Designers » N-Q » Citrus « Groups

Thai Lemongras Pacifica for women and men

Thai Lemongras Pacifica for women and men
dislike

Thai Lemongras is an exotic and refreshing scent of lemongrass, ginger and slightly spicy and earthy undertones. Available as 30 ml Parfum Spray. Thai Lemongras was launched in 2008.

Lemongrass Ginger Spices

Lemon No.1999

Thai Lemongras Fragrance Reviews

scorpiosheep
scorpiosheep

This is all about lemon, lemon & more lemon. Light, bright & zesty, like a lemon cough drop. I really wanted that more pungent savoury lemongrass smell, but this is sweet. Could not detect any ginger. A lovely lemon if that is all you want.

OTA Mom
OTA Mom

The lemongrass juxtaposed with the earthiness and green spice just didn't work for me. I would consider this more of a man's fragrance, if anything. Not a keeper.

when first sprayed this smells exactly like the ORIGINAL love's lemon perfume from the past. i have been looking for a scent like this for a long time. SO lemon and refreshing with a tad of spice at drydown, but mostly lovely lemon! i love it and it is definitely full bottle worthy for me. i must get it soon! strong projection with fair to average lasting power.

adrienn99
adrienn99

rare moments - I am one of the first reviewers, yaaay.

due to the fact that i love the smell of lemongrass this was an absolute must try. I have the pure essential oil of lemongrass, so I thought it is going to be a great idea to compare Thai Lemongrass to that.Now that I am wrapped in lemongrass, here is my review.

The opening is a burst of ginger and tangy, bittery lemon mainly and then when it slowly calms down the lemongrass becomes more articulate. Sometimes I just have the feeling that it is more of lemon and grass then lemongrass itself.

Later, reading the Pacifica website this is underlined by the below description of this fume

'bright notes of grassy lemon intermingle with ginger and sit atop slightly spicy and earthy undertones for a warm, exotic and fresh fragrance.'

for the citrus fans, it smells a little more like the lemon peel than the fruit itself (to me the peel has a bittery feel to it which is reflected here)
The pure essential oil has this kind of green feel to it whereas Thai Lemongrass has got lots of citrus added. With time Thai Lemongrass is converging towards the pure essential oil although there is still loads of car air refreshener, window cleaner feel to it from the citrus.

All in all it is a quite realistic lemongrass with a citrus twist to it - cant get much spices, there may be something that reminds me of saffron but it is very faint.

So as the grouping goes, it is a citrus indeed, even if that is not listed among the notes here.

P.s. after half an hour there is some greenness with the Thai Lemongrass, however after an hour it almost disappeared. The pure essential oil is still kicking although it seems to have lost some of the greenness and won over some lemmonyness.

Conclusions
I think I'll stay with my pure essential oil as it lasts longer ;)

Thai Lemongras by Pacifica 2.88 out of 5 based on 21 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Pacifica Thai Lemongras fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Pacifica Thai Lemongras, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Thai Lemongras by Pacifica. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Thai Lemongras by Pacifica represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Pacifica Malibu Lemon Blossom Pacifica Indian Coconut Nectar Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Abricot Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Cannelle Pacifica French Lilac Keiko Mecheri Loukhoum Pacifica Brazilian Mango Grapefruit Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Banane Diane von Furstenberg Tatiana Pacifica Island Vanilla Calvin Klein Obsession Comptoir Sud Pacifique Amour De Cacao Guerlain Shalimar Aquolina Chocolovers Philosophy Amazing Grace Annick Goutal Eau d'Hadrien Pacifica Mexican Cocoa Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Pineapple Tokyo Milk Parfumarie Curiosite Let Them Eat Cake