Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity « Groups

Ultraviolet Summer Pop Paco Rabanne for women
dislike

yellow floral
Ultraviolet Summer Pop Paco Rabanne for women Videos
Ultraviolet Summer Pop Paco Rabanne for women Pictures Ultraviolet Summer Pop Paco Rabanne for women Pictures

Ultraviolet Summer Pop is a limited edition of Paco Rabanne’s perfume, created to mesmerize with the passion of its seductive notes. The fragrance is a mixture of the spirit of Pop-Art and Paco Rabanne’s classic. It is sparkling and inspired by the energy of colours of the Pop Art movement. It was introduced in 2007 and belongs to the floral-fruity group of perfumes, with the top notes of pink pepper and pink grapefruit. The heart encompasses osmanthus and coral flower, while the base includes sandalwood and warm, gentle vanilla. The oval bottle carries the colours of mandarin and raspberry. If we put pink glasses on, we will fall in love at first sight. It is available in 80 ml bottle.

Pink Pepper Pink Grapefruit

Apricot Sunflower Osmanthus

Sandalwood Vanilla

Ultraviolet Summer Pop Fragrance Reviews

Dollycat
Dollycat

Really love this one! It´s a sharp, crisp and a bit masculine scent with a little bit of sweetness. It lasts a long time on your skin. I like this one better than ultra violet. It´s a pity that this one is a limited edition which has been discontinued because i definitely want an other bottle!

DiBonD
DiBonD

It's too fruity and too sweet it doesn't smell fresh at all.

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

That thing is nothing more or less but grapefruit juice spiced with pink peppercorns.
There is hardly any fruitiness to the fragrance; it shouldn't be considered floral fruity fragrance but a typical floral green - it is green all the way from beginning till dry down without ANY sweetness whatsoever, it is tangy and as green as violet leaves note.
It also strongly reminds me of Louis Feraud minus sweetness.
Summer Pop would not make a good fragrance for winter months but during hot summer days, it will fill your spirit with happiness and joy.
Zesty, a little bitter (like grapefruit peel) and tangy - these are the only words that come to my mind when I'm wearing Summer Pop.
Perfect winner for summer but a total loser for winter :-)
I forgot to add that it would also make a great unisex fragrance!

natalie.borisenko1
natalie.borisenko1

I have one for sale on ebay.Dont like it,too sweet and something very annooying comes through it.Cannot describe but the smell makes me sick.Cannot wear it!
No,no for me.

olialia
olialia

Best of Pacco Rabanne. Shouldn't be limited!!!

perfume rocks
perfume rocks

Guys where can i buy this i have searched every where please let me know if anyone has a clue, this is the best scent ever seriously i love it so fresh and fruity i used my bottle up thinking no problem ill get more when i run out but it is no where to be found..i am bummed out!!!

guest_me
guest_me

I love "Ultraviolet Summer Pop"
I need it so much

barbiot35
barbiot35

So much fruity! Has no floral side IMO...For fruity lovers, that's a good choice cause it's full of many fruit scents moreover pink grapefruit and apricot.-but doesn't fit my tender floral style-

brickbird
brickbird

It is eatable. Njammm. Very bright and colorful fragrance. It is a truly floral-fruity one. It smells exactly as it looks like.
Sweet and a bit sour :)

guest_Zoe M
guest_Zoe M

It's too sweet and fruity

2007

Ultraviolet Summer Pop by Paco Rabanne 4.06 out of 5 based on 34 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Summer Pop fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Summer Pop, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ultraviolet Summer Pop by Paco Rabanne. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ultraviolet Summer Pop by Paco Rabanne represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Paco Rabanne Ultrared Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Shine Nina Ricci Les Belles de Ricci Cherry Fantasy Nina Ricci Nina Calvin Klein CK IN2U for Her Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Bliss Ghost Ghost Deep Night Calvin Klein CK One Shock For Her Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Dream Jean Paul Gaultier Ma Dame Estée Lauder Beyond Paradise Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Hugo Boss Pure Purple Ghost Ghost Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Hugo Boss Deep Red Chopard Happy Spirit Calvin Klein Forbidden Euphoria