Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity « Groups

dislike

I have it: 1857 I had it: 619 I want it: 1190 My signature: 62

honey
Lady Million Paco Rabanne for women Videos
Lady Million Paco Rabanne for women Pictures Lady Million Paco Rabanne for women Pictures Lady Million Paco Rabanne for women Pictures Lady Million Paco Rabanne for women Pictures

1 Million is one of the most popular fragrances launched in last several years. After the edition for men, women's version inspired by gold and wealth was expected. Two years after men's edition, fragrant lady finally appears - Lady Million! We can just assume if this lady wants to earn millions or look like a million dollar. It is perfectly clear that the woman represented by this edition radiates, dominates and possesses fiery character with incredible sensuality.

Flacon of Lady Million is in tune with composition and theme of this edition. Instead of gold bullion, the flacon for women is designed as a golden diamond. While insinuating luxury and wealth, the fragrance prepares a surprising composition of intertwined floral, fresh and woody accords. Only diamond can compete with gold, so Lady Million is the perfect companion to modern and masculine 1 Million.

The Notes of Fragrance

Anne Flipo, Béatrice Piquet and Dominque Ropion have all created scents for some of the biggest names in perfumery. But what path did they take to create Lady Million? “It was clear that this perfume had to be as charismatic as 1 Million, with as strong a signature, yet without a direct olfactory link. The Lady Million woman is dazzling, always seductive. This ‘playful’ aspect inspired us immensely. Lady Million is fresh, floral and woody, like a nectar of voluptuous flowers, trailing delicately but still very present. Powerfully seductive, the sparkle of bitter orange with a touch of raspberry reveals the first breath. A burst of neroli follows, smooth and bright. But then the lethal weapon of heady orange blossom slips out of its sheath. Its narcotic sweetness bewitches and grabs all attention. Then, joining with Arabian jasmine underlined by gardenia, the blend soars into something more carnal, yet ever subtle. Now the obsessive pulsing of patchouli enters the fray, pacifying the honey with an addictive and terribly tempting sweetness. Amber spreads to become all enveloping, floating around the beauty, following each movement and offering its most beautiful facets”.

Designer of the attractive, luxurious flacon is Noe Duchaufour-Lawrance. The perfume will be available as 30, 50 and 80ml edp.

We can expect the fragrance on the market in July 2010. Lady Million makes men's fantasy and desires come true. Advertising face is Dree Hemingway. Lady Million was created by Anne Flipo, Beatrice Piquet, Dominique Ropion and Bruno Jovanovic.

Neroli Amalfi Lemon Raspberry

Zara Woman
Colour Me Femme Gold

Lady Million Fragrance Reviews

jellybeantree

This is still the longest lasting fragrance I own! Oh chemistry is everything isn't it?

maha.alsuwaiidy
maha.alsuwaiidy

I HATE this perfume. My mum and sister had these, and I totally resent it. Not my thing, sorry! But the bottle is pretty.

crisjoy
crisjoy

I bought this expecting a beautiful romantic fizzy fruity cocktail and instead I got a...sweet headache. My first thought was: What was I thinking? Honey, patchouli, amber? I already have that in the bottle of "La vie est belle"thats been sittting in my drawer for almost a year now.That is even more powerful and even sweeter. I wish they didnt make such generic perfumes! Does
anyone else think this is the era of sweet intoxicating scents? Where are all the fun freshn uplifting perfumes?
Should I give this another chance? I'll come back with more opinions.

shasta
shasta

The best fruitchouli in the world! And I hate fruitchouli. Not a lot of fruit-thank goodness. The thick layer of honey smooths everything out. I find that a lot of fruitchoulis have a cloying artificial "figgy" smell. This one doesn't. Great for cuddling or anything else that requires the opposite sex. Sexy!

Togiii
Togiii

Very heavy, herbal, spicy kind of perfume. Silage is kind of poor. I had to sniff again and again to find out if it was really there.

AmandaGuerra
AmandaGuerra

I just got myself a 80 ml bottle over the weekend, certainly pricy, however very good rich deep smell, it is so sexy, and long last fragrance with somehow on my skin UNIQUE smell, is worth try on skin so you really know how it will work with your body chemistry, don't get off it by the disgraceful reviews since perfume works different on each one skins, all I can say is I looooooove it!

mayuko

Sweet, floral, fancy and strong. Perfect for a night out.

Somehow stays like, forever on me.

Missyee
Missyee

It is so strong gives me a headache!

Snicole82
Snicole82

Got a sample from Sephora because I wanted to see what the hype was about. I think it smells nice. A sweet floral scent. But, I think my preferences are changing to more deeper, darker Gorman scents. I've never been a floral type of girl, and so it's only natural that I not care too much for this. Nice nonetheless, just not my thing.

Dioguh
Dioguh

Yes, it reminds me of Boucheron Place Vendôme, but this one it's stronger, more aggressive and leaves a trail of sensuality. Boucheron Place Vendôme it's more "shy"/ ladyish fragrance

Nikkafragrance
Nikkafragrance

Lady Million is so sexy! A fragrance I definately want to own.

shebs
shebs

I wanted this perfume for so long. I kept telling myself that I would buy it, finally yesterday I went out and bought myself a bottle. It smells wonderful. However it is not anything spectacular. I could not recall what was so enticing about this perfume to me when I had first smelt it. There was this attraction that I had felt for this perfume that wasn't there anymore. It smells wonderful, however it not anything special. Hopefully with time I will be able to remember what was so special about this fragrance for me. I do however enjoy that this scent starts out being floral and settles to a fruity finish that is also a bit spicy. If you are a lover of fruity scents, you can't go wrong with lady million! :)

Miriana93
Miriana93

I can't decide whether I like this perfume or not. It's longevity on my skin is amazing, I could still smell it after hours and hours of walking round in a busy city. My problem with it are the top notes - on me they smell like detergent or something bad. Maybe its the lemon that's reminding me of washing liquid? But then as it settles, I start to fall in love with the scent. My favourite parts of this scent are the base notes. When I got back home, I could not keep myself from smelling my wrist.

I really like it when it settles but there are better perfumes out there that mix well with my skin chemistry for me to buy. I might also be gravitating towards buying it because I love the packaging but I should buy others that I like more. However, if gifted or found a discounted price I would grab it and cherish it since it is quite delightful.

EMonika
EMonika

I will say that the raspberry ruins this scent and makes it overly tarty reminiscent of wink by avon. The amber in this is it's overall redeeming quality and the dominant notes for me are the gardenia, the honey and the lemon.

The lemon is a nice lemon not a citrussy mess and smoother than other citrus scents to me.

This is not something of a luxurious smell to me I would say it is more like a 'I wear cubic zirconias but I still shine bright like a diamond' kinda smell.

Apart from the raspberry there is nothing bad about it, I just don' think this is a 'one size fits all' I don't think this is for everyone as it has been marketed to be.

lgdncr

This fragrance smells like a luxurious, expensive candle. It is sweet, but the christmas like spices balance the sweetness out perfectly. Lady Million is very long lasting but not a silage monster. Unfortunately everyone and their mother wears this.

jellybeantree

I can't live without you Lady million. I know everyone has you and wears you but you are still the love of mine I can't forget or live without! I almost feel like I cheat on you with others but you still love my skin when I come back.

the_new_esta
the_new_esta

LOVE the scent, hate the lack of longevity :'( :'(

idalicious
idalicious

Too much pomp. So reminds me, everything up to a headache ...

Lybarra118
Lybarra118

Very sexy. It's sweet without being nauseating and honeyed without being sticky. This is probably one of the few sweet fragrances that can easily be worn in warm weather. It doesn't really have that "cozy" feel to me, which I think has a lot to do with the light patchouli accord. Plus there's no vanilla. Vanilla always screams "winter" to me.
It's 94 degrees here in Texas and I feel very comfortable wearing this.

It does receive great compliments from men, so if you're looking to magnetize yourself for the opposite sex, this is one way to go.

However, as nice as Lady Million is, it doesn't make me feel special or important, and I have no idea why. It's very nice, it just doesn't scream unique. Longevity and sillage are fantastic, though, so be careful not to over do it.

AriaW
AriaW

Somehow I think I smelled a strong tea scent in it.....

alchimia72
alchimia72

A big no for me. I'm not influenced by the fact that all people under 20s wear it in Italy. This morning I smelled it from one of my student, I didn't know what perfume she had been wearing. I asked ( I didn't tell her I didn't like it, only I wanted to Know what not to test in my smelling trips). And ....oh this is the famous One million for girls.... Good !!!( I'm a good liar....or a good actress if I want). There is something of cheap in it. Sorry for the lovers. But really I don't like it. Maybe it's better the male version, although very common too.

raunchy
raunchy

my next hunt list ;)

jdawg
jdawg

Not the best, not the worst perfume out there for women. Almost every girl in my university campus has it. Too mainstream.

Not for me.

Lexy656612
Lexy656612

Wow. This is such a sexy scent. It's sweet but not too sweet and young but yet still mature. Perfect for a night out to attract the gents !! =P paco rabanne really does know how to make a decent perfume / aftershave !!

Beckylynn8881
Beckylynn8881

A couple of years ago I purchased a set of 10 mini bottles of the best-selling perfumes of the year from Sephora, and this was one of them. I was just beginning to really appreciate perfumes at the time, and this one wasn't my favorite because I thought it was too sweet and cloying. Nowadays, however, I like it and appreciate it a lot more! It's very sweet, like raspberries soaked in honey. It can be a little much if you overspray, but otherwise I find it to be very feminine and elegant. AND my husband likes it! Usually I always have to be the one to ask him what he thinks of the perfume I'm wearing because he rarely mentions it, but with this one he complimented me right off the bat! :)

Whiteclimax
Whiteclimax

Wow! Big surprize!
I thought it would be too heavy but NO! It's perfect. Mature but still full of life. Not too sweet but also not a fresh one.

Saneko
Saneko

The patchouli it's the first thing that you smell really strong then is a non lasting scent with no personality we are talking of a Paco Rabanne scent here people and is soooo disappointing. Is for summer and the tv commercial is just like the perfume silly and starving.

Nico Rain
Nico Rain

I adore Lady Million, sweet and sour it's just amazing! I imagine sipping a raspberry lemonade on a patchouli field.
There's no heavy musky or wooden notes just sweet warmth of honey. I find it fresh and very wearable.

marwa.qoura
marwa.qoura

Finally I have sampled it today , I am not into trendy perfumes but I wouldn't miss the chance of trying it though . First the bottle is the tackiest idea ever ..No offence to all fans but it is in my opinion . The juice itself is much more classy ! I was surprised to know it has patchouli in it ..However , the white floral & honey appear better ..It is a very wearable scent , but nothing special at all , like a designer evening dress but very simply made ..I agree with other reviewers who said it's hard to remember its smell . For my nose I smell the amber first , then comes a bit sharp white floral but it calms down quickly to a very soft honey and flowery mix with a little bit of raspberry .The drydown is my favourite part actually .

ladyone1
ladyone1

i received a tester of it yesterday in the shop... i definetively need to buy it, its delicious it become one of my favourites!

Luthien999
Luthien999

This perfume has a special ability to give You more self- confidence. Modern, flirty and yet still classy. By the way, bottle looks glamourous indeed.

LadyPilot
LadyPilot

Perfect party scent, especially for winter evenings - makes you feel like dancing all night long!:-D

tophcam
tophcam

This stuff is LITERALLY Fame by Lady Gaga. The only difference is the dry down an hour or two later is much more luxurious smelling and less offensive.

jellybeantree

I stray from this fragrance once and a while just because I like to smell my fragrances on me and after a while I can't smell them anymore. This fragrance has everything I look for in a signature fragrance .
1) Instant compliments
2) Lasts forever
3) Can be worn all year long
4) Is sweet without being sickly
5) Suits my style

I know this is widely popular and everyone owns it but I just can't Iive without it. After a while I come back to lady million and say AAAHHH YES! This is my fragrance!

lushnight
lushnight

This is almost a twin to Elie Saab Le Parfum to my nose, although this came out first so I guess it's the original. The notes are nearly identical, except for the raspberry, which I can't detect at all. More importantly, there is just a hint of cedar in the ES that grounds all the orange blossom, honey, jasmine sweetness that isn't present here. After several times wearing this, it feels like it needs that wood (or something) to balance it out. It's an "almost like" to me.

tamara171
tamara171

best fragrance,I like it.very sweet.It is long lasting.I sprayed it 8 hours ago and I still smell it.very long lasting.

AnitaAna
AnitaAna

IT'S GORGEOUS!!!
It's a perfume with a modern attitude!

It's very long lasting and it radiates beautifully! I got a ton of compliments wearing it!

I can picture it on 25+ chic and stylish women who have sense for fashion! :)

DEFINITELY WORTH BUYING! I think I'm going to buy it again! :)

I recommend it to all the style conscious ladies!

boutonstendres
boutonstendres

I'm surprised because Lady Million has patchouli but is not overpowered by it, unlike most patchouli fragrances on the market.

LM had a lovely strong sillage straight out of the bottle. The raspberry, patchouli and jasmine all work together in a slightly bold, sweet and yet androgynous way. A refreshing floral with the slightest warmth. I could see this being a non-harsh or non-smug power scent. It's not very original, however.

Work appropriate and clubbing appropriate.

TattooGypsy
TattooGypsy

I purchased this based solely off of a body lotion sample I received in one of those monthly sample boxes and was not disappointed. I really like this scent, and to me and my newbee nose, it does smell like a million! It's a nice sweet 'mature' scent that makes me feel ladylike and it has a really nice staying power too. I don't really get raspberry though. I'm not too snobby to say this is a nice staple scent, not necessarily signature level, but a good one to have in your collection. I like it.

AshesofGlitter
AshesofGlitter

Smells basic, not gourmand nothing sweet. It doesn't stand out in any way, it's like a "Typical" woman perfume, flowery. Plus so many people wear it, it doesn't appeal to me.

Softfox
Softfox

My boyfriend's mother gave this to me, i would have never bought it myself, since the tacky bottle and name puts me off... But i gave it a shot and i have to say it's pleasant . Nothing special, very sugary, but it grows on me. reminds me of hot evenings during summer holidays. Very wearable and romantic.

elnaz_sn
elnaz_sn

I bought this a while ago, finished it happily and did quite like the smell. The only thing is that it has no remembrance or feel to it. This may be psychological, but with most perfumes I can remember the scent due to its uniqueness. with this I just remember sweet sweet sweet, which is fine by me I like sweet, but I've never caught a whiff of perfume and thought "oh that's lady million". It's the extreme opposite of Angel or flower bomb in that respect, which although wildly used maintain a unique,captivating scent. It grabs 0 attention. It is not complex or alluring. It is sexy though, but not in a sophisticated elegant way. In a showy obvious sweet way, which I guess is shown well by the bottle. Black Xs is a little more to my taste. But this does smell nice, if you don't mind smelling a little slow, if that makes any sense.

KallieRose
KallieRose

I really do love this perfume, it makes me feel very feminine and mature(to a certain extent). I love how long it lasts on me, not even having to re-spray it! I found because I wasn't having to spray as much the bottle lasted longer too!

Sxaninha
Sxaninha

Heavy sweet-floral, pure seduction and memorable fragrance. Normally I don't like patchouli and almost all heavy sweet scents, but this one has a hint of lemon and a good amount of white flowers which makes this fragrance so unique and wearable! Perfect for party and when you want to stand out and be noticed.
I love it, although I wear it occasionally at new years eve, christmas, cold days and when i'm going out with girlfriends. I would classify it as being a winter scent.
I'm happy I have it!

KATERINA LABROPOULOU
KATERINA LABROPOULOU

This a very nice sweet perfume and appropriate for summer and spring. The sweet (honey) is very well mixed with the african orange flower while the patchoulli and woody notes are soft and aromatic. It reminds me a lot of "elie saab" perfume. The bottle is quite unusual but I don't like it much. Overall is a pretty perfume and like all Paco's fumes it is very high class and sexy. Finally it is very long lasting.

Velvet_Touch
Velvet_Touch

I see that Lady Million shower gel is 50% off these days. Pretty good deal, Inamorata. I purchase my cosmetics on the same website.

Inamorata
Inamorata

I like this fragrance quite a lot, and whenever I wear it I get tones of compliments. And the effect is even more powerful when I appply the Body Lotion too - in this case the fragrance lasts and lasts almost the whole day. I found the two items at a good deal on Strawberry - very please with my acquisition . :)

dttk
dttk

I don't like this fragrance's bottle and name; trying to capture people's attention by "lady million" pff such a classic name and bottle..creating an image of a woman who worths million dolars or has millions and rich..with this name..? no! The idea is just too simple. However, the fragrance is not bad; it's ok, not wow for me. Basically, it's a simple and easily likeable fragrance at first, but when I smell it on other women I think it's quite boring now.

mgirl1090
mgirl1090

I get tons of compliments when I wear this. I'v been stopped at work multiple times by different coworkers who have said that this perfume smells divine and indeed it does. I have never liked patchouli scents but patchouli mixed with honey and raspberry is wonderful. It's not overpowering yet lasts all day. Definitely love this perfume and the fact that it's not offensive and smells yummy to everyone at work. Interestingly though I am not getting any flowers in this perfume. Could be just that floral notes aren't noticeable on my skin...

Cielo163
Cielo163

truly a lady million, like dressing in a luxurious gown. This perfume boosts my confidence and gives me a very lady like feeling <3 and it surprisingly lasts long ( I sprayed it in the evening and still wake up with a faint smell of this) I will definitely purchase a full bottle of this one !!!

lirael00
lirael00

This one is definetly worth millions and millions...It's very luxurios fragrance. I got it from my brother cause he was using Million for men and he totaly loved it, so he was obssesed with this idea that I should also own one. And I'm so glad he bought it for me. This perfume is a typical sexy, strong, femminine white floral scent with something extra that makes it more vavavoooom! It's very sexy and men love it. Perfect for a night out or fancy dinner. Now even my mum is thinking of buying one for herself, as she really likes the smell one me. If you're looking for strong and sexy, Million is the right address.

neilvizuett
neilvizuett

Very sweet, it projects what it advertises: power, money, fame!

magrathea17
magrathea17

I´ve tried this perfume once again after several months of not using it...There have been perfumes I´ve worn because I liked them. Then those I´ve worn because (to me) they represent some quality/character feature I want to possess. And finally, there is Lady Million I have worn because - it´s pure me.

Sweet, loud and sharp, but somehow smooth as well (like me:)), yet don´t be confused by this impression, because there´s a lot more to reveal, just wait for it :) My signature scent. I do regret wearing it everyday because I stopped to appreciate it the way I should.

I usually put perfumes away or finish them and never repurchase, because I associate them with certain periods of my life and I want to avoid nostalgy and move on, but this one has accompanied me through my biggest ups and downs and it is so natural.. the only one I will buy again :)

lesgalaxies
lesgalaxies

Received this in a swap, having never tried it before, I was caught off guard by the clean/laundry-ish scent in this. Not sure what it is, but something in this reminds me of generic, powdered laundry soap :/

Oh well! It is a nice floral scent, I just wish it weren't masked with this odd, linen-y smell..

Hellita
Hellita

I tried the EDT at the fragrance store and found this smelling good, but a bit too fruity/floral for my taste. I like it, but I didn't love it, yet it's on my wishlist as I tried it on during winter (plus my nose was full of other scents) and I think I should give it a try during the summer months. I know a lot of people love this fragrance, so I'll give it another try later on.

majecatracho
majecatracho

I love this frag on my lady!! so damn sexy on her!

galaxy86
galaxy86

Love it!!! Love it!!! Love it!!! Though I am still hunting for a signature that merges well with my personality, this one is a solid like. Wearable at work or business dinner. Definitely the type of fragrance you wanna wear if you wanna have a strong stance on anything starting from a man to gym coach...lol... Overall not a fragrance that stands out but definitely a one that is not overbearing but impressionable.
Sadly, it doesn't last long on me. 4 hours and I am reaching out for another sprint from the bottle. So with the moolah it costs, spraying this every four hours cannot be accommodated by my wallet.
Should it last longer on you, you have scored a deal in something classic and sophisticated.

almarie
almarie

Beautious and very seductive!

veda
veda

So this is so very popular and I wanted to try it.
I'm wearing it have a sample.I can smell orange blossoms and too much gardenia.
An easy to wear fragrance for pr.
Yes, I must confess I was waiting to be a luxury one but it is elegant.
Reminds me how it smells when I get in to a perfume shop.I found it warm, sweet, fruity a gourmand one and sexy.Can also be a teen fume why not?

HollyBiani
HollyBiani

Hmmm. This is a subtle fragrance(I love monsters). No particular scent pops out at me, but I would say orange is prominent mixed with fruits. I detected a nice top note and it doesn't smell sharp or smell like alcohol at first spray.

incrediblemelk
incrediblemelk

I was reading a discussion thread about common dupes and noticed this was one of the most frequently duplicated perfumes, so I figured it must be popular and wanted to try it myself.

I wonder if the 2010s will be remembered as the era of fruity and gourmand perfumes. I just can't get over how many popular, youthful scents use these accords. Lady Million is yet another of these scents. To me it smells unexceptional: just a pleasant, inoffensive and fruity floral. I can't even really identify any specific notes.

alba0
alba0

I acquired this fragrance after I grew tired of Armani Code (my signature) and was looking for a strong winter scent that wasn't only ever appropriate for wearing at night.
I bought it because of its similarity to 212 VIP by Carolina Herrera - and wore it for going out at first but after a while I wore it during the day as well. My original intent was to buy 212 VIP but a close friend already had it so I decided on this one. I preferred 212 VIP to Lady Million because it smelled less 'soapy' but I can't give a proper opinion on the former -sillage, lasting power- since I never wore it.

gmstrack
gmstrack

Lady Million by Paco Rabanne opens as a sweet fruity-floral and progresses to a musky gourmand dry down. Snore. There is something else lurking in the composition that makes LM unbearable: it smells like a department store after someone sprayed every perfume at once.

2/5 headache and nausea

This is the perfume I couldn't wear. It's too much for me. I don't like the composition of those white flowers in this one. For me it felt kind of offensive and slushy.
Well...maybe there is something quite good about those base notes... But still, I couldn't survive those top notes.
It also reminds me a smell in an Indian shop.

whiteshoulders
whiteshoulders

This is a lovely, sheer but deep perfume. It is a soft, rich, sweet, balanced blend of honey, non bitter florals, and fruits. Delicious and warm, soft and sensual, bright and fresh. I love the combination of sweet but clean; such a pretty perfume.

lanags
lanags

Lil too sweet and lil too predictable but likeable
Still, wouldn't spend my money on it

jellybeantree

No matter how many fragrances I've gone through this fragrance is my absolute favorite. I ask myself why I bother straying from it. I can't live without it!

Tine1world
Tine1world

Best Scent since La Nuit: I'll armadillo for you Paco anytime.

Toom_Snoopy
Toom_Snoopy

Sweet honey in a bottle!

Lady Million is really beautiful and luxurious. It's sweet, fresh white floral dipped in honey. The honey is prominent from start to finish.

I really appreciate Paco Rabanne in the way that they always create sweet scent but it's not sickly sweet. There are somethings rich and deep in that sweetness. My new love from Paco Rabanne AGAIN!

EvyRose
EvyRose

This is my boyfriends review. I asked him to give me the male perspective on this perfume. He is very picky btw:

First some context. This is a semi positive review.

Okay so I get really confused how to balance this fragrance. By this I mean the packaging. Okay the text on the bottle does give an indication however I cannot help but use this one as a spinning top... the shape is kind of awkward.

At first this smells very much like a well fragranced bathroom; you know where you flush the toilet and the water comes out purple. That's not a bad thing though, grandma knows best.

After a while however the scent settles and removes the bathroom stigma. I don't catch a fruity smell like most; more a febreze air freshner smell. That's great and all but febreze is cheaper.

Overall. I like the smell but it better suits my bathroom suite. And so you know, my bathroom smells awesome...

perfumeminnie28
perfumeminnie28

LOVE THIS ~ Always always get compliments when wearing it. Awesome longevity.

Jelenaa
Jelenaa

I have this one and I must say that I'm impressed by it's longevity and everything else, the smell is fine but the dry-down is terrible! On some, it smells like sweat! It's very long-lasting (up to almost 12 hrs!). Overall, 7/10.

ru2
ru2

Though it was time to review this, seeing as I have had it for a couple of months now.

Bought this as a gift for myself. This is the first perfume I have ever bought for myself, weird! To be honest, it wasn't because I was blown away by the smell. It was just because I thought the bottle was very cool looking, it was on offer and I knew my friend had it. So I wanted to give it a try too.

Its hard to explain this, but I can say its a bit of a firey and peppery scent. There is something of that nature that just hits your nose and it doesn't wear off. Its then softened up by some honey and floral notes and a woody base. I smell no sweet notes whatsoever like others have, all I get is the smokey and firiness and only a touch of the honey. I have concluded that I don't like this all that much, its not very pleasant for me and not my thing. Noone has ever complimented me on it either. But it is such a distinctive smell, used to use it every day at work. After a while I noticed my coworker starting to wear it too!! Also I always notice when someone in the street or in a shop or wherever is wearing it too.

Still on the lookout for a perfume I love, and no luck here...

silverpetals
silverpetals

I asked for this for Christmas last year after receiving a free sample in a shop. I really like it, but then again I'm a big fan of white florals - they seem to suit my chemistry. It's floral and sweet but not stiflingly so - elegant and sexy in my opinion. No, it's not unique in any way, but pleasant all the same.

ivis
ivis

I couldn't wait for this parfume, then it was something else when i got it. it smelled very good on my mom, but not so good on me, it is like to "much". It's good enough but to me it doesn't go well...

kelly_xatz
kelly_xatz

I think it will be my present for Christmas! Quite heavy but warm honey really compensates for that. Good staying power, perfect for winter. My boyfriend has one million, I bought it for him, and am already addicted! The tow versions share many similarities. Now will have more things in common!!

goldenlight83
goldenlight83

Love this scent one of my favorites. Many people may use it and I am very sad I didn't know about this perfume earlier, but I missed out on this for years. Now I know how the name came about. Truly beautiful fragrance and long lasting.

Vickie8895
Vickie8895

This is very sweet reminds me alot of Cinema by YSL and Amber Ylang,Ylang and also Prada Candy and I love sweet scents all of the sweets without the the calories!! also a very nice winter scent also

prettyswag

i love this scent...it goes with me so well...i always get compliments.."U smell so good"! ..sex in a bottle!

shushkin
shushkin

I am another fan of this lovely long lasting scent. I love orange blossom and this has a wonderful balanced combination of florals. On me it keeps reminding me of Giorgio Beverley Hills. It takes me back to the 90s!

SucceeD87
SucceeD87

It is nice for a business woman because this scent says: "I am serious and ambitious" :)It is sexy, too. Just my association:)

gracenote-floralspice
gracenote-floralspice

Well, at the time this came out every young girl (my sisters included, and their love for this fragrance and celeb fragrances at screeching soprano pitch) wanted to wear it. I am obviously a fragranista in my 40s.
Having said that Eli Saab resonates well with me and draws compliments. I fear my judgement is clouded somewhat by the fact that everyone wanted to wear it, that is Lady Million, thinking, perhaps because of the name, that they came across as the girl with the rich boyfriend for wearing "Lady MILLION!!!; everyone seemed to have it. That immediately makes me think twice about wearing a fragrance. Perhaps because a fragrance needs to say something about me and not me and my four best friends?

Though the truth is that I once was a florally girl, a girlie girl. Now, playing the mandolin I am into earthy wooden things, bursts of brown and gold, rich warm tones on steel and silk and bronze flat wound strings; rich sounds and crescendos and tremolos, deep resonate mid range notes of majors and minors such as Lou Lou, Addict and Fracas. The latter mentioned a white floral, but still something mid range and deep in that smell. So I think the change lies within.
The same for White linen and first, filled with the g major of white florals, but also the creamy alto viola powdery smells and at times some fruit to calm all the creamy powdery major notes of the fragrance.
So perhaps someone needs to continue giving Paco Rabann Lady Million another chance?
Happy fragrancing to the sisterhood! Gracenote-floralspice

plaintain1
plaintain1

Very powerful. I think it's suitable for the evening as it comes across as strong and exotic but it's not one that I'd wear often.

Lavallectra
Lavallectra

You've got to really love white florals to like this. I never got any sense of fruits in the mix, it was always about the flowers. I find this very synthetic smelling... while I don't dislike it, there's better white floral scents out there.

MonaThorbourne
MonaThorbourne

Lady Million is a very sophisticated sweet floral scent with a little zest. Absolutely intoxicating. I love it. 10/10

Nirhtuc
Nirhtuc

Oh my goodness.

My sister, in her quest to find a new perfume to add to her collection of 3 perfumes, brought this on a card to me, saying "I hate this perfume". First smelling it, I thought it was pretty good- slightly masculine, but kind of sexy. After about an hour or so, I started to smell something very medicine-like and bugspray-ish. I worriedly sniffed at the vintage slip that I got in the mail today- nope! Not that. I smelled the pillowcase I changed just before my sister came into my room- not that either! Just as I resigned the smell to probably coming off my vintage slip, I walked over to my desk... and it was the card with the Lady Million on it! Oh my god! I threw it straight in the bin and told my sister "I hate it too!" I've always wanted to know why this perfume was so popular (with the intention of adding it to my collection), and I'm so glad I got to know what it smells like without even needing to go to the department store!

celebrity89
celebrity89

A real deviation from their past sleek bottles. This bottle and name conjour up images of Donald and Melania Trump. Very unclassy.

Contessa01
Contessa01

How did this gem slip under my radar? I think at first I had sniffed it from the bottle and dismissed it as a generic floral fruity fragrance. But then I recently tried it and absolutely have fallen in love with it. It is a gorgeous creamy floral honeyed raspberry delight. I am not a man lol but think this is very sexy!! A new favourite

ver jaina
ver jaina

this Lady Million is a moody perfume. sometimes she behaves well, classy, sweet and elegant. but in another odd days she's just act bitchy & trashy (this time it does smell cheap).

On me it opens up soft, sweet and warm...i hence tend to overspray this one just because my room is so cold and i'm not satisfied with just a few sprays. as times goes by it become sickeningly sweet from the body heat.

this is one of the sickly sweet perfumes that i tend to use only once in a month, or once in a blue moon whenever i missed it in my rotation. for me it's not something that a must have anyway. had a mini of this just for the sake of it's bottle :p

krlamev
krlamev

Sweet, sweet, sweet...
Yes it has it's patchouli notes but basically it's very sweet, honey sweet, honey, sweetney... jezzzz

I bought it because... O_o actually have no idea why I did. In my opinion I wouldn't use it in hot weather is too overwhelming when it's hot outside :O

goingblonde
goingblonde

Darn , I was hoping this would be a wonderful white floral for me .It sounded so nice . I have been wanting to try it for sooooo long . I debated blind buying it for months & finally just decided to get samples & now Im glad for that.
It never even occured to me that the honey could /would be so prominent on me an that is what ruins it because honey just does not go well with my chemistry or maybe I just dont like it.

For whatever reason this one smells "cheap" on me & gives me a headache.

I can see how it probably smells lovely on others though & Im jealous of that because I had such high hopes of loving it . The longevity is not very good .

Angel in the South
Angel in the South

Thanks to a lovely Fragrantica member I got the chance to try this very popular perfume. I can see why so many love it. It is sweet, young, fruity and flowery but not the one for me. I already have lots of sweet smelling perfumes and I am looking for something different. Staying power was fleeting on me so would not buy it on that basis alone. Glad to have had the chance to try it.

beauty_girl

Smells exactly like Rihanna "Nude". Doesnt smell good at all.

aleena sam
aleena sam

Wonderful... I like it so much. It really smells awesome on me:-)

glasonline
glasonline

It keeps me wonder why most people love this perfume. So, I bought it & I can't resist the smells soooooo wonderful & lovely.. Fruity & sweets...

loopylu1986
loopylu1986

It was by chance i brought this perfume as id smelt it on someone else and smelled like furniture polish.
However i came across this and tried a sample and i was plesantly suprised as it smelled completely different on me.
It opens up with the bitter orange and sweet raspberry then the honey kicks in drying down to a lovely warm scent.
It smells very warm yet fresh i would say this feels like a very sophisticated and feminine scent.
So far i would have to say this is my favourate.

vanillary29
vanillary29

I'm taking back my previous lukewarm review of Lady Million, as I now feel differently about it now that I appreciate honey and floral notes better. Lady Million strikes a neat balance between being feminine, sexy and sophisticated without coming across as too mature. It has a VERY dominant honey note which I love, along with sweet white flowers (mostly a lot of gardenia), tangy berries and some earthy patchouli. Its definitely a crowd pleaser and there's nothing 'off' about it. All the notes blend seamlessly with each other like a completed puzzle with all pieces in their place, and the resultant scent just smells so pretty. I would wear this when I know I'm going to meet a lot of people.

andabri
andabri

It smells like a nondescript sweet clean floral scent. That's about all I can say. It's a bit boring, but it is definitely one of those crowd pleasing scents that can safely be worn in a variety of situations and not offend anyone. It's best characteristics are that it is long lasting and the silage is excellent. I do have to say while it is nice, every so often it almost smells fake to me, as though there is a plastic note sometimes. I don't get it all the time, but sometimes I do smell it.

SadieBluesLady

I don't get it - I don't understand the appeal of this scent. On me it is very generic, very ho-hum. It is sweet, thankfully not cloying, but there is nothing unique, nothing dramatic, just nothing that makes this stand out in any way whatsoever!

I am glad that I only purchased a sample because I would have been very upset if I had splurged on a bottle, even a mini. And that could have been easy to do based upon all the positive rave reviews that this scent has received.

It is time to go wash my wrists and see if I can get rid of this boring, too sweet concoction.

laantjebanaantje
laantjebanaantje

Sweet sweet sweet.
I completely understand the appeal of this perfume. It's incredibly sweet, but not nauseatingly so. It has a bit of a fresh side to it as well, provided by the raspberry.
It has huge sillage and very good longevity.
It's young, sweet and carefree, but the honey and patchouli lend a slightly mysterious aspect to the fragrance.

But it's not for me. The white flowers are none existing or at least very indefinable to my nose. The patchouli is of the popular clean kind that has lost all the wonderful dirty qualities that make patchouli what it is. The raspberry sweetness almost literally gives me a toothache and combined with the projection it makes this thing very obnoxious. And you smell it EVERYWHERE.
I don't mind a bit of sweetness. Thierry Muglers Alien Essence Absolue is one of my favorite perfumes and that's a very sweet one. But this? This is way too much.

As a side note, I must add I'm more of a chypre and floral girl, so Lady Million and I were probably never meant to be.

fartico
fartico

Sensual and sophisticated fragrance!

marily
marily

it is a diamond to have it to your perfume collection.....amazing bottle and scent!!!! Powerfully seductive,lady million makes men's fantasy and desires come true.....elegant and sophisticated scent and very long lasting!!!Love the bottle!!!!

Dianne1107
Dianne1107

After wearing a Moonlight Path from B&BW for a year, was ready to head back to Macy's. I prefer sensual scents; amber, musk, vanilla, sandalwood and have used/use Valentino, Hypnotic Poison, Hypnose, Tresor, Fendi. I do not care for any Chanel scents(the pepper)and dislike Cool Water, so now you have an idea where my nose is at.
The gentleman who helped me was excellent. I liked several of his suggestions, but nothing really grabbed me, until I smelled Lady Million..one spray and I said... That's it! And I've been wearing it ever since. Sooo many negative reviews...WOW..!! I always get complimented on this. Everyday walking by a couple of co-workers..I hear..hmmm...smells so goood!
It's really a complex scent, a lot more floral than I'm used to wearing, but the combinations of notes is just amazing.
Between this and Hypnotic Poison (which I only use for for hot date nights)..good to go!

SadieBluesLady

I would love to be able to smell honey as an opening note in my sample! I have been looking for a real honey scent for several years. Alas, no. In fact, there is no really identifiable note presenting itself to my nose. This is just a nice, pleasantly sweet perfume with nothing about it to hook me. Thankfully, it isn't over-the-top sweet! I hate those cotton candy sugar bombs!

jellybeantree

For all the people that don't like this fragrance. I can take it off your hands! Pm me!

Takhaet
Takhaet

It is not that bad as I imagined it to be after reading few negative reviews.

I love honey notes in perfumes as they add that sweet warmth to the fragrance and Lady Million is not much different. It is very warm and sweet but intensed with flower notes as well.

The first notes are definitely honey( smells literarly like fresh honey straight out of the pot) which is georgous...it is followed by jasmine , some other white (quite intensive) flowers and definitely patchouli.
I cant smell raspberry and lemon for the first couple of hours- I can smell them somewhere in the middle just right before drydown.
The drydown is beautiful- very deep and it is a bit of everything on my skin- honey, patchouli, citrus and flowers.

I like this fragrance but I normally use it in the evenings. In a warm weather it can be a bit too much during the day- it gave me headache (white flowers normally give me a bit of headache sometimes) couple of times so I decided to use it at night time in spring and will give it a go during a day in wintertime.

It is not a perfume I would call original but it smells good.There is something expensive about it and I dont mean the bottle- I have a 33ml sample "tube" :)

claress
claress

I really would like to like this perfume, though it isn't anything I'd by myself (received as a gift). Unfortunately, I get nothing but a powerful, sharp headache scent!

cibelli_moon
cibelli_moon

Lady million is a wonderful fragrance, striking, sensual and refined. I feel a strong presence of honey and gardenia in my skin. It fix for about 6 hours and exhale heavily for 4 hours. I cant stay without it.

Morrigan

This is my second review of this perfume, now that it seems to make more sense to me.

Personally, it's officially the only floral scent out there that doesn't scream "FLORAL"! Why is that? I've been trying to work this out since Lady million first came out.

At first whiff, it's always "hmm, what's IN this?". I'm sure most of you have thought the same. It intrigues me unlike any other fragrance, and believe me, I blend perfume myself, so this is a first. I keep forgetting the notes in Lady Million simply because they are all so well-blended together and, as I mentioned above, don't SCREAM out what they are.

How to describe it? Well, "the epitomy of feminine" may work, but it still doesn't suffice. This perfume can be worn by a posh middle-aged woman as well as her younger counterpart and it will still emit the same opulence and class. I just can't define it!

And yes, it most likely does smell different to each nose. But give it a whiff nonetheless, don't diss it for being the hit that it is.

Lasting power: 4 hours on my skin
Sillage: moderate

Ttirem3
Ttirem3

I have a sample of this and I can't stand it--it's way too heavy--just like Lauren's Romance --it smells like something a man would make thinking that a woman would love it. No thank you!

reeree1
reeree1

It has a very cheap smell. Some days I can stomach it, others, I hate it. I would say that it's average at best. Don't even get me started on the name and bottle. The scent, package...everything just seems juvenile with this one.

cwolf
cwolf

A young woman in my office wears this and it is just stunning! I don't own my own I'm basing this entirely on my co-workers signature frag.
It's just the sweetest honyied berries, sweet patchouli and amber. Its just delicious but not childish or gourmand. I think its probably the best grown up version of fruity floral since Jean Paul Gaultier Classique. I don't know how much she's applying but the sillage is huge and so is the longevity.
I can't poach this girl's signature frag so I probably won't buy this until... one of us leaves this office or she stops wearing it!

kasiarog
kasiarog

This one is a rather night scent for me. Something I'd wear on a night out in spring summer or maybe on a fall/winter day. It's pretty strong. I'd recommend to try it first before buying because it's not one of those 'safe fragrances'. What I mean is that it's not for everybody. It stays on for quite long.

Virgoan-hunk
Virgoan-hunk

The first few times I smelt this fragrance I was like its your average fruity fragrance for women. However recently I was playing around with the bottle and out of boredom I sprayed some onto my wrist and decided to leave it on so that I could laugh at its blandness and boring dry down. However! Instead of me getting the usual boring fruit bowl smell that wafted of girls I knew that used this, I got hit by this sweet yet fresh and warm scent that was intoxicating and addictive, it was a mixture of mint, honey, tobacco and amber with undertones of a light barely there vanilla. This fragrance was oozing massive sex appeal and it had me enttrapped in its honey mint amber trap. How is it possible that of girls it smells rather generic and too fruity with no ambery bliss, yet on me it was tking on this warm, cool,honey amber heaven with barely a trace of fruit? I have to get a big bottle of this magic juice. Its perfect on my skin and I am addicted to the smell of it , and my fiance loves Itoff me so its a win win. I am a guy and I shall soon be getting a bottle of lady million. I love it now. Truly proves fragrances can differ extremely from peoples chemistry. Oh and did I mention it projects for like 4 hours but longevity wise it knocks around 8 hours, which is really good for me.

Sannee77
Sannee77

Oh yeah, that's what I'm talking about! Beautiful fragrance, I get white flowers and citrus in the opening (similar to J'adore but warmer), the drydown is a gorgeous mix of honey and amber, warm, soft and sweet. And the bottle is so glamorous!

Of course the name and the bottle create a certain image, but I can't help but feeling that this fragrance in itself smells RICH! Very nice millionaire Lady!

I only have a miniature of this, but I want to get a bigger bottle. One of the nicest perfumes I've tested in a long time!

Edit: I've worn Lady Million the whole day now, and there is NOTHING I don't like about it! Wow! This one goes straight to my top 5!

red gloves
red gloves

I like it, especially the honey notes! I wear it at autumn/winter.

This fragrance reminds me of December holidays and spending time indoor, warming up with Irish coffee with a bit of honey ;)

Kyperkat
Kyperkat

I like the scent, but HATE the bottle!!!!

bobbydrugan
bobbydrugan

I like the scent but the bottle confuses me,whenever I see it I cant help but thinks its by kanye west and keep singing golddigga!!! Nice fesh and not overly sweet,win win!! yes brain it by paco rabanne not kanye west!!!

Lali123
Lali123

Is a very opulent scent. It's oriental and sweet. I like it but not fell in love with it. I don't find a sprint in it, a reason wich make me desire to want it over other scent even if is good, as I said.

I totally don't like the bottle, too chavvy not elegant at all.

irenesa

I love it, my signature scent, but this is one of those perfumes that smell AMAZING in fall or winter... and cloying in summer and maybe spring!!! If you live in a beach city, where the humidity is always a matter... better spray this at night. otherwise it will smell horribly sharp and heavy. You are warned!

jellybeantree

This is the only perfume I ever completely finish! I can't live without it , ever!

bourgeoismisspiggy
bourgeoismisspiggy

I’ve had a love/hate relationship with Lady Million. More often than not, she is rebellious and obnoxious on my skin. But on rare occasion, she behaves herself, promising to be the classy “lady” that Paco Rabanne intended. With so many factors at play (humidity, temperature, environment, etc) I can understand why this fragrance can be a burden at times, but why the split personality?

When I love Lady Million, raspberry is the most prominent note, followed gracefully by white honey, liquid amber, and spicy patchouli. The white flowers drape delicately in the background.

When I hate her, she is a bubbling cauldron of exaggerated patchouli and lemon, with neroli and gardenia stealing the show. Raspberry is smothered, and loud amber has the last laugh.

I purchased a mini blindly, and ever since, I have struggled to make sense of this fragrance, or at least how I feel about it. But somewhere along the way, I discovered how to keep Lady Million’s trashy side in check, at least if she’s willing to play nice. I just moisturize before application, and most of the time, it works! For some reason, Lady Million is more tame and smooth on moisturized skin than on dry skin. At any rate, as I eye my nearly empty bottle, there is true sadness. I know I will never again purchase this fragrance, because I don’t absolutely love it, but now that I’ve found a way to make it work for me, there’s barely a drop left. That’s life! Still, I can finally put her on my “likes” list, after a long, tumultuous relationship.

Bittersweet, just like Lady Million…

shopgirl
shopgirl

The honey notes are quite strong in this, at first spray it really is quite lovely, however the dry down has an elements of a 'hairspray' smell to it.

NicoleO
NicoleO

I wasn't overly impressed with this at first. It seemed nothing special, like many others I have tried before. An hour or so later a creaminess developed which then allowed me to fully appreciate what a nice perfume this is. The sweetness of the raspberries are nicely balanced by the fresh lemon scent, and I am a big fan of jasmine and gardenia anyway. While I don't think it's worth the price I saw it at today, if it went on sale I may just treat myself. Lasted about 5 hours, with soft to moderate sillage.

relaxx1
relaxx1

Túto vôňu keď raz "ochutnáte", navždy si ju zapamätáte. ja ju zacítim na diaľku VŽDY! tak silný zážitok vo mne zanechalo jej použivanie v období chodenia s mojim bývalým priateľom, že na to nikdy nezabudnem. Aj vďaka nej bol ten vzťah krajší...

modelleigh
modelleigh

honestly, lady million smells trashy to me...

i would perfer (not in order)

coco mad.
jdore dior
valentina by valentio
carolina herrera NY
Avons Hauiku
Avons pink
miss dior

i dont know this just smells trashy today i hate saying that, i look at the notes and nothing seems to pungent or weird but i think its just mixed horribly. I would not buy nor want to smell like lady million

amucha98
amucha98

when my friend first started wearing it i thought it smelled a lot like raspberry jam haha, then i got it for christmas and it really grew on me. it's very sweet and imo can go for both day and night use. really nice perfume!! :)

My mom wears this along with Vera Wang as her signature scent. Smells nice,very strong but non offensive. I've never been tempted to buy it and I'd never wanna step on my mom's toes.lol

snow1
snow1

my friends mom has this it smells so good

jennifer60656
jennifer60656

I recently got a sample of this and from the reviews and the fact that the house of Rabanne created the astonishingly gorgeous La Nuit, I figured this couldn't be too bad...
I was really wrong...it's headache-in-a bottle, gag-worthy, wheeze-inducing, cheap, smells-like-every-other-same-old-same-old overly screechy swill they pass off as perfume. I don't like it. I scrubbed it off but my nose is still very unhappy.

robbinthehood
robbinthehood

I like the smell of honey so I was hoping this perfume would be what I was looking for, but it left me disappointed. I don't hate it, but it's just nothing special or new. In some way it even reminded me of Wish by Chopard.
Overall I think it's a nice perfume for daytime, but be careful applying it because you might attract some bees.

Na0
Na0

I really don't know why I love it...
Cause I hate the male one, which is for me purely overrated. A mainstream scam based on a media hype.

And this one too, obviously. But, wait...

The male one stinks a lot, and is clearly unsustainable for me but not this one. I don't know why Rabanne house take the habit to make good women ones and despicable men ones. (Like the original Black XS... For her is heavenly good, for him is helly bad)

It's adorable, fruity and floral, like a cute candy. Not really original or elaborate, but all women I know wearing this smells like a cute angel. That's a sweet / adorable one. And it's nice to smell it... Nothing else matters.

Smell : 3 / 5
Versatility : 2 / 5
Longevity : 5 / 5
Projection : 4 / 5

Overall : 14 / 20

Cams
Cams

Wore this once I didnt fall in love. Gave it away to a friend who loves very, very sweet fragrances.

heartofdixie
heartofdixie

I smelled this in duty free, sprayed it on myself, and feel in love with it on my plane ride back home. I bought it immediately upon returning home and loved the sweet sexy smell. A year later, I find that it sits on my dresser because even though I loved the fragrance when I bought it, it doesn't last on me. I can spray a bucket load of it on myself and it doesn't last, but it also leaves a slightly sticking residue on my skin. As far as the smell goes, I think it is more suited to really young women who are hitting the town and want a carnal and seductive fragrance but only need it to last a short time. It's too sweet for me now.

lanoor
lanoor

sweet, sexy so in love with this perfume I just bought another bottle from elegantfragrant.com.au I have been using it since it came out. <3 <3 <3

lollsazz
lollsazz

Quite interesting. Definitely more of a diva rather than a millionaire business lady. It's sweet and quite pleasant to me in small amounts. The notes I remember best are raspberry and smoke.

hadcoh
hadcoh

I bought it at the duty free on my way back and didnt have time to wait till it dries.
It's sweet. Too sweet.
Gave it away as a gift

Rhairis
Rhairis

Sexy!
Delight!
Irresistible!
Greetings from the Brasil! :)

c3c
c3c

I think Lady Million falls strongly in the ballpark of YSL Cinema. However as much as I appreciate Cinema I rarely wear it. Lady Million I have been wearing often. Longevity is better on clothes but not bad overall.
Florals are strongest in the beginning gradually developing more of a honey amber influence. Sweet, and lady like.
From the reviews it seems LM may be one that is influenced by your chemistry, so probably best to try before you buy. I think if you are not a fan of YSL Cinema its possible you won't enjoy Lady Million, but if you are, give it a try. Bonus, my husband has not complained once when I've worn it (he complains loudly when he doesn't like something) which lands this amongst my favorites for now :)

Pari88
Pari88

I never tried this one until now. I tried to smell it in Macys but who can smell anything in the middle of that mish mash of perfumes. I dismissed it because of the cheap t.v advertisements, and honestly have never smelled it on anyone, or at least bothered to ask.
I received a free mini as a gift (edp). I sprayed and immediately thought: La Perla Divina! That is what this smells like! Just mix it up with Alien and a little bit of Chopard Happy Spirit, and there you go! Sounds great, huh? Not really....the best part only lasts for 30 min. The initial blast is the best, and the middle part, but the drydown is pure patch and amber, and that is what remains with you for the most time. So I will have to re-spray every 2 hours to get the same sexy effect.
I do not get any honey AT ALL, trust me I use plenty of fresh white honey, People, you are smelling AMBER. I smell plenty of raspberry, citrussy sparkling notes and then a drydown of sweet indolic jasmine mixed with patch and amber (it smells similar to Alien just a tad "fresher")
This is definitely a fruity floral with a hint of some creaminess and heaviness from the jasmine, gardenia and patch, but the fruity-ness is always there. I could never pick this fragrance out of crowd, it is a "here and there" type of frag, it smells familiar but not distinct. Pleasant for any weather, an accessory perfume, well balanced and smells great. I would choose this over Alien any day. The bottle is so tacky. I like this fragrance. But, for a similar yet much better effect I would choose Armani Code edp over this any day.
Update: Mon Jasmin Noir is actually very similar in the middle notes, but not as sweet in the drydown, therefore I prefer it over this. But, I am beginning to really like this one as well for the colder months. The sweet drydown is very nice.

Luxury...
Elegance...
Sensuality...

fyetan
fyetan

On my skin, like laundry detergent and a touch of urine.
I think it's the honey note - I've been trying to find a honey perfume for a long time and a major complaint about many of them is that the honey smells like urine.

It's not unpleasant, but it's also kind of generic. (Of course they wouldn't make laundry detergent scented the way it is if people didn't like it...)

When I spray it it's overwhelmingly heavy and slightly cloying for about ten minutes, mostly honey and raspberry (but not in a delicious way. More like you're drowning in it). Then it dies down and the florals start coming out.

If you want something special, appreciate this one for what it is and then keep looking. ;)

diva90403
diva90403

I got it from my mother in law for christmas. I gave it a chance, twice and finally through it away as I didn`t even know anybody who could take this terrible smell.
Sweet, sweet, sweet. Makes me gag. In my opinion it smells cheap and not special at all.

Wonderrful !!!

Turcker
Turcker

I agree with thecapn. Smells like fresh laundry/fabric softener to me too. Very fresh. Not a bad thing necessarily. Just not exciting.

Rebsbob
Rebsbob

This is without a doubt one of the nicest perfumes i have ever smelled! It's warm and sweet.It's a fairly strong and powerful scent but not overpowering at all, I love it!

iremz
iremz

When i m usin i feel luxury,feminene..

tterekhova
tterekhova

Bought it after Christmas on enormous sale at local drug mart. Nothing special. Supposed to be this and that. And I had Paco Rabanne perfume before (XS), which I really liked.

Nothing special. I regret opening this big box instead of using as a gift to somebody.

Trishness
Trishness

I saw this in a magazine with a fragrance test (try it on your wrist) and immediately liked the fragrance on me so I bought a set of the body lotion plus the eau de toilette spray. I really like it and people remark on it all the time but I've also seen comments made about it smelling like "grandma" and "old woman". Not sure if this one is going to stick. I really like it though

freddinos
freddinos

I cannot understand how this one became such a best-seller. It's a heavy sweet ambery floral, like many many others nowadays. To my nose, instantly forgettable

prettyswag

a sexy soft floral..creamy pretty spice..love this one.

Kiera79
Kiera79

I think wyrdlam said it perfectly in her review below. This is just "meh". It's kind of generic and I find myself feeling pretty indifferent about it. Don't love it, don't hate it. Don't really care.

Actually, now that I am a few hours in it's giving me the picture of a girl in high heels, short skirt, and too much makeup. Maybe with some giant gold hoop earrings. And she's chewing bubble gum.

amareesa
amareesa

I wear this only when I go out (I feel like it's too strong to wear during the day), and I always get compliments from both men and women. It's strong, and quite easy to overdo, but very glamorous and stays on until I get home. I just do a 2-3 sprays and even that's close to overdoing it, but I still really like it.

wyrdlam
wyrdlam

I heard good things about Lady Million, so I was excited to receive my sample. This is a hard perfume for me to review because I’m having trouble pinning down what I like or dislike, but here it goes:

It starts off with a good amount of sweet honey and juicy raspberries. The opening is my favorite part of this fragrance because it’s sparkling and glamorous. I could smell the bitter orange blossom in the background, which gives it great texture. After about an hour, I smell mostly honey and white florals, which is basically what I smell for the remainder of the scent. The powdery florals keep it light for daytime, while the honey and patchouli is great for evening. The honey is the dominant note, and it smells very nice and not too sweet. Personally, I could only tolerate this in the evening; I’m pretty sensitive to feeling “smothered” in the daytime with perfume. I wore this in the winter, but I think this would be ideal for fall and spring.

It’s luxurious and feminine and glamorous. It lasts for several hours and has average sillage. Even though I like the scent, there’s something about it that prevents me from wanting to wear it. It smells generic and too mature for my liking. Another reviewer mentioned the word “oily” and I have to agree that there’s a strange oily undertone to it. So while I don’t mind the smell, I'm not rushing to wear it. Also, I think Lady Million has one of the ugliest perfume bottles I’ve seen. Overall, I don’t love it, I don’t hate it—I’m pretty indifferent to it. 3/5

Kimmy89

This is deep and luxurious. Strong sweet but mature.
It's definitely not overly sweet like some people say, (you can say that about some of the Britney perfumes but not this.) It is much more than that. It's actually a man magnet ;-) it's warm and has a slight sexual vibe to it x
This is definitely not for teens. This is for grown ups ;-)

Sarah Sanogo
Sarah Sanogo

This perfume smells like very good . It is one of the best that i know, personnaly i adore !!!

vanilla-lovers
vanilla-lovers

sweet .. with white floral, patchouli and amber (i'm quite like this combination), but it doesnt smell like a million for me .. however it's 8.5/10.

i really like the bottle, it's pretty and unique.

karyna
karyna

quite fancy perfume -sweet and love the raspberry and honey scent. I can wear it either day or night

alassouli
alassouli

To me, it is a beautiful and elegant perfume. I can smell jasmine and raspberries. To be honest, I could never smell any honey in it. My husband got me one and he loves it on me. The staying power and sillage is amazing. Buy this perfume if you wanna make your significant other love you more. :) <3 Peace out.

dexxter2012
dexxter2012

Sweet. Too much sweet. I can only smell sugar and honey - and probably some flowers and fruits which have been boiled in sugar in the background. Makes me gag.

If you have kids who like too much candy, spray a good dose of this in their rooms at night. I am sure they will be fed up of candy in 2-3 days.

perfumequeen23
perfumequeen23

I blind bourght this the other month as the reviews were good, I have only worn it 3 times since then it is nice but its the honey I can smell which is to strong for me it kind of stings my nose after a while :/ but it is a nice scent just the scent of honey is over bearing for me and I only put little squirts on now.

AnnetteInFrance
AnnetteInFrance

It's ok, pleasant enough but smells quite generic.

kelseylynne1320
kelseylynne1320

All I can smell in this is the honey and white floral. It's not a bad scent by any means, just somewhat heavy and turns a little too floral on my skin. Worth trying if you like sweet florals!

Kimmy89

Nice and sophisticated! I love this.
Only problem I have is that it is very common atm.
So many people in the store I work in are buying it, and now I don't want it. I like to feel unique, like most people, but now this isn't unique as everyone is wearing it. :(

MintyBobbins
MintyBobbins

Wow! Lady Million is just GREAT!!!! It is luxury, sweet, not too girly, a little bit sophisticated.. I smelled it on a store, and I was like O_O I really like it! I haven't use it yet, hopefully I'll get it for my birthday ( pleaaaaase) I hope it fits well on my skin :S aha :D but I think this perfume can easily be my signature.. I hope so.. Later I will tell how it goes... :)

Jayela
Jayela

It is too common right now..

salne
salne

luxury in a bottle!
I own eau de parfum and for first 2 uses it gave me headache but when I got round to trying it for the third time I didn't get any side effects.
I use it every time I want to feel like million dollars!(with no headaches now)

This is pretty yet I don't wear it much, probably because it is a bit hard to define, it can be a bit soapy on me, so it is like a chameleon scent,yet it is feminine , rich and interesting. It is more floral than fruity to me, with a certain sharpness due to the citrus, I guess I would say it lacks something , or I would wear it more often. Maybe at times also,it smells cheap and/ or tacky!?

0lga5
0lga5

I just got my sample, what a dissapointment! Way too sweet for me and smells cheap, ordinary sweet fragrance, I smell rasberry with a bit of flower smell. I don't understand why everybody is so excited about this.
It smells just like Fujiyama Mon Amour I bought a full size bottle at TJM for ten dollars just out of curiosity.

trenchlove1
trenchlove1

I really like this perfume, it smells sorta grown-up and fun at the same time, I love the honey note, the flowers are a little light for me, but it mixes well.
very classy

NanRx
NanRx

way too sweet for my taste. Have a sample, but would not purchase. I don't get the citrus at all, and I LOVE citrus.

kay0981
kay0981

Woah, this smells so good! I was always a little put off by the tacky bottle and advertising, I thought it looked a little cheap and slutty. But when I finally decided to give Lady Million a fair chance, I fell in love with it! It's like juicy raspberries dipped in sweet honey... One of the most delicious fragrances ever, and not in a overly sweet, gourmand way. I'm not smelling any patchouli, but the citrus note is quite distinct in the drydown, and gives the overall composition a youthful, sexy vibe. I noticed that a lot of the reviewers were rather underwhelmed by Lady Million, because it isn't anything unique, and forgettable by some. I do agree that it doesn't smell particularly expensive or luxurious, but it is still a very complex, and well blended composition. I think a lot of people were expecting a much different scent, but that's only the fault of poor advertising, a misleading bottle and the name, which kinda promises an expensive scent of a million luxurious diamonds. If you're expecting that, then you might be disappointed. But I think that everyone should give this a fair chance, and take the poor marketing of LM with a pinch of salt. It is still an amazing fragrance; it's fresh, youthful, warm, delicious and sexy. I was sceptical at first, but this is now one of my all-time favourites.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

jellytot
jellytot

Not a fan, it smells too sweet and rich. It reminds me of the "nouve rich". It just tries too much, like something someone might use to pretend to be someone they are not.
Its a crude smell

liiva
liiva

For me this is suitable only when I want to look smart and elegant and same time very feminine.

Athanasia2702
Athanasia2702

Charm and adrenaline in the bottle!

Very popular in the Europe, but not for everyone. Few women have that vibe....

40plus&fab
40plus&fab

FINALLY a white flower frag that I can wear. I love gardenia, but in perfume, they doesn't love me back. At first sniff "the Lady" seemed a bit strong maybe even sharp but very quickly it became this lovely floral with a bit of sweetened citrus and spice. I don't get much from the raspberry but on my skin its the gardenia (supported by the other lucious white floral notes) grounded with spicy amber make this really work for me. This is not the usual fruity floral that we think about when we hear the genre. . . . It's def more floral than fruit. Its a modern, grownup and sophisticated "Lady" fragrance that is just simply lovely . . . .

fdmc
fdmc

Luxury...
Elegance...
Sensuality...
An excellent sweet and woody fragance. A scent that conveys the ever-present feeling of power allied to species richness and luxury.
For women who love the gold and diamonds.
Together withe 1 Million form a couple of fantastic.
I recommend.

marta.goncalvesraposo
marta.goncalvesraposo

This one I love! It was a christmas gift from my boyfriend, when I first saw the box, I thought it was Shakira's, but oh my, not at all!
Lady Million makes me feel special and powerful at the same time, and when I put it, I feel like glowing, I can't explain, but I can't get enough of it.
It can be a little strong, but then you get used to it.

Ceylane
Ceylane

I love that smell! But durability is bad, as the Black XS! The smell is strong, but disappears without a trace in a very short time. My sister has a bottle and I tried several times to confirm my impressions. A pity, because I love your strong smell and the fact of being sweet without being gourmand. That would be perfect for nights out if it had a greater staying power.

arinmon
arinmon

I wore this on prom night (it smelled magical in a way). It is a great perfume for really special occasions; it is fruity and has a very perfume like floral to it. It smells really fancy, however it is not something I would wear everyday. 3/4

xjulietdx
xjulietdx

I can write a book about this, it's so incredibly good. I got my first bottle two year ago and I've never been without it! I think it's so sexy, charming and seductive. I got tons of compliments when I wear this from men and women. On my skin it changed into a mix between flowers and fruit. It smells like jasmine dripped into sweet honey. It's fresh and warm at the same time, so I wear this in every season. It gives me confidence when I need some.This will be my all-time favorite. My sister and I own it both and she loves it too!

Snuffeltje
Snuffeltje

Just got it from my boyfriend for x-mass!
It smells very honey-ish indeed! Spicy, honey, sweet..
I LOVE it!

lgdncr

I just got this today and I am in love! Lady Million is a sultry spicy cozy scent... the perfect scent for a woman confident in her sexuality and doesn't feel the need to go out and impress. She knows she's worth a million dollars. On me she smells like a perfect blend of cozy citrus and spice.

margo22
margo22

I have hate/love realtionship with Lady Million. One day I test and it smells as rotten tangerine. The next day it smells so fresh and zesty and slightly sweet and sexy and luxurious and...But here I come on third day and Lady M. smells as rotten sour fruits again. Probably it isn't my kind of thing and that's the end of the story.

My signature scent forever! ^___^

butterbean
butterbean

This perfume is beautiful, warm, sweet. It has a lot of honey.

It starts out lemon citrus (a nice meyer lemon flowery scent) and then raspberry hits....SHORTLY after ... those scents fade and fade fast. You will then smell more jasmine and gardenia. The white honey begins to emerge with a very faint patchouli and amber scent. The end result is a sweet honey warm faint spice smell. I only wish that the top notes were stronger. The faint lemon into raspberry smell with a hint of jasmine and gardenia is the BEST part of this fragrance. But it only lasts a few minutes!

ladymillion123456789

lady million welcome back into my perfume collection

Nefelisparkles
Nefelisparkles

All I can remember from lady million is a very citrusy opening that was replaced after half an hour by a sickly sweet scent. Quite forgetable...

ketchup38
ketchup38

Sugary,sweet,sticky,viscous and gummy. It sticks with you from one day till the next day and Boy!...does it drive the boys wild! I think they scored well with this one, because the male version has the equivalent reaction on the ladies. I also think this is one for hot summer nights. Certainly not as sharp or spicy as the male version. But the longevity and sillage is one to be praised.

annettepe
annettepe

i really like this fragrance and am thinking of buying it. i really love notes such as honey, white florals and especially jasmine. its quiet heavy and distinctive. very sweet. the only thing that bothers me a little is the lemon note. i really dislike the mixture if sweet and citrussy notes...

Migalex
Migalex

It smells very much like the male verson minus the spices and it is much lighter. It is quite sticky, which does not come as a surprise given the notes listed above. Paco Rabanne tends to make this type of scent these days, with a sticky, heavy texture. It does not smell as gourmand as the male version or black excess, though. It is nothing special, really, and, despite the texture heaviness, a bit too weak for my taste, and not sophisticated at all. I much prefer the male version for the spices and the strength.

Aspendina
Aspendina

nothing special, soft, clean a little floral but mostly smells like Coty's disontinued scent Ghost Mist to me, not a big fan of this.

Ce11estion
Ce11estion

Some might say a little chavy and ostentatious in a gold sovereign ring kind of way, also quite generic, but fun and accessible nonetheless, no doubt the stratosphere all over the world on Christmas day will echo a sweet hint of Honeyed Raspberry .

juan manuel ferrer
juan manuel ferrer

perfume exquisito!!!!! :) muy rico... lo usa mi novia...

Tara_Dan
Tara_Dan

I like this. I smell the raspberry, the jasmine and a hint of gardenia. Dont get too much of the honey though. Smells expensive. Special? hmmm...nice though it is, it doesnt stand out for me.

Edit (4 months later) - I have a little sample that I've been using the past couple of days. I definitely like it more than I did some time ago. It's sweet and fruity, and mildly floral. I havent yet decided if I want a full bottle though.

HOPE83
HOPE83

very nice perfume . Gives 3 perfume smells by the start and after an hour gives you another fragrance in the end perfume is quite different and all beautiful than some ..it is amazing : )

phyrexianc
phyrexianc

I sniffed this on a friend and it was gorgeous on her, sexy and lush. I got a miniature myself and all I get is patchouli and a little jasmin. I guess chemistry´s important on this one, so I´d say test this a few times before you spend a fortune on it ;)

lavedah
lavedah

it gives me headaches

younqstunnahbaby
younqstunnahbaby

Love it. Absolutely yum. Cant get enough of it. Luxurious.

irenesa

(This is my review I did for makeupalley months ago)
This fragrance has a HAPPY SMELL. When I wear it, I feel so positive and enthusiastic. This DOES make you feel like a million dollar lady and thats a possitive thing about this perfume. I totally recomend this for Fall/Winter, daytime sprayed lightly and for the night out, heavily. If you already like J'adore, you are going to LOVE Lady million. The smell is warm, musky and sweet. I also can smell a little of citrics in here also amber, patchouli and vainilla. Really really YUMI I want to eat my self. So romantic, energetic, sexy, sassy. This perfume has def. a HIGH SELF ESTEEM. So high,that I can even see the stars. This frangrance says: look at me: Im here and I will do everything I want... in a classy way. I love the ad too. A spoiled rich girl who has everything she wants.. with a snap. It might be a little tacky, but who cares! The smell it's amazing! the smell yells I'm rich! lol! visualization stuff? You wanna feel glamourous? wanna feel sexy? you wanna feel rich? get it..

vanilla1975
vanilla1975

When it came out I hated it. There was something dissonant in composition. There was some rebellious note which ruined everything. But a month ago I got a sample and I am standing in a crowd of Lady Million worshippers (still hate the name of it lol). I love that it isn't too sweet, it has lots of layers and I even love that bitter rebelious note. Gonna write a letter to Santa Claus about it ;)

Cairo Rose
Cairo Rose

Lovely scent wearable from day to evening...but far too popular. I like to be unique or retro with perfumes. I want people to ask Ohhhhhh what is that?...not Oh I have that too!

FunkyTomo
FunkyTomo

I do like Lady Million , its got good sillage and is long lasting - Always a good sign as many perfumes these days are all top notes and no substance!

Its a little pricey for a designer scent, and as its so popular i didnt want to pay for something that you can smell on every other woman.

So , a tip for you all. I do not know if this is avail outside of the UK , but i got a perfume in a high street drugstore called " Goldigga by Goldigga ". Its by the clothing company of the same name. It comes in a tacky gold bottle which is improved by the inclusion of the retro bulb atomiser.

To be honest i bought it because i liked the idea of the bulb atomiser and that it was a refil btl. . . I planned to chuck the cheapo scent out and refill with something "good but in an ugly btl " from my collection. ( such as Dana zigzag - good juice , nasty btl) . I was pleasantly surpised that the juice is not only wearable but also a good dupe of LadyM!!!

It smells just like LadyM and is a blatant rip -off . However , totally worth it for the £5 i paid. Good choice if you dont want to pay out top $$ for LM.

Disclaimer - I am not employed or affilated with Golddigga.

niecwiecio
niecwiecio

I dislike this perfume.. It's quite long lasting [I've sprayed it on my wrist] but for me it smells like some cheap perfume. Then, after about 2 hours, I quite liked the smell. It smelled like honey and pepper. Although I won't buy this perfume.

douxe
douxe

love this perfume, you can wear it either day or night

cinema1974
cinema1974

Smelled this and it is wonderful...sweet floral with a base of honey... perfect... went well with my chemistry it was at Sephoras and they did not have it in...so they will get a shipment soon and I am going to buy this...the bottle is strange but cool way to sit...love this and can't wait to get it...

Museumgal
Museumgal

Very sweet! Berries dipped in honey. The honey is so overpowering in this I can't really pick out the florals well.

profumobello
profumobello

I dont like made me nausea but im sensetive to fragra

nce.

EDP ovviamente!!!!

noa

Buonissimo!!!! Dolce ma non nauseante...persistente...di classe...molto caldo!!! Credo che appena finito lo riprenderò

HebaD'Opium
HebaD'Opium

I really like the edp! It smells really rich because of the honey and it's strong! Here's a situation that happened that proves it! Me and a guy friend were walking together and suddenly he leaned towards my neck and chest and then he was like "I love this scent i think i know it!" he guessed wrong but this what it does to guys it makes them want to lean towards you hahaha!
Seriously, GUYS live this perfume, other than what i mentioned above a lot of my guy friends notice it when i put this perfume on!

It lasts a long time! 5-6 hours probably! And obviously a lot of people notice when i put it on!
The only downside to it is that many women use it lol

i don't find this incredibly strong. it's a nice everyday scent for me. a modern fruity floral that actually reminds me of juicy couture. lasting power is about 3 hrs on me and i can still smell it's fruitiness softly on my wrists. nothing amazing, but nice enough. 6 out of 10.

nayarat
nayarat

Amazing!! but on me it smells just like My Insolence - Guerlain =/

saguna
saguna

I totally agree with person who said it has beer note. It's more like yeast note. This perfume- I can't understand why so many women like it, there is so many beautiful fragrances on the market that is enough for everyone to choose.
I can't stand women smelling of it and I had to take shower when my friend wanted to be too friendly and sprayed this on me in the pub toilet. Yuck!

One good thing : lasting power is amazing.

Kain
Kain

A synthetic fruity floral fragrance for women which isn't that great in my opinion!
Start with overdose of synthetic raspberry note, strong floral notes and as you can see in the votes the sweet honey smell.
This combination doesn't looks bad, but believe me this is very generic and common in women fragrance world and there is nothing unique or exciting at all!
Same old, same old formula!
Very linear and as an EDP concentration it doesn't have a strong projection and longevity but it's not a skin scent as well. just above average.
If you didn't smell it or you don't have it in your collection, you didn't miss that much!
یه عطر زنانه بسیار گرم و شیرین با بوی نه چندان طبیعی که خیلی عطر جذاب و خوشبویی نیست به نظر من
رایحه اولیه این عطر بوی بسیار قوی و غیر طبیعی تمشک هست که مقدار زیادی رایحه گلها و همینطور بوی شیرین عسل اونو همراهی میکنن
ترکیب بدی به نظر نمیاد اما این بو رو تو ده ها عطر زنونه دیگه حس کردم و به هیچ وجه بوی جدید و خاصی ارائه نداده که آدمو هیجان زده بکنه و بگه عجب بوی خاص و خوب و دلپذیری
بوش هم کاملا خطیه و تغییر چندانی نمیکنه
با اینکه غلطت عطر پرفیوم هست اما پخش بو و ماندگاری خیلی زیادی نداره. متوسط به بالا
اگه بوش نکردین و یا تو کلکسینتون ندارینش به نظر من چیز خاصی هم از دست ندادین

ladymillion123456789

i really miss having the lady million EDP in my perfume collection i think i will be buying a bottle of the EDP very soon again

beesha
beesha

i love strong sweet perfumes, but this one is just too much!! it also has note that i call "beer note" , literally reminds me bitter beer, which makes sweet side even stronger, and in general it is nice smell for a couple of weeks, but then....TOO MUCH :-)my friend used it intensely everyday and i just would give a million to stop her wearing it :-)it can grow from nice to toxic very quickly., so do not buy huge bottle right away:-)

sweetgirl

tried this scent again and it does smell nice in the drydown...THIS IS NOT STRONG AT ALL...ON ME ITS GONE IN AN HOUR.....this is a light scent to me....ppl say " this is strong? ...geez u must be use to really really watered down scents...this a soft medium warm scent....far from loud.

shannon.christensen.986
shannon.christensen.986

I smelled this on someone else, and it just smelled amazing. Warm, sultry and lushly feminine. So I know it's possible. Unfortunately, it does not have the same effect on me. It's nice, but nothing to write home about when I wear it.

ashena.estelle
ashena.estelle

Love this scent - feminine and rich. A grown up fragrance, without being too aged..

Ashreger91
Ashreger91

This smells good! I like the mens better, my girlfriend wears it. Its sweet but yet still masculine:)

LadyRogue
LadyRogue

Lady Million is not really a "Lady"...she is a clever and impish seductress that gets what she wants by employing her seductive weapons (notes) in a deadly (effective) manner.

Addictive honey mingled with raspberry is the first delicious whiff that hits my nose when I spray this...hmmm...it's sweet but not cloying. Orange flower is next...then a hint of strong jasmine follows and deepens this sweet but not too sweet gourmand/floral. Next, amber, patchouli and Amalfi lemon as a grand finale.

The lemon makes it spicy, the honey makes it sweet and the flowers float somewhere in between. I think the secret to making this one of the most loved perfumes in recent years is the balance. It is a very well balanced perfume that is not too much of one thing yet holds your interest by never being linear.
It's not what I would call an *elegant* scent, nor a *classy* scent...no, it's rather a *dirty* sexy scent that has (on me) a very slight unisex vibe in the drydown. But somehow that works.

Indeed, this is one of the most popular perfumes of late, so, should you buy it and smell like so many others? Well, this line of thinking doesn't stop e.g. the Lempicka fans! (another line of perfumes that sells en masse) So, it shouldn't stop you. A perfume still interacts with everyones chemistry a bit different, on me you can hardly detect the raspberry note ones the first whiff settles, it all becomes honey, jasmine, patchouli and a slight lemon note and it gives me wafts of these notes in turns for the whole time it's on my skin.

It's not my *most* favourite scent, but I do like wearing it on occasion.
Especially when I am bored of sophisticated florals. Suffer from an oriental overdose. Am slightly nauseous from patisserie gourmands and feel like a pool girl after over-exposure to aquatics. So, yes, that's the moment Lady Million is a welcome change.

The bottle is a hate or love design. Some might call it clumsy while others dislike the plastic gold cap that shows smudges. *she said as she wiped her fingerprints off the cap* ; ) But I guess we can all agree that as far as product identity goes, this bottle cannot be easily overlooked or mistaken.

Silage is: "you just hit the million $ jackpot....of well balanced yumminess" -- longevity is: "I start out sweet, but change to fresh and I don't get tired of repeating this for a good 5+ hours."
Test on skin before purchase and see how the notes decide to pop-up, I have heard of headaches when over-sprayed so be careful with the trigger finger!

dormir6
dormir6

Overrated. Not bad, but it is far away from sophistication. Wearing it is a pleasure, smelling sooo nice, but it remindes me of a radiant,trendy but empty golddigger girl.Max Mara or YSL Cinema is much better in the same category.

rosembloom
rosembloom

As soon as this Lady was floating about my arm, I was hooked. She is indeed honey-sweet, narcotically floral and nostalgically whimsical while bursting with the optimism of fresh fruit. I understand how some cannot detect the actual notes individually. I would have bought this lovely golden gem if it were not for the poor longevity and shy sillage.I also own Juicy couture and was amazed that (on me at least) the drydown was ever so similar yet J.C. lasted longer. A lovely fume in its category, well blended and interestingly warm-fresh . But I know I do own some other extremely similar scent. I just cannot figure out which! I mostly get honeyed neroli , strong jasmine-gardenia combo and fresh yet heady orange bloom. It smells expensive , rich enticing yet pooised. Only, I wished the patchouli were a bit more pronounced or that there would be a deeper note at drydown.. Perhaps cinamon would have rounded it up to my taste! A great scent but not long lasting enough for me. I do love my mini bottle but shall not be getting a large one.

sweetgirl

this did not mesh well on my skin....has a sweet weird note that turns sour on me and its very meh' and boring.....this is ok. not a wow' for me

leecher88
leecher88

i am a man and bought lady million for my girlfriend and

all i have to say is W O W

i love it on her and i love her :)

ladies go out and buy it if you want to impress a man

and lady million is not annoying like 1 million

Perfumedsecrets
Perfumedsecrets

I have a generous sample of this and could tell right away why it's popular. It's not the typical fruity floral (thankfully). It's a rich and lush floral that's warm and sensual. It does fade somewhat over a few hours, and there is a perfume it reminds me of... I can't put my finger on it right now. Avon Rare Gold & Far Away! Those perfumes have been on the market for more than 10 years.

Jellybean
Jellybean

Sweet honey sugar overload! Honey in excess with strong white florals base. This scent is way to heavy for my taste. Too cloying and it smells worse with time, some sugar for that b.o.
no thank you.

ViciousDelicious
ViciousDelicious

This fragance simply screams luxury and beauty. I really really liked it since I first smelled it. Amazing!

jellybeantree

This is the best fragrance I ever had, I have so many compliments from this fragrance , it's so special !

NaniFiona
NaniFiona

Nice, indeed, though the honey put me off a little bit. Doesn`t last half an hour on my skin. It kind of reminds me of Armani Code, minus the citrus on the last, but softer and sexier..

ladymillion123456789

I just got the EDT version the other day and its exactly the same as the EDP no difference its as if they didn't change anything just lightened the bottle and writing i love lady million the best perfume on the market.

harry99
harry99

Im planning to buy this as a gift! I have smelled it...its quite good :) But im not sure! Can anyone suggest another perfume or should i go with this one?
Thanks :)

Anja_Karenina

I bought this perfume back on a very cold sunny winter day in February or March. While HYPNOTIC POISON was my first designer purchase for the New Year, I don't really consider it as MY perfume because my sister already owned a bottle of HP. Because LADY MILLION is a perfume which I truly discovered on my own (which lead me further on to discover the art of perfumery) it will always hold a special place in my heart (as cheesy as this all sounds).

I got the limited edition gift set that had the 50ml bottle, the 5 ml mini as well as the 50 ml shower and body lotion (thanks to my sister's eagle eye and it was the last set). When I went to the mall that day, I was not planning to buy any perfume. That thought didn't even cross my mind. But for some strange reason, (I guess it's because I really wanted to buy something special for myself but there wasn't anything) , I was lured to the fragrance counter. After testing many, I was going to give up until a sales associate brought LADY MILLION over to me. When she said that honey is included as one of the notes, that really sparked my curiosity.

Seriously, after I sprayed it on myself and I went walking around on the mall with it I was HOOKED. The scent keep on amplifying on me as time went on. I thought to myself: THIS IS IT!!! I felt like a WOMAN!
I rarely use the term sexy when describing anything as I find this whole concept is way too overused in marketing, but I must admit that this scent definitely makes me smell AND feel sexy.

Really don't get me wrong, as much as I love HYPNOTIC POISON, LADY MILLION was (and still is) different from everything that I had ever tried previously and presently own. HP is definitely one of a kind and in its own league, but I have smelled so many girls wearing vanilla like scents similar to HP that this type of vanilla gourmand fragrance is in some respect unoriginal for me.

Even though I own the 5ml mini, I couldn't resist purchasing the rollerball version when I saw it at the shop in the spring even though the cost was a rip-off. Silage and lasting power is incredible. I even had a coworker compliment me.

I hope that Paco Rabanne NEVER discontinues nor reformulates this treasure. It's even better that a lot of people don’t like this as it can be MY signature.

colettemichelle
colettemichelle

I don't smell the honey that is listed in the notes. What I DO smell is raspberry. A synthetic raspberry, such as you might find in anything labeled "blue raspberry". This raspberry is then drenched in a can of Aqua Net and smeared with a dose of "lemon". Not for me.

ladymillion123456789

THE BEST PERFUME EVER HOPEFULLY THE EDT IS JUST AS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aefiction
aefiction

This smells like cheap grape soda. A gal I work with wears it on occasion and it smells lovely on her, but in store, on blotter cards, and on myself it smells like straight grape soda/kool-aid. The mens version is absolutely lovely, I wish they had been able to emmulate that a bit in the womens.

Jan246
Jan246

The advertising campaign for this fragrance is sooo awful! The models are stiff and awkward, and that fake wink to camera is ridiculous. The ad looks like it was made as a school project. The pitiful attempt at branding does not inspire me to buy this.

SouthernLady
SouthernLady

I love this perfume. You can hate on it all you want--I happen to think it's amazing. On me, it lasts forever and I get compliments from BOTH men and women. I don't find it to be sweet at all (unlike some of the god-awful sweet scents that are so popular right now)--the honey is very refined to me and the floral notes come through quite clearly and it's all balanced out by patchouli. It's definitely one of my signature scents.

melbritt24
melbritt24

I love honey scents, and the first sniff of this is an amazing honey but unfortunately this fragrance gave me a headache after about a half hour of wearing it.

mayuko

So last week, my cousin gave me the 80ml bottle, I really enjoyed the smell, the honey is quite intense. I was thinking about making this one my signature fragrance, but after some days using it, I thought that is too heavy to use every day, and I will leave it just for special ocasions. You can't defenitely use it on summer! I'm gonna use on Winter. Oh, and it's a night perfume :) But I really like it, it's one of my favorites, just too heavy.

Anissa
Anissa

This is soft and honeyish, but too controlled for my taste, trying too hard to please everybody. It`s pretty and luxurious, but not interesting or memorable. It`s just a honeyish white floral scent with no character. Nice, but not my cup of tea.

smellitivity
smellitivity

Lady Million starts fruity and floral, with mainly red fruits. It's also sweet, but in a controlled way, and will grow more floral with time, but still keeping the fruity side. In the end, it grows a tad sweeter, but it won't be too aggressive.

Everything is controlled in Lady Million: it's a super-well-made commercial fragrance, quite feminine and with a fair amount of sexiness.

angelica_hellyna
angelica_hellyna

I bought this as a couple set for me and my hubby (then boyfriend). Wanted to have something that looks luxurious and boy, I found it!

When I first saw the bottle, it reminded me of Baby Phat Fabulosity by KLS. But this, Paco Rabanne nailed it! This looks like a diamond. Very expensive golden coloured diamond. It spells posh in a big way!

The scent, I feel like a queen! Damn regal! Love it!!! Makes me feel like a million dollar baby too! Huuuhu! Smells sooo delicious! And floral and fresh!

Overall, this is the perfume you should spritz if you wanna feel rich! Seriously!

ladymillion123456789

MY LOVELY LADY MILLION I MISS HAVING YOU IN MY COLLECTION BUT HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE WHAT THE EDT IS LIKE FIRST BEFORE I BUY YOU AGAIN SO THERE WILL BE A LADY MILLION IN MY COLLECTION HOPEFULLY SOON HURRY UP LADY MILLION EDT AND COME TO AUSTRALIA FOR ONCE!!!!!!!!!

My all time favorite fragrance no other fragrance will ever replace lady million as my signature fragrance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

harini_20
harini_20

One of my fav perfume!!!! Smells really posh.... Stylish smell and the bottle as well!!!

Winter Peyroux
Winter Peyroux

My word is this gag-nasty! An instant stinking facepunch of rotten gardenia mixed with way too much patchouli, musk, amber, neroli and honey -- "overly gaudy" is a great descriptor; one of the most regressive and awful scents I've encountered in a long while, even to my opulent pop sensibilities. "Lady Million" is a laughably ironic name for this fragrance, because it is raunchy trash all the way through.

lalalala
lalalala

My cousin stayed by me for a couple of days and wore this everyday and it smells absolutely divine! It's sweet (the honey is subtle yet warm), slightly fruity, floral and mature WITHOUT being old ladyish and really does smell expensive. Can't wait to get my hands on a bottle of this!

marysiac
marysiac

I thought this was a fairly decent fragrance. I think it's worth a purchase.

venclips
venclips

From the first saw, the bottle is so unique and nice IMO. Then i smell it right next to the bottle, (hmm this perfume is great i think!) it's sweet floral fruity perfume typical. The top notes is sweet but not sweet like candy, kind of sweet lemon. I can smell lemon mixed with honey, so feminine, so lady . Until the middle notes i still can smell sweet but it turns more floral that is orange blossom. Wear it day or night time when you are dating or just whatever ...

acavicchi
acavicchi

Lady Million is very sweet and very floral. I can definitely smell the honey and white flowers, especially the gardenia.
It actually reminds me a lot of Michael Kors and, like that one, it smells great on other people but doesn't work with my body chemistry.

Bettany87
Bettany87

Received mine today, love the golden bottle, very "million dollar" looking.
The fragrance is mostly floral on me, I do not get any of the fruity notes. I read the other reviews and I kept on looking for the juicy raspberries or lemon notes but I am having a different experience with this. My experience consists of luscious fresh flowers ... somewhat soothing to my senses. I like it very much and I intend to continue my relationship with this lovely fragrance.

mihaelavm
mihaelavm

I really don't get this, it is the most synthetic sickly grape smell ever. i realy wanted to like it but it just doesn't work with my skin, sorry lady million.

foxy_princess
foxy_princess

Everyone wears this! I don't see the hype. It's overly sweet! Much prefer the pour homme spray

loonad
loonad

a gift from my sweet hubby.love it.a very intimate perfume-the kind you wear for the man of your life,not on a first date.it is sweet,sexy and a real confidence booster.

imihelsone
imihelsone

Sweet BUT Sexy! Usually I do not like sweeter frangnaces but this one is very different. It is an adult sweet fragnance. Nice for nights out when you want to feel a little more confident than usual or for staying in with your partner and having fun together :) A fruity-floral fragnance. I smell the african orange flower which fades out smelling like honey and patchouli.

jellybeantree

I got my lady million back! Yeah!! I love this perfume more than the others I have. It's addicting!
This fragrance gets me the most compliments ever in my life! Strangers ,friends whoever.

svosmaer
svosmaer

Due to its popularity I steered clear from this fragrance, not wanting to smell like everyone else. Until now... On a piece of paper it smells way too sweet for me (and I love sweet scents), but on my skin it transforms into something elegant and sophisticated. I might add this to my wish list!
edit: longevity is somewhat disappointing

jellybeantree

When I don't have this fragrance I miss it so much! I can't live without it, this time I will also take the body lotion, it smells so good!!

burcu76
burcu76

Myself I wear sinds a few months Gucci guilty. I love it a lot it is so sexy it makes me feel confident when I wear it. But for the warmer days I wanted to buy something else.. I saw this one at douglas... it is as subtile and sexy as guilty..so I decided to buy it. now I wear them both. I am from Turkish descent, so this kind of perfumes stay good on my skin. Have no idea why. but for example I couldt wear perfume like chanel or tommu hilfiger or dior (exept hypnotic poison)...
but so I think lady million is great I just love it.. sweet and sexy and something that I can't place. I dont no what it smelss at..is to complicated.

tiger_greeneyes
tiger_greeneyes

It took me a while to get into this but every time I use it now, I can detect something different. I don't know if it changes subtly with body chemistry - ie when you've eaten specific foods, hormones etc but it often smells the same... but different. It's a chameleon, a well put together, well thought out, chameleon. When I spray this on, I'm transported into a relaxed and sassy happiness. Persevere with the testers in Boots, it's addictive.

ellie.karamelli
ellie.karamelli

LOVE LOVE LOVE it !! Not to heavy , but sweet and warm.
Lasts LONG !! Feminine smell .
Best ever!

nowheregal

i still do like this but i dont like it as i used to. it gives me a feeling of burning throat :S so now i am planning to layer this with something calmer/sweeter/etc

jellybeantree

I still love this fragrance! I sometimes take a break and wear something else but always come back to it! It's perfect, sweet but not too sweet, sexy, mature but still playful! Arggghhh! Crazy about it.

dkny27
dkny27

Absoultely delicious! Walked past this fragrance many times, passed it over due to its very flashy appearance, I assumed it would have a very strong spicy scent.
I was completely wrong... It's an eye opener, sexy & fresh then the drydown is warm and feminine.
Might be a bit too strong for the office unless you give the scent time to settle, but worth it!

Elenkina
Elenkina

I love this perfume! I can't smell it on myself anymore, but always can smell it on others, and it's a gorgeous smell, so I presume, I smell nice in it too:-)))))

HB92
HB92

I love this perfume. It's smells sophisticated but it's still suited for young women as well. It's fruity/sweet and it lasts about 6 hours.

Breath fashion
Breath fashion

i love this perfume it smell sweet and powdery .....this is one of the most long lasting and strongest perfumes i own...i just love it

Shemakk
Shemakk

This smells needs patience…it starts really sweet but within an hour it changes into this really nice floral citreous fragrance…I like it I sprayed my scarf 2 days ago and I can still smell it. It is mature and refreshing……Loved it.

vicka16
vicka16

Love it, love it, love it! I can't distinguish any particular note in it, but all I can say Lady Million is gorgeous! It doesn't smell like an super expensive snobbish perfume (at least not for a million$$$) but it definetely smells chic.
There are two other words that come in my mind every time I smell this fragrance: chearful and happy :-))

MademoiselleMimi
MademoiselleMimi

This smells eXaCtLy like another scent, but I can't put my finger on it! I guess that's how you feel when you smell a perfume that is less than original. I like it, though... it's honey, with a strong floral side. I don't pick up on the raspberry at all. There is a certain citrus (lemon) quality to it, too, but it's mostly honey/gardenia.

Hmm, smells slightly spicy on dry down, and thus ends with more personality than it begins with. God, I love pink pepper! <3

vmzaneti
vmzaneti

Actually, this is good. Not particulary original, but not ordinary either. I like it. The problem is that it is becoming very popular here where I live and the scent itself doesn't justifies the price asked for it. There are much better options at this price point or even cheaper imho.

kellyt102
kellyt102

I really love this. I have been looking everywhere for years now for a sweet honey fragrance and this really smells like that to me. It's complex from the florals but the main note I get is the honey. I will buy this again and again.

Ticaa
Ticaa

This perfume has a very floral opening with a hint of fruitiness. I love it. It's so sexy, so luxurious, really justifies the name it's given - Lady Million. It is a perfume for someone who can & KNOWS how to wear it, cause only someone like that can get from this perfume that little something, factor x.

dame piglet
dame piglet

Thank you Hayven for the roll-on version of this!!!!

Is this a revolution in fragrance design? Nope.
Is it sweet? Yep.
I get the honey & fruit smell, but it's not "Honey and the Moon" honey & fruit. The honey is less absolute, and while the patchouli is there, it adds a dash of personality without taking the fragrance over. The white floral is there, but not cloying or overwhelming. I think it's attractive and well-balanced, actually. The roll-on doesn't last as long as I'd like it to, and I don't think it has a great deal of sillage, but I like the way I smell when I wear it.
At the right price, I'd be willing to buy a full bottle, but I'm not in love with it enough to shell out $60.00+ for it.

Nadia Beatriz
Nadia Beatriz

I like Lady million, altough I was expecting much more it has litchi and honey, wich I usually love,but it this especifisc scent it doesn´t really came out,how I would like to.. I don´t find it worth of buy, Why?! Because,despite being good it doesn´t last,and it´s very soft, so I´ve been there, done that!! So shame, because it has so much fame, and the bottle is gorgeous, and then when it´s about the juice,it´s a waste!!I would love to own a mini, a bottle!? Don´t need to!!

Mushana
Mushana

This frgrance reminds me of Idole d'Armani in that it mutates beautifully and does not smell the same on everyone who wears it! I got as a gift and am impressed, would not have bought myself because I thought the advert made it look less sophisticated than it actually is...

janmarianna
janmarianna

Lady Million is Too strong for me,too much patchuli in it,not floral at all on me just patchuli and headache :( The first time I put it on I got a headache,however I decided to give it a second try,so the second time was not just the headache but also nausea!!Defenetly not for me! I am happy I didn't spend any money for this as it was a gift so I can regift it :) sos:It DOES NOT resample 212 vip at all!!

jamielee.shaw
jamielee.shaw

THIS IS MY FAVOURITE !!!! i have been eyeing this baby off for so long now! It's smell is so sexy and feminine... Mmmm.. If only it wasnt so expensive in my area it's 114 for the small one :(

lalola.mahmoud
lalola.mahmoud

the bottle is amazing ... so catchy
but when u smell it at first u'll think its kinda woody and sharp . at the first few minutes . but when u leave it on ur skin u'll feel it's mixed with ur own body smell which makes u more confident and reliefed , it must have somethin cause i feel relaxed whenever i smell it
it shows the royalty and the cheque side . despite the feminine print :)

jellybeantree

My beloved coco mademoiselle just smashed into a million pieces. I am so happy for my Lady Million! It never let's me down! :)

AzraElle
AzraElle

got a sample and tried it on today, I can honestly say that so far I really like it, It is sweet but very fresh and barely noticeable on my skin. Can't wait to see what my Husband has to say about it but so far it a 2 thumbs up from me.

Lushylori
Lushylori

I've tested this one and love it..I love the heaviness of the bottle too.Its like having a nice heavy drinking glass..Its just better than a light flimsy one..Or having a nice heavy pen comparatively to a bic pen..Just nicer to hold I guess :)
I love the smell of this one.It reminds me of a Burberry fragrance I had a few years ago...Perhaps it was Burberry London?!
Definitely a must have..1 million smells amazing for men as well.My man smells delish when he wears that one thanks to me :):)

arimegahot

Nice bottle, but a common smell! The truth is that if I haven't smelled before I would have bought it without thinking, thinking it would be the best perfume, but it is not,I smell sweet and floral only, but I can find that in any cheap perfume, it was a big disappointment, I hoped to be a little good, because the bottle is beautiful!

natalieisme
natalieisme

Very sweet scent similar to honey and caramel. more of a night time scent; too strong to wear during the day.

greek_goddes

I used to have it, I liked it at first but I got tired too soon.
It was too sweet-fruity, with no complexity, to be able to wear it on everyday basis.
I advice you not to buy the biggest bottle!
Anyway I have to admit that it was very longlasting.

AmoreProfumi
AmoreProfumi

It seems like alot of people like this but...I work in a perfume store && honestly pretty much no 1 ever asks for this && when customers ask for something new/fairly new I recommend this, but no one every seems to like it, Its not a bad scent per se but its just nothing special, the bottle is beautiful I just expected a little something more for the juice. To me it smells like a bunch of scents strips from a magazine all mixed together its a bit all over the place no one note really shines through to me...

IDK the 1 million for men is nice, it just seems they put more thought into that then the women's version, but give it a try you might like it. :)

Hayven
Hayven

As another reviewer said, this is a spicey soapy perfume. I feel like something is missing from it, like a sharp or tart note ought to pop up in the beginning. This perfume smells linear from beginning to end, which is a little disappointing given the differing notes in it. I do like it though; I would probably wear it on a dinner date or night out, not an everyday kind of scent for me.

RoRoSe
RoRoSe

Lady million is rich with honey & Neroli .. strong sillage & lasting power if we compared it with the other Golden bottles of this year,, this a very comforting teenagers' staff .. you can't just pass from it & say it's normal ! the dry down is young and fresh at the same time ..

bartenderbabe
bartenderbabe

Lady Million...not really much to say about this fragrance. It seems to be a repeat of the same old thing, not very original IMO. My first impression was of a spicy, soapy scent with jasmine and orange, and it didn't vary too far from that. The longevity was at the most 3 hours, and the bottle is tacky. Not an unlikeable scent, but not anything special either. If you want a more quality fragrance with the same accords, but not too sweet, try Armani Code for Women.

nowheregal

i love this perfume! i love the bottle and smell of it. i use this day and night! its great great great! <3

Tory Olfac
Tory Olfac

I received this perfume as a gift. My initial thought was that the bottle was very tacky.
when I tried it on my first impression of the head notes was that they were very cloying and sweet, to me the perfume smelled very cheap and artificial.
I'm more of a fresh,bitter perfume person and I was never fond of sweet smells until I tried this perfume.
As soon as the head notes disappeared I loved it and I was complimented left and right about how I smelled. There is something special about this perfume that I can't quite put my finger on. It is as if it ages on your skin into something very very old and lovely like smokey amber and warm honey leather with sandalwood, very musky and heady yet understated and clean smelling.
The most dominant notes I noticed on my skin were orange blossom, jasmine and patchouli, in that order.

My advice is, if you are a person that has skin that easily goes well with most perfumes and you don't have oily skin it will smell good on you.

if you are a person that has skin that is only compatible with a few smells then it will smell like baby prostitute or old hag in a flower shop on you.

This is also very important... do not under any circumstances use this perfume to mask any smell whatsoever, a person I knew tried and smelled like the back end of a tuna boat after a booze party with sugar sprinkled on top. Avoided her like the plague.

Allisontaylor
Allisontaylor

This is.....undescribable. I am in love with it, I got the small one as a gift sampler and I knew this was one perfume I HAD to get! It just suits my skin perfectly.

innerkim
innerkim

This scent is so charming, sweet and lovely! i got this from my cousin. the moment i see such bueatiful designed bottle, i know right away this is going to be great and it is!

SexySpice
SexySpice

I like it, but only like it. I'm not sure if it's too musky, too flatline, too... I'm not sure. I really don't know. It's one of those cases where the advertising and packaging all call for younger women, but I feel the scent itself beckons that of an older woman. I feel like this perfume would be perfect for a cougar [and of course I mean that in the most non-offensive way possible, cougars are very sexy]. This is a sexy perfume, but as I am in my 20s, this goes a bit over my head, despite the "Ke$ha-y" bottle, which is exactly what the gold diamond bottle reminds me of, something Ke$ha would design.

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Young sophistication defines Paco Rabanne’s Lady Million. Heavier musky perfumes are most commonly worn amongst older women. Fruity, floral, or light scents are more popular with younger women. Lady Million combines its musky sophisticated scent of sambac jasmine and amber with the young lighter scent of bitter orange and raspberry. Lady Million is the perfect scent for the mature young woman!

pansylady
pansylady

It's not listed, but I smell a strong, deep pomegranate note.

nush imogen
nush imogen

This is a very strong, very boring scent in a pretentious bottle. The model in the add is in her 20's, how completely off, I am in my 20's and this reminds me more of a "secretary" twice the model's age, than a successful young lady. This completely misses the mark for me, when I want to feel like a million dollars, I put on something that is truly me, a fragrance that makes me confident, not a scent that "should" make me feel like it and is supposed to smell expensive. LAME.

ellebelle84
ellebelle84

I can relate to Seraphic, on me, this smells like furniture polish- totally woody and nasty. BUT, on my mother it smells gorgeous with subtle hints of honey, raspberry and musk. Oh well. It's a very distinct scent and it will either smell fabulous on you, or totally disgusting. Try before you buy to be sure. lol

LeSentirTout
LeSentirTout

Lady million is an amazing luminescent, rich warm fragrance. I usually go for more fresh/fruity/citrus scents but I will certainly make an exception for this one.
This is something I would wear to a nice dinner or just a more formal event. The lasting power is really great but not overbearing. When I first tested this scent out I wore it before class (I have the rollerball). Rolled a couple lines down my neck, wrists and the crease of my arms. The sillage is just right to wear if you move a certain way or the wind blows in the right direction you catch a whiff of the golden deliciousness that is Lady Million.
I think what I love most about this fragrance is that it's sophisticated without being too "mature". You have the warm sweetness from the honey intermingled with the freshness of gardenia and a very slight kick of citrus hiding behind it all.

purrz11
purrz11

This smells almost identical to discontinued (and tearfully mourned) Victoria by Victoria's Secret. The honey in this one doesn't seem as sharp. I have one on each wrist at the moment and the resemblance is amazing. I have been looking for a VS twin for years. I wish the longevity was better. Also, I see there is no violet in the makeup but I definitely smell some. I relly love this scent. ♥

arimegahot

Que bonita botella, pero que comun olor!! la verdad es que de no haberlo olido antes lo hubiera comprado sin pensarlo, pensando que sería el mejor perfume, pero no lo es, lo pude oler en una perfumería y solo huele dulce y floral, pero eso lo puedes encontar en cualquier perfume barato, fue una gran decepción, ojalá que si hubiera sido un poco bueno, por que la botella es preciosa!!

camaral
camaral

Hey, I really like this one. Is it gaudy? Hell yeah!

This is that night out when you overdo everything, and your bar tab can testify. People are attracted to you, but don't know or care why. It's the rock and roll concert you went to, but can't remember. (Who's phone number is this? Where did I get the Hawaiian lei?)
To me, it comes the closest to resembling a discontinued gem by Jovan known as Touche (accent above the "e").
There is a point, about 5 minutes after applying Lady Million, when I panic- the raspberry and honey! Just as I'm looking for a sink to scrub, or a window to jump out of, it calms down... and becomes intoxicating.

LADY MILLION offers a case study for a couple of hypotheses which have popped up in the threads and blogs of late. First: do too many cooks in the kitchen spoil the soup? Dominique Ropion, Anne Flipo and Beatrice Piquet: sounds like a dream team, but then how in the world did they manage together to produce LADY MILLION? I ask most sincerely.

The other question relates to the importance of quality ingredients in producing a first-rate perfume. Maybe if this would-have-been Dream Team had used real honey, raspberries, patchouli, jasmine, gardenia, and neroli, then LADY MILLION would have smelled like it was worth a million--or even a hundred--bucks. Instead what I'm sniffin' is artificial flavors + artificial flavors + artificial flavors, leading to a final "perfume" product of aromachemical soup!

In a word: Yuck.

Whit
Whit

I like it, though not enough to buy it. I have some others that smell somewhat similar so I won't be purchasing this one. On the flip side, I agree with another reviewer; this is what Gucci Guilty should have smelled like.

honeyyenoh
honeyyenoh

i smelled this a year ago & really i didn't like it
it smell so woody to me
but a month a go i'm looking for a new perfume & this SA just give me a strip of a perfume & when i smelled it..i just thought that it smell brilliant, truly pleasant
i'm so surpise that it is LADY MILLION
how come i hate it a year ago & love it right now?
the end note is really pleasant
the honey with combination of sweet of citrus & flower give the best smell that is so different from a normal perfume
i really love this..
so unpredictably inoffensive because looking at the bottle
it 'looks like' intense & bold
give it a try for 2/3 hours & you will understand what i'm saying

madabrata
madabrata

this perfume give me a fresh and sweet feeling at the same time. like it.

jellybeantree

I love you lady million!!! Say what you want this perfume has drawn me in and I can't stop myself! LOVE!!!

catfight
catfight

Love this one. Could they make the picture on the box any smuttier-looking?? And while the sample-size mini diamond is very cute, the regular-size flacon oozes wealth and luxury the way any of the Real Housewives ooze class. Still, this fragrance works on me like a woodsy, floral, sensual charm. Too, it's longlasting and the drydown remains fragrant and sensual. For me, tacky picture and flacon and all, Lady Million is a winner.

Seraphic
Seraphic

This is a really hit or miss fragrance with skin chemistry, I have many clients that try this perfume and on some it smells really nice and soft (Like my mother) but on others it smells terrible (Like on me).

On my skin the fruits really amp up and becomes sickening. Mind you, I already know a good majority of fruity fragrances do. I'm more of the person that can wear muskier and warmer fragrances and this just smelt like a young teens overly fruity perfume on me.

On my mother it is a light fragrance, definitely still fruity but to a decent amount. There is also a sort of freshness about it that makes it very appealing. I don't think that it's really worth the hype it gets but it's nice on certain people.

If I were to judge Lady Million based on the reviews on this site, I would have to look at it in disappointment and walk away, glitzy (in an over the top and not particularly appealing) ad campaign not withstanding.

To someone who hasn't tried the perfume, I would suggest you go to the department store and give it a try because it might suit your skin. It suited me.

From the name I thought it would be an overpowering, annoying scent that tried too hard to stand out from the crowd so was extremely pleased to find myself surprised by it. The beginning, even though it contains raspberries is not overtly fruity. In fact, it is not overtly anything. I liked the soft, segue of its components though the drydown favoured honey, amber, patchouli and jasmine on my skin. The sillage was good, definitely not in your face or headache inducing and the longevity on my skin after just one spritz is an overwhelming 12+ hours.

It's not a Classic fragrance of the calibre of Opium, Poison or Shalimar and while it could be worn on a night out with girls, I would not wear it on a dinner date or anniversary. However, the same character is what makes it a beautiful everyday perfume that one can wear to the office or on a day/night out without being exceedingly clingy or cloying.

In my view, it is in the same category as Burberry Brit, another perfume I like a lot in that it can be worn everyday without offense but like Brit, I would not recommend it for evening wear.

My final analysis: I like it, has a good sillage, incredible longevity, good for everyday wear.

Please give it a try and you just might like it :)

cerebellum
cerebellum

While the bottle itself is a little on the tacky side for me, I really like this perfume. I find that when I first spray it on, it has a very sharp, crisp and clean scent, almost like a men's cologne or a unisex perfume, at least on me. Then after a while it fades into a more flowery and powdery soft scent, which I also really like. I also find it is an approriate scent to wear for work, since it isn't too strong. My biggest complaint is that it doesn't last much longer than a few hours.

s4054026
s4054026

This is my first review and I never intended to review any perfumes (just content to read everyone else's opinions). But I just have to comment that Lady Million smells exactly like the original So...? perfume.
I had finally decided that i was going to purchase Lady Million, after testing it a while ago, reading reviews and waiting for a good internet deal.
And the day before i was definitely going to purchase it I walked past the chemist and thought 'I'll just test it one last time' and sprayed it on one arm.
When i got home i thought 'this is weird' because a few days earlier i had purchased a bottle of So...? to remind me of my college days (one sniff and rush of beautiful memories comes flooding back - cheap as So...? is, it was what i had when i was 18 and poor, and my first perfume).
It smelled EXACTLY like So...?
So maybe it's just my chemistry, but maybe they really are the same?
I decided to save myself a $70 and not purchase Lady Million. Also the longevity of So...? is excellent (6 hours). I guess if you care about image and brand names than you'd still be happier with Lady Million - otherwise test So...?

sofababe
sofababe

Lady Million is sweet but not in that "clearly aimed at teens" way. I enjoy wearing it and usually get comments of "ooh, u smell nice, what is it?". However, for me, its a like but not a love, so I probably won't replace it once this bottle is finished, the bottle by the way is horrendous, ugly and awkward.

lara0905
lara0905

Lady Million is that kind of perfume what I would never buy because the design of the bottle.:)But fortunately I don't judge about the outlook, so I'm very happy I found this scent.

My relationship with Lady Million began a few months ago, when after work in the staff room I felt the men version on my colleague. I asked him about what a nice smell he wears and he said: 1Million maybe...?:)

Few days ago finally I could test Lady Million in the local perfumery and I want it badly.Because:

Lady Million is BOLD CRUSHED JASMIN SILK WASHING POWDER SMELL(red box) in the bottle!!!:) Maybe it's sounds stupid, but this perfume exactly smells like my favorit washing powder.British members are know what I'm talking about.:) I fall in love with it and used it when I'm lived in England(because Bold is an English brand), and I'm use until this day( I order from the UK.)
So, after when I opened the bottle and took the first sniff, just a big smile came to my face.:) Memories, feelings came back with the feeling of cleanliness.Hopefully I will able to purchase as soon as possible.:)

Lady Million is the scent of a period of my life.Full with emotions and feelings.

Am I crazy? Maybe..:)But I'm very happy I discovered this scent.

missvie
missvie

Me and lady million are in a love hate relationship. When I first spritz it I like it, don't love it. But as it dries down it gets a little sour and really reminds me of some cheap perfume you can get for 20 dollars at your local pharmacy.

I never completely hate it, but I dont love it at all. + Would never buy it, my bf is currently using my 3 or 4 samples of it to perfume his car.

gladysme
gladysme

Me encanta !. Lo compre de casualidad en el duty free, necesitaba comprar uno , bueno que les puedo decir me gusto el envase y cuando lo probe y compare con otro florales , este quedo mejor en mi piel y me encanta!!. Y lo mejor es que tiene buena fijación y me aplico poco y puedo sentir su aroma todo el dia. :)

greek_goddes

Lady Million is a sweet, girly, pop and modern scent that in my opinion totally reminds me a fashionista!
Maybe too sweet sometimes, definetely noticeable and popular.
I can smell it when i am walking in the city.
It is the kind of smell that if you get used to it, you will never get confused and will always recognise it.
I wouldn't say that it is something special for me, but i get a lot of compliments when i wear it.
Good sillage and ok staying power.
Also it is not that expensive in comparison with other perfumes of the same level.
So i don't find it special at all, but it is not waste of money.
Just a common scent...

Insolent
Insolent

This is another muddled, overpowering fragrance that unlike the men's version does not have any distinguishing feaures and there are many other alternatives for the money. Even Unforgiveable Woman is better than this.

mizzjnice
mizzjnice

I received a sample of this and it is way too overpowering and floral with a hint of baby powder. It smells like the scented talcum powder my grandmother uses- too old-school for me.

Dayhomemama
Dayhomemama

I got a sample.....

Shocking and sweet, and loud. Even after an hour suffocating and too much for me. Even though I'm all for fruity and floral, and dreadfully sweet, this one is just not the right smell to make me smile every time I get a whiff of it. Eventhe bee's will stay away....

heliotroupe
heliotroupe

Lady million sweet, cloying loud and annoying she likes to make her presence known.

Miss brokrn heart
Miss brokrn heart

The first time in shop smell like candy i love smell
But after time smell to much strong and noisy
Smell this EDP
For party wedding
I dont like because strong not good dayand summer time

vlann
vlann

@ladymillion1234 I love how Lady Million smells, but I don't find any offensive problem about beauty_girl saying the smell is like toilet freshener. I guess she was just being honest, and some people may agree with her opinion. So, I guess that will make it a proper review too, instead of writing "I don't like it, blah.." (what's the point of that kind of review, anyway?)

Don't get me wrong, I love Lady Million, I believe in freedom of speech, therefore I respect your opinion about beauty_girl's review being too harsh, but I also respect beauty_girl for giving a honest review.
I'm just saying that as fragrance lovers, we should be objective when it comes to writing reviews. That way, people can truly know not only the good side, but also the down side of a fragrance ;)

Back to the topic, I found Lady Million has sweet fruity floral vibes in it. It's nice and I love it, but after 30minutes or so, it becomes muskier and lost its sweet vibes a bit. Oh! And it's a little bit similar to Carolina Hererra 212 VIP Women :D

porscha69
porscha69

A woody floral, that has people stopping me all the time to ask what I'm wearing & to compliment how great I smell. It works well with me, initially I didnt like it very much, I couldn't understand what the fuss was about but it has now become a must have in my perfume collection.

I can smell the orange, patchoulli, lemon, jasmin & rasberry.. It has a sensual masculine side to it, I think the rasberry & jasmin soften it, it lasts on my skin for many hours, and gives me confidence when wearing it.

Can be worn in all seasons, day & night, it's a very easy to wear perfume...

Shadina123
Shadina123

I LOVE THIS FRAGRANCE!!

This is how I came upon it:

I moved to France last year to be with my boyfriend. I had found a little job working for Le Marie. It required me to go from mailbox to mailbox putting the monthly " things to do in this town" in each box. Well, last week was the week that everyone puts all of their unwanted things out on the curb for someone to take or for the trash man to come and get. I love a good deal and free is as good a deal as it gets. I chanced upon a small pile of things in a courtyard. Then a little woven bag caught my eye. It was filled with random things that looked like obvious trash, but I didn't just want to dump it all over, so I just took the whole thing and sorted it when I got home. I had come to realize that this bag was filled with discarded objects form a woman's vanity. ( Empty mascara tubes, lipsticks, and perfume bottles) All of the bottles were empty but there were 2 body lotions that had just a bit more left in them so I could get a smell. The name on the tube was " Lady Million" I had never heard of it and now I am in LOVE with it. I used to super love " J'adore" , but now my new favorite is this. I just came online to do a price search and stumbled on this website. I just thought I would share how much I love this scent.

Annelien1987
Annelien1987

I have it and I like it but I don't get the hype. It's not thaaaat special. It's a nice everyday perfume, it's feminine and cute but I have better perfumes.

orchid_84
orchid_84

The first spray of Lady Million smells just like those chewable grape-flavored Tylenols you had as a kid. The chemical grape scent does dissipate fairly quickly and then I get an apple-jasmine scent (even though apple is not listed as a note). It's somewhat along the lines of DKNY Be Delicious at this stage, but the apple is more of the soft and fuzzy variety than the clean and crisp type in Be Delicious.

The drydown is a bit like Juicy Couture - Couture Couture. A bit old-fashioned, but also kind of synthetic. There is also a laundry/musk quality about it that recalls Burberry Weekend.

Staying power is OK, and the scent hangs close to the skin. Inoffensive and I can see that this would have a wide appeal. Unfortunately, it's not memorable. For me this scent is on par with most of the fruity-florals at Victoria's Secret. Not a terrible scent, but not original and a bit on the synthetic side.

rockrose
rockrose

I was looking forward to trying this; the bottle is intriguing. When I sprayed it on, I was instantly reminded of Max Mara, which I already own, so I'll pass on this one.

PseudoCz
PseudoCz

It`s nice but not too memorable. Everyday scent, can be rather classy sometimes. Just good

For some reason I think this perfume smells like something a very wealthy lady would wear when she's sitting on her yacht in Monte Carlo. I like the slightly fruity opening and the clean white blossoms. The honey in the drydown is not overwhelming by any means. This perfume smells elegant, but not stuffy.

fefi
fefi

sexy, elegant....a true center of attention. amazing perfume with a great staying power!!!(at least in me).
cant wait to have it!!!!

stereomari
stereomari

It smells great on paper, but on my skin it turns out very very soapy. It's a good scent, but I don't think this smells like "LADY MILLION" to me. I think it's not very original. Maybe it's because of my chemistry, I don't know. I love Black Xs and Black Xs for her, but I wouldn't buy this one.

Update: It has a really great longevity. I've sprayed in my hand and washed it off, but I can still smell it.

jellybeantree

Nickan63 I personally think you can dislike a fragrance but I personally have some pride and I would never wear something disgusting!!! I think you are overreacted and need to keep your comments to yourself! Looking at your signature fragrance Idylle , its also not my favorite fragrance but I can still appreciate people wearing it. I wouldn't say something so negative like having pride, give me break!

ladymillion123456789

Anyone interested if there plaining to buy lady million of e bay well buy of a seller called feeling sexy there great 100% authentic with no dough t quick delivery its an actual perfume store based in Melbourne but they have an on line store on there website and on e bay trust me they wont disappoint.

candymarie
candymarie

The opening is typical sweet sugary modern floral for the masses, BUT after a couple of hours a more interesting floral blend emerges and is quite lovely. Though, if it were music, it would be soft and unobtrusive background music. It's pleasant enough but not what I would call captivating. Definitely good for blending in and not being the center of attention.

ladymillion123456789

I guess everyone has their opinion on this fragrance and the campaign most reviews i have read on line people are saying i was expecting more well seriously people what more could you ask for in a fragrance lady million has the whole package if you want some strong stand out scent then maybe you should try Chanel N.5 instead of complaining about lady million after all lady million was the best selling perfume of 2010 so stop with the i was expecting more well then you shouldn't bother writing a review if you expect more from the fragrance and Tsugumi_ i have to ask how would you know whats the story behind the names lady million and 1 million without the advert a perfume would not sell without its marketing side thats why companies like paco rabanne ,Chanel ,Dior use celebrities and spend millions on advertising there fragrances why would they do this if its not an important part of the fragrance itself.

servana understand that im not trying to say that the advertising part is the most important feature all im saying is that the advertising part of a fragrance is as equally as important as the bottle and the scent itself its team work.
a fragrance wouldn't be a fragrance without those 3 parts its always been that way even Chanel N.5 was advertised using celebrities back in its earlier days to get us buyers attracted to the perfume its always been like that make a good advert and a good bottle and a good scent and it will sell.

madhatter1
madhatter1

I like this, using a sample now and it is definately something I would wear. Smells clean sweet not overpowering soft floral which I like and for some reason to me with a spicy crisp snap. On initial thought it sort of smells similar to viva la juicy on me at initial spray.

I thought it would have stayed longer, lasted 2 hrs or so before I likely would need to reapply. That would be ok w me.

jellybeantree

One word, signature ,signature,signature......... I have 2 large bottles in back up so I don't have to run out!

Paco Rabanne
Lady Million

The Lady Million woman creates a flamboyant couple with the 1 Million man.

Brilliant, Glamorous, Femme Fatale, Excessive... she is the one who leads the game.

She embodies the ideal woman, the best won’t ever be enough for her!

(SO True!!!!!!!!!!)
It really does play with our imagination very well

ren
ren

This one is a winner =) lasts all day long. It's very sexy in my opinion the orange and honey really hit it off!!! If you want to feel very sexy...wear this!! 10/10 thumbs up for paco rabanne!!

jellybeantree

I am addicted to it also! I really can't not have it in my collection! I agree. I may change from time to time but I will come back to it.

judeaqua
judeaqua

I have a bottle of this, I find it to be a light fresh floral woody fragrance that smells lady-like good, if not mind-blowing. It received a compliment from the Boss, obviously he smelt something like fresh green currency notes in it.. lol ! Yes I like this one on myself and on others. i can smell a lot of Gardenia and honey (maybe white honey as the notes say, which goes well with the white flowers), maybe some usually find the honey note disturbing, but to me there is something that smells like green paper that makes it slightly unique. it may be an ordinary scent overall, but for that very reason, you can apply it for everyday office use... it stays on well from 9 to 5 pm. i spray my clothes with it, since it does not develop 'too' much on the skin anyway, but even by the end of the day the notes are playful and nobody can really hate that. you may hate it only for the fact that you were expecting too much, and got something more level-headed. (aside, I got this one real cheap on sale, hence am not complaining :) I like this one. Not bad at all.

ladymillion123456789

I tried to have a different fragrance as my signature fragrance but i still came back to lady million nothing is like lady million fan di fendi is close but its missing something that lady million has paco rabanne has created an amazing perfume that is seductive sexy tempting and playful to me it is the best perfume that has come out in the past 5 years or so it is my official signature fragrance i love it i cant understand why so many women hate it only lady million can seduce and compare with 1 million!!!!!!!!

UPDATE: I RUN-OUT OF LADY MILLION MUST GET ANOTHER BOTTLE OF IT HOPEFULLY SOON !!!!!!!!!!

jellybeantree

I like the fact that people have strong opinions about this scent Lady million1234, it means that it isn't good with everyones chemistry and style, my girlfriend told me yesterday when she tried it on her skin that it smelled much better on me and every time I come into her house she asks "What is that you smell so good!" and every time I tell her "Lady Million".She doesn't like it on her, but loves it on me. The less people wear this the better, but I think its still very popular. kisses

Louw
Louw

Urgh! Bling in a bottle! A very pushy fragrance that screams out to be noticed, but not in a good way.

At first, it's very sweet and a bit like Alien. After a while, the sweetness calms down a bit and for a short while it's not too bad and starts to be a little more honeyed. Then the notes that seem promising wear off and all that's left is a cheap and nasty synthetic mess that reminds me of late 1980s Impulse Body Spray!! A tacky fragrance in a tacky bottle.

alicerombi
alicerombi

I was very disappointed by this fragrance...I expected an exceptional perfume and I found a banal and nothing special one...Though the Ads is very impressive!

COSMICSCENTS
COSMICSCENTS

The lasting power and strength of this fragrance is amazing, just like in fragrances from the past that had kick when you sprayed them and you could actually smell the fragrance instead of having to rub your nose all over your wrists to try to figure out the scent, however, I am still not sure if I like the scent that much because it has a disturbing note in it that I am not too crazy about. Great bottle though.

bubblem3
bubblem3

No lo odio tanto como los otros perfumes que tengo en mi lista dislike XD Tratando de ser imparcial no me gusta ni tampoco es malo.. la verdad me da igual =P No es dulce, no es floral, no es oriental, no es nada! Ademas se parece a muchos ¬¬

LunaPearl
LunaPearl

Not bad I suppose, but it hardly lives up to its name. I feel as though the fragrance 'tries too hard' but at the same time it struggles to find a real identity for itself.

jellybeantree

I am so happy that many people don't like this , less people wearing it is good for me, I love it!!

kvithani
kvithani

URGH! This perfume is the worst one I've ever smelt! There's something about it that makes me want to hurl, it smells so cheap and synthetic

Bewara
Bewara

This is a very odd perfume and I can't decide how I feel about it. When I first put it on the sillage nearly knocked me out, it was so strong. It reminded me of old ladies that like to marinate in perfume. I stuck with it instead of wanting to run to the sink to scrub it off. The dry down offered fleeting whiffs of something that smelled nice but was indeterminate in smell.

I think this is another perfume that I am going to give to someone else. If I can't decide whether I like it or not, IMHO it's not worth the money to buy a larger size.

Can't understand the big success of this one - I find it unattractive and even cheap smelling.

abigail5328
abigail5328

Modern, pleasant, light, clean, soft, sweet, soothing fragrance!
A great combination of lemon, neroli and raspberry combined with gardenia, jasmine and honey.
I find it hard to identify any particular notes in this one as they all seem beautifully blended together. However the honey note is what stands out to me the most along with the white flowers. Luckily there was only a tiny hint of patchouli, as I hate really strong patchouli bases.
Upon sampling this I wasn’t expecting much with all the negative reviews. But surprisingly I found that I really liked it and it fit well with my skin chemistry. I’d advise to give this a try on your skin before reading all the negative responses.
I think that this is very wearable for day wear; however it has a tiny hint of sexiness which makes this also wearable for night time.
It may not be a ‘WOW’ fragrance, but it is still pleasant enough in its own way.
Not jumping for joy over the bottle. It does have a slight tackiness quality to it. But fits the name 'Lady Million' very well.

holly2k
holly2k

i love it i got it a day before my auntie and uncle wedding day when you smell it it makes you rich and fausmos i love the honey as well

TheCountess
TheCountess

I liked how this smelled on me. It's funny how many mixed reviews I found about it. Anyways, I tried it on and it smelled great on me. It lasted a lot,contrary to other reviews. What's weird is the bottle. It's a little big to work with, but it's creative. I might not buy it, but could make a very cool gift.

Wow. Talk about mixed reviews. I love this one. I think it's a perfectly classy everyday scent. There are no notes that stick out, like fruits or woods for example. It's not overly sweet or spicy. I'd call it a floral if I had to choose. While there is nothing about this fragrance that makes is stand out from the crowd, it is a beautiful classic scent.

Martyna
Martyna

I find this one pleasant, but it's nothing special, at least on my skin. Some flowers, barely noticable fruit, lots of soft sweetness. I can see why people like it and I think that if I had a bottle I might use it every once in a while but overall I just find it very common. It's the fragrance you smell on every corner because so many people wear it or something very similar to it.

However, overall it's a nice, sweet perfume with a hint of contemporary glamour.

sinesthesya
sinesthesya

i am in love with this perfume!.. sexy, sweet but not too much, fresh at the same time, girly, i don't know why a lot of women don't like this one.. i love it

Dunmore
Dunmore

One of my roommates uses this. She sprays half a bloody bottle every time she wears it(bout 20 pops). The smell which I get from this frag is very syntethic and much too sweet. Sillage and longevity are both under what you'd expect. Also, the bottle design itself is a huge kitsch.
Atleast the commercial is nice.. :)

greydove
greydove

I had a feeling this was one of those "perfumy" ones when I saw the bottle at the store. You know, the ones that don't have a discernable scent, but just smell like ...Perfume..? The bottle scared me. it sends a message already of tacky, look at me, fragrance. As expected it was very synthetic and "bright" reminded me of J'Adore sweet with a lot of flowers and synthetic. Just too much!

juanma
juanma

Gran creacion, muy equilibrado, pense que seria mas dulce en la salida pero no. Sigue la misma linea de fragancias lanzadas ultimamente por Gucci Guilty o 212 vip de Carolina Herrera. Las notas de limon y la frambuesa estan bien ensambladas con las notas florales, especialmente en jazmin que es lo que mas se siente, las notas dulces supongo seran producto de la miel y el pachouli, por momentos me trae recuerdos al 1 millon man pero esto es marcadamente femenino y glamoroso. Excelente.

Woodfaery
Woodfaery

This perfume smells so synthetic! I sprayed my wrist once and I instantly felt nausous. Sorry Lady Million lovers...on me its repulsive. Ugh...this reaction has never happened to me...smells like very cheap dollar store(not million dollar) perfume with one heavy cheap jasmine note or maybe the gardenia. Whichever..... ugh

kailea
kailea

Like I can taste bubble gum at the start, later on it became fruty floral scent. I like it a lot. I will wear it in spring and summer because it is so fresh, easy going, sunny. It also reminded me of paco rabanne's Black Xs for her, it is same stile :)
One thing I don't like is that botlle of his. I have it in 80 ml edp size. It is big, inpractical.
It is not very long lasting on my skin,few hours and that is it.
I would grade it 6/10 all in all

Morrigan

A lot of perfumes have taints that are a bit too over the top for me: either a bit too citrusy, or a bit too musky, or a bit too spicy. Lady Million is nothing of the sort and is perfectly balanced. Strangely enough, I can't really tell what it is that I'm smelling, but it's still a gorgeous fragrance :) Paco Rabanne knows how to make perfume, even though he's not getting as much credit for it as the "major" houses are.

Pierina
Pierina

This is the best of its type out at the moment, between Fendi Fendi, Gucci Guilty and Guess seductive I think this one goes on as an equal but tells a nicer story, Paco lasts longer and stays sweeter on my skin. I was rooting for Fendi but she goes into a sour pong and seems to go off on my skin.
I think Paco is like Juicy Coture for grown ups and an evolved Dolce Light Blue.

ladymillion123456789

Sure true be careful don't buy this perfume of e bay because most of them are not the real deal i bought one a couple of weeks ago because my other bottle is almost empty because it was much cheaper than at the shops when i received it i straight away saw it was a fake im waiting to be refunded by e bay
BE CAREFUL

unless you are buying from a trustworthy seller with great feedback like feeling sexy.

Robynlovesperfume
Robynlovesperfume

In my opinion, Lady Million is the sparkling, fruitier, Eau de Cologne version(yes, cologne, not toilette) of TM's Alien. There is also honey in here, but it's not the main note(jasmine takes the prize for that).

I remember smelling this in the store a while back, but it reminded me of nothing at all... Just any other typical fragrance at the store. But now that I have it in my home, I can say that I like it more than I did before. It doesn't smell like money to me(or having money, either), but that's not a bad thing. I'm not sure how the lasting power is, but it's still going strong on my wrist(used 1 or 2 squirts), and I sprayed it a bit over an hour ago.

The bottle is a bit annoying to hold, but it's really not much different than when you hold those DK Delicious perfumes. A harmless, pleasant (and not too sweet) daytime/office fragrance. :)

Eaugirlspirit
Eaugirlspirit

2011: I very much DISLIKE this. I HATE Neroli. I can't stand the way it interacts with the lemon and honey. It makes this nauseating, dishwasher liquid type of synthetic smell. And after a few minutes I start to smell money. Yes, like paper dollar bills. I think the creator did this on purpose. Am I the only one who smells the money? It might be the white florals that mix with everything else. Yuck.
2014:
Wow, love this, have to have it in my collection- perfect for Winter! Wore a turtleneck sweater (one of the many I have unfortunately) and kept getting wafts of this beautiful honeyed-jasmine! Absolutely beautiful opening with zesty lemon. This proves how taste can change, and I absolutely love neroli now! (neroli is orange blossom)

MaryG
MaryG

Messy, fruity oriental. It smells like hairspray or overly scented supermarket shampoo. It falls flat after a couple of hours, leaving only a very faint, synthetic chewing gum smell, and this is if you press your nose hard up against your skin.

jellybeantree

Thank you I will!! What scares me most is what they put in the fake perfumes, there could be any kind of bad stuff in there! I will stick to what I trust! Kisses XXOO

Mad-Lainey

Oh, My World! Jellybeantree, I am so sorry to hear that, at the same time, I am most happy for you got your refund!
It is such a risky business to buy perfumes we cannot see and inspect, we only rely on often uploaded from Paco Rabanne website photos which sometimes do not necesserely represent the actual items we purchase :-(
How can these people sleep at night is beyond me!!!
Take care of yourself and your perfume cupboard, Jellybeantree!
Love
xxx
Mad

jellybeantree

Mad lainey you are so right about counterfeits around ebay. I was sold a fake lady million and luckily I had a real one already to compare it so I sent it back and got refunded! There are great online perfume shops that sell genuine fragrances and it's better to stay with them!!

Mad-Lainey

When I tried it first at The Perfume Shop, I did not think much of it...I actually disliked it straight away...
How surprised I was when I gave it another try after few weeks - it appealed to me right away and I was gobsmacked as i actually...fell in love! Oh, I'm aware how contradictory it sounds!
I love lady Million for that unique feel, for stimulating my senses and making me feel wrapped in a floral-honey blanket!
It is soft, yet very noticeable. The opening is rather crispy leading to a sensual heart filled with white flowers, jasmine being most dominant. The base of Lady Million is very pleasant, soothing, calmimg, honey is most noticeable and patchouli only echoes which to me is a good thing since I hate earthy strong patchouli base. There is only a pinch of it in Lady Million.
Lady Million would appeal to soft floral lovers.
Good lasting power and sillage.
Beware of thousands of fakes being sold on Ebay!!!!
Due to its popularity, the market is literally flooded with counterfeits which are hard to tell at the first glance, unless you know what characteristics of a genuine Lady Million bottle you're looking for!

Scentaholic
Scentaholic

This was a blind buy and is now my signature scent! It smells LUXURIOUS! A bright floral that is sweet and warm. Lasting power is about 4 hours on me but the scent lasts all day on clothing and in hair. It's not for everyone I guess but for me it was love at first sniff! <3

SenecaWhite
SenecaWhite

This should be called Teen Thousand.
Another average fruity tooty floral. Now that I think about it, smells a lot like Halle Berry's Reveal. Both are non-spectacular and non-memorable.

jellybeantree

This is my new signature now since my Moschino couture is discontinued. I agree fragrancestein it lasts all day and it is an AMAZING scent, I get many compliments from wearing this and it is worth trying, so please ignore all the negative comments and try it on your skin before judging!

ladymillion123456789

Best perfume ever love it i didn't try this perfume before i bought it i just had this feeling it was good and it is i remember watching the commercial not long ago and too me it was the best perfume commercial Ive ever seen so i deiced to buy a bottle of this it was $125 for 80ml here in Australia its quit expensive for a paco rabane perfume but for me its well worth it is sweet but not in the like candy sweet its more sexy sweet and glamorous no wonder its called lady million.
EVERYONE SHOULD TRY THIS ITS AMAZING

just a question for everyone what do you think of the advert for this perfume a lot people say its too tacky and cheap looking??????
I THINK ITS THE BEST WITH TWO OF THE HOTTEST MODELS AROUND MATT GORDON AND DREE HEMINGWAY THEY ARE THE ULTIMATE MILLION COUPLE.

fragrancestien
fragrancestien

what is wrong with every one ????? this perfume is beautiful.period. sooo many bad reviews . . . .and ive never smelled the million for men i love this perfume and it lasts all day on me? people are saying it doesnt last an hour

perfume_junkie
perfume_junkie

Beautiful! and long lasting! Body lotion and the perfume=yummy, yummy for 24 hours!

kcii
kcii

I tried this perfume in the store, and I love it! As first I wasn't too keen on it, but I kept getting wafts of it as I went on about my day, and after it was dry it smelt very sweet and girly.
The smell lasts all day for me, even faintly after I had a shower.
I'm definietly picking this one up!

Helen322
Helen322

This is a beautifull perfume.I love it and every time i smell it i feel better.I can't believe all the dislikes and negative comments.

lucy77
lucy77

I can't believe how many people dislike this fragrance!i i love it .......amazing

KitschyKat
KitschyKat

I really like this fragrance, it had a 'perfumey' scent. I mean that in a way that it makes you smell nice, but its obviously a perfume rather than some other scents that make you smell like flowers or cookies etc. I really liked the Mens version of this and you can deffinately tell they are done in a his and hers way as they are similar scents and have a similar feel. I find it hard to Identify any particular notes in this one as they seem quite blended together, as well as this I don't feel that the scent changes much through the day, Not on me anyway. I think this is the ultimate day to night transition fragrance as its light enough for day wear yet has a little extra something to it that makes it a bit sexier for night time. The Bottle it comes in is a bit like 'oh god what is that' and i much prefer the sleeker mens version but having it around really makes you see the comical side and although ugly, deffinately fun to look at.

DarkViolet
DarkViolet

Lady Million..if this fragrance is supposed to recall a well dressed woman, with a fancy hairstyle and make up but without a well-defined personality…then it fits perfectly that idea!
Usually I’m not a fan of Paco Rabanne fragrances for women, and this perfume is not an exception. At first spray, all I can smell is synthetic raspberry, immediately followed by a heavy (and pretty ordinary) white flowers note: it’s like entering a church adorned with tons of lilies, in July, and getting bored of all that opulence.
I can't detect the jasmine and the orange flower, to me is something like lily mixed with a stronger flower essence (maybe the gardenia, whose scent I usually like...but not in this ensemble).
Now, I wouldn’t be honest if I said that Lady Million is awful..I have a sample vial of it, wear it sometimes (after all, I adore sweet florals and always will), and I’m sure it’s gonna be loved by many people..I also admit that could be a warm and really feminine scent, but it just doesn’t catch me.
Too loud, too “fake”, and anyway it feels like an already smelled perfume.
If I had to choose a more wearable and sexy white floral, I’d pick Jennifer Lopez Glow instead of this one, of course.

andrevarx
andrevarx

It is a feminine fragrance and delicate, but has no touch appealing, it is better for work environments, much better than the version for men. Recommended.

krayonkid
krayonkid

This is a really odd fragrance for me. I cannot stand the men's version of this, it is so sweet and it instantly gives me a headache. But this one smells amazing, and very masculine aswell. It is soft and powdery but masculine nonetheless. I'd much rather prefer buying the lady million then 1 million.

sue165
sue165

Well a lot of my male collegues at work, keep talking about how much like to smell this perfume on women, and asking me to buy it becoz definetly well smell great on me,, even though i tried it when it was first released.. so my dear friend buy it from and I will let decide if it suits or not ;)
Update: thank u my friend for the gift, but excuse me, I tried to like it , no chance, sorry I hate it so much, I had to give it away :(

feeg
feeg

Really sweety but sooo nice. My friend has it and I buy it when she runs out of it :))) Its great for girls around 25 year plus minus few years. For those who are sexy, pretty and full of energy.

LaPetite
LaPetite

There are scents that i just dislike , and some are horror to me . And this one is O_o
It's not floral , not fruity , don't know what is it . It is supposed to be a luxury scent , but it's only tacky , and as mentioned earlier , kind of sluty .
It's very strong, and not in a good way , and the TV ad is very annoying at that .

EDIT : Well , i have tried it again today , and i have to admit that it is not THAT bad , i still dislike it , but it's not that horrible .
Last time i had tried it , i think my nose was "saturated" because i had tried many other scents just before.
It smells very much raspberry , it is still too sweet for me , and the bottle (which is quite tacky) doesn't fit to the smell imo.

jellybeantree

I like this fragrance and there is something kind of slutty about it, I think it is the patchouli mixed with honey but somehow I have to have this one, I like the bottle, and I want it! I am somehow intrigued by it even though it is far from being my style.
This perfume really grows on you and I bought the largest bottle! I have no regrets! One of the best new releases!

jaa456
jaa456

This is sweet the white honey sticks to your skin all day but in a good way. I imagine the girl wearing this is 25 to 30 years old, a little bit of a bad girl. She's beautiful, smart and loves the good life. It's what I imagine a gold digger would smell like.

hantafromsanta
hantafromsanta

Floral fruity, some honey and some mildly clean notes in the background that I in total don't find particularly pleasant.
It instantly reminded me of Black XS which I find it much more impressive. Lady Million in the first place stikes me as even less special, and secondly also doesn't seem to work with my skin at all. It is just totally meh from start to finish.

I have to say I was excited to get my sample, as I smelled it first on a friend and it was a pleasant, slightly clean and very fruity-sweet scent, nothing special but nice, on her skin.

Lastly, I couldn't help but grinning about the description..'always seductive.. powerfully seductive..' and synonyms every other sentence. Then 'lethal weapon.. makes men's fantasy and desires come true..' Mhhm. They get their point across that this is supposed to be seductive, in capital letters! I think it's not.
You can't make up for a somewhat mediocre scent with an exceeding ad & bling bling bottle.

kmason
kmason

Lady Million reminds me of Burberry Weekend. At first I thought it was lovely, but I had the strangest feeling that I knew it from somewhere. Similar to the way when you bump into a person that you haven't seen for a long time.

I'll have to try them at the same time on different wrists as an experiment.

lilou
lilou

I bought 1Million for my husband and it's an amazing fragrance. I love it ! So, when Lady Million has been launched, I tested it : the smell was so gourmand and sweet, I could feel the honey and the white flowers. It lasts all day long, it's a good perfume, very recognizable. But the men version is the best one.

bombonica
bombonica

I am a fan of paco rabanne..I have Black XS for her, Paco, and my bf has Black XS too and I use his sometimes even though it's a fragrance for men, so I was so happy when I saw this perfume. But when I smelled it, it seemed very common and it didn't last more than a hour...I'm sad cos I love paco rabanne fragrances, and the bottle was so amazing and unique

sooos
sooos

I really love this perfume , i even can't stop smelling my wrist ( don't know why are most reviews are nigative ) any way , i find it fresh , deep , sexy and noughty really charismatic , didn't feel any sweetness in it which is great for me .
on my skin it starts with fresh citrus notes with deep smoky woody scents coming misteriously afterwards.
the bottle could be better or more unique design than this bulky one.
I wished if the lasting power was stronger.

oceanbreeze
oceanbreeze

I love Lady Million! A Dazzling Fragrant Gem. Love the flacon designed as a golden diamond. I would love to own a golden ring with a marquise or emerald cut canary, marigold or amber yellow diamond. I sprayed on my scarf 3 days ago and it still smells strong (good) enough. Absolutely Brilliant!

mymlan
mymlan

Another fruity floral patchouli! How surprising ;). I'm not very found of the fruity start, but the flowery heart is quite lovley. Especially the micro powdery nuance that creates a glow, a mini sillage. There must be som sandalwood hidden in here.

Still Lady Million is very soft beeing an edp, and you will need to replenish more than once during the day. The bottle is really cheesy though (male version even worse), and I wouldn't want to walk around with that in public. But maybe PR is trying to make a humorous statement?

outofocus
outofocus

After reading this blog on LM, I must say I was "expecting" to be disappointed, so when I finally tried it today I was disappointed, yes, but not THAT much. For sure it was not the same feeling of joy I get when I test a great and original fragance (like One Million, an award winning perfume). But it was not terrible, I agree it smelled like an average fragance, not even Big Maison and the lasting power was very very low. I have a high regard for Paco Rabanne's fragances so I think they should have selected a different fragance since the feminine version of the smash success OM was already a selling success beforehand.

Rouu
Rouu

Can i say um disappointed !! I bet no ..
Lady Million will not surprise you very much because all the major notes were already around us

instead of being an oriental warm woodsy musky scent ,its fruity honeyed scent in a VERY luxury sophisticated golden bottle .. this notes is somewhere between raspberry - woodland strawberry - honey and sweet orange flower coming across as a bright, sparkling slightly spicy floral. It has a powerful floral body but hints of bitter orange and raspberry brighten it up with a strong note of orange blossom that dominates and morphs it towards a realm of both spicy and warm , but not enough warmth .

sweet, fruity and artificial like diet Coke and any other "junk-perfume" adopted by the young generation but it is a good interpretation a perfume (that doesn't bring very much to the "story") ..

housed in that golden diamond shaped bottle complimenting its namesake of “Lady Million” was a good trick i guess ..
this fume been inflated too much by the bottle and Paco Rabanne logo .. ordinary fume dressing extraordinary bottle 5/10

Lady Love
Lady Love

This is the kind of smell i would put on my clothes, never in my skyn.

Lady Millon's tender Patchouli and harsh Lemon notes dominated all others. It is light, sweet, and very feminine and certainly not cloying, but this fragrance weak point is the lacks of personality.

Paco Rabanne failed in translating his fabolous One millon for Men into a female fragrance.

smellynich
smellynich

I tested this at a department store. the sales lady was talking to a customer and and she was sales talking the customer to buy perfume and one of the perfumes that she got out was lady million so, as they were busy talking i went near the counter and sprayed this on my wrist then rushed away from them because she might talk me into buying perfume im a sucker when it comes to perfume urgghh! btw the fragrance is sweet at first you will smell a crisp fruity sweet smell then the crispness disappears leaving it to be fruity and sweet. In fragrance comparison i can compare this one to burberry london the two are very similar but L.M has more crispness and fruitiness though the silage are very similar.

guest_Veronica
guest_Veronica

In my opinion Lady million is good for young women who like fast life, parties and expensive brands. This scent is very strong, sweet, fruity - oriental and its climate is similar to Flowerbomb - beacause of the sugar note. It may cause headache and there is nothing sophisticated in that. The bottle is cute but rather trashy;)

certainely it's not a wow.it's a very ordinary floral fruity in a very luxury bottle and lots of advertisements.but without these bagages,it has nothing to explore.
it starts with lots of flowers and some hints of citruses.it's also kinda sweet,but not exaggeratively sweet.
as the times passes I get a note like pineapple or passionfruit which makes me more sure that this perfume belongs to floral fruity olfactive group.
though I love floral fruity perfumes,this one didn't attract me much,but I can't say I'm disappointed,because I didn't like the male perfume either.so I didn't expect a wow from female perfume either.

I have never, I repeat, never tried 1 Million by Paco Rabanne. I had no preconceived notion of what Lady Million was supposed to smell like, and for that reason alone I am neither disappointed nor moved by this particular fragrance.

Lady Million is average yet pleasant. It's sweet but nicely so, like a honey scented shampoo rather than anything particularly sugary.

It's not really a fruity floral, although the clean-like notes of lemon and raspberry are quite dominant. It's very honeyed, syrupy almost, but not a gourmand.

Lady Million has stirred up many mixed feelings in me. While there are moments when I think it's a plain yet elegant scent, there are times when I find it a little cheap and uninspiring. I feel it's designed to attract young women in their 20's.

All in all, it's a mixture of high-end shampoo, drizzly honey and a subtle hint of dirty, earthy patchouli. Odd, but a sure crowd pleaser. I wouldn't be shocked to see this fragrance flying off the shelves this Christmas.

The lasting power is so-so and let's just say that the bottle design makes this a rather difficult object to hold in the palm of your hand let alone spray in a hurry.

perfumecolic
perfumecolic

Smel is not too bad but also not very nice as well.

Actually I want to talk about the bottle.
I think both Paco Rabanne Lady Million & One Million have really bad names and bottles. Both of them don't look like nice. Bottles seem to me like they are for people who are actually rude and not have an idea about how being smart and nice.

Gold look of the bottle is not charming for my thought. I never buy a perfume which has a bottle like this even it smells awesome.

Eleiria
Eleiria

Lady Million is not a very interesting fragrance. After the adorable and sexy-to-boot 1 Million, I really hoped Lady Million to be of that kind but unfortunately it's nothing whatsoever. Oh yes it is beautiful, it's not overpowering, it's warm and sensual in a sweet feminine way. The fruity notes at top never quite disappear, even after an hour and a half, I can smell them and they give the fragrance a nice freshness through the heaviness of honey. It's fruitiness is not run-of-the-mill, not overly sweet either, it has a subtle taste. I liked this one a lot. It's not the most unique fragrance but it's wearable, nice and warm. Not very long lasting though.

maraletoje
maraletoje

hoy me lo compré y me encantóooooo!!! me parece muy femenina, es bastante fuerte para uso diario, una de las fragancias más ricas de la temporada!

sky76sky
sky76sky

Decidedly underwhelmed.

The hype of the scent has eclipsed the juice itself, which is, sadly, yet another safe & bland fruity floral number.

It is not bad - it has a pleasant citrusy-start, a smooth & warm jasmine & blended fruit heart, with a wet-patchouli & honey note trailing beneath. I just expected SO much more! Where is the promised jewel-like flashing, sparkling, liquid gold & diamond one in a million bomb of a scent? Having a laugh? Watering down the wine? Hmph.

It leaves me feeling like I've been handed a bunch of over-used Monopoly money & not the luxurious real-deal bullion.

To me, the bottle is tacky, the ad is a little vulgar & the scent is *yawn* but in no way offensive or poorly-done.

Shame.

beauty_girl

Smells sweet and ok, but weak. And the presentation for the perfume on this page as far to long and to much words to describe the perfume,it makes people doesnt wanan read it at all.

guest_salz
guest_salz

this smells great but im glad i didnt buy it and i wont be cause it is not longlasting
smell of raspberries though

merlin
merlin

The only great thing about this perfume is the BOTTLE, and nothing else ! A big dislike, sorry ! And Its the same as Victor&Rolf => Eau Mega

yaya5
yaya5

LOVE IT!!!! MUST be tried on the skin. I sprayed it on a peice of paper, and I'm not exaggerating, it smelled like dirty wet socks! BUT on the skins it smells amazing. Im so sorry, I can't actually discribe the scent, other than to say that its sweet like nectarine and honey(which starts out smelling like pollen) yet has this coldish fresh qaulity to it...

rainydays
rainydays

Huh, I think I really like this, but for kind of a strange reason. This perfume does not smell expensive, or incredibly unique, and doesn't even have that good of staying power. However, it has an attitude that matches the bottle and ad perfectly. It's a diva-sort of perfume -- she thinks she's fabulous and elegant and luxe, and nobody had better tell her differently! It's gaudy in a carefree sort of way. Apart from the longevity (poor) this perfume amused me a little and I wouldn't mind wearing it.

guest_Maria Jhones
guest_Maria Jhones

Oh my oh my...shhhhh, now what have we got hear,Lady Million? Considering from the hype i was expecting some thing out of the world, sexy and very elegant, Gosh, it was just a dream. Lady million is the worse i can ever think about in a Female perfume.Beside the bottle every thing is bad to ash about this one .
Smells almost the same like many Cheap Turk and Arabic perfumes in the market, trust me they are better, i mean at least they last for some time. Now this one really made me mad because i purchased a bottle online with out testing, yes a blind buy as i loved 1 Million which my dad bought earlier this year. Please people if you want to waste money on this please buy MEHAK and arabic perfume with same smell but 5 times cheaper and it will last also.
Lady Million an over rated ordinary cheap scent as in frg with no lasting power. Do try before buying.

Regards

PinkyStuff
PinkyStuff

Lady Million surprised me because it's more fruity, sweet and fresh than I supposed to be, almost floral fruity. Plus, I already get a pretty dose of delicious honey from middle.

I was thinking that it was like something from Chanel, which transmits the idea of sophistication and rich person. Lady Million is a juicy cocktail, quite pleasant and "safe" to wear.

At first sniff, on the paper strip, it made me think that I smelled something similar before, and that it's not unique. I suggest you to try it several times, always on the skin, because it's completely different. It's difficult to get the honey note on the paper, and it's exactly this note what make this perfume beautiful, in my opinion.

I think that most people was expecting something revolutionary about Lady Million. It's "million" and it's in a gold diamond bottle after all. But I have to say that it is not that bad! If this perfume was in a bottle of Aqua Allegoria, with a picture of a bee on the cap, probably it would be too obvious.

The bottle is beautiful and well produced.

It only could stay longer on the skin (EDP, staying 2~3 hours on me), but it turns into a pleasant skin scent.

I have to add something strange: Lady Million makes me hungry! Really!

lilinah
lilinah

I tested this recently, a brief spritz on one arm. I am no fan of the packaging. It is clunky and ugly. Definitely not sophisticated. It is trashy, even.

But i loved the scent: rich, warm, complex, deep. It was quite sweet, true, but not like an annoying gourmand, those tiresome foody scents that are all over the perfume market today. It managed to blend floral and fruit, so that the fruit did not dominate, thankfully, but was only a hint in the mix. And on me, at least, it had a definite chypre like quality, and i never smelled the patchouli. Clearly there are other components than those listed.

And i blissfully could still smell it the next day. I am clearly sensitive to something in it because it made me sneeze for a brief while after putting it on. But the scent was so artful, i would put up with that to wear it!

guest_Martin jacobs
guest_Martin jacobs

Wow, interesting site,well this is a great place to join in, full of perfume reviews one of my favorite topi..., Soon i will be in with you guys xD.

Now some about this Lady million, a week ago i bought 1 million men from walmart fl. there i saw big big posters and promotions of this so called lady million, i am not much talented in women scents so i ask the counter gal that give me the sample of this with my 1 million so my wife can test as she was home, i bought it and my wife only just did'nt broke the tiny sample but insulted from it's smell to lasting power.
It is really un understand able how Paco Rabanne made such a non worthy thing after the mighty 1 million for men.

Deetron
Deetron

My girlfriend was very exited about Lady Million, but when she tested it, the excitement has gone…it was shocking that Lady Million is EDP, but it stays for about 40 minutes!!?? The scent is sexy, but the lasting power is a big disappointment.

nezzabel
nezzabel

I can say I didn't like it when I first smelled it on papper. But then, when I received a sample and tried on my skin, I found myself liking it, it's a lovely and pleasant scent!

It opens with a lemon sweet note (and somewhat a boozy note,too) and then the jasmine honeyed combo with the patchouli takes place and it'a playing me (or my nose) a trick:
Have I smelled hints of Bvlgari Jasmin Noir?
At least on my skin Lady Million remembers me a watered and fresher version of Jasmin Noir. I had this feeling the whole weekend while I was testing Lady Million.

The scent itself it's not that bad. It's lovely, fun, embodies a carefree essence and an unexpected plus: my boyfriend really liked it!
Though, I agree it's generic, it's not unique, lacks character and you'll have the feeling that you smelled this before.
It's pleasant, it isn't offensive but you won't stand out in a crowd.
Anyway the sillage is mediocre and the lasting is OK (4 hours maximum - but scents tend to last on my skin, blame it on my oily skin).

Still, was worth trying!

sherry99
sherry99

blueberry,Mad-Lainey and Zarah you all are very right, last weekend my GF and i were together at Perfume palace, she tried this a lot on her wrist, first the frag is very ordinary and low quality type, we hung around a bit in the mall and as we smelled again after 30 to 40 mins max, it was all gone.
It is a shame that 1MIllion for men was to good in smelling and longevity but this one a complete failure .

njdeb
njdeb

There was a time back in the 80's when I began to really lose interest in perfume because they all started to smell the same. This perfume smells like you took all those nondescript scents and mixed them together. You might as well just put it in a plain glass bottle and call it "Perfume." It's not even modern - just a generic scent, and a dated one at that.

aromaminx
aromaminx

considering all the hype,i found wearing this to be unclimatic.
the packaging is rather good,the marketing campaign brilliant and pretty young trying too hard to be sexy girls will splash the cash.
if older than 25 don't bother,certainly no sillage,and this older lady likes sillage

gaborr
gaborr

How can we attract the city girl and his "best" friend :)?! - test your P. R.!:)
After the hysteric success of the 1 Million in Paris in 2008, this P. R. perfume tease the girls and their atmosphere...
Warm and ero-sensual perfume. Of course my review-mates, it is too sweet, to deep, "raw" and "very neroli-patchouli" but this is the trend-driver now among other fancy scents! Great campain! In Budapest at -Dgls- parfumeries promote 1 Million again and the new Lady Million.
Gaborr

guest_elwen
guest_elwen

I am very pleasantly surprised! Didn't see such a great fragrance coming from a house so neglectable as Paco Rabanne. To me this scent is strikingly similar to Bulgari's Jasmine Noir and TM's Alien - mainly because the Arabian jasmine is the dominant note in this one for me (I don't get any raspberry at all in the top notes and no patchouli in the drydown, which I'm very thankful for). It's a nectar-like, honey besprinkled jasmine, which leaves an intoxicating, bewitching trail - unfortunately not for too long: sillage and longevity are almost minimal in this one. I'll need to reapply every other hour or so I'm afraid, but overall this is an extremely well-done scent. Big thumbs up for Paco Rabanne - this is a worthy successor of the One Million saga!

atmosphere
atmosphere

I just smelt this today, and wow, I really like it. It starts out quite fruity but after a few minutes, the florals and honey become more prominent. In it's drydown, it reminds me quite a bit of My Insolence, maybe because they both have citruses, jasmine, and raspberry. I like this much better, though, because the opening is so much nicer, fruitier, and smells less synthetic.

Overall, Lady Million really does smell expensive and classy, but she's still fun to be around. The bottle is a bit over the top, but it's what piqued my interest and made me try it, so I guess the makers did something right :)

maru8862
maru8862

Tacky bottle, tacky ad, wonderful scent! The whole marketing concept behind Lady Million might be vulgar, cheap, in bad taste, call it what you will, but the juice itself is great. Lots of raspberry, honey and jasmine, that is what I feel, and I love it! I think many people are too obsessed with classic scents which they consider masterpieces, like Poisons, or Shalimar, or Opium, and judge new perfumes by those criteria. Imho this is a mistake. Of course if you compare Opium and Lady Million, the latter will appear weaker and not so impressive. A modern perfume is not sexy in the way a classic one is, it's not even meant to be. There are many great modern scents out there, just give them a chance. I really love this one and will definitely get a bottle for myself for Christmas.

Trvevil
Trvevil

Nice, intoxicating, even expensive-smelling...
But! Smells just like .. for. example.. La Chasse aux Papillons... and few more perfumes. I like it very much, as it appears nice, but I recall L'Artisans fragrance was actually nicer, but short lived. This one actually lasts. For me this one still smells expensive and recalls money and coins. Especially this - new fresh, crisp banknote, hehe [that my grandma gave me when she worked in bank]. This smells like scented wallet. On others it smells gorgeous too. Still.. idk. Not original and that is that.

Adriana_87
Adriana_87

I have changed my mind about this one,it is very nice to use.Pleasant and a very sparkling scent..

fallingin28
fallingin28

Lady Million, despite myself agreeing with the majority of the reviews below me on how lacklustre this gold diamond bottle is in creativity, I still find I enjoy it.

I can imagine it will be popular as it can be worn at any time of day, and my local chain department store is pushing this like they are getting paid with gold diamonds for selling this perfume.

If I put all of that aside, it smells lovely, the top notes I enjoy, the fresh citrus is done in a way it's not too zesty or overpowering; I never got any raspberry though.

It's sweet, but again not over done. The dry down is lovely on me, a powdery mix of patchouli sweetened florals, and on me it comes through a little vanillary though not mentioned in the notes.

I think it's a nice scent, a lovely mix of notes so that not one stands out too much. It has it all, fresh, deep, sexy, sweet, with lovely white florals.

I definitely would love to own a large bottle of this!

UPDATE:
The more I have been wearing the more I am enjoying. I got a nice sample and have been wearing happily. It lasts and lasts on me, but the longer I wear the closer to my skin it becomes. Plus the hubby has said twice now how nice I smell whilst I have worn it. I just find it to suit me, it's well rounded, sweet but not childish or overdone. It doesn't remind me of being rich, but it certainly does not smell cheap. Just wish the bottle wasn't so tacky!

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

Soooo boring - sweet, fruity bling bling - this genre has been done to death. I can't believe it took three of the best perfumers to make stuff of this banality! The bottle is vulgar, difficult to hold and looks like something to be thrown at police during a riot.

delphine67
delphine67

This one reminds me a bit of Giorgio beverly hills at first sniff. But this has a more fruity smell from the raspberry. Its nice when longer on skin I can smell the honey note and the raspberry.Like it.

antonpan
antonpan

A pleasant surprise! A sweet, but fruity at the same time scent with a very noticable honey note, that makes it sexy and unique. The fragrance is strong, so it has awesome sillage and above average longevity (I don't know why someone said about 20 minutes).

5 out of 5.

I can't understand the beauty or even the wow in this scent.
I could smell it at a duty free, I was excited and quickly disappointed!
Lady Million??? This is a bland fruity watermelon-like non descriptive scent that fades quickly but not before clashing with my chemistry. It has something in common with latest Aqua Allegoria and a lot with celebrities fruity fragrances.
The bottle is interesting but also a kitch eyesore, the jus is totally forgettable and I really can't see any lady million edge.
Too bad. Listed notes sound great!
I will test again anyway. Just in case it tells me more.

LadiesRed
LadiesRed

A juicy floral scent.

I can picture drinking a pina-colada with a juicy slice of sweet pineapple on the side at an exquisite beach lounge party.

All of a sudden a white bouquet of flowers appears, with gardenia, jasmine and heavenly white flowers. A rich cloud of honey envelopes all five senses with a crown of smokey rasberry.

The party has a gold theme and every one looks like a millionaire.

Passionflower
Passionflower

This smells quite nice, floral, fruity and fresh. But unfortunately, not something I've never smelled before. It's sweet and cheerful, which I guess is how I would feel if I had a million dollars. But it does not smell classy or stilish I'm sorry to say.

CountAnubis
CountAnubis

Ubeliveble boring!

Nothing like a sweet mush of some white flowers that are not clearly identifiable. All stuck together with sticky honey and bit of some fruity notes (not clearly raspberry) on a base of fluffy musks that are reminiscent of a average fabric conditioner.

And the staying power is also quite bad, after more than 2 hours there is roughly nothing.

A exemplary mass-market fragrance without any definable character. A scent for every Jane Doe out there.

04 out of 10 Points

Surreal
Surreal

huh? Sprayed it on about 5 hours ago and I still smell it. Does everybody here have a cold or something? I like it, sweet but with a certain dept and warmth to it. Kinda like viva la juicy but a little more mature. I WANT!

Lady Million by Paco Rabanne 3.56 out of 5 based on 2859 ratings and 440 user reviews

EDP Mini 0.17oz
PACO RABANNE LADY MILLION for WOMEN by Paco Rabanne EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ
PACO RABANNE LADY MILLION for WOMEN by Paco Rabanne EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ
Lady Million Perfume by Paco Rabanne - 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Lady Million Perfume by Paco Rabanne - 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Lady Million Perfume by Paco Rabanne, 2.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray Tester for Women
Lady Million Perfume by Paco Rabanne, 2.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray unboxed for Women
65.50 GBP
PACO RABANNE LADY MILLION for WOMEN by Paco Rabanne EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2.7 OZ
Lady Million Perfume by Paco Rabanne - 2.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Lady Million Perfume by Paco Rabanne - 2.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Gift Set 2.7oz
Lady Million Gift Set by Paco Rabanne Gift Set for Women Includes 2.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 oz Body Lotion
Gift Set 2.7oz
Lady Million Perfume by Paco Rabanne - -- Gift Set - 2.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 oz Body Lotion
Paco Rabanne Lady Million Eau De Parfum Spray 80ml 2.7oz
Paco Rabanne Lady Million Eau De Parfum Spray 80ml 2.7oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Paco Rabanne Lady Million fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Paco Rabanne Lady Million, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lady Million by Paco Rabanne. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lady Million by Paco Rabanne represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.