Designers » N-Q » Aromatic « Groups

Velvet Curacao PK Perfumes for women and men

Velvet Curacao PK Perfumes for women and men
dislike

Velvet Curacao by PK Perfumes is a Aromatic fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Velvet Curacao was launched in 2012. The nose behind this fragrance is Paul Kiler. The fragrance features blue curacao, orange blossom, neroli, sweet orange, blood mandarin, bergamot, petitgrain, jasmine, gardenia, violet, oakmoss, labdanum, amber, ambergris, ambrette (musk mallow), woody notes and musk.

Blue Curacao Orange Blossom Neroli Sweet Orange Blood Mandarin Bergamot Petitgrain Jasmine Gardenia Violet Oakmoss Labdanum Amber Ambergris Ambrette (Musk Mallow) Woody Notes Musk

Velvet Curacao Fragrance Reviews

henri345que
henri345que

I like fragrances that takes my imagination far away, that feed it and makes it goes out of the common place. Also, i never believed that one creation to be artistict has to be necessarily weird or cause a discomfort sensation;i just feel that it has to tell a good history. Velvet Curacao do the two things for me: it makes me imagine distinct things while i smell it at the same time I can feel through its smell the history it tells me, the history of ultrarealistic of the Laraha fruits. This is an orange tree specimen that grows in the South American island called Curacao, which its fruits are bitter and not appreciated to be eaten, but where the essencial oil of its peels is used to the production of Curacao beverage. The fragrance capture all the elements of an orange tree, but as a photographer adjusts the luminosity and angle to capture the scene as he sees its, here the perfumes adjusted the aroma nuances to favor the bitter side of the orange tree between it others aspects. At first i geet a very bright and intense aroma, the juicy and sweet smell of orange flowers. Nest, i see the green and bitter side of its leaves. This aroma seems to transform and makes me think, of some moments, in the connexion between the orange flowers and jasmine, in a way that i smell a jasmine aroma, the side of its flowers that makes me think of plastic scented dools. Next, another images starts to get shape on my head, which is the bitter, sweet and intense aroma that some neroli/orange blossom accords has, one that rminds of bitter orange marmelade. I like the way the base was constructed in this creation, another beautiful chypre accird where the oakmoss seens to give me an earthy and salty sensation in combination with a subtle woody aroma and an amber accord that seems luminous and silky, like sun rays that light the orange and yellow intensity of this creation. In a certain way, this is for me the happiness that orange trees seems to spread in the air, it's only bottled and concentrated.

Cassiano
Cassiano

A bright garden, one of those that you comes in with a humor and comes out with another. A white floral, full of fruity nuances, able to elevate the mood, even on the darkest day.

Although the niche perfumery defends no gender separation, time or another appear fragrances that were made, with a lot of clarity, for a restricted audience. Velvet Curaçao is much more feminine than masculine, in my point of view. It doesn't mean that can't be worn by men, quite the contrary, I have worn it on sunny days, with an average temperature of 23 degrees and the fragrance behaved in an exemplary manner, pulling compliments from older women than I. But the great public, in a general manner, will identify it as a female perfume, no doubt.

Its official composition brings notes of orange blossom, neroli, Blue Curaçao, sweet orange and Mandarin, in the output. Then, notes of bergamot, petitgrain, jasmine, violet and gardenia, form the heart of this fragrance. The base carries notes of Cassia, Oak Moss, labdanum, amber, ambergris, Woods and velvet musks.

From the moment it touches the skin, the first thing that anyone can notice is the aroma of jasmine. And no wonder: in addition to the jasmine, we still have the gardenia, which has aroma similar to the first, but more pungent, almost addictive. But the biggest surprise I had was with a strong nuance of mango, which was very much alive during the initial moment, but that is not present in the composition. On the contrary, we have sweet orange, orange blossom, oil extracted from the leaves of the bitter orange, besides the liquor extracted from the Laharas oranges, which grow on the Curaçao Island. That’s amazing! And this fruity aroma that reminded me of mangoes, won't go away fast. Only after one hour of its application on the skin, the process of evolution begins to announce more citric nuances, besides a dry and kind of powdery smell, very common in fragrances that have notes of orange blossom of good quality. And ends here. There was no sign of major developments on my skin, neither traces of the base full of amber and silky nuances. Not to be unfair, I feel the presence of musk. But the fragrance, on my skin, was fruity and floral at all times.

There is no negative point with respect to its projection or longevity. It’s strong, present and somewhat euphoric. Time or another I found myself smelling my arms, as if trying to intoxicate me by the scent of flowers. But I can’t see myself with a bottle in my personal collection. On the other hand, I can imagine perfectly, my mother radiating light and joy with some drops of this perfume.

leathermountain
leathermountain

This is the most synthetic-smelling indie perfume I have come across. It reminds me very much of the smell of the cabinet where I store my very small collection of aromachemicals. Perhaps I am hypernosmic to one of them, and if so, it is used in quantity in this composition.

Velvet Curacao by PK Perfumes 2.92 out of 5 based on 14 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about PK Perfumes Velvet Curacao fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about PK Perfumes Velvet Curacao, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Velvet Curacao by PK Perfumes. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Velvet Curacao by PK Perfumes represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.