Designers » N-Q » « Groups

Mediterranean Fig Pacifica for women and men

Mediterranean Fig Pacifica for women and men
dislike

Mediterranean Fig Pacifica for women and men Pictures Mediterranean Fig Pacifica for women and men Pictures Mediterranean Fig Pacifica for women and men Pictures Mediterranean Fig Pacifica for women and men Pictures Mediterranean Fig Pacifica for women and men Pictures

Mediterranean Fig by Pacifica is a fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features fig, palm leaf, cyclamen, moss, clove and sandalwood.

Fig Palm Leaf Cyclamen Moss Clove Sandalwood

Fig Leaf
Figue Sauvage
Philosykos
Cielo

Mediterranean Fig Fragrance Reviews

alchemist1976stephanie
alchemist1976stephanie

At first, I detected a very petrol like oiliness, it softens out but stays very mildly in the background as it drys down. The fragrance itself is a warm slightly greener fig but it becomes to heavy for my liking. I prefer the freshness of philosykos better.

misslovely
misslovely

Very lovely! I find it very pleasant. It's a nice clean, woody fragrance. I recently purchased the 1oz bottle. Have to say, so far this is my favorite fig fragrance. I still need to try Philosykos. As for right now, Im sticking with this one. Can't beat the price!

poivrerose
poivrerose

I was hoping that this might have more of a clove or sandalwood essence, or at least a teensy hint of sweetness - but this is pure green powdery mossy unripe fig. It packs a punch too! Very very heady for a Pacifica fragrance. It was a blind buy, but I'm not too bummed because it only cost me $7. If I had spent more on it I'd be really disappointed. The thing is, I really liked it in it's bar soap form. Again, very MOSSY very Green. Sharply earthy.... stings the nostrils. Too sharp to be pleasant in my opinion. It leans towards the "masculine" end of the fragrance scale. I was trying to do some layering experiments with other Pacifica scents, but it just overpowers everything. On to the next fig.... CSP Coco Figue perhaps....

LisaMari
LisaMari

I don't know about this one.. it's unique - very fruity, warm and earthy but then the this sharp, kind of bitter scent - which I think is the cyclamen - comes through and ruins it.
Also I'm not sure that fig goes well with sandalwood -to me its like putting dirty and clean together. :/

lisaivette
lisaivette

Mediterranean Fig is a crisp green fragrance. Although this scent is fresh with a citrus-like quality to it, I feel it would be successfully worn in cool weather. The spiciness of the clove,tinge of orange or lemon, and not-too-sweet fig work well for me.So many elements to enjoy from just the few notes.

This is certainly a scent for myself, but also something I would like to nuzzle up to on my mate.I do believe I am becoming a huge fan of Pacifica. Much thanks to Faubel for the sample.

OTA Mom
OTA Mom

Likeable but not too special. A natural, clean fragrance. The kind of perfume I keep in my purse as a back-up.

leeleeB
leeleeB

I discovered Pacifica when researching natural perfumes. I bought 3 sprays and one solid perfume. I bought this in the spray and loved it!!! My kids did not like it and when I wore it to work someone asked what smells like +;):?... Now I do work in a hospital but there were no certain body smells lurking around so note to self I will enjoy this one on my own.

hunterblu
hunterblu

I love to layer this with Pacifica's Tuscan Blood Orange. Delish!

heather.h.weber
heather.h.weber

I have the solid perfume, the fig is nice and fresh, I get the base of sandalwood, but not to much else in the solid. I think to get the notes better I would definitly go with the pefume spray, but it is a nice scent. I like it!

Voopie
Voopie

I have the solid perfume and I love it :)

Garrett
Garrett

Lovely green fig, very fresh and not sweet. Great for men to wear.

aristocrat
aristocrat

It's not as intense as other fig fragrances on the market such as Premier Figuier by L'artisan or Philosykos' Diptyque and for a fraction of the cost it is an inexpensive little tresure that I'm delighted to have discovered. Having always associated the incapsulating erotic scent of Fig with all things French let me just say... J'adore ce chef-d'oeuvre parfumé léger! :)

Belladonna_dea
Belladonna_dea

I love fig scents. I was first captured by Aromatherapy of Rome's "Figeuer" which they sadly stopped making. I purchased a 'fig scent tester' and was pleased with this. I am still searching for a stronger Mediterranean scent with more of the earthly quality to it, closer to Aromatherapy of Rome's scent.

Aspendina
Aspendina

Not the worst but nothing I would spend money on, its only kinda nice after about an hour but nothing nice enoigh to spray all over myself.

chickenpotpie
chickenpotpie

Maybe its the time of year but I really loved this one right away. On me the scent is very close to the skin. Its very clean, seems to have some sort of citrus in there too. The fig is not sweet however.

I see people have compared it to the fig in BBW fig and brown sugar and I find them to be quite different ends of the spectrum. That fig is soaked in sugar and molasses, This fig is ripe unsugared fig. Both do smell like fig though and thats where (for me) the similarities end.

If you have a Whole Foods in your area, its certainly test worthy to see if it works for you.

Turtledove
Turtledove

Fig apparently isn't my thing, but this has some amazing staying power for what it is. (I tried the roll-on version.) It's definitely the strongest Pacifica scent I've tried, it overwhelmed every other scent I tested and resisted scrubbing. The scent is soft, sweet and earthy but a little thick and cloying to me, I tend to like fresher scents. I would agree that there is a warm, nutty quality to it, it seems like there's vanilla in there too.

scentofpeace
scentofpeace

This is one of my favorite smells in the whole world, absolutely.
It smells super fresh, as if you've just stepped out of the shower, and just has this..........AMAZINGNESS that I can't put my finger on. must be the fig......(what does fig really smell like though?).
A very feminine scent, I think.

uscguy777
uscguy777

My favorite fragrance by any house is Philosykos by Diptyque. Just because I love fig scents, I gave this one a shot and was happy to try it out. I find it pleasant, easy to wear, and slightly powdery. The closest comparison I can think of is Premier Figuier by L'artisan. A wonderful wear

acv43
acv43

It is very strange to me that sweet is listed as a main accord, to my nose this is not at all sweet- earthy, fresh, unique- but not at all sweet.
I have smelled a lot of fragrances that are marketed as meditative scents but this to me seems the most peaceful and contemplative.

This would be beautiful on a man or a woman.

Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt
Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt

mmmmmmmm a fresh, fleshy, juicey, just picked fig ...perfect for a lazy fall day cuddled up with some chai tea and an old book...

I smell natural fig, not too sweet ..deep mossy greens lots of spice and a creaminess, idk if thats a touch of vanilla maybe a little gardenia... there is tho a slight floral hint ...but dont fret, it is what it's called, a great delicious fig. Not overly sweet, really I have no complaints here longevity as with most of pacificas that I've tried is great, price is super cheap, bottle is quant boxing is very cute.

I'm so happy with my little purchases of pacificas meditaranian fig, persian rose, and tahitian gardenia.... I'm suprised I havn't discovered pacifica sooner... these are all better than 70 percent of my much higher priced perfumes... love love, love it :D

Aprilily
Aprilily

I love this green, earthy fig scent. Smells natural, not sweet or cloying. Smells great on my husband too. Awesome price!

orchid_84
orchid_84

Really nice fig scent. I would agree with another reviewer on here who said this is quite similar to Fig Apricot by Fresh, minus the apricot. It's not a sweet or sugary fig, it's fleshy, mossy, full and green. I would say it's even a bit grassy, although definitely not as grassy as Jo Malone Wild Fig & Cassis. I don't see any similarity to BBW Brown Sugar & Fig - that one is a much sweeter fig and more of a winter comfort scent in comparison to this.

Pacific Mediterranean Fig is a great one to go for if you want a fresh, earthy, creamy, realistic fig scent. Personally I think I still prefer Fresh Fig Apricot, but this one is an amazing perfume for such a low price and I much prefer it over Jo Malone's high-priced fig scent.

melbritt24
melbritt24

Unfortunately, I get mostly oakmoss with a small dash of white pepper and sandalwood but where is the fig???

I prefer BBW brown sugar fig and would suggest that instead if you are expecting this to be warm and sweet fig!

dame piglet
dame piglet

on me, it was Fig + pepper, then fig. Nice. Similar to B&B works brown sugar and fig but with more pepper.

I like it.

I greatly prefer Med Fig over Diptyque's figgy perfume. This one is more than just a bland piece of unfinished birch. It's woody, but it's warm. You can certainly smell the fig fruit itself. I don't smell any hint of spice at all, so I don't know what others are talking about. It's pure fig. I think this would be gorgeous on a man.

scorpiosheep
scorpiosheep

Affordable fig, not as green as Philosykos, but very acceptable nonetheless. I get a definite clove note in the drydown, but the fig is still the dominant note. I bought the soap too, which is really beautiful and together they make a nice fresh everyday perfume.

I think I found an affordable alternative to Diptyque Philosykos. It's really figgy and slightly green. It's fresh and not at all sugary sweet. Its quite nice for anyone who is interested in a simple clean fig without the intention to turn it into a dessert. It has a tiny hint of clean woody'ness. Even though it's not as woody as Philosykos, but it's close enough and consider that it's just a fraction of the cost of Philosykos.

Ducktail
Ducktail

This scent comforts me. It's soft but steady and has pretty good staying power as it lasts 8 hours on me. I've layered it with other Pacifica fragrances that I like and am pleased with how the scents smelled together.

I've been wanting to increase my understanding of solid perfumes and Pacific offered the perfect, low-risk opportunity to check out this medium. MEDITERRANEAN FIG lies slightly on the woodier side of the long fig fragrance continuum extending from very sweet to very green. This offers a nice balance to my nose of woodiness and figginess with just a touch of spice. Although the composition is pretty linear, it is no less linear than many fine niche fig perfumes at a considerably higher price.

In general, I think that there are two types of niche people: those looking for magnificent masterpieces of perfumic art, and those who are smitten with refined creations featuring very high-quality, natural components, but which are in no sense revolutionary. Anyone who falls into the latter category, and also likes fig perfumes, should give this all-natural creation a sniff.

As for the perfume solid genre: I find this one on the weak side (compared, say, to my solid of SUBLIME). On the other hand, the serving size is quite generous (10g vs. 1.5g for Bond no 9), so it's okay to splurge and put extra on in this case, plus it will serve a double duty, making your skin very smooth, as the base is primarily coconut, I believe.

I'd recommend Pacifica's perfume solids as a handy way to take nice natural scents along while traveling, at a cost of nearly nothing. (I'm not kidding...)

guest_A. Rose
guest_A. Rose

A very green, pulpy fig with a big serving of leaves and woody bark...cool, dry-oil sweet in the way that underripe fruit can sometimes be, with a velvety elegance of dryness and a subtle, warm spiciness. Rich, green and smooth.

Loraamore
Loraamore

I love that this smells like the entire fig tree, wood, leaves, ripe fruit. The leaf of the fig tree smells a little bit like coconut and you get that, ever-so-faintly in this scent. It's true, though, I wish the solid had better longetivy, but the tin travels well in my bag. ;-)

Kterhark
Kterhark

(Body Cream Review)

Wow, thumbs up for the cream! It lasts a LONG time (a good 6 hours), and how many expensive perfumes can claim that?

This is what I reach for when I want a break perfume. It's rich and earthy with just a kiss of fig. Just divine!!!

A nod to Pacifica- everything I've bought from them has been both high quality and affordable.

njdeb
njdeb

Didn't like this one at first, but it's growing on me. Starts out almost dusty, but then the fig really comes through. There is also something almost almond-like in this perfume - not a sweet marzipan almond, but more like a natural nutty almond. I agree with kraxa, this is very appealing in an organic sort of way

pinkywithabrain2020
pinkywithabrain2020

I love the simplicty in this scent...bergamot, elemi, clove, sandalwood and of course fig...it's fresh and lively!!! Makes me want to run through a water fountain in a large town square...definately makes me smile.

kraxa
kraxa

Very scrumptious smell- fig is prominent but not overpowering. Great organic everyday smell- never too much to take kids to the swings. Love the ingredients, smell and price. Get it!!!

StephD
StephD

I have the solid perfume for this... true, abit masculine. I never wear it, I just enjoy smelling it really. It smells so natural, and pure. It reminds me of the smell of 'adam and eve' haha don't know why. I would wear it for exercising, or going on a hike. Somewhere in nature for sure.

Michele716
Michele716

I found this to be too masculine for me. I was looking for a sweeter fig but the staying power of the liquid perfume was pretty good.

Sterling Maiden
Sterling Maiden

Meditteranean Fig is not as one-dimensional as the single fig note listed here would indicate. There is a bit of lemony-citrus in the opening, though it fades quickly. Next comes the fig, the true essence of this fragrance, but along with the fig is a bit of something I can't quite put my finger on. Something nutty....walnut? It's similar, but not identical, to Bulgari The Rouge, which also has a hint of walnut in it.

Longevity is not that great, at least in the solid perfume.

Mediterranean Fig by Pacifica 3.99 out of 5 based on 144 ratings and 38 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Pacifica Mediterranean Fig fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Pacifica Mediterranean Fig, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Mediterranean Fig by Pacifica. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Mediterranean Fig by Pacifica represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.