Designers » N-Q » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Black XS for Her Paco Rabanne for women
dislike

I have it: 1651 I had it: 1078 I want it: 1388 My signature: 67

cacao
Black XS for Her Paco Rabanne for women Videos Black XS for Her Paco Rabanne for women Videos
Black XS for Her Paco Rabanne for women Pictures Black XS for Her Paco Rabanne for women Pictures Black XS for Her Paco Rabanne for women Pictures Black XS for Her Paco Rabanne for women Pictures Black XS for Her Paco Rabanne for women Pictures Black XS for Her Paco Rabanne for women Pictures Black XS for Her Paco Rabanne for women Pictures Black XS for Her Paco Rabanne for women Pictures

Super popular Black XS has got a female companion – Black XS For Her, presented by Paco Rabanne on May 30, 2007.

This modern floral-fruity composition starts sharp and spicy with cranberry, pink peppercorn and tamarind notes around the heart of hellebore noir rose, black violet and cocoa blossom. The base notes are patchouli, Massoia wood and vanilla.

The perfume was created by Emilie Coppermann i Marc Buxton of Symrise. The face of the fragrance is Italian model Bianca Balti. It comes as Eau de Toilette in an interesting and appealing black and purple bottle adorned with a beautiful rose. It is accompanied with matching products.

Black XS for Her was created by Emilie (Bevierre) Coppermann and Mark Buxton.

Cranberry Pink Pepper Tamarind

princetongirl

The sexiest perfume ever ....perfect for winter !soooooo yummy <3

tatonnement
tatonnement

This is quite the interesting scent for me. Normally one to shy away from florals and sweet smelling scents, something in this fragrance sticks in my palette. It posesses a capturing pull between feminine and masculine, sweet and spicy, naughty and nice. The opening is very sweet and drenched in alcohol reminiscent of hairspray- not too appealing. However, once it settles, it transforms into a spicy, deep and likeable fragrance. The drydown smells like peppery rose with a hint of patchouli and musky cranberry. Not the most complex scent but a good one to have on hand when one tires of overpowering, decadent niche scents. The lasting power on this isn't long but maybe that's a good thing - less is more in this case.

tumpabanerjee
tumpabanerjee

This one does hav some slight spicy notes to it. Bt this one is too sweet, I will never buy this. I'm reviewing this for people who like sexy warm, slightly spicy scents, with Woody notes, like Versace crystal noir etc. Coz this one is nothing like that. If u r not a fan of sweet perfumes, Plz don't blind but this, coz it will smell cloyingly sweet on people like us.. Otherwise I think it's a beautiful fragrance for little over sweet n soft spicy scent lovers..

armacoonsum
armacoonsum

Oh, dear. I love this even more than I just knew I would... it is indeed fruitchouli... May I coin a new acronym? CSS- can't stop sniffing. It is all of the dark, warm cocoa, the tart red berries, the nearly peppery patchouli I wanted it to be, drizzled in molten caramel-vanilla-honey-musk. Just absolutely delicious. For me, top notes & drydown were opposite of what many experienced-- I got the ever-so-slightly unisex vibe at first spritz, and it became fruiier and more honeyed as it developed. There is a tiny nod to Escada Magnetism, but *much* darker... I expect there are similarities to Flowerbomb and maybe even Killer Queen, going by listed notes, but have too little experience with those to say with any certainty. I do not get any Angel, at all. This one smells like the color of the bottle it is in. Angel does not smell "magenta" to me. ;)I wish I didn't love it, because now I MUST own a full bottle. The biggest one.

loonad
loonad

this one would be the rock princess sister while ricci ricci would be the preppy princess sister.love them both and both seem to have common notes.black xs gives you a certain edge.it is very sexy.

lyciumchld
lyciumchld

It's nice enough, but on my skin it smells like men's cologne. I wonder if the vendor I bought the sample from gave me the men's version instead?

dianacreole
dianacreole

The last thing I need is ANOTHER perfume but MY GOD this smells good. Just like all the other reviewers said, it's clearly in the flower bomb, lolita lempicka, and angel family but unapologetically dark and mysterious too! I'm a little surprised that 7 years have gone by and I haven't noticed this sensual dark chocolate berry. There's a really good chance I will be purchasing this soon.

Lybarra118
Lybarra118

What a yummy fragrance! The chocolate (Cacao) note usually becomes bitter and a bit sour on my skin (like dark chocolate), but as Vintage_Witch said, this is like spiked hot milk chocolate, and just as smooth.

The tamarind is noticeable, too, and the tartness/tanginess of it seems to keep the scent as a whole from being overly sweet. Goodness how I love to eat tamarind candy.

Black XS is mysteriously sweet, deliciously dark, with the perfect amount of patchouli and rose to keep it from crossing into Aquolina Pink Sugar territory.

A bit different for me, but a nice surprise nonetheless.
Come on cold weather! I need to wear this bad-boy asap.

Projection is moderate, longevity is about 4-6 hours. Longer when sprayed on clothes.

Update 10.14.14: Definitely has a hot chocolate dry down. Also, longevity is more like a strong 10 hours, and that's on skin! Not sure where the 4-6 came from.

Spangle
Spangle

Fans of Escada Magnetism - Lolita Lempicka - Angel - Flowerbomb.... you will like this.

It's very dark, deep, sexy, sensual. Vanilla, cinnemon, and a lovely note that I just can't quite place... it's smoky but subtly, just the right amoubt. It smells amazing - definitely a stand out scent, like the above that I mentioned. Only problem is that it lasts about an hour on me :(.

vintage_witch
vintage_witch

this little lady is the people pleaser in my collection of perfumes. everytime i wear black xs i turn into a chick magnet. the boys loves it too (duh!) but girls tend to be a bit more verbal about it! haha

to me this frag smells like spiked hot chocolate and ripe red berries on top of smoky wood notes. im glad that the cranberry leaves a sweet juicy scent on my skin with just a pinch of sourness. my skin chemistry have a tendency to turn fruity frags into screechy fume monsters. this is one of the exceptions. i wear black xs when i want to be girly and sexy. when i want to put my black sparkly stilettos on and dance to ariana grande (lately i have been obsessed with her song love me harder). black xs is a glamorous party princess that can rock both the LBD and a cozy knitted sweater on a cold autumn night.

btw; for some reason this scent makes me crave turkish delight! haha... it might be the mellow roses and smooth vanilla that plays with my mind. wich is awesome! i love that it makes my mouth water.

gracenote-floralspice
gracenote-floralspice

I wore this years ago. Loved the berries and wood combination. However the cocoa did not feature, anyhow not on my skin. A bold statement especially if you are in the stage of life where making a statement is significant. I have passed my bottle on to my much younger sister and it sits perfectly on her. Long live Black XS for her. Though I think I am placing it in the like category.

Miruna
Miruna

I've tried it once, smells like an UNISEX perfume on my skin...

tanzp
tanzp

smells nothing like killer queen

Obssessed!
Obssessed!

I love it. Its sweet but feels a bit more grown up. I love anything with patchouli and vanilla in it. It almost reminds me of a burnt candy smell but its nice?

Andi Rrr
Andi Rrr

A warm powdery vanilla...a little bit of sweetness and a little bit of grunge. The fragrance is pleasant but it seems a little unbalanced making it feel to "costume-y" and not necessarily versatile enough for daily wear. Nice to have on hand when you need a short intermission from your standard winter fragrance.

Tine1world
Tine1world

Wow. I just received this this morning I have never smelt it. It was in fact one of those blind buys.

I used to wear XS pour femme. I was very used to it back in the 1990's. I even had my then hubby wear the homme version. A night out meant we both wore our respective XS's I had the body spray too.

The original XS was more for the summer.

People ought to stop picking on Paco.

I've not met a Paco fragrance I don't like?

I'm going to review this. I like it already it's rich and I love that.

Layering has really gone out of fashion. Pity. As this adds something really intoxicating to the fragrance's overall output.

I wish I could do this with 'Black XS'. (layering)

See you all here again soon. When I have something worthwhile to say other than I like it.

Cheers T.

jenniferjean
jenniferjean

I was given Black XS by a friend, otherwise I'd never have even tried it. I usually loathe pachouli, dislike vanilla, and would never seek out a fruity-floral based perfume. But this... what is IN it? The first spray won me over, and for three days now I've worn no other. It is entirely possible the rest of my fragrance collection will remain neglected until the bottle is empty!

TattooGypsy
TattooGypsy

This fragrance is 'fruitchouli' extreme as others have mentioned. This smells wonderful really, but I have rated this as a 'like' as opposed to a 'love' because it just doesn't last very long on me, and settles into a drydown that has a masculine feel to me, and I dislike unisex scents in general...I am a woman and want to smell it. Wish this one stayed as strong and fragrant as it does straight out of the bottle!

faeriegiirl
faeriegiirl

I absolutely love this fragrance. It's not as sweet on me but its almost a fresh scent on my skin almost masculine. I get no vanilla at all but woods and musk. It is divine in the heat and the cold. Cool weather brings out the sweeter notes on my skin, when in summer they seem to hide behind the musk and woods. It lasts forever on me but sillage could be better. I belive it's a safe blind buy, nothing to risky.

boutonstendres
boutonstendres

Black XS For Her smelled pretty damned great at first. Now it's headed quickly for Overdone Fruitchouli country, population Tattoo Loverdose, Forbidden Euphoria and countless others. The cranberry, cacao, patchouli AND pepper start to cloy (patchouli and pepper? no no no, choose one, Paco and step the heck away--too late, it's already dead). I'm tired of peppery patchouli overdose ruining fruit compositions. Ugh. Another one bites the dust.

Tovah
Tovah

LOVE this! Sexy: powdery-vanilla-cocoa-whispers of patchouli...a gourmand that's perfect for hot weather.

maybe_maybe not*
maybe_maybe not*

Really nice fragrance...Yoy do get the cacao note at the beginning,but as it fades away,you can smell something familiar but not common or usual.Definately not girly but feminine indeed.I wish I had tried it earlier,can 't wait for winter to get it!

hedikukk
hedikukk

I sprayed it on one hand and then left the store and just casually sniffed it and I was mesmerized. It smelled sooooo good. The drydown brings a masculine undertone to it.

Flávia C
Flávia C

I'm loving this one! Very sexy perfume and a bit of "rocky-alternative" style :-)
I´m not a fan of sweet perfumes, but this is a sweet-good-one! The cacao makes it sweet, but it´s a creamy and not loud type of sweet. The vanilla and the warm spicy makes it even better. It´s a noticible perfume and very unique. Very feminine one! I recomend.

Estou amando este perfume! É bem sexy e feminino e tem uma pitada de "rock-alternativo"..bem de leve. O cacau deixa ela docinho, mas não é aquele doce forte, bem diferente dos florais. A baunilha e a pimenta são bem perceptiveis e deixam o perfume mais especial. A fixação e a projeção são boas, moderadas. É um perfume de personalidade, na minha opinião. Para mulheres delicadas e com personalidade.

Whiteclimax
Whiteclimax

Sexy strawberry bomb!!
Although I don't like srawberry scents, this is a really attractive one. Perfect for night clubs.

toto453
toto453

Pleasant scent. Young or mature no matter. Subtil, sweet, fresh, a bit spicy maybe. Something particular too, I don't know what but that attracts me :)

PurpleLilac
PurpleLilac

One of the best fruity spicy fragrances there. Cranberry gives it some freshness and takes it away from the cloying category of fragrances and patchouli and rose make it less girly and more sexy and grown up.

enbigerceksour
enbigerceksour

i love it. this is my sign scent.

Sweelty
Sweelty

This is the only sexy sedative perfume for women that I know. Just love it.period.

ameliunim
ameliunim

Mmm.. it' so warm and cosy. I can feel vanilla and cacao. I'm a huge fan of sweet perfum (I mean - really sweet, not just something with small vanilla amount) and for me it's appropriate sweet not too much not too little (I'd say it's not enough sweet for me right now). The combination of scents is really good, however it doesn't last on my skin long enough.

AVASCONCELOS
AVASCONCELOS

PERFUME MUITO GOSTOSO NA SÁIDA, MAS DEPOIS DE 30 MINUTOS ENFRAQUECE..

Chiquis
Chiquis

Why why oh why is Paco Rabanne pulling away from his female fragrances?? Black XS and its flankers can only be found on Amazon and discount online retailers. I could only find Lady Million at Macy’s… Sephora isn’t even selling it anymore (in the US). Both fragrances were really well done by Paco Rabanne, but I guess his bread and butter was coming from 1 Million. Sigh.

Anyways, Black XS is just perfection. I bought this last fall and I noticed when it was chilly outside that the patchouli and the woodsy notes stood out the most. However, now that the weather is warming up I get more of the cranberry and cacao notes when I’ve worn Black XS recently. It’s so delicious. In a time when so many perfumes smell the same, I can’t think of anything that smells like Black XS.

I would best describe this as a deep, sweet scent that is well balanced. Not as woodsy as Euphoria, not overly sweet like my other love Fantasy, not chocolatey like some might think by seeing that cacao note but also not a cranberry bomb… It’s just well balanced and sexy. It’s also deep and dark without being masculine. In my opinion Black XS is still quite feminine.

The other day I sprayed this on a few minutes before my friend came over my place. She walked in and the first thing she said was how great it smelled in my bedroom. She stated it smelled “classy” but she couldn’t identify a particular scent or smell. Just “classy”.

I purchased my EDT from Amazon. I was worried it would be super watered down, but sillage and longevity have both been pretty good. Sillage is definitely at least arms length distance. Longevity on my skin is 5 hours and on clothes has been until they are washed. I wouldn’t suggest this for work as it can be a bit strong… This is a GREAT nighttime scent, especially for girls night out/nightclubs/parties, etc.

szilvihorv
szilvihorv

My nose is not very good with sweet scents. Unless they include some unusual notes, all of the sweet fruity fragrances smell the same to me. I guess it all comes down to cacao and tamarind with the pink pepper combination that makes it stand out for me. I didn't expect much when I tested it today, but apart from being positively surprised by the pleasant smell, I also experienced a little time travel back to when I was barely fourteen and got my very first bottle of perfume from my mother: Indian Summer Red by Priscilla Presley. I have been heartbroken when I realised it's not no longer on the market and felt a little magic in the air when I was reminded to it by Black XS for Her. Very unexpected.
The bottle is outstanding, my cudos for the designer.
The downside, it fades quickly.

Quarantine
Quarantine

Oh my goodness, this is just pure seduction in a bottle! After much searching, I can finally say I have found my perfect fragrance for nights out, maybe even my all time favourite scent. Not at all bad for a blind buy based on reviews alone! It's a beautiful hypnotic blend of musky sweetness, gentle spice and dark fruitiness and lasts for ages. The ultimate weapon of seduction for any femme fatale, I'm absolutely in love!

Flowerviolence
Flowerviolence

Great fragrance, low sillage

elnaz_sn
elnaz_sn

I do really like this one, its a feminine,warm,sexy smell, with a touch of rock and roll. Not sure if I get the rock and roll because of the scent or because it looks rock and roll. Its a unique smell and I have been asked by others what is it I'm wearing, which appeals to me, I'm not a fan of universally known scents. Its a dark Vanilla sugar scent.

Sxaninha
Sxaninha

Another of my favorites for nights out. Deep-spicy-rosy fragrance! I think it's a very sexy scent. The rose, pink pepper and the cacao are standing out! The bottle is gorgeous! Like the most of Paco Rabanne's perfumes, they are distinct from all the others. Love the Men version too, to die for!!
AR: 20-35years

MeThePerson
MeThePerson

Oh, I can't leave this any longer! The original BXS is one of the best fragrances I have ever smelled on most women, there is a facet to match most skin types in my experience and it always enthrals me. I actually had no interest in fragrance until I met my wife. She bought me the Men's BXS in 2005 when she raved about it being the most unusual but beautiful fragrance and so different to everything else. Well,... I loved it. So much so, that I wore it for the following five years whenever I was home... If there was any left after my wife had used it! Move on two years later and BXS for Her is released. I fell for it immediately! The notes blended perfectly and in harmony with the male fragrance to such an extent I regularly wore both at the same time- The opening pink pepper, tart Cranberries and the Tamarind Blossom giving a wine-like piquancy to the woodsy notes... Almost mouth-wateringly so. Already there is a familiar faint warm chocolate note, bitter sweet and teasing. And then!... Oh,... Oh my,... The heart and base notes... Mmmmm... Sexy sweet velvet... The olfactory embodiment of a deepest rich red Rose that used to grow in our garden, so smooth but dreamily heady and luxurious, almost black in it's depth of colour and opulence... The petals so soft but full bodied and... I dunno',... 'Juicy'... as though to squeeze them would release some sweet, rich liqueur. The Black Violet and Cocoa Flower adding a lovely little sexy sway to the sultry Hellebore Rose. Finally, in the base,... The always aphrodisiacal Vanilla drapes itself over the whole like a silken sheet over the spent but cozily curled-up lover in your warm bed.
...
Ahem...
* coughs nervously *
... Sorry. Active imagination.
And that's just from my memory.
BlackXS ForHer doesn't Samba up to you in a skintight leotard and drag you away to the middle of the dance floor,... She sways past,... catching your eye at the last moment,... and you follow, helplessly captivated.
BlackXS ForHer is a playful, demure and sexy fragrance that I believe and hope will be timeless. I think I've forgotten it, then I smell it again and it's like a drug, You can forget about it momentarily, hide it away, lose yourself in another passion, try to distance yourself,... But however you try to ignore it or forget about it, it will catch your eye, beckon you with a curled finger... and blow you a soft kiss through inviting lips... A man doesn't stand a chance of ignoring her!

arrode
arrode

This definitely has a similar smell to Lancome's La Vie Est Belle, but a lighter, more wearable version of it. Sweet and tart from the fruit and dries down to patchouli and vanilla. Very pleasant and lovely. Right up my scent profile alley. :) Love this.

scarlett.angel
scarlett.angel

My current favorite. When I saw the beautiful bottle I hoped the scent would match. I love the black gothic rose design which appeals to me. The scent is the most unique I've come across. Starts out spicy, then settles down to a pleasant warm vanilla which lingers on skin all day. So many beautiful layers to this fragrance. It's like a dark chocolate, berry vanilla dessert mixed with leather. Sweet but sexy at the same time!

thatjacksonchicck

Is the best perfume I've ever heard!!!
Has very good notes very sweet and juicy.
Also the longevity of the notes is very high,it remained on my hands four hours a good record :)
So..of this perfume I prefer more the middle notes that are less intense of the first notes.
One word for describe this amazing amazing fragrance:sexy sexy sexy sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LisaMari
LisaMari

Another so-what fragrance. Nothing 'black', edgy or interesting about it. Its just milk chocolate safe and generic. Kate by Kate Moss is more memorable and moody than this blaness.

ladygya86
ladygya86

It's floral,warm and powdery.I just love it!Unforgettable!

Mandy31
Mandy31

This is absolutely gorgeous. I initially get cranberry and pepper, then the cacao, violet and rose come on. It dries down to vanilla, rose & cacao, in that order of descending intensity. Lasts 5-6 hrs, longer on clothes, also the rose in intenser on clothes. I get a sense of warmth and well being when I'm wearing XS. Warm, spicy and sweet, yes.

Edit: sprayed on yesterday around 11 a.m, stayed with me all night. Just when I thought it had gone, the fragrance reappeared, this happened several times. Still getting whiffs from my jacket this morning!

mschnabel666
mschnabel666

I really adore this perfume! It's not my typical foody/gourmand but it's girlie with a hint of masculine and enough sweet to be delicious. I love the bottle! It seems to last long on me, I get whiffs of it during the day, but maybe it's on my clothes better than my skin? Anyways, a spicy peppery sweet!

Miriana93
Miriana93

This scent is very sweet, feminine and mysterious. It makes you stand out in the crowd. It smells wonderful, has a slightly masculine scent but then it is mixed with fruit and sweet notes that make it so feminine. I love the cranberry and vanilla scents mixed together. I just can't get enough. They gave me a tester on NYE and I was hooked. I need to own this. Lovely - a great night time scent. Unfortunately, the silage is not good - up to 4 hours on my skin.

STARISH
STARISH

This is my forever favourite.
I really love the notes of rose and cacao, its a cool sweety floral scent, like a rocker princess. I think matchhes the personality of nice girls with strong personalities ;D

Maismais
Maismais

I really love it but Its very poor at sillage and long lasting... Too bad:(

rc12
rc12

Black XS has a similar type of sweetness as Angel, not gourmand like many of today's sweet fragrances but sharp and edgy. It is a full-bodied long lasting fragrance with attitude. If you like Angel I recommend getting a whiff of this :)

Arunas.K
Arunas.K

Dear Ladies,

Please listen to the opinion of a man regarding this. it is SEXY SEXY SEXY.

I have bought this perfume to my ex girlfriend a few years ago. She once mentioned this, and I have bought it following her words. She was very happy.

This is a great sweet, yet spicy fragrance for women. Whenever I smell this on the street I remember her.

The power of smells is great. And ladies, if you want to smell nice use this. This is absolutely gorgeous. This is of course evening smell, but could work in winter, if you want to warm up a bit. It is spicy, sexy and sweet. This how a good girl gone bad should smell. But in a good way.

9/10 for womens perfume. Would never buy this for my future wife/girlfriend due to the memories mentioned. But I must say, all others - go for it.

Pure sensuality and sexual energy in a bottle.

the_new_esta
the_new_esta

This scent is the infant of Lady Million! Such a similar fragrance, but much more pleasing and less in-your-face. I very much dislike its lasting power; because I very much LOVE this fragrance. It's spiced berries and musky vanilla - so enticing.

kay0981
kay0981

This is an intriguing, distinctive and unforgettable scent, and there is nothing else quite like it on the fragrance market right now. This bold composition beautifully combines the sourness of cranberry, the sweetness of cacao and the spiciness of pink pepper. I guess some comparisons could be made between this and Thierry Mugler's Angel, which shares its sweet chocolate aroma, patchouli and fruity undertones. That's not to say that the two are similar, but they do share certain characteristics, and if you like Angel, you are quite likely to enjoy Black XS.

This fragrance is modern, sexy and confident; it makes a statement right from the beginning with a sharp opening of cranberry and pink pepper, which dries down to a warm, sweet aroma of cacao and earthy patchouli. It's an unusual, but well balanced range of notes. The composition is sweet, sour and bitter all at the same time. It's slightly unpredictable, but works really well - the notes are blended to perfection, so they do not clash, but rather compliment each other creating a dense, dark, raw and sexy composition.

Although most seem to recommend this for winter, I think that Black XS is quite versatile, and would do well in every season. The projection and longevity are fantastic, and I really like the bottle design – it's dark, modern, stylish and slightly rebellious, and I think that it matches the scent quite well. Black XS is a really good choice if you like unusual, non-mainstream, spicy scents. I reach for this whenever I'm having a bad day and need a confidence boost; it makes me feel bold, and like I'm ready to take on the whole world!
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

lily13ana
lily13ana

When I put it on my hand it reminded my of Tocade, but Tocade is better.

nitschevo
nitschevo

Tested this on Saturday and oddly enough it reminded me of Angel. Well maybe not that odd - they share a strong Cacao and Patchouli note after all. But since I tested it only on paper and not on skin this might develope differntly. Nice one!

fxfxfx
fxfxfx

this one lasts forever on my shirt..and every time i wear it...people will compliment me.
it was a blind buy but it was all worth it...
one of my precious collection ever...

thatjacksonchicck

This perfume is faboulous is a combination of sweet notes and fruit notes.
Pacoraban is a perfume that i wear in special nights especially when i go out with my friends and they do me always good compliments even my cat appreciate this perfume a lot!
In this perfume i love so much the sent of pink pepper and the switness of vanilla at dry down,because this perfume reflects my personality a lot especially this two notes :)

chuetta
chuetta

I think if i wasn't such a perfume shore this would be my signature scent. However, it Is my go-to perfume. It os sweet and people will want to eat you

Luthien999
Luthien999

Cocoa Chocolate with some fruits and spice. Yummy, luxurious and stylish fragrance. My boyfriend purchased the biggest bottle (80 ml) for me. Paco Rabanne, You are doing it well. Rock on! lml

bojana23
bojana23

it is the first perfume i ever bought for myself (now about 5 years ago, around age 13) and i have loved it eversince! i don't see why people find it a night/party/winter smell, i can wear it all the time, summer or winter (not that it matters much, i live in the Netherlands, it's basically spring all year).
i just always feel like i'm on top of the world when i wear this perfume! definitely a keeper!

edna maria de lima rocha
edna maria de lima rocha

acho que ele faz a linha de perfumes como CH Carolina Herreira...muito bom ..adorável pr o dia tarde e noite..

This is very sweet and fruity but also spicy at the same time. I like it, it's lovely but not the most original one. It reminds me other sweet spicy perfumes.
I love pink pepper and vanilla in it though.

Msparasito
Msparasito

i love this perfume! it's a wonderful and sexy mix of chocolate resulting in a sweet, feminine and dark smell.

farah.dhaher
farah.dhaher

I didn't like it any more and i never find any sense just a water i don't know why,i think it's a fake bottle,

Musky4
Musky4

Absolutely one of my favourite perfumes and the only one in my modest collection that my husband consistently compliments me on (in fact, it's the only one he ever notices me wearing). This really has everything, it's feminine, flirty, sexy, dark, mysterious and just smells divine. The combination of the cranberries, rose, cocoa, vanilla and patchouli is perfect and I've repurchased this several times, most recently buying the largest bottle available. I naturally tried the L'Exces version when it was launched, but much prefer the original, as I find that L'Exces is heavier, less sensual and much less interesting.

tropico
tropico

i've been using this since i was fifteen, so nearly four years. it's the perfect evening scent. it's dark and kind of heavy, but for me, it's perfect for the night :) it's a sexy scent, the choolate and berries really come through

lady_D
lady_D

My first encounter with Black XS was actually in the form of a shower gel at a friend`s house. Oh, it was the perfect scent, and I could not get enough of it. So sexy, sweet and like nothing else I had smelled. It came with me everywhere I went, I could not get it out of my mind, I knew it would suit me so well. Finally I went to the perfume shop, tried it out, expressed my love for it, and not long after I received it as a gift. I was so so happy, I think I oversprayed a bit the first time I opened my bottle, and everybody could smell what a great sillage this perfume has. However, Black XS has never given me any headaches or felt cloying. It opens up with a burst of spicy pepper and cranberry, then the cacao and patchouli comes in with nice rose note at the top. Drydown has some vanilla and wood. Altogether it creates this perfect spicy sweet and fruity floraly perfume, especially great for cold and frosty winter days when all its comforting beauty can be discovered. And it stays forever around me. I usually do not repurchase my perfumes, but for this I kept a few drops to remind me that I have to get a new bottle. I bought Black XS L`Exces instead, to try something new. However, when I finish it, I will probably get back to my initial love.

Thutel
Thutel

muito gostoso mesmo...cranberry..frutal maravilhoso ameiiiiiiiii... é para se usar dia dia noite a noite ..DELÍCIA..

Nil3
Nil3

All the way home I was thinking what to write on this site. And I finally came up with the best way. Bulletin points:
- 1980's
-The very well scented armpit of your biggest obsession of a man.
- Adrenalin in a bottle.
- Sassyness.
- Personality.
- Sweaty passionate sex.
- Heartbeat.
- A woman with balls!

I already adore 'Ultraviolet' by Paco. But now,I'm worshipping Paco for this...for this courageous,and again Masterpiece of a perfume. I smelled it through my blazer.

The person whose nose is behind this one has dirty dirty thoughts and wasn't sober while creating it. ;)
Emelie and Mark were def. smoking something.

JasmineBeautiful
JasmineBeautiful

I love it :) Very sweet smells like chocolate and it's kinda long lasting

ver jaina
ver jaina

Damn patchouli & pink pepper is all i got on my skin :(
But when my room mate wears my sample the air in our room feels so nice & sweet, and she wears it well. warm sexy vanilla. Another perfume i like to smell on others but not for me.

Toom_Snoopy

I decide to review this again after I realized I love it. :D Black XS is sweet ripe cranberry juice. The fruitiness is not jammy but it's deep which is uplifting for me. The drydown is cranberries mixed with vanilla and cacao, sexy, delicious yet lovely! It's strong if spray too much, just one or two spritz is enough. Paco Rabanne is good at making great sillage and longevity for sure.

janelle70
janelle70

Attractive and unique opening [Tamarind?? What the -- we use that for sinigang broth in the P.I.! Although my nose never got to isolate this note :) ] but the vanilla-cacao mix it settled into kinda bored me after a couple hours. My teenage daughter likes it though and said it was powdery in a good way. She liked it even more when she saw the semi-rocker chic bottle. Maybe I'll buy it for her if she's a good girl. :D

EllyBabeGold
EllyBabeGold

This is simply Cherry on fire, supersexy, young, I get compliments everytime I wear it.

A perfume like no other. It is smoked and flowery but not powdery nor old. I have finnished a few bottles of Black XS and always keep one around.

I don't like perfumes with an "old hint" and I see alot of people saying it is strong, and it is indeed but in a good way. 100% pleasant.
A perfume like no other indeed!

deetopia
deetopia

Love love love this perfume. It's probably the best vanilla-cacao I ever found and wear. If you like something sweet, flowerbomb like, try this one.

Aku pertama kali tertarik pada parfum ini lantaran dibilangin copy cat-nya Flowerbomb. Harga Flowerbomb kan mahal banget, jadi aku memutuskan beli yang ini. Ternyata, emang ada beberapa kemiripan, tetapi menurutku Black XS punya gaya tersendiri. Kayaknya note cacao-nya lebih keluar.

Ini baunya mantap banget, apalagi kalau di dalam ruangan ber-AC. Dijamin bakal menyebar ke seluruh ruangan. Mungkin perlu hati-hati kalau di luar ruangan, karena bisa jadi terlalu nyegrok. Tetapi overall, parfum ini worth banget buat jadi koleksi terutama buat Anda yang suka sama yang manis-manis ala gourmand.

peferrarine
peferrarine

I liked it, but i don't think is for me. I like to smell in other people's skin.
I mostly get cacao, cranberry and pink pepper. It's feminine (not that i think that fragrances have genders, but you know what i mean), but not girlie.
Reminds me a little bit of Rebelle by Rihanna, probably the cacao/vanilla thing, except that Rebelle is less fruity and warmer. Reminds me of La Petite Robe Noire by Guerlain as well, minus the smoke-incensed smell present on the Guerlain one.
Actually, i think that the girl who uses Black XS would go out with the girl who uses LPRN, but she would be a little more feet on the ground, while the Guerlain one would be the one who talks louder and just wants to have fun.

Anyway, i liked it. Just not for me.

peppermint_07
peppermint_07

From the very first whiff, i was captivated. It was like finally meeting my soulmate. It was pure heaven in a bottle.

The cranberry and cacao notes give it sweetness, while the pink pepper renders a spicy kick. And oh my, the woody vanillic drydown is to die for.

Only a femme fatale can pull off this perfume with finesse. A lady in the streets, but a freak in the sheets. A clever mysterious woman who knows what she wants and goes after it with no apologies.

I feel sexy when wearing this, and I receive plenty of compliments from guys. This is definitely a mainstay in my collection.

Repeat.Lynn
Repeat.Lynn

I smelled both today.. but not sure which one is better the new one or the original.. I am not a floral person but the new one I personally didn't detect to much rose scent.. hmmm now to decide.. I did buy the new Desire one ..love it!!

nightcat23
nightcat23

Really interesting scent. I've always found pink pepper to give a fragrance a sharp kick of sweetness. This is definitely a clubbing or partying scent. I couldn't imagine wearing this during the day in hot weather or casual days at the office.

It's dark and edgy, spicy and modern. It's a rock 'n' roll kinda scent. It's also got this masculine edge to it, that makes it smell like there's cologne in there too. A guy could definitely pull this off because it's very unisex and multidimensional.

Iriscr
Iriscr

Me encanta frutas rojas con misterio, para noche excelente

daredevil
daredevil

Sweet but edgy, soft but spicy,Black Xs is my fragrance. Its like love. Its sweet but rough. But since you will find it its yours.

simone.fatale
simone.fatale

At the first sniff I was very sceptical that this would turn out to be an overly sweet, sickening generic fruity conoction yet again, but seconds into the fragrance, I was overwhelmed with a beautiful spicy sour cranberry juice morphing into a glorious rosebush from time to time. As the time went by, the juicy, moist cranberry started to give way to a very deep, sensual mix of cocoa and patchouli. 6 hours later, all that could be traced on my skin was a gentle, feminine vanilla aura, faintly reminding me of some candy I can't quite remember. On my clothes, the fruity cranberry tone lasted all night and far into the morning.
All in all, it's an alluring feminine fragrance, flirty and invigorating with the spicy sourness and very comforting when the cocoa kicks in, like a warm friendly hug. It's more of a crowd pleaser than something edgy and original, but it has a special spicy kick that sets it apart from other fragrances in this category. It's definitely not my signature scent but something I'm sure to come back to again and again and again. It's just lovely.

kayraven
kayraven

I got a sample from a store and am very surprised to find out how beautiful this scent is. It's a fruity floral woody fragrance, which is a fusion of hellebore rose, with tamarind blossom, pink peppercorns and cranberry in the sharp, fresh top note, and a heavy dose of massoia wood, patchouli and vanilla in the base note. This seems unique and definitely a scent with an attitude. The bottle is rebelishly beautiful, very trendy, modern, stylish and appealing. I would definitely purchase this, but as for me the scent is a tad too sweet. If it wouldn't bee this fruity sweet, I'd get it instantly.

Laurynngd
Laurynngd

This is my favorite fragance. I´ve been using it for several years and still love it. Very sweet. And love the bottle too.

Vampiris
Vampiris

to me, clean is the word for this scent..I love to wear it when there is no special occasion

it's a sweet dark princess in my collections, pretty and fun

Many Black XS lovers prefer to wear it in cold weather and at night time, well the fruity notes just scream Spring/Summer to me..it smells fruity and extremely clean to my nose, just wonderful for a hot summer day

I can always smell a hint of detergent and the cranberry note in it..this combination makes it special..it's not a typical girly sweet scent, I feel independent, sweet and fresh when I am wearing it..

it's perfect when I wear it with just a sleeveless top and jeans/shorts in hot days..Black XS is a great scent, easy to wear and love it in the heat

longevity is minimum of 6 hours on me, gorgeous bottle at affordable price..I always refill the travalo atomiser with it and keep it in my purse

VanilllaPrincess

I wear this scent mainly at night, or when I'm going to a party or clubbing. Men seem to find it irresistible!

amandaj1024
amandaj1024

I am really surprised that this is labeled a floral woody musk, because on me it is a fruity floral. Which is a shame, because I was really hoping that my skin would amp up the patchouli, cocoa, and wood. Instead, the cranberry comes in strong, but it is made warmer and a little less sharp with the basenotes. It's warmth increases as it sits on the skin, but still no detectable notes besides fruit. I like this scent, but I don't think I could tell it apart from the eight bajillion other fruity florals out there. It reminds me of Calvin Klein's Euphoria as well as something you would buy from Victoria's Secret. It is something I would wear if I received it as a gift or spray on at a friend's house, but not something I would purchase myself.

Update: At the three and a half hour mark I got this incredible sweet, soft, and a little bit musky smell when I put my nose right up next to my skin. Sadly, thirty minutes later I could not detect any trace of scent at all. But now I might consider buying a bottle just to get that half hour of bliss.

StellaXYH
StellaXYH

Black XS for Her opens like a cranberry candy and soon evolves into a beautiful floral scent. The sourness of cranberry offer some refreshment. The cacao is also present at this early stage. However, it's far from being a chocolate gourmand scent. The bitterness and the cacao aroma complement the floral notes perfectly and bring the personality out of the mild femininity.

Towards the base, it gradually settles down into a musky vanilla scent with a gentle touch of patchouli. Soothing and comforting at first glance, it still tickles with a little spice.

The sillage is moderate and the longevity is around 8 hours. Considering that it's an EDT, the performance is quite satisfying. It's a fragrance in the trend of 'sweet patchouli' IMO. However, I find it not that ostentatious and I'm pretty intrigued by the understated cacao and spices that manage to accentuate the flowers and the vanilla beautifully. I'd recommend it to sweet noses.

izumilove
izumilove

I love this! It is quite strong and if I'm not careful it can give me a headache! I love the gothic style of the bottle and I love the scent. It is pretty sweet, but I like the touch of darkness there is. I think it is great for going out at night or when I want to smell a bit more noticeable. I can detect the cranberry and pink pepper in this the most. Not a scent for everyone, definitely more for the younger crowd. Not very sophisticated, but definitely would be a favourite for many.

Reemy
Reemy

I adore it.. but when it cools down, it starts to smell like smoke! like cigarettes.

anaf505
anaf505

is good if like sweet fragrances. is really sweet, but quite good. I tried 3 times on my skin, i got really queasy. Don't know why. I want to try hard because I loved the smell, I wanted to buy. But no ... :(

Lavallectra
Lavallectra

I got an opening of pepper, rose and cacao which I thought was a bit confusing the first time I sprayed it, but then cranberry hit me and it was a great smell, and a little spicy and woody. Very sexy but casual enough for day or night wear.... I wear this everywhere, even to work in an office (this office is quite lax though). On me the dry down smells like pink musk sticks. I've bought 3 bottles now, it's so addictive :)

marily
marily

I love strawberries and I can feel them in this scent but I don't like it very much...it's overpowering and makes me feel dizzy,have a headache...I recommend to try this first to your skin 'cos it doen't suit to any chemistry body! It has a very good longevity

liiva

It is very fruity for me, I want much more cacao, sometimes I mix together Black xs with Oriflame-Love Potion becouse in this there are very much cacao. But sometimes I start to think what I need to say if someone ask for me what I am wearing. :)

Ebony58
Ebony58

The packaging is great. However, the perfume not so It is so sweet it reminds me of candy floss at a fair that you can only take in small doses. It actually gave me a headache. On others it smells okay. But for me it doesn't live up to all the hype.

beauty_girl

How odd!!! One spray on the hand and it smells like the popcorn on the carnevals!!!

beatrix75
beatrix75

chocolate !!!!i like its my daughters favo!!!

carmillajeddah
carmillajeddah

Cute, very warm. Not very fruity on me, more in the caramel like side, with a hint of powdery cocoa and violet. Good, but I was expecting something edgier LOL. Good lasting power, soft sillage.

red gloves
red gloves

I tried it once or twice and I was blown away, so I think I will smell it again soon and see, if this one still makes my nose soo happy :)

CaSentBeau
CaSentBeau

This is anything but ordinary. The juice inside this black purple bottle will take you on the goth olfactory roller coaster ride of your life. It's dark, loud, explicitly sexy, raw, peppery, bitter sweet, borderline masculine and completely unlike anything I’ve ever smelled before. Even the fruits are raw, with cranberry taking the lead. There's nothing nice about this fragrance. It doesn't make excuses. It's an unbelievable experience for those who dare to wear it.

juanamartula
juanamartula

JUST CAN´T GET ENOUGH OF THIS. TO ME THE BEST OF THE BEST, JUST LOVE IT. MY FAVORITE OF ALL TIMES!

xabaras
xabaras

There is something in this fragrance which keeps on making me go back to it. I never wear it when I go out because I find this is a bit too much, and to me perfumes should always be close to the skin, only detectable by the people who are very very close to you. But I put it on sometimes for myself, when I am at home. I can't find the "cheap" smelling bit described by some in Black XS. What I smell at the start is a very original bitter note mixed with vanilla. It might be the tamarind, it might be the cocoa. If I had to describe its opening with two words I would say "bitter vanilla". The opening is what I love mostly about this juice. Then it moves towards an erotic explosion of sweetness and spices. It is then that is migrates into the "too much" realm of fragrances you'd like to use but you don't, because everybody would look at you from a distance. Yes, it is feminine, yes, it is sexy, yes, it is irresistible, but it is also unusable, except for personal insight.

ecerusen
ecerusen

at 90's, when you are 16-17 years old, you have blonde curly hair which has inspire of glam, you go to a bar and flirting.
this is the perfume which you was wearing at that time.

dont like it. cheap.

rosagarcia163
rosagarcia163

Definitely smells great, it smells to me like a mysterious party chick with secret

poignancy99
poignancy99

Very nice and interesting scent. I really love it, it makes me sexy and self-confident. It is longlasting and furthermore, men commend it me and love it, too.

HopeAyanami
HopeAyanami

I like this. Not so much for daytime, but I really enjoy this at night. But I just like it, I don't love it. Bottle and scent definitely match my style, so I was hoping to love this. Definitely not a signature scent for me, so I'm still hunting for that, but this is nice to have in my collection.

Kimmy89

I have to disagree with Germany's comment, I think Lady million's bottle looks far from cheap, it's pretty, unique and costly to the eye. Black Xs however doesn't look cheap 'per say' ,but does look abit tacky because it looks like it could be a plastic bottle. But we all know that it's not. I love the design of black Xs though, edgy and dark and it's just perfect to hold and apply. I was always pretty proud of it to be sat on my dressing table. It's not at all boring. The juice inside both black Xs and Lady million are gorgeous, and I think Paco Robanne did a great job with them both.

punkinfaye
punkinfaye

At Sephora was picking up pretty much any bottle that was pink or purple and giving it a sniff (I am a sucker for marketing).

Had read that this gave some people Root Beer or Dr. Pepper vibes and was interested in seeing how I perceived it.

I got sweetness and pepper,and could understand how some could compare it to soda.I didn't really smell cacao, vanilla,patchouli or fruits on me,just a light sweet spicy scent.

Not offensive,but not one I'd be willing to shell out $$ on to add to my collection.

samanta.machado
samanta.machado

Outrageous!!! Love this one very very much!!! :P

polkadot27
polkadot27

I love the bottle and for that reason alone i always test with the hope of been persuaded to buy it, however to me it is very unoriginal, there is nothing captivating or exquisite about it in the slightest. it is simply another sweet fragrance with a slight fruity smell combined with vanilla and nut/chocolate, i don't think the bottle and the name reflect the scent whatsoever i assumed the fragrance would be deep and enchanting with a mystical seductive scent, but in short it is another sweet bland teen fragrance.

Na0
Na0

*open the bottle, spray it and smell the opening*
And voila... Another fruity-sweet fragrances... Another generic one. What an originality !

Few hours later...

*let's smell this generic piece of s* WHAT ?! How is it possible ? From where this wonderful scent comes ? O_O

Here's the thing pretty well summarized.

The opening is good, but way too common from any fruity-floral young scents that invade the market.

BUT WHAT A DRYDROWN ! A woody/oriental that you don't expect AT ALL the first time, I swear ! A masculine but sensual touch, pretty similar to my nose to Habit Rouge from Guerlain (and that's a compliment !)

That woody oriental touch is what makes this perfume so particular, so different from fruity floral other ones. From designer brands, that's one of perfumes with best personality.

If you smell it on a perfumery, don't be fooled by the first minutes, let it evolve, and once the drydrown is here, you will smell what this perfume really is !

Smell : 4 / 5
Versatility : 3 / 5
Longevity : 4 / 5
Projection : 5 / 5

Overall : 16 / 20

poivrerose
poivrerose

I've had my eye on Black XS since I first joined this site. I'm a little surprised now that I've finally gotten a bottle - as I don't find it to be a dark rebellious thing. I was expecting maybe to be overwhelmed by it, but that is not the case at all. At first spritz Black XS is all bitter and sour with cranberry and tamarind. It isn't sweet at all at this point, and these kind of sour and acidic notes are ones I usually associate with a men's fragrance. The cacao sweeps in almost instantly- and you can really smell it- clearly cacao. It mellows and slightly sweetens the bitterness. But it is nothing heavy and I really don't find it to be that sweet? That is pretty much the only development I get throughout this scent. Maybe I am partly anosmic to some of its notes, I can't be sure. I don't get any of the base notes. I love patchouli and vanilla, but I don't get them here. This is really a lot thinner smelling than I had hoped for. I was expecting some growling maneater scent, but it really is quite mediocre in that sense. It is unique as far as mainstream women's fragrances go. It acutally smells like a nice men's cologne to me. I'll put it away and try it again in fall and winter. Come to think of it - this is the second Paco Rabanne fragrance I've been less than thrilled about, perhaps they just won't work on my skin.
EDIT:
Okay, so I've given this a few more days of wear to draw a true conclusion. And in the end, I actually really like it. It's..... comfortable. Like your favorite worn in jeans. I've been looking forward to spritzing it on after a shower. It seems like a good fragrance to just hang out in. I eventually did find the patchouli in the drydown - but it is not an Angelesque patchouli for example- it is rawer and more woodsy. This fragrance is bordering on "fresh". If it weren't for the cacao note, I would definitely call it a fresh woodsy masculine scent.

vanillary29
vanillary29

Black xs is a fragrance that has been on my wishlist since forever. Some days back I finally caved in and bought it, and needless to say, I'm ecstatic. I won't go into the notes since they have already been described beautifully by people here, but I'll tell you what makes me adore this perfume with all my heart. Black xs, as the bottle and name suggest, is a dark fragrance. Its not one for the fainthearted. It is unapologetic, mysterious and dare I say, kinky. Its oozing with sensuality, brimming with confidence and it just wants to have fun. There's this thing called "sugar, spice and everything nice", that's what I feel about black xs. Its sweet, spicy and has all the 'nice' elements (chocolate, berries, vanilla, rose, violets). This is the perfect scent to wear when you don't have a care in the world and you just want to have a good time, it makes you and the people around feel good, and it won't let you down.

MaschaC91
MaschaC91

My favourite perfume, but not for every day's use. I wear this when I go out for dinner or something like that. It's sweet and full, and on me it's pretty long-lasting. You can smell it for at least a couple of hours. Also, my boyfriend really enjoys it when I'm wearing this ;-)

CoolBreezes
CoolBreezes

I'm really pleasantly surprised by XS. I was interested in the cranberry note, and so I blind bought it and have been wearing it for a couple of days. The cranberry and tamarind are a real hit, and the vanilla and wood smooth it out and the whole thing is just delicious.

Fun for day time wear. It's not overly floral, so it smells refreshing and like a party in a bottle.

Edit: Definite patchouli for the drydown after about 8 hours.

iloveloulou
iloveloulou

its not long lasting also not assertive.. an ordinary scent for day time

DesertRose88
DesertRose88

I have tried this perfume a few times, mostly because my ex-boyfriend used to wear Black XS for men and it smelt amazing on him. However as much as I tried to like this on me it just smells too spicy and sickeningly sweet and I just can't get used to it. Definitely doesn't agree with me.

lollsazz
lollsazz

The girl that sold this to me loved it, and other people liked it on me too, especially guys loved it, but it's just not me. To me it smells like... gingerbread (very sweet, gourmand), pepper and earth - I immagine the gingerbread man from Shrek on a motorcycle X) I think there must be something in this that I'm not able to smell, but that attracts guys :P

meligonlan
meligonlan

The first time I sprayed this perfume I automatically transformed into a sexy biker girl wearing tight leather pants that wouldn't take any crap. Felt free spirited and the song 'Born to be Wild' played in the back of my mind. I'm not kidding :) It's dark and mysterious! Lovely scent.

slobberchops
slobberchops

a VERY sexy perfume,i picked this in a 30 ml bottle,was a little worried as anything vanilla can cause me to feel sick but this isn't in your face being chased by a mr whippy vanilla,oh no,this is a sexy creamy warm yummyummy scrummy vanilla which sits amazingly with the soft spices and florals and berries,im in love

prettyswag
prettyswag

grabbed me a small bottle of this ....yum! I knew i would love it...fruity,lil warm, lil sweet, lil spicy, and vanilla fruity and creamy...:)

maria_5
maria_5

best smell ever! :X i'll buy it again and again!

mellie
mellie

this is very sexy and delicious, ican´t stop smelling my wrists. i love it. 10/10. cranberries, chocolate and vanilla are a great combination. It´s dark kind of gothic, but adorable. one of my favorites.

ebonyeyes
ebonyeyes

Great Fragrance, its sexy and I got a compliment from the guy driving me to the airport, he said I was the best-smelling girl he has ever met :)

icida
icida

OK GIRLS!THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST SENSUAL PERFUME EVER!
GUY MAGNET OF COURSE!REALY REALY HOT AND SEXY AND YOU WANT TO SMELL IT AGAI AND AGAIN.ONCE A GUY FOLLOW ME AROUND 15 BLOCKS JUST TO SMELL IT,THATS WHAT HE TOLD ME!
LOVE IT <3

BikiniBabe
BikiniBabe

Its a sweet yet aggressive scent. Just how i like them =)

pushok
pushok

Like this. Have worn for some months. It's elegant and good for daily wear.

imochy
imochy

This one.. Is extremely fun to wear.

It's daring, hot, and sexy.
The fragrance itself says, "Come here baby.. I am bold, and I'm not gonna be easy on you, but don't worry, I can be sweet too.." :D

I like to wear this whenever I want to appear a bit more "daring". To be very daring and sophisticated, I'd go for Enigma, but this is for something casual and less "dangerous", like watching soccer-game on a cafe full of males.

Spiciously sweet. Got the pink pepper, cacao, and vanilla at most. Lasts for about 7-8 hours. Sillage is not massive, but generally noticeable. Quite a head-turner and earn loads of compliments (from both males and females). Boyfriend loves this on me, but he hates it as at the same time as it's some kind of boys magnet too. (Single ladies, pay attention)

Definitely for evening wear, though on cold days it's also very wearable for the "warm" feeling. Don't wear it on days when the sun shines brightly. Gonna be so wrong.

So what are you waiting for? Bring out that denim jacket, mini skirt, and let's have some fun!

Susan_b
Susan_b

I literally stumbled upon this fragrance. I was walking thru Sears and this male sales associate approached me. I was reluctant since many have tried but none have impressed me when introducing me to a new fragrance. I was stunned; I loved it and wanted to buy it immediately. This is my going out date nite fragrance. Plus it he price is relatively low..

babylima
babylima

sweet and fruity. it opens with a sharp note and it smells a little like plastic to me. my boyfriend seems to like this on me more than i do myself lol

BillieNicole
BillieNicole

This was one of the first perfumes I ever got, as a gift. I still like it although I now find it almost too sweet (at the time I got it, like many teenagers, I was a sucker for sweet scents but have grown out of many of them). I think it's the woody smell and the muskisness which balance this fragrance out, and make it less of a teeny-bopper scent than it could be. I tend to wear just a spray of this in the day if its colder out, although I can see why many people would wear this at night.

ykcivlovesperfumes
ykcivlovesperfumes

I bought a full bottle of black xs by paco rabanne
The pink pepper is overwhelming it gave me an awful headache it also made me puke. This is junk and it stinks.

gwendolyn555
gwendolyn555

Wow this perfume is very sensual and I would say bold. It's in you face and there is no way to avoid it. It does have a tendency to suckered all the air around u so all u can smell is this sweet seductive smell. It is sure to turn heads from both sides.

dexxter2012
dexxter2012

I liked it initially but now I find it too sweet- too much berry and sugar. Even the musky drydown is tainted with sweet vanilla. Pepper and patchouli notes are still interesting but can't save this generic smelling perfume.

I am glad I did not buy it. I am not going for a full bottle of this.

andreas73
andreas73

I got it as a free sample, since I am not at all a fan of these candy-fruit scents. I thought it is way too sweet and sickening. On me, all I could smell was grape (I guess that was actually the cranberry) mixed with chocolate. The bottom note that prevailed was the vanilla. The perfume didn't have much longevity, despite the good sillage: in a few hours, the scent was completely gone. I guess it is very popular with teens and young girls that like to smell like a candy shop, though.

tavo
tavo

I enjoy this fragance on the rigth kind of women, its a statetment of sexyness and edge.

Is sweet, fruity, not the sugary type of sweet most fragances have but in this one I get blakberries. And that makes it stand out. Wear this for clubing girls it will get you noticed. Becouse it have exelent projection.

anna.glowacka
anna.glowacka

I get pure aquatic chocolate mix with sour scent of cranberry I guess. After 15 mins it becomes very masculine on me. Almost like aftershave. I must try it also on clothes maybe then I get something more pleasant. This one is definitely try before you buy. I still have to decide if I like it on not.

For me it's definitely clothes scent. It doesn't go masculine way but stays bitter chocolaty and bit sour but still nice and full.

JenAirz
JenAirz

Am sorry, I know a lot of people like this but people should also hear about the negative feedback for a more informed decision before buying. I don't hate this perfume but I really don't like it :-( the tamarind and the cranberry are too sharp and too sour, and the pink peppercorn is too spicy. I should really love this since it has the ingredients anyone would love but I think that it's too much of everything that it can make you sick. I liked it at first but had to return it coz it made sick.

suesue

Men love this perfume. I've got a male friend, and he isn't able to think anymore when he smells this stuff on me. (This were his words, not mine ;)) I can't count how many compliments i got for this stuff... From men and women. Men go crazy when they smell it, i swear ;)) I love it too!

Lefemmenikita
Lefemmenikita

This has a very unique smell.While there is a very strong fruit note, as a result of the cranberry, this perfume is not sweet and fruity overall.

Rather, the combination of the patchouli; cacao and vanilla give Black XS a sensual, warm and spicy quality.

This is definitely one to try before buying as it may not be everyone's cup of tea.

Excellent lasting power and silage

Stelala
Stelala

I usually like fruity-vanilla scents, but this one just makes me sick :( I got a small sample from a friend, and at first it seemed nice and gentle, but then the sweetness tried to strangle me! It was like walking into a bakery filled with freshly baked vanilla cupcakes, so many that the overwhelming scent in the room is just making you sick. Actually, I think it's the cocoa and spicy scents in this one that makes me sick.. it's just not a combination for me, it needs to be more uplifting and fresh or at least powdery and sexy. This one is just loud and sickly sweet :/ maybe a good scent for a teenager?

sadarfer
sadarfer

amazing juice.

azfiri
azfiri

best perfume, such a musky but nice smell

khloud
khloud

i love to mix it with black oud or amber

Anja_Karenina

Ok I already wrote a review on this and I have been wearing this more often and now I change my mind: I don't like this perfume, I LOVE IT! For some reason, at one point I thought that I got a whiff of Lady Million and I guess that could make sense as this is made by the same designer. Anyway I definitely smell the cranberry smell which gives that fruity liqueur smell. I do now detect the difference between this and L'Exces now and this is fruity while the L'Exces is a tad more floral with the rose.

How is it possible that even though there are completely different notes between this and L'Exces that this smells practically the same? I guess it must be the rose's job.

johanna.lindholm
johanna.lindholm

When I first smelled this perfume, it was on a friend back in 2009. She used to wear it everyday and lots of it! I thought she smelled great. I've tried this on myself, and I still love it after all these years. I've never had it in my collection though. It's a perfume that doesn't smell like any other! I would know immediately which perfume it is if someone passed by wearing it. It smells a bit spicy, sweet, peppery, and a little vanilla. The bottle is gorgeous and I think it's a normal price for a special perfume.

Eriu
Eriu

This is my favourite perfume to wear at night in parties and dates. It's very mysterious and dark, but yet ladylike and classy. It gives me an aura of power and mystery that I love love love!

pinkpulp
pinkpulp

I liked when i tried it, i bought it and after a few weeks i ended up hateing it and giving it away :(

Kimmy89

I will always love this perfume!! It's always given me compliments and makes me feel amazing! I just love the cacao and fruit mixed. It is definitely strong but absolutely lush!
LOVE!!!

Angeldelight900
Angeldelight900

Strong powdery rose fruit, seductive feel, can be sickly if you spray too much like i did, it put me off :( i used to love it though now it gives me a headache

Snowfairy
Snowfairy

Heavy seductive rose and vanilla

Migalex

I think this one should be classified as fruity floral gourmand. It smells very fruity in the opening, but apart from that what I detect most intense here is the scent of caramel. To me it does not smell of cacao at all and it is extremely gourmand and sweet. And I do not find it darl at all, heavy, yes, but not darlk, but that is a subjective and impressionistic sensation. It is very similar to the mnale version, minus the spices and less strong. The same happens with the male and the female version of 1 million. As for that, I think the male female varation is quite well achieved. Because I am not that fond of gourmand scents, I do not really like this one, but that is me.

Anja_Karenina

I don't get the spice in this one; it turns more chocolate on me and reminds me of these certain Polish strawberry liqueur chocolates. XD

As much as I love it, I don't find the projection is so strong but then again it's an EDT so you can't expect much. I can imagine this one amplifying on me big-time in the summertime though so I will save it for then as it's a discontinued scent.

kate.minogue1
kate.minogue1

I just got this yesterday and I love it. I was looking for something slightly sweet but a bit musky and spicy also. At 24 I'm starting to feel a bit old to be wearing the candy floss smelling perfumes I used to love like Flight of fancy (Anna Sui) or Love of Pink (Lacoste). For me this is just right. I just wish it was a bit stronger as it does fade after about an hour or so. I would definitely buy the eau de parfum if I came across it :)

I understand the huge appeal of Black XS, it is a misbehaving scent, a bit dark, sexy, even gothic. I kind of like it, yet after a while on me it smells cheap, and I am not comfortable wearing it. Same with Lady Million, .Excess works better for me in a way. It is more subtle, less in your face.
I imagine a bad girl wearing Black XS , living on the edge. Not quite me .its universal appeals bothers me.

tashan88
tashan88

this smells of how i'd imagine a russian hooker would smell.

annettepe
annettepe

my friend has this and its probably one of my favorites of hers. its such a dark scent. quiet heavy and distinctive. very edgy and sexy. its sweet with notes of berries and rose in the opening, and it will dry down into a spicy vanilla. the patchouli and pink pepper is also quiet noticeable in this scent. definitely smell it first before you buy its a daring scent and not for everyone...

mabelyang
mabelyang

Bought this during the New Year, I had to admit, I prefer sweet smelling perfumes. Pretty similar to Zara-black and V&R flowerbomb.

packaging: Dark, elegant, and has a rebel vibe to it, cool combination of black and deep pink.

scent: very sweet, due to the combination of vanilla, cranberry and pink pepper. It has a moderate musky/woodsy scent that lingers for some time. Not forgetting undertones of patchouli. Honestly I never like the scent of pure rose as it reminds me of perfume for older women but this combination tones it done subtly.

longevity: 4/5

reminds me of: sexy, mysterious, strong, rebellious yet feminine young adult.

Tara_Dan
Tara_Dan

This reminds me plenty of Midnight Pomegranate from BBW. I love that one too. Though I think Black XS has more depth, and is a little less sharp than MP.

maraika
maraika

I tried it on paper today and quite liked it from the first spritz. Smells rich and sweet, but more of a nighttime and mature sweet. I can deffinately smell the cranberries and vanilla. The patchouli prevents it from being teenage or girly sweet. All in all delicious and warm fall, winter, night scent.

HORRIDFRAG
HORRIDFRAG

I really like this fragrance a lot! It's sweet, sour, spicy, camphorous etc... This is definitely something to try for should you get bored with the sweet floral oriental perfume out there...

nakurp
nakurp

this is like the mature version of nina by nina ricci... in my opinion? like if you smell slightly from the bottle, its similar but this one is more mature and lady-ish. this is a night time scent for me

Jama4
Jama4

Sexy in a bottle!!

Sweet, cocao, vanilla, musky, patchuli all rolled into one. I initially loved this perfume and wore it in the spring. I made the mistake of wearing it on a hot summer day and it turned into something nasty, too musky, and headache inducing. There ended my relationship with Black XS. Despite my experience this is a great scent for patchouli lovers. It is very similar to La Vie Est Belle.

My skin type: Oily / Youthful
Office safe: No too strong
Potency: HEAVY (1 or 2 sprays is enough)
Projection: 6 feet
Longevity: 12 hrs
Timing: Eary Spring, Fall, Winter / evenings

Will I repurchase: undecided

Disclaimer: my experience may be different from your experience based on my skin type, the season, and my personal tastes

Arkira M.
Arkira M.

This is one of couple scents that my man who hate fragrance love it and this is only one that he bought it to me as a surprise gift. Sexy, warm & sweet while it can maintain the lovely feeling together. i think the opening note is very sweeeet but after few minutes then it will be softer and show their lovely scent. The Cranberry-Vanilla scent on my skin. It fit for evening, night, or days that weather comes cold.

This is may not for every woman but I quite sure that man will love this fragrance on his woman.

liiva

I think this is perfect fragrance for autumn, cold summer days and for every moment when you want to feel sexy and to be conspicuous for look.

blaqk_rabbit
blaqk_rabbit

I just bought this fragrance yesterday while out with a friend on a whim. I love how Black XS isn't overly sweet, but is still sugary smelling. On me the smells that are the most prominent would be violet, vanilla, and the pink peppercorns after the dry down. I would say this fragrance is fairly young smelling, but not quite teen because of it's sexy mysterious qualities. I do find it to have a slightly medicinal undertone however, but unlike most fragrances that present this quality I don't find it unpleasant. I find the scent to be quite subtle, but it lasts moderately long which is really nice, and it has a soft to moderate sillage so it's not overpowering.
Overall I would say this was a successful buy, and I can definitely see myself wearing this through the winter. Plus- the bottle is super cute.

fdmc
fdmc

Excelent relation quality/price.
Sillage and long-lasting fantastic.
The bottle is very fashion and beautiful.
This fragance is young, sexy, dark and strong. I love it for night.
I recommend this wonaderful perfume.

Niunia
Niunia

First I had L'exces and I loved it. I wanted to try the oryginal version and I like it too... more than L'exces I think. This one is a bit sweeter and more woody than L'exces but it stays close to the skin. It's perfect combination between sweet and dark.Friend at work was asking what smells so good:) and I was happy to say "it me" :) Paco Rabanne will stay with me this fall and winter.

Ceylane
Ceylane

It has no staying power. The smell is good, but not exceptional.

Aspendina
Aspendina

I love this very sexy, but the staying power is not as great as Black XS L'exces, but i still love it just as much.

Andreita

On my sister this smelled gourmand, chocolate and vanilla with a tiny hint of spiciness, it didn't had much sillage, but it lasted on her all day.

On me, it smelled totally diferent. It smelled like cranberries and chili peppers with a tiny hint of chocolate that didn't last. And some pachuli. On me, it lasted 4 hours, but it had a tremendous sillage. At first I loved it, but I made the mistake of wearing this perfume every day from the morning, and when I was on closed and small places, it really gave me headaches, so I got tired of it and gave it to my sister.
Now, 3 years later I realise: if this perfume smells on you like it smelled on me, wear this only on special ocasions, never in closed spaces, but if it smells like it smells on you as it smelled on my sister, you can use this as a daily fragrance

KateAnette
KateAnette

I was expecting this to be sweet, based on reviews. Maybe i've used a bit too much of sweet perfumes lately, but after Fancy, Amor Amor and Nina L'elixir, i don't think this is a sweet scent, not on my skin.
I don't detect any patchouli in it, and that's not a bad thing.
If i had to blindly describe the notes, i'd say dark roses, red berries and musk. Linear, didn't change or develop much.
I kind of like this, but i think i expected sth more.
It smells nice, but it doesn't have that wow- factor. Nothing that would keep me interested, or make me reach for it every so often.

Edit: After using this now and then, i think i've really grown to like it. There's still some musty quality in it that bothers me a bit, but that's mainly in the top notes, and vanishes quickly. Thumbs up anyways, it's a nice perfume.

almarie
almarie

I remember walking through The Bay in Toronto back in 2007 when this was launched. I really like it because it was so different than anything I had ever worn before. I tried it on, and while it was quite strong, I just loved it. The cranberry notes are awesome! I like how they mix sweet with spicy and it's super sexy! Just love it!

nearfantastica
nearfantastica

Ahhh...my beloved BlackXS! How I adore thee...I was gifted this in 2008, I loved it then and I love it now. Dark, seductive, sweet...just up my alley. But not Britney or Paris or Beiber sweet, not really generic at all. I do not detect the patchouli but there is a note or two in this fragrance taking the sugar down a notch. It isn't a nauseating sugar bomb but it is a bomb in her own right, spicy pepper, juicy bright cranberry, a drop of vanilla...a concoction so sweet, alluring and sexy :) I break this baby out in cooler months and cooler summer days and nights. If I was much younger I might have worn this to a club but now I find this very fitting with a pair of heels, tight jeans, a black pleather jacket, done up hair and a face made up for a night on the town. BlackXS is a head turner on the right woman, people will want to stand a little closer and hug you a little longer :) A grown up flirt in a bottle is what she is and I LOVE her!! Will never be without, the right woman can pull this off no matter what her age, the perfect personality unlocks the secret code which makes this fragrance like none other :)

dioradddict
dioradddict

I work with some teenagers and have been impressed how much they are liking it... they put this besides BS Fantasy and for sure I don´t want to smell like all the teens do (by now that they´ve discovered it - i hope they forget about it soon) so, as far as best it could be (and for sure it is, I adore it!), wouldn´t be my 1st choice for this while...

gooberskitty21
gooberskitty21

Dark, vampy and sexy. At first I was horrified when I learned that the notes contained chocolate because I do think it’s the chocolate in TM Angel that literally makes me nauseous…but thankfully the chocolate in Black XS is completely different….and delicious! Really the chocolate takes a backseat to the cranberry, patch, vanilla and pepper which are strongest notes to me here. I’m also impressed at the projection and longevity, being that it’s an eau de toilette. This is definitely a night scent but eff-it; I’ll most likely wear this one to work too.

uyila
uyila

it is delicious and very strong, with only one drop it lasts all day...

Migalex

This is very gourmand. It smells very much since the beginning of very sweet caramelish chocolate with a touch of coffee. Seems to have lots of vanilla, because it is far two sweet, but apart from that the scent of vanilla does not come out as such, one just notices its presence in the extreme sweetness, here to me very cloying. It is a very dark scent, I agree, but to me not in a good way.It is quite heavy and sticky. Despite being very strong in the opening, staying power is poor.

Ashreger91
Ashreger91

I finally smelt this thinking is like it but I actually dont:( Not what I was expecting.. I think that incense note threw me off.

royar
royar

a burst of cranberries at the beginning. but after a while it dries down to something really unique and nice. I'm not a big fan of cranberries my self, but really enjoy the dry down.

Chantal
Chantal

I like this a lot. This is one of those delicious gourmand fragrances. It’s the sort of thing the early twenties girls are using right now when they go out clubbing. It’s the finishing touch for the freshly-died and ironed hair, the really uncomfortable but cute shoes, thick coat of lip gloss, super heavy eye makeup and short/low cut clothing. I call it the Project Look because let’s face it, it’s time-consuming and expensive, like a full on project. But hey, when you put in the time and money, you should finish it off with the right fragrance. So here it is :)

This perfume could be a signature, IF you were going for sexy ALL THE TIME, but not many of us are on a daily basis, at least not overtly. It’s mostly in the vein of the typical perfume young women wear to the club. It’s sweet, it’s spicy in all the right ways, it’s smooth, it’s the ultimate in sexy. It’s very likable, you can feel confident and cool when you wear it, which makes it a good club perfume. I think you could pull this off in cooler months too, because this doesn’t just have to be for clubbing, even though it’s ideal. This is a complex smell.

This opens up with sweet SWEET cranberry, and it’s pepped up with peppercorn, which makes it this mouth-watering sweet and spicy cranberry thing that just starts to take on more and more chocolate and violet as you wear it. It’s surprising, tasty, and if you know your notes, you can pick them out and this is indeed a really fun fragrance because the notes are so odd…. Yet they work! It mellows out a bit, and it takes on a cologne-y aquatic air, and this along with the sweet and the spicy makes it sooooooo addictive. In fact, that’s the word I’d use to describe this one if I had to. It really is addictive.

So there you go, I hope that describes it. It’s youthful, but can be worn by anyone; it’s tasty and edible; it’s good for the party girl, maybe just don’t layer it on too heavy; and it’s ADDICTIVE and likable, so it’s hard to go wrong with this when you’re going out and want to be a little flirty. Though this may not make everyone’s top choice list for a signature scent, it definitely has a place in one’s wardrobe as the go-to going out accessory.

hallucigeniae
hallucigeniae

Got my hands on this wonderful perfume today, and I must say I loooove it. Sultry, seductive and sexy. The scent itself is very sophisticated, sweet, with just about enough masculine edge. The crimson red bottle looks gorgeous, dark and elegant. Definitely my style!

Platinum_girly
Platinum_girly

Upon first spraying this perfume i was horrified, it was extremely strong and manly smelling. By the time it had hit the base notes it was giving me a slightly 'Gloria' by Cacharel vibe. The notes that stuck around for me were the berries, pink pepper and vanilla.

anosmia
anosmia

Even though I just LOVE the design of the bottle, I had no intention of buying this, because I'm not too fond of the sweeeet smells.

But who can resist a good bargain???

And now I find that i cant resist this warm, spicy, sweet, dark , mysterious, long lasting, loud, willful beauty.

I cant resist !!!!
I'm caving in !!!!

rafaellaR.123
rafaellaR.123

This is the BEST PERFUME EVER!!!!! But, is too strong for my age...

Sabrina_A
Sabrina_A

It's sweet but not like "Britney-Fantasy-Sweet" , if you know what I mean.

It's more "mature" and beautiful . I like it a lot actually but not as much as I did back in 2007 when I was 18 years old .

But I still have a bottle or two at home though :P .

Bell Tee
Bell Tee

My very first EDT gift from boyfiee. Fell in love with it ever since. Addictive.Sexy and mysterious.strong and long wearing. The combination of patchiolli,cranberry and vanilla is perfect. Like a perfect dream :)

Migalex

To me this is a fruity floral gourmand. Smells very much of vanilla and chocolate. Not as cloying as I thought the first times I tried it on. Nothing special though.

galbgamary
galbgamary

I like it but couldn't love it cuz it lacks some freshness!

trenchlove1
trenchlove1

This is kinda a dark sweet scent,
like a long walk in the night cold this would be perfect for it (:
i dont like cranberrys or patchuli but it smells nice on here
very mature, so i wouldnt buy it for myself (: maybe one day

rebecca.r.gilmartin
rebecca.r.gilmartin

My favorite perfume ever ! alot sweeter than you would think from the description . It is a really sexy sweet fragrance , perfect for night time . I would highly reccommend it .

suesue

I'm not sure if i should love or hat this. It is very sweet.... And after 2 hours it smells like Hypnotic Poison on me, an exact dupe.

tandi
tandi

This was a blind buy for me. I can definately smell the tamarind and the vanilla and sweet patchouli dry down. I think its an awesome combination!!! Am totally loving this frag though I have only had it for 3 days.

Berth
Berth

I don't know if I tried a bad tester or something, but for me this fag smells like rotten stew...or something strong or putrid.. disgusting! Not feminine at all

I don't know maybe it's a combination of the cranberry and the rose note, but on me this fragrance opens more like a strawberry scent. Very sweet scent. And with too noticeable patchouli note.
Choosing between such kind of fragrances direction I prefer sweet patchouli fragrances with other notes to this one. It's not the best one.

vm0228
vm0228

like it at first,but too overpowering ..give it to my mom but this is a nice scent overall

harini_20
harini_20

This creates a big headache for me!!!!!! Never I am gonna use it... Got it blindly without testing it still simply lying at home:(((

vroula
vroula

Sweet and spicy, long-lasting fragrance! Very strong smell, you feel sexy!! I love it for night.

elliejjones
elliejjones

Lovely sweet but spicy, long-lasting frgrance...but be warned! Does not mix well with sweat! Know so many people who have a very strange smell after a whole day of wear. So perfect for just a night.

nikitajade
nikitajade

I love the woody smokiness of this. The vanilla is just hinting under the cranberry, and the patchouli is exactly right.

gelato
gelato

My mum bought this perfume a couple of years back. This is definitely a night scent - rich, dark, mysterious and sexy. It smells so divine, period. I ended up finishing it instead.
Love it!

svosmaer
svosmaer

Nice, sweet scent. I like it, but it is nothing special to me. It's like I've smelled it before, a bit common.

Vampiraag
Vampiraag

Sexy, warm, sweet and spicy. So gorgeous, perfect for a winter night out.
Smells like dark chocolate, something smoky (in a good way), woody and another sweet note, I think is cranberry or tamarind and a hint of spicy.
So sexy and daring, it’s a beautiful scent, I love it.
And the lasting power is great

LlygaidSerennog
LlygaidSerennog

This is my favourite perfume :D It's definitely a date night scent, it's heavy, sweet, musky and lasts on my skin. The only problem is my sister likes it so much she's nicked it!

rian.fabian
rian.fabian

Define Love at First Whiff: Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her. I loved this perfume from the first time a smelt and wore it. This is my ultimate favourite perfume. I wear other perfumes during the day normally, but when attending a ball or a glam party, this is the scent to go with. Sexy, floral, sweet and sensual in one package. I'd gone through several perfumes and then I found Black XS and forgot about all the rest (^_^)

It's definitely on the top of my list. The drydown is just perfect. I've only ever received compliments with this perfume.

Oh, and the beautiful rose motif bottle is also great on my dresser.

veronicav
veronicav

One word: beautiful. I love fruity but not too sweet parfumes like this

kathy.chong king
kathy.chong king

very sweet. i smells like s drink form jp. i smells like candy with it.

Kamaty
Kamaty

The opening is scary strong... But them... The drydown is lovely sweet not only sugary,more like rich sweetness. I guess it is best for winter nigth. Smell great on hair...
So i realy enjoy.

RosieMaeDuffy
RosieMaeDuffy

i had it and now i want it again, i miss the scent. i have a very good scent of smell, when i smell the purfume in town it makes me what to buy it again. i love it, perfect for the evening.

CozyCat
CozyCat

It's a nice scent, heavy and sweet, crowd pleaser for sure. On my skin I get the bright red berries on a dark chocolaty base, but on my friend it smells like sweet, nectar-y mangoes and red honey. Either way it smells great, but I do prefer the way it smells on her, playful and vivacious. Its a tad bitter and smells 'darker' on my skin, like how it's 'supposed to' I guess. I guess the cocoa note did not develop on her skin.

1nov
1nov

very sweet .. very heavy .. but it smells nice ,,, it's good for night time ..

Reverie78
Reverie78

sweet and pleasant (the cacao notes are wonderful!) but too mascular and heavy for me. Especially when i'm going out and smoke i think it's getting worse.

Sophie.love
Sophie.love

To my nose Black Xs is fruity-woody . I can smell cranberry , black violet , massoia wood an some patchouli . This perfume smells gourgeous on the brunettes skin , with dark eyes and dark hair .... only my opinion :)
Positive vote .

lisa.m.kasper
lisa.m.kasper

I bought this after trying a sample... I wore it and thought... "meh... okay for sometimes"... however, I have found myself returning to it again and again, and it is now one of my favorite "go to" perfumes if I'm having issues deciding on my mood for the day. This ALWAYS fits my mood. I think this stuff ROCKS. I'm going to buy a few more bottles to keep the stock up... in case, as is always seems to be the way of it, they decide to stop manufacturing this. LOVE it. Would like to try the extreme version, but the notes are different... may need to sample first. Oh, and while many say its strong, I guess this "old lady" nose can't tell cuz I just over spray this on me... skin first, then the clothes right before leaving the house... great stuff. yum. To me it is a fruity little devil. I don't smell the cacao, sadly, but that's okay. Its just a really great combo for me. (the notes that is)...

miracle99
miracle99

nice but heavy.. :(

Soutty123
Soutty123

When I sniffed this on paper last summer I hated it. Tried it again yesterday on my skin and I really loved it.

den1011
den1011

I looove this perfume! Such a shame that it is so popular that you can find many many girls walking down the street smelling of it!

A strange thing happened to me with this perfume. I tried it on my skin and REALLY loved it. But a time afterwards i smelled it on one of my friend's mum and I didn't like it at all! There must have been something to her skin PH. It smelled like two different scents!

Anyway, I really want to purchase it for myself! I'm happy it didn't smell like that on me! lol

EDIT 05.13: I finally bought it! I really really like it. I wear it daily during wintertime.

FairyDust

Just returned from a quick trip out and received more compliments. It never fails!!

FairyDust

This is AMAAAAAZING! I've been wearing this for a few years now ever since I discovered it duty-free at an airport shop. I found Sexy 212 at the same time. I agree, they do smell somewhat similar, definitely in the same family. Although I love both, Black XS is richer because of the cocoa and cranberry, an exotic combination!!

I always receive TONS of compliments when wearing this one. I did have one strange experience, though, when wearing this while grocery shopping some weeks ago. A woman, early 20's, followed me relentlessly throughout the store, sidling up next to me whenever I stopped, at which point she would then intentionally fake cough! I had only sprayed this once earlier before entering the store so I know I wasn't overwhelming anyone's olfactories. I think some people just want to spread their misery and target those people that seem and SMELL happy! LOL! Well, I prefer to spread happiness which is one of the reasons I LOVE perfume!

I agree with Aeternitas, this is sweet, dark, feminine, floral, sexy and I might add HAPPINESS in a bottle. In other words, it's perfect!!! It's mesmerizing, addictive and I love it!! I will never be without this in my collection. There is nothing in my collection, including Flowerbomb IMHO, that smells quite like this.

J.lee.Luv
J.lee.Luv

I absolutely love this perfume I received it as a gift and immediately fell in love with it all thought it suits me perfectly it doesn't suite anyone I know closely.

This Perfumes Is strong so anyone saying they had a headache from it you are putting to much on I did that mistake once and I now do the same thing with all other perfumes I push in the air in front of me and twirl my way through it. That way it is long lasting and does not give me a headache.

It is long lasting and absolutely head turning, an excellent attention captor . It's a perfect take notice perfume.

Ghillie B. Seal of Approval ♥

The.Girl.with.Golden.Eyes
The.Girl.with.Golden.Eyes

Love it!!!

Nadia Beatriz
Nadia Beatriz

This is a sweet fragrance that lasts forever,I find it also very girly,and very wearable for any ocasion, with a great sillage,the cranberry really came out as a big lider,and then comes the vanilla together, this one defenilly worths a try..

fobia
fobia

This is stronger than most of the perfumes I like to wear typically... it is definitely a winter perfume. I too bought it as a blind buy not too long ago and sprayed on far too much the first time I wore it... not surprisingly, it gave me a headache. I tried it again later, making sure not to use so much, and it worked out better. It was a richly sweet scent.

But I hadn't worn it in a while.. so this morning, I decided to give it a try... I made sure to only give myself ONE spritz! Well even that one spray was a mistake... for some reason it decided to be pretty nice out today even at 8 am! Crazy weather... (it was raining a few days ago!), and for some reason, the building I was in had their heater blasting.... I felt so sick!! I guess I have learned my lesson...I will never wear this again on even mildly nice weather! Guess I'll have to wait til next winter to give this one another shot :x

rusul moayed
rusul moayed

I just bought it and I guess I made a big mistake cause its so strong and sweet and cause me a headache I don't know when I can whear it !!!!!! :(

CoriH
CoriH

Blind buy gone wrong

I tired to like this perfume. I swear I gave it as fair a chance as any, in fact I probably gave it more chances than I would most because I so wanted to like it. I got it about a month ago and the first time I tried it it gave me a rip roaring headache. i chalked that occurrence up to maybe I was suffering from "scent overload" since it was the last of a series of sniffs or maybe I just wasn't in the mood for it that day. A few weeks later I tried it again and although I didn't get a headache that time something about it was still "off" for me but I couldn't quite put my finger on it so I said I'd give it one more try. It took me another 2 weeks before I was willing to put it on again however I found myself thinking about it a lot lately and so yesterday I decided that it was time. The moment of truth. I promised to give it one full day before I came to a final decision. Well that day is over and these are my thoughts on Paco Rabanne Black XS.

I like sweet spicy scents, in fact I love them. I expected Black XS to be sweet but not too sweet, spicy but not too spicy with vanilla to add warmth and creaminess. A Layer of florals to add a level of innocence to an otherwise deep and sensual scent and patchouli and woods as the constant base variables balancing out the innocence with sexy. That's what I wanted when I bought this, that is what I envisioned from it. However I was sorely disappointed. Black XS is a dark, mysterious, haunting and gothic. However it is also a great disappointment since I seem to be incapable of finding it pleasing to my olfactory in almost any way...

On me it is is pretty linear from the initial spray to the point when it fades I get the unmistakable scent of patchouli mixed with spices and woods. I also get the smell of incense and for some reason I also find it to be very smoky.In fact it's smoky to the point where when i spray it on after awhile i get the same taste in my throat that i get on the rare occasion that I do smoke. I get no sweetness from this, none of the "cranberry spiced cake" effect that I hoped i would get, the vanilla is nonexistent to me, no this is in no way what I had hoped for nor expected. And to top it all off the BF hates it.

I should mention that the silage is superb and the lasting power is phenomenal, 10 hours after i sprayed it on I could still catch wiffs of it and for me this is quite te accomplishment since my skin usually eats scents and I more often than not have to several reapplications throughout the day however this one stayed put without fail.

Overall this scent maybe good for someone else but it just isn't "me". Sad truth.

jenny23
jenny23

This smells really nice!!

midnightsun
midnightsun

i don't know how could i stay away from this delicious scent for 6 monthes!!!!
last august i got 2 sampels : BLACK XS & COCO M
and both were really sharp and masculine...now i realised how stupid i were to try those in summer !!!!
now BLACK XS is amazing and devine..the openning is sweetand spicy, the heart is a bit masculine but it gives the edge...and it really fits my prersonality..sweet but mysterious and dark....
i find it a bit similer to COCO M but less masculine
L O V E it !!!!!

scorpiodivamarian
scorpiodivamarian

I am pretty much into the gothic style so the bottle caught my eye I sniffed it and sprayed a bit of it but didn't like it I thought it was too fruity too much cranberries but later I sprayed it again a few times and I completely fell in love with it ! its rocking perfect for a daring lady I feel like a rock star when I wear it and staying power is good too

Linofrina
Linofrina

I did not like it at first smell, it seemed to be too loud, sweet and ordinary. Fortunately, I decided to give it a 2nd chance and the scent developed on my skin unexpectedly well.

chiara.candaele
chiara.candaele

I never really liked Paco Rabanne perfumes in general, they all seem so gimmicky and for some reason wearing this perfume makes me feel like a confused teenager. This perfume is sweet. Too sweet. Pity though, if they only had toned down the cocoa a little bit and replaced the overpowering vanilla with something more classy like amber, it would've been a completely different scent.

VanilllaPrincess

My mum bought me this for xmas 2011 and I love it. It's a very seductive fragrance and I will wear this one at night, out on the town or when clubbing.

aijucitis
aijucitis

its already my third bottle of black xs but can wear it only at nights,feel very sexy with it;)and my boyfriend loves it and i always get compliments for wearing it

malecita
malecita

I was looking for a special perfume. You know, not one of those who smell exactly the same than another hundred of perfumes. Then, I found Black Xs. It was love at first sniff. Special, sexy, sweet, so femme fatale haha. It lasts forever on me!! And the bottle represents exactly what you're going to experience.

oofragileoo
oofragileoo

i bought this without smelling it because my brother said it was amazing.
the first time i smelled this i was underwhelmed, all i smelled were vanilla and sandalwood. after wearing it for a few days the spicy sexiness is coming through and i'm really loving it.
don't put more than one spritz on as it can be quite strong.

thaocrockett
thaocrockett

It's super sweet and super LOUD, in a negative term. Sorry, I dislike it so much that I don't care analyzing the notes.

RoRoSe
RoRoSe

The opening is warm spicy, reminds me of lolita lampica then you will get the sexy freshness of the drydown ..
I prefer this one over the lolita one ..
Liked it a lot ..
lasting power & sillage are average, if you want more you must sprays more ;D

dovey
dovey

here's what happened :) at first I was so intimedated by this perfume was expecting something gothic, harsh or even a little masculine...but after I tried it ,it was the exact opposite !! it's as the main accords describes fruity vanilla cacao sweet but it's not spicey at all which is good news for me .....my compliments to the designer of the bottle

juan carlos.henriquez
juan carlos.henriquez

me encanta en una mujer, olor caliente y sexual para mi, un olor comestible casi inducidor de besos y abrazos.

Sweet_Violet
Sweet_Violet

I love this fragrance!I just bought it as a Christmas present for myself and tried it a few times since then. It's sweet but not sugary; it blends into my skin in a soft and sensual way that's a lot too nice for a cold winter night out :) I'd recommend it to anyone who likes feeling sexy. OK, there're a lot of options out there which can be described just like that...but anyway I feel that Black xs has got something special indeed. Happy New Year!!

Mimi994
Mimi994

Too strong.Gives me a headache

dadulka82
dadulka82

Love it, shame it does not last long on me!
First spray is quite sickly sweet but it dries out and changes to a pleasant and woody smell

nicenspice
nicenspice

just look at the perfume pyramid above and you'll see how two dimensional this perfume is.Sweetness and blackberries and..that's about it.Also,it's faded to just sickly sweetness within a couple of hours.Dissapointing run-of-the-mill fruity gourmand with no teeth ( they were probably rotted away by the sweetness)

lejla.avdic
lejla.avdic

It smell so good ! But I'm sick of it...I just can't wear it anymore. I think it's great in winter and on a first date ;)

ivyellie
ivyellie

Absolutely seductive. This perfume is sexy, unique and long lasting. I love it. I don't have this perfume but I've tried it a few times at the shop on its own and worn it all day, smelling gorgeous :-) I love it.

sofababe
sofababe

Sweet, sexy, yummy, but it doesn't last on me. Looking forward to trying "L'Exces" as soon as it is released here.

DarkClarissa
DarkClarissa

Personally, I love this fragrance. It is multi-layered, sensual and lingering. However, due I can see how the complexity leaves it subject to the foibles of individual skin chemistry more than some other fragrances. If your skin loves it you become a sultry seductress and boy does it become addictive! If your skin doesn't it tends to become an earsplitting cacophany.

doodoowap
doodoowap

I really liked this perfume but I didn't buy it again because of the weak silage (at least, on my skin) It would be perfect if it lasted more than two hours on me. I felt dark and mysterious...but for a little time only.

nancinha
nancinha

I wouldn't say this is a bad fragrance - it's nice for winter. However I was flossing my teeth one night and I kept smelling something that smelled exactly like Black XS. I realized it was my mint scented dental floss. So to summarize, I wouldn't buy a fragrance that reminds me of dental floss.

lafantasy
lafantasy

i wasn't impressed at all unlike ultraviolet this really disappoints...it was bleeeeeeeeuuuuuuugh..for lack of a better word...ended up giving it to my sister..who adores it..so to each his own...

Cams
Cams

Bought and returned it the next day. Didn't work for me. Test it for about an hour before you commit.

arimegahot
arimegahot

OPINION EN ESPAÑOL!!
SI EL JARABE PARA LA TOS "TEMPRA" FUERA UN PERFUME,OLERÍA A ESTE, ES RIQUISIMO, VA ACORDE A MI PERSONALIDAD, HUELE A CEREZA, ASI QUE ES MUY DIVERTIDO E IDEAL PARA IRSE DE FIESTA, NI HABLAR DE LA FIJACIÓN QUE TIENE, TARDA MUCHISIMO Y SE SIENTE FUERTE CON POQUITOS SPRAYS QUE TE PONGAS, SE LOS RECOMIENDO, MUY JUVENIL, NOCTURNO Y SEXY, APARTE A LOS HOMBRES LOS VUELVE LOCOS!!

evy.gc
evy.gc

Sweet fragance. On my skin its just delicious and last all day long!!! i've noticed that all sweet fruity spicey scents are the right for me!

If you like sweet but no ridiculous scents i recomend this.

I dont smell cocoa, but defenitely i catch some cranberries and red fruits mixed with something a little bit acid, wich make this perfume very playfull sexy and girly but not childish.

I little bit goes a long way.

Its like the grown up version of "fantasy" by britney spears. =)

lat
lat

I tried this today and enjoyed the first notes, but then, to my surprise, I realized I don't like cacao in my perfume. The drydown is pleasant, cacao and vanilla, nothing sweet, but powdery. Meh, not for me.

armanimania
armanimania

This doesn't last at all.

kirsty the beauty
kirsty the beauty

this is a sort of in the middle of sweet and flowery at first it smells very similiar to fantasy by britney spears but then goes into a flower scent i think its quite a sweet smell and quite femenine

intissar.jamaludin
intissar.jamaludin

I got this perfume a year ago. I tried it over the counter and i tthink it was quite sharp at first. After lingering around the mall for about 5 hours i could still smell it. It was so good with its citruses, overpowering and also some spicy and vanilla. It has a good longevity and it settle in subtle way. However during hot sunny day, it get a bit overpowering and made me dizzy. So i only used it at night when im out and also in airconditioning
place. I recommend this perfume during winter and spring. Not during summer.
And ohh! I just bought the new one for my sister and she love it. She's a jovious type and very active. Soit suit well for her. :)

ffiuqs
ffiuqs

Tried it at duty-free walking to the plane I could smell that sweet sweet smell - v-e-r-y sweet, kina club you over the head sweet - my heart is aching for that deep warm note that I can detect somewhere under the lolly-sweetness - it is the warmth I want, that caramel toffe burnt sugar smell. 3 hours later on the plane that SWEET SWEET smell is still clubbing me over the head.
Tried it again a couple of days ago - at 1:30ish and it was still going full strength at 6pm - gees this stuff has a longer half-life than uranium!
I went out with a friend and bought a bottle today - it smelt so nice on her and there really is something about it.
By 5pm my friend had said she would buy the bottle off me, as I had decided it was just too sweet and she had liked it the day before when I had let her have a sniff of it.
I am sitting here with Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb and that was sprayed on at 1:30ish and it is now 11:17pm and it is smelling really nice.
Oh well - I am not loosing money on a perfume that I perhaps didn't really want, and can now go and try something else - I really want to try Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita but not sure where I can find a sample.

PlunketNurse
PlunketNurse

I first tried the Black XS men version and thought "WOW i like it!" so i kind of convinced myself the women's version would be amazing.
Well i wasnt disappointed at all when i bought the largest size available! It is absolutely delicious!

I grew up hating jam, and berry flavoured cough syrup, thus any fragrance that has berry notes will most likely go into my "dislike"list, (ahem..amor amor + Deep Red)
However the berry, cranberry specifically is so well executed, almost reminding me of christmas time with Spiced Cranberry cakes.

The tinge of powdery sweet cacao set this off to a whole new level. Seriously pepper + violets + roses? Who ever put these notes together truly knew their profession well.

At first glance it may seem, oh just another overtly sweet gourmand, but i recommend u try this at least once, and let yourself be convinced this can be as innocent and as sexily devious as well. the notes will unfold to leave a dry + sweet base with just a tinge of wood + patchouli to prevent this become amateurish. Ahhh GLORIOUS POTION!

TDPinAUX
TDPinAUX

I tried this on in the store and at first thought it smelt really nice but after a while, everytime i moved, the scent would overwelm me just from one spritz on my wrist. I still really like the scent but it is strong and has good staying power so i would recommend spraying somwhere on yourself that you cant smell easily!

helenely
helenely

Does not work with my chemistry: this scent envelops me in syrupy-cloying sweetness, thick and headache-inducing. Somehow this perfume is too loud and heavy for me. Not my cup of tea.

colalight
colalight

the perfume of a femme fatale. Sweet and sexy. It has an enigmatical thing that brings in interess.

SheShe
SheShe

First sniff and I think to myself: "I know that smell from somewhere!" and here it goes: Jimmy Choo! Jimmy Choo is less sweet and lighter version of Black XS though maybe Jimmy Choo was also inspired by Flowerbomb and Oriens ;)

Back to the topic, the beginning starts very sweet with cranberry and flowers. It has a very lively, quickly changing top notes, then it settles down and becomes less sweet - as if it was made dark and sweet and then more mysterious, less sweet and a bit masculine/dangerous?. It was a time I could sniff delicious cocoa (too short :( ) and now I can smell patchouli, massoia...

I had high hopes because of massoia (me being Kenzo lover - le Tigre) and cocoa. It's a well done fragrance but it doesn't match my personality - I don't wear XS and I don't wear black ;) But a nice experience and I'll think if to get more than a sample.

Bottle - not my cup of tea.

Ticaa
Ticaa

I really like this perfume. It's not my all time favorite, but it's really nice. It lasts a long time, lingers on skin so nicely. At a drydown it smells almost a little powdery. Great perfume, definitely a must have in one lady's collection.

xsxcstarx
xsxcstarx

I love this! its spicy,sweet,warm & almost fruity! its a lovely perfume that smells lush & always get comliments.only downside is the staying power..i guess its just an excuse to apply more! (:

theodorre
theodorre

THIS IS A FEMME FATALE PERFUME. It's the kind of fragrance that Veronika Lake would wear. I love it!

straightedgepeace
straightedgepeace

I had second guesses with this perfume for awhile, so one day i just broke down and bought it ($75CND) after many times of going to the store and smelling it on and off my skin. I really should'nt of got it because I cannot stand the smell of it! It triggers my gag reflex and gives me a horribal headache! :( the bottle is very pretty. Its weird how perfume can have such an effect on you.

flora lee
flora lee

sweet and tart red candy into loads of vanilla and sweet wood and pale patchouli... well rounded but not dark, mysterious or cocoa-laden. A good fall/winter scent for day or casual evenings.

orchid_84
orchid_84

I absolutely agree with mandashell's review below. This is a beautiful and versatile perfume that plays well between the feminine and masculine.

Black XS for Her is quite sweet to begin with, and actually it smells a hint like Flowerbomb on my skin in the first few minutes. It has a similar tea-floral-vanilla scent. As it warms on my skin the massoia wood brings out a really sexy masculine edge that tempers the cranberry-cacao sweetness just enough. It's like a soft, creamy mix of men's cologne and women's perfume. It's sweet, dense, and a little mysterious.

Staying power hasn't been a problem for me with this perfume. It's not especially long-lasting, but relative to how most scents last on my skin this is pretty good. A lovely, sensual surprise of a perfume!

WhiteCherries
WhiteCherries

Pretty scent,better for evenings,not as sexy as I hoped

Tubykap20
Tubykap20

Sexy,hot,warm...Perfect for a night out!

mandashell
mandashell

Well, well, well...what do we have here...? o.O Yet another scent in the vein of Euphoria except this one hits the mark. Paco Rabane Black XS is a dark, creamy, mildly sweet and cocoa confection. The advertising, bottle, vibe etc is all bad-ass and killer but in reality it's a simple scent that is elevated to the next level by the cranberry, cocoa and hint of masculinity with an overall feminine quality.

When I first smelled Black XS, I knew straight away that this would be the kind of scent that I would wear while snuggling up with a blanket during the dead of winter and relaxing by a fireplace. :D But, on the other hand I envisioned myself wearing this to a club with the bass thumping so loud that I can't hear myself think and while gearing up to join the hot and sweaty mass of gyrating freaks on the dance floor! o.O LMAO! XD

Anyway, the success of this scent is in it's versatility and simplicity. It's not too dark, too complex or too sweet but just right. It's overall a very well balanced fragrance. And despite my love for it I can't get over how quickly this one dissipates. I've had my own bottle, a sample, a decant and yet they all disappear from my skin in about 3-4hrs!!! o.O I know it's an Edt but for the quality and price we should expect a little more, right...? Strangely enough it will last for what seems like forever on a piece of paper or cloth material.

Bottomline: If you are looking for a lightly sweetened gourmand like scent with a supposed edgier/darker feel then this might be a great choice. Lasting power is weak with a mild projection but if you don't mind reapplying then hey...you've got yourself a winner! :D

takeasniff

Well my previous review was because I wore it in the summer which for me and my skin was a silly thing to do. In the winter now it smells really nice so I guess some perfumes for some people only suit certain weather conditions. It lasts so it's worth the money but it does got through several changes on my skin. If you like Glow After Dark or Miss Dior Cherrie or Lolitta or the DKNY Nights etc, you would probably like this?

cdz28
cdz28

I bought this fragrance today. It's sweet but also dark and mysterious...even slightly masculine. The combination of notes is great and I absolutely love it.

kcii
kcii

I personally prefer the mens Black XS much more. My partner wears the mens and I was hoping for a very similar scent. In saying that, I do like this perfume, so I brought it. Its a nice casual scent. The bottle is very cute. :) It doesn't last too long on my skin, but its still nice.

CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

My fav from Pacco Rabanne, just I love it!
You can smell spicy cranberries at the beginning, in heart cacao and a deliciuos drydown with patchulli and vanilla. Sweet, dark and sexy, plus the botle is beautiful and unique!

vallin
vallin

beginning is kind of too strong and sweet but drydown... is beautiful

bubblem3
bubblem3

Es chocolate! ummm me encanta su olor *-*
Es tan magico que ni se diga!
Una incomparable pieza de arte con su toquesito amaderado y sexy (=

eveline marie
eveline marie

My favorite fragrance...I could wear it day and nigh...I can't get enough

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

My misses has this, I like it :-)
It's a very pretty, yet dark smell, great for casual.
I find the main accords to be cranberry-rose-vanilla top to bottom.

isabella211
isabella211

this was a blind purchase for me, and based on the reviews, i thought i may have found a new lover. i have to believe that i got a bad battle (this has happened before), because in short, this smells like dead leaves and pure ass. i am certainly not one to shun a fragrance, as i find i can usually appreciate it's components, even if it's not to my liking. but this, it has to be a bad bottle, because my arm smells like cat urine. that's all i can say.

Annelien1987
Annelien1987

Love this so much. Smells very similar (almost exact) to the male version. This is spicy and sexy. It's one of my favorites.

Abby xoxo
Abby xoxo

This has to be my new signature scent I loved it so much when I sprayed this on me. You can really smell the Patchouli in it and it is really strong and fresh. Can't wait to get my hands on this!
Abby xoxo :D

nevo
nevo

best fragrance ever just wear it to feel uniquness :) love itttttt :D

LaPetite
LaPetite

Recently , we had a trainee at my workplace who wore this scent.
At first ,i thought it was Tocade (from Rochas) , though it had something acrid on her, which wasn't like this on me . But still i was almost 100% it was Tocade , but ALMOST .
So , i asked her what's her scent , and i was really amazed when she replied "Black XS fo her" . And i was even more amazed when i tried it at the perfume store because it smelled completely different >< ( body chemistry can be very surprising )
Well , on me , It's an extremly sweet and loud patchouli scent , not very subtle , but i like it anyway.

Zuuus.p
Zuuus.p

On my skin it´s very similar to Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel..like it:)

tmy

but..not so bad ;) (that doesn't mean that i like to wear it :)) .. nooo no )

tmy

This is tooo strong,to heavy, to sweet , to everything...i don't like it.

scarletoh
scarletoh

Upon first smelling it, I had to have it. Very sexy, very appetizing.
Similar to Euphoria, another favourite.
This one is a new fav!

Andreita

The first time I smelled this perfume, I thought it smelled like a bag of Skittles, really, now I only smell cranberries and a tiny bit of chocolate, but, you know, sometimes when I use too much of it it makes me dizzy

flowersandcandy
flowersandcandy

Trendy winter scent.Perfect balance of the sweetness and edgy at the same time.I think that after this fragrance many tried to copy or follow this scent.This perfume really rocks!

SmellItOut
SmellItOut

Firstly, sorry luv, I hated them, because my ex guy loves it.
Smell was too sweet, colour too pink, everything was too much.
But one day everything changed. I started to miss something and my first mind was that I miss a guy, but no.
I missed a smell.

tmy

i have this perfume... and i don't like it...it's too much for me.. too strong, too sweet. :|

TankGirl

Black XS is a perfume for a young, rebel lady who's not afraid of wearing something strong or pungent.
It has a certain 80' vibe and is very creamy, smoky and sweat.
A perfume to wear at winter and fall, perfect for night outs.
The scent keeps original without beeing strange, its vamp/gothic style is very obvious also.
A gothic Lolita interpretation of sexyness.

kofykat
kofykat

A very sensuous perfume for me. I love the way it makes me smell and it is kind of an invigorating perfume for me. i usually like fruity sweet smells with musk undertones. Not because thats all I've liked but thats all i demanded, but with this my horizons have expanded.

MsRachael
MsRachael

A wonderfully smooth blend. The pink pepper adds just the right amount of spice, the cranberry sweetens (in a tart, rebellious sort of way) while the duet of black violet and cacao darkens and gives it a sexy edginess. Refreshingly youthful, but in a spirited, seductive way, as opposed to being too girly or mindless.

Miss Dior Cherie
Miss Dior Cherie

La quiero he leido comentarios de que huele a flowerbomb y hermana tiene esa de Viktor & Rofl si esa es mas barata y huele igual entonces la quiero jajajjajajajaajjaj

Princess
Princess

This is kind of dark, sugary.smells like vanilla & sugar. later on.. it smells a bit simelar to Flowerbomb.
Its a good fragrance, but I wouldent buy it, maby it will be perfect in the fall/winter. Its in the same category as jessica simpson fancy

badkarma
badkarma

To me this seems more masculine than the male version.. i like both though... think i'm going to start wearing this even though i'm a guy... none of the girls thought it was a women's fargrance but two, because they knew the fragrance well.. haha.. everyone liked it on me so hey, why not ?;)

Nikka Miró
Nikka Miró

Personally do not like this fragrance. I think it has a very strong smell of cherries, I can not pick and flower essences. But it is a quetão taste. My good friend, can not live without that perfume, loves!

takeasniff

I have to say I love this one but the patchouli is very strong. It behaves like believe by Brittney Spears. It just gets stronger the longer I wear it. I do like it and will continue to wear it but those of you who struggle with patchouli this one must be tested first a couple of times to make sure it does not turn musty or too masculine on your skin as I believe it has the potential to do.

dylanf420
dylanf420

It's a nice scent for me.Florale and sweetness are well balanced.

Norgirl
Norgirl

This is a new relation perfume to me . i got it today , run in and could hardly get the box opend , cant waith cant waith to try:)
And spritz...
Out comes a brezze of sweat sweat berrys . oh almost , but just almost to sweat . but after a little wild the violets came out to play. it is tikkeling my sences, playing hide and seak whit the cacao. the rose is there but very slightly in my opinion.at this stage it reminds me a little of 212 sexy. but this is better . The 212 sexy gets a little to notiating one me.
There is also a similarity to So elixir .
i cant say that i feel so much patcholi in this one . vanilla and a hint of Patcholi to me . somehow i wanted the patcholi to be a little stronger .
I did not think i would have liked this earlyer . but now im craving for it.

this is a nice perfume , not a masterpice or unik in anyway to me . but good , different then what i uses normaly . I like it:)
I would have thought this to be abit darker , maybe more of a night fragrance , but i can easely use this daytime aswell..
nice buy

dellusionaldreams
dellusionaldreams

I love this, it makes me feel like a super model every time I wear it. It is, let's say like a confidence booster for when I go clubbing. My own attraction potion.

Even though it's really sweet and dark and all, it's one of those perfumes that you only really smell when you get close, some might think it doesn't have much of a staying power, but it's just not that empowering. It's a good thing because it doesn't turn you into one of those women you want to get away from when you're stuck in an elevator with them and doesn't merge with the scent of everyone else that's dancing around you.

I love the fact that it stays there even though it doesn't have much of an aura because if someone has a whiff of your scent randomly, they will start looking for it (it smells so good), so when they find you and get closer, it's like jackpot for them and what you were looking for by wearing black xs in the first place!

Mizz K
Mizz K

Tried this on a few days ago and I really do like it... for some reason it smells like creamy pineapple to me. Very sweet in a non-sugary way.

HeavenlyScent
HeavenlyScent

One of my faves. It's sweet and flirty yet dark and gothic. I love to spray this on my scarf and sniff it all day long. I wish this was available in edp so it would last longer on my skin, but I don't mind reapplying this. Yes, it's THAT good! Raspberries and blackberries. Delicious and sharp. Tart. For a woman of the night. Definitely pick this one up.

Morrigan
Morrigan

This is one of my favourite fragrances of all time and used to be my signature scent for 4 years! I keep re-purchasing it over and over again, even though my latest bottle is just in my collection for sentimental value(I'm currently experimenting with more elaborate scents). Definitely look into this if you want something dark and gothic but easy to live with :)

hellogoddag
hellogoddag

Dark alluring femininity
I love the sensuality in this
A little mysterious

Necabel
Necabel

Black XS for Her es un perfume que me atrajo rápidamente, porque me sugería un perfume con personalidad y rebeldía, y con cierto aire gótico. Encajaba conmigo a la perfección. El aroma está muy bien equilibrado, me resulta interesante, como una mezcla de descaro y dulzura, y la botella me encanta. Aunque es muy camaleónico, creo que funciona especialmente bien de noche y para uso diario en invierno. Otro aspecto positivo es que dura mucho sobre la piel, como todas las fragancias que conozco de Paco Rabanne.

Sin embargo, tengo todavía este perfume pero me cuesta mucho terminarlo. Creo que estoy cambiando un poco los gustos: ahora lo encuentro un poco duro para mi edad (34) y más apropiado para un público juvenil. Otro motivo es que olfativamente lo asocio al perfume que usa mi marido (Black XS) y creo que por eso lo acabo encontrando poco femenino para mi.

***

Black XS for Her is a fragrance which quickly attracted me because I suggested a perfume with a personality and rebellious, and slightly Gothic. It fit me perfectly. The aroma is very well balanced, I find it interesting, as a mixture of boldness and gentleness, and I love the bottle. Although it is very chameleon-like, I think it works especially well at night and for daily use in winter. Another positive aspect is that it lasts long on the skin, like all the fragrances that I know of Paco Rabanne.

However, I have this perfume but still very difficult for me to finish. I think I'm changing a little taste: Now I find it a little hard for my age (34) and more appropriate for a juvenile audience. Another reason is that I associate the fragrance olfactory using my husband (Black XS) and I think I just found so unladylike for me.

Scentaholic
Scentaholic

SMELLS SO GOOOOOOOD! Fruity, spicy, woody, SEXY!!!! I love this fragrance :) The woody notes in this one are perfect! Another amazing Paco Rabanne fragrance.

krissycat

Update on this perfume, I put this perfume on last night, it is now noon the next day and I still smell this perfume on me just as strong. I am amazed at the staying power of this. My biggest complaint about most perfumes is the staying power. I typically run hot so most perfumes I wear have vanished within an hour. I carry my perfumes in my pocketbook so I can reapply all day, sometimes 5 or 6 times in a day. I am floored when a perfume I spray on once stays on for hours, especially on me. I am just as amazed with Marc Jacobs Lola, one spray on a scarf it stays on for weeks! This scent is a tad bit too sweet even for me who loves gourmand perfumes, but have to give this perfume a ten for longevity!

lm431
lm431

My friend wears this, and we all agreed when she wears it she smells just like parma violets. Has no-one else noticed this?

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

Starts off fruity, quite similar to Escada Magnerism. But after the top notes are gone, the two perfumes go in two different directions. Whereas Magnetism enters an overly sweet/gourmand world of chocolate, caramel and lots of patchouli, Black XS dries down to vanilla and cocoa - still very sweet but a bit softer and somewhat prettier than Magnetism. Not sure why this perfume is categorized as floral woody. Smells more fruity than anything else to me. Very juicy, quite strong and very long lasting.

Rya301
Rya301

Bought it in Paris last year and was totally in love with it! Sweet and very calming and sexy at the same time! Totally love it!

sweetlynda
sweetlynda

This pafum smells divine! It is a successful combination between sweet and fruity ...

pinki
pinki

Very yummy, sweet, sultry perfume. On me there is a 'cereal' like note which turned me off it.

maltatude
maltatude

it's a sweet woody smell... think Britney Spears fantasy but a little deeper... it's not remarkable or outstanding, but it's wearable... my bf likes it... i prefer the mens one :(

nikigirl
nikigirl

Love it at first so I bought 50ml...but now I can smell only patchouli in it...tfuj

imperfect-angel
imperfect-angel

Smell so good...It's fruity floral & musky, not unique,but last all day. If you are a flral woody musk fan like I am, you gonna love this perfume too.

I found that Black XS smell quite similar to CH 212sexy that I already own. Only that CH 212sexy is a little sweeter. Anyways I prefer this Black XS to CH 212sexy in the same family. I feel like the Black XS is in higher quality, smell much more expensive and last much longer.

melimelo87
melimelo87

Very fruity sweet. Its oke not impressed but nice to wear in summer or spring.
Sets a good mood:) Try it !

krissycat

Very sweet like candy. I like it

Toom_Snoopy

I got it as a gift - not my type, smells like cough syrup for children. Cranberry and pink pepper are strong and sweet.

Although the scent is suitable for cold weather, I find it can be worn on hot weather.

darkbeauty
darkbeauty

WOW! The opening is very loud and fruity! But it does nothing else on my skin afterward but turn into just another patchouli-musk drydown. What am I missing? Is there something wrong with me?

I had some serious expectations with this one after seeing those cocao & pepper notes. Too bad it let me down.

oriens
oriens

Black XS is a very different perfume than the ones i used to have. I love floral / floral fruity perfumes, and i try to avoid 'sweet' fragrances.. But this one i could not resist!!
Nicely sweet..
warm and delecious.. and VERY long lasting :)
It became one of my favourites and i am so happy to have it in my collection :) Its just the bottle that i dont like at all !!

VintageLady
VintageLady

In my opinion, this is a scent for the evening, but also for a sunset, a sunrise, something thoughtful, something that produces a new thought, an idea, a rhythm, a poem. Or silence of fulfillment and confidence.

greek_goddes
greek_goddes

Black XS is a nice perfume, really floral fruity and wearable most seasons, especially the most shiny ones.
It is so rosy with berries and strawberry but without being annoying and too sweet.
I don't find it black and i prefer it for daily use.
It is feminine and quite similar to the men's version.
I would prefer it to be an edp with more depth and more long lasting.
To be honest it reminds me little of shampoo or shower-gel full of flowers!
A casual and comfort smell but not a must have!

hantafromsanta
hantafromsanta

I am really enjoying my sample and it is a rare occurrance that I use one up within a week because I like it!
Not too much so I'd save up my sample until I buy a bottle, which I won't, but enough to have worn it almost everyday since then.

It smells like a sugary sweet berry something on me, though the berries are not overwhelming.
A little bit of pepper and violet that I can detect stop it very successfully from smelling like candy. I am not that good at picking out individual notes and can't isolate much else here except for vanilla, but to me this smells like a fruity berry sirup perfume with a very nice twist.
Lasting power, intensity and sillage were average on me, I resprayed 1-2x a day.

Now the reason why I find it so surprisingly wearable is that I find it quite meaningless, it doesn't trigger any particular emotions, associations, tells no story to me, it's just a very pleasant sweet scent to me and that is it. Which can be good or not.

I just watched the ad for the first time and I think it actually suits it - it doesn't do much but being young, cheeky, pretty and very fun.

NNN
NNN

My roommate broke her brand new Black XS.
I felt sorry for her, but our house ended up with its smell (for one week! longevity: really good!) This perfume is so amazing that smells good even on the floor!
It reminds a little bit of Carolina by Carolina Herrera, a discontinued fragrance that used to be my favorite.
It's sweet, feminine and sexy, but not invasive.
Love it!

blueberry
blueberry

Too sweet, too cloying, too banal for me. It's very 'in thing', but I don't find it that interesting. More floral fruity than floral woody musk.

Contessa01
Contessa01

I am surprised to read this as being compared to Angel, to me I cannot see much of a similarity with the two. Actually, I think it smells a lot like Carolina Herrera CH. Paco Rabane's Black XS is an interesting blend of chocolate, cranberries and musk. It is not super sweet, it has a rougher edge, so the idea of it being worn by a punk rocker is quite fitting. The drydown though is a bit of a different story, it is softer, more warm and inviting than the initial blast and this is the time when I really begin to enjoy this fragrance. I find I don't wear it often as I tire of it at times but I enjoy wearing it every so often.

Wynter
Wynter

The bottle is adorable and the fragrance smelled alright when I tested it on a tester strip, but it didn't really work with my body chemistry. On my skin it smells like cherry cough syrup and musk. It is a bit too harsh for my personality - you definitely need the right kind of attitude to pull this one off. I'd recommend it to someone who doesn't want a traditional floral or candy-scented perfume.

amber_glow
amber_glow

my boyfrend gave it to me as a new year present and I m soo happy to have it yay!

LydiaLiu
LydiaLiu

Black XS for Her is dark, sexy, warm and creamy, the perfume matches the bottle well. The Cacao is lively and the Dark Violet and Rose beautifully blossom all the way to the heart. Pachouli adds a fresh yet smoky base.

I've used up a sample, I admit that it does remind me of Angel by TM, but it has a totally opposite personality: sweet, hot, sensuous and fashion-forward. I'm considering buying.

Rouu
Rouu

If you couldn't tell from the ad visual that Black XS For Her was intended for a young audience, the tag line “for trendy girls and rebel princesses” might clue you in.

one of my all time FAVORITE fumes .. notes include tamarind blossom, pink peppercorns, cranberry, hellebore rose, black violet, cacao flower, massoia wood, patchouli and vanilla. The tamarind and cranberry provide a nice tartness to the top notes, but Black XS For Her starts out sweet and full, and it pretty much stays that way. The heart smells like flowers liberally sweetened with vanilla cream (and a smidgen of chocolate); the dry down is dark ambery-musky woods, squeaky-clean patchouli and more of the vanilla, very smooth and creamy ...
the whole story is too sweet and warm . i wore it last summer but now in December it has a nice warmth and depth to it, and it has something else missing from so many “rebel princess” fragrances: personality. Something about Black XS make its woodsy accord that add a degree of 'blackness' and counterbalances the excessive sweetness
In short BLACK XS for me is the scent came to my mind if i saw a picture of a lady wears bright red lipstick and hot lingerie .. i never taste wine but this one it does really remind me of wines...from start to finish.

L O V E I T !

Helsinki
Helsinki

Greatness in a small bottle!
I got my hands on this yesterday in Stockholm's NK. I've returned back to Helsinki and yesterday's spraying point is still ridiculously easy to detect on my arm.

Black XS certainly gets pluses for its appropiately sweet composition. It's not oversweet, though the line of oversweetness is quite fickle. I don't wonder the popularity of Black XS since I can imagine both teens and adult women (or men) wearing this. Your dogs/cats may not like this mini-bomb, though. ;)

The vanilla note balances the patch very well. Perfect partners, I'd say. :) The sillage is quite powerful, not to mention longevity! Playful, a bit dark and seductive, this is the pick of many. Good job, team Paco!

I've been through some phases in my life, one of them included dying my hair black, wearing outrageous clothes and talking to decent men like a tramp. Black XS for Her reminds me of those days.

To me it smells like dark, syrupy cherries, (almost medicinal), vanilla flavoured cream, pepper and a hint of red rose. I like it in an odd kind of a way. It's not too sweet and it has an edgy-ness that I enjoy.

Honestly, this is more punk rock than gothic. It's a fun, party scent, not something for dark, brooding people.

Black XS for Her is yummy, but certainly not a gourmand. It's a nice in-between type of fragrance. Not too girly, not too sweet, not too dark. It's bold but also balanced.

I think this fragrance could work well in Winter and for nights out and about on the town. I kind of expected this fragrance to have an attitude, however I find the scent rather inviting. It's sexy too, which is a bonus.

The lasting power is pretty good, and same could be said of the sillage although it isn't all that strong. Overall, Black XS for Her is a fun, sexy and edgy scent, great for those girls that are growing out of the sugary, candied scents.

teresafers
teresafers

i used to wear it, i was obsessed with it but ended up giving the bottle away to a friend. above time, it became nauseating. My friend does love it and still wears it but i can't stand it. it's not aggresive or mysterious but it's not soft at all to me and i find it quite invasive.

judeaqua
judeaqua

I agree with Azuriiita... good description :D
As for me, I find it intensive, similar but a much better version of Angel. I find it rich in patchouli + vanilla = chocolate and is very hot, sweet and slightly sour... a bit dark and lasts forever. So, amazing staying power with sweet gourmand sillage.

Update : Aaahhh I finally bought it love love love

junebiswas
junebiswas

If you want something that is long lasting, go for this! I wear it to party on winter nights and wake up next morning smelling of it.

adele l
adele l

On my skin this could be a doppelganger for the original Lolita Lempicka- which I happen to like. There is no anise but it is very sweet and gourmand like cherry liqueur with a patchouli base to ground it. Staying power and sillage are impressive; would describe it as an oriental gourmand bc it is dessert- like with no obvious floral notes. That said I really like it and if I didn't have LL it would be fb worthy for sure!

oceanbreeze
oceanbreeze

This is SEDUCTION in a bottle. LOVE POTION. OBSESSION. I adore it!

fallingin28
fallingin28

I am really enjoying this on my skin.
The dry down has a really sweet, but sexy scent. Sensual, like come closer and kiss me.

I get hints of rose and chocolate,which sounds odd together, but mixes really will as neither are overly done.

Creamy vanilla, mixes with the wood and well rounded patcouli which is nice that it's not overwhelming but mixes so lovely with the other notes in the base. The woody note gives a bit of mystery and depth.

Holding my nose further from my skin I get a slight hint of sweet cranberry. I really enjoy the mix of notes and not sure how it is so sweet but sweet in a sexy way.

I really want this now, but I think it would be better suited for colder weather though as I couldn't recognise it on my skin when my skin was hot. It smelled of perfumey urine, which confused me and made me baffled, but once my skin cooled it smelled lovely again, just as it had when I tried it on last time (on a coolish day).

RRCOOLMAMA2
RRCOOLMAMA2

I must be the in the rare few that this frag doesn't smell sweet. However I enjoy it after 30mn, something about the mix of flowers/cocoa??? No, there's nothing Angel about this, not even close and that's a goodthing since I hate Angel (personal opinion, it's not for me)

But it does approach the bitter sweet dessert lost in the murky woods. I like it for a little mischief moment and I guess I'm glad when it fades to the obscure.

I cannot smell this one. It does come across as a very light version of So Elixir.

LittleFlower
LittleFlower

To me its a mixture of masculine fragrance and flowers.Not for me

nicolemarie
nicolemarie

my signature sent, beautiful sexy romantic xx love it soooooo much.

dianadinc
dianadinc

This is my perfume! I love it!!! Finally got it, the money is worth paying, because the smell of it is so divine

rebecca6
rebecca6

I've got a 80 ml bottle from my mom. I don't really like the woody and spicy perfumes, but i like this one!!!!!
i like the cranberry with the floral notes with the pactchouli, and the vanilia makes the scent sweet!! and i love it!
Actually i don't use this many times, because this is not my fragrance, but i like it and sometimes i wear it. Mostly my mom wear it many times. Black XS is perfect for the elegant, soft, feminine, sweet, spicy and woody perfumes lovers!

The only problem with the perfume: very NOT long lasting!! it lasts about 2-3 hours..

mymlan
mymlan

Black XS is a nice scent but it contains just a mote too much patchouli for my taste. It becomes a bit cloying after a while I'm afraid, and I begin to gasp for breath. Also I find it a bit too plain and simple to fit into my wardrobe. I would use it sometimes but my hand would automatically reach for others.

But if you like modern fragrances and are looking for a dark rose on a patchouli/vanilla cushion, this could be the one. Its not bad at all, just not for me.

The bottle is pretty though.

nova6
nova6

I purchased a big bottle for 19 bucks at shoppers drug mart. I am glad it did not pay much.it smells cheap and kinda tinny on me.I gave it to my daughter. she loves it.

moly
moly

I got Black XS as a present and I am pretty sure it doesn't suit me at all. I tried it few times but the result was always the same - it was a misunderstanding, for me it is too sweet, a bit sickening. I gave it to my mum and on her it is a really nice scent, warm and intriguing.

TankGirl

This perfume is a ironic metaphor for the girls of this days. It's dark but sweet, it has respectable notes (I mean is not for that kind of sweet little blonde teenagers smelling like caramel, vanilla and coconut) but smells cheap. I think this smell is not for rockers, but its amazing for sado-maso pin up girls! I have lots of goth/pinup friends who just LOVE it! It's a strong and teasing fragrance, at the beggining its like a punch in the face, but the drydown it very vannila ice cream. Great for going out to a heavymetal club and up ending in some guy's bed smeling like typical hooker :P No I mean its really nice, but dont wear it too much if you smoke, it will be headaching.

Update: Yes the drydown, better, the patchouli drydown is similar to Angel! Thats why I always thaught this perfume as a little bit slutyish! I think it would be fair enough to say that if Angel is the 40' years old whore house owner Black XS is...well you can imagine...

gypsykitten
gypsykitten

To me, this smells like a slightly less fruity variant of Curve Soul Vintage. I like the cocoa in the drydown. I was hoping it would be a little darker and smokier, coming from Buxton.

RioRioM
RioRioM

This was the first perfume I ever became obsessed with - I never really liked perfumes until I found it. It can be a bit strong, but it fades down to a very nice smelling scent after only a short time. I've always thought it smells very sexy and sort of mysterious. Also, being a musician and into rock music, it appealed to that side of me - it smells like something a rockstar should wear, in my opinion. My favourite part of it is the strong element of vanilla - which is probably my favourite scent of all.

Veroronnieronron
Veroronnieronron

Oof! Sweet, headache-inducing patchouli. What a waste of a tester.

imgcas
imgcas

It starts smelling like lollypops and "peta zetas": sweet and a bit acid.
Another way to describe it: on me, Black XS for Her starts smelling just like Nina Ricci's Nina and ends like D&G Light Blue plus some patchouli.

Staying power is poor.

iris_iris
iris_iris

Sorry, but I can't force myself to even stand it.
I thought it would be completely different. Instead I get synthetic-sweet and disturbing scent. For me the ingredients are so badly balanced that I can't wear this. Not at all mysterious or dark, just sickly sweet and peppery. It's chemical and unpleasant. It's almost like it tries too hard to be original, different, suprising and at the same time a crowd pleaser. Sorry but this 2 can't come together. Black XS wanted to be like Angel? Well it didn't worked out that well.

If You want something like Black XS but with grown balls Poison is the answer.

DiBonD
DiBonD

It smells a little bit weird for me, too dark and mysterious. What surprises me is my mother loves it more than I do. She even wears it more often than I do :). But I love the gothic drydown and will definitely buy my 2nd bottle.

Although the sweet patchouli of Paco Rabanne BLACK XS is so pronounced that this could almost be an ANGEL flanker, the other notes meld together ultimately to produce a 90% cocoa dark chocolate bar into which a few chili peppers, dried cranberries and rose petals have been interspersed. The violets and wood have melted completely into the chocolate and cannot be identified by my nose as individual notes.

Patchouli absolutely predominates, but the cocoa becomes more detectable in the drydown, making this fragrance a new twist on the vanilla patchouli theme. I like BLACK XS a lot, so perhaps by now I have succumbed to what is clearly a cultural trend. Did thick, chewy, vanilla patchouli frags exist before ANGEL? Well, happily, this "ANGEL flanker" avoids the excesses of its notorious predecessor!

If I can find a bottle of this potion at a reasonable price, I'll add it to my collection...

cwriins
cwriins

i deffinetly hate this perfume! my sister have one and every time she uses it, it makes me a big head and throat ache :( so acid and unnatural...

Ewig
Ewig

The dry-down of this fragrance is amazing on my skin, a kind of powdery vanilla-rose, with an ever so slight hint of pepper.

sarafirmino
sarafirmino

i was so sad the day i tryed this one. i had big expectations because i love the notes and the BOTTLE! omg, the bottle is perfect, anyway, i didn't like, too oriental woody for me. pity, i really wanted to like this one...

COSMICSCENTS
COSMICSCENTS

I finally own this gem, the scent is unique and the bottle just divine, a must have!!!:)

Annah7
Annah7

It is disappointing how sweet and artificial it smells. Reading the reviewes I was expecting something really good..It is too sweet, too plastic, too pink...just too much. The staying power is good though, but after a few hours it is just plain sweet. Not for me.

Tulipano
Tulipano

This is a playful and joyful fragrance. It is a must-have.It's long lasting and suitable for special winter nights.

Marisa36
Marisa36

How sad. This smells absolutely divine on my friend..slightly sweet, musky vanilla. To be frank it absolutely STINKS on me. Patchouli & wood and that is it. Fascinating how perfume interacts with your body chemistry isn't it?

mohd82
mohd82

I love this perfume. I smelled this first time on my sister and I bought it for my wife. I like this perfume very much.

jellybeantree
jellybeantree

This perfume is VERY SWEET, on me at least. I used to wear ultraviolet and they both have amazing staying power! I found it quite linear on my skin and something reminded me of chocolate, dark chocolate. If like very sweet fragrances with some depth this could be the one for you!

Nogitsune07
Nogitsune07

Interesting perfume. I'll admit from the start that the bottle was very intriguing and it's always stood out on the shelf.

I've always imagined Black XS for Her to smell dark and gothic (all this conjecture came from the bottle, which screamed biker/rock chick at me). Imagine my surprise at the initial blast to find such a fruity opening, and with berries no less! I wasn't prepared at all for that. There was also a distinct peppery smell from the start, that stopped me from branding this as a fruity floral type. This perfume doesn't stay fruity for long, though. It becomes a very dark and woody-floral after about half an hour on my skin. I'm not sure I like the heart of the perfume, it smells like some derivative of menthol on my skin. Almost clinical. But for that, I would love Black XS. The base notes redeem Black XS, however. I can finally smell the delicious vanilla, and after a few hours Black XS does tame itself a bit.

I agree about its initial potency. It's a very strong perfume for the first 3 hours, and after that it settles down. One spray is enough! The total staying power of this one on my skin was well into the next day - more than 12 hours. Considering I used only one spritz, that is impressive! LenaBel makes a good point about Black XS for Her: its character is vaguely reminiscent of CK's Euphoria. Not quite sure what it is, but there's an aura of mystery about it. Broodingly seductive. I can see why it appeals to so many women, but not for me personally.

geegee
geegee

I bought this for my daughter this morning, it smells divine on her...& on me too.

Its warm, powdery, woody & long lasting. Its one of those perfumes that i find myself sniffing myself all day & makes me feel hungry. No chance of dieting if youre wearing this.

My daughter is a fan of Dior Addict & this is nothing like it yet somehow reminds me of it. Why..i have no idea.

I may have to sneak a little spritz of this now & again...until i buy my own that is.

queenssess
queenssess

ı used to wear this perfume and ı could sincerely say that the smell of a rose and the patchuli and the vanilla was clearly distingushed. nevertheless, was one of the perfumes ı loved to wear especcially just after the baths with its remaining scent. I used to wear each perfume daily according to the feeling I get when ı woke up and the feeling I got inside was confidence of a woman even if she had spoke of the words of a siner's heart...

Julce
Julce

My friend had such one, and I must confess this sweetness may kill you =)

Maoocha
Maoocha

The first thing this scent does is it hit u in the face with the sweetness, not the vanilla, but something's making it very dry and sweet and incense (what? there's no incense in here?), then it start oozing out the bitterness. The dry down is bitter sweet woody vanilla. Can't detect the cranberry and rose. Lovely bottle, but the juice's not my style.

LenaBel
LenaBel

I really like the opening of this perfume - delicious and juicy sweet with a pinch of chilli - very intriguing! After it settles down I can undertand why some people say it is a bit masculine (like a sweet masculine perfume) - the patchoulli shows up.
I find this scent interesting although it is not my cup of tea. It is definetely worth a try since the price is quite affordable. Also, I dont know why but it reminds me of CK Euphoria; it is not the scent but the feeling it creates in me. It makes me think of night, dancefloor and having fun while sipping on fruity cocktails.

9154mf
9154mf

Im surprised that so many ppl love this, I find it a bit weird. At first i could smell alot of raspberry, ok its actually cranberry which was nice and i was surprised cos i thought due to the name this would be some dark broody scent. Anyway after a short while the berry goes and imleft with a weird boring smell with some woodiness. From the notes list i thought this would be gourmand, but i dont find it to be so, i smell the rose, and it smells kind of musty/woody. Ultimately this is not for me.
UPDATE: Tried this again a year later and I love it! Has mynose matured?? I don't know. Now this is like a sweet fruity vanilla frag, maybe not totally original (it kind of reminds me of BS Fantasy and those types of scents) but it is still FB worthy. Easy to wear anytime frag, it is a bit strong at first but then again how can I complain about a scent having toomuch presence when I hate the ones that leave me longing for more lol! The patchouli is a big note here, and this does have vague similarities to Angel but this is sweeter and more flirty fun I guess.

nanoct
nanoct

this is the SEXIEST female fragrance ever, it has an amazing efect on me when i smell it on a girl, it makes me just wanna make out with her hahaha , this scent is just amazing, veeery sexy, a real XS

a.k.a.warum
a.k.a.warum

The initial burst reminded me Lola and Amor Amor -- the same candy effect coming from the combination of pepper and fruit.

Later the fragrance became unique with the tender flowers and cocoa bean smell without any food association. Cocoa but no chocolate. Cocoa that is fragrant but isn't sweet. I wish that stage lasted forever.

Then vanilla came in, and the cocoa became sweeter, I actually started thinking along the lines of the boudoir filled with flowers and dark chocolate drops.

And then finally, the vanilla drydown, much like Burberry Britt or L by Lolita Lempicka. Fine lasting power, I definitely had it for 4 hours and it's not going anywhere yet.

I like it, but there's no talking about love yet.

alexanna7
alexanna7

black xs is a sweet and sexy fragrance! With his dark rose,sweetens by the crandberry,it makes it so divine! There is a depth in this fragrance brought by the wood and musk! I wear this one,when i want that special rose note! Love it!

agentlolisa
agentlolisa

It smells like manufactured chemical rose juice. That's what the bottle looks like it was made for too. This is a perfume which when worn, draws such comments as 'What perfume are you wearing?' rather than 'You smell nice/sexy/fit.'
Not impressed.

beauty_girl

I just LOOOOVE this one. Its casual, sexy and tempting. =)

Dark Curls
Dark Curls

The word that comes to mind for this scent is EROTIC. I got my decant today and boy did it surprise me! I did not quite expect it to smell so sexy. I can imagine a woman wearing this scent, silently beckoning for her mate to ravish her hehe ;) I know I smell berries, maybe the cranberry? I am not particularly good at picking out and distinguishing between notes, but this concoction works! Only gripe: like others have said, it does not last long. It is erotic, and sexy; a come hither scent IMO, but all too fleeting. I can see myself getting a full bottle soon despite this. :-) Love Paco Rabanne!!

rin XD
rin XD

this perfume is simply amazing! its casual, but at the same time sexy and tempting... its one of my best perfumes =)

Daria

I've changen my opinion about this prefume.I think that this really intersting scent. one of my friends waring it always and it's smelling sooo good on her. I tryied it today and I geuss that I want it..
my really cute friend told me she'll buy it for my B.day :))

daisyfresh
daisyfresh

this's the fist perfume I went out and bpught/chose with my mother. I was completely won over by the berry's at the beginning, but even after leaving it on for an hour or so, I was still really enjoying it, there's enough of the berry and the vanilla/woods coming from the base to make the floral heart beautiful even for me, who usually shuns most things floral. a definite recommendation,e specially for younger women who want something to spray on occasionally and feel rather...well, urm sexy ^_^

femmeasis
femmeasis

To me this is so much like Carolina Herrera CH but! I didn't like the bottle and CH is all the way better

sky76sky
sky76sky

Just as the male Black XS is quite feminine, I find the female version to have an intriguing masculine side….like biker boots worn with a pretty floral dress.

The bottle says it all - sweet & deep pinky-red berries blended with a candied gothic rose for a dark, mysterious air. The patchouli & woods keep this scent from being too girly & create an earthy, sensual base on which these fruits swell & ripen as the fragrance progresses.

On my skin the perfume has two levels: one that clings closely to my body like a vine wrapped round ancient ruins, heavy with almost over-ripe fruit, the smell of an enchanted forest floor, crushed rose petals from a lovers tryst; the other that projects from my body in a fizzy perfume haze with a woody-sherbet note that envelops me like a sorcerer’s cloak, a magic perfumed fog.

This fragrance has taken time to enchant me, but the poison from the bewitched rose has slowly reached my heart. I still prefer the male version on my skin, but now I see why everyone is falling for this scent. A charming, long-lasting, love-potion.

ktv0926
ktv0926

Yes, sweet, delicious, creamy, a little bit showy and loud in my opinion, but still good. The opening notes disappear really fast and the dry down is very comforting, more mature than you would think judging by the top notes.

LittleLulu248
LittleLulu248

This is not an AMAZING perfume, nor truly unique, but it CERTAINLY is a crowd pleaser!!
With the first spritz you immediately smell the cranberry, later it starts mixing with the floral notes, predominated by the dark violet note. As the day goes by, vanilla and patchouli shine through, whilst still maintaining and interesting mixture of the previous notes.
The lasting power is VERY good on this perfume.
It suits young women very well =)!

Oh Sugar
Oh Sugar

Beautiful bottle, the scent is sweet, yet dark and intriguing. It smells for me like autumn leaves on the wind, grapes, and dried roses covered with caramel syrup. Yum. I can also smell some woodyness. Perfect for cold autumn/fall. It's sexy and dangerous. Be careul with it, one spray is more than enough. You can dance all night wearing this.

Lasts very long. On clothes, even for a week.

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

I think Black XS is a very over-rated perfume.

To me it smells too heavy, musty and there's a distinct chemical, almost antiseptic note which I find quite unpleasant and definitely not very sexy! It does have good staying power and on me it lasted all day and night and I could still smell it quite strongly the next morning. That would be great in a perfume I love but unfortunately this perfume is just too clinical and strange smelling for my liking.

The one good thing I can say about Black XS is that I love the bottle, so it's a shame the actual perfume inside it sucks!!

vialon3
vialon3

This was a gift. A Totally pleasant surprise. And I am so happy to like it!!!! The beginning is very loud. It reminded me of Candied Apples. I wore it during a summer night in the garden and It give me a very beautiful feeling. Very glad to have something for nighttime in the open air and look forward to winter nights with it. Might the XS mean Kisses? And the bottle is very pretty too.

angelic disgrace
angelic disgrace

this had an overly strong smell of black cherries that faded to a sickly sweet powdery smell.not one for me.

Robynlovesperfume
Robynlovesperfume

This is indeed a musky fragrance, along with being a woody scent as well (which are 2 of my least favorite types of scents), BUT.. the sweetness of the cranberries and the cocoa blossom make up for the musky-woodyness in it, so it can even appeal to a 'sweet-scent-lover' as myself. It's very well done, and though not one of my favorite perfumes, I find myself gravitating toward it because it's quite a different fragrance. Not too ordinary or common.

Hejjdy
Hejjdy

1 word can describe my feelings:
PERFECT !!!!
I adore Black XS .... its smell, its lasting power, its bottle, its commercial ....
I think it's the best choice for winter and colder days

MirabelleJee
MirabelleJee

I feel some notes there that remind me my favorite grape "Isabella", that's why I fall in love with this perfume. I think berries, roses and violet make "Isabella" for me ))
The scent itself is very-very sexy, it makes you feel yourself very attractive. It's not too sweet and with "peppercorn". And the price is not too high.
Strongly recommended.

dina
dina

I can't believe that this fragrance is supposed to be for women use. I'd say it has something similar to Angel (Mugler) but some notes make it extremely masculine to my taste. Ive read so many good feedbacks but I don't like it at all.

michele23
michele23

This perfume smells great and the bottle is sexy.If a bottle can be sexy this one is.It makes me feel pretty and sexy.Love it!!

mean_kitty
mean_kitty

the bottle is just beautiful i liked it from the first time i saw it, it made me want to try the perfum, dark, mysterious, femimin.i liked the perfum too, it's sweet, nice, it makes me think of grapes, i don't know why.i must try it again.

lillybee
lillybee

Black XS reminds me a lot of Mirea from Molinard, which is a fairly sweet red fruit sorbet - floral - sandalwood frag I have in my collection from my sweet fruity floral era. I'm into less sweet and woodier fragrances nowadays.

Thus Black XS is way to sweet for me, though only a tad sweeter than Mirea. The red fruits and soft woods are the same though. Black XS has a distinct cocoa bean smell to it as well I occasionally catch a whiff of.

Fortunately the drydown isn't too vanillic, it's woody and musky but still way too sweet. I would certainly like it more with less sugar, it would make a nice sweet and spicy oriental like Tumulte.

This smells exactly like cherry cola. I thought it smelled great in the tester bottle but once on my skin, it became very sweet and one-dimensional. I felt like I had just spilled a can of pop over myself.

Daria

The smell is spicy and sweet at the same time, but I don't know I except for something more interesting
but I have to say that I love the bottle!

Adriana_87
Adriana_87

Very similair too another favourite of mine Flowebomb,Victor&rolf,this one is more woodsy and not that sweet.I love it,but it has not so strong lasting power,i wish they made it in edp too.That would be a rocking perfume!

Migotka
Migotka

At work I tend to be very serious, and very often people find it surprising that outside I'm not. This fragrance expresses this other side of my personality- more fun, slightly cheeky, a bit crazy.
Some of my friends said before that it swas suitable for emo teenagers, but the bottle caught my eye and I still had to try it on.
It's not very complex or deep, but so and sweet addictive. Moreover, the sweetness in here is also kind of spicy thanks to the dash of pimento. When I have it on my I feel romantic and energetic, it always puts me in a good mood.
Perfect for both every day wear as well as for nights out!

rolexa
rolexa

I love this perfume! This fragrance reminds me of Christmas night, I`m wearing it only in winter because of it`s delicious and very warm scent which might be too strong for summer days. Magic happens when I`m wearing this perfume - everyone likes it and I am much more confident of myself.

an4eto
an4eto

From the first minute i smelled it,i fell in love with it.The bottle,the smell,even girl in the add.It reminds me of some rebellious chick who wants to show the world that she has style and class and opinion about everything.A girl that doesnt care what others think about her and respects herself.And when she comes in the room,everyone will feel her coming,because of the perfume of course!

EvelynDFrech
EvelynDFrech

I have been interested in Black xs, really interested in this scent. Though the bottle would have suited me better when I was 17.

Annie_D
Annie_D

I get the rose and definitely the cacao, it has the sweet comforting feeling given by the chocolate like undertones. The beginning is somewhat sweet, and in the dry down the musk and wood comes in every so slightly as to not make it too sweet. But oh is it a comforting and sexy smell. I fell in love immediately, I can't wait to buy this and make it part of my collection. It is fun and sexy at the same time.

deeper_shallow
deeper_shallow

I went to try out Black XS the other day, and I fell in love right away. It definitely reminds me of Flowerbomb and Euphoria, but in addition to the fruity sweetness it's also deep, dark and sexy. The opening notes are like being whacked over the head with a bucket of strawberries, and the violet-vanilla drydown almost makes me want to nibble on my wrist. The patchouli and cocoa adds enough depth and warmth for it not to smell too sugary.
The only downside might be that it's not very long-lasting; maybe it would have been even better as an EdP.

Darling Starling
Darling Starling

This might be an obscure reference to some, but to anyone who knows what i'm talking about, it will work! To begin, I love this scent, I want this scent, and the first time I smelled this I knew exactly what it reminded me of! If you have ever purchased, eaten, or been near Haribo brand blackberries and raspberry candy, you know they have a very unique scent and flavor. Black xs is that scent bottled. This is such a dark, almost gothic bottle holding a dark and fruity scent. What a perfect match, and great for those of us who would happily wear the scent of a favorite candy :)

Arexyz
Arexyz

This very nice perfume for special nights, it is strong, sweet fruity-woody fragrance. I think it is not for girls but not for older women. Very sexy!!! It is full of some kind of berries with hint of spice, vanilla and something really daaaark...like from luxurious fancy house. For me - good one, i will buy it (again).

cocomademoisellerie
cocomademoisellerie

Baaah! Another mistake: bought without testing it. I thought its equal to Flowerbomb, but this one turns weak on my skin. It fades away quickly after less than half an hour and smells cheap. It leaves me with sth, which longs for more. I'm not satisfied, as if there is sth missing. Its a joke. It says "Hey, I'm sweet, apply me!", but after putting it on it behaves like a grinning joker, who runs behind the next corner to hide.

black xs for women smells very similar to the men's version.maybe just this one is less strong and sharp.
first of all the bottle is really nice,one of the bests I've ever seen and the fragrance inside...
well,I like it,but as some other members have mentioned it's not unique.personally I find it very similar to Escada Magnetism.there are a bunch of other fragrances I can name which smell very close to this one(maybe I'm wrong but my perfume memory tells me that)
I always thought there should be praline.now that I see the ingredients,I believe it's cacao,which makes it warm,sweet and magnetic like this.
nice for every age and though it's very creamy it can be wore even in summer.

scentnature
scentnature

it was the bottle design that captured me to this perfume. i was my kind of style....dark, mysterious and goth like on the outside but the inside is sweet with an edge. it is my signature scent at the moment but with it's popularity i mix it with another perfume oil i have that enhances it so heavenly just so that i can smell a little different from everyone else.

Σελήνη
Σελήνη

Hot chocolate pudding with cranberries
á la Paco Rabanne!
This is the only fragrance where i smell all notes.Black XS is one of my favorite fragrances and for now my signature.
When i test it the first time, i really fall in love with this scent and bought a cute bottle.I wish i could say Black XS is unique but it's not,bacause Flowerbomb by Viktor&Rolf smells very similar to this one,the difference is that Black XS has more woody and deep fruity notes,flowerbomb is at the end really sweet like sugar and don't have these dominant woody/spicy notes.

The scent in general is romantic,a bit gothic,and rocking,very creamy and sensual.In the beginning you smell the crisp fruitiness of the cranberrys and the spicy touch by the pink pepper,then it becomes softer you can smell the cacao(i love it) and the violet it's powdery, and the velvet rose.At the end it's really warm and woody, and dry of the patchouli and you smell the sweetness of the vanilla.
It's so delicious,this fragrance is one i would like to eat.The scent last very long and it's a good fragrance for the colder day's and very good for the nightlife,but also for special events and the daytime.It's really feminine and also a bit cheeky and cute,playful at the same time.
The Bottle is a heart full of dark,sweet love,it really reflect the scent.The Bottle is a combination of the modern style and the rock, and the old gothic romatic.I don't found any negative things at this wonderful fragrance..or...maybe one... little... that it's so popular.

Amanda79
Amanda79

If Ibiza Hippie and Rockin Rose grew some balls and had babies this would be their offspring! Thats the best way for me to describe this one. I don't smell patchouli just the massoia wood in the drydown which was a big plus for me.

At first its super syrupy sweetness, tart and slightly spicy cranberry. That lasts a few minutes and the violets add powder, cacao adds warmth and the rose smells freshly picked. The notes blend harmonously but lighten up as they carry down to the the bottom notes.

Powdery violets and tart cranberries carry to the dry down but only slightly as the woodsy notes take center stage. Massoia wood is described as having a sweet, coconut-like aroma which makes the dry down woodsy yet somewhat sweet along with vanilla. The dry down is unusual and different!

luz
luz

I like the gothic style, though the fragrance is very plain, mediocre and confusing for my nose. Nothing special about it, but not bad. I wouldn't care for another bottle. Generic.

smellysmell
smellysmell

this is such a lovely perfume, i think its gothic style is beautiful and unique. might be my favourate perfume. 10/10.

Silvery
Silvery

I deleted the older comment I made on this perfume, because that didn't express its gorgeousness and my feelings.

I might be partial when it comes to describing Black XS. I simply love this fragrance... It's beautiful, unique, great - no, these are such an average attributes for me...

Let me tell the story of our relationship. My nameday was coming, and I wanted a really unconventional, mark-out-of-the-crowd, strong one with an own personality. My parents and I were searching for half an hour, when it finally caught my eye, and I tried it. I immediately knew - this is what I had been looking for! From that time, it is my signature scent, but I don't use it so often. I save it for those moments which I share with my boyfriend... Those are one of the most precious moments in my life... He loves it too, and I gave him my very first bottle of this perfume, so that he could smell it anytime when he misses me... It's such a wonderful feeling, when we're together in his room, and he says "You smell beautiful..."

That's why I'm so partial... And that's why I can't really describe this perfume... Because Black XS means much more than a scent to me...

hena a
hena a

I actually like the drydown. Initially it is quite heady but after a while the smell is sweet and nice.

Ina_Mo
Ina_Mo

It opens with a tart note of cranberry, which later blooms in fullness thanks to powerful woody, floral and musky notes. Sweetness develops by adding gourmand aromas, such as cocoa and creamy vanilla, which accompany cranberry tartness perfectly. The perfume is ideal for winter to warm you up with its sweetness while the city is wrapped in ice-cold snow. It is during coldness that Black XS will show its seductive, sexy side to the full.

snobuni77
snobuni77

Honestly I don't get much vanilla in this perfume .It is rather masculine on me at first & it took me a while to get use to.

I am partial to sweeter scents & I bought this un sniffed based on reviews.
It does dry down & sweeten up slightly.I can smell the cranberries & definitely the patchouli.I also do finally get a bit if the vanilla as it dries down further.My mother would have loved this perfume as she loved patchouli.This is very much patchouli with hints of berries.I don't get much of the floral in this but I guess if I try really hard I can pick up some of the rose.

It is a nice scent. I like it more & more as it goes through it's transformation on my skin with time.

I think it would be great at a late night bon fire on a chilly night.

chelle
chelle

vanilla and cranberries the whole way through! its a beautiful scent.

Ayse
Ayse

i love this smell, not initially but the dry down is really nice and grown up. i do think that the bottle reflects the smell as the centre of the bottle is more pinky/purple (girly) but the edges are dark. just like the perfume...initially is sweet then musky/vanilla which i love.

Trvevil
Trvevil

Started with berry smell whom I don't adore and then went interestingly flowery sweet with a hint of something chocolate. Dry-down is awesome sweet vanilla woody.
Bottle doesn't match this fragrance. It's sweet and syrupy and somehow messy. Nothing dark in here. It didn't get me excited, but I don't mind to receive as a gift :D For me I think it requires to wear it a few times to love it more.
>.> Re-try.
Well it sure does xD 'Messyness' gone and I find it pretty nice, comforting scent that reminds me of Sweden (dunno why). A bit boozy berries, hot chocolate, vanilla, woods.. yum!

susieqrj
susieqrj

I really like this one, even thought I don´t use it that often (too much perfumes to use, I guess...).
Black XS is sweet, the cranberry screams in our face at first, but it is terribly good. It´s also very conforting: the wood notes on the drydown mixed with the sweet results in a warm sensation that is very good.
Very feminine, with an attitude.

vanillapasion
vanillapasion

I absolutly luv this perfume the mixture of vanilla,canberries,cocoa and black violet is amazing. the first scent is delicious and a little naughty then blends into a warm,sexy scent. Its not too floral,musky or strong. Paco Rabanne made a perfect perfume. blackXS for her is now one of my top favorites♥xox♥

pumpkinqueen
pumpkinqueen

I always sprits the male version of this (which is my boys casual..'going to the gym..chilling int the coffee shop' scent) and i wanted the female version.

I wouldnt say i hate it.. but its not me. FAR FAR FAR too sweet.. I find it sweeter by flowerbomb which is really saying something... and a bit more headachy!

Its warm, sweet and sugary and it is uplifting.. and it is unique. But its so strong i can only spay it on clothes or I want to rip my skin off!!

However the bottle is fabulous.. it looks more purple than in the pic..really cute for a baeuty desk!

PR
PR

Incredibly sweet and sugary scent, the nose feels like coated in sugary powder after smelling it. Nothing too special, and I couldn't detect either rose or any other flower in it. Smell itself borders between sweet Turkish delicatessen and sugary marshmallows

TGrace123
TGrace123

I love this fragrance, I just recently tried it, I personally smell lots of fruit and cranberry, with a little bit of flower hidden.

This fragrance is defiently a must have for all women.

Laurukka
Laurukka

The bottle is so rock and dark, the scent is sweet and little bit naive. I could describe myself with exactly same words. So I was very pleasantly surprised when I got this perfume as a gift :)

Makk
Makk

This Perfumes saying: Oh, Baby, I feel you look at me! I know, you wanna kiss my dark red lips, but be careful, I can bite you! I'm sweet rebellious Lady!

Montie_M
Montie_M

love the bottle!
on the contrary, the scent is mediocre. sweet, vanillic, but not stunning or deep to enough to enchant people. the woodsy vanilla stands out among other notes.

perfect for summer.

grati
grati

Very nice perfume, i loved it at first,and purcahsed a large bottle; but then found out it doesn't last very much on me; i guess the tester sample was far more concentrated...

lolita82
lolita82

when i first sampled it , had something in common with euphoria ck so i didn't purchase. now last week i tried flowerbomb and these 2 smell very similar ( tested on my skin)...a nice fragrance over all...for that stylish city girl:)

azuriiita
azuriiita

The bottle is awful in comparison whit the fantastic scent inside. This smell so enchanting...
On me, smell like a sweet and spicy tamarind dessert, mix with milk dessert, and a little touch of coconut (must be the sweet and sensual cacao :D ) Its amazing sensuous ¡¡¡
I can sense the touch of pimento too...
Its a sexy wonderful perfume :D ... my next add :D

flugeltje013

Hmm, I tried it again today, and now it's more sweet than Flowerbomb. Strange. But it doesn't last long at all, and I think I would get bored of it quickly.

rdecelasa
rdecelasa

I like top notes of this perfume and it was almost my new love at first smell:), but i was very dissapointed few hours later, that stuffy smell somewhere around me, was actually smell of my wrist, where i tested the perfume. My bad, but the love has gone.

nezzabel
nezzabel

I fell in love with this fragrance... it is clearly one of my favourites!
It makes me feel sexy and powerful and it captures the darkest side of me!
It is feminine and classy, in a rebel way!
It lasts all day long and i recomend it!
Wonderful!

miru
miru

find it rather special..quite strong due to the spicyness..simply love it:">

elgab89
elgab89

Deliciously spicy! This perfume is dark and alluring! When I put it on me, I feel like I am a heroine walking at night under fool moon, footsteps following me... I am waiting to see if my Charming Prince is Dracula....
Not for everybody, but definitely for me.

Sensuos
Sensuos

My mother just received this perfume for her birthday ... it is absolutely delicious!
It is a sweet, lovable, sexy and , yet strong parfume!
After drying down it is marvelous!

Mado Haddad
Mado Haddad

It's a very nice perfume & I also like the bottle !!

solocha
solocha

My colleague owns this and it smells beautiful on her and really suits her. It is sweet berries with chocolate and something deliciously amaretto-ish. It is a night perfume rather than for day. I would compare it to Cat Deluxe at Night, only Black XS is moe sour.

Ninulia
Ninulia

Lokks like flowerbomb VERY much!!! my perfumes Everyone loved it on mee... veryyyy goood...

flugeltje013

On me, it smells just like flowerbomb, just a little more masculine and less sweet...

feyza
feyza

hmm..not as original as the men version.when I smelled it,I dissappointed exactly...only sweet and sexy.but there are lots of parfumes which have these adjectives.nothing special.

afraafra
afraafra

sweet like cranberry then musky

Marianne
Marianne

can someone describe the scent to me...is it fruity, powdery, warm, flowery...? Can you tell me some fragrances that are similar to it?

lovelylavender
lovelylavender

It's open with a sharp note. I though it just another kind of fruity floral woody perfume. But I'm glad I was wrong. The drying down is marvelous. It's sweet, but not teenage kind of sweet. It's still maintain its sexy and misterious quality.

It's best at colder weather like rainy season or something.

Sicily
Sicily

Lovely work of art! I like everything about it - a beautiful 'gothic style' bottle, its colour, a scent alone. It has very sweet (patchouli sweet, not sugary) and rich opening and georgeous, almost masculine drydown. Black XS by Paco Rabanne smells so wonderful.

Aeternitas
Aeternitas

This has got to be my new favorite perfume; most likely it will be for a while. Not only is the bottle sweet, feminine, and dark, but so is the scent. The packaging represents the scent perfectly, for those who are just looking at it and haven't tried it - I recommend it to anyone with an eye for mysteriousness! Sexy, floral, and lovable; it's easy on the nose: ) And by the looks of it, Black XS is probably going to be the next top fragrance.

Black XS for Her by Paco Rabanne 3.86 out of 5 based on 2736 ratings and 449 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Black XS for Her by Paco Rabanne. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Black XS for Her by Paco Rabanne represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.