Designers » N-Q » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Ultraviolet Liquid Metal for Woman Paco Rabanne for women

Ultraviolet Liquid Metal for Woman Paco Rabanne for women
dislike

Ultraviolet Liquid Metal for Woman by Paco Rabanne is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Ultraviolet Liquid Metal for Woman was launched in 2004. The fragrance features spicy notes, floral notes and white musk.

Spicy Notes Floral Notes White Musk

Aqua Allegoria Lemon Fresca

Ultraviolet Liquid Metal for Woman Fragrance Reviews

lm431
lm431

I really did like the case this came in, very different.

I don't like any other scents in this category as yet, but I quite liked this one.

It did receive a few what are you wearing comments. Not sure if good or bad.

My affair with UV liquid metal came to an abrupt end, as my bottle was stolen from my suitcase by baggage handlers in LAX aiport.

Russian
Russian

Who doesn't know this design of the bottle?I think everyone.
Though the design and the name are similar,I don't find any resemblance to the original Ultraviolet or the Summer Pop.All these are very different.
It is really musky,it's of course heavier than the others.So,for the ones that love the original Ultraviolet,my advice is not to buy it.
But,it's a very lasting and calming fragrance.

Ultraviolet Liquid Metal for Woman by Paco Rabanne 3.25 out of 5 based on 14 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Liquid Metal for Woman fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Liquid Metal for Woman, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ultraviolet Liquid Metal for Woman by Paco Rabanne. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ultraviolet Liquid Metal for Woman by Paco Rabanne represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Bvlgari BLV Sonia Rykiel Rykiel Woman Lolita Lempicka Midnight Couture Black Eau de Minuit CoSTUME NATIONAL 21 Annick Goutal Ambre Fétiche Agent Provocateur Strip Cacharel LouLou Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Liquid Metal for Men Jean Paul Gaultier Gaultier 2 Eau d`Amour Fifi Chachnil Fifi Chachnil Diptyque 34 boulevard Saint Germain Burberry Burberry Brit Red Lancome O Oui! Agent Provocateur L'Agent Guerlain Tonka Imperiale Cacharel Noa Bvlgari BLV Notte Pour Femme Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Liquid Crystal Woman