Designers » N-Q » Chypre Fruity « Groups

Ultraviolet Aquatic Plastic Paco Rabanne for women

Ultraviolet Aquatic Plastic Paco Rabanne for women
dislike

Ultraviolet Aquatic Plastic Paco Rabanne for women Pictures

Ultraviolet Aquatic Plastic by Paco Rabanne is a Chypre Fruity fragrance for women. Ultraviolet Aquatic Plastic was launched in 2002. The nose behind this fragrance is Jacques Cavallier. Top notes are orange blossom and pimento; middle notes are peony and osmanthus; base notes are blackberry, musk and raspberry.

Orange Blossom Pimento

Peony Osmanthus

Blackberry Musk Raspberry

Ultraviolet Aquatic Plastic Fragrance Reviews

mirela.pirvu
mirela.pirvu

It's my best perfume ever! Unfotunately it was a limited edition :-((
I keep looking for it since 2003( I had it only once) or looking for smth like it, but no chance...

verzellina
verzellina

I'm italian, I love this perfume, I'm trying to found a perfume like this, but I have serious difficulties. I don't wear a perfume since 2009, when my first son was born. I used aquatic plastic and now no other perfumes satisfy me. Can we suggest a perfume for me?
thank

ANCA TINU
ANCA TINU

PLEASE ,HELP ME WITH THIS PERFUME,I ADORE IT AND I WAS SEARCHING FROM LONG TIME,ANYWHERE I WAS,IN sPAIN,iN GRO T TEECE,PLEASE I WANT IT TO BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:-(

guest_Elizafâ
guest_Elizafâ

Hello, my name is Elizafâ. I'm from Brazil.
I loveeee the parfum Ultracviolet Acquatic, but i don't found it to buy.
Do you have it here for me to buy?
I want it!
How can i do to buy this parfum?
Thanks,

Elizafâ

danimcneil
danimcneil

If this really does smell like plastic... I would really like to try it! But it seems to where to be found to sample.

Ultraviolet Aquatic Plastic by Paco Rabanne 3.71 out of 5 based on 8 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Aquatic Plastic fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Aquatic Plastic, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ultraviolet Aquatic Plastic by Paco Rabanne. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ultraviolet Aquatic Plastic by Paco Rabanne represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain Mitsouko Eau de Toilette Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Donna Karan DKNY Women Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Nina Ricci Les Belles de Ricci Delice d`Epices Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez For Her Hermes Eau des Merveilles Guerlain Shalimar Dior Miss Dior Cherie Issey Miyake L'eau d'Issey Dior Hypnotic Poison Chanel Allure eau de parfum Dior Dolce Vita Kenzo Kenzo Amour Carolina Herrera So Chic Limited Edition Carolina Herrera Crystal Chic Nina Ricci Nina (1987) Nina Ricci Les Belles de Ricci Amour d`Amandier Dior Pure Poison Carolina Herrera Chic