Designers » N-Q » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Paco Paco Rabanne for women and men

Paco Paco Rabanne for women and men
dislike

Paco Paco Rabanne for women and men Pictures Paco Paco Rabanne for women and men Pictures Paco Paco Rabanne for women and men Pictures Paco Paco Rabanne for women and men Pictures Paco Paco Rabanne for women and men Pictures

Paco by Paco Rabanne is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women and men. Paco was launched in 1995. The nose behind this fragrance is Rosendo Mateu. Top notes are coriander, amalfi lemon, mandarin orange and pine; middle notes are lavender, jasmine, tea and cyclamen; base notes are musk, sandalwood, virginia cedar and tonka bean.

Coriander Amalfi Lemon Mandarin Orange Pine

Lavender Jasmine Tea Cyclamen

Musk Sandalwood Virginia Cedar Tonka Bean

CK One
Lauder for Men

Paco Fragrance Reviews

SzekelyEmoke
SzekelyEmoke

Is it any good on women? I'd like to know some opinions from women. :)

CikaCrni
CikaCrni

Pozdrav svima,

uskoro cu dobiti iz inostranstva vise bocica ovog parfema, 100 ml, planiram da ostavim jedno dve za sebe a ostalo ce biti pusteno u prodaju.

Mozete me kontaktirati u privatnim porukama kako ne bismo krsili pravila foruma. Podrazumeva se da je parfem originalan, cisto da ne bude zabune.

Mozete mi takodje pisati ovde u privatnim porukama ili me zvati na 066/555-66-55 radi dogovora.

Svako dobro, pozdrav.

Cassiano
Cassiano

In 1995, the perfumer Rosendo Mateu (House of Puig) created this fragrance that competed directly with the newly released CK One (Calvin Klein). The point is that this cologne has never been as disclosed as the one from the North-american brand and, as a result, it ended up disappearing from shelves and many thought that had been discontinued. But the distribution returned occuring for airports stores and, currently, a change has occurred in the packaging, which was silver and today is black. Another unusual feature is that this cologne brings no lid. It comes in a can and its packaging is aluminum.

It consists of coriander, lemon, mandarin orange and pine, in the output; lavender, jasmine, pineapple, cyclamen and tea, in the heart; tonka bean, musk, sandalwood and cedar, in the base.
Once sprayed, reminded me of Déclaration (Cartier), with its notes of coriander and Mandarin orange, also in the output, like a summer version of this one. But this feeling fades, almost immediately, and the similarities with CK One begin to emerge. However, in my opinion, this one is a bit more masculine than the other, which is more fruity. Still, it is marketed as unisex.

Furthermore, I believe that the success of Azzaro Chrome (1996) has much more to do with its countryman, than with the other, of American origin. But as Paco arrived and left without much fanfare, the comparison made worldwide involves only the other two that were mentioned.

In terms of longevity, this one is very much better. I wonder what went wrong at that time, since this scent could have been one of the biggest successes of the brand, just as happened with the competitor.

jaybear
jaybear

This is an ok summer fragrance. Citric notes are the most dominant ones here but I found some minty tea and even cardamom and caraway in it, too. I also spotted a hint of crushed blackcurrant leaves in the opening and that's a scent which always makes me happy. Apart from those pleasant whiffs and a mildly interesting base Paco is a rather generic citrus which quite much resembles cK One. It also has something in common with some wet wipes, which is not that great, really. Longevity and sillage are ok for a summery cologne. For me it is - because of all those slightly imbalanced features - on the verge of like and dislike, ending up in like category.

Ignitron
Ignitron

Light, neutral, inoffensive. Also dry, herbal, not sweet, and by spraying it on your clothes you will make them smell quite literally like an empty box from Earl Grey tea. And I like the smell of Earl Grey tea. That's the best way I can describe this scent. Does not announce its presence, but instead evokes the feeling of cleanliness and freshness. Lasts somewhat like 5-6 hours.

dfr44
dfr44

Paco de Paco Rabanne : Simply the best.

It's my only perfume since i have fiveteen. You can paid me i can't take another perfume. When i knew that Paco Rabanne had decided to stop it, i believed that my heart will stoped. But i buy it in dutty free, in airport or on the ferries.

Je vais finir en français. Ce parfum est tout simplement le cadeau de ma vie. Je n'ai jamais pu m'en passer depuis plus de 15 ans, j'ai tout essayé, tous les autres parfums, toutes les marques, rien à faire, celui là me rends ivre de bonheur tellement il sent bon.

Dieu merci, les dutty free en ont encore, mais il me reste que trois bouteilles à la maison ...

bassdemon
bassdemon

With regards to the post below, this is exactly what I was wondering.
Having long been discontinued I was very happy when I managed to get a bottle of Paco in Gran Canaria airport a couple of years ago. It was a metallic silver bottle in a black box and was exactly the same as the ones I used to purchase at the end of the 1990's.
Last year a friend got me a bottle in tenerife airport and the metallic bottle is black and silver in a black box. I would not consider this as a fake as it was bought from the airport and it smells and lasts the same.
However, it would be good to know why the change in design. I understand that Paco was discontinued at least 13 years ago so where did this design come from? Was there a change in design when Paco was out the first time around and this is also surplus stock?
I understand that Paco has not been re-launched and only surplus stock is available in airports. Anyone got any more information?
Would be good if we could also get some Paco Energy (silver bottle in white box) that was launched in 1998 and disappeared about a year later.
Note: Azzaro Chrome (original) smells quite similar to Paco but a bit more masculine and perhaps less unisex. Give it a try though it's great.

misstral
misstral

Could someone tell me if there is a new design of the bottle of this perfume. Before it was all metal and higher, and now it's less like a metal only at the top and painted embossed Paco Rabanne, and down the bottle is black. Is this his a new design or is it fake?

jmlab
jmlab

Muy fresca por la combinación de limón y cilantro, sus principales notas. Algunos considerarán que es demasiado típica de los 90's, pero aún hoy funciona bien para cualquier persona joven que busque una sensación de limpieza y comodidad durante el día. Perfecta para ir al trabajo sin querer llamar mucho la atención.

kalravrkapadia
kalravrkapadia

Yes..this is very clean and yes 9+hours on me...Chrome Azzaro and this one smells a bit similar..but then..this is also a wornderful fragrance...that tea note stands out...superb

tolgaselcuk
tolgaselcuk

when I think of this lovely metal PACO these pop up all the time;

90s,cool,simple,fresh,clean,unisex,nice,easy,relaxing,citrus,
energetic,young,sporty,happy,mtv ad,poor longevity,metal bottle,hard to find nowadays,discontinued...+ good old days..

so glad that I have an almost full bottle ...I heard that it is 'officially' only being sold in duty free shops to finish the stocks...poor old metal dude..

Elianik
Elianik

This perfume is wonderfull! that's a pitty that not many people know this perfume. it's simply amazing! its so fresh and clean, and this is the ONLY perfume that my mom uses. We dont have it in my country so each time i go to the outdoors i buy her~

Shtefitza
Shtefitza

Loved Paco and unisex fragrances of 90s. Citrusy, fresh, with spicy, woody undertone.

freestyle
freestyle

masculine, but not long lasting..wonderful packing and bottle..very fresh and nature fragrance..

sebsan
sebsan

it beings very fresh and citrusy , and after an hour it becomes more woody and musky .

diego.lesgart
diego.lesgart

Fresca y limpia, similar a One.

KUESTO
KUESTO

Great perfume musky and with real woody notes.Very good longevity.Masculine and sweet fragrance.The bottle is so design and modern.Great job.

bp
bp

This scent is really cool.
It is perfect in every way.
Very young, nice, clean, fresh, energetic...
It is now very difficult to find it for sale.
What remains is only the memory of a great perfume that almost brought me into the world of perfumery.
I love it.

Bram
Bram

No, the most disappointing blind buy EVER(and 90% of my colognes are blind buys) I ought it in duty free and I got home, tried it a couple days, couple weeks, months and I had enough.... I decided to were it though, when escorting my mom to do the shopping..I almost puked in the car... it was so sickeningly sweet and the floral accords, didn't complement each other...I have the same prob with JPG Fluer du male, maybe florals just aren't for me....so I advise that you try it first before you buy it...and does anyone know if this was discontinued...?

KasiaS
KasiaS

I tested it in a duty free shop in Brussels lately, it is very nice! Fresh, in a rather vegetal way, made me think of being in a forest or in a garden. The beginning is minty and a bit powdery(?), reminding me of Emporio Armani for her. The price was great, I actually regret not buying it, it would be nice for summer.
The lasting power was not bad either.

Gregory28572
Gregory28572

I still have the bottle/canister I purchased many years ago and it has just a tiny bit left just to remind me of how nice the fragrance was on me. I daren't use it any more. I need to find this again!

atuk
atuk

Wow, I have never loved the scent of citrus like the paco scent before. So I'm thinking to my self why don't people who are tired of the so common 1 million scent and still want some thing from paco rabanne go for this. I also think it is more masculine to be unisex

iTone
iTone

I remember the commercials that used to come on constantly on MTV, they basically made me want the fragrance. When I finally got to smell it, I love it. Loved the metal bottle as well. Very youthful scent!

Rubies
Rubies

I dont mind wearing it all the time,its subtle yet strong.I got it as a gift and can't wait to place an order.

It reminds me of Issey Miyake Pour Homme and CK One mixed together or at least it's in the same ball park. It's fresh, sourish citrus musky note. Green pine can be a little harsh but not bad. It could be unisex scent but it's likely to be worn by mostly men. The bottle is interesting but not fancy. My bottle now has less than 20% juice, so I store it away and out of sight because it's sad to see it low on juice. I am on a lookout for new one, but damn the price is so high.

guest_Paco
guest_Paco

Very nice and good !!! For me its masculine, not unisex. It reminds me a little bit green tea with lemon and maybe with some spices. Very fresh and bright. Recommending.

Lunohodik
Lunohodik

YEAH!
I remember this frag:)
When I was 17-18 I used to have this one too:)
This frag is all about being young:)

originaldeftom
originaldeftom

P-A-C-O! 1995: In mid 90ies fashion Rabanne launches his first unisex fragrance to commercial success. After the successful CK "One" and "Be" it was only a question of time that others followed suit. I loved the scent when I bought it in 1997 as I was young, the world was a better place and I was a young student travelling about. The scent is somewhat feminine to me and apart from the many igredients of citrus, I perceive it to smell of tulips...and I love tulips. If this scent had a colour, I'd have to be dark yellow, marigold, safrane, orange. Very happy and joyous fragrance that would please any young and agile person of a sporty intellect. Love the packaging: finally someone aware of the environment!!

Paco by Paco Rabanne 3.91 out of 5 based on 211 ratings and 28 user reviews

Paco Rabanne Paco Rabanne Pour Homme After Shave Bottle 100ml 3.4oz
Paco Rabanne Paco Rabanne Pour Homme After Shave Bottle 100ml 3.4oz
Black Xs by Paco Rabanne EDT Spray 2.7 oz Pendant for Women
Black Xs by Paco Rabanne EDT Spray 2.7 oz Pendant for Women
Black Xs L'exces by Paco Rabanne Eau de Parfum Spray 2.7 oz 4 Skull Mobile Phone Accessories for Women
Black Xs L'exces by Paco Rabanne Eau de Parfum Spray 2.7 oz Body Lotion 3.4 oz for Women
Black Xs by Paco Rabanne EDT Spray 2.7 oz Body Lotion 3.4 oz for Women
Black Xs by Paco Rabanne EDT Spray 2.7 oz Body Lotion 3.4 oz for Women
Paco Rabanne 1 Million 1.7 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
Paco Rabanne 1 Million 1.7 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
Gift Set 3.3oz
Paco Rabanne Pour Homme Coffret Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.3oz Deodorant Stick 75ml 2.2oz 2pcs
Black Xs by Paco Rabanne EDT Spray 2.7 oz for Women
Paco Rabanne by Paco Rabanne EDT Spray 6.7 oz for Men
Paco Rabanne by Paco Rabanne EDT Spray 6.7 oz for Men
Paco Rabanne One Million Intense Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Paco Rabanne One Million Intense Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Paco Rabanne One Million Dollar Eau De Toilette Spray 2014 Limited Edition 100ml 3.4oz
Paco Rabanne 1 Million 3.4 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
Paco Rabanne Pour Homme Eau de Toilette, 6.7 oz
Paco Rabanne One Million Intense Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Paco Rabanne One Million Intense Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Gift Set 3.4oz
Paco Rabanne One Million Special Travel Edition Coffret Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz Shower Gel 100ml 3.4oz 2pcs
Paco Rabanne One Million Eau De Toilette Spray 200ml 6.7oz
Paco Rabanne Deodorant by Paco Rabanne, 5.1 oz Deodorant Spray for Men
Deodorant 5.1oz
Black Xs Deodorant by Paco Rabanne, 5.1 oz Deodorant Spray for Women
Black Xs Deodorant by Paco Rabanne, 5.1 oz Deodorant Spray for Women

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Paco Rabanne Paco fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Paco Rabanne Paco, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Paco by Paco Rabanne. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Paco by Paco Rabanne represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.