attend.
Oscar Perfumes can be very strong at times so only a little is needed but I love when he makes a perfume,,he makes it womanly and he makes it to last.
I bought this for a great price and i think it gives more bang for your buck then a lot of the super costly fragrances that smell watered down.
Whatever you do when wearing ANY Oscar perfume that i've tried is NOT to drench yourself in it.
Spray lightly and you will smell beautiful all day. :)

danielellarby
danielellarby

So de la Renta is a very juicy perfume, I love it becuase of its composition of flowers, the juicy summery smell that comes out of this pretty bottle.

I really like the softness of the perfume but even though it's soft, it still manages to have a pretty impressive sillage!

I also think it is the perfect representation of Oscar de la Renta's clothes, elegant and classic.

Hip hip hurray for Oscar de la Renta's So de la Renta!

I get only the strong white florals out of this one and none of the fine nuance. Still, for those who like huge white floral perfumes, this would do nicely. I am not one of those, unfortuanately for So de la Renta.

LadyRogue
LadyRogue

Freesia is the main note I smell, followed by water-lily and watermelon (at least I think it's the watermelon note, it is a fresh and juicy note, reminiscent of watermelon). Next a hint of gardenia slips in and just when you think it's a floral fruity spring garden, cardamom, musk and the slightest pinch of vanilla give it some extra edge and raise it from a *mere* fruity floral to something more worthy of the De La Renta name & reputation.

The water lily keeps it light and fresh, the freesia seduces me over and over to smell my wrists (the freesia note is very noticeable on me! I love that because I love freesias) the gardenia gives it more dept. And the gourmand notes give it personality. Wonderfully done! It's a happy classy floral with a fruity juicy edge that gets more character in the dry-down without losing its floral smile.

Fresh, loveable, easy to wear and IMO suitable for every age and occasion. An Italian spring near Lake Garda. The bottle is also very chic. Almost devoid of any markings except for the slight engraving of the "SOdelarenta" name on the gold rim on the cap. It looks as though it's a perfume 'decanter'....waiting to get filled when empty. A very elegant flacon for your vanity.

Silage is: "fresh flowers that seduce you with innocence, than show you some spice" -- Silage is decent: 5+ hours on me. Another beautiful "Oscar" that I will keep in my bedroom! ; )

ailishlu
ailishlu

I have to agree with everything the last poster said. No need to repeat it...I honestly don´t think this came out as late as 1997 I was smelling it on a girl in the office in 1993 or 94. I know this because a lot of life changing occurences happened to me around this time. Oops sorry for the tautology. To get back to the fragrance, it smelled wonderful on her. Very strong and eventually rather flowery. Anyway, I eventually bought it myself and was soon to discover that it didn´t smell quite the same on me. Not that it was bad. It was just different. I love the original Oscar, but this is more sweet and flowery with a strong chemical top note. To be fair, I´ve had my 30ml bottle, which is now down to about 1/4 full, for about well on 5 years. Maybe it´s not up to what it was. I like it basically, but it has a metallic chemical background smell. I hope you all understand what I mean. Turtledove seemed to hit the nail on the head so to speak. It is pretty, nice and flowery, but this one note just disturbs me. I´ll try to use it up now in summer. Maybe try layering it with the Body Shop White Musk and see what happens. I´ll get back to you all on that one.

Turtledove
Turtledove

Wasn't expecting this to be so nice and bright, it's very likeable. It's also very elegant, it feels like it's for someone a bit older than me (24). It starts off with a pleasant, fruity aquatic sweetness that doesn't smell juvenile, just very pretty. After that, I can pick out airy freesia and a classic, light but sparklingly sweet floral quality, maybe the gardenia? Doesn't smell like gardenia flowers to me, though, I can't quite put my finger on it. The drydown smells very much like Yves Rocher Tendre Jasmin to me.

It does have an unfortunate rubbery/plasticky/vinyl smell to it that spoils the pretty flowers for me, but that might well be due the little sample packaging (not a vial, but one of those twisty sample bubble things, no idea how long it's been in there.) The rubber smell is gone after a little while though.

CitiBelle
CitiBelle

I only have a small sample of this, first spray I didn't like. and it had an old fashined aldehyde smell. but this very quickly devoloped and fruity watery notes began to appear. I find it difficult to identify individual notes in this perfume, so to some up for me it has a sophiscated smell, suitable for my age group, 50 plus, love the fresh watery dry down, would happily buy a whole bottle of this if i could find it at a reasonable price.

Shadowfroggy
Shadowfroggy

Classic floral composition. Yes, it has something in it that reminds me of Jadore but even more so Anne Klein. They share many of the same notes. Lovely, but not an instrument of seduction. Smells like a scent you might wear to a fundraising event for the Rotary or a church service. Light application of course. One tiny spray lasts forever.

ecofreak2001
ecofreak2001

Very flowery and soft. Yes, it's a scent with a retro vibe since nowadays all frags are more fruity, not so much flowery. Has a classic,pretty & elegant smell.

Covergirl84
Covergirl84

Oh I like this one! She smells regal. She remains nice from beginning to end. It opens sweet, slightly grassy (in a good way). She then drifts into a light sweet floral deodorant(non-chemical). I notice a few "mature" fragrances came up under "who likes this, also likes..." section. Don't let that deter you from trying it, as I sometimes do. In this case, granny gets a major upgrade!

takeasniff
takeasniff

I think because this has the tuburose and the gardenia in it, it smells of a particular time in perfumery. The perfumes of today smell different they use different materials. People think it is an older persons perfume because from that generation the perfumes had the same materials. I think I can see the old reference but unlike Red Door or White Diamonds you could wear this today without smelling like you have borrowed grandma's perfume. Gardenia and Tuberose are making a bit of a come back so maybe young people today when they become more acostomed to this smell they will accept it a little easier. I think it is discontinued but it is still in stores everywhere here in Australia.

olga1780
olga1780

A gorgeous summer fragrance! So bright and juicy and happy, and at the same time very elegant. No age limitations for this one for sure, but in my opinion it is VERY suitable for a younger person.
If somebody is curious what it smells like, it is very similar to Reverence by Marina de Bourbon(which i rarely wear because of its poor quality), but with way better sillage and longevity.

darcy2

I had a bottle of this years ago and really liked it. I was not a person who could discern top notes from hearts, dry=downs etc... I just knew; this worked. It smelled good on me. I found this fragrance to be very attractive to men in particular; perhaps not in a sexual way, but nevertheless a lot of men asked me what is that? Even if they wanted to know so they could buy a bottle for their wife. I can't imagine why anyone would think a younger person couldn't wear this. It is for grown ups, but I don't think it's a particular perfume suited for mature women only.

Metubal
Metubal

Although I prefer spicy and heavy scents, this is one of my all time favorite floral scents. It does not smell fruity on me and it lasts for a good 5-6 hrs. It reminds me of a fresh summer breeze. I was introduced to this fragrance in 1999 while visiting Budapest and I wore it -almost exclusively- for 5 years. Sillage was excellent and I got compliments all the time. I do not wear it anymore but I will love it forever.

thejessob
thejessob

this is a very peculular scent to me, smells like flowers and black locourice at first then I get more of the vanilla scent in there as it dries down.

A very nice floral Scent. On my skin this one remainds me of Dior J'adore - just a little bit lighter and just a little bit less sweet than J'adore. No sharp or edgy notes at all. Stayingpower on my skin is 4 - 5 hours.

Härligt blommig doft som på mig påminner om Dior's J'adore. Denna doften är lite mildare, lite lättare och lite mindre söt än J'adore, tycker jag. Doftar gott länge på mig - mellan 4 - 5 timmar.

arg1971
arg1971

I owned this bottle of perfume probaly about 10 years ago and thought it was very pleasant at the time. Years later I tried again and for some reason there is a note in this that I dont particurlar care for. I detect a bitter note and I dont think it agrees with my chemistry. What worked once before defitnetly may not always work tootles to whoever can wear this

NICE AND LIGHT, MORE OF FLORAL THAN IT IS FRUITY. BUT IT HAS POOR STAYING POWER; 3 HRS MAX.

atmosphere
atmosphere

A nice, very light fragrance that I don't think could offend anyone. It's pleasant and it doesn't scream out for attention. I used up a small bottle of it back in high school. I can't say I love it, but I did like it.

Lucero
Lucero

I like the notes in here(the fruits) but everybody seems to say its for older woman (scents i haaate) i was wondering what makes it smell like an older lady scent?

rdoonanuk
rdoonanuk

Smells really pretty and softly floral but doesn't last on me at all. I guess that's just body chemistry as it seems to last on other reviewers. I would say it is suitable for everyday wear. Not one I would re-purchase although I really like Oscar from ODLR.

Gosha
Gosha

I have bought just a body lotion to see whether I might like this scent at all...just to get a general idea... Spread on my hands, I found it pleasant enough, but quite generic and not very special, however I went to bed and as I had a bad night and kept waking throughout the early morning hours, I kept catching whiffs of a soft, calming, clean, comforting yet seductive, purely lovely musk and perhaps the vanilla and flowers... So pretty, I have decided to buy this fragrance at next opportunity.

sharyssa
sharyssa

Smells alright a little like an older fragrance though bottle looks cheap as I don't know what and the lasting power? none at all! I thought I was crazy but I sprayed alot and I couldn't detect it after a while.Ridiculous! I returned it with no hesitation and it isn't really cheap at Marshalls although it should be! Hard Candy runs circles around this with lasting power and costs way less! Get it together Oscar!

Tala
Tala

This is my version of juicy couture. I love it. I like it way more than the juicy couture and smells a tiny bit different. I think it is the Narcissus note. But if you do a side by side comparison they have similar notes. This one is a hell of a lot cheaper. So delarenta is yummy and sophisticated, light and breezy, green and creamy, warm and cool, soft yet spicy, Earthy and so heavenly. I think how I described it sums it up.

MoietToi
MoietToi

I tried this on once I think that scent itself is nice. But it dosen't suit me and I feel like I am waaayyy to young to wear it. It's not exactly old ladyish cause it is quiet a fresh scent. But I would probabilly recommend this scent to a woman in her late 30's or so.

melissa
melissa

I had forgot about this one. I wore it for a couple of years, I bought it around christmas time, my husband liked it. It was a very soft scent on me.

I bought this for my mother for Christmas. I picked it up at a bargain price and I was rather pleased with myself because finding the perfect fragrance for my mother is a difficult task.

This fragrance surprisingly smells like roses. But it's not like a strong, ugly, old rose scent, instead it's blended with citrus undertones, watery melon and white florals.

The opening notes of melon and gardenia make quite an interesting and unique blend. I'm not surprised that this is a classic and rather popular fragrance. I'm young, and even I enjoy wearing this on certain occasions. This also has great sillage and comes in such a classy and well-designed bottle.

newgabe
newgabe

I was looking for a light, un-sickly floral, hopefully with a lemonny topnote to have as a fresh companion through our humid summer days. 'So de la Renta' fits the bill perfectly.I'm glad I bought it rather than J'Adore, which it does resemble- not only because it is a fraction of the price, but because I find it last longer, retaining it spacious, freshness. The dry/down base does not descend into (yawn) vanilla or imitation musk etc but stays floral.
I will definitely buy So d.l.r again, it's a reliable perfume for day, or a casual evening...

gucci
gucci

my friend has this perfumes i love it , it smells like roses very i mean super floral and fruity

essija
essija

I wore this and liked it ok. Nothing great to brag about. It had a strong floral smell to it, lasted forever. It was nice sorta grown up smell to it..

Eiza
Eiza

I got this perfume as a gift from my hubby and i really love the smell. It makes me feel sexy and seductive. I did try to wear it to the office but the sexy smell is not suitable at all. Most of my male colleagues really love the smell.

azuriiita
azuriiita

sparkling and seductive scent... very well to people likes fruity- spice- sweet. I think this smell like Hugo Boss Woman (but SO is better in my opinion). I was received many compliments about SO... Good

So de la Renta by Oscar de la Renta 3.82 out of 5 based on 282 ratings and 58 user reviews

So De La Renta Mini by Oscar de la Renta, .13 oz Mini EDT for Women
drugstore.com
Eau De Toilette
Oscar De La Renta So De La Renta Women's Eau de Toilette Spray, 3.3 fl oz
Oscar De La Renta So De La Renta Women's Eau de Toilette Spray, 3.3 fl oz
So De La Renta Perfume by Oscar de la Renta, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
SO DE LA RENTA for WOMEN by Oscar de la Renta EDT SPRAY 3.3 OZ
SO DE LA RENTA for WOMEN by Oscar de la Renta EDT SPRAY 3.3 OZ
So De La Renta Perfume by Oscar de la Renta, 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
drugstore.com
Eau De Toilette
So de la Renta Eau de Toilette Natural Spray, 3.3 fl oz
So de la Renta Eau de Toilette Natural Spray, 3.3 fl oz
So De La Renta Perfume by Oscar de la Renta, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray unboxed for Women
Eau De Toilette 1oz
So De La Renta Perfume by Oscar de la Renta, 1 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Oscar De La Renta So De La Renta Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.3oz
Oscar De La Renta So De La Renta Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.3oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Oscar de la Renta So de la Renta fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Oscar de la Renta So de la Renta, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify So de la Renta by Oscar de la Renta. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of So de la Renta by Oscar de la Renta represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.