Designers » N-Q » Citrus « Groups

Thai Lemongras Pacifica for women and men

Thai Lemongras Pacifica for women and men
dislike

Thai Lemongras is an exotic and refreshing scent of lemongrass, ginger and slightly spicy and earthy undertones. Available as 30 ml Parfum Spray. Thai Lemongras was launched in 2008.

Lemongrass Ginger Spices

Love's Lemon Scent

Thai Lemongras Fragrance Reviews

caitrun
caitrun

Now I've never been a huge fan of lemon fragrances, but I recently purchased Pacifica's Malibu Lemon and fell in love. Pacifica in general has stolen my heart, so when I found Thai Lemongrass for a steal on ebay, I bought it without hesitation. I feel like it has a very robust and true lemongrass essential oil vibe. For me lemongrass ends up smelling like Lemonheads candy! Sweet, bright and tart. Then there is the ginger and assorted other spices that balance this fragrance. An almost woody note comes through in the dry down. So this fragrance is so much more than "lemon," yet at the same time true to its name. I really am enjoying this perfume! I might try adding my soliflore organic jasmine oil to this to add a hit of white floral!

Konga5000
Konga5000

ATTENTION: I have a feeling that this may be on the extinct list. Stock up.

Wonderful blast of cool lemongrass opens this party up right! This smells like a combination of the last few Pacificas that I had purchased. Lemongrass on a lightly spicy jaunt.

Strong stuff here! Once again- I LOVE PACIFICA! Never been let down by them. 100% natural and $22.00 a pop. Niche frag for the cost of a bottle of Vanilla Fields.

WBA: Would buy again
WBABUB: Would buy a back up bottle.
PNDT: Please never discontinue this !

roguelobster
roguelobster

This was a blind buy, as I was looking for an affordable lemongrass perfume but no stores near me carried this scent. When I first sprayed it on, I had to laugh - it smelled exactly like lemon Pledge to me! Fortunately, I enjoy the smell of lemon Pledge (clean, fresh, lemony) but I wouldn't recommend buying this without trying it first. Longevity isn't great. It only lasts an hour or two on my skin, so I don't use this as a perfume but as a pick-me-up fragrance when I'm feeling tired or blah. It perks me right up!

OTA Mom
OTA Mom

The lemongrass juxtaposed with the earthiness and green spice just didn't work for me. I would consider this more of a man's fragrance, if anything. Not a keeper.

when first sprayed this smells exactly like the ORIGINAL love's lemon perfume from the past. i have been looking for a scent like this for a long time. SO lemon and refreshing with a tad of spice at drydown, but mostly lovely lemon! i love it and it is definitely full bottle worthy for me. i must get it soon! strong projection with fair to average lasting power.

adrienn99
adrienn99

rare moments - I am one of the first reviewers, yaaay.

due to the fact that i love the smell of lemongrass this was an absolute must try. I have the pure essential oil of lemongrass, so I thought it is going to be a great idea to compare Thai Lemongrass to that.Now that I am wrapped in lemongrass, here is my review.

The opening is a burst of ginger and tangy, bittery lemon mainly and then when it slowly calms down the lemongrass becomes more articulate. Sometimes I just have the feeling that it is more of lemon and grass then lemongrass itself.

Later, reading the Pacifica website this is underlined by the below description of this fume

'bright notes of grassy lemon intermingle with ginger and sit atop slightly spicy and earthy undertones for a warm, exotic and fresh fragrance.'

for the citrus fans, it smells a little more like the lemon peel than the fruit itself (to me the peel has a bittery feel to it which is reflected here)
The pure essential oil has this kind of green feel to it whereas Thai Lemongrass has got lots of citrus added. With time Thai Lemongrass is converging towards the pure essential oil although there is still loads of car air refreshener, window cleaner feel to it from the citrus.

All in all it is a quite realistic lemongrass with a citrus twist to it - cant get much spices, there may be something that reminds me of saffron but it is very faint.

So as the grouping goes, it is a citrus indeed, even if that is not listed among the notes here.

P.s. after half an hour there is some greenness with the Thai Lemongrass, however after an hour it almost disappeared. The pure essential oil is still kicking although it seems to have lost some of the greenness and won over some lemmonyness.

Conclusions
I think I'll stay with my pure essential oil as it lasts longer ;)

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Pacifica Thai Lemongras fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Pacifica Thai Lemongras, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Thai Lemongras by Pacifica. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Thai Lemongras by Pacifica represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.