Designers » N-Q » « Groups

Bali Lime Papaya Pacifica for women
dislike

tropical
sour
Bali Lime Papaya Pacifica for women Pictures Bali Lime Papaya Pacifica for women Pictures Bali Lime Papaya Pacifica for women Pictures Bali Lime Papaya Pacifica for women Pictures Bali Lime Papaya Pacifica for women Pictures

Bali Lime Papaya by Pacifica is a fragrance for women. The fragrance features lime, papaya and lime blossom.

Lime Papaya Lime Blossom

Bali Lime Papaya Fragrance Reviews

this is just so yummy.. I get the lime as an after thought, but it is there. what I am getting the most of is... sweet ripened bartlett pear to MY nose. maybe from the combo of papaya and lime. it smells so luscious. this is definitely a love for me. lasts between 2-3 hrs. projects well at first then settles to a nice slightly above skin scent. you can still smell wafts of it here and there. i'm happy with it.

esteban747
esteban747

First of all, I think this is a unisex fragrance. I can't smell much od papaya and that's a good thing since I don't like at all how the fruit smells.
This is a fresh, light, citrus fragrance. Perfect for summer. It's weak and don't last for too long but I like it and in my opinion this is the best fragrance of Pacifica.

Cocacolapeachgirl
Cocacolapeachgirl

In my humble opinion, this is what you'd smell like if you could wear a margarita. It is a nice scent. Light and refreshing, but not really a perfume for the other months. This is in my opinion, a scent to be worn when lying in the sun, on the beach, etc. Not really a sexy perfume, just a fun spritzer to lightly mist. I did like the scent, but was not overtly in love with it.

The papaya appears to be a bit green and I can't really smell it. What I do get is this sweet juicy zesty lime like I just dunk myself in a refreshing limeade. It's what I consider a fun under the sun scent; perfect for a hot summer vacation day. I wouldn't wear it for any special occassion. Perhaps solid perfume would be a better choice because it's softer and lighter.

StephD
StephD

i got this perfume, it wasn't that great, i never really wore it compared to my other fruity perfumes... the smell isn't just lime exactly, it smells somewhat musky that turned me off from the fragrance... it would have been good for warm summer nights where something is about to happen, and you can feel it in the air..

a.k.a.warum
a.k.a.warum

When I sprayed it first, I did smell some very fresh lime and some candied papaya (the candy shop quality which I detect in the other Pacifica fruity offerings). I had fresh lime and candied papaya quietly wearing down, and then after a couple of hours it was soap!

Well... not quite the effect I was after, but with that price it would be easy to slip a cute lil bottle in your purse and renew to get that fresh juicy lime again. I wouldn't buy it, but I wouldn't buy almost any super fruity scent, and this is certainly super fruity! So, this cute little bottle is just waiting for the right buyer.

P.S. the body butters are right on, and they have solid perfumes as well as the spray bottles.

Bali Lime Papaya by Pacifica 3.68 out of 5 based on 25 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Pacifica Bali Lime Papaya fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Pacifica Bali Lime Papaya, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Bali Lime Papaya by Pacifica. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Bali Lime Papaya by Pacifica represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Pacifica Brazilian Mango Grapefruit Pacifica Hawaiian Ruby Guava Pacifica Malibu Lemon Blossom Pacifica Indian Coconut Nectar Pacifica French Lilac Pacifica Nerola Orange Blossom Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Pacifica Island Vanilla Pacifica Mexican Cocoa Lolita Lempicka Coral Flower Pacifica Persian Rose Katy Perry Meow Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Lolita Lempicka Fleur Defendue Pacifica Tahitian Gardenia Britney Spears Believe Pacifica Waikiki Pikake Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Abricot Aquolina Chocolovers Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine