Designers » N-Q » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Lady Million Eau de Toilette Paco Rabanne for women

Lady Million Eau de Toilette Paco Rabanne for women
dislike

honey
Lady Million Eau de Toilette Paco Rabanne for women Pictures Lady Million Eau de Toilette Paco Rabanne for women Pictures Lady Million Eau de Toilette Paco Rabanne for women Pictures Lady Million Eau de Toilette Paco Rabanne for women Pictures Lady Million Eau de Toilette Paco Rabanne for women Pictures Lady Million Eau de Toilette Paco Rabanne for women Pictures

Paco Rabanne launches Lady Million Eau de Toilette in spring 2012, a lighter, fresher and more relaxed version of the Lady Million fragrance from 2010. The new fragrance represents a fresh floral - woody bouquet.

The new Lady Million is portrayed by Dree Hemingway once again. “Extravagant and unfailingly dazzling, this femme fatale is just like a diamond, unique and yet many-sided, brilliant and faceted. Excessively, of course, and luminous like a shower of diamonds…"

The new composition, fresh and luminous, is signed by perfumer Anne Flipo of IFF. She introduced floral – green facets of lily of the valley (which dominates) and hyacinth to the composition, with neroli and gardenia keeping its original place.

“The Lady MILLION woman is brilliant, always caught up in seduction, gambling and competition. We find this strength, femininity and sensuality in the Eau de Toilette, but with a more luminous, fresher signature. Like a diamond, the Lady Million fragrance offers a multitude of facets, allowing you to experience it differently every time. We opted for green and floral notes such as lily of the valley, gardenia or even hyacinth; white flowers given a fresher approach to bring a distinctive illumination. Lily of the valley is essential. We chose it for its cheerfulness, crispness and energetic green side. The base remains the same: sensual, soft and sexy. The top and heart notes are exuberant while bringing a real luminosity, like a very enveloping breeze of freshness. We finish with the perfume’s incredibly sensual and vibrant sillage. We therefore find this addictive woody floral once again – with other feminine, playful, sensual and seductive facets – in the same vein as Lady Million Eau de Parfum”, described Anne Flipo.

Top notes: neroli, lily of the valley

Heart: hyacinth, gardenia

Base: honey, patchouli

The fragrance is available as 50 and 80 ml Eau de Toilette.

Neroli Lily-of-the-Valley

Gardenia Hyacinth

Patchouli Honey

Lady Million
Lady Million Absolutely Gold

Lady Million Eau de Toilette Fragrance Reviews

AVASCONCELOS
AVASCONCELOS

PERFUME REFINADO, DELICIOSO, DOCINHO E SENSUAL ME LEMBRA HER GOLDEN SECRET DO ANTONIO BANDERAS.

Eaugirlspirit
Eaugirlspirit

I was afraid of the first lady million, having tried it as a sample vial and not sure if it was "too much" for a Winter daytime scent. Then I played it safe and bought the EDT version after reading these reviews and thinking it would give me enough sillage and good potency. I was wrong.
If you are looking for a scent to stick to your skin and create a nice perfume cloud around you during the Winter, go for the EDP.
I am now sending my EDT back and getting the EDP because it just didn't have the golden richness that I was looking for in the EDP. It didn't last very long on me either, and I was surprised. This scent smells eerily close to the Roberto Cavalli new scent in the amber bottle. It's the orange blossom existing in both, however, I find the Lady Million to be more elegant.

Fragrantnatic
Fragrantnatic

Oh my goodness.. this smells amazing! I love love love it! and this I say from 1 day of trying out the tiny sample vial I have. Its like the twin sister of CHARMED LIFE from BBW! I absolutely adore this scent, very feminine, doesn't give me a headache & it lasts the whole day on me..! I'm so considering getting the big bottle.LOL! 2 thumbs up!!

KyleN
KyleN

Its like being hit with a bunch of flowers. I just cant get past the floral, the price is silly too as its not even that nice.

lulu94
lulu94

I thought this would be much heavier and more complex. I like it, but it's kind of just a sweet, honeyed white floral on me. It's nice, simple, inoffensive...Just not what I was expecting based on reviews & marketing!

Juliana6
Juliana6

I was very surprised to realize it was an EdT- so strong on me, a statement scent- I AM here!
Warm, "golden", sweet chypre which makes me want to sniff my wrist again and again. It starts screaming and even offensive but then... it becomes an elegant, seducing and very feminine scent.
I can't tell I like it from the first sniff, but I feel the scent opening, growing on my skin, playing and sparkling. I feel myself falling in love...
I wish the bottle would be more sophisticated. This heavy, big piece of glass (?) doesn't fit at all (IMHO).

ladymillion123456789

I own both the EDP and EDT of lady million and to be honest i don't enjoy the EDT as much as the EDP which is my signature and absolutely adore for me the EDT just don't have the amazing appeal and sweetness and it lacks character.

Anja_Karenina
Anja_Karenina

I have the original EDP and I tested the EDT once and I have received a sample of it and yes I agree this is very, very close to the original but there is something lacking in the EDT which I can't explain and put into words. I guess it's because for an EDT it is just as strong as the EDP but I guess this one is just linear (same smell from top to drydown) when compared to the EDP (where I really "experience" it).

I will test this out more since LADY MILLION EDP is my signature scent, but I don't think that I will ever be purchasing a bottle though since I would always choose to wear the EDP over this one.

However, it is interesting to note that I own both versions of PACO RABANNE'S discontinued EDT and the new EDP of BLACK EXS that came out. But regarding those two perfumes that's for another separate review. :)

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A dual dimensional frag which starts all heavy feminine and soon becomes more alluring..

I applied 6 heavy sprays

0-20 mins - The 1st dimension. This is heavy, thick, cloying, mature and been done before. Heavy floral and not what I expected from the marketing, not to my personal taste

20 mins - 1.5 hours - 1 foot projection. Okay, the 2nd dimension starts and changes from before. I smelt my skin and the penny dropped, this is a lighter smell of Mugler Alien, yet what projects does not smell like that frag. The smell on the skin is best, its a little creamy-gardenia, nice.

1.5 hours - 3 hours - 6 inch projection. Prefer the smell on the skin to what projects

3 hours - 6 hours - 2 inch projection but sometimes I get foot trails.

6 hours - 8 hours - 1 inch projection

8- 10 hours. Close to skin

The opening does not reflect the marketing and many may smell in the shop and be confused. 20 minutes later you have something much better, but I recommend Mugler Alien EDP over this.

BTW if you like Alien EDP and you have a man you want to buy a frag for which is similar, then buy Azzaro Chrome Legend - this is the male equivalent of Lady Million EDT and Mugler Alien EDP and Chrome Legend projects and lasts all day

susan1326
susan1326

Floral woody musk. Exactly as the description states. Luckily, this combination works well on me. LM EDT possesses an elegant edge that makes it, to me, more appropriate for a power lunch or sophisticated social event than the club scene. A real confidence booster!

clairest
clairest

I got a sample-mini. To me this perfume smells very normal. Nicely done for sure, there's certainly nothing in this scent I DON'T like...

I do not have a lot of experience with perfume fragrances at all. So I wondered: how come I find this scent "normal"? Someone here says this perfume is like the original "So?" Could be that's what a schoolmate or some classmates wore, in my secondary school, round about 1985? My very first subconscious perfume-experiences? I tried to find the release-date on the internet, couldn't find it. Patent is now with another company.

Anyway, this is not special enough to pay for. I'm glad I won't have to bear with the absurd and ugly bottle. The sample-mini can still serve me to make sure I carry a pleasant smell, for some evening.

ladymillion123456789

Just ordered a 80ml bottle of lady million EDT of the escentual website cant wait for it to arrive its still not even out in Australia so i get it early so excited!!!!!!!!!!!

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

Apart from difference in the concentration, Lady Million EDT is nothing different to its predecessor.
Only the dry down seems to be slightly metallic, so to speak but apart from this, I equally enjoy wearing both EDP and EDT.
Surprisingly I did not notice any difference in longetivity between the two, both last quite a while, the EDT perhaps has a little more subtle silage.
Overall I would recommend both to honey note lovers.
I will remain faithful to my EDP since I love silage monsters which Lady Million EDP is provided it is generously layered with the shower gel and body lotion.
I wish to also highlight that I am not particularly keen on patchouli but the note in EDP seems to be well counterbalanced with the honey note, thus making it hardly detectable on its own.
Long live Lady Million.

MISStella
MISStella

how much lighter it can get ..as if the original was heavy(?!) anyway i cant judge until i smell it..till we meet again lady million

Sensoria
Sensoria

In Holland it's already available too. I tried it and I must say it's almost identical to the EdP which I have. There's so little difference, maybe it's a bit lighter, that I don't want to have both, I have EdP now and won't purchase the EdT at the moment.

just watched the commercial

jellybeantree

I just tested this! it's already available in Belgium. It smells exactly like Lady million edp but with a more floral signature, it is just a little airier and less sweet , but still sweet enough. I like it a lot! Nice lasting power for an edt but I already have the edp and there is only a 6 euro price difference between the edp and edt so I will stay with the edp. For now.

jellybeantree

Patience my fragrance friends this fragrance launches the 25th of June! Oh I can't wait!

Lady Million Eau de Toilette by Paco Rabanne 3.31 out of 5 based on 144 ratings and 18 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Paco Rabanne Lady Million Eau de Toilette fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Paco Rabanne Lady Million Eau de Toilette, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lady Million Eau de Toilette by Paco Rabanne. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lady Million Eau de Toilette by Paco Rabanne represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.