Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

Something Blue Oscar de la Renta for women

Something Blue Oscar de la Renta for women
dislike

Something Blue Oscar de la Renta for women Pictures Something Blue Oscar de la Renta for women Pictures

“Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue,” was the guideline to Oscar de la Renta and his new creation—Something Blue, a fragrance aimed at women who will be connected with the beautiful wedding dresses designed by Oscar de la Renta, but who also go one step further with a hope to offer special style.

Something Blue has recently arrived for sale at Bloomingdales and Saks Fifth Avenue and was announced as a fragrance to enrich the aura with a floral rhapsody of notes. The fragrance was designed by Frank Vöelkl of Firmenich and Ann Gottlieb, as an echo to a wedding theme. The composition opens with luminous notes of linden blossom, neroli, bergamot and mandarin. The heart incorporates stephanotis, known as the eternal flower picked from Oscar de la Renta's garden in Punta Cana especially for this occasion, along with lily of the valley, narcisse and a touch of litchi. The base closes with musk, vanilla, ambrette seed, ambergris and warm cashmere wood.

Something Blue is available as 50 and 100 ml EDP. The bottles are made of transparent glass with a blue stopper shaped like a ball. What sets this edition apart from others is the ring on the neck of the bottle—it is silver and evokes the very act of wedding. Photos for the advertising campaign were taken by Craig McDean. Something Blue was launched in 2013. Something Blue was created by Frank Voelkl and Ann Gottlieb.

Mandarin Orange Lime (Linden) Blossom Bergamot Neroli

Jil Sander Pure

Something Blue Fragrance Reviews

margarita.angelova
margarita.angelova

This is the most generic slightly citrusy and musky white flowers perfume imaginable. Nice everyday one but something everybody knows too well already. This is for people who totally don't care about their perfume but just want to smell pleasant for the sake of others around.

happycapybara
happycapybara

Mmmm, this is a a lovely one... Not as green as 'Live in Love' by any means, but absolutely fresh and not overly citrusy. The beauty of SB is the blending of the linden blossom with the lily of the valley giving it a perfect amount of sweetness. The other notes don't present themselves as obviously to me. I love the true 'of nature' simplicity in SB, nothing synthetic here. Although the notes are different, I feel similarly about Cartier Baiser Vole, the feeling of being surrounded by fresh flowers, stems and dewdrops included. If you are looking for a floral that is clean and bright, this may be your girl.

Sillage - Good- 8/10
Longevity- Excellent 9/10
Overall Beauty of Scent- 8.5/10

shellapoo
shellapoo

I bought this one blind...and I may have to ban myself from any more blind buying forever. As soon as I spritzed the first time I was assaulted with an extremely sharp, painful even, green explosion that made its way up my nose, through my sinuses, and into its current residence in my brain. Apparently my skin chemistry turns what is beautiful for others into a most powerful weapon on me. I didn't (and still don't, several hours later) smell any of the notes listed. Its like I have been nose-blinded by some kind of green barbarous giant. I am brave, though...I'm determined to try this one again, with a fresh palate, so to speak. I will be back to update if anything different results.

ETA: OK. I don't know what was so very wrong the day I tried this perfume and wrote the above review. Today I decided to wear this scent, all day long, no scrubbing off allowed, to give it a fair trial. The verdict? I really like it! It is not love, but I do really like it. The green notes are still prevalent for me but not painful this time, and I am getting a hint of floral this time which I didn't before. So...I will not be reaching for this one daily, but I won't be getting rid of it either. Isn't it interesting how so much can change in what we get from the same perfume on different days?

perfumeaddiction
perfumeaddiction

Freshness, clean crisp flowers. I don't know what the heck a Linden flower smells like but apparently it's from a lime tree. Is Linden my favorite scent? NO. However all in all what I get is a soft gentle floral something that would be very suitable for a wedding as the name of the perfume suggests. It's somewhat soft and sharp at the very same time. I do get the wood smell in the very beginning however that is short lived, about 2 minutes then after that it's all about the flowers maybe it's Narcissus I am smelling now. I get no vanilla, perhaps a touch of musk nothing over powering and what I am guessing is Litchi (another one I have never smelled before). So in closing if your a flower girl I think you will enjoy this scent. I'll certainly keep it and not return it. This one's got kick and from what I can tell a great silage and lasting power.

Wheaters
Wheaters

I blind-bought this purely for the lid of the bottle. I have a soft spot for the Dominican Republic and I love larimar.
Then I spritzed the scent. WOW. It is so fresh and clean, green and sparkling. As I inhaled I realised it is pretty much exactly the same as another perfume that I had and loved...but which one??
Then it came to me. Something Blue is basically Escada's Lily Chic, now discontinued and extremely hard to get unless you are prepared to pay dearly for it. Now I don't have to. I have Something Blue to fill the fresh, green void left by Lily Chic. As it begins to dry down it has a slight musk to it, but still the exact scent I missed so much but...underlined, if you like, with the stabalising musk. I can pick out lime, litchi and vanilla, with the powder giving the slight musk. I must stress that it is very slight musk. Will see how a longer dry down goes.
I have to say that I don't think this is a wedding scent. At least not a traditional wedding scent, I.e. a church-and-hotel / hotel civil ceremony style wedding. It would be perfect for an outdoorsy wedding in a rustic barn, or on a beach.* If this scent had been around when I got married, it would have been my wedding day scent (Dominican Republic beach wedding).
This is a classy scent, I don't find it soft, it is a very bold perfume, but perfectly blended and strong in a good way. It lifts my spirits.

*IMO, of course. It's your wedding, wear what you like, and it will be perfect :)

Edit: it doesn't get any muskier, so I love it even more. After sleeping in it it had faded by morning to a simple vanilla, but that's fine as I don't care if my perfumes last through the night when I'm not awake to smell them!

StarMagix
StarMagix

I had to try this one. Lately O.D.R. has caught my nose with scents that are pleasing. Odd since I never use to like this brand but within the last few years, some great fragrances have been added. Something Blue starts a bit crisp with the green aroma but the longer it is on the more it quiets into a very ladylike, almost powder attraction. I am not good at picking out notes unless they are obvious so I will just say that whatever the composition is that makes up this perfume is mixed well and the scent last on me for hours and hours. If you are wanting a fragrance that is made for a lady this one is worth a try.

Fragrance Lover 30
Fragrance Lover 30

Stumbled upon this single box at Marshalls for $25 and it was one that had intrigued me after reading about it on here...so as it goes, I purchased it without being able to smell it first.

My impressions:

Something Blue is.....purity. Sort of a blissful, light, somewhat ethereal feeling fragrance. Light enough for daily wear, nice enough for special occasions. At first I find myself disappointed in the lack of staying power/sillage with this one, and then it sort of registered with me, I don't think it is supposed to be a 'strong' fragrance. This perfume doesn't strike me as one that is intended to announce itself, but rather to catch a whisper of it when someone is close.

The very nature of Something Blue, is well, intimate. Feminine, lightly fresh, and a very subtle sweet floral. And the bottle is just a treasure. Gentle lines, a silver band that resembles a wedding ring around the neck, and a beautiful blue and white marbled top, that to me looks like the sky. It is very pretty.

Something Blue stays very close to the skin, and the sillage is definately on the quiet side.

annaariaalex
annaariaalex

So I'm standing there at TJ and trying to access my Fragrantica (rarely buy without first consulting) but internet was down! What to do.. Oscar and me have alway got along so I took the 19.99 plunge-I blind buy all the time but always go to the blog.
Welll- I love this! It opens clean and fresh with the linden flower very light on lily of the valley(thanks god). This is not aquatic fresh or laundry fresh, this is a green musky citrus fresh. I do not get the Michael Kors at all with this perfume, not even close. The floral is subdued.
If you like Chanel Cristalle, I think you would like this, I actually prefer this to Cristalle, Dry down is alittle woody but it is silky like cashmere wood, Just a happy fragrance.
Do you know what woman I picture wearing this? The absolutely gorgeous woman who walks into a room , she has great confidence and a winning smile but she has no clue how beautiful she is, just a natural.
Give it a try it smells much more expensive than it is, it is not sweet so don't buy it if that is what you crave, it is a honey natural sweetness.

Cybernoir
Cybernoir

Opens with a fresh green linden note that is very clear, not sour, the linden blossom note is strong, becomes creamier as it evolves, from a fresh, green lemony floral, to a creamy, musky vanilla-tinged floral bouquet. The Stephanotis is also pronounced, very spring-like and classically pretty; great for offices and professional settings, but also for special occasions.

Not a strong white floral on me at all. Very well composed blend; on me the linden and the musk are most prominent, with the Stephanotis lending a distinctive floral bouquet vibe. A little honeyed, but not sweet, very bright and clear, a very happy fragrance.

amna723
amna723

Here is how I describe it...Peppery, watery and sweet heavy jasmine floral. It smells very similar to Michael Kors' signature fragrance, and also very similar to Kim Kardashian's signature fragrance. A lot of people are into those but I can't stand em.

ramshad
ramshad

من خواهرم شب عروسیش اینو زده بود. شاید برای همینه که به همه عروس خانم ها پیشنهاد می کنم دلارنتا استفاده کنن. در بین آقایان هم طرفدار بسیار دارد... لطفا هر کس اینو استفاده کرده خبر بده. شاهکار بی نظیریه. من کلی عطر زنانه درجه یک دارم ولی "یک چیز آبی" از اسکار دلا رنتا ؛ یه چیز دیگه است.

lalondem
lalondem

Just got 100ml (3.4oz) at Winners for $22.00! Already had a 50ml bottle so I knew what I was getting. This is a lovely perfume. I have about 20 perfumes that I have bought doubles for - not all of them are in the category of buy again, but this one is very good, especially for the price!

nitschevo
nitschevo

This scent is absolutely divine (and the bottle!). Fresh but yet elegant. To me this doesn't smell plain at all but that's the beauty of perfume: all of us perceive a scent differently and I like fragrances like this: fresh but not sporty fresh - more like a contemporary white linen. I would wear this and my mom white linen. I don't think that younger woman couldn't pull that one off - it's just that I can't.

Go try this one if you love scents like Arden Beauty, Splendor or Pleasures etc. pp.

Oh and I would totally wear this on my wedding day ;)

a gorgeous spring, summer & fall -scent. Like it alot! Linden blossom, Lily-of-the-Valley, Neroli, Musk & Vanilla. Very fresh and uplifting.

En ljuvlig vår, sommar & höst -doft, gillar den massor! Lindblomma, Liljekonvalj, Neroli, Musk & Vanilj är det jag tycker är tydligast. Otroligt fräsch och upplyftande.

Jellybean
Jellybean

Opening with a linden blossom and hint of lily of the valley, simply wonderful! Floral, summery and fresh.
Half a way thru amber strengthens with this white floral, maybe stephanotis not sure if that's it, and it becomes this synthetic suffocating scent.
I wish that part was toned down, since linden blossoms are one of my favorite notes.
The scent starts soft and pleasant and turns into the harsh reality. Meant for weddings? hhmm, funny but no.

rockegg
rockegg

I was crazy about this when I first applied it to my wrist. It starts as a lovely floral with a woody base and a fresh and quite unique overall impression. After a couple of hours it started to smell on me exactly like fresh cut wood. In other words, the way Home Depot smells. I always liked that smell but if I buy this I'm going to have to reapply pretty often to keep the florals going.

LesleyA
LesleyA

I'm not a huge fan of mainstream, designer fragrances, so I haven't gone out of my way to sniff this yet, even though I have been very curious since reading the first news of it's launch, due to the linden note. I was rushing through Ulta today, and whizzed past a display of this, and immediately back-tracked when I registered what it was.
Something Blue begins in my favorite way-dewy, and fresh, and green. With a little citrus. It gave me flashbacks of loving the smell of Jessica Mcklintock as a little girl, and begging my mom for a spray. I can smell my linden I love so much, yet it is not as prominent as in some of my favorite linden perfumes such as Joe Malone French Lime Blossom. I also smell lots of lily of the valley, citrus, and what I am guessing is stephanotis. I have never smelled stephanotis, but as the perfume develops, 30 minutes in or so, a very realistic, bright, tart-sweet floral note is at the forefront, and it makes my heart skip a beat. Litchi could be contributing to the fresh, mouthwatering aspect of this floral, but- new stephanotis fan here either way. :)
I am reminded of Gier Ness' Laila, which I enjoy.

I ALWAYS sniff a fragrance on my skin and test strip at least overnight before I purchase. If I break this personal rule, I almost guarantee myself a trip to the return counter. The smell was so enchanting, I literally left the counter right as I was about to pay, and had to go grab myself a bottle, despite my rule. As I headed back to the counter with my goody, I had second thoughts....and went to put it back. I did the above dance TWO more times, like a silly fool before finally deciding to stick to my rule just to be safe, keeping my dislike of the dreaded "designer dry down" in mind. It was hard to walk out without that pretty blue-accented bottle, but told myself I had something to look forward to tomorrow, should the scent stay as pretty, and refreshingly different as it was now, later in the evening.

It is now 5 pm, about five hours later. Well, it started out so enchanting, and while it does not smell bad now, it most definitely has the DDD. I should have known, and not gotten my hopes up. My wrist just has that generic "perfumey" scent that is reminiscent of any department store perfume counter or Sephora. I should know by now that no matter how beautiful the top/mid notes....if it's more mainstream/designer, it will very often give way to the DDD.

I am glad I finally got to sniff this. It is very pretty, and others who aren't as annoyingly finicky as myself will love surely love it. I'm also glad I stuck to my rule, even though it was a close call. Haha

prettyswag
prettyswag

just picked this up...another fresh clean floral and it wears well, great for work , after gym and everyday or your wedding day...what i like is that its a clean but not a laundry clean, or headache generic clean...its femme clean but alluring..a keeper.

shushkin
shushkin

I decided to try this scent after reading some of the reviews on here and have not been disappointed. It is lovely and fresh. Yes, the linden most definitely sparkled first along with the lime. I was a bit concerned at first but then the mandarin orange, lily of the valley and lychee tones it down. Not too much that the freshness is lost. I certainly did not find it very sweet. Thank goodness! I am fed up with all the sickly sweet modern scents. I was disappointed though that the parfum did not last long (about 3 hrs) and the sillage was pretty low (a foot).
I certainly would not pay the RRP over here in the uk.

SillySue
SillySue

I totally get what the last reviewer stated here below. I too associate this type of smell with gorgeous women. You know the type with flowing hair, friendly smile and a relaxed attitude. Effortless, natural beauty is the kind I'm talking about.

Something Blue smells natural, clean and fresh. I read that Oscar de la Renta wanted to capture the aroma of his garden and I feel he did an immaculate job in doing so. You absolutely get the feeling of standing outside in nature on a beautiful crisp spring morning when the sun has just started to warm up the flowers and the day lies ahead, full of promises and possibilities. This is the best floral that I have smelled in ages. It has some similarities to Jo Malone's French Lime Blossom, but I like this one better. If you don't like the Jo Malonen one, you might still like this one.

It's such a breath of fresh air from all the candy sweet perfumes of today. Modern florals are making a definite comeback and SB kicks it off by setting the bar pretty high. Go smell it!

Chani.K
Chani.K

Oh my goodness!!! One whiff of this and I knew I had to get it for my girl, I had tried this at the local David Jones and couldn't believe the freshness of this scent - this is what a beautiful woman smells like - amazing!!!

Taliera
Taliera

A fresh "floral-green" fragrance. It smelled overwhelmingly of petit-grain to my nose - but I think it was the combination of neroli, bergamot, lily-of-the-valley and narcisse - which are all sort of bitter in a way. One interesting effect I noticed, was that when I smelled it from far away it was more floral, and the closer you got to the skin the more bitter and green it was. It's definitely a different perfume for the youth market, not your standard sweet celebrity scent!

hippiechick13
hippiechick13

I smell some serious gardenia in this, though perhaps it is the bergamot paired with one of the other notes.

I think it is accentuated in its notes well, is lively and clean and lovely, but I'd dare say it might be too strong if sprayed overly, or on the wrong skin.

I think, compared to other Oscar scents I have sampled, it is a move in a good direction.

It would suit the office or a day time event, and, I suppose, for a fuller scent with lasting power, some extra sprays could get you through a summer night out. But it would lively evolve into something quite loud.

rickyrebarco
rickyrebarco

This is such a lovely light floral, the best "designer" fragrance I have smelled in many, many years. This is a real classic beauty- so perfectly blended. I was convinced I was smelling tuberose in the middle notes, but I was not, that beautiful white floral was linden, stephanotis and muguet de bois- it fooled me, but boy was it gorgeous. Congratulations, Oscar de la Renta, this is a winner and an instant classic. This is better than my Biehl e03 and that's saying a lot for me to rate a designer fume more highly than a niche scent. If I were a bride I would definitely choose this as my wedding day scent.

The drydown is great too. After about 5 hours the scent is still very noticeable on my skin and I can smell the woods and the slight saltiness of the ambergris. The musk is not overpowering at all, just keeps the scent going longer. Thank goodness the vanilla is very faint as well, blends perfectly and does not take over. I am so tired of vanilla prominent scents. This is truly a breath of fresh air in the world of modern perfumery. Kudos to Sr. de la Renta and Ms. Gottlieb.

Lakambini
Lakambini

A throwback to the days when a youthful perfume meant something fresh, something floral, something plant-green and dewy-clean. The linden blossom is very pronounced, and there's a bit of lily of the valley, too. The dry-down is reminiscent of Tommy Hilfiger Freedom/ Benetton United Jeans. I get very little musk and vanilla, in contrast to virtually all contemporary perfumes marketed to a younger crowd, and that is such a relief. The bottle is beautiful, as well. Winner.

thazinha30

New update: worn under the right temp this changes complety. Today i sprayed this and stayed in, and the temp in the apt was nice and cool from the A/C. This smelled so much better thaN the other day when i wore it on a muggy and hot day. The flowers actually smell fresher, prettier, makes me feel hopeful and renewed. At drydown it does smell like something ive smelled before but i like it. Maybe its more of a end of summer/beginning of fall scent!!!

thazinha30

Got a small sample of this baby today and dabbed a teeny bit on my arm (i had another perfume on at the time and didnt want to mix them up.)

Upon first sniff it is fresh and a bit citrus-floral and after a little while it becomes flowery and a tad sweet but still fresh, like a lychee lemonade, if such thing existed!!! Didnt apply enough to judge sillage but so far the smell is still lingering on. Will update next time i wear and have enough of it on my skin. So far i like it.

Update: so finally wore it today and found it to be very plain, just a "nice" scent and didnt make me wanna run and get a bottle. Maybe because it was hot and humid today in NY but the smell was sooo fleeting. After a few hours, (3 or so) all i could smell was a faint flower bouquet. Really wanted to like this but didnt find it that special.

sgraifman
sgraifman

Oh so lovely! In my opinion, it is a white floral that is clean and light, rather than heavy and syrupy. It is a breath of fresh air on a gorgeous spring day. It works better than any new scent I've smelled in over 25 years. Absolutely exquisite.

canadianpetite
canadianpetite

Flowers freshly bundled at the shop with a bit of sweet musk. Maybe it was the litchi that makes it sweet and enticing to me. I would buy it as an unoffending, pleasant office fume but not as unforgettable wedding item (although pleasant enough). It is nice but not unique. Like another reviewer below, I too will wait until it hits the discount stores.

One spray on strip
Sillage: a foot
Longevity: 3 hours then skin scent

This isnt really my cup of tea really, yet the scent is clean, attractive in its simplicity, a bit fresh , it smells nice, I can picture myself wearing it occasionally, yet the linden note is a bit tricky for me, the bottle is pretty, the scent is pretty, it is not a love for me, but a definite like.
Not worth the high price tag for sure.

Museumgal
Museumgal

The linden blossom is the star here, with the mandarin brightening it a bit. Musky dry down with a hint of mint. Lovely composed classic scent, the other florals coming in the heart notes. Really beautiful and not overwhelming. Versatile enough for a lot of situations: work, casual, or any formal event where you don't want to overwhelm. It's not a strong scent though so it's not going to be a powerhouse, but good when you want something subtle.

sarage
sarage

If I were a young bride, I would choose this for my something blue.
I saw this gorgeous fragrance a few days ago in a fine perfume shop. It cought my attention immediately as I walked in. The bottle is beautiful in a simple, classical way.
Something in the first notes, maybe strong linden blossom, made me think for a minute, that it is too sharp, but it blended with the other notes, producing a very unique, beautiful scent.

Such a special, uncommon perfume, fresh, elegant. It could be also called "something special".

Bklynlatinlady
Bklynlatinlady

I definitely want to try this. Sounds delicately feminine. There are alot more notes on the De la Renta website for this scent.

•Top notes: Italian bergamot, Mandarin, Neroli, Linden blossom
•Heart notes: Stephanotis, Fleur de narcisse, Lily of the valley, Kiss of lychee
•Base notes: Ambrette seeds, White musk, Ambergris, Cashmere woods, Bourbon vanilla

By the way the top is to mirror the precious stone found only in the Dominican Republic, which is Oscar de la Renta birthplace. It's called Larimar.

*Update - I purchased it, this is a beautiful floral green fragrance, it remind me a spring meadow. It's a fresh floral scent. The opening is mandarin and bergmaot, right after the scent is very much of fresh cut flowers at a flower shop, that greenery, it then blossoms into the florals, and ends with a light vanilla musk. Last about 6-8 hours.
projection - close

amy1983
amy1983

I smelled the paper strip in a magazine,and I think they were going for fresh-cut flowers,but it reminded me more of preparing lunch:chopping vegetables,making cole slaw for a large group of people. Making sure to add plenty of herbs and spices. I'm in an industrial kitchen chopping away.
It's a very unique fragrance.

nannaje
nannaje

Just wanted to mention that the sample card also mentions Lily of the Valley and Lychee (strong, IMHO) as middle notes.

Miffy8900
Miffy8900

Grassy, fresh and lemony scent, which turns into a more creamy and musky scent after 1 hour. Beautiful, fresh, clean, elegant. Suit many women, as it can be worn both at day and night, and it will suit younger women as well as more mature women. Both me (age 23) and my mother (age 51) loves it, and wears it.

The bottle is absolutely stunning - the blue lid feels and looks like it is made out of some sort of precious stone. The box is also pretty.

celebrity89
celebrity89

A beautiful, original fresh grassy green floral. I think of Clinique Wrappings mixed with Paris Hilton's Tease.

Cams
Cams

I sprayed this as I passed thorough the department store and went back to work - everyone asked me what I was wearing! Go figure. I bought it.
Very pretty and feminine.

karmes
karmes

Yes, willfulmisscond, it is simple and clean and nothing special. I did not put the fragrance on my skin so I don't know if it will become special on skin. The bottle is beautiful though.

cherie97
cherie97

I do want to try this!
but i guess base notes will kill top ones and whole scent is going to be very average.

Aha Fragrance
Aha Fragrance

Oh the notes sound lovely and I like the name too. I hope to be able to try this soon.

Something Blue by Oscar de la Renta 3.70 out of 5 based on 179 ratings and 41 user reviews

Oscar De La Renta Something Blue by Oscar De La Renta Eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 oz Tester for Women
Gift Set 1.7oz
Oscar De La Renta Something Blue Coffret Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz Body Lotion 100ml 3.4oz Eau De Parfum Miniature 4ml 0.13oz 3pcs
Oscar De La Renta Something Blue by Oscar De La Renta Eau de Parfum Spray 1.7 oz for Women
Oscar De La Renta Something Blue by Oscar De La Renta Eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 oz for Women
Oscar de la Renta Something Blue Eau de Parfum Spray, 1.7 oz
Oscar de la Renta Something Blue Eau de Parfum Spray, 1.7 oz
Gift Set 1.7oz
Oscar de la Renta Something Blue Gift Set
Oscar de la Renta Something Blue Gift Set
Oscar de la Renta Something Blue Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 oz
Oscar de la Renta Something Blue Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 oz
Something Blue Perfume by Oscar De La Renta, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Oscar de la Renta Something Blue fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Oscar de la Renta Something Blue, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Something Blue by Oscar de la Renta. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Something Blue by Oscar de la Renta represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Subscription Promo