Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity « Groups

Ultraviolet Colours of Summer Paco Rabanne for women

Ultraviolet Colours of Summer Paco Rabanne for women
dislike

Ultraviolet Colours of Summer Paco Rabanne for women Pictures Ultraviolet Colours of Summer Paco Rabanne for women Pictures

Ultraviolet Colours of Summer by Paco Rabanne is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Ultraviolet Colours of Summer was launched in 2006. Top notes are grapefruit and pink pepper; middle note is osmanthus; base notes are sandalwood and vanille.

Grapefruit Pink Pepper

Osmanthus

Sandalwood Vanille

Ultraviolet Colours of Summer Fragrance Reviews

eec
eec

A nice fragrance just like it's description is fruity and floral. My edt is approximately 4yrs old and still fine to use, it's hasn't deteriorated at all.

narada
narada

sweet and fresh i love it

PacoGirl
PacoGirl

One of the most mouthwatering perfume I ever had. Even there is no apricot in listed notes I always smell fresh apricot skin on very first minutes using Colours of Summer.

Mona11
Mona11

Nothing more perfect for summer... It has everything to bring freshness on those warm summer days... simply... PERFECT...

Russian
Russian

I did :)
It's quite nice.It really reminds me of summer days and seaside,of fresh air an spicy nights.
But I like summer pop most,they are quite the same to me.

Ultraviolet Colours of Summer by Paco Rabanne 4.05 out of 5 based on 23 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Colours of Summer fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Colours of Summer, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ultraviolet Colours of Summer by Paco Rabanne. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ultraviolet Colours of Summer by Paco Rabanne represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Paco Rabanne Ultrared Jesus Del Pozo Halloween Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Charms Lacoste Touch of Pink Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Calvin Klein Forbidden Euphoria Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Summer Pop Oriflame Volare Spring Flower Parfum Paco Rabanne Lady Million Carolina Herrera CH Garden Party Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Forever Bath and Body Works Be Enchanted Escada Pacific Paradise Bath and Body Works Secret Wonderland Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy Prada Prada Candy Bath and Body Works Dark Kiss Jeanne Arthes Love Generation Blue Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Summer Fragrance 2009 Avon Make Me Smile