Designers » N-Q » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Avalon Juniper Pacifica for women and men

Avalon Juniper Pacifica for women and men
dislike

Avalon Juniper Pacifica for women and men Pictures Avalon Juniper Pacifica for women and men Pictures Avalon Juniper Pacifica for women and men Pictures Avalon Juniper Pacifica for women and men Pictures Avalon Juniper Pacifica for women and men Pictures

Avalon Juniper by Pacifica is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features juniper berries, grapefruit, heliotrope and watery notes.

Juniper Berries Grapefruit Heliotrope Watery Notes

L'Eau de L'Eau

Avalon Juniper Fragrance Reviews

Pixielove
Pixielove

Haven't been able to test this scent, but really want to. Does anyone have a bottle of this they would want to sell or swap?

Norgirl
Norgirl

This is a beautiful perfume that makes me long for walks in the mountains , the moment when you reach the top of a high mountain and finaly can see the whole picture ,looking at the bluegreen lakes underneath you. the Sun is shining on clear blue skies the wind brushes away the last tired fealings of struggle . This moment when you breath in all the beauty of nature and freshness.Close your eyes and breath in all the smells of the mountains mm ..
This is how this affect me .The Juniper so fresh and crisp with the Grapefruit making it juicy and mouthwathering. I feal like taking a bath in the crisp lakes mentioned abow :) The ultimate scent of a crisp sunny morning in the mountains. This will shure wake me up and lift my mood when small problems comes in your path. This somehow grounds me and makes me more aware of the importent things in life. Bautiful refreshing and very enjoyable .
On my skin this last a long time , not weak at all , a slight bit on the masculine side ,just enough to make me feal strong and in touch with my masculine side.

KajiraSuzanne
KajiraSuzanne

Just about anything that's "aquatic" does not last very long on my skin, so I think this scent may have better longevity and sillage on other folks.
However, I enjoyed the woodsy notes. The juniper and grapefruit were very bright and sharp,with an almost piney aroma from the juniper, while the heliotrope lent a somewhat mossy quality towards the drydown. The aquatic notes added a clean breezy feeling.
It lasted about six hours on my skin, with the strongest sillage appearing around the three-hour mark. Even then, the sillage is soft.
This perfume would be an excellent choice for a man who likes the "clean" or "sport" scents but is sick of all the boring clones out there.
It's also nice for women who don't care for sweet or floral fragrances but don't want a heavy animalic perfume.
I MIGHT buy this one for myself, although more likely I would buy it as a gift for a gentleman friend.
This would be a lovely cologne to smell on a man during an intimate moment.

Museumgal
Museumgal

This is a more relaxed, gentle juniper.... a lot of juniper is a bit spicy and grabs you, this is more in the background and much woodsier. It's nice but it's not an intense juniper scent, which makes it very wearable. If you're looking for a sharp distinctive juniper you will need to look elsewhere. This has a extremely mellow quality as if... someone took the sharpness of juniper and gave it the same mellow quality as sandalwood. There is a lot of bright grapefruit in the opening, so take care if you dislike that scent.

Turtledove
Turtledove

This has WAY more citrus than juniper, at least in the solid perfume. It does have a brisk icy feel, but it smells a lot like lemonade to me, with just a hint of a green cypress-woodsy undertone. It's unexpected, I thought it would be a lot more earthy, but it is very refreshing. I bet it would be a good fragrance for people who don't normally like perfume.

i love juniper, and this is a nice citrusy/juniper scent. goes on strong and dries down to a slight musk and woodsy blend surrounded by the lovely juniper berries tinged with the grapefruit. very natural smelling and fresh. the bottle is lovely and this lasts about 2 hrs on me and then lingers very faintly.

Camin
Camin

To me the grapefruit note is overpowering. I was disappointed because I expected something more woodsy and mysterious and dark. The grapefruit is too bright--a morning fragrance when you don't feel like getting up.

guest_A.Rose
guest_A.Rose

Like moist bark and pine needles, with a fresh, salty breeze blowing through astringent berries; it makes me think of the California woods where stars of the 1930's and 40's had their cabins; I can see the owl carvings and other art deco whimsy on their buildings, the interior covered in whitewash and silver, smelling of iced drinks, oranges, grapefruit and pine--a quirky little place, evoking a "Disney" fairytale. I can see the deep richness of pines surrounding the place. A slash of sunlight highlights the well groomed lawn and hints of sweet grass and forest floor leaves rise up. Tart, sweet, pine-smelling astringent and cool, with a slight change of wording I sing: I lost myself in "Avalon Juniper".

njdeb
njdeb

Strange, to me this doesn't smell much at all like the notes that are listed (I tested the solid version). I get mostly a spicy, fruity scent with just a hint of juniper. Not really a woody aromatic to me, which is disappointing.

I almost feel like I'm reviewing a different perfume from the others. For what it is though, this does smell good, but more in a home scent sort of way (I'd love it as a candle). I just wish I'd smelled the perfume the other reviewers did.

pinkywithabrain2020
pinkywithabrain2020

Totally a nature girl kind of scent...at first I really didn't like it...I felt it was way too strong...but then it died down to this really great fresh scent that I do like...I think this will be one for when I'm out doors.

Darling Starling
Darling Starling

Well i'm not going to lie, I bought this because I love owls and there's one right on the bottle. BUT i'm so happy I purchased this! With notes of citrus and juniper this smells like an earthy gin and tonic! I find this scent really wearable, but I wear it most when i'm camping or spending time outside. This spray doesn't last long, but the solid has wonderful silage and it never gets musky, it stays fresh and green and lovely!

Avalon Juniper by Pacifica 4.04 out of 5 based on 51 ratings and 11 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Pacifica Avalon Juniper fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Pacifica Avalon Juniper, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Avalon Juniper by Pacifica. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Avalon Juniper by Pacifica represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.