Designers » N-Q » « Groups

Bali Lime Papaya Pacifica for women
dislike

tropical
honey
Bali Lime Papaya Pacifica for women Pictures Bali Lime Papaya Pacifica for women Pictures Bali Lime Papaya Pacifica for women Pictures Bali Lime Papaya Pacifica for women Pictures Bali Lime Papaya Pacifica for women Pictures

Bali Lime Papaya by Pacifica is a fragrance for women. The fragrance features lime, papaya and lime blossom.

Lime Papaya Lime Blossom

Bali Lime Papaya Fragrance Reviews

OTA Mom
OTA Mom

Discontinued and sadly, impossible to find. The lime top note in this is so wonderfully mellowed by the papaya, which comes across almost musky. My favorite of the Pacifica line.

Konga5000
Konga5000

*D I S C O N T I N U E D * Sorry to say. This Limey had Longevity!! I actually wrote a letter to the company - on paper- with a postage stamp-and walked to a mail box--and dropped it in. Letter said "PLEASE bring this back!". A Niche wonder for 22 dollars...........gone forever?
----------U P D A T E ----------------
They just came out with a NEW one; Jasmine Lime (not cataloged on here yet) and it's a good replacement for this one -- heavy on the lime & light on the jasmine. So no worries !

this is just so yummy.. I get the lime as an after thought, but it is there. what I am getting the most of is... sweet ripened bartlett pear to MY nose. maybe from the combo of papaya and lime. it smells so luscious. this is definitely a love for me. lasts between 2-3 hrs. projects well at first then settles to a nice slightly above skin scent. you can still smell wafts of it here and there. i'm happy with it.

esteban747
esteban747

First of all, I think this is a unisex fragrance. I can't smell much od papaya and that's a good thing since I don't like at all how the fruit smells.
This is a fresh, light, citrus fragrance. Perfect for summer. It's weak and don't last for too long but I like it and in my opinion this is the best fragrance of Pacifica.

Cocacolapeachgirl
Cocacolapeachgirl

In my humble opinion, this is what you'd smell like if you could wear a margarita. It is a nice scent. Light and refreshing, but not really a perfume for the other months. This is in my opinion, a scent to be worn when lying in the sun, on the beach, etc. Not really a sexy perfume, just a fun spritzer to lightly mist. I did like the scent, but was not overtly in love with it.

The papaya appears to be a bit green and I can't really smell it. What I do get is this sweet juicy zesty lime like I just dunk myself in a refreshing limeade. It's what I consider a fun under the sun scent; perfect for a hot summer vacation day. I wouldn't wear it for any special occassion. Perhaps solid perfume would be a better choice because it's softer and lighter.

StephD
StephD

i got this perfume, it wasn't that great, i never really wore it compared to my other fruity perfumes... the smell isn't just lime exactly, it smells somewhat musky that turned me off from the fragrance... it would have been good for warm summer nights where something is about to happen, and you can feel it in the air..

a.k.a.warum
a.k.a.warum

When I sprayed it first, I did smell some very fresh lime and some candied papaya (the candy shop quality which I detect in the other Pacifica fruity offerings). I had fresh lime and candied papaya quietly wearing down, and then after a couple of hours it was soap!

Well... not quite the effect I was after, but with that price it would be easy to slip a cute lil bottle in your purse and renew to get that fresh juicy lime again. I wouldn't buy it, but I wouldn't buy almost any super fruity scent, and this is certainly super fruity! So, this cute little bottle is just waiting for the right buyer.

P.S. the body butters are right on, and they have solid perfumes as well as the spray bottles.

Bali Lime Papaya by Pacifica 4.00 out of 5 based on 31 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Pacifica Bali Lime Papaya fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Pacifica Bali Lime Papaya, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Bali Lime Papaya by Pacifica. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Bali Lime Papaya by Pacifica represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Pacifica Malibu Lemon Blossom Pacifica Brazilian Mango Grapefruit Pacifica Indian Coconut Nectar Pacifica French Lilac Pacifica Island Vanilla Pacifica Nerola Orange Blossom Pacifica Hawaiian Ruby Guava Pacifica Tahitian Gardenia Pacifica Mexican Cocoa Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Pacifica Waikiki Pikake Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Abricot Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Calvin Klein Obsession Pacifica Lotus Garden Pacifica Tibetan Mountain Temple Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Britney Spears Believe Jessica Simpson Fancy Taylor Swift Wonderstruck