Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

dislike

almond
nutty
ozonic
Tunisian Jasmine Pacifica for women Pictures Tunisian Jasmine Pacifica for women Pictures Tunisian Jasmine Pacifica for women Pictures Tunisian Jasmine Pacifica for women Pictures Tunisian Jasmine Pacifica for women Pictures Tunisian Jasmine Pacifica for women Pictures Tunisian Jasmine Pacifica for women Pictures Tunisian Jasmine Pacifica for women Pictures Tunisian Jasmine Pacifica for women Pictures

Tunisian Jasmine is an ode to jasmine, presented in 2009. Its composition is inspired by French soldier Sain Louis,who was in love with a barbaric princess. He changed his name and became (after his death) patron of small town near the capital of Tunisia, Sidi Bou Said (Good Holy Father). It was said that night jasmine from Tunisia was favourite flower to the princess; a symbol of mercy,hope and love, as well as a reminder of connection and love between two people from two cultures. The fragrance is composed of aromas of tea and pure essences of jasmine, which are touched with Mediterranean almonds. The perfume is available as 40 ml perfume spray, along with an accompanying assortment: scented candles, body butter, natural soaps...

Tea

Jasmine

Almond

Jasmin
Pure White Linen

Tunisian Jasmine Fragrance Reviews

goofycaramel
goofycaramel

On me, this is all sweet sandalwood that overpowers any jasmine that might be in it. I tried layering it with a sweet orange blossom fragrance with the hope that the sandalwood will ground the sweetness, but it ends up as a smoky sweet mess, so I'm still not sure what to use this fragrance with to make the sandalwood bearable.

I prefer Pacifica's Waikiki Pikake to this; Waikiki Pikake is like Tunisian Jasmine, except with the sandalwood dialed down and the jasmine more as the star.

LisaMari
LisaMari

I don't think it smells like "dirty" jasmine at all. To me its clean and sharp and the tea adds a fresh, crisp almost citrus/aldehyde note. I like.

Sweet, heady indolic jasmine backed by powdery almonds and bitter tea. Dirty jasmine, for sure, but creamy & slightly fruity. Tea and almond don't compete with, but boost the jasmine.
Great stuff, especially considering how inexpensive it is. A must have for indolic white floral lovers. Very long lasting, strong sillage.
Sadly, Tunisian Jasmine is discontinued and not easy to find.

Museumgal
Museumgal

This is a very indolic jasmine so if you don't like that quality of white florals, stay far away from this one. It's pretty heady and has that "this is a breath away from being spoiled" sweetness that indolic jasmine has. Very sweet white floral and very true. Good cheap jasmine, but you have to like dirty jasmine. The other notes mostly come in the drydown and balance the jasmine some but this is still very strong.

pansylady

Layering this fragrance with lemon essential oil and honey or lily of the valley fragrance oil has tamed the animalic qualities and transformed it, a la My Fair Lady/Pygmalion, into quite the lovely lady-like jasmine fragrance!

pansylady

Hmmm- mixed reviews on this one- This is a linear and markedly indolic jasmine, with tiny hints of spice. It is reminding me of a room fragrance that I just can't put my finger on-

This opens like a solifloral jasmine - beautiful and genuine. As it dries down, it takes on a very faint scent that smells a bit more like jasmine + unripe banana (meaning that the banana isn't candy-sweet, like a ripe banana, but more a slightly sweet and creamy banana) scent.
It makes me think of a springtime stroll by a lovely courtyard of jasmine vining through banana trees. Really a lovely, strictly feminine scent!

This scent's notes were so unique I couldn't help but try it out, so I ordered it without having tested it before. Jasmine and almonds, how can one not give it a chance? I am very pleased with this fragrance. It's extremely strong, fresh, jasmine at first, but the scent gradually becomes much softer with time. The almond really starts to shine after at least 20 minutes of wear. The overall scent is creamy and sweet, but not overly sweet. A great scent for the price. Scarily similar to Bvlgari Jasmin Noir, but better! It's more affordable, yet the projection and lasting time are much better.

Blonde Gypsy
Blonde Gypsy

I was once given jasmine oil from India from a dear friend. He would love when i would wear it, only just a small dab could be smelled from far away. It was such a sensual exotic smell. It seemed to not only make me feel good, but I received many compliments. I always wanted more and cherished what little i had left...then i found this. This is such a natural beautiful jasmine. Not too strong and not too old fashioned, but absolutely lovely! I find this a perfect replacement for my enchanting oil. I wore this to work last week and it was a immediate hit. Jasmine seems to bring a sexy self confidence and soothing effect on others. I love Pacifica fragrances and this is one of my favorites!

LIN
LIN

I thought i would like it a lot because of the notes and the reviews, but i don't. I'm a big jasmine fan and i could not imagine not to like this one but i can't help myself, it's just too much jasmine, a mature smell of jasmine. i think it smells a little bit old fashioned like old jasmine perfumes. i'm so disappointed

guest_A.Rose
guest_A.Rose

A sugary-sweet, cozy jasmine with a hint of soap and tea. There's a hazy, oily dryness to this blend that respects the carnal aspects of jasmine, while the almond gives a hint of sugar-coated, waxy blooms and candied sweetness. This fragrance is a soft, sweet jasmine and I imagine it would make a perfect day scent for jasmine enthusiasts and a nice "cuddle" scent for occasional jasmine lovers. It does smell natural, however, so expect a heady jasmine with an almost animalic tart "cream cheese" aspect to it; despite how weird that sounds, the result is very lovely and the overall smell is softly sweet. Very pretty.

Carnelian
Carnelian

I really, really love this scent. Such a nice jasmine, but what makes it special is the almond. It does not smell like flowers + almonds, it is it's own scent - a sweet jasmine without being jasmine and vanilla, a combo I don't always care for. A simple, but warm and lovely floral. You get the jasmine at first, but it then gets almond-sweet (not candy or vanilla-sweet) and gets even warmer and lovelier throughout the day. I suppose it is a bit candle-like, but not waxy. Good staying power, too. (I liked it enough to get the lotion to layer with. Rare for me!)

Cherub573
Cherub573

Wow, not my cup of tea. And the notes make it sound like it is. I love white florals, and I love almond notes. I also usually like a little sweet tea. The problem is that this fragrance is way too much bitter black tea. I do not get almond at all. If you want a dark tea scent with a floral background, this might be for you. I think it's a bit exotic (without the spice) and mature.

Tunisian Jasmine by Pacifica 3.85 out of 5 based on 30 ratings and 13 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Pacifica Tunisian Jasmine fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Pacifica Tunisian Jasmine, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Tunisian Jasmine by Pacifica. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Tunisian Jasmine by Pacifica represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.