Designers » N-Q » Oriental Woody « Groups

dislike
Total people voted: 1962

I have it: 1433 I had it: 857 I want it: 577 My signature: 53

Black XS Paco Rabanne for men Videos
Black XS Paco Rabanne for men Pictures Black XS Paco Rabanne for men Pictures Black XS Paco Rabanne for men Pictures Black XS Paco Rabanne for men Pictures Black XS Paco Rabanne for men Pictures Black XS Paco Rabanne for men Pictures Black XS Paco Rabanne for men Pictures

Black XS was created in 2005 by Olivier Cresp. This perfume is definitely masculine. Knowing the desire of some women to wear men’s fragrances, it can be said that no woman would dare to wear Black XS despite of its soft and warm woodsy notes and even sweet notes of the drydown. Citrusy opening makes a great introduction into the sweet and spicy heart of the composition. Deep and dark sweet fruity notes of the heart are replaced by woodsy notes and amber in the base. In such sweet surrounding amber tends to take a tobacco nuance, while the musk tames the extreme masculinity of this scent. Black XS features fresh lemon notes, Kalamanzi fruit, tagetes, sage, praline, cardamom, cinnamon, Tou balsam, rosewood, black amber, patchouli and ebony.

Sage Lemon

Black XS Potion for Him

Black XS Fragrance Reviews

MonsieurK
MonsieurK

Kind of sweet, kind of edible, kind of spicy but kind of fresh. Great for the young and the young at heart.
I'm not clever enough to know how they do it but I think they just made a type of gourmand scent that doesn't get way too sweet or too cloying. Sure, the synthetics are pretty obvious but nevertheless, not bad.

2.5/5 Nice

Sammasak
Sammasak

I don't remember the batch number I had, but it smelled like a warm boozy rum dipped strawberry with a hint of chocolatish-vibe. I really enjoyed this one for the months I had it, it's more sweet maybe synthetic berries than a gourmand. A good choice for anyone looking for a fun and lively fragrance.

SkullPutraLand

@kamie Take a look at my second review of black xs and you'll be able to know a vintage between reformulated

kamie
kamie

any idea how to distinguish a vintage bottle from a new reformulated bottle??

alsyaid
alsyaid

ini parfum bener2 manis bgt , gak cocok utk usia 25+ kalo menurut saya . saya sniff punya tmn saya . saya gak bisa kasih pendapat ttg longevity dan sillage-nya . saya gak tau praline itu baunya gmn , kalo sesuai gambar itu spt bau 'coklat' ya ? tp menurut saya , gak ada bau itu di parfum ini

meroo
meroo

This is a tricky one for me. I most of the time like it a lot but sometimes I just don't want to smell it for a second. It stands out for sure so it's a special perfume swinging from being very sweet (to a childish extend) to strong lemony smell IMO (some people don't find it so).

So it's particular. Got some compliments wearing it. Some other times people said it's a bit feminine. I find it masculine in a way but I understand their point with all the sweetness it has.

I would't buy it again but I enjoy it when somewhen wears it.

Recommendation: You rather dig it or hate it. It's a risky perfume, try it first.

mildspicej17u55l
mildspicej17u55l

Ohhhhhh yes. This stuff is amazing. First heard about this on a youtube video, had to check it out and now I own this baby. First off, I'm fairly new to Paco Rabanne scents (owning that is) besides this ive smelled one million (i want it and love it) and the classic paco rabanne from the 70s (made me nauseous). I get a very fresh woody, musky, strawberry from this (is'nt a bad thing). It's also very unique like Le Male or Fleur Du Male or just about anything else that's one of a kind. I have to say this, if you think this is going to be like your dad's classic old spice or your brother's nautica or else you will be disappointed. You really have to be open minded with scents in order to enjoy this. Ive always been because of how typical men's scents always seem to be. I can't believe this is categorized as winter. Did anyone who rated that even own a bottle of this stuff?

acmilan221
acmilan221

To me, it smells really sweet, with a warm floral note, however retaining its masculinity. good for young men at a night out, but not something i'd personally wear every day

nugrahartowinsu
nugrahartowinsu

it's soo sweet ..like a candy, not musk
and i dont like this fragrances because when i spray on my hot body, it's like i will eat my self =))
smell is similiar with bombshell and i think this perfume is unisex..
buy one, you and your girlfriend or boyfriend can use too

goodluck28
goodluck28

This reminds me when i was still in grade school.. Eating strawberry popsicles .. Smells like strawberry popsicles.. Nice scent but sometimes it will give you headache.

abdullah alshehri
abdullah alshehri

Smell beautiful, and distinctive, but does not last long.

Dellinger_DdC
Dellinger_DdC

Wonderful scent, youthful, exciting and really fun to wear on a night out or even a date, exotic and highly recommended EXCEPT!.... this is a clear example of everything that is wrong with the perfume industry right now, at least with most designer fragrances.... wanna guess? you probably already know this but, yes, it has been reformulated which means: completely ruined!! Is it really that hard to keep the fragrance just as it was? I mean, if you really have to reformulate at least don't mess with projection and longevity, right? Bought it again after years and it turns out it is practically scented water, lasts nothing and soap projects better than this, really a shame, another great fragrance has been f****d! great work PUIG... if you find an older bottle then great, go for it, otherwise stay away!

Chicago Tony T
Chicago Tony T

A berry scent even though it's not listed as one of the notes. It's a bit synthetic but it's not meant to be a serious scent. It's for clubbing and late nights out and it does the job well. Sillage is 2 feet well into the 6 hour mark and longevity is at least 8-10 hours. It's either a love/hate just like 1 Million. I love it!!

JoeOM
JoeOM

This is my signature fragrance. To me it is so easy to wear and smells yummy. Yes it is slightly synthetic and probably more suited to younger wearers but none the less it is still a great buy.

The praline and lemon work so well together and the woody patchouli dry down is great.

Lasts a good 5-6 hours with about 5 sprays and projects moderately.

Overall a great fragrance. I am never without a bottle!

arthur.andrade
arthur.andrade

I used to wear this years ago. It was my signature fragrance. Strong, sweet, long lasting, great sillage.
I just got a new bottle this year, HATE IT! Horrible longevity and sillage.I think it was reformulated or something.

Nick M
Nick M

People have been talking about the fruitiness, which I agree with very much; I detected mostly strawberry with a little bubblegum. I know a lot of people will dig it, but I would like more woodiness and less sweetness overall. I'm not a real cinnamon lover either, so maybe that pushed it off the cliff for me.

boutonstendres
boutonstendres

So many perfumes smell like this that I have lost track. Calvin Klein Forbidden Euphoria. Loverdose Tattoo. Flowerbomb... Fruitchouli. No thanks.

nariman_89
nariman_89

بوی غالبی داره اولش تنده بوی وانیل میده بوی شیرین داره اولش بعضی ها دوسش دارن بعضی هام نه ولی به افرادی با تیپ اسپرت بیشتر میاد وقتی میمونه شیرینیشم کمتر میشه در کل عطر گرمو شیرینیه ولی شیرینیش ازار دهنده نیست موندگاریشم نسبتا خوبه قیمتشم یکم بالاست
پاک روبان یکی از غول های عطره کاراشم خیلی حرفه ای و ردیفه
نریمان هستم از فروشگاه باران
ادرس فیسبوک:فروشگاه باران
baran.taleghani

Staticks
Staticks

Sour, strawberry-lemon sweet, with a puke accord. I don't like it.

papabear
papabear

so sweet, my girlfriend tell me "you must wear black xs at night" and she hug me all that night too. ^__^

toto453
toto453

A both male & fruity/spicy scent. Well done, even if a bit synthetic.
Maybe preferred for young males going out for the night.

KellyGrant
KellyGrant

This is by far the sweetest cologne I have ever sampled. If you are diabetic this could put you in a coma. To me, it is so sweet as to be unwearabl. Message me and I will give you a good deal on my bottle! Smells like a strawberry steroid nuclear olfactory explosion. I have Angel Men and wear it often, but this is just too sickeningly sweet for my taste.

Ricks44
Ricks44

Im seeing a similar story here. Ill share mine but its the same thing youve read.

Black Xs used to be my signature. Went through 3 or 4 bottles. Wore it for everything. Lasted a long time, could always smell the projection cloud on myself for hours after application. Soft, sweet, great projection and longevity.

4 years on. I had used Black XS too much and had become bored of using it. Last November I was gifted a bottle. So I was quite happy to have one of my favourites back in my collection. But something was off. It was weaker. Much weaker. 20 sprays and cant smell it 2 hours later sort of weaker. I started questioning my memories of the fragrance, wondering if id built it up to be something it wasnt in my mind.

Reformulation popped into my head so I did some research and it was not long before I was hearing this from all the reviews. Such a shame.

Do not buy the reformulated version. It is a waste of money. This weak ass juice shouldn't even be allowed in retail stores. Its literally like buying a knock off for the full price. Waste of money and unfortunately the ruin of a modern classic.

khaledistic
khaledistic

Oh i really really love black xs,
Very worth the price...
Ain't masculine enough... But at least u smell good

Caletrix
Caletrix

Been using Black XS for a few months now. A great smell down the road but when you first put it on (depending on the number of sprays) It can come out quite bold and fruity. I normally do two sprays in the neck and one in the chest. A lot of girls love it but my brother hates the smell.

po0ria
po0ria

بدترین عطری که دیدم.. افتضاحه..

Romulo Xavier Ladislau
Romulo Xavier Ladislau

I bit more ctiric and lighter than Angel B*Men

kaysee
kaysee

I love it!
But I got the reformulated version.
Go fuck yourself.
(to the guy who reformulated it)

petranfx
petranfx

very sweet and also feminime and a lit a bit synthetic smell.Think berrys mixed with woods and spices

Rajasekar
Rajasekar

Can be called as a unisex fragrance as it s very sweet and mild spicy

Nice projection and the praline notes is too sweety as ul lick urself if u wear one

Definitely for teens

Sillage is very very mild as i din get any compliment as of now

But a really a good perfume to wear on casual duties

I kinda love the smell of Black XS it's sweet, fruity and densely woody with a hint of spice. The opening is sweet, sharp and quite unsettled frankly then when it does the fruitiness is really nice and a strange mixture of citrus sharpness and a strawberry note that is vaguely reminiscent of the fondant soft centres in roses/quality street chocolates. The dry spice coming from sage and a definite cardamom note. The overriding patchouli gives it a slight chocolately vibe and the rosewood base which to me makes this fruit/wood combo remind me a little of something like Thierry Mugler B*Men.
I really like Black XS it's distinctive & different but I just don't think I could see myself wearing it. I've got about 5 sample vials so maybe a few more wears and I might want to add it to the collection if it grows on me sufficiently.

happyscent
happyscent

Paco Rabanne Black XS - smells like cotton candy

neilvizuett
neilvizuett

Original, like most of Paco Rabannes fragrances. Sweet and fresh, I find it modern and crazy!, like for a player!

Juiceman 0331
Juiceman 0331

Let me start by saying don't be scared of the sweet scent of this cologne, because it gets balanced by the citrus scent.

Paco Rabanne Black XS really smells like strawberry and the flanker Black XS L'Exces really smells like pineapple. Strawberry and Pineapple are not listed on both the colognes note pyramid, but they somehow shout HELLO!!! on the first few minutes.

My review of Black XS: The sweet strawberry and citrus is really prominent at the first 30 minutes then I could start smelling the pralines and citrus notes.
I live in Manila and we have a tropical weather.
I can see that majority of people likes this for colder weather and at night time.
I tried wearing this here in Manila and let me tell you guys that it's not cloying at all even with the hot and humid weather.
It's actually refreshing because of the strawberry and citrus scent.
To my taste the sweetness is just right, not candy sweet like other people are saying.
My best description of the strawberry scent is when you open a bag or jar of Tang strawberry powder mix, it exactly smells like that.

I am going to buy the L' Exces because I tried it side by side with the original Black XS and it does really smell like pineapple, another great scent for a tropical country where I live.

EDIT:
So I finally bought L'Exces after a few weeks and it's different from the black XS. It does have that pineapple scent and it's like creamy pineapple.
Don't hesitate to buy L'Exces, because they're different.

One thing I tried was layering both Black XS and L'Exces and let me tell you guys, it's AMAZING! Strawberry, Citrus, Creamy Pineapple, Woods and Pralines. Can't get any better than that. I suggest you try it if you have both.
It's like having 3 Paco Rabanne's instead of 2.

My overall rating Black XS 8/10
My overall rating Black XS L'Exces 8.5/10
My overall rating for layering them both 9.5/10

SkullPutraLand

Black XS is now gone , what a shame! It is reformulated , look at the box , if you can find 'PUIG' , then you have the reformulated stuff thay you should throw it away. Shame on paco rabanne , shame on designer fragrances these day and these reformulations made me in doubt to buy new ones.. Whats the point of buying a cologne that will last one or two hours , synthetic and very weak. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!

Cassiano
Cassiano

In 2005 the Paco Rabanne brand decided to take a chance on a project a little more daring with their masculine fragrances, after checking the market trends and the sales results of other colognes, as its own Ultraviolet, from 1999. So, they decided to invite Olivier Cresp (creator of fragrances as Dune, Noa, CH, Midnight Poison, Kenzo Amour, Angel, Nina, among others) to create another one of his scented bombs and cater to the male audience that was more provocative and audacious than ever.

Arises, then, Black XS - a fragrance made to the conquest, for the night, to make par and/or give continuity to the release from more than a decade ago (and that makes success until today), XS Pour Homme.
Black XS brings, in its composition, output notes of Calabrian lemon and Kalamanzi, which is a small acid and spicy fruit and that, apparently, can be a hybrid from the intersection of kumquat with Tangerine. Is very rare and used in more refined perfumery, by the way. In its heart, the sweeter and denser notes of the fragrance: black cardamom, Praline and cinnamon. At the base, black amber and patchouli. Now it is easier to understand from where came the name of this cologne.

But what about the smell of strawberries that everyone feels when spray it on the skin? Yes, there are no strawberries or berries in this perfume. It’s more a trick of our brains, olfactory result of the mixture from the used notes. The black cardamom is much sweeter than the traditional, which has a spicy aspect. The Praline has creamy aspect, with nuances that can remember caramel, chocolate and nuts. So, this sweet side is "trapped" by the citrus and refreshing notes in the output and result in a bittersweet aroma that makes you think of strawberries or something.

This cologne became a immediate success of sales and has very good projection and lasting. It's the cologne for the tough guy, who has a good heart and is not stuck on social standards of masculinity.

Roman86
Roman86

This is a rather juvenile and simple fragrance. The fragrance is weak as is the sillage. One reviewer wrote it has been reformulated now and says "Copyright PUIG France" on the back which is the bottle that I had. Either way, if you want something sweet and masculine then I'd recommend Calvin Klein Euphoria Men Intense.

markkkkkkkk4444
markkkkkkkk4444

this was my signature years ago, now they changed the formula! assholes!

chuetta
chuetta

every girl I know is drawn to guys who wear this. it smells amazing.

Buysblind
Buysblind

I don't see much of Black XS reflected in the note pyramid, save for a couple of notes. This is a dark strawberry scent with a deep, warm patchouli note in the base. It's not a high-pitched strawberry note, it's kind of thick and syrupy. However, it is fairly sweet. I really like the way this smells but I feel self-conscious when I wear it because...I know I smell like a strawberry. I don't think it's feminine necessarily, but it's just kind of odd for a guy to walk around smelling like a strawberry, and the average person would probably think you got a hold of your little sister's perfume if they smelled you wearing Black XS. I sold my bottle because I didn't wear it enough, but I miss it, and sometimes get in the mood to smell it again. Projection and longevity is solid, and for the right guy, this could be a good choice for a casual date or night out.

plorvi
plorvi

After all, this is sexiest perfume made! Young, powerful, a lot of mistery.

Molko
Molko

I hate reformulations. Black XS was my signature scent, but recently Black XS is very poor. 5 years ago it was a great, strong, sour strawberry-praline stuff, now is just the echo of the old one. I can't smell, lasts 1-2 hours on skin, not worth it...

imochy
imochy

My boyfriend loves sweet scents, and sometimes it's just creeps me out when he loves what I wear so much that he wants to wear mine too.

However, Black XS is a nice answer for such a need. It's sweet and citrusy. I never thought this could be a good combination :D It is indeed smells good and seductive in some way. Although this scent is a bit "flirty and pretty" in some ways, it's still have its masculine soul.

I would say that this scent would be more suitable for young adult males. I don't think it will actually be "irresistible" for grown up males - which might need more complexity and freshness.

Anyway, this fragrance works well on my boyfriend's skin, and lasts a day. Even lasts longer when he sprays on his clothes..

But I have to say though.. I'd be a lot sexier with this fragrance :P

Sam37
Sam37

highly recommended, very sensual and seductive.

Raqtan
Raqtan

I personally dislike this fragrance.

reasons are:
1- to me, it smells like a gum "headache"

2- Not masculine at all.. it might be for males, but not for MEN.

3- guys always say girls dig the smell of black XS.. Yes they love it cuz it simply smells like sweets "candy + chocolate box".. not because it makes you sexy or something..

bazil14

i like this a lot the only problem for me is that when i use it it dries down very fast and i cannot smell it even on skin after the first hour but after 2 hours it returns and lasys around 4 hours its quite strange but i like it anyway scents stays pretty much the same throughout even after the strang dissapearance virdict 6 out of 10

alimuanis
alimuanis

this is one of my wife favorite fragrances when i wear it.

Unisex, romantic, quiet, beautiful, gorgeous, sexy, silent, smooth, strange, Delicious, wondrous!!

There is 4 type of this :-
1-Black XS
2-Black XS L'Exces for Him
3-Black XS L'Aphrodisiaque for Men
4-Black XS Potion for Him
the fourth one not released yet!! i think in 2014
i wear the first one and i hope Paco Rabanne house don't confused us in this version but No doubt i think all amazing with some Difference.
and there also 4 type of this for women withe same names .
I bought

Compliments: 10/10
Bottle Design: 8/10

rajnandan
rajnandan

I wore this perfume and went to meet a girl for the first time. When she went back home, she texted me and said that the smell mesmerized her. Her palm smelt like the perfume as she held my wrist couple of times and that reminded her of me

rajeev
rajeev

a dark, intense, rich monster with great projection & longevity.
love it. n the problem is everybody loves it too.
now decide, how badly u want to merge in the crowd.

Troy Perkins
Troy Perkins

To be honest this is an extremely synthetic fragrance and is nothing at all like the original Paco Rabanne XS from the mid 1990s.
However it is a very sexy scent which would be ideal for a date or clubbing. To my nose it just screams "strawberries!!!" but in a really good way, not the juicy and tart smell like Starburst candy or Hubba Bubba bubble gum, this reminds me more of the dried strawberry smell like the gum that used to come with baseball cards and Garbage Pail Kids etc.
I can't pick out a lot of the notes but it seems to be strawberries, a slight citric twist which is present in the initial opening and it settles to a hint of cinnamon and woods.
The dry down is beautiful and the bottle is really cool. 8/10 and I'm glad I bought a 100ml bottle. Less common than One Million from the PR line and I'll be controversial and say this is arguably better.

delynoo
delynoo

only a few words...the BEST frangance ever !!!awesome <3

MCvitic
MCvitic

Today I try this.. In the begining you can smell fruit, fruin and a bit more fruit... ( I don't like it!)

After 30-45 min, the smell gets better, It reminds me on Avon-s "Signature"...

For sure this is not for some older man,...

It's not bad, but there are much more interesting fragrances in that price range (at least in my opinion)

7.5/10

megalomania
megalomania

simply amazing.. that smell taking me away..

zungo123
zungo123

Scent: Great
Sillage: Pretty Good
Longevity: Outstanding

Overall this is an amazing fragrances.

However, there is one major problem for me. That is, Black XS is dreadful when I spray it on me since for some reason it doesn't mix well with my body chemistry
:(. I'm heartbroken because I really love this fragrance but whenever I spray it on myself, it smells "off".
Anyways, although this is highly synthetic, the beautiful strawberry vibes makes this a seductive and vibrant frag.
I suggest you try before buy, because this a fragrance that is very dependent on your body.

manzoor86
manzoor86

i can't really wait for the base notes to appear,the top notes are very citrus,its really great how the top citrus notes gives way to sweet praline and cardamom,can pick clearly the blend of cinnamon.
its an over sweet stuff,can be unisex,a sweet oriental for younger group,i can't really see a mature masculine nose can like it.
projection.3/5
longevity 3/5
juice 2.5/5
sample before a real deal

tarekh020
tarekh020

I think most of it's haters bought or smelled the reformulated version ,but i assure that the real juice is very pleasent if you love fruit, Must try B4 negative reviews

Love_heart
Love_heart

One thing should ring true for perfume it should have no age limit !!

This little fire cracker is not worn by someone you may expect it to be

My boyfriend
He is 39 certainly not a young man
He is a mans man,he fishes ,plays snooker and is an electrician
He has a beard and not one ounce of metro about him !!
Yet this is his favourite he picked himself !!
Before this he only ever wore deodorant
I am a perfume freak and dragged him into a perfume shop and was doing my thing and I turned around and he was sniffing this he never has picked up a bottle before

He waves at me "I like this,plus the bottle is black"

Win win win !! Hallelujah !!

He wears it only when he goes out ,lady's always tell him he smells amazing
So it goes to show age has nothing to do with the juice in the bottle and if anyone every tells u "your to old for that" spray them in the eyes with the bottle !!

galihkoro
galihkoro

this smells like pineapples for me, nice smell!

FlashAdler221
FlashAdler221

Just bought this. A lot of the reviews are awfully harsh. I think that I should have probably spent my money on something else but it's ok. I've layered this with Salvador Dali's black sun and it adds a nice touch. Someone else should try it.

advut chele
advut chele

this one is not for everyone...it's good to see there is a group who dislike it ...that makes it less common

Layzie
Layzie

It's disgusting on me. The store guy said it was his favourite perfume because "it had everything." I smelled it on paper, didn't like it much. I tried it on my skin, and it wasn't any better. It's an odd, fruity scent. I suppose it's just not my cup of tea. Along with my purchases that day, he gave me a free 5.0 mL Travolo of Black XS. I tried it a couple of times and had female friends sample it. Unfortunately, it still wasn't working for any of us. No thank you.

I wouldn't blind buy this one. Test it out on yourself first.

Trojan78
Trojan78

Si te gustan los perfumes dulces, este es para Ti.
Ami me encanta por que tiene un aromita Gourmet que no es tan escandaloso. Su sillage es moderado suave.En mi no tiene mucha longevidad.
Pero mas de una persona si me a dicho o me a preguntado cual es el perfume que traigo en ese momento.

ZELJO
ZELJO

C H E A P written all over, smells exactly like mercadonas enciende for him and Zara,s gold with the difference of these costing around 15 euros and this one around 75,doesnt smells bad, but smells ordinary and cheap, suitable for youngsters who are brand new to the parfums world but nothing else

invaderlark
invaderlark

Smells very close to Light Blue for Women by Dolce & Gabbana but at the same time it's completely different. They're brother and sister. It's fresh yet perfect for winter due to the sweetness of the fruit note. To me it's very modern in a time where mens fragrances aren't ultra masculine but instead borderline unisex, which is a good thing not bad. Masculine and feminine fragrances go in and out of style in both men and womens fragrances. I haven't received any compliments on any of my fragrances mostly because in my area we're still stuck in the Axe body spray, the only wear Armani Code for prom, or the buy the cheap shit from bath and body works phase. Oh well. Fantastic fragrance overall and won't break the bank to get a bottle.

iLikeColognes
iLikeColognes

smells like strawberries.
what's not to like?

archiroy07
archiroy07

I don't like this perfume.It smells like rotten strawberries.I did blind buy it after good fragnatica reviews but its a waste.

colognefan85
colognefan85

Opening: Sharp and sweet mixed with a stale fruit note. Mixed of lemon and staw berry. Linear opening all fruit.

Dry down: Smells of more fruit "staw berry" with hints of a sharp "plastic" note. I am unsure of what note causes the plastic smell but its sharp and nauseating. Not a big change from its opening, just minus the lemon. As it drys down longer it becomes sweet.

Projection: Very high, received many negative comments.

Longevity: 6 to 8 hours

Overall: I cant say anything positive on this one. Its one of the most linear " not always a bad thing" fragrances ive smelt. Its flat out nauseating with a stale strawberry note that reminds me of a childs fragrance or bath soap. And it carrys the most odd plastic metallic note through its life on the skin.

Purchase: PASS!

beatrix75

o MG my lover juse this its soo sexy its so him its real man masculin fume strong long lasting on him i love the way he smell

halalula1234
halalula1234

I bought this fragrance.
Its quite sweet and musky and powedery...I was disappointed with the longiveity and siliage of this perfume tho....

It seems to fade real quick within a matter of 1 hour and I can hardly smell anything after, a lot of people around me also can't smell it after 1-2 hours.

Its a nice warm and sweet fragrance for cooler times but its main let down for me personally was the longiviety and siliage.

kambelz
kambelz

Very sexy, yet subtle fragrance. Smells like some kind of strawberry/rhubarb/lemon/cinnamon desert that you threw in a bunch of patchouli plants. The patchouli prevents it from becoming too sickly sweet. Very underrated fragrance, and great for the price.

beatrix75

its my sexy boyfriends fume i love to smel on him!!!the perfect male fume!!!

hameedbilal
hameedbilal

another fantastic one from pr
one of the few fruity ones i love...
powerful...and sharp to my nose...
the new l'excess is a milder version...
but this is for who like it powerful and strong
goof longevity n sillage....gr8 projection

saransh
saransh

no matter what new clubbing fragrance comes this is the best , my most favorite fragrance ever for me this is so good that i would sacrifice my whole collection if this were to get discontinued :D

nikolay_marinchev
nikolay_marinchev

Oh, my dear classic BLACK XS, I can't live without you! You are just amazing! I'm addicted to you! Thank you, for that you make me happy from years ago!

hugosb
hugosb

finally got it after have smelled it about 6 or 7 years ago, and love it inmediately, fruity and sweet, it's well understood that is not for everyone, because of its sweetness,and yeah, it might be a little feminine, but if you're into college parties or clubbing, this is quite an option, i love 1 million but it's true that lots of guys wear it nowadays, so if you want to find some similar option (i mean of the olfatory family, not that they smell similar IMO) you can't go wrong with Black XS, since i just sprayed it on myself, i can say longevity is going well, same deal with sillage, maybe i'll be doing a review about it later, but right now i just can say that i absolutely love my new Black XS

juan carlos.henriquez

amaba black xs al principio me parecio un perfume dulce misterioso amaderado imprecionante, pero nose q me paso con el ya no me gusta de hecho me desagrada su extrema dulsura, huele mucho a golosinas de fresas y gominalos y postres de mermelada roja, se lo dejo a menores de 25 años, ya mi gusto cambio lo siento paco rabanne, este no es mas para mi vida.

unshkbl00

Not for everbody type of cologne! Thats really about, if this works for you than you have a true gem in your collection and if not then you'll hate it. IMO I do get the "fruity" scent but if you continue to sniff you can actually get the praline that's listed. Good Stuff....

denifirdaus
denifirdaus

I smell strawberry, after 30 minutes is enough to make you very sexy, at least 7 out of 10 women will tease you, suitable for evening wear.
my conclusion: casual, love and flirting,
note: in my skin last 5 to 6 hours,
Verry Recomended For 17 years to 30 years

NebelGeîst
NebelGeîst

My thoughts to this one:

I had one big bottle of it, bought it after I tested it in the shop.
Well, I did like it, at first. It was different. I smelled berries when applied, not only strawberrys, but a mix of different red blue and black ones, like a mixed basket full of them after a walk through the woods. Inkluding raspberry, blackberry, currant, and so on.
On the other hand there was a bed of rosewood and spice and they did well together.
But what I first thought would be a different smell started to bore me more and more. After I became familiar with the scent I found it to smell a bit synthetic, what I first thought would be a nice mix of berries and woody and resin notes with some herbal stuff, became more and more 'out of sync', when the bottle was about half empty. The harmony was gone, so to say.

Looking back makes it not the worst perfume, like some of you guys call it, but I will not get another bottle of it.

cybergoth
cybergoth

i just got this cologne few days ago and must say i am very disappointed on all the good review i have seen on youtube it was a big let down the cologne smell sweet and good but dose not last more then 1 or 2 hours tops most of the review i seen said this cologne will last 8 hr i can say if it dose it dont on me it is a good smelling cologne but just dont last it maybe more of a winter cologne

BorisRubio

Perfecto para un dia de flirteo en la Iglesia!!!

StinkOMatic
StinkOMatic

I will echo what has been said below. Very very bad this one. steer clear. This smell alone makes me not want to try anything else by this line. 1 million didn't impress me all that much either

ROFL @ smyle12. Funny review, but so true

aqua_de_la_vita
aqua_de_la_vita

This cologne was a blind purchase and it didn't wow me at all. It is to sweet and like everyone else I agree it has a strawberry scent. It wasn't what I thought it was going to be. This cologne is very synthetic except for the Brazilian Rosewood.
It isn't masculine at all...I'm not sure what category this cologne belongs in.
Very disappointed....
Overall 2/10

Smyle12

Lures one in with the promising scent of strawberries and then quickly metamorphoses into the synthetic, symphonic, sour, stench, of piss and sweat that lasts and lasts. Do not be fooled, even if you are young, or merely young at heart. Please, AVOID THIS AT ALL COSTS.

ph4tk0nt0ll3r

@carloblanche i agree 100% I tried this in the shop today, the first few minutes is a sorta sweet bubblegum type smell, but then the horror starts when it dries. seriously what on earth is in this? It should never be allowed to be sold. The smell is rancid, overpowering, and is no way shape or form a proper cologne. I literally had to scrub my arm with a medicated soap to get this vile crap off my arm. Not to mention I had to suffer the embarrassment of going home on a bus with this on, everyone cleared away in horror at what they were smelling. DO NOT BUY THIS

BorisRubio

Dulce y deliciosa! Pero lo malo es que muchos la usan!!

unshkbl00

All of the reviews that mention a "strawberry note"on the first spray are absolutely right!!!! However there are no strawberry notes listed. When you spray just beware that you will eat a strawberry pie that you can't seem to shake for at least 2 hrs. Which isn't a horrible point, but it can get a little boring. After the first 2 hrs it does transiton into a fruity/floral mix that just seems to flow with the wind. Longevity seems to be sufficient so far and silliage is still projecting quite well. This is a unique scent that you wouldn't really want to be overpowering or "Loud". It's much more of a intimate smell, that make someone sniff when you walk past IMO. Overall good/playful scent to wear anytime of year.

Boygatti
Boygatti

I ordered a bunch of samples from myperfumesamples.com, and this was one of them. It was the second one a tried, and as soon as i sprayed it, it hit my nose, and i swear i was in heaven for about two seconds. I had completely forgot i even had other ones to try lol I told myself i had to write a review on this.

I get the pineapple everyone is experiencing but its like a sexy, masculine pineapple. I have a very untrained nose so that is pretty much all i smell but i can tell it's more complex than what im picking up.

I just sprayed it about 20 minutes ago so i havent put it through a full test..and i know you guys always hear this but, i will be updating later on after i give it a full body breakdown test.

P.S. I have very dry skin so it doesn't hold scents well but ill give it an extra spritz for the test. Might alter the results such as more longevity/projection.

lumberjack
lumberjack

Dark masculine strawberry. That's the point. That's the only thing impressed me. That's why my girl friend kisses me until I say "Get the (censor) away from me. Enough.!" :)

Shubado
Shubado

I love the fragrance and I was really optimistic about it but the only problem I have with it is that it doesn't last longer than 2hrs

Na0
Na0

There's only one who stinks more than that perfume, the same outmoded.

More seriously, i don't understand why I don't like it, cause all the notes are what I love. Maybe alchemy or dosage is weird for me... I find it very loudy...

PS : I do love "for her" version, but I hate this one !

stanky
stanky

I always love my sister's Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue until I found Black XS. Now I don't need the D&G anymore!! It's more sophisticated done the Light Blue though. Great Citrus Scent!

sameh
sameh

I can honestly say about Black xs that it is ( sweet & sex ) in a bottle , i got a lot of compliments from one of my friends who did not care much a bout fragrances till he smelled it on me & he asked if i could get him one , so i did.
Longevity : 6 to 8 hours.
Silage & projection : very good.
Scent : Excellent.
P.S. trying to get another one since i gave it to my Friend.

durcak111
durcak111

Best parfume i ever have!

yatan
yatan

This is the only fragrance that gave me good mood each time I put it on. Although I don't think it is a fragrance for men older than 25 I love the smell each time someone has it. The best scent from Rabanne House.

Renniepalam
Renniepalam

This is one of the best perfumes I've had.Smells sweet and stays on you for a very long time.Always on my shelf.

johanna.lindholm
johanna.lindholm

I had a crush a couple of years ago on a guy who always wore this. It was his signature scent, and it smelled sooo good on him! He had a twin sister who always wore the female version of this (I rewieved that one as well)too.

It opens up really citrusy, and then you can definitely smell patchouli, cardamom, a bit of cinnamon, some sweetness and wood. I love this fragrance, but I think the packaging looks a bit cheap maybe? Baah, I forgive old Paco for that!

It lasts a hell of a lot of time! It lasts on clothes for days, and on skin it lasts at least 7-12 hours, at least on my sisters chemistry. The price isn't too bad either, so guys, go get it!

Virgoan-hunk
Virgoan-hunk

Had this for over a Year and a half, Love the initial smell and drydown, however on me it just never really stuck. It projects for an hour and thereafter it sits close to the skin and fades in 5 hours. Black XS smells like fresh pineapple juice upon first Spray and then settles into this strawberry Jam, with hints of cinnamon. The drydown is a Musty, patchouli and amber mix which is good, just Not Great. I still however reach for this Cologne whenever I am just in a mood to smell Nice, without the WOW Factor, or In your Face attitude. Its a fun, frivolous fragrance, and for that I respect it. If it just got me the same response as everyone else I'd be really pleased.

Yusuke112
Yusuke112

A synthetic but amazing smell. It´s good for go out in a cold weather, in a party or in a date (women usually love it)! Sadly it doesn't last too much in my skin but i still love it. However you should "try before you buy" cause i think it´s a "love or hate" fragrance...

Sillage 8/10
Longevity 7/10 (+- 5 hours)
Scent 10/10
Overall 8.5/10

Marilulu
Marilulu

This can be a woman's fragance too

shabzblack
shabzblack

i blind brought this, the 100ml bottle. i applied 2 sprays on my wrist and i did not like it, unhappy with it. i kept it on and as the day went on wearing black xs i started to really like it, i mean love it, it just grew on me.

as soon as i got home i applied it again and really liked it, weird right. later on i found my self just sniffing the spray.

this is not for safe people, this is for guys who are bold and have the balls to express the smell.

and in my opinion one million is not a patch on Black XS

Give this amazing fragrance a TRY, as you may just be addicted to the smell

Med-Perfumes
Med-Perfumes

very wonderful...really gives you lots of inspiration

sarifuchs
sarifuchs

for the men who has a childish side, who likes candy and bubblegum. i am not saying it smells bad but it is not for me it stays for long time though.

itachi
itachi

a very unique fragrance, this fragrance will make you mysterious an sexy if you have this on your first date it will defenitely seal the deal. this one is very very seductive. and lasts like more than 12 hours. super juice

bonanza1
bonanza1

I finally got the smell of a bowl of crushed ice with fresh strawberry in it.. aww luv it.. will re-buy this one for sure.

herreroph
herreroph

Very good quality.
My Score : 9/10

Angeldelight900

My bf wore this again last night and can still smell it on him this morning mm, lovely hints of lemon with sweet wood, he does spray about 8 or 9 sprays but the lasting power is excellent, defo my fav aftershave at the moment

bp
bp

Being a huge fan of perfumes Paco Rabanne, could not fail to acquire a Black XS.
Actually I have liked to have had this perfume since his arrive in 2005.
This perfume has a perfect balance between the woody notes and sweeter.
Longevity and projection are at the level of all the perfumes of this brand, which means it is excellent.
However, it seems to me that Black XS is smoother than his older brother XS.
In short, it is a great scent, stylish, and extremely pleasant to use.
I recommend.

Anatolian_Swarthy
Anatolian_Swarthy

this smells like del poso halloween,if u like this ,u can try del poso halloween,b.coz D.P.Halloween is longer lasting

AND-MAT
AND-MAT

BLACK XS DID NOT CONVINCE ME AS A MAN'S SCENT! IT'S JUST TOO SWEET, TOO FRUITY, SORT OF BUBBLEGUM SCENT. UNFORTUNATELY FOR ME IT IS ALSO VERY LONG LASTING AND HAS VERY GOOD PROJECTION.

I CAN DETECT THE CITRUSS NOTES, BUT NO PRALINE (THAT WOULD HAVE REDUCED THE SWEETNESS) AND A LITTLE CINNAMON, JUST A FAINT HINT. I THINK THIS SCENT IS BEST SUITED FOR YOUNG BOYS/GIRLS BUT NOT FOR MATURE MEN.

SCENT: 4/10
LONGEVITY: 8/10
PROJECTION: 7/10

Angeldelight900

Blind buy for my boyfriend and after I read the reviews i thought well it sounds nice....it does smells so good, i think a lot of aftershaves smell the same but this one has got its own thing,, the first note i get is lemon and like a sweet spice, its not a musky citrus though,it is a fairly strong aftershave but its not overpowering too much, i would say it is quite a young fun kind of fragrance but not teenager, i detect sweet as well kind of strawberry maybe I'm not sure but i love it anyway, its not your typical bitter aftershave its slightly fruity and slightly sweet, enough to make it fun, smells good in the day and also on a night out, btw it doesn't smell like 1 million as 1 million is way fruitier.

kambelzful
kambelzful

Very good fragrance. It smells different every time I wear it. I almost get a bad ass vibe out of it, almost like a fragrance that a gentle but fierce motorcyclist would wear.

The opening throws me off a little, because it smells so close to D&G Light Blue for women, which is my mom's perfume, so at first I thought it smelled girly because of that. You get a very lemony, sort of pineapple opening with dense patchouli and a very synthetic, but still very delicious strawberry note. The strawberry and patchouli dominate the whole fragrance. I get some Rhubarb and a little woods in the dry down. I can't begin to tell you how many compliments this one has got me. One of my go to school scents. It can easily be worn all year round, although is best in really cold weather.

Space Invader
Space Invader

This one is aimed towards a younger crowd. This one is for a rebel kid to make a statement. I can see Keith Richards wearing this one when Stones started as a band, if this was available.
It is as good scent. Not for the refined nose, though. It is not so well blended. There's predominant notes of strawberry, spices and woods that can easily make this one a summer nightmare for the one's around you. Nevertheless, I enjoy this during winter.

Price: 8/10
Projection: 6/10
Versatility: 5/10
Compliments: 6/10
Buy/Try/Pass? Try
Rating (0-10): 6

Chattermonkey
Chattermonkey

Headache induced strawberries. This is a young boy's scent.

lyktor
lyktor

Nice fragrance

I dont't know how people smell lemon in this, all I get is a milky strawberry, the dry down seems more complex.

Unissex scent

SkullPutraLand

I love Black xs , and this was my first cologne and someday i ll buy it again cos now it is very popular..i always get compliments when wearing this beautiful scent...this has great power , honestly this is how any fragrance should last and project..it lasts and lasts on my skin : 12h+ , it projects for 10hrs and it leaves a long scent trail..3 / 4 sprays are enough and you are ready.. BLACK XS ==> Smell good all the day :)

chri5tin3
chri5tin3

I WANT THIS... and I'm an 18 year old girl...

This is actually so feminine I dont even care that it's a mens fragrance... It can definately pass as unisex. For all the Aussies out there, this smells exactly like the Palmolive body wash (orange colour) called Revitalise, I think. However, that is my favourite body wash because it smells AMAZING! This perfume smells so good yet it has very soft sillage. Very citrusy yet softly woody and sweet. So sexy and yummy but not gourmand by any means. Must try!

leecher88
leecher88

i got it now and have to say its good but when you compare it to A*men Pure Malt which has also a strawberry vibe then Pure Malt plays in an upper class ;)

I think i will get bored because its only strawberry

but if you like this fruit then go ahead

rockindave
rockindave

Super sweet. One of my favourites is Ultrared for men; I could not find that in retail (although I have now found some online.. YAY!) so I thought I'd try this instead. All I smell with this is bubblegum sweetness screaming at me when I first spray it on; the dry-down is a little more civilised.. but sillage is poor on my skin. I have been wearing this to work but might change to weekend casual daytime; I have far more interesting fragrances to wear out at night!

braen80
braen80

nagyon imádom e illatot modern naprakész fiatalos..

gert1980
gert1980

very bad smell,but it can be also for girls,so i give te bottle to my girlfriend

Oscar_84
Oscar_84

Black’ Xs is one of the best fragrances that I have ever smelt. I had the opportunity to spray it the last summer for the first time. It was love at the first sight or rather at “first smell” :-) . I think that a scent should give us something special from the first time.

I was looking for a new fragrance that conveys to me the desire to wear it in each situation and, whose company, is pleasant for the whole day. In fact, I believe that Black' XS main accords make it a versatile and elegant cologne.

Just sprayed on the skin, it releases citrus notes that recall pleasant summer’s moments. After few seconds, we can appreciate the sweetness of chocolate praline, the spicy of cinnamon and sage. Inebriating is the intensity of patchouli, which combined with woody notes, leads us in the woodland’s peace: all of these sensations wrapped in a tobacco’s touch of class .

As we can see, Black’ XS contains fruity, spicy and woody notes that make it perfect for every season. Its freshness leads us to wear it since the early hours in the morning, because it gives us positive feelings to start the day. Intense and elegant scents, on the other hand, make it suitable for the workplace; its romance perfect for the evening.

Black’ XS is easy to wear and has a good longevity (6-8 hours). Also it is very appreciated by women: you will see that it will not go unnoticed and many people will make compliments on the EDT.
As I said , it is one of the best EDT for man that I had ever smelt and day by day I love it more and more, especially it makes me feel good and happy.

Black’ XS is the result of a beautiful meeting that I hope will happen to you when you read this review :-)

HORRIDFRAG
HORRIDFRAG

A tartly sweet yet fresh scent.
but neither gourmandy nor citrusy.
I have no vocabulary to describe this fragrance, the only thing left I could say is, the smell is beautiful, sexy, and I love it!

Migalex
Migalex

It is not that different from 1 million. The scent is different, but sort of parallel. Where 1 million has got orange, this one has got lemon. While 1 million does not seem to have vanilla or praline (so they say), it is cloying sweet like this one, and both are quite spicy. Also both are equally strong, and in both, suprisingly, staying power is very poor. The spices make them sort of interesting to me, but I do not find them pleasant: very sticky and gravity heavy, cloying, really. Between the two, I like 1 million better though.

rsthlm
rsthlm

This Edt smells like strawberries.. at least my nose tells me that.

Shame that this scent has a very poor effect when it comes on long-lasting. It disappears quite quickly... for that reason I can't recommend it..

eirroc25
eirroc25

I lo0ove this perfume's smell, very fresh and sweet-smelling and non-offensive. My only problems are the weak sillage and poor longevity :( 6-7 full sprays on my skin and clothes just gives me 4 hours longevity i think. And the sillage is weak, I think I'm the only one who can smell it! My other perfumes last me from morning until the next day! :(

burgundyaltima

UPDATE: Ahhhh!! I love this scent but it just doesn't last on my skin!!! it stays close to skin..guess my choice of fragrance for close encounters ...ehh I'm on the fence about buying another bottle..

jazzallil
jazzallil

I like the female version of this, so today i've tried the male version from curiosty. (These perfumes have one of the ugliest bottles that i've ever seen:) I was so suprised. It's a magical scent, much more sexier and more interresting than the female version, which i find a little bit too sweet (even if the cacao gives that an exciting bitterness). If i ever buy one of them, i'd prefer the male version :) By the way i realized that I love all perfumes from Olivier Cresp :)

lollatmm
lollatmm

I just loooooooooove this perfume on my man
and I love the trail left in the room by this perfume

kida2010
kida2010

If only we could just make this fragrance based around the drydown :D I still like Black XS but it is mostly for the drydown and there are better things on the market.
After you get past the super sweet and bit harsh strawberry/praline beginning its lovely.
Still a nice winter frag but wouldnt feel the need to buy it again.

FranFran
FranFran

This smells good on others, but not on me! It gives me such a headache, and when people drown themselves in it they smell like pigletts. Uhhhh similarities between this and CH 212 VIP? Nah-uh, I disagree. This is very harsh smelling. 212 VIP is softer and smells slightly feminine. I give this 4/10, because I can't stand it. I disagree with longevity complaints, as I think it lasts too long(unfortunately)

Kostas_Minimal
Kostas_Minimal

Oh god this must be the worst longetivity EVER in a frag.Its awful.U have to re spray at every 15 mins.I put 8 sprays on me and after 15 mins i smelled too little of it!WORST longetivity ever
In the other hand the smell is pretty good.Sexy an fruity
Overall score 5/10 cause of the really REALLY short longetivity

saguna

Orestes, I'm sorry, but how can you compare Black XS with One million? It's completely different fragrance, or maybe you have a fake?

orestes

PARFEMDIJA YES,I DONT HAVE PROFESSIONAL NOSE,I AM A CONSUMER ONLY... BUT THIS IS NOT TO BLOCK THE SIMILARITIES TO DISTINGUISH BETWEEN THESE PERFUMES.... ALSO,TRY: AQUA FRESCA BY ADOLFO DOMINGUEZ AND MEDITERRANEO BY ANTONIO BANDERAS(PUIG ALSO) & TERRE D'ERMES AND YARDLEY CITRUS AND WOOD,HAVE SIMILARITIES?

orestes

BLACK XS+1 MILLION+CH 212 VIP+ANTONIO BANDERAS THE SECRET & THE GOLDEN SECRET ARE THE SAME FRAGRANCE IN DIFFERENT PRICE! THANK YOU PUIG....

dioradddict
dioradddict

sweet opening, fruity, rather feminine... the evolution is fast and the middle is dark, spicy, in a masculine way. the dry down is soft and weaker than i would like it could be; even if i spritz it in my pillows before sleep all i can smell is a soft resemblage in the morning... poor longevity on my skin too, and it is really a pitty because this is one of my faves (and i´m a woman)i realy like it, its middle notes are addictive to me but fades quickly...

burgundyaltima

very unisex ..dark..sexy...sweet and fruity..i love it!! first spray u get sweet pineapple then it settles into this strawberry cinnamon fruity gourmand..i like being different from everybody else..people will compliment you or inquiry about this scent..women love this scent... this is just something u need to experience for your self..TRY BEFORE U BUY... (test it on skin first..because on paper all i got was strawberry..but on skin i smelled the pineapple then strawberry/cinnamon )

Mindkung06
Mindkung06

It was disappointed for me :( it's too sweet for men. I think it's like unisex perfume and fit perfectly with a woman than men.

Anisa
Anisa

This is one of the most horrendous colognes my little nose has ever had the displeasure of smelling, my hubby got this & it was pure toture, its sharp & toxic, its like a mixture of sweat, urine & blood.

tobbe.sjodin
tobbe.sjodin

Alright I have read so much about this frag so I blind bought it!
And I must say I'm dissapointed! Way to sweet and boring for me and kind of feminim too....I got that "15 year old girl vibe" from this scent!
I will see if I wear this one someday, think not..

7/10.....

Zephyro
Zephyro

I really enjoy Black XS, this is the type of male fragrance that I like, sweeter and fleeing the commonplace of super masculine scents, which sometimes seem all the same to me.
I love the strawberry note. In the drydown this note calms and the fragrance becomes sexier.
The only problem I noticed is that this scent doesn't last long, something like 3-4 hours on my skin, at most. The sillage is moderate.
Black XS is sexy, young and fun, and can be used on various occasions throughout the whole year, and if well used, this is a great fragrance for summer.
And the bottle is pretty cool.

basurero
basurero

This scent is very sexy and very daring. I like it and i used more often then any other scents that I have.

StavrosOwlet
StavrosOwlet

Really love this one! It seems like it's sour and sweet at the same time.

Invocati
Invocati

Smelled it at the store today and it really captured me. Very fresh!

smellike
smellike

The first few sprays of this fragrance all I could smell were Strawberries and spices. I did not dislike it but the fragrance seemed more young and feminine. Now I have used the fragrance a bit more, and others I know have tested it with me, I smell strong citrus, spice and sweet notes....longevity isn't the best but as a summer fragrance (that you may have to reapply a few times a day) its nice...yet i still think some females could easily get away with wearing this.

Update: Day 2

This is a very sweet fragrance - it says to me youth with a feminine twist

holyxhooker
holyxhooker

a very nice, fresh and young fragrance. it opens up beautifully with a fresh veil of strawberry and citrus. after about 2-3 hours it transforms into a sweet leathery scent. the major downside to this fragrance is it's poor longevity, after about 4 hours the scent had fully dissapeared. however, note that perfume reacts different on different skin types, perhaps it lasts longer on your skin. so give it a try :)

Mosschops
Mosschops

I get the 'blackberry' and 'strawberry' in this too. A nice fragrance for summer. However, longevity is an issue on my skin, as it virtually disappears after only about 20 minutes. Nice, but not lasting.

zelmu
zelmu

I dont' know whats so horrible about this. The notes look delicious, but the synthetic weirdo fruit opening puts me off.. What could it be? Sage?

Inessa66613
Inessa66613

This is the one I'd buy for myself too. Somehow it smells like a black berry to me.

laurencr
laurencr

Got this for my boyfriend, we both LOVE it. Comes out very sweet but softens into a maly scent. I adore it, I'd even wear it! So sexy!!

not insolence
not insolence

Много харесван парфюм-и от жени,и от мъже.Но мисля,че не е за всеки.Посланието,което носи,е силно,категорично мъжествено и е признак на все по-рядка ''порода'' мъже.Мъже едновременно силни,и ''убийствено'' нежни...
...''Ето я моята представа за мъж,който ще ме накара да мисля как е в леглото.Мургав,тъмна коса,тъмни очи,мъжкарски черти,но като цяло-ненатрапваща се външност.Тоест-не от типа отявлени красавци,спретнатички,чупещи стойки-''някой да не ме е забелязал?''.Мъж за познавачки.Мъж,когото ще трябва да погледнеш пак,за да го видиш.Не говори много,но не е темерут.Усмихва се,по-скоро те слуша.И те гледа в очите,а сякаш ти влиза в душата и едновременно с това ти вижда бельото и направо усещаш как го сваля...
''Срещали'' ли сте такъв мъж?Аз-да.Екстаз е това.Или даже повече.Просто не се сещам за друга дума.''
_________________

Smyle12

Smells somewhat like synthetic strawberries at first, which isn't a bad thing at all, followed shortly thereafter by an amazingly synthetic, pungent and sour stench that smells not unlike vaguely sweetened human sweat. This stuff is truly gross and why anyone would desire to smell like this is beyond me. I regret buying and owning a full bottle of this stuff. Yuck! It's horrible. :(

leomachado
leomachado

This scent is very cool! first theres a sweet and syntetic smell, that became warm and a little bit woody. Fantastic, in my opinion. first time i wear it, was very strange. But my second impression were i known this fragrance since a long time! for night! the oriental and warm smell is very sexy!

CHSeifert
CHSeifert

Very synthetic and quite unpleasant top note that makes you think of strawberry and cherry type of berries - an opening that makes you think of this as a teenage fragrance immediately or maybe a clubbing scent for guys in their early 20's.

I frankly almost threw my 100 ml bottle of this out after having blind bought it - the opening is that bad and synthetic and youth like - this does not smell like a fragrance for an adult to be honest !

BUT wait wait wait !!!

When this stuff goes into the dry down, the fragrance changes dramatically from something light, berry synthetic into a woody amber based scent, which I really really enjoy and the dry down of this is the reason why I will keep it, even though I'm a guy in my late 30's.

There is a resemblance with Paco Rabanne 1 Million, especially in the dry down - but the dry down of Black XS is better than the dry down of 1 Million - in fact the dry down of Black XS is close to being great !

Rating

Scent - have to split this into the top & middle first 2-3 hours and then the dry down after 3 hours.
Top - first 2-3 hours: 2/10
Mid and Base - after 3 hours: 9.5/10

Projection: 5-6 hours on my skin: 9/10
Longevity: 8-10 hours on my skin: 9/10
Bottle design and quality: 8/10

Overall: 8/10 - this has a fantastic dry down on my skin after 2-3 hours, which is one of he best dry downs I have ever smelled in a fragrance and one of the most surprisingly great dry downs I have ever encountered........ I almost gave it 9/10 because of this, but the synthetic messy awful teenage too makes me rate it 8/10 overall.

Mindzel
Mindzel

I gave this to my special one and he just loves it!
It turns out very strong first and becomes sweet and delicate.. playful scent...love it..^^

ashenafi.leulseged
ashenafi.leulseged

BLACK XS rules the men's perfume i can't explain the what i felt the first time i smelled it.............

saguna

I don't understand why people put One Milion and Black XS together to one sack. It's completely different.
For me the drydown of Black XS is very simmilar to Givenchy Pour Homme, and that's why I love it.
Before it gets to this point it's sweet unisex dark strawberry with sage and a bit of bitter lemon. Playful nice sexy fragrance. Yes.

And as somebody mentioned, it has one of the most interesting drydowns in the history. I love it and my love is constant - the bottle in the shop where I go and spray it is almost empty :)
Time to buy my own bottle!

Update : the drydown smells like a man after making love.

klmckendry
klmckendry

A guy wore this at my work. And as a girl I can say it made me want to follow him around all day!

pouyan.nabavy
pouyan.nabavy

I love this,i always use woody spicy perfumes but this time i tried Xs and i love ma decision.
it`s sweet,full of joey and sexy...

stever882
stever882

the worst 40 bucks i spent, i dont understand what the hype is about this stuff, but i think its one of the worst smelling colognes on the market .
my girlfriend liked it, but i cant stand the drydown on my skin.
not for me

shycosid
shycosid

Its nice i like it but i has a tiny little hint of ladies perfume but i guess thats what we want lol

omani
omani

Black XS and 1 million best of paco rabanne
sweet and sexy

SippinSoda
SippinSoda

I got this as a sample. As for looks: the tattoo-like flowers and gothic lettering do not appeal to me, and they contrast with the type of smell. I get a lot of bubblegummish sweetness. This should make it feel cheap, but Paco Rabanne did not cross that line; it's a well balanced scent. I won't buy Black XS though, since every time I take a sniff, the first thing that comes to mind is that I'm too old for this (41), and possibly the wrong sex (I'm male). I just took another sniff when pouring a cup of coffee and discovered that I miss coffee in this type of scent.

Adwan
Adwan

by far the most perfume i got compliments over in a very short time, i wear it on daily bases, it starts very strung and spicey then it starts shining Sweetness all around... has very nice sillage and stays quite for long time ...

Edit: who said about this vulgar, i doubt such judgment since its a matter of taste and Millions Including myself have a good taste yet love this perfume.

FunkyTomo

I had to laugh when i saw this in the official description at the top of this page .....

"This perfume is definitely masculine. Knowing the desire of some women to wear men’s fragrances, it can be said that no woman would dare to wear Black XS despite of its soft and warm woodsy notes and even sweet notes of the drydown."

Well i dare wear it ! I think its a very unisex perfume. There's some mans frags that are ultra -butch that i wouldn't dare wear ( heavy musks n leathers for example) , but this is not one of them!

Ive been using a cheapo copy of this scent since last summer , then today while out shopping i saw Black XS at a price that was too good to refuse.

Sweet , strawberry on a base of smooth woods - Very juicy , young , fun and sexy vibe. It has good sillage and longevity on me, i find all Paco Rabanne perfumes last well on my skin....My skin eats up weaker EDTs so when i find something i don't have to reapply every hour , its a huge bonus .

Loving this scent ...I also think its a very sexy , young fresh smell on a guy too.

A tip for fellow UK Fume-Heads - The "cheapo copy" i referred to is called "Death Wish for men by Broken Heart" . Its a pretty funky Ed-Hardy-esque tattoo style bottle. Most cheap copy perfumes smell terrible to me , either of alcohol or a nasty sweaty sock smell, lol!

This one however is pretty good ...It smells identical to Black XS for men!! Of course it doesn't last long , but for a bargain-tastic £2 for 100ml you can spray away to your hearts content :) Its ideal to use as a body spray on top of the real stuff IMO. I also use it as a room spray .I got it in a local independent bargain shop. if you see it , snap it up , you wont be sorry for £2 :)

stephania3000
stephania3000

All the men in the world, do the everyone around you a favor and BUY this! This is such a yummy, sexy, awesome fragrance.

foxmulder_FBI
foxmulder_FBI

Black XS is a compliment getter through and through. It has wonderful projection and longevity. I don't see too many manly-men wearing this one, it is more on the sweet innocent side, but it could really work on anyone, guy or girl.

It opens with a super sweet strawberry smell, despite it not being in the notes. Reminiscent of a strawberry starburst, to be honest, with a little bit of lemon in the background. A perfect comparison for the opening of Black XS is a strawberry surf rider from Jamba Juice if anyone has had that!

After a while, the woods start to emerge. and the sweetness fades slightly into the background on this one. However, to me, the strawberry "note" stays on my skin through the life of the fragrance. The woods and patchouli eventually make their presence known, but emerge in support of the strawberry note instead of taking it over.

Aside from the strawberry lemon opening and the woody patchouli dry down, the only other note I pick up is the tolu balsam every once and a while. Not every wearing, but once in a while I get a balmy, powdery feeling from Black XS that I attribute to the Tolu balsam.

Now, because of the strong synthetic strawberry note created, I'm not sure why this one has a reputation as being a winter fragrance. I hate fresh aquatics, so my summer choices are limited, and Black XS is one of my top summer go to's. If light on the trigger, Black XS can be a great summertime fragrance. The strawberry note is refreshing, unique, and quite summery. Maybe it is just my skin, but the sweet strawberry note is quite prominent even 8+ hours into the fragrance, so I like to wear this one in the spring and summer. Of course, however, it works in the colder weather as well.

Black XS is a high quality fragrance. Anyone who is a fan of strawberry should check this one out, guy or girl. Good for all seasons, long lasting, with good projection.

Kain
Kain

The note breakdown is very different from the smell of this fragrance!
While there is no strawberry note in the note breakdown,there is huge blast of strawberry in it!
In the opening you can smell sweet strawberry note mixed with fresh lemon. There is bitter scent into it too. I think it's because of the praline note.
The lemon mixed with sweet notes give us celery and rhubarb vibe. very strange!
In the drydown you have all the notes that I've mentioned, plus some patchouli note that settle down the sweentess just a bit and give it a better balance.
Above average projection and average longevity on my skin.
A good fragrance for high school and college guys for have multiple relationship! lol
Girls will love this fragrance on your skin!
در حالي كه رايحه توت فرنگي تو رايحه هاي ذكر شده براي اين عطر نيست، پايه بوي اين عطر بر اساس توت فرنگي هست
رايحه اوليه اون بوي شيرين توت فرنگي هستش. منو ياد دوزان كودكي ميندازه. از اين آدامس توت فرنگي هاي كه تخت و كتابي و دراز بودن و 5 تاش تو يه بسته بود! همچين بويي ميده
كمي بوي بوي تلخ ميده اولش كه به خاطر وجود رايحه بادام تلخ هست به اضافه بوي ليمو
بوي ليمو تو اين عطر يه جورايي عجيبه! احتمالا به خاطر تركيب بوش با رايحه هاي ديگه كمي بوش عوض ميشه و بويي شبيه ريواس يا كرفس يا همچين چيزي پيدا ميكنه. جالبه
در ادامه كمي بوي نعناي هندي بهش اضافه ميشه كه شيريني عطرُ تا حدي كم ميكنه و اونو بالانس تر ميكنه
عطر خيلي خوبيه براي دختر بازي!!!
پخش بو و ماندگاري متوسطي داره

Fernandocanhin
Fernandocanhin

Honestly I have to thank to Black XS! this fragrance brought me into the magnificent world of fragrances, this was my "love at first sight" scent, when I first smelled this I went nuts for this stuff! No kidding guys, I immediately ordered one, every girl asks what you're wearing, it has a nice projection, about 1 or 2 hours and longevity, about 8 to 10 hours on my skin. Open notes reminds synthetic strawberries but after a few minutes comes the woods and patchouli that changes the fragrance into a velvety woody scent, despite of that it's a linear frag, and don't changes too much on your skin. Unissex? I don't think so, there are some notes on this which are very masculine for a girl or woman to wear! but there are some female that uses this and don't mind at all if it's a masculine scent, hehehehe! perfect for winter, not a freezing winter, but a chill winter, and perfect for a casual night occasion, for me it's the Paco Rabanne night scent, better than 1 million, if you're starting in the frag world try this one and I'm sure you'll like it!
One world to describe Black XS: Sensual 8.0/10

panda0410
panda0410

Unisex or feminine masculine perfume... its nothing like a real "mens only" frag, women can easily wear this, and I do. Its a smokey, spicy, musky, sweet, strawberry concoction thats both gourmand and oriental with a warm fruity embrace, and a woody base, I enjoy it very much! Its definitely one for the cooler weather though, this could easily be cloying in the heat. Sillage is great, wont chase away the friends, but not a skin scent either, its pretty good. It has a slightly dark, slightly sexy feel feel to it, and I prefer this to the "womens" version which IMHO is a tad generic. This is far more loveable! I will add that this has a heavy, woody, resinous, spicy base which is definitely more masculine than feminine so ladies do beware if you like frilly girly frags, that the base is far less girly than the top or heart notes ;) Hubby gave me this one as a gift recently and I just love it! It smells equally nice on him ;)

waine
waine

On opening the bottle during the first test, I was greeted with a synthetic strawberry factory. I closed the bottle immediately and explored no further.

However, my curiosity found the reviews here interesting and surprisingly positive. I told myself If I ever got totally bored of my little collection I would perhaps re visit this one only for its uniqueness. Perhaps it needed a chance to settle.

I also wrote that if this had a great dry down and the excellent longevity I am looking for; I would not hesitate to buy it.

Update:

A few days ago I tested this again. This perfume has taught me a big lesson. “Don’t be fooled by the opening of any perfume that catches your interest.” Three sprays on my wrist at the shop from the test bottle and four hours later at home I have reached a conclusion. This stuff is truly an amazing Oriental Woody! I suspect that the negative reviews are from those who smelled this out of the bottle and were immediately turned off by the synthetic “strawberry” note. Ironically there is no strawberry in the note pyramid. It is more of a Kiwi Fruit smell. The dry down is ABSOLUTELY SUPERB as it transforms into a sort of dry, firm but masculine woody, magical unique spicy scent, losing the cloying strawberry along the way.

My skin gulps up any scent making me lean towards something spicy and strong. What Black XS does for me is deliver brilliant longevity with a stunning sweet, then a dry scent. This held out on me for a solid 6-8 hours.

I love the house of Paco Rabanne more and more.

I will DEFINITELY by this soon as I have a complete change of opinion and the more I test it the more I discover the beauty of this AMAZING fragrance.

Uros
Uros

Way better than One million. Like someone said not for older men, it is perfect for age between 20 and 30. Great scent :D

egcm
egcm

me gusta tanto este perfume desde que lo probe en el centro comercial no dude ni un segundo en decir me lo llevo es algo muy agradable al olfato

Omega Man
Omega Man

This smells very good and lasts all day. It's sweet, spicy and easy going. It smells like strawberry jam at first but gets more masculine as it dries down. A provacative smell overall.

janben
janben

initially my body chemistry didnt work well with the perfume...just after a few uses,it blends really well with me..sweet and spicy and if u think its a unisex, wel i bet you are wrong, its definitely masculine..9/10

rominaz
rominaz

This is what a sexy man smells like. My favorite on my boyfriend for sure!! and much better than 1 million too..

Kendall

This smells almost identical to Thallium. However, this is a tad bit lighter and Thallium is more synthetic. Either way they both smell great! Thallium is prolly 10 dollars cheaper.

4m3n
4m3n

La primera vez que lo probé y me dieron ganas de vomitar, al usarlo por segunda vez me encanto! y ahora no dejo de usarla!

Dura muchisimo!

wee98
wee98

this is what i get from this scent.
Top: i get a strawberry and lemon smell that mixes with a big red gum type cinnamon smell. this lasts about 45 min. - 1 hr.
Middle: the big red gum cinnamon smell is the most prominent note in the middle. the strawberry is also there, but it is a lot lighter and the lemon goes away. this lasts about 2 hrs.
Base: the base is a very sweet woody base with a hint of patchouli that smells kind of like dirt, but in a good way. this lasts for the rest of the fragrance: about 5-7 hrs.
I really love this scent. i wear this a lot in the winter and sometimes in the spring and fall. the longevity is great (8-10+ hrs.) and i projects excellently for the top and the middle. it is very strong so I only use 2 or 3 sprays. It is a great scent for casual events in the evening or you can wear it to class in the fall and winter if you only wear a couple of sprays. this scent is great if you're a teen and want a stronger scent for the winter months because I am 14 and I get a lot of complements when I wear this. I really enjoy this scent :D

tna11
tna11

In my opinion I think Black xs is much better than 1 million for me

Keddy
Keddy

Outstanding! I'm no sweet tooth by all means and I can say that its sweet, but isn't cloying at all. Superb longevity and projection on me. Unsure about the silage yet. It is definitely for the younger crowd and has potential of being a unisex frag but I think its more of a "guy trying to seduce" kinda scent and it is in fact seductive and sexy. It indeed smells like "synthetic strawberry" with a hint of lemon. Really love this scent and its great for casual night outs.

truestar21

One of the best i have ever smelled. My first perfume...my even wearing this 2 my own funeral...

malecita
malecita

It's a beautiful scent. When you smell it, you know it's Black Xs..it's unique. Very sexy!

Shameera
Shameera

The smell is awesome. I had this one and I want it back...I'm loving it .........

free_ion
free_ion

no need for detailig .....

I HATE IT !

himank09
himank09

This is WOW!!
Absolutely Love it!!
Have decided to wear it to all the parties I'm gonna go to this winter! Paco Rabanne Black XS FTW!

DominicMC

Had this one for while so here's my review.

When you smell this the first thing you'll think that its %100 unisex. It really is unisex a girl could pull it off easily.

The smell is like a soft yet sweet strawberry smell MUCH DIFFERENT from is brother XS. and could be used to casual/work days or seeing a friend

Longevity is like 6-7/10 with silage and project also being 6-7.

the overall smell i would give a 7/10.

Rankn504
Rankn504

Strawberries strawberries and pineapple in the beginning but when it dries down its like somethig else very sexy and masculine and a hint of laundry detergent idk could jus be me..

danielmventer
danielmventer

`Commonwealth` teenage boy fragrance or for the new bad ass type "Ladies" like Rhiana.
NOOOO Thank you...

arvinfo
arvinfo

JOhnny depp said in his movie ‘You can love me or hate me, but you can never ignore me’ I think that was said for PR Black Xs people love it people hate it but people cant ignore it

An excellent masterpiece i havent came across any perfume like this

longevity - 10+ hrs on me

sillage - good at starting but settles down very well

uniqueness - 11/10
A MUST BUY AND A GOOD TO KEEP IN WARDROBE
I CANNOT STOP MYSELF SNIFFING MY WRIST EVERY 15 MINUTES EVEN AFTER COMPLETING 3 BOTTLES OF IT

WARNING BEWARE IN APPLYING IT . YOU CAN NEVER BE A PREDATOR WITH THIS YOU WILL BE A VICTIM OF GIRLS :-)

pS: A MUST TRY!!!!!!!!!

sushi.jelly
sushi.jelly

At first, I hate this thing. It smells like cheap shampoo. But I gave it a few more chance. And decided to blind buy it.

When you spray it, it smells like strawberry jam. Really weird. Then it starts to get together and create something sweet, warm, dark, mysterious, and even dangerous. Now I cant even keep my nose away from my wrist as I cant stop sniffing it.

arnasd
arnasd

The smell is actually dried strawberries. Sweet delicious and dark. Imho it's unisex but drydown is very manly. My ex loved it.Sexy and dark -great for night outs. At first projects very well then settles down and lies close to the skin.
Smell 9/10
Longevity 8.5/10
Projection 8/10
versatility 7/10 I would wear it more at night and in colder seasons. Also you can pull this off in summer nights just be light on the trigger cause the spritzer is crazy.

juan carlos.henriquez

este biene bien, con un peinado rockabilly, tejanos camiseta blanca y chaqueta de cuero. y salidas nocturnas y publico femenino.

mortderire
mortderire

This is for men under 25 who are want to smell like the cartoon character "strawberry shortcake".

bagusperfume
bagusperfume

very strong, long lasting scents, wear it for night is more suitable ...

sawyer82
sawyer82

Unisex fragrance. Not masculine at all and not femenine at all...

Here in Spain exists an ice cream named "Dracula"... the outside of this is a mix of lemon and balckcurrant, and the inside is a mix of strawberry and redberry...

Well, this smells like the flavor of Dracula ice cream. No more and no less.

Some people says that Black XS is a less perfumered version of One Million. I agree. But I would say that Black XS is a less perfumered version of Joop Home too.

Sorry for my english.

smokva
smokva

I don't like it to the point that I almost puked at the store when I tested it...the same thing with One Million.

clairedot

Also. In my opinion. Both Black XS and One Million are both incredibly sexy, but One million is what you want the guy you're just hooking up with to wear cause it's so alluring. But Black XS is what you want the man you want to marry to wear because it's less offensive and one you just want to cuddle up to him and smell it constantly!

clairedot

Paco Rabanne is so amazing! I dislike my boyfriend in cologne! he doesnt suit it, but he does suit paco rabanne such as one million and black xs, it's different and sweet but still manly! It doesnt have that same "manly" strong note in that all fragrance for men have which i love about his fragrances!

CookieQuala
CookieQuala

It starts like strawberry jam but gets better as it stays on skin. For the first 6 hours the projection is acceptable and after that it slowly starts to blend in. Stays close to the skin for almost a day.

Personally I think this is way too sweet to be worn by men, even young ones.

شاید در برخورد اول بوی جالب و وسوسه انگیزی باشه اما وقتی برای چند ساعت باهاتون باشه به شدت آزار دهندس. مثل این میمونه که یه شربت خیلی خیلی شیرین یا ظرف مربای توت فرنگی کنارتون باشه.

Overall : ★★☆☆☆

micrtin
micrtin

I think mine is fake... the cap opens to the left rather than to the right as i have seen in videos, the it says "livesound" in the middle, but paco rabanne is badly printed at the bottom.
Very nice scent, strawberry is prominent throughout but well balances with the spiciness.
I have problems with projection, you can hardly smell it even after only one hour... again mine might be a fake but I tried the original at the pharmacy and it wasn't much better...

juan carlos.henriquez

mermelada de frutilla, olor atrayente y encanta a las mujeres.

DominicMC

Deffinalty a unisex perfume, a girl could pull this off better than a guy IMO. 7/10

daisymargueritte
daisymargueritte

I just tried it, on me it is very similar to Flowerbomb, which is a feminine fragrance. Perhaps also like Angel for men... I can't imagine a guy wearing this, sorry!

pure_dreamer
pure_dreamer

This smell makes me sick! becareful with this one!!!

asmhfdbds
asmhfdbds

Very delicious scent.
Like other said ,definitley a sugary citrusy strawberry.
It give me like pie feeling.
Very casual,suitable for fall and spring.
Last about 5 to 6 hours with acceptable projection.

elenian
elenian

My hubby own it and i LOOOOOVE it! It smells divine! Wear it men knowing you smell good ;)

perfume1000
perfume1000

Just tooooooooooooooooo strawberry sweet. Smells like putting strawberry jam on. No way!

Mr. Nose

The more I try new fragranges to get over Black XS, the more I get envolved with it.

Unique scent. Slightly sweet, but damn masculine.

I can try all you Diesel's, Armani's and Hugo's, but you ain't no game with Paco Rabanne's Black XS around.

Rooomy
Rooomy

BXS is one of my best colognes and its a must to have in my collection .

People may say its too sweet , too strawberry .. , but I must say that it does leave me in a great temper , and I can't stop sniffing my wrest when wearing it .

It blends well with tobacco smokers of all styles , might be synthetic to some level , but still , it gets me more compliments than any other cologne I wear .

Spray it after shower gel and body lotion , it will stick onto ur skin , promise .

Have it , u'll never regret it !

Economic , charming and .... sexy :-)

popescuionut100
popescuionut100

It is different than the other fragrances,masculine and sooo sexy,it smells great and unique i would say.
Longevity is very good,around 6h+,projection is also good and yes,it does smell a lot like strawberries in the opening.You know how Terre d'Hermes smells like rotten oranges?Change the oranges with strawberries and you got Black XS (but with much better longevity -on my skin- than Hermes).
It is suitable for the younger crowd,casual or trendy,clubbing,any season,in the evening/night.

cyber861
cyber861

زیاد کاره جالبی نیست.اقلا به قیمتش اصلا نمیارزه-خیلی مشابهش زیاد شده

happychub
happychub

this is juicy,playful yet masculine scent for men,just nice not too much. thumbs up !

clairedot

mmm yum! sweet and sexy, would love my boyfriend to get this but i always prefer his natural scent. Paco Rabanne creats such sexy fragrances!

DaZeD
DaZeD

I guess it must have something to do with my body chemistry but the very sweet smell fades after an hour to a more sour smell that i don't like, and that's how it stays once it turned that way.

I'd say it's for young people in their late teen years, i don't sense much maturity in it.

The opening is very nice though.

FunkyTomo

Hmm , first of all i will say i tried this out and i wasn't sure if it was mans or woman's scent. I love it and i'm getting a FB ASAP. I always ask my partner and best friends opinion on scents , they both said "Womens perfume as its too feminine to be males scent " .

Now i looked it up on here and it quotes " No woman would dare wear Black XS " ............Wrong because i am going to wear it this winter :)

Very sexy stuff indeed , it lasted all day on my skin on a baking hot day too.

I'm impressed. Shall have to try more Paco Rabanne frags

twlahue
twlahue

I love the first 1-4 hours,
then not so much...

flaneur
flaneur

This fragrance has put some sort of strange spell on me. I tend to avoid sweet, fruity woods, but something compelled me to try this today, and I'm so glad I did. I couldn't resist it's allure - I bought a bottle on the spot(I think the bottle is hideous, by the way. I don't think it does it justice). To me, Black XS smells of a plate of candied fruits, bunches of freshly cut field roses and cigarette-soaked claret-coloured velvet curtains in some handsome man's dark study. This my first 'sweet' fragrance and I'm quite excited to see if I get any compliments.

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A sporty light-hearted fragrance which is not in any way noir...

0- 3 hours - Sporty, light-hearted, refreshing, very good projection. Scent is quite basic, it feels as if it is missing something or that final ingredient, and I could become quite boored quickly by it.

3-4 hours - becomes almost fruity then candyish, 6 inch projection

4-6 hours - becomes soapy and close to skin, no projection

6-8 hours - Exceptional dry down scent, beautiful, that missing spark appears, it's never too late..

Safe bet if you are unsure and want a good sporty frag, nothing night time about this, very good

andy

its classified as spicy but really a fruity scent (the outer parts of spices have the fruity aromas while the inner cores give the spicy smells). I have gotten compliments from this and since it lasts long and has mad sillage its a good buy and that bottle will last you a long time

AalaAM
AalaAM

When I first smelled it off my friend's hand I was like "Tobacco" then I found out it wasn't! I liked the fact that it lasted for good 8 hours in a hot summer day, given the fact that I have a dry skin! it is a great choice and such scents never get old and you never get bored from. I totally recommend it if you are going out on a date, girls love it! some might call it a bit feminine but the woodsy sent keeps it down a notch.

pauluch3
pauluch3

Smoky resinous wonder.

It's definitely a great choice for going-out and clubbing. It's rich and opulent without being pretentious. The balmy aspect from Tolu balsam is predominant along with the cardamom and the cinnamon. The scent is very warm and sweet throughout the composition but stays very dark and mysterious. It's quite unique and extravagant, and suits young fashionable (single?) men.
*****

UrbanEnergy
UrbanEnergy

I just have nice words to say about black xs , when i first got it , ia s a bit afraid cause i am not fan of paco rabanne collection , I love one million too , this perfuem was a great surprise for me , when it arrived i felt i got a good purchase , everybody says good , very good compliments abouit it , and I love it , there´s no need to reuse it during the day cause it lasts too long , it´s a little strong but I like strong perfumes so i have nothing bad to talk about this perfume , so if you are in doubt , don´t think twice , get it , it´s a awesome perfume .I do recomend this.

farahbakhsh
farahbakhsh

I love black xs so much.

saliza313
saliza313

در یک کلام میشه گفت که : عالیه.
بوش خیلی لذت بخشه. دوست داری فقط عمیق بو بکشی

Ddj221
Ddj221

Received a bottle as a gift a few years back. One of the worst fragrances to ever touch my skin. I wore it because my girlfriend bought it for me, but it smelled horrible. I lost it on purpose and have never dreamed of replacing it.

2/10 on a good day.

secamel

I´ve already made a mini-review for this fragance but I have another thing to say.

I cannot fight my body chemistry, I like Black XS but my skin just loves it. Everytime I wear it someone tells me how great I smell.

I wear fragances for my personal enjoyment( for my girlfriend´s too ;) ) but it´s always nice to get compliments and to discover a potion made just for you.

freedweed
freedweed

This Black XS is powerful strong goofy fragrance. Next time I try wearing it I'm just going to spray it in the air in front of me and walk through it. Spraying it directly on my skin is frighteningly overpowering and seems to last an awfully long time. I like it a lot but it can be a little scary beyond one or two squirts I think for sure. It's a real monster to be reckoned with.

Bobomicula
Bobomicula

it's my fav fregrance,and my signature parfume,it last an me for like 8 hours at least,it's just demonically divine :)

arnulfolozada_gomez
arnulfolozada_gomez

simply amazing.... i love to wear it everyday. sweet but manly!

JaneCandy
JaneCandy

I don't know that much about male fragrances other than what smells good, what smells bad, what smells like my dad and what gives me a headache, but I love this fragrance. I like that it can smell sweet without smelling feminine and I find it incredibly sexy and hard to resist (cheesy as that sounds)

Endymion
Endymion

pablOSO, give me high 5! ;)))

pablOSO
pablOSO

Why everybody is always saying that is a fragance for "teens" ? is like , when reviewing classic fragance they always say " old man juice" ...that is just idiotic...THIS is my dad favorite fragance , and he is 70!!! , i wear Eau Sauvage , and im 30 , so stop please saying that some perfume is meant for some age demographic , a scent is a scent..and it
is timeless...

cezarmac
cezarmac

I think Black xs too much sweet,but in some occasions it could be a heartbreaker,girls love sniff me when i'm on it.

j_sen32
j_sen32

After spray it, my first impression is aroma of strawberry jam. It is sweet and fruity. The sweetness is quite sharp and can be cloying if overspray. After some times it becomes more woody but still sweet. I must say that the aroma is very attractive.
On my skin the projection and lasting power is not so great but pretty decent.
Overall, this is very good perfume for young people. It gives impression of young, fun & 'Bad Boy'.

Titanic
Titanic

I don't like it. It's too sweet, too much chemical strawberry unmasculine for me.

Silhouette_
Silhouette_

Maybe I should not like this, but I do. It's all about the wearer. I know this must have a tremendous appeal for those hip lads who start their days by facing away from the blow dryer, yet I still find it pleasant when an unpretentious young man wears it. That being said, I definitely don't care for those first minutes which are too much like a cheap cranberry juice. Very good longevity and projection, to my experience.

secamel

At first I hated; but it has changed and has become a mervelous night fragrance. Not girly and very sexy.

Dr_Spazmo
Dr_Spazmo

Smells reasonably good but not better then 1 million

Dugal
Dugal

Dark and sexy, Encre noir springs to mind when wearing it. Great scent.

kike.cruz
kike.cruz

It's so sweet, but the kind of sweet that you love and want more!

Ash4245
Ash4245

It's kind of a woodsy scent, but it smells DIFFERENT each time you wear it! And i get kind of a bubble gum vibe to it! But it has great sillage, and people will smelllllla--

Senzadite
Senzadite

A long lasting impressive sweet fragrance...from the bottle is allready telling you: use me at night...there is a fragrance here in mexico called Rafa Marquez 4 casual days, i use that along with these; spraying some Rafa on my clothes and Black XS on me...the results so far have been very good.

mcpapoo
mcpapoo

dislike...kurt cobain was so true when he said smells like teen spirit...teen spirit+bathroon product+strawery jam(?):buy it if u have 17 years old...

funkyfresh
funkyfresh

I'm no expert but when I wear this it does bring compliments from people. It is quite sweet but still manages to be masculine.

what
what

man fragrance? i don't think so

highdef
highdef

smells like a fruit cake,, I don't like it personally

Raptole
Raptole

This is a great cologne for a youngster like me. I am 18 years old and I can rock this stuff almost any place I go. It is very long lasting, smells amazing, girls love it ... what else we need? Well, I'll tell you-PROJECTION ... and lots of it
This has a great over all smell but only bad thing about it is that it sticks so close to the skin, and doesn't leave a good scent trail behind you when you walk by people. They have to get close to you or you will have to get a bit sweaty in order to make it project.
This is one of the greatest things you can wear to the club, on a date with your girlfriend. Girls really love this stuff, I've had the big bottle and haven't met a girl who doesn't like it, I've had compliments about it but the girl was really close me, we were at a club so she had to talk close to my ear and she smelled it on me and complimented it.

OK, so finally the ratings:

Longevity: 8/10 (5-6 hours on my not so dry, not so oily skin)
Projection: 4/10 (projects well for the first 45 minutes, then sticks close to the skin, but you know it's there)
Silage: 7/10

TOTAL:

OVERAL: 8/10(i need more projection with it!!!)

Jack_Hunter
Jack_Hunter

This is a vile synthetic sick inducing fragrance that I would not accept even if it was offered for free. With hundreds of fragrances to choose from buying this one would be scraping the bottom of the barrel indeed.

aniston
aniston

I bought one for my hubby, he didn't like it and i hated it. It's way too sweet, sickly sweet, to be manly.

Lovable Amy
Lovable Amy

My brother have this perfume and this is such a great fragrance!!
Smells like a rich guy. LOL!!

drummerboy1986

Every new age vampire, futuristic dark age type, post apocolyptic movie, with a little bit of that hollister walk through the mall while holding your girlfriends hand type smell.... Disturbed, queen of the damned, heartogram(him), vampire heart, metro station, tokyo hotel type feel.....sounds crazy, but smell this and listen to the music, watch the movies, and look at the art work on the bottle.....kinda cool, nice, disturbingly(subtle) morbidly beautiful....

CottonSpore80
CottonSpore80

My boyfriend also has this cologne and it smells so good on him. It's not really the type of scent he wears so the first time I smelt it on him I was a bit surprised. It's very warm, sweet and in a way, spicy. The first hour or so it is quite strong for me but once it's been on the skin for quite some time, it smells absolutely wonderful to my nostrils. :) It almost makes me want to take a bite out of him, as weird as that sounds, ahahaha. But I'm sure a lot of you know what I mean when I say a fragrance smells so good you want to eat it, especially when worn by someone who has great body chemistry for it.

beautyinthemundane
beautyinthemundane

Perhaps rather strangely, given the previous reviews which seem to suggest this is a sweet (almost feminine) fragrance, only really suitable for the very young, my partner wears this and he is a 30-something big beefy biker! It works extremely well on him because he can truly carry it off. Perhaps because he's very masculine and almost 'macho' (certainly to look at), the soft warmth of this fragrance compliments him by adding another dimension... I don't know, it's hard to explain but it really does work! Yes it is very sweet and has that sort of 'purple' scent that is popular now, perhaps a red/purple berry aroma mixed with the spices and patchouli, but I think it works very well on masculine skin, which seems to diffuse the sweetness somewhat. Very sexy, very 'out there' BUT you do need to be able to carry it off - not for the shy!

Marcos Oliveira
Marcos Oliveira

adocicado mas ousado,atrai olhares...muito bom para noites frescas e ate mesmo de dia,quando bate um vento em vc usando black XS,as mulheres amam isso. refrescante oriental,a canela da o toque sensivel mas sensacional,fundo amadeirado espetacular,proporciona um rastro suave e marcante,doce,frutado e amadeirado.aqui no Rio de janeiro,faz muito sucesso,especialmente nessa epoca do ano,friozinho...ja tive 3 frascos,usei 1 inteiro de 30ml,desfiz de 2 de 50ml,nunca consegui usar tudo,mas agora estou com um de 30ml e esse irei usar ate o final.o unico defeito é ser meio sintetico,mas a fixaçao em mim é muito boa.

Jazz.M.777
Jazz.M.777

Sweet, fruity, dark and sexy!!! and it lasts!!! love it

This Black XS is my new BFF for a party and date night! It has its unique woody freshness. while providing warmth and sweet gourmand'ish quality. It's not as busy as the 1 Million, I think. The sweet and smooth praline is just enough to satisfy my sweet tooth, and patchouli stops it from being a total gourmand. Cinnamon is subtle and not spicy. I smell sex and candy in this bottle. It's yummy, sexy, and head-turning! Sadly, it doesn't last on me as long as 1 Million. However, Black XS is much more wearable without causing a headache or cavity. I also highly recommend this for sweet perfume fans, and those who enjoys the nightlife. This scent will make you stand out in the crowd full of booze and cigarette. ;)

andy

great scent its definately a fruity fresh but its oriental because of it's warmth. It lasts a long time and so i would definately reccomend this

I got my bottle awhile back and i am actually almost done with it

Markx
Markx

Vanilla Ice! This is all I can think of whenever I smell Black XS and it is not bad at all just unique in it's own way like the original XS.

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

Why have I not reviewed this yet? It's only one of my all time favourites!!!

Well it's absolutely a beautiful scent, made by
Olivier Cresp. What else has Oliveier Cresp made?
Amrani Attitude, Cacharel Noa, Armani City Glam, ANGEL!

Black XS is hard for me to pick apart as I've always associated it with an aromatic orgasm.
It opens with the modest lemon and Kalamanzi, the sage and a thick hint of praline and cinammon.
The lemon dies slowly, the gourmet notes, the woods and amber hold a solid body and make thie scent last and eminate through every room.

The sillage is beautiful and the longevity is great.
A strong scent should be worn modestly, well I like to wop this in like its everybody's business and hold my head up high

JohnMc
JohnMc

Very sensual, very intense and masculine scent. Compliment-inducing fragrance from many women, but also in my locale (London) far too common. Not that this puts me off - I love it, I just don't love smelling like everyone else!

Annelien1987
Annelien1987

Smells delicious, love this one for men. It is really sweet and sensual, I love this one on my boyfriend.

Rob Frost
Rob Frost

You know the somewhat artifical smell of berry candy? You know that typical smell of hair spray, dye and similar products that lingers in every hair salon? Mix them in your mind (in a ratio of ~3:1) and you have a good idea of Black XS.

Someone likened it to strawberry jelly, that's also a befitting characterization.

I don't find Black XS particularly masculine (like the description on top of the site says), but I agree that it takes some boldness to wear it, as is the case with other "party scents" (of which I'm generally not a huge fan). In my book, it's the opposite of "elegant" (although this isn't necessarily a bad thing). It's a fruity candy bomb.

I'm not saying that it's entirely unpleasant (it isn't!), I just find it surprising that so many men like to smell like this (and even find the smell "masculine" and "dark"). My initial impression was that this scent is most appropriate for the teenage crowd on a night out, but, as always, noses, body chemistries and tastes are different.

Update: Black XS reminds me a bit of Diesel Fuel for Life (although the latter is fresher, less sweet and less fruity). I didn't like Fuel much at first (and second) sniff, either, but I've come to like it. I think that if I'd wear Black XS a couple more times, it, too, might grow on me. If I would wear it publicly is another question, though.

Mr. Nose

I consider Black XS a young, hot and somehow ellegant in his own way fragrance.

I loved how they mixed the notes on this one; it turns out as a warm and bold parfum for me.

Although, you really need to test it, because it's not a sutle fragrance. It may not work on your skin.

After all, Black XS is one of my favorites scents, damn sure. I've been using it for years, because my skin and Black XS have some intense sexual relation. Yeah.

hellogoddag
hellogoddag

Candy in a bottle.
Controversial male cologne
It almost reminds me purple bubble gum
Dark and nice

CologneCollector
CologneCollector

The scent reminds me of deep red lipstick during a wild night make out session with the good girl that has a bad side. Think seduction mixed with the slight chance of dealing heartbreak. The black bottle and rose design definitely suites it. With a dark raspberry/strawberry scent this cologne is not for the macho man but more for the fresh and clean night life ladies man.

When applied, 1 spray on the neck and chest is all that is needed. DO NOT overdo it or you will in fact smell like a woman. It's meant to be subtle and draw in those who catch it. Not for everyday use and great for a rotation among your weeknight arsenal of colognes.

jim
jim

Smells like

Strawberry
Cherry
Pineapple
Boomer Jelly Bubblegum

wear-Anytime (Winter n Summer/day-night)

It lasts 24+ hours on my skin...smells so delicious i just wana bite my arms!!
This perfume is very teen and young!!
Every GIRL in this world will ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ this perfume

Rs-3500
77$ approx in INDIA
....its worth it
Ratings-10/10

tavinver
tavinver

A fragance elaborated by a skilled perfumist but this one can be taken by a women scent.

qasimthegr81
qasimthegr81

im 20 and it works for me!
girls love it and i get compliments on it all the time
plus it lasts 9-10 hours on my skin so that is a big plus point!
over all rating 8.5/10

KS84
KS84

Smells like a potent strawberry 'pine-tree' car freshener.

Congeniality
Congeniality

0/10 :( So yuck yuck yuck :( if someone would left me in closed room without ventilation for 5 mintes - I would found dead. I have never ever smelled worse thing like this. I have allergy for this. Sorry but sh.t smells better for me and my head isn't exploding.

truestar21

i love it. my all time favorite my perfume collection feels empty without it

XRawr_katX
XRawr_katX

I think the male Black XS is the best, my ex-boyfriend used to wear it and my god did i absoloutely love it. So i went out and bought the female one, to my dispointment it didn't smell as nice as the male one never mind eh somtimes things aren't what they seem.

yilmazg
yilmazg

Black XS is one of those new generation sweet, dark, masculine scents. It is quite fresh with berry-like opening. This is definitely for the younger crowd aged 18-25. The fragrance is a distinct and pleasing one but it gets boring quite soon, it does not evolve well, it is quite linear. Sillage is quite good. My score: 7/10

Roulita
Roulita

I have a problem with my sense of smell is almost nonexistent. My best friend is wearing the "Black XS" and believe me, I can smell this fragrance and is perfect! Every time he wear it I just can't get my nose out of his throat. So I decided to get my boyfriend a gift of the new scent "1 million". He loved it!

efm
efm

I bought it for my son. He returned it( graciously). Way too female, questioned whether it was a male scent ?
I think his girlfriend occasionally uses it.

I was surprised by the sweet candy-musk opening notes.
The woody notes failed to develop.

I believe XS may date quickly and disappear from the market.

SamarraMcQueen
SamarraMcQueen

On a man, a whole different dimension is added to this fragrance (even though it is intended as a male fragrance); whilst it retains the sweetness, it isn't a sickly sweet, it's like the natural sweet scent of skin. That, combined with a heaviness, a darkness of woody notes. It is a beautiful balance of light and dark, when worn by the right person.

asianmetalhead
asianmetalhead

l'oreal kids strawberry shampoo....lol yep. its so gender neutral no masculinity at all. This would be a good air freshener but as something to wear no.

an.jorePipip
an.jorePipip

like XS, it is loud and "screaming"...too sweet for me, and felt sticky. Longevity is good, even though it is not my cup of tea

jerichodeg
jerichodeg

I do get the strawberry note. The thing is, I already have 1 Million and to my untrained nose, they both have this signature Paco Rabanne accord that's noticeably present in the background.

If you have 1 Million or Ultraviolet Man, I see no need to add this to your collection.

justlikehoney
justlikehoney

When i smell i can imagin to sexy guy who sometimes smoke and drink.That's why I bought it to my X-BF. Sexy Naughty guy must have this one!

8.5/10

jooligan
jooligan

I used to take this one as my signature scent back in the days. But now, I find it too juvenile, funny and "clubbing oriented", so definitely not my cup of tea anymore. Nevertheless, it have some high points in its structure that deserves some review.
This juice starts very fruity and dense, with a nice conjunction of black cardamom and cinnamon mixed with some lemon (a very sweet lemon, similar to a tangerine)creating a very particular "strawberry aura" that never fades away and follows you until the drydown. This strawberry smell is persistent and uses the other notes just as mere companions, so the patchouli and the praline adds to this fruity aura a background of "bakery-ish" warmness. Not bad but neither classy or refined. Then, in the drydown, the brazilian rosewood (a very realistic rosewood smell I must say) comes in and gives some woody vibe to the sweetness, but in this stage some calamity happens. In the basenotes, this decent "sweet fruity-woody" smell suffers the ruthless attack of a very penetrating and disturbing industrial/chemical/synthetic note that turns off any attempt of BLack XS to be a "sexy close quarters" scent.
In any case, the longevity and projection are quite well (specially in the top and middle notes) but not as outstanding as One Million, so this fragrance could be very pertinent and decent option for a clubbing night if you're in the 20's.

gianmarco
gianmarco

Its an ok cologne, but its not the most masucline scent out there. It can be a womens fragrance also... I always have mixed reviews on this one but if it suits you, then go for it.

bigfattonypwnsyou
bigfattonypwnsyou

Reminds me of Versace Man Eau Fraiche, but lasts longer and is a lot better!

bombonica
bombonica

My bf has it. He loves it, I love it, everybody is happy! Sometimes I use it too ;)

italian_drummer
italian_drummer

Wow man, how I love this scent.
Black XS opens with a strange note, like strawberry and lemon together. This topnote lasts a good time until the basenotes (more woodsy) start to being stronger.
Despite the fact I love this cologne, I don't use Black XS anymore because I think it is too young for me, a person near to the 30's. So I recommend it for young guys who are 25 or below.
Sillage and longevity are very good for this EDT.
My final score: 9.0/10.

Lilyth
Lilyth

Really loved this perfume in autumn 2008! My father and i wear it both. Interesting, catching, entailing.

diorshowman
diorshowman

Black XS is a strange fragrance.Sometimes I smell strawberries only, and sometime I smell strawberries mixed with lemon, and sometimes I just think:What a synthetic mess! This scent is very reminiscent of Versace Eau Fraiche and Dolce and Gabbana's Light Blue for Women in that it is a fresh scent, but Black XS seems to be TOO "light." With longevity I was not getting more than 2 hours max with decent projection. After the 2 hour mark, this was VERY close on my skin. (I actually started to used Black XS as after-the-gym spray, because it would take me roughly around 1 hour to get home from the gym and by the time I get home it would pretty much be on faded away). If the longevity and projection would be better, the scent it self is a nice one, but just don't expect it to be comparable the upper echelon of designer fragrances, like Dior Homme or Versace The Dreamer. "Nice" is the key word, its nothing to be blown away by. But then again, every fragrance doesn't have to blow people away. Black XS is one of those that will get you compliments of "you smell nice" because it is very easy on the nose and everyone can appreciate it. This was why I was using it partly as a after-the-gym scent. Its not something to wear to a formal event or a night out, but its more for hangout with friends or just running out for errands on the weekend.

Final Rating:

Longevity:D
Projection:C
Uniqueness:B-
Versatility:A
OVERALL: B-

JeanMaurice
JeanMaurice

To all guys-girls...this don't have any strawberry, it is a sweet ROSE scent.

Maybe similar scent to a strawberry but no, it is roses.

2.5/5

JustinV
JustinV

On my skin:
Top: Nicely done strawberry, with a little hint of musk. 1-3 hours mark.

Middle: The strawberry drops a little, something woody-musky creeps up the scent. 3-4 hours mark.

Base: Strawberry + caramelised sugar. 3-4 hours.

This DOES NOT smell like the original XS.

Fair complements (50-50). Some say it is to girlish, some say 'it smells like you just got hugged by a woman', some say 'that's a good one'.

Night-out scent. I can't imagine wearing it to work. BUT if you are going to the clubs, no freaking way this could cut the smoke. Its to light to me, and people could not notice you from the sound, the beers and smokes. However, this is a perfect scent at night for chill outs, with friends.

And for some reason, this one reminds me of some karma-sutra stuff, I don't know why.

This is a TRY. If you like fruity-mix with something scent, this is a BUY.

The country I am in has no 4 seasons, so it is either hot or cold weather. It can be used on both, but I prefer it at night, where the weather is cold.

My rating (base on 5 stars)

Scent: 3 (tutty-fruity scent, smells like cereal for kids to me...I can't remember which brand, but yeah, tutty-fruity scent).

Sillage: 3-4 (only a whiff, not an attention grabber, but when the wind blows or you walk pass by people, people will be curious to know the scent).

Time length: 4 (7-8 hours; not bad actually).

Occasion: 4 (50-50 chance attention grabber for any occasion, 100 percent chance for sex LOL).

Overall base on mathematics: 3.5 @ 3.75 /5

For people who loves fruity-sex smell, this is something for you to have =)

Valentino
Valentino

I backtracked to this recently after enjoying '1 Million'. I don't see Luca Turin wearing this one! Irrepressible, irresistible and with a ridiculous sense of fun, I recommend this to men and women alike.

I get the strawberry/vanilla milkshake opening as described by others. It's delicious! Next on the menu is apple-pie with cinnamon. You know, nice and sweet like a McDonald's one.(Other fast-food outlets are available. Valentino does not endorse the consumption of deep-fried pies).

The amber/rosewood/patchouli drydown is surprisingly dark and mysterious and catches you off-guard after such an exuberant, fruity opening. It is the true oriental-woody character of Black XS.

This is pure conjecture but I think they knew they were onto something big here, so they ditched the Gothic packaging, put in some leather notes and came up with 1 Million. Clever eh?

Bastian-Fleming
Bastian-Fleming

What i can say about this parfum is Great! The top note similiar to strawberry and i like it.,not to sweet, a litle bit spicy (strawberry smell) and it make me comfortable
just try it and you never regret

My Score : 9/10

igork
igork

Opening is fruity with citrus notes, later changes to gourmand scent like a strawberry pie with lemon. First I hated this, but now I think is a good scent for young boys and could it be much better if Paco Rabanne make a new similar fragrance with vanilla note.

Smell: 7/10
Silage: 5/10 I wished it could give me more silage power(stays close to skin)
Longevity: 8 hours(after this its gone and 2 hours later it returns with different drydown smell for a couple of hours)

hay81hay
hay81hay

dark floral scent mixed with woody , the bottle really explain too much .

its looks like paco rabane has a mystery recipe for all men product , if they less the floral in this you will got 1 million, if they less the spicy in 1 milloin you will got ultra violet .

lasting looks very good on my skin.
i like it but not interest with it in the same time

VirtualT
VirtualT

Great strawberry scent, at the moment my fav for hot Australian summer days

andy

ive heard of this as a sweet "femnine" scent but its actually quite masculine and its a sweet woodsy almost fruity type of scent with an edge to it

and the sillage is very powerful so it will definately get attention.....but the way u wear it will determine what kind of attention

krayonkid
krayonkid

I caught the distinctive smell at work today when a client walked past, I had to stop him and ask what cologne he was wearing, (he didn't know the name either and showed me the bottle). i bought it the same day. The smell drove me insane. I don't even know how to explain it, but everytime i want to lick my wrists :D

It reminds me of the countryside. A definite YES.

e.cassim
e.cassim

when i frist sniffed this up i thought it was like heaven in a bottle but recently i had a tester and honestly i couldnt stand how sweet it smelt.

this seems more geared towards the younger generation tweenies that want to be noticed.

but hey thats just my opinion on the subject lol

stxgdv
stxgdv

Versace Man Eau Fraiche's older brother. I can smell the blue print of Eau Fraiche, but Black XS is richer and more complex.

Trvevil
Trvevil

While I like Black XS for women very much. I think this one is very good as well. It reminds me of Serpentine a bit.

First impression is something like cranberries and tolu balsam. I figured it out cause Serpentine got it too and it smells as same note. It's a bit bitter and masculine on me, but laced with subtle sweet notes somewhere underneath. I can also feel lemon and cinnamon. I don't think it's sweet or delicate, it's a proper frag for men at least on my skin.

I think, best worn in cold days, but maybe in hotter days it smells different, sweet, perhaps?

oceanbreeze
oceanbreeze

The first time I smelled it - it took my breath away. So beautiful, so elegant, so charming, so irresistible .... Brilliant! If I was to choose a model for this cologne, it would be young Alain Delon - absolutely gorgeous.

Lavo
Lavo

The best in paco rabanne love the dry down it's a definate winner n lovely evening sent

Roma27
Roma27

I adore this & wear it occasionally. My husband finds it too sweet so I wear it!Honestly don't see why it cannot be considered unisex. Love the lemon & the amber in it. I agree some male fragrances are a big no no for woman but not this one,it is sweet & subtle enough for a woman to pull off not overpowering at all.

omerpervaiz
omerpervaiz

A great floral woody fragrance, i generally don't like sweet fragrances but this one really catches me. It's of same genre from which euphoria intense and very irresistible givenchy belongs to. starts with citrus/fruity notes then dries down to floral/woody fragrance which is no doubt sweet but masculine enough to wear by any man. very warm and refreshing to wear suitable for both winter and summer. good silage and longevity. Overall elegant sophisticated and sweet fragrance aimed at younger population. Perfect for a nice suit in some evening party. Nice bottle similar to that of original xs but this one is black in colour with gothic style font on it.
Overall i give it 8.5 out of 10.

guest_Melvin
guest_Melvin

I love this cologne, I think paco rabanne has great quality fragances

sofiii
sofiii

I find Black XS a really unisex perfume. On me the sweet aspect of this perfume’s amplified instead of the masculine deep woody or earthy part, and it’s more towards an oriental gourmand direction. Thanks to missk I’ve got my hands on this baby and finally can sit down and enjoy it slowly.

Black XS starts with really fresh juicy sweet fruity accord, imaging some fruit which has a sweet but not dominant lemon zest aura and meadowy strawberry heart without any grassy MJ Daisy feel, amplified with nice echo-y sense fresh cherry + apple kind of crispiness and juiciness, this is what the opening smells like on me. It reminds me quite a lot of Nina Ricci’s Nina apples, as in the optimistic way, if Nina is an innocent cute girl having soda water in a summer day, then Black XS is a good looking hottie in his school uniform (I cannot help but thinking about Nate from Gossip Girl).

Then Black XS gets slightly more gourmand, with a hint of discreet woodiness. Words fail me, it just smells so nice…a laid-back sweet cherry in knitted dark beige scarf, with a tiny bit powdery-tobacco-y smell in the wind, and somewhere there an old-fashioned camera… I know it sounds crazy, but it’s the thing comes to my mind immediately when I was sniffing my wrist.

Later on, a fresh, mouth-watering genuine cherry scent shines through the cosy sweetness every now and then, which is quite an unusual surprise because I was worried the scent might go flat dead or go to a Britney Spears’ Fantasy series direction by evolving.

The dry down is nice and close to skin, even though it is still sweet and kinda gourmand.
I would say at this stage, it is like a the very best combination(or at least the combo of what I love/can wear) of Britney’s Believe, Fantasy series, Lancome Hypnose Sense and some Nina Ricci’s Nina.

"Knowing the desire of some women to wear men’s fragrances, it can be said that no woman would dare to wear Black XS despite its soft and warm woodsy notes and even sweet notes of the drydown", (taken from description above). Well if that's what you think, bring it!

Before spritzing this fragrance on to a piece of card, the sales assistant informed me that Black XS had a prominent cherry accord making it very sweet. Although cherry is not listed in the notes, the sales assistant was right, there is a definite candied cherry and berry accord.

Don't be persuaded by the marketing scheme, Black XS can be unisex. It's sweet in the way that Joop! Homme is sweet. The syrupy notes of cherry and lemon are rich and strong in a way that does suit a man's skin, however the middle and base notes that look threateningly masculine to the ordinary reader, is not so on the skin.

The drydown is a mixture of slightly earthy patchouli and soft rosewood. It sits rather delicately on both my boyfriend's skin and my own. The scent actually loses most of its strength in the heart, where it tends to settle into a light, almost non-existant woodsiness.

The scent lingers for a relatively long time, however the sillage is pretty weak. I wanted this fragrance to have just that tad more strength so it could really strike me with its loud, rock n' roll slash gothic undertones.

mrparfum
mrparfum

paco rabannne black xs... the word itself sounds terrific!now with the perfume i loved it the the instant i sprayed it on my skin! I could smell the essence of sweet rum with a massive combination of musky,leathery and citrus note . Well.. i must say the deep aroma had hypnotized me!!!that was only the beganing! after that a lil woodsy thing came into action accompanied by amber and cinnamon!! well i just wished smell that fragrance forever.... loved it!

murysusanto
murysusanto

This one has a similar traits to philippe charriol. Sweet smell like no other, unique on its own. It has to first be sprayed onto skin rather than paper stick to be described evenly. I like it and think it is suitable for tropical weather.

andrevarx
andrevarx

This EDT very sweet but not cloying. Too modern and bold. The mixture of smells is so sweet it may seem fruity, probably occurs with this fragrance that dominates the smell of cinnamon and wood very young. A very pleasant aroma and can be used as a romantic fragrance. I recommend it.

gundisalvus
gundisalvus

Este fue mi primer perfume. Con él aprendí a que cuando uno quiere comprarse un perfume siempre primero lo tiene que probar en papel y luego en la piel y no dejarse llevar por la propaganda.
Es un perfume rico, bien masculino y moderno pero no termina completamente de gustarme, por eso no lo uso muy seguido.
Las primeras notas que sobresalen al ponerse el perfume son tintes levemente cítricos, hacia el limón aromático mezclados con maderas especiadas. Cuando la fragancia se va asentando comienzan a dominar los tonos dulces algo azucarados. Al final dominan las notas de madera especiada.
Es una fragancia que se puede usar diariamente y también en el trabajo pero pega mejor para ocasiones íntimas o salidas. Personalmente recomiendo el uso en otoño - invierno por la cálidez del perfume.

sky76sky

"Anyone who wears something as vulgar as this one must be off his rocker." bronstein.

Unhinged? Probably, but then I am such an uncouth commoner that I simply cannot help myself *titter*. Please excuse my tawdry tastes for such plebian perfumes.

Personally, I like a little crazy in a fella....& I'll enjoy sniffing every mad-hatter man out there who wears this beautiful juice!

Rouu
Rouu

absolutely as i adore the feminine version and consider it my favorite fragrance , i do with masculine version gladly !
one of the best,sexy and attractive fragrances ever, dark and mysterious yet its warm sweet mixture make a perfect scent, if i have to wear opposite sex fragrance i'll do wear this fragrance

Veedabestchef
Veedabestchef

when i first spray this on my skin it reminds me of those strawberry car air freshener you hang in mirror..its very synthetic..even though they dont have the strawberry notes its still smell like dark strawberry..its good for younger crowd like in 20's..the opening is very sweet which i like..and i love the dry down cinnamon...

falovalo
falovalo

Rugged, masculine... strawberries! Yes, there is a very detectable, not-so-sweet strawberry note in here. Kind of like those sour strawberry hard candies from our youth.

Don't get the wrong idea though. There is nothing girly about this fragrance. It's very masculine, I guess due to the patchouli/amber/rosewood combo. A very nice fragrance indeed.

Brian_Towers
Brian_Towers

Just add that this perfume smells like piña-colada and some kind of strawberry candy alltogether.
Almost everybody would agree, but no one said it here!

goldenman170
goldenman170

this fragrance is an example of the romantic seductive aromas. highly smooth and attractive. you will not regret buying it.

Versace Eau Fraiche- Summer/Mid/Late Spring/Early Fall

Paco Rabanne Black Xs-Late Fall/Winter/Early Spring(defrosting)

Almost like a yin/yang type of thing...feel me...GREAT

wallflower
wallflower

Well, some other girls might dig this frag on men but for me it's a total turnoff! It's just too fruity, too feminine, even girly! It conjures up images of metrosexuals and gays, not that I have a problem with them, just this is the image I get, not the 'bad boy' vibe, that a lot of you seem to get.
And I usually like soft, fresh, aromatic guy perfumes, but this is just gross.
Maybe I dislike this on men so much coz I used to wear and love D&G Light Blue for women and to me this smells almost the same. This also shows the lack of originality.
The only positive thing about this perfume is the ad picture. That guy is just sooo.....yummmmy. I WANT HIM! ;)

krestfallen

i love this. very manly but sweet at the same time. aren't boys supposed to be like that? :P
p/s: my girlfriend dares to wear this.

edited: is it just me or is the lasting power really weak? before this, i used CH 212 men and it'd last until after office. but black xs, i can barely smell it on my wrists after an hour. :(

cucurs
cucurs

This is the BEST mens fragrance that I ever smelled!!!
Just simply amazing. 10/10

nanoct
nanoct

i freaking love this perfume, it has a very youthful smell and as krestfallen says, i also smell some pineapple in there, but theres actually none, weird huh? this perfume has a lot of reviews from my girl friends, i mean, some of them HATE this one, totally detest it, they say it smells like saliva, mens sweat, etc, but others say its their favorite men perfume, and cant stop smelling it, they say its a very sexy smell. Funny how taste changes in people :P

Sumeer
Sumeer

Vry Flirty...nice n Sexy...paco rabanne u can pick them without thinkin much...yup Logitivity is amazing...

krestfallen

it doesn't have pineapple in it.
but when sprayed, spizz!!

i feeli like having an icy pineapple juice!

snitchings
snitchings

this perfume smells like ck euphoria intense however it has got some other smells to it, strawberry/rosewood.

This is another perfume that oozes sexiness.

neeta1711
neeta1711

as a woman I have several men's fragrances since they are not as sweet as the women's versions. This is one of my favourites.

Pureness
Pureness

It smells like "tutti frutti" mixed with some strange chemicals... anyway the final effect is a cheap smelling perfume. Its not a fragrance for man.

dannynguy3n
dannynguy3n

This fragrance's note top reminds me of Light Blue for women and Versace Man Eau Fraiche. It is fresh, lightly fruity and citrusy.

smellysmellycat
smellysmellycat

Black XS smells fantastic! And it's totally attractive and sexy.

Woodsy, aquatic and then spicy aquatic. A unique scent. Not preferred by Men these time. But i recommend it totally to those who love long lasting sexy fragrances (who doesn't :)) which are also suitable for daytime.

waheebahmed87
waheebahmed87

very good strong perfume...it was like 12 hrs it lastt...and a nice smell too..

andy

its a nice spicy woodsy gourmorand with a hint of fruit but to my nose it smells more like bubblegum and its a TOTALLY unique scent that really stands out even though the notes are used in 10 thousand other scents it is a truly chill scent to wear anywhere

costaleo
costaleo

I got a sample after smelling it on a friend and hating it.Something dark that bothered me... after trying the sample on me now I kinda like it. So much so that I even plan to buy a bottle.
(a week later...)

Just received my bottle, couldn't resist it!

Joe v8
Joe v8

I finally have it.

but to me and my friends.

the smell of these Xs blck smells like jackfruit.
but overall this smell is unique and sexy. but slightly less durable

m_ponte86
m_ponte86

This is great! It is light blue´s(for her) brother!! Maybe the advertisement was not the best, but that is just my opinion!
I cannnot stop sniffing my wrist when i use it and tough i have been using it recently i have already been given lots of compliments from both women and men!!! If someone is in a bad mood try this. This smell gives you a positive attitude, a good mood, it brings up the positive energy of someone´s aura( maybe i am being too spiritual now).
Regarding the smell of black xs, it is not very hard to describe it(four "s"):sexy, sweet, strawberry and spicy. Wear this and you will stand out.
In my point of view(following other opinions i have read)there is a strawberry note hidden under that "praline note".But i wonder why did not they admit it!!! Maybe i am wrong and it is not strawberry. But it does not matter! It is a great smell, sweet but not excessively sweet.
I definitely agree with Sky76sky, Light blue for her, black xs for men- same nose picker.
Both lovely.

MR.ClickClick
MR.ClickClick

Hey Paco! You picked the wrong model for this cologne! Lol, I think of Travis Barker when I smell this. Like the smell of a tattoo parlour or something. This is what I call kickin' it up a notch in the cologne department. This is the final touch to a "bad-boy's" wardrobe and probably the spiciest cologne I own.

To my nose, the cardamom, cinnamon, lemon, and patchouli are the most dominant notes in Black XS. I get a sense of chocolate in the drydown where it gets sweet. This is a rowdy, loud, obnoxious cologne so be cautious on the spritzer.

I can smell the signature essence Oliver Cresp left in this compound. It reminds me of a dirty version of D&G's Light Blue Pour Femme or a grimy version of Versace Man's Eau Fraiche.

Longevity is marvelous and the sillage is more than you can ask for. I'm sure this will get everyone's attention that you come across.

This is the first Paco Rabanne cologne I've smelt and now I'm curious to smell the others. I'm exited actually.

vin570
vin570

Wow! This is delicious! The way I like: fruity, sweet, strong and very remarkable, with emphasized CINNAMON note. It's unique and has much personality, meant for a reckless, audacious man. Definitely, it will turn heads and, specially, call girls' attention on account of its sexy factor.

it does smell like strawberry in a way - like a mean,dark sexy strawberry though.
sporty and youthful but not in a fresh fruity sort of way. could be confused for a unisex frag but chicks definitley dig this

setlamai

After the 1st few smell i hated it . But it was a free sample and since i do have the sample i try it a few times . Suddenly it stuck me . All the negative points are still there but in an instant they slapped me in the face in a very good way . Yes it is different , yes it is loud , and yes this is for bad boys . Now i'm loving it and more than possible i will buy a bottle .

guest_perfumegirl
guest_perfumegirl

This is not something i love on a man as its girly. I want a manly man! Suitable only for under 25s. Saying that, everybody has different oils so when sprayed on the skin it might smell gorgeous on you but nasty on me... So, you gotta know what floats your boat.

secondly. whos the model? I am dying to know his name? somebody please tell me!!!
Hes so sexy!!!

leomat2008
leomat2008

This one is intricate to me: sometimes I like, sometimes not. It´s strong, sweet, made for youngs, for night and balad. Remember me on a disco dancefloor. I think its good, but, maybe for the hot brazilian clima, not too suitable.
P.S: don´t know why, but it reminds me a red suculent apple sliced submerged in a glass of cold water :-s hehehe

Tekindeniro
Tekindeniro

I must say this fragrance appeals more to men than women. I was expecting it to attract women for me but it was just the opposite. I can not remember the number of strange men asking me what perfume I was wearing when I put this on. Needless to say I stopped using it and gave it to my little brother :)

polo
polo

One of the best scents that exist for the man, and one of my favorites also, the exotic and oriental end it's unique, often this smells something as the orange, but always very agreeable, one good perfum I must say... I know other ones are so many better but this one its really good

vdxl
vdxl

This one is a fruity oriental gourmand scent that is nice, but still childish. I would not recommend wearing to any men over 23, unless you go clubbin'. It must also be tested on skin before buying, on me it is citrus-sweet, like Light Blue pour Femme-D&G. It is long lasting, but unappropriate for office, formal wear or evening (with clubbin' exception). Women can wear this one with no problem, as it is even more feminine than Black XS for Her to me.

minister smellgood
minister smellgood

yes,yes,something called black and actually has that dark composition that lingers and leaves you wondering:WHAT THE HECK IS IT?! 4stars

cassio
cassio

INDRO is right. Very good for a disco club, modern, fresh,but it has some exotic ingredient on it. I have this perfume and girls always ask me what I´m wearing.

adhiraj_chaki@yahoo.co.in
adhiraj_chaki@yahoo.co.in

Whenever I do use it, i have a strange feeling tht i jst have taken a bath with strwaberry milkshake! May be d praline & the lemon mixes to make thez strawberry sensation!

after sometimes the lemon accords subside, n i will completely agree with "SKY76SKY" abt d "dusty top of sweet cupboard" feeling, i also feel d same! The drydown is sweeter. But still it has some naughtiness, a type of naughtiness, which may be a girl fragrance lack, but uniquely something boyish type. That's I think is d "DARK" part in it!! it's really an unique one! It's not smooth, it has got a mat finish!

But beware guyz jst like mny have pointed out, if u can carry this smell, it's gr8, bt if u can't it may totally ruin ur image!!

Indro
Indro

Great stuff!smells different from any other men's cologne.The notes are confusing though,the perfume has a strong strawberry presence which is not mentioned.I would prefer wearing and visiting a club or a disco.

sky76sky

Light Blue for women - Black XS for men.
Same nose, very similar scent....

.....one has the emphasis on the lemon sherbet, the other leans towards strawberry. Both lovely. Great for women, superb for self-assured men ;p

Ammar
Ammar

A great perfume 2 wear as it puts a smile on me face;-)

i find it tangy & men can carry tangy with a tango!

its start of with a pinch of fruit & then blends well with wood. A must for all the perfume lovers.

Try it on ur skin/fabric & then decide.

scenturian
scenturian

Starts with blast of strawberry accord. But i dont c here in the listed notes.
And then in 15 minutes settles down to a sweet, smooth and gourmandish base.
When compare to 1million is much more wearable.
Reminds me Armani Code much.
Enough sillage and longevity.
As like many other paco-rabannes it is more suitable 4younger crowd.

Roosh
Roosh

When I wear this perfume , people can't resist getting closer and smelling me real deep !

Some might say:" So Strange ! "
Some might say: " Unfamiliar "
Some might say: " Extra fruity "

But no one ever could pass by without leaving some comment .

It's an extraordinary fragrance .

sky76sky

At first sniff there is confusion – sharp lemon sherbet, strawberry bootlaces & old-wood floors covered in bags of dust...how can this be 'black'?!

At this stage it is a little bit ‘car crash’…. I keep checking & re-checking the strange ‘dusty top of sweet cupboard’ smell. I can’t leave my wrist alone, not because I am addicted to this new olfactory sensation, not because it is unpleasant or repulsive in any way, but because I cannot for the life of me understand it…yet. It is as bizarre & intriguing in its mismatched scent-mix as sugar-coated insect snacks!

Suddenly I am aware of heavily powdered roses……deep, rich, darkly, treacle-sweet roses so dustily powdered that it makes the air thick to breathe. To my nose there is something very pleasant & comforting about this, like opening an old, drawer of ancient cosmetics, down powder puffs, broken keepsakes & old mini-bottles of crystallizing amber liqueurs & cinnamon sticks tied with a ribbon. It remains like this on my skin for hours – a dried old rose, a once-cherished memory of a long-gone lover, now forgotten & gathering dust.

This scent is very unisex - deeply feminine, even. However, on men’s skin I have noted that it mixes well with the natural male salty muskiness to create an edgier scent. It is at once safe & nostalgic but also a little bit dangerous. You may expect a powdered dandy to wear this scent, but I see guitar picks, liquorice roll-ups, creaking leather, cunning & steel. Many have said this scent is so feminine that it is a turn-off for women, but I disagree. Never underestimate the power of curiosity at drawing in a potential date….I have spent longer with my nose buried in my arm than with any other traditional male scent!

Do not dismiss this as girly – after a while you will see this rose has thorns.

setlamai

I hate it . Not even close to my perfume style .Weird mix of fruit with chemicals . Smells cheap to me .

lilly m.
lilly m.

the lemon and a smell of strawberries hit me in the face and i wanted to eat my wrist.
after almost 4 hours i still get this strawberry, maybe it is a combination of the praline with something else.
i kinda like black xs but it is "too yummy" for me to wear.

Diablo
Diablo

this one is not for everyone...U have to be a bad boy to use it.

A guy who is a dark outside and a rose inside.

dunatko

hmmm - there is something i really love - like most of Olivier Cresp composed fragrances... he is a real "fresh´n´modern smell" wizard!

i tried it today on my neck... its a nice scent - and i am not big fan of sweets like this - but thats the best on it - sweet and fresh - but after few minutes there is something not so very nice...

a smell like mud...? which note it is? tolu balsam or...? they should erase it!.-) ok - i know - there must be something really masculine... it is?!

dancam86
dancam86

I like this one a lot but I´m worried about the image that it transmits, meaning it´s not a masculine scent at all, it smells like a pineapple lollipop, maybe some women find that sexy but it still makes me very uncomfortable. Maybe it works just fine for metrosexuals.

scentnature
scentnature

I love the black xs for her but after smelling this man version i feel like maybe i should have bought this one instead cuz it's a little lighter than the woman's version not to heady. maybe when i'll get it when i finish black xs for her. I agree with some that this should have been marketed as a unisex perfume instead.

albania9diadem
albania9diadem

This cologne is spicy. It has a strong fruit note that I'm not sure I'm crazy about. Must be the lemon. Also quite long lasting. It's good, but not the best.

jasonx
jasonx

This is one of the worst fragrances that I've ever smelled. At first, when I sprayed it on the test strip, the mango smelled is pretty cool so I decided to put it on my skin. OMG, what a awful experience, the sweetness was so unbearable. So feminine, so strong, so "are you kidding me?". I really cannot imagine anyone with this smell. THUMB DOWM!

junior halston
junior halston

This scent reminds me of a stronger richer version of Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue for women. I think if Light Blue had a EDP version it would smell like Black XS for men.

I really love this scent and obtain many great complements from wearing it - works great in warmer spring / summer weather.

periquito89
periquito89

I like this. Where's the mango note? I don`t know but in the beginnig there is that smell. Really a good one, a good sweet, not at all that kind of sweet that could nauseates me. The "fresh mango smell" in the very beginning was a surprise and still impress. I found it really original. Some minutes later, that freshness goes away and leaves this fruit-sweet smell, and, in the ending ... a woody scent!

good news for couples!Black XS couple perfumes smell harmonically the same.in fact I've never seen a perfume in which the smelling for men and women become so similar like this.Black XS for men opens very strongly and sweet and as time passes I smell something like bubble gum or at least it's the best way I can describe it.
do I like my man smell like bubble gum?
lol,in fact it feels good and it's not repetetive like so many other eau de colognes at all.I like cardamom scent in perfumes for men very much.so that's why I consider it as a "might buy" fragrance for my BF.

Mahmoud_agd

at first the cologne smells like Mango and smells a bit weird but when the smell starts settling in, you will absolutely love the cologne and its longetivity especially in winter ... the aftermath of the smell is just pure heaven and the girls will definetly love it ... its a chick magnet ...

acc
acc

This is a great weapon for men. It really attracts opposite sex and arouse curiosity. If you are looking for masculinity, freshness and sweetness this is the one for you.

It is very easy on the nose, can be worn any time of the day and fairly cheap.

guillermostf
guillermostf

When I use Black XS girls ask me what perfume i'm wearin', 'because its sexy. The best of the fragrance is the mango note. It's very hard to me choose between Black Xs and Paris Hilton for Men. Both have mango, but Paris Hilton for men has green mango.

toyoutoyou
toyoutoyou

It's a fantastic creation! It's as sexy as it can get.

AprilPink
AprilPink

I like it soo much on my boyfriend! So sexy! Its for me like valeriane for cats!

ticalau
ticalau

I had it, and i like it! Sweet and romantic... but there r other fragrances mutch better then this one!For example Bvlgari Blv Notte :D I belive this one it's for younger guys ;)

Very sweet and interesting ... Perfect for a Romantic Date ... :]

F_A
F_A

Very nice unisex fragrance. Sweet and sexy, I steal a drop from my b-friend from time to time:)

retro_trash
retro_trash

i hated to start with but gradually it grew on me though i think its not something i'll wear past my 30's

dunatko

hmmm... nice nice... sweet sweet but also fresh fresh...and not so casual!!! maybe i will buy it... very soon :-)

noddoc

it is very sweet and nice smell, i bought it yesterday, i am pleased by my choice, cool fragrance

guest_Papillon
guest_Papillon

It makes my heartbeat and quickly pump.
I'm so excited when I found a sexy fragrance,then two hours later I found myself in the mall and will buying this one.I remembered that.I'm just say it's a must have and it will smell good on u.
I'm sure.

feyza
feyza

better than this is impossible I think...paco rabanne is great!

noddoc

i am crazy about it, this is perfect fragrance, a bit sweet and sexy smell, i want to scream when i wear it.

guest_greg
guest_greg

some say its too sweet and womanly for a man. actualy i also would say its an unisex scent (more than many of cavin klein which are said to be unisex), but still I use it and it makes girls crazy for me.

Aeternitas
Aeternitas

This is a great scent, as well as the Black XS for women which is actually my favorite perfume:) I bought the Black XS deodorant spray for my boyfriend because he loved it so much. The actual perfume is, in fact, pretty sweet, but I do find a lot of masculinity in it as well. It's nice, kind of rock n' roll.

guest_Zoe M
guest_Zoe M

I try it, but for my taste it's very sweet and delicate for a man. Maybe for a very YOUNG man, but, I dont know, this fragance it's more for badass chicks.

2007

Black XS by Paco Rabanne 3.84 out of 5 based on 1962 ratings and 383 user reviews

Deodorant 5oz
BLACK XS for MEN by Paco Rabanne SET-EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ DEODORANT SPRAY 5 OZ
BLACK XS for MEN by Paco Rabanne SET-EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ DEODORANT SPRAY 5 OZ
BLACK XS for MEN by Paco Rabanne SET-EDT SPRAY 3.3 OZ DEODORANT STICK 2.7 OZ
BLACK XS for MEN by Paco Rabanne SET-EDT SPRAY 3.3 OZ DEODORANT STICK 2.7 OZ
BLACK XS L'EXCES for MEN by Paco Rabanne EDT INTENSE SPRAY 3.4 OZ LIMITED EDITION BOTTLE
BLACK XS L'EXCES for MEN by Paco Rabanne EDT INTENSE SPRAY 3.4 OZ
BLACK XS L'EXCES for MEN by Paco Rabanne EDT INTENSE SPRAY 3.4 OZ
BLACK XS L'EXCES for MEN by Paco Rabanne SET-EDT INTENSE SPRAY 3.4 OZ 4 SKULL MOBILE PHONE ACCESSORIES
58.50 GBP
Paco Rabanne Black XS L 39 Exces Eau De Toilette 100ml
Paco Rabanne Black XS L 39 Exces Eau De Toilette 100ml
Black Xs L'exces Cologne by Paco Rabanne, 3.3 oz Eau De Toilette Intense Spray for Men
Black Xs L'exces Cologne by Paco Rabanne - 3.3 oz Eau De Toilette Intense Spray
Paco Rabanne Black Xs Potion Eau De Toilette Spray Limited Edition 100ml 3.4oz
Paco Rabanne Black Xs Potion Eau De Toilette Spray Limited Edition 100ml 3.4oz
Paco Rabanne Black Xs L'Aphrodisiaque Eau De Parfum Spray 80ml 2.7oz
Paco Rabanne Black Xs L'Aphrodisiaque Eau De Parfum Spray 80ml 2.7oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Paco Rabanne Black XS fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Paco Rabanne Black XS, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Black XS by Paco Rabanne. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Black XS by Paco Rabanne represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.