Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

Lotus Garden Pacifica for women

Lotus Garden Pacifica for women
dislike

ozonic
Lotus Garden Pacifica for women Pictures Lotus Garden Pacifica for women Pictures Lotus Garden Pacifica for women Pictures Lotus Garden Pacifica for women Pictures Lotus Garden Pacifica for women Pictures

Lotus Garden by Pacifica is a Floral fragrance for women. The fragrance features lotus, citruses, olibanum, green notes, yuzu and jasmine.

Lotus Citruses Olibanum Green Notes Yuzu Jasmine

Lotus Garden Fragrance Reviews

polly golightly
polly golightly

esplosione di limone iniziale, freschissimo e poco aspro. lievi note di loto dopo l'assestamento. più che un profumo sembra un'acqua rinvigorente e positiva. peccato che la persistenza sia molto breve. ottimo per le temperature calde!

LisaLovesPerfume
LisaLovesPerfume

For those who love lemon/citrus fragrances like I do, this is the fragrance for you. I absolutely love this fragrance. Only when it dries down is there a hint of lotus. Otherwise it is one of the best lemony fragrances out there. Regardless of the name, I think it should be called something with Lemon in the title.

OTA Mom
OTA Mom

Likeable, but nowhere near "lotus"--which is one of my favorite fragrances. Unnecessarily complex for my taste.

RedDeLishus
RedDeLishus

I love the new solid perfume samples. You can reapply all day and make it stronger. Not a lot stronger. The shortness and the lightness are no longer issues for me. Such a lovely scent.

jackiek4
jackiek4

I'm sorry to say that the only thing I can smell is the pepper. Obviously, my body chemitry doesn't like this fragrance. Just a warning to always sample before buying.

scentofpeace
scentofpeace

I'm not sure if this lasts longer than 10 minutes. :(

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

This is more complex than I thought it would be to begin with. On the box it lists it's notes as: Lotus, violet leaf, olibanum, pink pepper and citrus.
In the opening you can definitely smell the citrus(which smells distinctly like grapefruit to me) and pink pepper giving it a fresh bite, it quickly becomes green and clean, with the gentle but distinct lotus, all of this being softened by what must be the effect of the violet leaf, as there is nothing bathroom cleaner-like about the scent. It has a somewhat herbal feel to it however and I think it could definitely be unisex.
Very nice for the sunshine and heat, it is cooling and chilled out. Quite different too, so not a run-of-the-mill fragrance at all. And the price is so great.

jennc133
jennc133

Lovely fragrance, just doesn't last long enough

traceyrae95
traceyrae95

Cannot say enough about how beautiful this smells. It is is light, airy, floral....it smells pretty. I am complimented beyond measure by random men and women when I wear it. And my boyfriend cannot keep his hands off of me when I am wearing this...he says it smells edible (which ROCKS - lol!!!). I am never out of stock on this one...I would think that no matter your preference or perfume style, this would be a winner for everyone.

ivyheel
ivyheel

I love this fragrance, though it took some time to grow on me. It's very light, not sweet at all, with a slight spiciness and subtle sourness. I mostly get citrus notes. I thought I recognized the smell, and after a little while I realized that it smells like bubble gum! Sophisticated bubble gum, so I enjoy it. :)

Tigerlillian
Tigerlillian

Lotus Garden is beautifully meditative, with fresh and elegant simplicity. I think the warm, peppery olibanum/frankincense in the base really gives this fragrance a lot of body and depth with its incensed touch, yet it retains the clarity of a lotus pond all the way.

The yuzu is gorgeously sparkling and offers just a drop of clean, citrus bitterness that compliment the sweet, lucid florals perfectly.

Only downside is that this doesn't last at all. Perhaps with all the matching lotions and potions you'd get a lot more longevity from this captivating scent, but I'm not one for layering so for that reason, I'm happy with my purse-ready rollerball and wouldn't bother with a full bottle. Too bad, otherwise this refreshingly unique perfume might have made it to my favorites shelf.

asilverfire614
asilverfire614

I can't believe no one has compared Lotus Garden to Hermes Un Jardin sur le Nil!

These two are so similar on my skin, especially after 30 minutes or so. The Hermes, of course, is much stronger and more potent...sharper, more green. But this - a watery light green-aquatic if there is such a thing - this is lovely! Not as refined or as elegant as Un Jardin sur le Nil, but simple and refreshing, to be sure.

It also reminds me of Gucci's Envy at times, particularly for the first 10 or 15 minutes. Not nearly as sharp, but it still has that cold, fresh feel to it. Doesn't smell synthetic at all and a very nice price for such a good quality fragrance!!

Soapy green floral with peppery notes and labdanum undertones in the dry down. I wish it was stronger or lasted longer: It's so faint on me that it's almost invisible from the start.

joon
joon

green, watery, floral, on the sharper side. my husband wears this sometimes and i smell olibanum and something that makes me think of violet, and citrus. smells unpleasantly sharp on my own skin, must be my body chemistry.

Watery pretty floral. I'm not sure lotuses really have scent, but this is quite pretty, like a Japanese watercolor.

Malegria
Malegria

If there is a water lily, it`s very obscure. Olibanum, however, is very profound and makes this a floral on a smokey side.Grapefrut, again, is not your regular juicy citrus, it`s more oil from grapefruit peel. Very interesting fragrance,and the price is awesome for such a quality.

Michele716
Michele716

I couldn't smell any lotus.

a bit vintage
a bit vintage

This is so lovely and uncomplicated. Beautiful floral. This will be my next Pacifica fragrance purchase. Lotus Garden was actually my favorite out of all of them that I tried. The solid little pots are so doggone cute that I want them all!

Lotus Garden by Pacifica 3.75 out of 5 based on 66 ratings and 18 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Pacifica Lotus Garden fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Pacifica Lotus Garden, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lotus Garden by Pacifica. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lotus Garden by Pacifica represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.