Designers » N-Q » Oriental Floral « Groups

Black XS Potion for Her Paco Rabanne for women

Black XS Potion for Her Paco Rabanne for women
dislike

Black XS Potion for Her Paco Rabanne for women Pictures

Paco Rabanne launches two new editions of its edgy fragrant collection Black XS. After the original Black XS fragrances from 2005 and 2007, Black XS L'Exces from 2012 and Black XS L'Aphrodisiaque from 2013, new duo called Black XS Potion appears in February 2014. These new fragrances, conceived as true love elixirs, are developed by perfumers Olivier Cresp and Emilie Coppermann.

Black XS Potion for Her opens with zesty accords of grapefruit, which leads to the heart of red Baccara roses and pink hellebore. The base features warm extract of black sandalwood and amber.

Available as 80 ml EDT. Black XS Potion for Her was created by Olivier Cresp and Emilie (Bevierre) Coppermann.

Grapefruit

Red Rose Hellebore flower

Sandalwood Amber

Black XS Potion for Her Fragrance Reviews

shivabglr
shivabglr

just a quick review to contribute to the original Black Xs which will always be in my heart, and this amazing flanker!

L'aphrodisiaque is more floral with a chocolate vibe

Potion is more woody and powdery,

I personally don't like L'aphrodisiaque because it's too much bitter neroli for me and reminds me a lot of L'exes which I dislike,

but Potion is really a magical potion!
a lot like the original Xs,
only better and stronger!

A really nice floral, but spicy fragrance. It's less sweet than the original Black XS, but just as pleasant. Sandalwood and amber have a big part in it.
I like how there is nothing sharp or overwhelming about it. It is possible for perfume to be strong and smooth at the same time and in that case it is turned out perfectly.
A great love potion!

tigsi
tigsi

The original Black XS was way too sweet for me, but Potion has everything to lure me in! It starts off as sweet oriental on my skin, you can really get the sandalwood and then it turns in to this delicious warm, sexy scent, I can only describe it as subtle warm oriental with a hint of masculinity- just the way I like my perfumes!

KATERINA LABROPOULOU
KATERINA LABROPOULOU

Extraordinary winter perfume with depth and wonder. Less sweet from the other Black XS edt/edp in the same vibe of Boss intense edp. Long lasting and aromatic. The bottle is lovely black and heavy and there is some kind of gothic style about it. Best for winter and fall and it will be highly appreciated to those who wear and love Boudoir/John Galliano edp/Deep red/Boss intense edp. I am very happy adding this to my collection. "rich perfume".

fiouu
fiouu

Smells like my boyfriend
When He doesn't shower and puts on clean clothes. Mix of his fabric softener, deo spray and body odor (grapefruit) Great sillage and exceptional longevity as it clings on skin for dear life. It appealed to me at first because there is a peppery and woodsy vibe to it. Sadly it lasts only two hours and then fades to complete fabric softener. Such a bummer, I was looking for a winter frag and this is more of a spring kind of perfume. It's overall clean and floral. Might look for it again in five months or so.
I also find it has like a manly edge to it (like a tinge of aftershave or mint - weird)
ETA: 24 + hours after spraying it's still there and radiates over some inches. I consider getting this since it's proven to be of rather good quality to be a flanker. I'm impressed *claps *

ailimeavolokin
ailimeavolokin

Not too bad at all! It starts as a sexy chypre, one hour later she sharpness is mellowed and now it's turning into oriental. A sexy, yummy oriental. Worth paying attention to.

Musky4

I was very pleased to be able to try this one today. As someone who adores the original Black XS I had high expectations for Potion, but was sadly disappointed. It lacks the complexity, originality and edginess of Black XS and to me just smells very uninteresting. The original is more feminine, sweeter, more complex and far sexier in my opinion. Potion is more unisex and really nothing special at all.

kay0981
kay0981

Potion is a much more intense, daring and bold version of the original Black XS. The two share many similarities – both are the same sort of spicy-sweet compositions, with dark fruity undertones. Potion is basically everything Black XS is, but much more intensified. Every note is stronger and more apparent – the scent is spicier, heavier, slightly less sweet; and the warm, woodsy accords are much more pronounced, particularly in the drydown. This version feels a lot more 'hardcore', if that makes any sense; I think it's also more difficult to wear. The hellebore flower is definitely a very interesting note, and not something that I have ever encountered before. It smells quite dark and powdery, and, alongside the bitter grapefruit and the dry woods, it forms a unique, intoxicating composition.

This is a very unique and interesting scent, and definitely a nice alternative to the usual fruity florals offered on the fragrance market. If you enjoy the original Black XS, you are likely to love Potion, too. However, I find it too similar to the original Black XS (which I already own) to justify buying it.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

milkyway
milkyway

This is incredible! I sprayed it on my wrist yesterday, and today after two(!) showers i can still smell it.
To me it smells like fruity wood - nice dry sweet wood saturated with fruit juice..Imagine a wooden spoon which was used for eating jam - just like that (probably sandalwood/amber/citrus combo). There is also an equal amount of powder notes (I'm pretty sure it comes from rose)..like a grown-up version of baby powder..
It literally smells woody/fruity/powdery..Lovely and very well blended stuff!! The name/bottle are really appropriate IMO, it does smell like a dark potent juice which a bottle like that would contain.

RoRoSe

@MOONSPACE CAN YOU REVIEW IT PLEASE ?

moonspace
moonspace

I just bought this today at the perfume shop (UK) and love it! I was looking forward to trying laphrodisiack but it wasn't released over here :-(

RoRoSe

I am so interested in Black XS and It's flankers. I have them all ..

But hopefully this one have the quality of (L'exces) not the latest flanker (L'Aphrodisiaque) which lasts less than 1 hour !

I love Paco Rabanne Black XS Line for both Men/Women, creative with Gothic/young Hype ..

sheherazade80
sheherazade80

i agree with Musky, what's the point in outing all these flankers/elixirs if they are unfindable everywhere??? Where is the Aphrodisiaque! I can find XS everywhere in my country, but the latest versions are really unfindable and if I ask the shop assistants (whom in my country usually don't even know if they're selling perfumes or cakes...)they look at me and try to saddle me with the regular xs... so annoying!!!

Musky4

Excited to try this one, just hope it's available in the UK, as I've been unable to find L'Aphrodisiaque anywhere...

kl99
kl99

Pure genious. The packaging. Nothing refined.. but what a impact! The line of this bottle has finally found its best in this edition. Look like a modern version of Joy de Jean Patou (the chinese ancient extract).
In a good juice we hope. Actually sound like good.

COSMICSCENTS
COSMICSCENTS

The best stuff is always limited edition, why can't they just keep this in the regular line? if it's a love potion I want to have it all the time!:)

Black XS Potion for Her by Paco Rabanne 3.61 out of 5 based on 48 ratings and 16 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Paco Rabanne Black XS Potion for Her fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Paco Rabanne Black XS Potion for Her, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Black XS Potion for Her by Paco Rabanne. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Black XS Potion for Her by Paco Rabanne represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.