Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

Malibu Lemon Blossom Pacifica for women

Malibu Lemon Blossom Pacifica for women
dislike

Malibu Lemon Blossom Pacifica for women Pictures Malibu Lemon Blossom Pacifica for women Pictures Malibu Lemon Blossom Pacifica for women Pictures Malibu Lemon Blossom Pacifica for women Pictures Malibu Lemon Blossom Pacifica for women Pictures

Malibu Lemon Blossom by Pacifica is a Floral fragrance for women. The fragrance features lemon blossom, litsea cubeba, angels trumpet, herbal notes and sea notes.

Lemon Blossom litsea cubeba Angels Trumpet Herbal Notes Sea Notes

Love's Lemon Scent
Aqua Allegoria Lemon Fresca
Lemon No.1999

Malibu Lemon Blossom Fragrance Reviews

nastyamason
nastyamason

I do not get anything floral here. "Lemon lollipop" is what I smell. Very nice but I was looking for blossoms...

Yah-el
Yah-el

It's okay for the price ($20 on Amazon). I have never found a lemon that smells as good as Love's Fresh Lemon did during the 1970s (when Smith Kline and French owned the Love Cosmetic line). But that fragrance is long gone -- Dana has now taken over and Love's Fresh Lemon and now it smells like a cleaning product.

But, this stuff is okay for the price. Once you've expereinced the best, it's hard to enjoy anything less.

Museumgal
Museumgal

Nice gentle lemon scent, not too strong or cleaner smelling. Light and airy, perfect for summer! Doesn't last too long though but that's my only complaint.

Raidell
Raidell

I'll be honest, I didn't like this one very much. I almost bought it because I liked how it smelled on the rollerball tester, but I decided against buying and just tested on my arm, and no more than 2 minutes later I wanted to wash it off. I think it was probably my skin chemistry.

It opened up pleasant, lemony, floral. Nothing Windex-y at all if that's what your afraid of. Bright, with soft florals and (here's the part that tripped me up) a salty ocean background. On me, it smelled like sunscreen, but in a "crowded beach restaurant with too many sweaty salty sunscreened tourists" way, not a fun summery way. I really wanted to like it, because it smelled great in the tester, but on my skin it just turned unpleasant.

sparkybish
sparkybish

It is all the summer freshness and seaside saltiness that I really wanted Jeniifer Aniston's perfume to be. Excellent fresh, lemony, floral, salty summer frag.

siauseque
siauseque

A tall glass of cool lemonade anyone? Nothing cloying, artificial or heavy, just refreshing with hint of floral. The products from Pacifica are for the most part excellent.

This is definitely lemon, but lemon candy. Very tart & crisp, but sweet at the same time.
It lacks the acid sharpness that some citrus fragrances have, but it is for citrus lovers only.

Axum
Axum

Malibu Lemon Blossom smells of lemonade, or perhaps of Super Power Lemon Drops. It's an uncomplicated, casual summer scent that is very easy to like. It would be perfect for a hot, sunny day at the beach.

priscillaemrich
priscillaemrich

I tried this for a second time, and I admit I liked it better. The top notes do resemble a sugary lemon candy, but eventually the smell of lemon candy lightens up, and a fresh not takes over. I am not getting the aquatic note particularly. I do like it, and will probably wear it quite a lot during the hot, muggy, Texas summer.

OTA Mom
OTA Mom

More white floral, less citrus--and definitely soapy. A youthful summer scent. A wearable, inexpensive fragrance.

evesoho
evesoho

This was very pretty, and the solid perfume could be applied liberally; it was nice and light. I'm not a fan of fruity perfumes, yet I like notes that aren't quite fruit: lemon blossom, lemon verbena, grapefruit blossom, fig leaf, tomato leaf, etc. It was affordable, but I wasn't excited to wear it. I found myself just remembering to put it on when I saw it; I never planned to wear it, never became a ritual. It layered nicely with The Body Shop vanilla body lotion I wore (now discontinued), which was a scent of vanilla, lemon, and jasmine. Don't be afraid to buy this perfume - it's lovely and will make you smile, if you happen to decide you want to throw it on. It's a summer, daytime perfume.

xoxcrista
xoxcrista

I just bought my bottle at our local Whole Foods, and I am just blown away.
The packaging(and the fact it is distributed by Whole Foods) made it apparent this was a natural eco-conscious fragrance. The box reads "vegan" and the alcohol is "a natural grain type".
The scent itself is beautiful in its simplicity. It is above all citrus and pure, like a lemon. Blossoms are apparent as well, I love the fluffyness of the flowers. This is so energizing, it stopped my stomach from feeling sick that day. I would reccomend it! :)

pansylady

This is a very fresh and appealing floral citrus- it smells like lemon, honey, meadow flowers and bales of sun-warmed hay-

It's surprisingly long-lasting- I applied it around 9:00 this morning, and it's now just past 8:00 pm! (I'm sampling it in the solid form)

It reminds me of Tilleul- love it!

cbishton
cbishton

I recently went on vacation to Bermuda and, after reading reviews, thought this would be the perfect warm sunny beach scent. While it is pretty and fresh, it drew no comments from my boyfriend. It is soft and somewhat powdery on me - the lemon comes in a burst with the first spritz but then tones down quickly especially in hot weather. I liked it a lot but I get more excited about fragrances that my man takes notice of - when he breathes in the scent at the back of my neck I really feel like a woman and I expect fragrance to make me feel that way. This then is good to wear when I want to smell clean and fresh on my own when I am doing my own thing. I also layered it with Pacifica's Vanilla scent, which was a nice combo, and that was nice and yummy but again, my man didn't say a word. I find these experiments interesting! ;-)

LesleyA
LesleyA

THIS might be one of the yummiest fragrances I have ever put on my skin!!!! I'm so happeeee! :D
Ok, I'll calm down and act my age now. Ha :) I live in HOT, humid Texas. This week, finding a lemony, fresh, non-perfumey fragrance has become a sudden, urgent priority. I read the reviews for this, and ordered blindly, hoping for the best, but not sure what I'd receive. It just arrived, and it's sooo pretty, delicate, sugary, lemony, transparent, clean, delightful....my goodness. I love it with all my heart. And its SO affordable!
I hope this doesn't turn some off , but the floral touch in this smells a little bit to me like some perfumer took the best, freshest part of Philosophy's Pure Grace, and blended it with lightly sugared lemons. *swoon*
This, and L'Occitane 's Lemon Verbena (which I also just discovered, and love with the same enthusiasm) are lemony treasures to me. :)

Edit: I kind of spoke too soon. Oops. This seemed so perfect at first!
I have to say though.....I was so sad to discover as I wore this, that the perfectly refreshing, delish lemon-drop candy top-note REALLY fades. :( It definitely stays pretty, but after 15 minutes, it is just faintly floral, and slightly salty. No more lemon. :( None.
Oh well. It's very affordable, so I don't regret purchasing, to enjoy those first 15 glorious minutes! :) (over and over all day! Lol) It's just not the HG I was proclaiming it to be yesterday.
For a burst of lemon that stays lemon until it's gone, I've got my L'Occitane Verbena EDT. :) Maybe I'll combine the two.

Edit #2: This is a def fav now. Lasts forever, gets tons of compliments, and makes me feel fresh and feminine. After I've sprayed on another frag, I find myself regretting it, and pining for this. Lol

MyNoirBeehive

At first spritz it is sweet lemon and crystal sugar with a dose of freshness. After about five minutes, however, it totally morphs into a cheap smelling synthetic green lillac. Would make a decent $20 bathroom air freshener, lol, but I can't use this as a perfume.
And, like all fragrances I dislike, it lasts and lasts on the skin. Which I guess is a plus if you like this.

Norgirl
Norgirl

So so so jummy. just like real sour Lemoncandy ;) fresh , clean , true citrus.. this will lift my mood anytime . would be great to combain whit vanilla as many say. totaly lovely.. could as many state last longer , but just resprits and enjoy again. mmm.. summer in a bottle

gracelarock
gracelarock

Can someone please help a doll out? I adore this and it is not available in Europe. I am from the States and fell in love with Pacifica. If you can possibly get this for me and ship it, and I will pay for all charges via Paypal. Thank you in Advance....

Malibu Lemon Blossom is a delightfully luminous and refreshing kiss of seaside joy! I get no candy at all on my skin, just pure lemon blossom, which is a slightly waxy yet sheer floral that seems to lilt just above the skin like breathy little ribbons of early moring sunbeams. Don't expect sharp citrus or floor cleaner from this one. MLB will make you feel feminine, clean, and effervescent. It will make you feel as if you are standing on sugar-sand beaches, welcoming the most beautiful spring sunrise you have ever experienced. It reminds me a lot of L'Artisan's La Chasse aux Papillons and Jo Malone's Orang Blossom. If you like either of them, you will adore MLB.

scentofpeace
scentofpeace

pleasant, but didn't stay on me for longer than an hour.

c3c
c3c

The first thing I noticed was something akin to lemonheads candy, then tropical flowers. The flowers make me think of Plumerias which are my favorite flower in the tropical world. Anything that can take me there is a welcome addition to my collection.

Malibu Lemon is a light, slightly sweet, lemony floral scent that makes me think of summer. It has good sillage and decent lasting power. I admit after a bit the lemon did begin to get to me so I ended up layering it with a vanilla scent. I can't wait for summer to see how this works on a hot sunny day. There are only a few Pacifica scents I actually like, Malibu Lemon is now one of them.

MannequinGuidelines
MannequinGuidelines

Heavenly....stella gemella

MaiCecile
MaiCecile

Someone needs to change the notes on this. These are the real notes, from the Pacifica website: This fresh scent captures the free spirit of the Pacific Ocean with Lemon Blossom, Litsea Cubeba, flowering Angel's Trumpet, fresh herbs and salty sea breezes.

Absolutely beautiful, another scent that reminds me so strongly of the salty water, cool breezes, hot sun, fruits and flowers of living near the Equator.

I fell in love from the first lemony whiff to the flowery heart to the salty last notes. It manages to capture the light-heartedness of the beach while remaining pretty and feminine, without the harshness of Bobbi Brown's Beach.

I anticipate that this will be a staple for me for many years to come.

orchid_84
orchid_84

A lovely, calming lemon scent. It has a different feel to it than most perfumes with a dominant lemon note. It's not sharp or astringent at all. To me it smells like fizzy lemon candies and a luxurious, creamy bar of lemon soap. Usually, I hate soap-like scents, but here it is a subtle undertone and it doesn't have that bitter, cloying, masculine quality that soapy scents sometimes do. It is lightly sweet and cheery, but not sugary. It's not my absolute favourite from the Pacifica line, but it is a really well-done natural and inexpensive scent. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a soft lemon fragrance.

BlueMoonRose
BlueMoonRose

I like it, it reminds me of the beach and summer. :)

Turtledove
Turtledove

This is really nice! It's like creamy, candied lemon zest with a hint of that distinctive lemon tree smell that's almost like froot loops, especially in the drydown, probably the lemon blossom. It's very zesty right when you put it on, but it doesn't have a citrus-detergent edge at all. It's not *just* lemon blossoms, but it's very nice, especially if you like lemon candy type scents, or lemon-vanilla combinations.

possumke
possumke

I also get that "candied lemon" smell right away... it's not a serious fragrance.... but I happen to love lemons, it reminds me of my childhood. I also love the fact that Pacifica uses natural ingredients.So, if you also love the smell of sweet sugary lemons, then you will enjoy this one too. Sillage is medium, lasting power is a couple of hours.

I've tried a few offerings from the house of Pacifica, as I am always interested in perfumes which boast blends comprising primarily natural and essential oils. So far, I've been impressed, so I decided to blind buy a small bottle of MALIBU BLOSSOM, since I'm always game for a fresh citrus scent. This particular composition smells upon spritzing a lot like Ferrara Pan Lemonheads, small bright yellow spherical candies with a slightly chewy outer coating. Lemonheads proudly claim on every package to be “a fat-free food” and they are truly addicting: I've consumed something like a ton over the course of my life. Sometimes I stock up on Lemonheads, filling large mason jars (preferably with clamps) on display, since I love the sight of this candy almost as much as I love the taste! So, the only question remaining is: do I want to smell like Lemonheads? In fact, the question shortly becomes moot, as MALIBU BLOSSOM becomes slightly woody—probably vetiver—within a couple of minutes, drying down somewhat similarly to Fresh SUGAR LEMON.

Which do I prefer? It's a tough call, but I find the Fresh version slightly fresher than the Pacifica. There is an ever-so-slight touch of tang at the tail-end of the mid-stage of MALIBU BLOSSOM which makes it slightly less likeable than SUGAR LEMON (whose own mid-stage is a bit Lemon Pledge-y but still pretty nice), though still quite wearable on a hot summer day. In the drydown, I detect neroli in the Pacifica but not in the Fresh rendition. The difference in price is trivial: Pacifica costs about a cup of coffee less, so all in all it's worth it to buy the Fresh for the bottle alone, which I happen to love. One downside to the Pacific line is that they have yet to awaken to the reality that the packaging matters to perfumistas, too—sometimes quite a lot... The presentations of their products just scream out “amateur!” That on the bottle of what I presume is edt is somewhat kitschily painted the word 'perfume' along with bad floral graphics pretty much sums it up. Anyway, the Fresh is fresher to my nose, so if I decide to replenish my lemon citrus collection once my two 30ml bottles are gone, I'll opt for the Fresh once again. 5.05.11

ivyheel
ivyheel

This is possibly the soapiest fragrance I have ever smelled, and I love it! It smells clean and cozy. The lemon scent is smooth and gentle, not sharp in any way. Overall, a happy and casual fragrance.

teaweed
teaweed

Fantastic tart lemon that is simultaneously creamy and floral. I loved the opening and heart. Unfortunately instead of wearing thin, it wore ragged and the perfume smelled unpleasantly scratchy towards the end.

I sampled the solid version of this perfume. Silage is moderate-weak, longevity is moderate.

Eos
Eos

Who says simple scents can't be fun?

If you live in a cold climate, I suggest picking up a bottle of this, its like liquid sunshine. I agree with pansylady: its notes of citrus and salt compliment each other in the best possible way. I don't get any astringent notes, but there is a sweet/powdery/soapiness that is very pleasant.

My only suggestion is that you not purchase this in the solid perfume as mine turned within 3 months of receiving this as a gift.

I love, love, love the smell of lemon blossoms, and this company captures the scent better than any other (and there aren't many out there to choose from). It's clean and fresh and so fabulous on hot, sunny days. Because it's the lemon blossom, it's more of a sweet, creamy lemon rather than a sour or acidic lemon scent. Reminds me of the lemon custard ice cream that my local ice cream shop stopped making!

Update: I've layered this with Pacifica's Spanish Amber (for depth and sultriness. Smells like incense). I also tried layering with French Lilac (for a super clean and fresh summery-spring scent).

White flower scent with a sparkling citrus note. Not all that interesting but nicely done. It's simple, fresh, and pretty. It's great when you don't want a complicated scent.

Loraamore
Loraamore

After applying the solid perfume this morning, my husband, who hates perfume, said to me, "You smell good".

guest_A. Rose
guest_A. Rose

Fresh dishwater, salt and lemon balm leaves, with a hint of "poolside" ozone. "Dishwater" wasn't meant as a snarky dig, but there is a distinctly sharp soapiness to this, that reminds me of the soapy floral notes of "Vera Wang" scents. If aquatic, citrus blends that are not sweet (this isn't remotely so) appeal to you, than "Malibu Lemon Blossom" is a spot-on choice. It's also an "eco-friendly" and very affordable option!

StephD
StephD

this scent is really simple and lovely. it lasts, too. it kind of smells like those lemon-scented wetnaps in restaurants ahha. nevertheless, it's a great scent to add to your fruity collection. it puts you in a great mood.

pansylady

I thought it was an interesting mix of citrus and salt- evoking margaritaville in the best possible way-

Bouquet
Bouquet

I liked this: It is fresh, soft,uplifting, uncomplicated -- perfect for casual summer days.

Malibu Lemon Blossom by Pacifica 3.91 out of 5 based on 124 ratings and 39 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Pacifica Malibu Lemon Blossom fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Pacifica Malibu Lemon Blossom, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Malibu Lemon Blossom by Pacifica. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Malibu Lemon Blossom by Pacifica represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.