Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

French Lilac Pacifica for women

French Lilac Pacifica for women
dislike

French Lilac Pacifica for women Pictures

French Lilac by Pacifica is a Floral fragrance for women. The fragrance features lilac, magnolia petals, heliotrope, ylang-ylang, hyacinth and nectarine.

Lilac Magnolia Petals Heliotrope Ylang-Ylang Hyacinth Nectarine

Floratta in Lilac

French Lilac Fragrance Reviews

SparrowLight1
SparrowLight1

This fragrance is a thick, sweet, purely floral lilac that is at once innocent and somehow chic as well, like a straight up shot of femininity without added coyness or fluff. Unfortunately, the scent of lilac has been forever connected to nausea in my brain because I bought and doused myself in French Lilac just as morning sickness hit me during my first pregnancy. That fact alone, not a fault with the perfume, forced me to give this lovely soliflore away.

Timeisart
Timeisart

Damn, I love this scent. It reminds me of walking around in my mother's garden on a warm summer evening. The smell is so divine I take the bottle off my vanity just to get a whiff even if I'm not planning to wear it.

seaside
seaside

I'm really not that familiar with the scent of lilacs, but I bought based on the good reviews (I do love florals).

I have tried wearing this several times now, and I just don't think it's for me. I find it very strong and sort of sickly sweet or something.

For reference, I do like other fragrances that contain lilac, so I won't fault the flower. :-)

Suzybee
Suzybee

I now have the 1 oz. perfume along with the bath gel and it's sooo pretty. This Lilac is so true to the flower!!! If you like Lilacs, look no further. Very happy and pleased to wear this alone or layered, either way, Imma smell good!!

The best part, I didn't have to spend $110 for a 1.7 oz of Aerin's Lilac Path. Yay!!

CopperBlue
CopperBlue

I am reviewing the solid form of this fragrance - the scent is so long lasting, it is still there 9 hours later. This to me is a realistic lilac fragrance, a soliflore. Smooth and not sharp. If you like the scent of real lilacs, this is for you. The tin is inexpensive and the packaging is cute - the value is definitely there for the money.

Konga5000
Konga5000

I feel pretty - oh so pretty!

GREAT frag to fill in your "Lilac" spot in your collection.

Pretty strong ...considering.

Try it!

akitty0543
akitty0543

This is a very realistic lilac fragrance, and for the price it is definitely worth it. However, there is something slightly off. There's a scent in there that I can only describe as a "candy" smell. It's like lilacs and a hint of candy. There should be green notes in there that are lacking. The candy note takes their place. The authenticity of a living plant just isn't there. It's close, but it's not entirely perfect. But, at the price it's sold for it's definitely a gem. Definitely one dimensional, but if you're a lilac lover like I am you will likely be impressed.

Sheza
Sheza

Thank you dear fragrantican for the generous sample. This is a lilac lovers dream, think my skin amps up the heliotrope which I'm not too fond of. Once it mellows out I dont mind it because it losely reminds me of guerlain idylle. I'm not familiar with the house but Seems good quality.

vintage_scent
vintage_scent

I am very impressed with this little scent! I love everything about it...the VERY realistic lilac, the packaging, the price and longevity! One of the things I loved the most about this lilac is the heliotrope in it giving it a bit of an powdery feel and toning down any sharpness lilac can have to my nose. This is just the sweetest little purple aura...definitely my birthday scent this year...
I am really impressed with the Pacifica brand...superb quality for the price;)

I love that this smells like the old-fashioned country lilacs I grew up with that are so nostalgic and special to me, heady and intoxicating ...absolute aromatherapy like wistfully floating in a rowboat on a secluded pond surrounded by lilacs in the late afternoon sun...

ErinDewan
ErinDewan

I'm a huge lilac fan and I bought this in the perfume and solid, and they smell lovely.
I'm quite happy with them, but I can't say I'm in love. This replicates the smell of lilac (with a certain sharpness not found in actual lilacs) but not the spirit of lilacs.
That may sound vague but it's true.
It doesn't smell cheap per se, but nor does it smell expensive.
Aerins lilac path is way up the price ladder but is waaayyyy worth it for the embodiment of a lilac garden in bloom. They bloom for such a short time ...such a fleeting, ephemeral experience deserves to be captured correctly.

LizB
LizB

So i have to admit that I don't have any fragrance memory of lilac (i'm going to have to find a bush now). I also held off on purchasing this until i had most of the rest of the Pacifica solids (this was on sale) as I believed it was going to be too old-lady and possibly powdery on me.
That said, i really like it! It has no synthetic notes (unlike some of the other solids) and is quite "juicy" (the nectarine?) I don't get any soap at all (which i get by the bucketload with say Star Jasmine (unfortunately)).
It is great on its own (I find i need to layer Persian Rose with something else as it's too overpowering for me).
The solid has good staying power and I could see myself wearing this as day scent to work etc.

matillyrose
matillyrose

Let me start by saying I adore Lilac bushes.

The colour, the shape and the fragrance which heralds in Spring.

Pacifica's French Lilac is a natural Lilac scent which stays true. I can smell nothing synthetic here.

Starts off quite strong but softens with time and then just pleasantly lingers in the background. I am always aware I have this on and enjoy it immensely.

Longevity on me is good, I wore it all day and went to bed with it on and could still smell its sweetness in the morning.

If you love Lilac that is not up in your face or anyone else's, this is definitely worth a try.

Of all of Pacifica's perfumes that I own, this one lasts the longest and I think smells the best.

I am reviewing the roll-on.

gardeniapetunia
gardeniapetunia

I have tried/owned many lilacs, En Passant, Aerin Lauder's, and this is different but as good. It lasts a long time and the smell is long lasting. Don't let the price fool you, as it's just as good a lilac as more expensive perfumes. If cost is not an object, get the others, but they aren't "better", only different.

acid-cat
acid-cat

Natural lilac scent, very green and fresh. The most realistic lilac fragrance I've encountered. Simple floral with no other obviously detectable notes, powdery and warm drydown. Doesn't have great sillage or longevity on me, but as inexspensive as it is I don't mind reapplying.

Yourfoxiness
Yourfoxiness

There's not much that I can add to the reviews found here. I'm very picky about my floral scents, as I work in the industry of flowers & plants over summer. This is a very true-to-scent lilac. The touch of Heliotrope is very nice, it adds a hint of sweetness, but not too much. The overall effect is that of almost a pure Lilac soliflore, but lacking a bit of the indolic nature of fresh lilac in sunshine. Different than the quirky En Passant, which tells us a tale of Ancient Lilac Hedges, cool, damp soil, and fields of sun, this simple delight by Padifica, is indeed worth every dime and more. This is the Lilac blossom, as found in the sunny garden. A huge armful of spring delight, at a most reasonable price! Count it a resounding success, and a very suitable alternate to its pricier sibling. To be perfectly honest, I prefer it.

Kittycat63

I am REALLY loving my French Lilac solid perfume and rollerball.

I find this such a naturalistic lilac and even though there are other notes (apparently magnolia, nectarine, etc) Lilac is pretty much ALL I can smell - which is fine by me as it's one of my favourite flower fragrances! It's so fresh, clean smelling and invigorating and is actually aromatherapeutic to me, making me feel happy and recharged when I apply it!

The solid perfume is, of course, in a small tin, and costs about £10.00 from websites here in the UK, which is not particularly cheap (although not exorbitant either!), but a little goes a long way so it probably lasts for quite a long time. The rollerball costs a bit more but again, a little goes a long way.

I just love this perfume and am so happy I've finally got it!!

LuScentinTenebris
LuScentinTenebris

Yes for lilac lovers. Extremely realistic, decent sillage, very affordable...perfect for a perfume designed to represent that very specific, very brief time of year when lilacs bloom.

It's quite sweet, but...so are lilacs.

Kittycat63

Pacifica perfumes are not easy to find here in the UK but you can find just about anything on sites such as Amazon so I looked this perfume up on there the other day and, to my delight, found I could get it from a UK website and with free delivery!

I ADORE the gorgeous smell of lilacs so, naturally, I was drawn in particular to this perfume and decided to give it a try as my first Pacifica buy! I ordered the rollerball perfume and also the solid perfume in the cute little tin as I love perfume solids but they're not very easy to come by usually.

I've grown up with lilac trees in my garden and was always besotted with the smell of the flowers (probably my favourite smelling flower!) and have always longed to be able to have a natural smelling lilac perfume. I've got the Yves Rocher one (which I believe may have been discontinued) and that smells very natural, although it's mixed with a little almond I think which dissipates the smell slightly.

I can happily say that Pacifica French Lilac definitely IS incredibly natural and true smelling, not at all synthetic and in fact, contrary to some other reviewers' experience of it, on me it's quite long-lasting and lasts for a good few hours. I just use a couple of little dabs of the perfume solid on my neck, behind my ears, on my wrists and a little on my 'decolletage' and I'm good to go and I get little whiffs of it for ages! The perfume solid tin is adorable and it comes in a little slidey-box, which is very nice in itself, and the rollerball is also very nicely presented in a lovely little lilac box and the rollerball bottle has little lilac flowers along the sides. Of course, both are super handy for slipping into a bag to freshen up on the go, if needs be!

On top of this, I'm a vegetarian and a MASSIVE animal lover so the fact that Pacifica perfumes are vegan, use natural ingredients and don't involve any animal cruelty is perfect for someone like me! Also, given the perfume 'scares' most of us have probably heard about by now (the use of all sorts of chemicals in a lot of perfumes that may get absorbed into our bloodstreams and possibly cause god knows what ailments!) these perfumes would be ideal for anyone who wants to take care of themselves anyway and use products with healthy ingredients in them.

10 out of 10 from me and I'm definitely trying more Pacifica perfumes - in fact, I've just ordered a solid of the Waikiki Pikaka and am crossing my fingers it's as positive a perfume experience as my French Lilac one is ! !

oktober
oktober

LILAC- big, bold, dazzling, shining in platinum dew, marching thru the cold morning light.

very very good...

butterbean
butterbean

lilacs. one of my mothers favorite flowers, they remind me of her.

French Lilac is a very good representation of true lilacs. There is a slightly sharper green note from the start but quickly dissapates into pure lilacs. As this scent wears a very very subtle almond sweet heliotrope sort of mellows the fragrance. It is very faint. You never lose the lilac. Overall it performs like a lilac soliflore, extremely realistic.

very pretty, very lilac, very floral.

longevity about 4 hrs.
sillage is quite strong - an easy double arms length.

I don't get soap in this, ever. Unless of course I'm smelling a high end, highly scented, French milled lilac soap that smells like lilacs and not suds.

zenbabylove
zenbabylove

I ordered this in a value set and truth be told, I will likely finish the body wash and butter before I finish the perfume.I would like this much better without the soapy dry down I get! It lingers on my skin like bar soap that has been sitting in the shower.The scent at first is delightful and fresh,green and soft...nice for Easter time.

Ursa Mater
Ursa Mater

My review is for the solid--I have never sniffed the spray. I have a few nice, inexpensive Pacifica solids that I use primarily in summer as travel perfumes, they're great for carrying in a gym bag and daubing on after showering off the pool/beach, etc. Last year I used Mediterranean Fig solid in conjunction with the Mediterranean Fig body lotion this way a lot. Anyway, while the rest of the country is still frozen in ice, my area is firmly established in spring, and I have been somewhat reluctantly putting away my rich winter scents and playing with things lighter, more floral. I blind bought a solid of French Lilac as that's a springtime scent I have been jonesing for--living in this drought, there's not a lot of real world lilac scent around me these days. True to what i have come to expect from the Pacifica line, this is a rather lovely, simple and simply pleasing scent. Strong true lilac notes, a bit of ylang ylang in the background, powdery, dries down a bit soapy fresh but without that certain synthetic laundry soap note that wrinkles my nose. Quite pretty, a bit sweet for me for every day but then that's lilac for you, and I'm not really an everyday floral person. Nice for a casual spring day when you want an easy mood brightener.

Lilithorvat
Lilithorvat

This fragrance is childhood nostalgia for me. My grandmother had a couple of massive lilac bushes, taller than me, in her front yard. This scent takes me back to Summer days in the Sierras lounging in the grass by the lilacs. It's very true to scent, it's like I'm standing there smelling them all over again. Not to heavy, just right, lovely.

juliaten
juliaten

I think it smells synthetic-ish. Reminds me Yves Rocher "Lily of the valley" lotion.

Fhaldara
Fhaldara

I really like this. It has a lovely, fresh and fragrant lilac scent, creamy but taking nothing away from the freshness. It has none of the overly sweet synthetic smell that so many lilac scents have. I do wish it had more longevity, but like the actual flowers the scent fades quickly. It's true lilac though, and proof that you don't always have to spend top dollar to get a good perfume.

MsBacall
MsBacall

I tested this today and from first spritz I was hooked. The lilac smells fresh and real. It is so strong! On my skin, the scent didn't die down for a few hours. I was impressed. By the evening the lilac has soften to a powdery finish. I thoroughly enjoyed the ride. This scent invoked a sort of bliss for me. I am sure I will be snatching up a bottle soon! Definitely worth a spritz for lilac admirers or floral lovers.

Cake10
Cake10

I'm really picky about lilac because of the tendency for things to turn to straight up powder on my skin. This is an interesting lilac that doesn't have that odd gasoline quality and it doesn't smell like old lady, woohoo!

This is an overwhelmingly lilac fragrance. I smell some hyacinth and a little hint of ylang ylang in the background. I only smell florals here, none of the nectarine note I see mentioned in the description above.

This is a comforting scent and it is perfect for spring. I wore it to see the cherry blossoms blooming in Washington DC and it was the perfect choice for that!

It is a bit powdery, but the combination of florals here keeps it smelling youthful. It has a very faint synthetic note on my skin, but is still very soft smelling. I like this fragrance.

It's a peaceful kind of smell like watching puffy, blossoming trees in the spring at sunset.

Rommy.Hoefler
Rommy.Hoefler

I bought it blindly based on the reviews below and because it was suggested to me in the "new to the world of fragrances" topic and OMG:
you were so right!
This is it. It smells exactly like syringa/lilac!!
I cannot believe it.
And so inexpensive as well and all natural.
It does fade rather quickly, I have to say, but then again, I have the roll-stick thing, just ordered the perfume spray, hopefully that will last a bit longer.

My search for the best syringa-based perfume has ended; this is it.
Now freesia and plumeria... :-)

PurpleLilac
PurpleLilac

I love lilacs and this is great! sweet and beautiful and clean! It is more sweeter than the actual lilacs and does not last very well but for the price it is fantastic and realistic!!!!

raw umber
raw umber

Do you enjoy lavender soliflores but find them to be too tonic-like, too crisp and masculine-leaning? Haha, I sound like an old fashioned TV commercial..

Lilacs have a similar kind of non-sweet, clean soap feeling to lavender, as well as a similar calming/uplifting duality to their scent. However, I feel that lilacs are the real elegant ladies of this purple pair. That said, a man could totally wear them too.

Pacifica's French Lilac is straight lilacs and creamy heliotrope. It is fresh and realistic. The ample helping of heliotrope adds volume and creates a velvety plush sensation around this potentially astringent purple flower.

French Lilac could be dressed up or down, because though it is a simple scent, it also smells quite expensive to me, but in reality, I bought it at Whole Foods for 20 bucks.
Sillage is powerful, longevity is average. Effortlessly lovely.

goofycaramel
goofycaramel

Soft, relaxing lilac with a powdery dry down (to me the powder smell skews young instead of being reminiscent of old ladies). I've had the fortune of smelling lilac flowers in bloom in a botanic garden, and this smells very close to real lilac flowers.

I like to put this on before bed or when I feel a little high-strung since it has a calming scent.

Ginnie A
Ginnie A

I have this in the solid form,the dinky tin is adorable!This is the bomb if you love lilacs as I do,perfection in a tin,how pacifica got the scent so dead on I,ll never know,total wow,buy it,you wont regret it!

mopi
mopi

I'm smelling this perfume, I'm closing my eyes, and what I see? Lilac bush....amazing!

EsrahLouise
EsrahLouise

This is *not* a lilac scent, not really, but I quite like it. When I first tried it on it felt like I was being hit in the face with a bouquet of oversprayed perfume test strips, and I was a little bit worried about the headache I'd get if this trend continued. I'd tried it on in the first place because the bottle smelled like its dry-down which did, luckily, emerge after about an hour. It is clean, a little bit soapy, it's more like fresh cotton and gardenia and actual a very gentle and soft scent. It smells the way that Sarah Horowitz's "Perfect Veil" is described as smelling. While the latter doesn't live up to the description, in my opinion, the former could do so quite easily.

Yah-el
Yah-el

It's okay. I have yet to smell a lilac fragrance that smells as good as the real deal. If there is one, I'd be glad to know about it.

Pacifica is a brand of surprisingly good quality. I'm really impressed by French Lilac, a smooth, fresh and powdery floral that represents lilac well.

Lilac is indeed the most dominant floral note, however I can also smell a delicious heliotrope accord, which provides an almost nutty feel. French Lilac is the perfect fragrance for Spring, however it may not appeal to everyone.

Admittedly French Lilac does have a slightly more mature scent, as most powdery florals do. That's not to say that it smells anything like an 'old lady', but I do find it somewhat unsuitable for young girls. It's also important not to overdo this fragrance, especially seeing that the projection is strong.

Without being soapy, French Lilac has a very clean and crisp aroma. In some instances you could compare it to the scent of a floral laundry detergent. Nevertheless, I find it very pleasant.

Pacifica can be very tempting, especially in the way that they provide so many layering options, for example, lotions, solid perfumes and soaps. I must admit that I'm pleased to see so many Australian stores now stocking Pacifica. French Lilac is definitely worth smelling.

sarah.lily
sarah.lily

i love floral scents and have been experimenting with them for some time now, without much success. rose makes me smell fusty, watery flowers fade away, and white florals go way too sweet on me. i think lilac might just be the one! french lilac is floral in a creamy and green way. it's not too sweet, but it is scrumptious! fresh yet comforting. i know it's nostalgic for me, and looking through the reviews it seems to be that way for most; i like that people will experience that when they smell my perfume. the sillage seems to fade quickly, but then i get a random whiff every now and then. overall just lovely stuff.

Repogirl
Repogirl

If you want a true dead-on lilac scent, this is it. Every time I wear this, I am reminded of my Grammy - she had a bunch of lilac bushes outside her kitchen window. This scent smells EXACTLY like a warm breeze playing with the lilac bushes outside her window. Love it.

ss143
ss143

Dead on with the lilacs. This was a purchase for my mother who is in love with the fragrance of lilacs. When she wears it the other notes are untracable all I smell are lilacs. It smells as if you are nose deep in a bouquet of them. This scent is fresh and airy perfect very spring summer when lilac trees are in bloom. Would definetly recommend to anyone looking for a geniune lilac fragrance.

ladyconsistency89
ladyconsistency89

The pacifica French Lilac smells like jasmine flowers, i can also smell the almond-like heliotropes. Pacifica Perfume is one of the only brand that i know that produces a fragrance with full on concentrated white florals and juicy fruits i can't get enough of. Pacifica Perfumes and fragranced body butters are so reasonably priced and worth every single penny.

cakeforce
cakeforce

If you're looking for a realistic lilac fragrance, you aren't going to get much closer than this. The other notes are barely noticeable, from the first spray all the way through the dry down. It also lasts a decent amount of time and is fairly inexpensive.

This is not a scent that I like much or would ever buy for myself, but it's a fairly inoffensive scent that the majority of people will likely be pleased by. My best friend swears by this.

OTA Mom
OTA Mom

I'm enjoying wearing this one. Sweet, creamy--and believable.

The most convincing lilac I've smelled. I miss lilacs out here in California.
Powdery, but not fusty or like baby powder. Has a slight woodiness and greenness that I really enjoy. Simple and elegant.
Very strong, especially in the solid perfume version. The bath products are also great right before bed.

Kiera79
Kiera79

This is starts off very soapy on me. It does dry down into a nice lilac fragrance, but it disappears so quickly!

RedDeLishus
RedDeLishus

This smells like lilacs in full bloom, in a garden. The other tones are far in the background though they are there. I use the lotion with the spray. I spray my hair. I am going to go for their new solid perfume sample which is only $2. There is nothing perfume-y about this, it is just flowers. Authentic.

Aredore
Aredore

I own the solid perfume version of this. I prefer it to the spray version because the coco butter-smelling solid the scent is anchored in seems to help ground the fragrance, pulling it in to the body and to melt more seamlessly into human skin.

The tiny tin is inexpensive - in the neighborhood of 15 dollars two years ago, if I remember correctly, - and is heavily fragranced, boasting a thick, slightly powdery silage that smells very realistically of May lilacs wafting though warm spring air.

This reminds me so much of my childhood because there were so many lilac trees around. This scent nails it perfectly. I've never smelled anything so true to a real lilac. Smells very fresh, pretty and natural.

brittbrittxo
brittbrittxo

I was just so surprised by how much it smells exactly like a lilac bush! I have it in a roller. It's pretty strong, but I was disappointed when you put it on that it's longevity is weak. I just love the Pacifica brand because they're so summery and fresh :)

natttttttm
natttttttm

This is my favorite Pacifica fragrance because it is so close to what a lilac perfume should smell like. It doesn't smell exactly like straight-up lilacs (a la Demeter Fragrance's Lilacs) or pure lilac perfume oil because it brought some friends along that seem to add some green notes (hyacinth, possibly) to it. I do not smell the nectarines but that could be mixing with something else. The subtle scent of the heliotrope is what I think is giving it an earthier, almost vanilla-musk undertone but it is not enough to be that distinctive for me.

There is no distinction, for me, between the top, middle, and base. This is perfect for what I want in a lilac fragrance. I don't want the lilacs to go away!

The longevity is moderate, but much longer than other Pacificas I have. The trick with Pacifica fragrances, in my experience, is to use every trick you can to make them last like spraying them in your hair (I spray under my hair actually, near the neck), moisturizing your pulse points, etc. Otherwise, they tend to fade away pretty fast. I guess this presents an opportunity to refresh!

Jellybean
Jellybean

Lilacs spot on. Pleasant springtime floral with moderate silage. Reminiscent of spring in bloom and Sunshine. Soft and perfect scent to brighten up my day:)

Myella
Myella

One of my favourite perfumes! So feminine and soft! My boyfriend loves it.

Garrett
Garrett

Just like you're standing in front of a lilac tree in full bloom and inhaling it all. Authentic and absolutely wonderful.

cbishton
cbishton

This was a real surprise for me as I have been searching for a new fragrance for some time. Recently, all the department store big brands have been headache inducing and just seem so artifical, so chemically, which, in fact, they are. So this was a breath of fresh air to me. I got several Pacifica fragrances yesterday after ordering semi-blind online (I read many reviews) and I nearly squealed with glee upon discovering each one. I decided to go with this one for day one. It opens with heady lilac, true to the flower, and very pure. Very quickly it softened into green powdery notes envoking a summer garden. I could not stop sniffing my wrists, inhaling in the clean pure fragrance. It's incredibly long-lasting as well. I still could smell it this morning and it has lasted an entire day again with no respray. This is lovely, especially if more pricey concoctions are disappointing you with their artificiality. What I love the most is the green aspect of this, somehow earthy and fragrant as if the flowers were in your grasp along with the leaves and a tuft of rich earth.

Aspendina
Aspendina

This is a dead on lilac, so beautiful.

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

I adore lilac, as it always makes me think of May at my grandmothers where there are two large lilac bushes outside the house. This really is a true lilac scent, right down to the light waxy feel the flowers have. Absolutely wonderful.

Harusha12
Harusha12

This is one of my favorite perfumes. Hands DOWN.

It's just...STUNNING! I smelled it at summer camp (one of my fellow counselors had it with them) and I fell in love. It's very lilac-y, but it has a creamy sort of cast to it, with a beautiful hint of fruity softness -- I think it's nectarine, but I could be wrong.

Just ran out of my first roller-ball. Definitely ordering it again! I highly recommend the roller-ball, it's sooooo convenient, and I feel like more of the scent actually gets on my skin!

arnela
arnela

I want this. Must have it!Love french lilac!

dews
dews

This is a strong fragrance for me so I can't stand its overpowering smell on my skin over time, but this French Lilac is a good quality perfume, it doesn't smell synthetic and has smell of pure lilac.

reusch210
reusch210

I've tried a lot of fragrances. Some smell nice on a tester strip but not on you. Some smell nice on you but then don't last. Some smell nice at the beginning but then change into a drydown that bothers you. Some you like parts of but then they are too sweet. Some you like but they don't give you any emotional reaction or have a strong character. French Lilac is a winner for me in that the first time I tried it on it just felt great, lasted, and made a happy and beautiful cloud around me. My husband also commented on the first day that it smelled great.

all i can say about this is: GORGEOUS! i love lilacs and i am not disappointed with this perfume. fresh, sweet, strong, true lilac scent. so far it is lasting 2 hours one me and i can still smell it perfectly. i would use this brand in soap, lotion, and shower gel if they made it. it's winter here, but this perfume makes it feel like spring. 10 out of 10. excellent.

Museumgal
Museumgal

This is a single note, but if you love lilac you can't go wrong with this! Very true lilac scent and very reasonably priced.

Turtledove
Turtledove

True to life lilac! Just like the air smells when the flowers are blooming, it's really beautiful. It has a cool, slightly powdery, almost vanilla/milky softness to it also, it might go nicely with the right vanilla scent.

xstitchalanna
xstitchalanna

I love this one! It is such a beautiful realistic lilac! It is a single note perfume, but sometimes I feel thats all I want to wear. It lasts about an hour or so strong and then lasts about 5 more hours near the skin. Great for any age! Best for Spring and Summer daytime, or if you want to smell a little summer when it's snowing outside. :)

aqua76239
aqua76239

When I was growing up, there was a lilac bush in our backyard and every spring when it bloomed, that whole area smelled so wonderful. We always sniped few flowers to put inside our home and just the scent of it brings back memories of my childhood. I always wished that I could find the scent that captures the true beauty of lilacs and this is it. It smells just like fresh flower. I bought lotion as well as edt and its absolutely lovely! HG!
P.S. I have to add that if you have this fragrance, try to use it up right away because it will go bad and spoil. I don't know whether its because its made in a different way that other perfumes but I keep mine in a cool dark place and none have gone bad as fast as this one. I have body lotion as well and the scent went bad in that as well. This is very unfortunate because I adore this scent but I have a lot of fragrances and can't use it all up as quickly as I would like, so I won't buy this again

darcy2
darcy2

Tested this at Earthfare today; and have nothing to add but was so please wanted to write about it anyway!

I am a native New-Englander, transplanted to the deep South for many years. This year, I was in Vermont when the lilacs bloomed, and was cutting them for all over the place and filling my mother's apartment with them. They smelled heavenly.

Pacifica's French lilac is dead-on, a beautiful true lilac soliflore. They also make a body butter that has the same, true lilac fragrance and a nice texture - not too greasy. Will be getting both FB and body butter as my next fragrance purchase.

dame piglet
dame piglet

lovely and very, very realistic lilac! A very soft almost honey-like note slips out during dry-down.

Lilac lovers should grab this inexpensive beauty!

cassibella
cassibella

I wish this one worked with my body chemistry, because it's a lovely, true lilac fragrance. Alas. At least I can enjoy their candles!

miss hiss
miss hiss

Delicious.

mika71
mika71

Can't say it any better than other folks here, just a nice, long-wearing lilac.

glitteralex
glitteralex

Highly recommended as a straightforward soliflore. Very flowery, with a powder drydown. No green or musty notes as the real flowers emit, but lovely nonetheless. I doused myself in it in hopes of chasing the snow away, and it has kept my mood bright all day. Great sillage and longevity, and a veritable bargain!

bn This is for the EDT

full_of_colours
full_of_colours

Gorgeous straighforward lilac. Beautiful and longlasting. Fairly close to the skin.

Still there 6 hours later with one spray, amazing!

jaa456
jaa456

Pure lilacs, however it reminds me of soap. Nice I guess if that's what your going for.

AveParfum
AveParfum

Oh wow, I haven't smelled a lilac perfume so pure and natural since Crabtree & Evelyn discontinued Lilas about 15 years ago. My family owns land in another part of the country where lilac is a native plant. It only blooms fragrantly for about 2 weeks per year, and boy do we treasure those weeks! Pacifica's take on the flower is spot-on. The longevity of the perfume on my skin is better than most of Pacifica's other perfumes that I've tried, which is an added bonus. This is pure, clean lilac, a MUST for any lilac lover.

totallydaft
totallydaft

If you love lilacs, this is the one to buy. Absolutely undiluted, dead-on lilac. Wonderful.

Dorkus Malorkus
Dorkus Malorkus

This is the truest lilac scent. I am always so sad that the lilac only blooms for such a short period of time, because it is my favorite floral scent. This perfume allows me to feel as if it bloomed year around.

guest_A. Rose
guest_A. Rose

Creamy-smooth, waxy with a slightly sweetened lilac that smells as if it'd been steeping in almond milk and cream, "French Lilac" isn't watery, musty or soapy at all. Very fresh, very fragrant. One of the loveliest and truest lilac fragrances I've ever encountered.