Designers » N-Q » Woody Spicy « Groups

dislike

cinnamon
leather
1 Million Intense Paco Rabanne for men Videos
1 Million Intense Paco Rabanne for men Pictures 1 Million Intense Paco Rabanne for men Pictures 1 Million Intense Paco Rabanne for men Pictures 1 Million Intense Paco Rabanne for men Pictures 1 Million Intense Paco Rabanne for men Pictures 1 Million Intense Paco Rabanne for men Pictures 1 Million Intense Paco Rabanne for men Pictures 1 Million Intense Paco Rabanne for men Pictures

Masculine fragrance1 Million from the designer house Paco Rabanne has experienced tremendous popularity since it was launched in 2008. The only previous reissue of this perfume is 1 Million Gold Absolutely, a pure perfume version presented in 2012. In 2013, there is also a new version launched - 1 Million Intense. The new perfume is announced as the embodiment of extravagance.

The spicy - woody - oriental compositions of this intensified and deeper version begins with fresh and spicy notes of blood mandarin, cardamom, black pepper and saffron. Rose absolute, neroli and cinnamon form the perfume’s heart, situated at the base of white leather, orris root, patchouli and sandalwood.

Familiar faces have been chosen to star in the new commercial - models Matt Gordon and Dree Hemingway. The fragrance is available as 50 and 100 ml Eau de Toilette Intense.

Blood Mandarin Cardamom Black Pepper Saffron

Rose Neroli Cinnamon

Leather Orris Root Patchouli Sandalwood

1 Million
1 Million Absolutely Gold

1 Million Intense Fragrance Reviews

Tweleve
Tweleve

Don't let the word Intense turn you off from this fragrance, it's actually a much more palatable version. If you wanted to like 1 Million but wished it was turned down just a bit so that you could wear it more casually, I highly recommend giving this one a chance

Gazo30
Gazo30

tbh i actually prefer this to the original, its not as sweet, alot more vibrant rather than deep & sickly. i guess this could be more versatile than the original, even be used on a warm day if applied lightly.

overall id give this:

7.5/10

popescuionut100

I just got this as a gift and i love,love,love it even if i already had the other version of it,in the 200 ml bottle.
Smells a lot like the original but it's also different,richer,it's intense and powerful but not as "in your face" as the 1 million is,maybe a bit less sweet and on the dry down i can smell the difference.
Great silage and it's the most long lasting fragrance i ever tested!
Masterpiece fragrance for the young crowd, for clubbing and cold weather,casual and trendy
As far as i care it's a 10 out of 10!

rosembloom
rosembloom

Though this one is meant for men, I find it extremely similar to Carolina Herrera.. Quite floriental, full and provocative, this interpretation is quite bold yet smooth like suede. 'A flamboyant burst of ruby mandarin orange laced with spices on a vibrantly rich base of iris and sandalwood.'. Either you wear it well or it wears you out but on my skin this is euphoric and reminds me of pi de Givenchy. Simply gorgeous! Whiffs of woods, resins, fresh fruit on a spicy amber base.. I am in love!

nonsisa
nonsisa

Syrup with leather.

Nevertheless the patchouly / sandalwood base is actually pretty well done though. That might be the reason why its such a burner with the ladies.

kamie
kamie

nice smell, but on my skin it's got absolutely shitty projection, such a shame :(
==========================
یه بوی جالب ولی با پخش بوی بسیار بسیار ضعیف

neilvizuett

Charming and insolent at the same time.

class
class

I like this one, and I like my sauces to have some good substance. However, it is a tad to strong for my personality. It draws attention to oneself, and I can make it work for me, but sometimes I just do not want to not make a big impression on others but instead have a smooth sailing day. Paco Rabanne's 1 million is one of the most popular fragrances for a reason: First, it has a well-rounded scent that both genders can appreciate. And second, the name is also great, for what man does not want to smell like a million bucks? My hats off to all the guys who choose to wear this, but for now I'll be sticking with my Issey Miyake's L’Eau d’Issey Pour Homme, and Jean Paul Gaultier's Le Male Terrible.

Dioguh
Dioguh

I luv it. The first couple of minuts its just irreverent and seductive ^^

bp
bp

This is a scent in the style of the XXI century. Modern, irreverent, provocative and charming ..... Perfect.
With an impressive longevity and projection, this perfume is without doubt essential for all young people who love to live life in a relaxed manner, focusing on their individuality in conjunction with the environment that surrounds them.
I love this 1 Million Intense.

Gault
Gault

Actually weaker than the original. A synthetic spicy sweet blast from the start just dont want to ease up, but expanding into a rose ridden rotten carrot smell.
I have the feeling that some of the ingredients were used just because they usually add a "sophisticated" edge to a perfume, but iris and saffron in this setting is just idle and pretentious.
This would never reach any attention if it wasnt a flanker of 1 Million or if there wasnt the brand PR behind it.
There are far better 1 Million copies around even for fraction of this price.

kokorico
kokorico

long lasting., intoxicating, seductive, rich
This new interpretation is an intoxicating sweet citric, spicing musky fragrance that settlers to pure addictive friction. It not only makes those around you intrigued but it produces a sense of confidence and comfort. It's anime hither fragrance. It makes you feel like the name implies a million dollars.

Thee Arabian Knight
Thee Arabian Knight

I like it, but I don't love it. I get a rose and leather combination which is quite nice and less sweet than the original. I don't know what's causing this, but I'm getting a slightly incensy and oud vibe before it develops into the heart, which is strange because they're not listed in the note breakdown. It's a rather nice scent and less repulsive than the original. I like this, however I can't really see myself wearing it. If you don't like the original, give this one a try.

Ovrnightr
Ovrnightr

@johnnyjazz

That's a funny way to preface an overtly opinionated and subjective review. Like it or dislike it, that's up to you. But don't offer up an "honest and objective" review when it only reflects your personal, extremely isolated experience with it. It adds nothing and takes much away.

This is apparently a love/hate fragrance. I lean toward the love side. It's a smoother, more leathery version of the original, which I expected to hate but actually quite like. That's just me tho. Completely subjective, as are all reviews.

neilvizuett

I love this fragrance. It´s so pleasant.

sinnitin
sinnitin

Ordered it, tried it, and fell in LOVE!!! What a super frag-it just makes girls go week in the knees. Honestly, had quite a few of them snuggling up close to me in the lift after I had applied this magic potion just after parking my car in the office parking.

Sexy Cinnamon, backed up by Saffron, Mandarin and whole lot of other warm spicy stuff-This is definitely up my alley.

Hint-Try layering Lalique Encre Noire as a base for this perfume, and prepare to be astounded-Its like adding a bit more fire to the Tequila ;-)

Damingo
Damingo

Could anyone please give your opinion, if you ask to choose this or Diesel Fuel 4 Life "Spirit", which one would you pick?
Tq

lovetribe
lovetribe

love at first sight!!!!!cinnamon and rose make me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!too much boys have this....for the club......but in future i'll buy it!!!!!!

Javy_Medz
Javy_Medz

Had the pleasure of finding this on the counter at Macy's. Probably the BEST out of the 3. A much fresher take on the original. As much as i liked "Absolutely Gold," both it and the original fried my nose after half an hour! The word "Intense" is being misused by Rabanne because this is actually friendlier to the wearer and to the surrounding people. Don't be intimidated by the title!! Grab a sample!

Tıpatıp sakız gibi kokuyor ilk 4 gün
sonra koku açılmaya başlıyor

anna.dkr5
anna.dkr5

I sampled this today, along with the original 1 Million. I like this one much better. Actually, it's something I would probably wear, and I was considering picking up a small bottle. I've never really cared about the looks of perfume bottles. After all, I own a bottle of Le Male. However, this time I just couldn't see myself picking up the 1 Million Intense bottle. Probably just a bad day. LOL! At least I have tested it, and know that I like it. There's always another time! :)

maio2012
maio2012

The drydown is sweet, sweet...more feminine than masculine. Not for me.

jackfort
jackfort

There's always been something too harsh that i didn't like in the original, this version is smoother for me.

Two sprits lasts all day, everyone around me dig it, what else do you ask for??

8.5/10

johnnyjazz
johnnyjazz

Looking for an honest and objective view? Extremely synthetic and linear on the skin after 5-10 minutes with a sickly, overpowering and synthetic blood mandarin note that pushes hard against the cinnamon and spices for the rest of the dry down, creating a rather bland and linear experience that is not for the faint of heart. Repulsed numerous people the nights I wore it and received many negative remarks. Absolutely awful wear on my skin, just not an attractive or enjoyable accord of notes, really more a synthetic mess though others have said the opposite I can only speak for the way my skin chemistry reacted. Sure, longevity is incredible at easily over 12 hours and sillage is very good, despite what people here will tell you the scent trail was across the room with only 3 sprays. This is a powerful beast but a beast it is, over the top synthetic and more a flashy, notice me scent that doesn't say the right things. You've been warned.

myjebo2012
myjebo2012

As a woman, this scent is devine! I purchased it at a PX on a military base and didn't know it was for men but do I care! It smells so damn good!!! I have Amouage and David Yurman Rose so why not try this masculine scent but on me its not manly smelling. TF would have made it a unisex to be shared with both sexes. Good Job Paco!

kenney77

Lasts a very long time on you're skin

kenney77

Looove this cologne tried it yesterday got a lot of comments on how good it smelled on me very good opening very sexy

Marciu

Well, I'm 27, but I have sniffed quite a lot in my life already :)

I bashed it, but now I have to say that this really is an improved version of 1 Million. I like the smell of the swet bubblegum (e.g. Orbit for kids) and that is what smell of 1M Intense reminds me of. So, all in all, the smell is nice, indeed.

But I can't see myself wearing it. I rarely go clubbing nowadays. I could imagine myself wearing A*men with a suit and tie in winter, but that wouldn't happen with any of versions of 1 Million. I would feel kinda' strange, I guess... IF I bought it, I would treat it as a winter perfume for casual use during frosty nights.

Juiceman 0331
Juiceman 0331

I compared the regular 1 million and 1 million "intense" at Macy's. Sprayed one of each on my left and right wrist and I could tell the difference immediately. The "intense" version is much spicier compared to the regular 1 million. I didn't get to smell the middle and base notes because I tried different brands to buy at that time. In my own opinion as a 31 yrs old guy, I prefer the regular 1 million over the "intense" version.
This cologne is much spicier than the regular "1 million"
I am 31 yrs old and I prefer the milder "1 million". I think the intense is much suited for more mature gentleman

My overall rating 6.5/10

Marciu

I've finally tried it today. As I expected, it happened exactly the same like with its predecessor, 1 Million - I dislike it.

Yes, it is smoother than original 1 Million, not so "in your face". True. But the composition still is annoying me. Smells like a bit refined 1000000. That's also true. But it is not for me. And I know why.

Smells inmature and childish to me. Fits to someone who likes goin clubbing each saturday. Definitely a casual scent - I don't see anybody in suit wearing it.

IF I bought it, I probably would treat it as a winter scent, just like A*Men. But I don't know if I ever will do it.

popescuionut100

@5228R are you kidding me?No sillage and longevity?
1 million (especially the intense version) is well known for it's projection and super longevity regardless type of skin!This is a monster,with 4-6 sprays you can intoxicate a room full of ppl and and it lasts,noticeable, for 10-12 hours at least!
You must have tried a fake one!!!

Kiku
Kiku

I wasn't impressed with this ar first, it smelled like so many other scents on the market now. But when the heart developed a wonderful warm cinnamon came forward, also a spicy evergreen note. Outdoorsy with a sexy edge. Very little sillage though.

hullhockey91
hullhockey91

This is not the same stuff in a different bottle. When comparing side-by-side, there are noticeable changes.

If not comparing side-by-side they may smell the same.

In the intense, the rose stands out making it more floral. I would say this is the "older brother" of the two. The dry down is a bit too floral/spicy for me whereas the original is more toned/smoother.

Longevity is still huge.

Layzie
Layzie

Intense is actually lighter than the original. It's still a strong, sweet, and spicy fragrance, but not as temeritous. If the original 1 Million was too strong for you, this MIGHT be a better fit. I found the two equable in comparison.

fan.of.devin
fan.of.devin

To my nose this smells indistinguishable from the original, if you gave me the Pepsi challenge I wouldn't even be able to guess.

Inexplicably seems to have weaker projection and longevitiy than the original, too... Figure that one out.

I've yet to try Absolutely Gold, but from the reviews I've seen apparently it smells nearly identical to the original 1 Million as well... What the hell Paco Rabanne? I can understand following a formula, but you can't take a little risk here?

It's a shame, because 1 Million is definitely deserving of a TRUE flanker.

Cassiano
Cassiano

In 2008, Paco Rabanne has launched a cologne that became, almost immediately, a worldwide record sales: 1 Million.
It was created to conquer faithful users, where every detail of its conception was thought to generate followers and awaken the greed and the desire of others. Its bottle was inspired by a gold bar, having as line of thinking, the idea that in all civilizations and religions, the gold has always been used to seduce people. In addition, the scent is amazing and powerful. The result of this combination of luxury and power, became one of the biggest cases of sale, in recent years, in the world of masculine perfumery.

The success was so big that the popularity achieved by sales came to be seen as something negative for some, who judge the fragrance as an exclusive piece of seduction, created for the "playboy" who gets what he wants, with a simple snap of fingers, as was shown in the ad campaign. However, it was not just this public who sympathized with the mixture of insolence, seduction and elegance brought by this cologne. Young men were seeking new weapons of seduction for their unfinished nights, in which it would be need something more to help them stand out amid the crowd. It is ready the recipe for success!

Now, to continue the 1 Million saga, Paco Rabanne has launched recently, a more powerful version yet, called 1 Million Intense. In fact, in 2012, there was the launch of a more concentrated version called 1 Million Absolutely Gold, with less notes in its composition and with more floral aspect and a rich leather. Little was heard about it here, in Brazil.

So, let's get down to business in this review: talk about 1 Million Intense!
Basically, this version was born respecting the title received, which means it is an intense version of the traditional, with a little change in its composition, retaining the DNA of the original version and praising parts of evolution that deserved a greater prominence before.
So, what's changed?

Well, just in the beginning, we no longer have the mint. Now, the composition brings the sweet cardamom, allied to a pepper, that warms the senses, as well as notes of saffron and red mandarin (or blood mandarin). At 1st sight, it can be felt a more "juicy" scent, almost “vanillaish” and fruity than in the original version. In the heart, the rose and cinnamon were kept, but the mix of spices gave way to neroli (orange flower oil), extolling, even more, the fruity fragrance tone. At this point of evolution, when the heart notes are more noticeable, the rose and neroli absolute reign, for hours.
Finally, an even more creamy base, without the amber and the wood notes, but with the presence of sandalwood and iris butter (which is not as dry as the notes taken from its root). The notes of leather and patchouli were maintained.

The bottle suffered a slight change: the back, in dark glass before, now has a golden hue (gradient), giving greater sophistication. The projection is terrific for about 3 hours, getting quieter as it evolves on the skin; the lasting is as good as in the original version.

In my opinion, we have reached a new level!

Molko
Molko

Tested today the intense. I had the original 1 million long ago.
First impression is very weird, smells like rotten/bitter rose on my skin, similar just a little bit to the older brother without the strong sweet synthetic smell, rather dry/rotten rose dominating, after about 1 hour the dry down is simple leather with a hint of cinnamon, so different than the other, on me this version is not so harsh and aggressive, more sophisticated. I feel the difference, the intense name is suitable, because more strong and deeper the rose/leather note, I like better this juice already.
After 9 hours still on my skin and I feel the original 1 million in flat version. So very long lasting stuff

renzo77
renzo77

Yesterday test this and also normal and intense is certainly better stronger richer lasts much trouble is that I do not see the liquid in the container if you do not buy it is better than this nonsense of home dior le male and intense. a million intense is the best

deeply11
deeply11

Very very sweet. I don't like it.

champykilo
champykilo

Smelled it yesterday. It last longer and IMO ITS BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL. SMELL DIFFERENT, LAST LONGER, A LIL POWDERED BUT STRONG SO CAREFUL ON THE SPRAY. IF u didn't get the original get that one

Maddyrain
Maddyrain

I may never fully understand the need of stronger variations for the traditional "One Million". It is already strong alone. And now we have not only one stronger concentration, but two.

Anyway, "One Million" and "One Million Intense" are updated versions of "Joop! Homme". Period. They are all strong, sweet, and cloying even when lightly applied. I have not tried the eau de parfum concentration yet but I suspect there is little difference... if any.

aquila_2009
aquila_2009

Hi.

Only DIOR ability to make a intense version that is more artistic and different than originl version as you temptation to buy both of them.If DIOR HOMME is balanced then DIOR HOMME INTENSE is really intense but 1MILLION and this one both are intense! 1MILLION INTENSE is like wine for the guy who drinks only beer,every one drinks beer, but not everyone can drink and like wine.

Pssionate,Rich,Hot,Deep,Sophisticated and Erogenous.This intense version opens with cardamom,black pepper and saffron for a powerful introduction, before fading into a heart of cinnamon and rose. finally a woody notes bring a warm masculinity to the base for those that want a richer feel to 1IMILLION. the dry down is really great but the dry down DIOR HOMME INTENSE is unique.

This EDT is the sign of masculine, elegance and strenght.It is very sensual as well as manly.suitable for a self assured character who knows he is the center of attention.I definitely suggest it to men 30 and older.surely for Special and Intimate evenings. Totally better than ABSOLUTELY GOLD but i still prefer original 1MILLION.

Sillage?Impressive.

Longevity?Superb on my skin.

7.5/10

juanma
juanma

Esta versión de 1 millon me gusta mucho, mas que la anterior Absolutely gold, aunque tengo que decir que esto es menos ponible que el original, inclusive. A que me refiero. A que es un perfume "social", para salir bien vestido, a un evento importante, por la noche y preferentemente en invierno o si no da la sensación de estar desperdiciándolo. Rescato los puntos precisos que me gustaron de este perfume: las notas rojas tipo frutillas u frambuesas que sentí en el inicio junto con los cítricos, el cuerpo floral con las notas de neroli tipo jazmín de las notas medias, donde la rosa no es tan evidente como en el original 1 millon y las notas de cuero y pachuli de la base. Muy bueno y lo recomiendo.

jotalopez
jotalopez

At first I didn't like the smell of this 1 Million flanker, but I changed my mind after wearing it for a couple of days. For better of worse, this deep sweet appealing odor has an undeniable and magnetic power to draw everybody's attention. Although the original formula has not been dramatically changed, it seems that new ingredients have been added. The overwhelming chewing gum notes in the opening are way powerful than in the original 1 Million. Rose and leathery accords continue to be the very heart of this scent. Though I'm not fond of neither cloying sweet scents nor popular fragrances, my nose has fallen in love with this guy.

Giwrgos
Giwrgos

a big dislike for me....very usual , allmost everyone has it

EseveN
EseveN

As good as the original one.

Excelent :)

zoom_Z1
zoom_Z1

Hi
I bought one and I'm wating for it.

I hope that it's be as I think.

mirela.vlaeva
mirela.vlaeva

In my opinion the original is better. This one is a little too strong in the beginning and on my skin it stays less than the original... That's odd. Otherwise I may say that One Million is probably my favorite perfume /for a man/ :)

normal 1 million'un aynısı,sadece kalıcılığı sonsuza kadar sürer

NIKOS_D_CH
NIKOS_D_CH

IT SMELLS EXACTLY LIKE THE ORIGINAL 1MILLION, BUT THE DRYDOWN SMELLS A BIT DIFFERENT, LONGEVITY AND SILLAGE ARE BOTH AMAZING

OVERALL: 9.5/10

Tuzara
Tuzara

The best part of this fragrance is the dry down, reminds me of the dry down of Dior homme intense.

I do not believe this to be a Stronger version.

Smell 8/10
Drydown 10/10
Projection 8/10
Longivity: 6-9 hours

Very intensive smell of Rose in the begging.

Sweet. Has the skeleton of the original.

First impressions**

josuhor
josuhor

Ok this is very good, way better than the original one.

jewmad?
jewmad?

"Quite a formidable scent... Stings the nostrils. To be honest Brian, That (1 million intense) smells like pure gasoline"
Unlike sex panther, 99 percent of the time, it DOESN'T work everytime. Stuff smells awful. like Nuclear cinnamon on steroids.
Original 1 mil is a much nicer rounder frag.

antonpan
antonpan

Apparently, most of you will not see a notable difference between this and the regular one. As for me, the difference is vital: I hate 1 Million, though I tend to live 1 Million Intense.

In terms of Paco Rabanne "Intense" means fruitier and less synthetic version. What I dislike in the regular 1 Million is the dark headachy synthetic note (leather? the same one presented in Armani Code Ultimate for example). In 1 Million Intense they eliminated this note making the scent fruitier, more "bubble-gum-y", closer to Spicebomb, La Nuit de L'Homme than ever. The sillage and longevity retain their power, that's nice news as well.

connor.mcbroom
connor.mcbroom

There is not really a big difference between this and the original but there is a noticeable difference in the heart and drydown.

In my opinion this one is better than the original I like it more. It is more mature, warmer, deeper, masculine in my opinion and I like that. I consider one million to be the little brother and intense to be the big brother if you get what I mean.

Both project and last long. I think the intense one may last slightly longer but they are both huge in this respect. I would not recommend buying both but I recommend buying the intense one if you are stuck between the two. more in depth reviews at my site mrproductreview.com

Mick5781
Mick5781

So do you notice any big difference between this one and the Original One Million guys?

EauDeStylex
EauDeStylex

Well i tried One Million Intense today and this is really nothing spectacular. The first time i tried and found One Million in 2008, i got overwhelmed. I went to the store to buy an other scent, but ending up buying One Million instead. The Intense version is in the beginning a sort of the same. But in the middle and end of the drydown, to me it smells like a soft leather note and a bit stronger rose note. I got a good spray an my left wrist of the original and a on my right the intense version. The intense version is still there and projecting a little bit after almost 9 hours and the original is almost gone (nose to the skin to smell it) I wanted to buy the intense version, cause i'm still in love with the original version. And there is a good discount price at the moment, after testing it. It is just not worth it, to me. My advice, try before you buy.

My top 3 of the One Million line:

1. One Million
2. One Million Absolutely Gold
3. One Million Intense

BettyNoir
BettyNoir

Whoa there! This makes my eyes and the back of my throat sting. If a man approached me wearing this I'd run away.

Mikeyb50
Mikeyb50

Just tried this out today in store. Put 1 spray on the back of my hand and it kicks like a mule. This is strong stuff and its now 2 hours gone and kicking up a stink. This stuff is potent It's too powerful for me, I'm not saying its a bad fragrance its just not for me. I can see this lasting 24hrs easy, projection 12 hrs easy and this is just off 1 spray on my hand. If I had gone on my neck or chest I'd be knocking myself out and those around me. If you use the original 1 million then the intense is just as described INTENSE. Use with extreme caution. If D & G the one could hit this level of intensity I would be using that. Paco Rabanne certainly know how to make fragrance last, and last, and last, and last

danthestudent
danthestudent

Purchased this fragrance the other day, as a long time user of the original
one million fragrance, i was pleased to see an update as the original 1million is
worn by nearly everyone these days. After using it for a few days it seems it is definitely longer lasting than the original, and will be no doubt be smelled by people not even in the same room as you. but i like the twist they have put on the original fragarance,
with a scent now better suiting nighttime ware, i think its more suited to younger guys, possibly good for nightclubs/evenings out

ahep2007
ahep2007

Just purchased this online and should have it soon; watch out for the review.

dreyth
dreyth

so whats the difference between this one and absolutely gold?

Virgoan-hunk
Virgoan-hunk

1 MILLION----I N T E N S E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG! Can this gold bar Get any stronger, it already lasts over 12 hours on me with amazing Projection, will this New version now last over 12 Days on your skin even after bathing??????? LOL.
Aah well.
When it releases I will be testing this out. Who knows this may just actually be a Brilliant release or Paco may hold his head in shame.
And now with bated Breaths We Wait.

Papajulietwhiskey
Papajulietwhiskey

I'd love to write a review, but can't seem to find it online anywhere. Any suggestions?

takeitupthenose
takeitupthenose

How do you make an informed and intelligent review of a fragrance you have never smelled? Ahaa! You can't!

Manolete
Manolete

"Intense" doesn't mean more powerful in this case, it means different notes or different balance of the same notes. I get more longevity and sillage with Allure Home Sport instead of the Extreme version. Also with L'eau d'issey / L'eau d'issey intense.

sameh
sameh

This is a joke ! i have 2 agree with my friend Snails :
is this a bad joke? :) what next? one million sport?, one million summer? one million black? one million legere? one million l'eau? :)

& my friend Dellinger_Ddc :
What exactly are they trying to do??? I get it with the Pure Parfum and the regular Eau de Toilette which is Intense enough... but now an Intense version??? It seems that the marketing team at Paco Rabanne run out of imagination and joined the flanker mania. It's ok that money is important for the company, but I can't imagine the flankers selling more than the original did, I think there's a point where you just go to the greedy side by ripping off your own costumers, but let's wait and see what exactly are they selling us and hopefully they'll reconsider this 1 Million flanker pandemia before 1 Million Sport and 1 Million Noir get to see the light of day. As of now i'll add this to my: Was This Necessary? list, together with its cousins Armani Ultimate and Le Male Terrible. I gotta say though, The One Intense would be appropriate.

4 me NO COMMINET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UndersetBerlin
UndersetBerlin

Perfume pyramid as the Arab perfumes.

Fairus
Fairus

I dont know what happen if someone broke a bottle of this in a room~~

marioslg3
marioslg3

Intense version for something that is already very much intense....how stronger this will be? maybe the guys in France will wear it and you will smell it up to the Mediterranean sea....what else to say that hasn't been said? A fresher summer version would be much better.

Odiee99
Odiee99

What is the reasoning behind an intense version; as if the regular version isn't intense enough. Now instead of choking everyone in a 9ft radius, we can suffocate everyone who happens to be on the same floor. They could have at least come up with a Fraiche version or Aqua version.

frangellan
frangellan

"guaranteed to clear a room" !

kalravkapadia
kalravkapadia

Notes are promising...from what I see or read about the notes .. this should sell like hot cakes

Joeyvice
Joeyvice

They should have called it one million platinum and changed the color of the bottle at least. I see this and feel that I'd just be buying the same cologne twice.

1 Million Intense by Paco Rabanne 3.52 out of 5 based on 282 ratings and 74 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Paco Rabanne 1 Million Intense fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Paco Rabanne 1 Million Intense, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify 1 Million Intense by Paco Rabanne. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of 1 Million Intense by Paco Rabanne represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.