Designers » N-Q » Aromatic « Groups

Velvet Curacao PK Perfumes for women and men

Velvet Curacao PK Perfumes for women and men
dislike

Velvet Curacao by PK Perfumes is a Aromatic fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Velvet Curacao was launched in 2012. The nose behind this fragrance is Paul Kiler. The fragrance features blue curacao, orange blossom, neroli, sweet orange, blood mandarin, bergamot, petitgrain, jasmine, gardenia, violet, oakmoss, labdanum, amber, ambergris, ambrette (musk mallow), woody notes and musk.

Blue Curacao Orange Blossom Neroli Sweet Orange Blood Mandarin Bergamot Petitgrain Jasmine Gardenia Violet Oakmoss Labdanum Amber Ambergris Ambrette (Musk Mallow) Woody Notes Musk

Velvet Curacao Fragrance Reviews

Cassiano
Cassiano

A bright garden, one of those that you comes in with a humor and comes out with another. A white floral, full of fruity nuances, able to elevate the mood, even on the darkest day.

Although the niche perfumery defends no gender separation, time or another appear fragrances that were made, with a lot of clarity, for a restricted audience. Velvet Curaçao is much more feminine than masculine, in my point of view. It doesn't mean that can't be worn by men, quite the contrary, I have worn it on sunny days, with an average temperature of 23 degrees and the fragrance behaved in an exemplary manner, pulling compliments from older women than I. But the great public, in a general manner, will identify it as a female perfume, no doubt.

Its official composition brings notes of orange blossom, neroli, Blue Curaçao, sweet orange and Mandarin, in the output. Then, notes of bergamot, petitgrain, jasmine, violet and gardenia, form the heart of this fragrance. The base carries notes of Cassia, Oak Moss, labdanum, amber, ambergris, Woods and velvet musks.

From the moment it touches the skin, the first thing that anyone can notice is the aroma of jasmine. And no wonder: in addition to the jasmine, we still have the gardenia, which has aroma similar to the first, but more pungent, almost addictive. But the biggest surprise I had was with a strong nuance of mango, which was very much alive during the initial moment, but that is not present in the composition. On the contrary, we have sweet orange, orange blossom, oil extracted from the leaves of the bitter orange, besides the liquor extracted from the Laharas oranges, which grow on the Curaçao Island. That’s amazing! And this fruity aroma that reminded me of mangoes, won't go away fast. Only after one hour of its application on the skin, the process of evolution begins to announce more citric nuances, besides a dry and kind of powdery smell, very common in fragrances that have notes of orange blossom of good quality. And ends here. There was no sign of major developments on my skin, neither traces of the base full of amber and silky nuances. Not to be unfair, I feel the presence of musk. But the fragrance, on my skin, was fruity and floral at all times.

There is no negative point with respect to its projection or longevity. It’s strong, present and somewhat euphoric. Time or another I found myself smelling my arms, as if trying to intoxicate me by the scent of flowers. But I can’t see myself with a bottle in my personal collection. On the other hand, I can imagine perfectly, my mother radiating light and joy with some drops of this perfume.

leathermountain
leathermountain

This is the most synthetic-smelling indie perfume I have come across. It reminds me very much of the smell of the cabinet where I store my very small collection of aromachemicals. Perhaps I am hypernosmic to one of them, and if so, it is used in quantity in this composition.

Velvet Curacao by PK Perfumes 3.33 out of 5 based on 9 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about PK Perfumes Velvet Curacao fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about PK Perfumes Velvet Curacao, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Velvet Curacao by PK Perfumes. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Velvet Curacao by PK Perfumes represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

PK Perfumes Carissa Frederic Malle Portrait of a Lady Histoires de Parfums Veni Tauer Perfumes 06 Incense Rose PK Perfumes Pentecost Serge Lutens Five O`Clock Au Gingembre PK Perfumes Cafe Diem Nicolai Parfumeur Createur Rose Oud April Aromatics Bohemian Spice Nicolai Parfumeur Createur Amber Oud Montale Aoud Orange House of Matriarch Blackbird Mona di Orio Vetyver Profumum Roma Acqua Viva Tauer Perfumes 14 Noontide Petals Neela Vermeire Creations Mohur Neela Vermeire Creations Bombay Bling! Giorgio Armani Cuir Noir MDCI Parfums Chypre Palatin Neela Vermeire Creations Trayee