Designers » N-Q » Oriental Floral « Groups

Black XS L'Aphrodisiaque for Women Paco Rabanne for women

Black XS L'Aphrodisiaque for Women Paco Rabanne for women
dislike

Black XS L'Aphrodisiaque for Women Paco Rabanne for women Pictures Black XS L'Aphrodisiaque for Women Paco Rabanne for women Pictures

Black XS L'Aphrodisiaque for Women by Paco Rabanne is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Black XS L'Aphrodisiaque for Women was launched in 2013. Top notes are nasturcia, neroli and bitter orange; middle notes are peach, datura and rose; base notes are vanila and amber.

Nasturcia Neroli Bitter Orange

Peach Datura Rose

Vanila Amber

Black XS L'Exces for Her

Black XS L'Aphrodisiaque for Women Fragrance Reviews

shivabglr
shivabglr

I was never curious about this flanker, coz I'm just not crazy about the notes, and neroli is off-putting for me most of the time, however I was surprised after I tested it today. It's similar to black xs l'exces but wrapped around with a chocolaty aroma.

I liked it, especially I'm impressed by the great longevity and sillage.

If you're a fan of both black xs and l'exces, definitely give this one a try, it's like a very nice mixture of them.

For me though, I don't like l'exces at all and I dislike anything with neroli, my loss!

moonspace
moonspace

Does anyone know why this is not available in the UK? I really want a bottle. I just bought the new potion one and love it!

Majja67
Majja67

Absolutely delicious!!!:) Grab one while its still out there! Its a scent of its own, no similaritys to first xs! Lots of amber!

DiBonD
DiBonD

Is it available in Southeast Asia countries?

andy1959
andy1959

This is wonderful and new scent. I love the bottle too.
The haednotes are very interesting and I`m a little bit sad that this note changes so quickly. But then it turns into a warm and cozy scent, with a hint of lemon. I feel great with this, thats it...........

CaSentBeau
CaSentBeau

Despite the over the top (rather tacky I would say…) heavy metal bottle design this a softer version of the original Black XS and easier to wear. Definitely less spicy. Rich, warm, aromatic, a lovely peachy ambery vanilla. I find it more sensual than outspoken sexy as the name would suggest. I prefer this one over the original Black XS. In fact I would have preferred if this was the original and not a limited edition flanker. However I find them too similar to get this one as well. Well, now I don’t know what to do really since my daughter hijacked my bottle of the original Black XS and made it her signature…

Well, different for sure, a bit edgy, medicinal, for me, it didnt do much, I prefer Excess, but if you like unique, far out scents, surely this would appeal to you, it is a tad cold. A tad unisex, it won't please those who like feminine pretty scent, as the scent is all about bitter notes, earthy vibe, but let' s just say it is nicely done.the bottle isn't my taste either!!
Like a potion of some sort, worth trying if you like excentric smells!!

jellybeantree
jellybeantree

Love this ! Just bought it today! Wish it wasn't a limited edition. ..... It smells better the the original and l'exces . This really smells like an aphrodisiac !

UPDATE: This is awesome and l'exces is also great! I might take that one next because this one is a limited edition.

andreeasimona
andreeasimona

Chiar imi place , se aseamana putin Cu Thierry Mugler- Alien Essence Absolu.Pare a fi persistent.

busik
busik

Well, finally added. At the beginning of the note makes some interesting return to it again, it probably is nasturcia, but then the flavor probably comes back to his ancestor, probably, because I was not wearing the usual Black XS. Very cozy, warm, very pleasant to feel it, but it would be a little longer this unusual nasturtcia, for such a cool bottle needs a more unusual trail.

Black XS L'Aphrodisiaque for Women by Paco Rabanne 3.50 out of 5 based on 39 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Paco Rabanne Black XS L'Aphrodisiaque for Women fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Paco Rabanne Black XS L'Aphrodisiaque for Women, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Black XS L'Aphrodisiaque for Women by Paco Rabanne. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Black XS L'Aphrodisiaque for Women by Paco Rabanne represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Gucci Gucci Guilty Intense Givenchy Play For Her Lancome La Vie Est Belle Dolce&Gabbana The One Desire Versace Versense Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Eau de Parfum Carolina Herrera CH Cartier Baiser Vole Paco Rabanne Black XS L'Exces for Her Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Giorgio Armani Si Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Nero Assoluto Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Versace Crystal Noir Yves Saint Laurent Belle d`Opium Paco Rabanne Lady Million Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her Givenchy Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Ambre Velours