Designers » N-Q » Oriental Floral « Groups

Black XS L'Exces for Her Paco Rabanne for women

Black XS L'Exces for Her Paco Rabanne for women
dislike

Black XS L'Exces for Her Paco Rabanne for women Videos
Black XS L'Exces for Her Paco Rabanne for women Pictures Black XS L'Exces for Her Paco Rabanne for women Pictures Black XS L'Exces for Her Paco Rabanne for women Pictures

Black XS L'Exces for Her by Paco Rabanne is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Black XS L'Exces for Her was launched in 2012. The nose behind this fragrance is Emilie (Bevierre) Coppermann. Top notes are neroli and black pepper; middle notes are jasmine, rose and night blooming cereus; base notes are vanille and cashmere wood.

Neroli Black Pepper

Jasmine Rose Night blooming Cereus

Vanille Cashmere Wood

Black XS for Her
Black XS L'Aphrodisiaque for Women

Black XS L'Exces for Her Fragrance Reviews

lyciumchld
lyciumchld

On me this is mainly cereus, vanilla, and pepper, with just a hint of the powderiness of rose. Projection is moderate. I'll need to give it a few wears, but my initial impression is of a modern day, synthetic, chic floral. Somewhat sweet, edgy, and a little bit dark, but wearable.

amywamywoo
amywamywoo

I like this better than the original XS! It's sweet, fresh and a little spicy.
It's not musky/dry like XS, it's creamy, smooth and more floral.
The voted notes are spot on, it's dominated by the neroli and spicy pepper upon initial spray. Then the jasmine, deep vanilla and woods kick in.

It's a really pretty scent. I always get compliments with it.
Perfect for everyday wear.

kelly_xatz
kelly_xatz

This is the kind of parfum that you realize you liked when you finish the bottle!the monent you bye another one!sweet, dark, creamy!jasmine is the most recognizable. But not bitter.no words to express the warm wave it erases

jennibean
jennibean

This smells a lot like Rihanna's Rebel de Fleur to me. From the initial note until the dry down it was very Rihanna-esque but it has a tiny bit more of a white floral note which makes it bit more crisp.

Two hours later though the scent has turned a bit masculine. Rihanna on the other hand gets more and more feminine with time.

It is a nice scent but one spritzer. Any more may get a bit harsh.

pinnock22
pinnock22

I smelled this perfume today and if you have ever smelled Lady Gaga's Fame perfume shower gel I think they smell very similar. which I love the smell of and think its weird they smell the same even though the shower gel smells nothing like the fame perfume.
will be buying this perfume on payday lol

blueviolet
blueviolet

I cannot get along with this one, which is weird cos the notes are amazing in their own right. But no, headache and nausea in a bottle on my skin. Humid climate probably doesn't help. I shall keep my tester and try again in autumn.

szilvihorv
szilvihorv

Although the notes are very different, L'Exces manages to be pretty similar to the original. It does smell different, but in the end it gives off the same vibe. If you know one, you recognise the other when you cross on the street. I own Exces, but quite honestly if I've had the chance to test L'Exces back when I was getting it, I'd have chosen this version. It's a lighter, easier to wear in the hotter part of the year, while being loyal to the XS line.

fiouu
fiouu

I remember When i first smelt it I said rather awfully to the girl on the counter that this was Just Black XS on a prettier bottle. Well (i might get lots of hate but) it kinda does. I gave it another shot because I knew there was something I was missing. The cashmere wood smells soooooooooooooo good. I Just felt like i was inside a wooden box surrounded by flowers. Can't wait to get a bottle. The drydown is a cozy warm woody smell. So beautiful.
Regarding differences between the Og and this flanker, this is more of a linear and perhaps more "serious business" scent while Original Black XS now smells like tacky patacky to me.

Saneko
Saneko

Black XS never disappointed me these one is perfection really sweet and spicy and and addiction is for summer or winter day and night and last forever. Paco Rabanne just made me cry with lady million but again I'm laughing. Super recommended for a girl with an attitude

FeFe2009
FeFe2009

This is just a different version of Lady Million. Smells nice.

CozyCat
CozyCat

This is delicious, lively, charming, sexy, feminine and edgy. Black XS L'Exces is a lush, sweet floral oriental enriched with vanilla, tinged with juices of purple fruit, and sprinkled with a generous pinch of energizing pepper. What I love about it is that it's not heavy on the woods like many 'sexy' noir scents, it's fruity without being obnoxiously so, it has a freshness to it...and more importantly, it focuses more on the florals (roses and neroli) and vanilla while still exuding an edgy, fun vibe. It's extroverted and youthful in spirit for sure, but the florals in it make it feminine and sophisticated enough for the 30+ gals, and the 'fruity' aspect of it isn't too loud or blatant. A great choice for clubbing, parties, or nights out and about in the city. I didn't expect to reach for this as much as I do. I even found myself craving to wear it in the day-time too, and then realized that it's potent without being too dark or heavy, so it can also work as a 'day to night' sort of scent. Excellent longevity and sillage, one of the best in my wardrobe. Wearable almost all year round, and perfect for balmy summer evenings.

PS. This is one of those perfumes that works perfectly on smokers...I'm a non-smoker, but my pack-a-day smoking sis also loves this one and she wears it well.

pilarrl
pilarrl

I tried this on at Sephora after reading many great reviews. I tried it on and it dried down on me and smelled like a purple lollipop. Unfortunately, that is all I could smell.

Not for me, but on someone with the right chemistry, this will smell amazing.

Very youthful and tempting fragrance, with soft neroli and deep, beautiful vanilla note, plus moderate pepper. Hard to say if it is more girly or feminine, I think - both. On my skin it develops superbly, it is sensual, charming, heavenly pleasant.
Moreover, I love its bottle idea. Rose and skull - how creative:)

Update: Yeah, it is great, but after few hours...

ruski-lady
ruski-lady

I definitely agree with all the reviews which mention berries in this - grape/blackcurrant seems to be spot on. To me this a juicy, dark berry scent and the jasmine adds a hint of creaminess. I love it. It is long lasting and perfect for nighttime.

ZoeGirl
ZoeGirl

I ordered this by mistake. I thought I had ordered the original black xs as I really love that fragrance. So,I was surprised when this arrived instead of the original.

Being that it is another black xs, I thought I would love this one too so it did not matter that I had ordered the wrong thing. I was confident that I would really like this also but I was wrong.

It is very heavy to me and it kept making me sneeze. I have tried multiple times to like this but I just can't. Although I do think the bottle is pretty, it just isn't for me.

Musky4
Musky4

Being a big fan of the original Black XS, I eagerly tried L'Exces, but was sadly disappointed. L'Exces is heavier than the original, but lacks the 'character' and contrasts that made the original so interesting. The notes that I really loved in Black XS, the cranberries and cocoa, are missing from L'Exces. When I smell L'Exces it reminds me very much of The Body Shop's Neroli Jasmine. A nice fragrance but not a patch on Black XS in my opinion.

iowagirl301
iowagirl301

I bought this based on the reviews here, & wow this stuff is amazing. Pure sweet seductive, sexiness in a bottle.It's this sweet, dark, kinda of grape soft floral that is just simply intoxicating. I got compliments from the very first time I wore this. Definitely one of my new favorites.

Toom_Snoopy
Toom_Snoopy

I don't find the similarities between this one and the original Black XS. This one lacks cranberry fruity note, more woody and floral than the original. However, they're both rich deep sweet yet fresh. Love both for winter.

bleujean2
bleujean2

At first I smelled (smelt is a kind of fish!) berries, then it turned very sexy. I need to try it a few more times before I commit to a full bottle.

beccamm
beccamm

I thought I'd gone off sweet fragrances but this one I really like and its perfect for Autumn/Winter.

lady_D
lady_D

I really really love the original version of Black XS. This does have some trail of it, and you could tell that they are from the same family, however, they have some very different characteristics as well.
Black XS L`exces seems to be more heavy, but also with more freshness to it. To me the most prominent notes are rose and pepper at the beginning, and vanilla that comes out at the really beautiful drydown. Even though, in my opinion, it is best suited for a night out or when going to a date to a restaurant, I also wear it in the daytime, as it represents my perfect day that starts of with an energy boost, then continues with a productive, energetic and confident afternoon, until I can finally light up a sweet vanilla candle and cuddle with my loved ones who will still compliment on how good I smell after the long day. It is indeed a sexy perfume, as the commercial suggests, yet also deep, grown-up, and welcoming. Great for autumn, winter, and summer evenings.

ms.f
ms.f

I tried to like this perfume, I know it's good but it just doesn't work with me, on me it smells kinda like grape flavored candy mixed with spices, synthetic, harsh and just not my type.

KATERINA LABROPOULOU
KATERINA LABROPOULOU

Amazing dark and sweet perfume. It is very very long lasting and is the best of Paco's. I even tried during summer and I have collected many compliments. The bottle is lovely too. It surely rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lavallectra
Lavallectra

I had high expectations for L'Exces because I love the original Black XS... I will say I prefer the original but this one is great too. Straight away I could smell berries like cherry and cranberry (but they're not listed here?), it smells a lot like the original but without the cacao note... and also it's much heavier on the florals. It's sweet, sexy, dark and very long lasting, I sprayed it one afternoon and could still smell it the next morning :)

joan100
joan100

This is more mature and slightly more animalic than the original. Maybe Im not ready for it yet. I prefer the original to say the least.

Sanny
Sanny

This fragrance is lovely, it's sweet yet fresh and last long too.

iulys
iulys

Believe it or not, this reminds me much of L'air du Temps. From time to time, I get the same powdery - creamy - soapy smell without being updated, without that vintage feeling and in a modern way. Sensual, sexy, very well blended and balanced.

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

First blast is sweet vanilla & orangeblossom, mmmmmmmmm... very nice!!
It only takes seconds before the pepper kicks in... it's fresh spicy, but it gives me an 'earthy' feel.
It's nice, but I think I would have liked it better without the pepper note.

Susan_b
Susan_b

There is something these fragrances. They are scene stealers in a good way. I smell the original but at first it seemed a younger scent but the dry down is so mature. I never had a powdery scent being fierce enough for the club night. I like this one.

mihaela01
mihaela01

Yes yes yes...it s gorgeous,at least in my opinion,like it much more than the original,it gives me the same feeling like Gucci Rush,not that they are similar but they have the same vibe.Very seductive....

Lisa290872
Lisa290872

Previous review sums this up beautifully! This is the most gorgeous and sexy fragrance I have smelt in a long time and even though previous reviews say that this is for young people, I am a woman in her 40's and I absolutely adore it. The best blind buy I have made and it is my favourite at the moment. For young vanilla you choose Vera Wang Princess, for a little more mature vanilla you pick this and for the most grown up vanilla the original Poison by Christian Dior. Well done Paco Rabanne. Simply gorgeous!

vanillary29
vanillary29

This smells gorgeous! I adore the original Black XS, and this is a more mature take on it. This one is heavier on the floral notes, minus the chocolatey notes and smells quite fresh despite of being a 'dark' scent. Even though the marketing suggests otherwise, I feel that this smells more refined and groomed than the original. Good stuff!

cecyben
cecyben

"Black XS L'Excès" is one of the best perfumes of Paco Rabanne by far ... It is wonderful,delightful,luscious. I love strong and sexy perfumes and this is one of them. A very warm and beautiful fragrance with excellent longevity and sillage. Very good job Emilie Coppermann ... my congratulations !!!

Asmaa youssef
Asmaa youssef

Love Love Love Love, it's sexy sweet scent but not too sweet ,with hint of flowers, Great for autumn/winter/Spring.
Better than the original Black XS, Good job Emilie Coppermann &congratulation "Paco Rabanne" it is a unique scent with excellent longevity and sillage.

SherrryFreddy
SherrryFreddy

Love at first smell..sexy and had some compliments. wanna buy it this week..

smellME
smellME

Powerful Powdery Perfection - Paco !
Looking at notes its hard though, to tell from where that sexy sensation comes from .Must be the lovely pepper at start seeking the large doze of woods at dry down , creating this beautiful creature of a perfume.
It reminds me... of other powdery , woody scents as Rodrigues l'essence and flankers. Also Eccentric molecules eccentric came to my mind but this is stronger more dimensional and longerlasting .

A must get !

Germany
Germany

I just bought this. Then ran back to the store to get a second bottle !!!! To die. I think it's my favourite perfume now. I smell sweet Cherries I know there not listed but some red sweet berry must be in the top. Then vanilla in the base OMG I can't describe how much I am in love with this. Now the bottle isn't that bad to me anymore the older one was worse that's for sure. Best buy ever.

RoRoSe

Black XS L'Exces Paco Rabanne ..

A review from the bottom of my heart (no description for notes here)

A review, This is the way to express how I love this beauty.

It's just me, playful, loud, fun, young, crazy & careless .. when I wear this magical syrup and enter a place it's like saying (I am here attention please! all the eyes on me) I love it's enormous sillage & unique lasting power ..

This scent is memories, love, craziness, passion & more in a bottle

Yesterday I wore this in a date on the sea side, I got complimented twice (oh you smell so good!) then I received a message after going home (OMG I still can smell your scent sticking on me I missed you) isn't this gorgeous?!

I am so in love with my signature I love this creation & I am going to buy my 3rd bottle today ..

Can't wait for the new Paco Rabanne scent(Victory)which will be launched in 2014.

Mon Amour black XS l'exces !

gulsen
gulsen

It is one of my favorite winter perfumes. It is not too strong, not too sweet. Lasts for a very long time. Get lots of compiments from my students...

Black XS L'Exces for Her is a little similar to the original Black XS, however there are some qualities that make this flanker more appealing to my nose.

I find this fragrance to be less sweet, and in some ways, a touch more masculine. I've always admired the Black XS packaging and its edgy, 'rocker chick' advertising campaign. I'm absolutely digging the strong hit of pepper in Black XS L'Exces for Her. It's unique and daring on the skin.

Neroli is usually a note that features in my Summer perfumes, so I'm not accustomed to smelling it in such a strong, wintry fragrance such as this one. It actually works quite well alongside the cranberry, rose and pepper. Black XS L'Exces for Her is tart yet sweet at the same time.

I'm not a 'rock chick' by any means, nor am I a goth or an emo. If anything, I would describe myself as elegant and reserved. Forget Black XS L'Exces' marketing campaign, and forget Iggy Pop. Anyone can wear this fragrance. For me personally, it's one of those smoulderingly sexy scents. I would pair it with some black pumps or a tight red dress.

The original Black XS for Her is a fruity gourmand, whereas Black XS L'Exces for Her is a more toned-down version with less sugary fruits. That's not to say that it has weaker longevity and projection, quite the contrary. Black XS L'Exces is just as potent as its predecessor.

NG
NG

I liked the bottle and i bought it blind and i thought i'll love the smell, as lots said it's much better from the original one but it's still heavy, black pepper and woods are more than vanilla and jasmine...it's not too bad but i wont keep it for me...they said it's kind of fruity perfume but in a wired composition!

prettyswag
prettyswag

IS THIS WORTH trying since i have the original? Is this sweeter or woody?

cherry_lips
cherry_lips

On blotter I smell a mix of vanilla and jasmine, very intense, warm and not too sweet. I find it sexy, but in a mature way, and definately suitable for the night. Will see what the skin test shows :)

selinu
selinu

Much much much much better than the original

hajniszabo
hajniszabo

one of the most beautiful perfumes and probably the most horrible advertising one could ever imagine for it...

The best !! Very sexy !!

DiBonD
DiBonD

If the original Black XS is some goth rock, this is punk rock. Lighter but with the same level of cool. It's better worn in winter but it also suits windy spring or autumn.

lisa.b.radovanovic
lisa.b.radovanovic

Love this perfume.... yes it is sweet, but it dries down nicely on me. Creamy, warm. I am not good at picking out the notes, I just know if I like it on my skin or not. I don't smell pepper. Winter is a perfect time to wear this.

darkangel666
darkangel666

i tried this on my wrist at my local boots i didn't like the smell at first, got home from shopping and i could smell this wonderful smell! it went on my coat and i can tell you after nearly a week i could still smell the smell, wow love it and love the skull on the bottle

stella by starlight
stella by starlight

i liked the original, but this one is a fruity chemical sweet syrup. not for me.

Athanasia2702
Athanasia2702

Sexy teenage scent!

Anja_Karenina

This is so stunning and I don't find this to be a common perfume as much as people have complainned about this and the original XS. I love this the more I wear it. My God I wish that Paco would release more perfumes since I love his line!

white.widow
white.widow

I really loved this one on a strip of paper; it smelled fresh, warm and sexy. However, on me it was unbearably sweet and induced a strong need to wash it off. After 2 hours it became something pleasurable, a scent that I would like to wear, but it also became very faint and after another hour gone. Obviously, I won't buy something that annoys me for 2 hours and then is OK for such a short time. Still in search of my signature.

teilani
teilani

By the notes this should be a particular hit for me, however after enjoying the early dry down, am afraid it became unremarkable quickly and the longevity was weak. This is one I will leave to others to enjoy.

G00D_Girl
G00D_Girl

After the opening this smells like fresh fish IMO... On a positive note it does not smell like rotten fish, as if that is any consolation.

Clearly not a fan...

lat
lat

To keep this review short - I sort of liked the original but cacao does not agree with me big time. Neroli, on the other hand, does and I like this one A LOT. I also think it's more dramatic and classy, because it's simply on the bitter and not on the sweet side. Cacao is such a weird note, that it resembles overripe bananas to me making the fragrance sickly. I'm happy this one is kept vibrant and mouthwatering without the foody effect.

Rose and neroli with spicy pepper and sweet jasmine with vanilla. Very nice.

Anja_Karenina

I own both the EDT and this and L'EXCES is definitely more heavy on the rose note. I wish that I could smell the cacao as then it would be absolutely perfect.

The EDP should be worn in the winter and the EDT in the summer. I agree that this is a "dark" perfume and as horrible as the marketing is (I'm surprised that Iggy Pop agreed to participate in the campaign), I do see myself wearing it with my "darker" outfits (corsets and black lace,) and high heels with jeans. XD

I like it better than the original, it is more subtle, projects less obviously,, it is more rounded, more feminine. Too bad the bottle suggests street lifestyle, otherwise the bad girl image doesn't reflect in this well put together scent. More complex than the original, more classy also. I don't love it, yet I like to wear it. It is softly sensuous without being trashy, but that Iggy Pop is a misrepresentation of the scent.yuckkkkk

chaosist
chaosist

ahh if only they added something like leather in the base for the ultimate black-ness.. it would give more of a playing-femme-fatale mood :)
Great scent overall, I love the pepper+neroli - very bold and sexy :) not detecting any berries or fruits in it, and that's a good thing for me
and I'm definitely having it soon even though in the drydown L'Exces is almost identical to the original BXS which I still have in almost full bottle

nafanjaf
nafanjaf

A deep and terribly heavy rose!It chokes me!When I tried the scent for the first time it was playful, iridescent!...And now ..a huge grumpy rose!((Im very disappointed...The old one is much better for me!

prudenceliquorice
prudenceliquorice

In short:

GRAPE GRAPE GRAPE for 30 seconds

Then freshly cut grass for ten minutes

Then very muted grape for an hour or so. I wish the opening crazy grapeness would last, but alas, on me it doesn't :(

Niunia
Niunia

Longer lasting than the oryginal, and more feminin. I like it, but I like Black XS too...can't say it's better or not, they are very simmilar afterall. Combination of sweet and dark.

małgorzata.kupiec
małgorzata.kupiec

I smell mostly vanilla, strawberries, pink bubble gum and a tiny amount of black pepper. No white flowers, thank God ! Lovely scent, hovever I prefer the orginal version.

It has something similiar to Calvin Klein's Euphoria in it.

azuriiita
azuriiita

Neroli, Jasmine and Vanilla are the very first protagonist of this fragrance. After a while the rose and woody notes appear. The pepper fades away very quickly to my nose.

Sensuous, involving and feminine, no have much comparison -in my opinion- with the dark rocker presentation or the preceding Black XS. Its suitable for afternoon and evenings.

Personally, I prefer the original.. Its better at all :)

Amalmarri
Amalmarri

Feminine soft not too sweet I like it

aniasu8
aniasu8

After smelling this perfum I realised that it is cashmere that I don't like, I was very disappointed, I thought the perfume will be gorgeous, the smell of cashmere destroyed everything!

at the first sniff it smells like Coca Cola!it's better than original Black XS and I liked the first notes,but then it becomes too soapy for my taste.it smells like clothes washing powder,which is not what I'd like to smell like and I won't pay much money to smell like it!
definitely the best thing about this perfume is the vanilla note.it gives it the balance and makes it gourmand.no fruit here?I'm so surprised,because I thought I smell something fruity as well.
what is so sexy in this perfume?!it's nothing more than a soapy vanilla fragrance.

Nadia Beatriz
Nadia Beatriz

I am in love for this <3 It´s so sexy,it has a huge sillage and longetivity,so warm,good for autumm,and winter,I find it very very simmilar to alien EDP from thierry mugler(in my skin),wich I also love..Very dark and mysterious .. Definelly a much better version of the black xs itself..

Aspendina
Aspendina

at first i hated this, it smelt like cheap waxy crayons, those ones they give away free to kids at resturants. But I thought that maybe I will give it another chance, I have use it a few times today and I think now i am kinda getting used to that smell and its turning to a kinda of grape smell and i am actually starting to love this, I think I will reach for this a good bit.

ralucucky
ralucucky

Sexy perfume. Sweet, but not too sweet. Great for autumn/winter. Better than the original Black XS.

bettybooplennon
bettybooplennon

Powdery vanillistic grapes...tried edp on paper, will edit when in the skin...

Edit:
okay, i can't think this is a sexy fragrance, but playful and optimistic, a mix between hypnotic poison and betsey johnson perfumes...not very special but still interesting, 5 to 6 hrs in the skin, i can defenly feel the gothic rock and roll:p , something like wearing Tsumori Chisato funky dress with dr. martens boots and Anna Sui accesories :D

orchid_84
orchid_84

I was very surprised by this one. I love the original Black XS, and was looking forward to testing out a more intense version. For me Black XS L'Exces is pretty much a neroli soliflore. I smell neroli, neroli, neroli...and just a tiny hint of the pepper. It doesn't come across as spicy though, because the trace of pepper is mixed in with so much soft, creamy neroli that it's more of a slight zesty undertone than anything else.

The overall impression I get from this as it wears on my skin is of a smooth, decent-quality neroli soap. For me, the bottle and name are far away from reflecting how this smells. There is nothing "black" or "l'exces" about this at all. This is a light floral fragrance.

I have to admit I was a little disappointed, as I wasn't really looking for a soft neroli fragrance. The original is much deeper and woodier...it starts off a little sweeter than this one, but as it wears the patchouli and massoia wood add a nice masculine contrast. Without question, the original remains the more sophisticated, multi-faceted, and darker of the two.

I'm also very surprised by the comparisons to the original, as I found absolutely no similarities between the two. If I had sniffed this blindly, there is no way I would have known it was a flanker in the Black XS line.

Aquatica
Aquatica

I think that this perfume represents by the best way the rock femininity. I consider this as my next purchase :)

P.S. To me, it seems that there is chili pepper in the composition instead of pepper.

susieqrj
susieqrj

Somehow similar to original Black XS but this one is less sweet and more woody.

twillocks
twillocks

I love this. Does it smell like the original, "really". I have not had a chance to try the original.

I found a large bottle in UK !!!!! can't wait to get it.

The best !! Sexy ,sexy !

I like this better than the original Black XS. This one is less sugary and less fruity. Its still sweet, but more of a powdery sweet. This is deep, rich, and sexy. I think there may be a few notes missing. I detect some plum and other fruity accords.

The best !! I love .

hiraeth
hiraeth

Oh,my God, I love it, it smells heavenly on me, reminding me of Nina Ricci L'Elixir - it smells like a rich praline with a hint of pepper... And it lasts long, has a really decent sillage...

barbaradiasdesigner8

Sensual scent of optimal fixation, lasting several hours on my skin.
I liked this here that Pefume EDT Black XS. This is more explosive, strong, vibrant and enigmatic.
I'm in love with this perfume is a luxury !!!

barbaradiasdesigner8

The best !!!!Sexy ...sexy...sexy !!

niiemerich
niiemerich

Tried this on my skin yesterday. I wanted to love this because of the cute skull and the Iggy Pop ad, but I couldn't.

Headache indulting, synthetic grape smell, terrible. But the smell it left on my clothes is ok.

barbaradiasdesigner8

Eu amo esse perfume ,sexy e vibrante .È o meu preferido agora ,muito bom!!! Fixação ótima !! Chic e intrigante .È ideal para as pessoas enigmáticas.Me lembra uma bebida ou drink afodisíaco ,e também ao perfume Hypinotic Poison da Dior ,mas só que numa versão melhor .Adorei !!!

Batey2008
Batey2008

SUDECTIVE...ALLURING....SEXY....MUSKY ROSE.....MUST HAVE Fragance!

Wonderful fragrance! I never had anything like it before! It's a parfume I can smell all day! Literally! I don't know why but I CAN smell it on myself all day. Usually you get used to the scent and can't smell it anymore!

It is addictive! My husband loves it and I get compliments all day when I wear it! My new favourite perfume! LOVE IT!

RoRoSe

I will talk first about my relationship with the Original Black XS : I tried so hard to love it till the level of buying it, but it ended by just liking it without thinking of buying because of its weak lasting power & sillage on me ..

I was so happy when they released this version (Black XS L'Exces) and I expected a modern masterpiece and it is :)

I tried it 2 times before buying it because I was so afraid from its quality, but fortunately this version is more valuable and much characterized than the original at least for me.

This is a drinkable juice, Lighter and fresher opening than the Original one, then it keeps the same tone for hours before falling into the surprising sweetness at the heart which appears at end with a HUGE sillage & strong lasting power on the skin.

This makes me feel that the teenager who was wearing the original has been grown up and entered a new stage of her life, so she needs to throw her school's bag which contain the original Black XS and put the new Black XS in her purse.

The soul of this perfume is YOUNG ENERGETIC & SEXY.
Deserves to be listed in my top 10 list.

I recommend this for women between 20 to 28 years (and it depends on the woman herself, the age of her ''soul'' actually), perfect for night use, ideal for clubbing.

The whole idea of the advertisement, the bottle, and the skull can tell that Black XS still (Naughty) ;)

I loved it ! <3

****************EDIT********************

After finishing the bottle, This has been my SIGNATURE scent now..
Lots of compliments, This liquid brings glamorous, happiness, energetic and SWEET 'N SUPER SEXY feelings..

♥ ❤ ❥ BIG LOVE TO BLACK XS L'EXCES ♥ ❤ ❥

I am going to buy my new bottle soon !!

VANEKSK
VANEKSK

huele demasiado a uva

saguna
saguna

Definitelly much better than Black XS for me. I feel there blackberries and plum, however after 2 hours it smells exactly like original Black XS. The bottle is beautiful and I'm going to ask my hubby to buy it for me for my b-day.
I love Paco Rabanne especially for men fragrances ( discounted Energy ) but I found this one very exciting :)

pablOSO
pablOSO

I didn't know that Jennifer Aniston is a face of these perfume ;)

ROFL

its iggy pop

beatrix75
beatrix75

omg its soooo good this fragrance!!!

DarkClarissa
DarkClarissa

I was so excited to get hold of my new bottle of Black XS L'exces! I was a little disappointed when I opened it and there was no silver skull attached...but I think its because I only got the 30ml bottle.

I used to have Black XS and loved it for a long time, but eventually I got fed up with it and found it too sweet. When I first sprayed l'exces I thought it was just going to be a stronger version of XS and I was feeling a little cheated... :( But then I waited and boy did this little beauty change into something hypnotic!

Yes, it has the fruity sweetness (although no fruit in the notes), but as it drys down it becomes an unctuous heavy floral, the sweetness tempered with the pepper and cedar. Oh it is heaven! It really is "black" an dark feeling, very gothic and seductive! I am in heaven with this one! The neroli and vanilla are fabulous as they temper the rose and stops it getting powdery. It stays smooth and thick.

I am in love!

Clefairy
Clefairy

I am torn as to what I think of Black XS L'Exces. The dry down on my clothing smells absolutely divine, but on my skin it just doesn't seem to move past the initial peppery top notes before disappearing altogether. Sometimes I think it smells like cigarette smoke, the pepper is so strong.

I wish it smelt on my skin as it does on my clothing. I absolutely love this scent when it's on my clothing. Such a shame it doesn't smell the same on my skin.

girlsworld
girlsworld

Cranberry sweetness and fruitiness, I'm on the edge of darkness when I smell this one ! Death by cranberry ...

Tubykap20
Tubykap20

I find this more sensual and elegant than the original one,but with the same longevity. Black XS is very sharp and sweet while L'Exces is less sickening!

***Black XS - memories of me wearing it in hot summer nights,on highheels,SINGLE,partying with my girls!!!

***L'Exces - will buy and wear in this year's hot summer nights,on highheels,MARRIED,partying with friends!!!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

lizzie81
lizzie81

I had a quick sniff of this today and to my surprise I absolutely loved it. I wasn't overwhelmed by the original one so I wasn't expecting much......I'll have to try this one on my skin and report back but love, love, loving the smell from the bottle!! xx

LEZ 7
LEZ 7

Just ordered it,so hope all the reviews except for one are right. I like paco rabanne perfumes anyway.

LaPetite
LaPetite

Well , i really disliked the TV ad and it's so called rock'n roll spirit , so , stupidly I wasn't expecting anything from the scent .
I saw it on the shop's shelf today , and was like ok ... let's test it ... And it's quite good indeed !!! I just liked the original Black XS for her , and this one is a lot better in my opinion.
It is indeed sweet, but not girly ; It's wild ( i guess it's the pepper , and for once NOT pink pepper which i'm tired of)! Worth trying, definitely !
Better on cold days !

lanymara
lanymara

A very nice and surprisingly light perfume. The pepper wakes you up, followed by a soft rosy scent. Light vanilla and soft wood linger on your skin for quite a while. A really nice perfume, perfect for people who think that the original Black XS is to heavy.

fati
fati

I have it exclusively and like it, it's more gorgeous than the original, it smells to good, and makes me happy without any reason. it's will be my farourite winter perfume.

Black XS L'Exces for Her by Paco Rabanne 3.78 out of 5 based on 467 ratings and 98 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Paco Rabanne Black XS L'Exces for Her fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Paco Rabanne Black XS L'Exces for Her, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Black XS L'Exces for Her by Paco Rabanne. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Black XS L'Exces for Her by Paco Rabanne represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.