Designers » N-Q » Chypre Floral « Groups

Eau de Calandre Paco Rabanne for women

Eau de Calandre Paco Rabanne for women
dislike

Eau de Calandre contains notes of bergamot, lemon, geranium, jasmine, rose, lily of the valley, iris, ylang-ylang, vetiver, cedar, oak moss, sandalwood, musk and amber. Eau de Calandre was launched in 1969.

Bergamot Lemon Geranium

Jasmine Rose Lily-of-the-Valley Ylang-Ylang iris

Vetiver Oakmoss Sandalwood Amber Musk Cedar

Calandre
Florissa

Eau de Calandre Fragrance Reviews

josesantoscarvalho
josesantoscarvalho

Hi... I'm new here, so sorry for all the wrong things I may say!
This version of CALANDRE was made the year I was born, as was Mother's signature scent, until she died! I've always loved it, but I'm biased! I grew up smeling it, and for me, for decades, it was THE SCENT!
As it happens, after long having looked for it, and every store saying it had been discontinued for YEARS (not true then!), I found some bottles at the Paco Rabanne corners in the El corte Inglés stores, in Spain... who knows... PR is spanish, and they kept having huge stocks of discontinued fragrances... I remember I bought Calandre, Derby (Guerlain), Diva (Ungaro) and some others years after they were out of stock everywhere else... and to the VERY sensitive noses, it may have changed, but it's still GREAT, verging on perfection...
And I use it only 2 days a year, to remind me of Mum...

Ana81

What my mother would wear back in the 80's when I was a little girl. Totally suited her.

Adjames
Adjames

Beautiful addictive fresh fragrance. Fond memories of this one - classy, sexy, playful, and very elegant.

TanteSimone
TanteSimone

This fragrance is perfection. It is my mom's signature and because she was busy with RL Lauren for a time, she gave me her last bottle of this. I don't know what to compare it to really. Wearing it makes you feel dressed up, yet clean, and very elegant.

It smells like a very luxurious soap with a fizz of champagne. It's been years since I last smelled it but I am still enamored. IMO, this is even classier than Chanel No. 5. I like both.

Marie76
Marie76

This is possibly the most underrated fragrance in the world, and what a sin that it was discontinued. It's full of personality, it's complex, it's incredibly balanced, it's non chalante and exquisite, it's light yet serious, it's grown up but feels young.
It is a classic with a young racing heart. I am going to spend some serious time and money for getting my hands on one of these bottles again...My mum wore it and I'd love to have it too.

rosembloom
rosembloom

Oh, how I miss this lovely fragrance! Woodsy and creamy. I have fond memories attached to it and used to get many comments on how lovely i smelled...If I can find it, it will definitely become one of my faves but unfortunately, it is hard to find here. Breezy yet creamy... simply dreamy like a warm summer day in the woods...

Zaleska
Zaleska

Delightful! Received as a gift from a dear friend!

Eau de Calandre by Paco Rabanne 4.42 out of 5 based on 37 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Paco Rabanne Eau de Calandre fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Paco Rabanne Eau de Calandre, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau de Calandre by Paco Rabanne. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau de Calandre by Paco Rabanne represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Paco Rabanne Calandre Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche Guerlain Shalimar Lanvin Arpege Dior Miss Dior Lancome Magie Noire Guy Laroche Fidji Chanel Chanel N°5 Jean Patou Joy Niki de Saint Phalle Niki de Saint Phalle Chanel Chanel N°19 Givenchy Givenchy III Oscar de la Renta Oscar Yves Saint Laurent Opium Givenchy Ysatis Maurer & Wirtz 4711 Original Eau de Cologne Yves Saint Laurent Paris Carven Ma Griffe Jean Desprez Bal a Versailles Krizia K de Krizia