Designers » N-Q » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Ultraviolet Fluoressence for Men Paco Rabanne for men

Ultraviolet Fluoressence for Men Paco Rabanne for men
dislike

Ultraviolet Fluoressence for Men by Paco Rabanne is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Ultraviolet Fluoressence for Men was launched in 2005. Top notes are star anise and mint; middle notes are coriander and grapefruit; base notes are oakmoss and amber.

Star Anise Mint

Coriander Grapefruit

Oakmoss Amber

Ultraviolet Fluoressence for Men Fragrance Reviews

liav24
liav24

WHERE CAN I FIND THIS PERFECT PERFUME?

iconoclast
iconoclast

I really like this! I reckon it's the best of the Ultraviolet Men flankers (although UV Liquid Crystal runs it very close - and they are sufficiently different to have both in a collection). Bright & strangely clear scent, almost glassy in fact. There is also a citrusy-watery vibe to the very end that I think is highly modern and inspired. The grapefruit and mint stand out most here and I really 'get' the clever name 'Fluoressence' as I feel its smell actually seems to 'shine' off me rather than sparkle. I find it uplifting, cool & casual and perfect for a warm/hot summer. Love the bottle too, although shockingly some of the paint on the plastic lid and glass bottle has peeled away in places. Lasts well for a lightish scent - 4-5 hrs on me. One of the best summer fragrances I've ever come across and it's incredible (and a shame) to think that it's only a limited edition. Highly recommended should you come across it.

Sultan
Sultan

it was one of the presents on my birthday (don't remember the year 05 or 06) at the beginning I was surprised that my friend gave it to me because I didn't like Ultraviolet at all, but when I tried it on my skin I changed my mind. I was completely different. It was clear and strange. may be because of oakmoss and mint. Fluoressence was a limited edition of P.Rabbane range of Ultra's.

Ultraviolet Fluoressence for Men by Paco Rabanne 3.89 out of 5 based on 9 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Fluoressence for Men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Fluoressence for Men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ultraviolet Fluoressence for Men by Paco Rabanne. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ultraviolet Fluoressence for Men by Paco Rabanne represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Liquid Crystal Man Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Liquid Metal for Men Burberry Touch for Men Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Man Summer Pop Chanel Allure Pour Homme Paco Rabanne Ultrared Men Diesel Plus Plus Masculine Dior Fahrenheit 32 Thierry Mugler Ice*Men DSQUARED² He Wood Rocky Mountain Wood Juicy Couture Dirty English for Men Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Man Colours of Summer Burberry Burberry Brit for Men Cartier Roadster Sport Joop! Joop! Go Bvlgari Bvlgari Extreme Gucci Gucci Pour Homme II Thierry Mugler A*Men Sunessence Edition Orage d`Ete Jacomo Jacomo for Men