Designers » N-Q » Oriental Floral « Groups

Ultraviolet Aurore Borealis Edition Paco Rabanne for women

Ultraviolet Aurore Borealis Edition Paco Rabanne for women
dislike

Ultraviolet Aurore Borealis Edition Paco Rabanne for women Pictures

Ultraviolet Aurore Borealis Edition by Paco Rabanne is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Ultraviolet Aurore Borealis Edition was launched in 2004. Top note is pepper; middle note is osmanthus; base notes are amber and vanilla.

Pepper

Osmanthus

Amber Vanilla

Ultraviolet Aurore Borealis Edition Fragrance Reviews

solitaire
solitaire

I have got it as a gift from my bf, and wear it right now. The notes shown here are definitely not all the notes in the scent, but I cannot really distinguish what they are. The top starts with some citruses and lots of alcohol. Then the scent presents some watery quality, but at the same time I can smell some pungent (inedible?) fruit there... the end becomes softer, darker, but never warm, or sweet. I am not sure who or when can wear it, what was the target group. All in all, it is pretty mysterious to me, and I am really curious what other people think of it.
...and the reason why it's called aurora borealis is that it evaporates rapidly. very strange.

justlovethemirror
justlovethemirror

it's pretty interesting!a friend of mine owns it! it's not spectacular but it's special too.kind of magic but very discreet...

Ultraviolet Aurore Borealis Edition by Paco Rabanne 3.56 out of 5 based on 10 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Aurore Borealis Edition fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Aurore Borealis Edition, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ultraviolet Aurore Borealis Edition by Paco Rabanne. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ultraviolet Aurore Borealis Edition by Paco Rabanne represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Jesus Del Pozo Halloween Madonna Truth or Dare Aramis Tuscany Per Donna Paco Rabanne Lady Million Estée Lauder Beyond Paradise Donna Karan Donna Karan Paco Rabanne Ultrared Revlon Ciara Shakira Elixir Donna Karan DKNY Golden Delicious Bob Mackie Mackie Kim Kardashian Gold Estée Lauder Tuscany Per Donna Swarovski Aura Dolce&Gabbana The One Desire Chloe Chloe Narcisse Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom By Kilian The Lotus Flower and the King Dragon Royal Apothic Versailles Afternoon Rich Hippie Bohemian Wedding