Designers » N-Q » Leather « Groups

1 Million Absolutely Gold Paco Rabanne for men
dislike

leather
smoky
1 Million Absolutely Gold Paco Rabanne for men Pictures 1 Million Absolutely Gold Paco Rabanne for men Pictures

Paco Rabanne exclusively launches two new versions of the popular fragrances1 Million and Lady Million, to be premiered in travel retailers from 15 June to 13 August 2012. This is the Absolutely Gold collection that offers aromas of pure concentration, added to the already available EDP and EDT editions.

1 Million Absolutely Gold, an eccentric Pure Perfume, is created as sensual and clean, with sparkling and sweet notes of mandarin in the beginning that announces the floral heart notes combined with the base of leather. Masculinity and power was given by leather accords, that makes it smell more refined, manly and powerful.

Available as 100ml pure perfume.

Mandarin Orange

Flowers

Leather

1 Million
1 Million Intense

1 Million Absolutely Gold Fragrance Reviews

siddiquewallace
siddiquewallace

the best out there for the younger crowd with superb silage and longevity...everybody loves it easily
****rating...hands down
N.B..Very common though and avoid wearing to parties cos u might smell exactly like the other guy....lol
i own the entire 1 million range and this is absolutely the best,second would be 1 million intense and third the regular 1 million,All have 5 star ratings though and are quite similar

Okay so I tried this new 1 Million and I have to say it hasn't really changed my opinion much. Without doing a direct comparison with the original 1 Million EDT I can't comment of the differences but to me (from memory) they smell very similar.
I removed 1 Million from my dislike list on here a while ago. I had indeed taken a instant disliking to it, although admittedly this kind of strong sweet fragrance should be right up my street. After sometime I tried it again and thought I had maybe been a little hasty and it wasn't all that bad. I'm not someone who bashes a fragrance just because of it's popularity with the masses or gaudy awfulness, I like to think I judge on it's merits.
Trying this new one however has firmly cemented my dislike of this fragrance once more. I literally (or illiterately more aptly) cannot describe the reason why I'm just utterly repelled by the cheap sweetness and opening which lasts for hours. If you can stomach it to the drydown it becomes okay after several hours but even that can be said of some truly awful fragrances I hate!
If anything this Absolutely Gold version is stronger and projects more than the original, the mind boggles at how and why this is possible.
Well it confirmed a nail in the coffin for my relationship with the whole 1 Million range, I simply don't like them.

mikedvd5588
mikedvd5588

ini nih yg nyari parfum buat pesta/clubing yg mau tahan 24 jam +++++++
bener2 monster nih scent, longevity nya whhhoooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!
tapi dgn notes yg mirip bgt ma versi EDT nya sih,, sweet spicy fruity bubble gum.. dengan versi pure parfume, lebih tahan lama aja dari yg mmg uda tahan lama XD

arashparsi
arashparsi

its empathy and calling and emotional and perfect aroma..عالی عالی
العطر الساحر.نبض القلب

aLmoravado
aLmoravado

Got it as a gift and I don't see what all the fuss is about. The wife likes it so it's a keeper, but I would never spray it when going out.

Hussin1989
Hussin1989

عطر رائع ويستحق الاقتناء بجدارة

CoReGriD
CoReGriD

I just brought this and I love the projection and longevity it gives in compare to the original EDT. Be ready for the compliments that you will get. The Top is Mandarin orange, Heart is floral (sweet), and Base is Smoky Leather.

nnh
nnh

Extremely heavy beyond the accepted limits to me especially at the beginning, becomes more accepted after about 3 hrs.

Besenotee

warlockss

i cant wait to get this

delynoo
delynoo

as spray i can say smoky leather !!!bad scent but the drydown is very nice ...similar to the original 1 million with same sillage and longevity!!i prefer
the original one to this and the new 1 million intense

miguel.cabezas.5
miguel.cabezas.5

huele muy rico

PaulDJ
PaulDJ

Finished my bottle of 1millon EDT and plumped for a blind buy of Absolutley Gold! Not disappointed at all, this is the older, more defined big brother of the original. I get leather and a very spicy dry down. Tops the original and worth tracking down.

mahsam.raza
mahsam.raza

I never had tha actual EDT so i bought the EDP directly. I love this stuff, very very strong.
when i spray it in the morning my whole room smells of this.
i get easy 12 hrs of longivity out of this but for some odd reason after 3 hrs or so this becomes strictly a skin scent for me and stops projecting.

maybe it's my skin. I get compliments left/right/and centre whenever i use 1 Million EDP

i'm happy with this :D

dreyth
dreyth

so whats the difference between this one and 1 million intense?

murillocezar
murillocezar

I can feel a very intense smell of leather, pepper and spices, more intense than in normal version.

iranperfumer
iranperfumer

شخصیت یک مرد هوس باز از جایگاه ساحرهای که بخواهد با آغواکردن بوسیله بو های طراوش شده ازباغ پرتقای که در فضای آغشته از عطر گلها در مسیر رایحه چرم که میتواند دیگران را سحر کرد

Francop
Francop

Thanks ahep207 for your great review, I could not agree more with your dissection of the scent; to me the scent smells cheap and synthetic if am honest and would only wear it on a decadent fancy dress party in the summer where the occasion would transport you to a surreal level of frivolity.

I would love to have a few samples of the scent to wear but very much doubt that I would buy a bottle.

Medium thumbs !

stefania27
stefania27

It's a little to sweet for my taste. At the beginning it's strong and seems nice but after the first notes disappear my boyfriend smells like flowers and it's too sweet for me to bear.

ro0osy8
ro0osy8

Sexy & stunning
I'll gift it to my husband...

carera
carera

i have smell this new edition , sorry to say i didnt smell leather notes , in same time that dont mean its not beautiful perfume its just more than strong of the one million and stay for than 8 hours .
they make it same as aqua di gio essenzia more strong that mean who need eau perfume

ahep2007
ahep2007

I have a 100ml bottle of this already: Please see my review below.

Having done a side by side of the original 1 Million EDT and the Pure Parfum, 1 Million Absolutely Gold, I have put together a mini-review/comparison. Please bear in mind that this is my hobby; I am not, nor do I have any ambition to become a professional reviewer!

The two offerings from Paco Rabanne begin in an almost identical fashion, though the initial blast of blood orange from the original is replaced by what smells like mandarine; the feel at this stage is very similar, with the mandarin offering little in the way of contrast to the EDT.

As the scent begins to dry down, it becomes apparent that the PP is much fuller and rounder than the EDT, which, believe it or not, has a more transparent feel next to the new version. It is fair to say that the PP is (in contrast to my initial impressions) projecting more and feels a lot richer and warmer than the original, with the cinnamon playing a vital role in the scent's development and character.

Further into the dry down, the EDT has taken on that astringent metallic note that is one of the main reasons I do not enjoy it. The PP, however, has developed into an almost vanillic amber with the leather note coming through very subtly. In contrast to the synthetic, sweet, metallic accord of the original, the PP now feels slightly more mature and dare I say refined.

All in all, the two fragrances are very similar. If you already own and/or enjoy the original, you will not be adding anything new to your collection by purchasing the Parfum. To the average person, these two fragrances will be almost impossible to tell apart. In fact, I would bet on people assuming that you were wearing the original 1 Million as the DNA is undeniably and disappointingly all too present.

In it's favour, the new version seems to have better staying power, in that you get a more complete version of the scent for longer, and of course, the projection verges on vulgarity.

This is a clubbing scent, much like the original. I used the word 'refined' above; this is all relative to the original version. It is not refined compared to something like Musc Ravageur, Egoiste or Green Irish Tweed, but compared to it's former version, this is a touch more sophisticated.

Would I recommend that you try this? Not really. If you've tried the original 1 Million, you're not missing much. As a professional in my late twenties, I have no place for this in my rotation.

As a collector, it is a nice addition; the packaging is reminiscent of Amouage and the bottle is quirky and fun in it's tackiness.

The only thing stopping this becoming the signature of every young person out there will be the higher price point. I can't see this taking off in the same way that the original did; in this case, it is no bad thing.

Projection: 10/10
Sillage: 10/10
Buy, Try or Pass: Pass
Occasion: Clubbing (for me this will be a fragrance to wear around the house if nothing else takes my fancy)
Age Group: 21 and under or the young at heart!

sergiu.dragos
sergiu.dragos

@zygumanras.ben it is going to be pure perfume.

zygimantas.bendikas
zygimantas.bendikas

Looking forward to smelling this ;] But can anyone tell me what concentration it will be , after reading the article got a bit confused

1 Million Absolutely Gold by Paco Rabanne 3.53 out of 5 based on 157 ratings and 24 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Paco Rabanne 1 Million Absolutely Gold fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Paco Rabanne 1 Million Absolutely Gold, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify 1 Million Absolutely Gold by Paco Rabanne. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of 1 Million Absolutely Gold by Paco Rabanne represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.