Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

Paco Rabanne Pour Elle Paco Rabanne for women

Paco Rabanne Pour Elle Paco Rabanne for women
dislike

Paco Rabanne Pour Elle Paco Rabanne for women Videos
Paco Rabanne Pour Elle Paco Rabanne for women Pictures Paco Rabanne Pour Elle Paco Rabanne for women Pictures

Paco Rabanne Pour Elle by Paco Rabanne is a Floral fragrance for women. Paco Rabanne Pour Elle was launched in 2003. Paco Rabanne Pour Elle was created by Jacques Cavallier and Olivier Cresp. Top notes are freesia, pepper and mandarin orange; middle notes are jasmine and rose; base notes are amber and peach.

Freesia Pepper Mandarin Orange

Jasmine Rose

Amber Peach

Paco Rabanne Pour Elle Fragrance Reviews

sygrid29
sygrid29

got this one for only $12 at our local mall due to clearance sale. it smells floral fresh and unoffensive. its long-lasting with soft-medium sillage. just one problem, the upper cup seems to loosen and moves but it doesn't leak and the white paint is chipping off maybe because its older.

donimili
donimili

I really miss this perfume. It was very elegant and classy, the best staying power and most pleasant smell. There are other perfumes that i love, but non of them is like this one :(

Victor&Rolf
Victor&Rolf

Wow cant believe this was discontinued as my wife loves this and is does smell very sexy on her ;) Just found a seller on ebay UK selling a 30ml bottle of the Pure Parfum for only £32.00!!! I remember this selling for over a £100.00 when it was first released so am definitely going to buy a couple of bottles before it sells out.

The last bottle I bought was a 30ml EDP for around £30 so this is much better value as this definitely last a lot longer and you only need a couple of drops. Would love to see this back in production again as its very unique and I dont think many people know about this hidden gem.

Bandit
Bandit

This is soooooooooooo strong. I like it for the first few minutes, but than it stays and stays and stays. It's a very unnatural smell, chemical in a way. Florals that stay that strong for hours are the worst.

I only hold on to my small bottle, because, you know, maybe I'll change my mind. It's possible, isn't it? (I know, I won't change it that dramatically, but than.... who knows? Just kidding). And it's already very rare and I know me, after a few months I'd get curious again, think, I haven't gotten it the first time, there is some hidden magic somewhere or anything and buy a ridiculous priced bottle again.

It's a disease not a hobby being a perfumehead.

Magenta106
Magenta106

I am not a floral person. At least I didn't think I was until I found this, it has been my one and only scent for the last three years. It is floral, but in a dewey classy and elegant, not warm and heady, way. The florals stay cool while the peach, and pepper warm it up. In spite of being floral and peach, it isn't sweet, no syrup here. The scent doesn't have too much going on, allowing it to feel very honest and pure. "white flower" is the accord given to this, but let me underscore that this is not a vulgar gardenia. It is a very well balanced calm jasmine and tuberose. The silage is perfect arms length, it has presence, but does not interrupt. And it lasts, and lasts. I can smell it on my coats days after, and it still has the same perfect blend of scents. It is light enough for day due to the silage, but it easily transforms to night and sets you apart from the cheap, dirty, or powdery common perfume. In many ways it reminds me of Apres l'ondee, except that Apres fades sooo fast. I am stocked up on a few bottles, but fear for when they are no longer available. For those individuals like I was who don't get perfume, for whom most scents smell like chemicals, alcohol, candy, powder, or old ladies, this might just change your mind.

catdeluxe84
catdeluxe84

Absolutely wonderful and unique! The only floral fragrance I loved and, of course, it's discontinued...I truly enjoyed the freesia inside it.

majedaloosh
majedaloosh

if i had a girl friend .. thats will be my gift to her ..:)

vicka16
vicka16

Very elegant parfume, fresh with just enough of sweetness. Great for everday wear in spring and summer.

Małgoś
Małgoś

A super classy perfume. It does indeed smell like a full bouquet of roses, with freesia. I would say it's got a somehow old-fashioned quality to it, but of the best kind - one that I absolutely love. It's a sensual and very feminine scent.

la louve
la louve

I like it! It´s "airy & peppery & rosy". A lighter version of "oxygene" (Lanvin) for my nose...
Love from Louve

tulsi
tulsi

I love this perfume because is so elegant without being too sweet or to spicy or to green or bitter; is very well balanced, very confortable, it just dresses me. I am so sorry that it discontinued and i wish i could find it, or something similar to it.

eec
eec

Really pleasant strong perfume which lasts hours and hours. Is not sickly or sweet, smells quite expensive and is great to wear to the office and is reasonably priced, one could pay much more for something that doesn't last as well as this one. I keep going back to this perfume and have another in stock ready, my favourite perfume.

candymarie
candymarie

I agree with Sinica and some of the other favorable reviews. However, I'm not excited about this one. Pleasant enough, but kind of forgettable.

an.jorePipip
an.jorePipip

i tried to sniff on this perfume, since my colleague said it is good. Yes, it is good....it has softness which the quality my sister would love to have. Been thinking to give this for her as birthday present :)

guest_STEFFI-SPICE
guest_STEFFI-SPICE

I LOVE THIS PERFUME, IT IS KRAZY N IT REALLY DOES STAY ON FOR 10HRS N MORE, I HAVE TO HAVE THIS @ ALL TIMES THE BEST OF THE BEST, ELLE TO THE FLIPING WORLD

Sinica
Sinica

I honestly don't know why such bad reviews, in my opinion, this is a very very good fragrance. It opens up very fresh and juicy, you can feel the cold water in which you put a bouquet of blooming flowers in the morning. The water is slowly getting less and less noticeable and the blossoms start waking up from their morning sleepiness. They shine out through all the morning and the after noon, and then they are smoothly replaced by soft woods and spices which just last and last and last. A simple quality perfume which should never be discontinued and so horrifyingly dismissed.

miru
miru

i honestly smell pepper and mandarin..and a slight touch of amber in the end..i guess i`m not so peachy after all:)

Sassy1
Sassy1

I love florals and this one's right up my alley. The top is fruity and the pepper note balances it out so you're not drowned in sweetness. I'm a sucker for plum and I do pick it out along with a hint of orange. The middle smells very rosy to me but a pure refined rose, not cheap or phony.
Ok, I wore this for the whole day. The florals lasted so long, it faded before I got to any of the bottom notes.
It's an ok frag, I'd buy it on sale.

guest_Botshelo
guest_Botshelo

My cousin's ex boyfriend baught it for her a few years ago and since then i have been in love with it, it is very hard to find in South Africa though, ive requested they order it for me...i can't wait!

moonflower143
moonflower143

i bought a mini of this yesterday to give it a try...it was too floral on my skin, the kind of floral that dont blend with my body chemistry..

lilinah
lilinah

I am so shocked! I got a tiny sample tester in a larger perfume order. I decided to give it a try today. And i can't believe my nose. I actually like it! What a surprise!

On me it's a rather fruity floral (but not gourmand).

The packaging lists notes somewhat different from those above:
Italian Mandarin (is this Zagara?)
Plum
Pink Pepper
Tiare
Ylang-ylang
Amber
Vanilla
Massoïa Wood
And i smell melon (like Casaba), although it isn't listed.

It's a sunny cheerful scent, pleasantly uplifting on this cold gloomy day we're having, so typical of summer here. It isn't groundbreaking, but seems like a very good scent for day wear in spring and summer.

chocolat
chocolat

Nothing so special, at least not fot me. It is floral, reminds me of Kenneth Kole Black. I prefer fragrances that have a little more to their charactere, this is ok but doesn make me want it.

Dani-G
Dani-G

Lovely scent, great for office use, particulary in spring/summer.
And it has a remarkable staying power, more than 10 hours.
I will buy it for upcoming hot season, I think it will match perfectly for hot months here in Bulgaria fr. April till October!

woogyjones50
woogyjones50

I'm wearing this one today and looking at the notes shown here, I keep smelling my wrist and wondering what I am missing. To me, this perfume is somewhat synthetic-it doesn't smell like anything 'real' to me. I don't know if that makes sense or not but I'll give an example: The basenotes contain peach. However, on my wrist, I smell nothing but a blend of what smells to be white flowers with nothing distinctive jumping out. On my skin, this perfume smells exactly the same way now as it did when I first sprayed it on. It seems rather linear.

With that being said, however, this is not a bad perfume at all. It probably doesn't have a lot of characteristics to make itself stand out in the crowd of the many perfume choices out there. But it has incredible staying power, it is reasonably priced, and if you enjoy a fresh, floral that packs a punch (use a light hand on this one) and will be with you all day, I think that this is one to try.

sophywt
sophywt

When the first time I put it on, it reminds me of Kingdom, another fragrance by Jacques Cavallier.
The two have different characters, but I think they share a same kind of darkness and strong-minded.

guest_Zoe M
guest_Zoe M

You can think that this is a fresh and minimal perfume because of the bottle. But this is, one of the most stronger perfumes I ever tried. Perfect for stronger women. I love it when I smell it.

2007

Paco Rabanne Pour Elle by Paco Rabanne 3.41 out of 5 based on 169 ratings and 26 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Paco Rabanne Paco Rabanne Pour Elle fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Paco Rabanne Paco Rabanne Pour Elle, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Paco Rabanne Pour Elle by Paco Rabanne. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Paco Rabanne Pour Elle by Paco Rabanne represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.