Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

Lady Million Absolutely Gold Paco Rabanne for women

Lady Million Absolutely Gold Paco Rabanne for women
dislike

Lady Million Absolutely Gold Paco Rabanne for women Pictures Lady Million Absolutely Gold Paco Rabanne for women Pictures

Paco Rabanne exclusively launches two new versions of the popular fragrances1 Million and Lady Million, to be premiered in travel retailers from 15 June to 13 August 2012. This is the Absolutely Gold collection that offers aromas of pure concentration, added to the already available EDP and EDT editions.

Lady Million Absolutely Gold, is also available in pure perfume concentration, offering seductive blend of raspberries that tickles your fancy in the top notes. The heart of flower petals flourish with elegant jasmine and orange blossom, placed on the base of cashmerean and neroli essence and that leave a provocative and heady trail.

Available as 80ml pure perfume.

Raspberry

Orange Blossom Jasmine

Neroli Cashmeran

Lady Million Eau de Toilette
Lady Million

Lady Million Absolutely Gold Fragrance Reviews

Lulutupelo
Lulutupelo

I've never tried the original Lady Million, so I can't compare. This perfume is lovely and somewhat complex, a pure floral but not "girly" perfume. It reminds me of something vintage, in terms of the feeling I get wearing it. I don't particularly find it extra potent or strong, just strong in comparison with most modern perfumes, which are so watered down it's pathetic. It is a good buy, even at the listed prices.

It reminds me a little of Fath de Fath, the pure perfume version, though only a little. They don't smell alike at all, but the feeling I get wearing them is similar. Fath de Fath is pure floral/oriental with peach syrup, almost cloying; but it is truly long lasting compared to LMAG. If you love Lady Million Absolutely Gold, you might want to give Fath de Fath (pure perfume) a try. They are both "vintage moderns."

Hanya usman
Hanya usman

It is a very sexy smell works good under the sheets , people complements me and asks me which perfume am wearing it makes u feel like a million bucks

iranperfumer
iranperfumer

بهتر است بگویم این کار جدید را تکرار برای فصلی نو است و تفاوت با قبل این است که خنکی را در رایحه توت فرنگی تازه و در احساس گلهاد درون است تا فضای جدید و احساس قبلی را با هم برای شما آماده شده تا بتوانید وسوسه را با تعغیر مخصوص لطیف برای بوئیدن از این رایحه مزه قبلی متفاوت تر نشان دهد و تابستان و بهار را برای دیگران و در محیط قبلی تعغیر کوچکی داده باشید.

RoRoSe
RoRoSe

Lady Million Absolutely Gold: Golden aromas of pure concentration in the million bottle.

This elixir contains rich orange blossoms, Cashmere, Jasmine & Neroli which are the most luxury & lovely notes for me, raspberries are not too heady here.

Reminds me of Bond No.9 the Golden One, smells expensive & less sweet than the original.

As that million lady of the original one has grown up and dressed up as a lady going to manage her business lol.

I love the concept, And glad of being (The Golden lady Million) <3

Lasting power & sillage are excellent (It's a pure perfume, so you can imagine)

Bratpat
Bratpat

I want to get this for myself! It is the scent that reminds me of new glossy magazines and the perfume strips that women try on from the magazines. It's not sickly sweet at all.
Very sophisticated and suits middle-aged women.

Anja_Karenina
Anja_Karenina

Finally I managed to acquire a bottle of this treasure and I am NOT disappointed. The original Lady Million is my signature and I doubt that I will ever get tired of it. Anyway, as the reviewers mentionned below, this stuff is indeed potent as HELL (which is a good thing since it's a perfume concentrate). I did a comparison between this and the original on each wrist, and if you thought that the EDP is strong then I advise you to stay away from this one because this simple test got me knocked out last night! XD The concentrate is, and I'm not kidding when I am saying this, is 3 times as intense as the EDP but it isn't as sweet as the EDP. In this case, I will be spraying one spray at the back of my neck which is something that I never do.

Anyway, you don't get much honey out of it but you do indeed get the whiff of the top note raspberry which quickly fades and mixes down to the middle notes until finally to the very heavy neroli and cashmere. This is not for the faint-hearted so I advise you not to blind buy without testing this first if you simply "like" (not love LM) and if you can't stand sillage monsters. The sillage is so crazy that my whole hallway at home (although I was unaware) was clouded by that one spray.

And to think that MUGLER'S ALIEN and ANGEL are intense.! Well LM Absolutely Gold supercedes these two that's for sure. ;)

So this is a winner for me! Honestly I would wish to buy a back-up, but this will definitely last me for life so the back-up would turn for sure! XD

soonflower
soonflower

Wow. Extremely potent.
Absolutely Gold is perfect for night out.
If you think Lady Million in the EDP version is strong, this will knock you out.
It can be easely overdosed, so be careful with application.

I wasn't Lady Million's fan.
I think this one smells better on my skin. It's less sweet - neroli is the note I detect the best and here's a pleasent velvety base.

Lasts all day long.
Perfect for Lady Million lovers.

lenaj18
lenaj18

lady at Myer force sprayed it onto my skin today, at first it was a wonderful fresh floral fragrance, but an hour or two later, it turned into a sickening floral, like walking in a park of rotten dead flowers. Made my head spin like crazy.Tried to wash it off with soap and water, and the smell refused to come off my skin.
If you want something that will last, and like florals, then give it a shot, but the fragrance and my skin chemistry clashed.

girlsworld
girlsworld

Lady Million Absolutely, is in one word.... potent. I thought the edp was powerful enough, a complete statement of bling bling, but absolutely Gold takes this perfume to a different league, I think we have simply over gilded the lily of Lady Million, enough is enough - less is more sophisticated.

Lady Million Absolutely Gold by Paco Rabanne 3.88 out of 5 based on 69 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Paco Rabanne Lady Million Absolutely Gold fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Paco Rabanne Lady Million Absolutely Gold, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lady Million Absolutely Gold by Paco Rabanne. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lady Million Absolutely Gold by Paco Rabanne represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.