Designers » N-Q » Woody Chypre « Groups

XS Extreme Paco Rabanne for men
dislike

leather
XS Extreme Paco Rabanne for men Pictures

XS Extreme by Paco Rabanne is a Woody Chypre fragrance for men. XS Extreme was launched in 2000. XS Extreme was created by Rosendo Mateu and Gerard Anthony. Top notes are petitgrain, mint and bergamot; middle notes are juniper, watermelon, rose and brazilian rosewood; base notes are leather, musk, oakmoss and cedar.

Petitgrain Mint Bergamot

Juniper Watermelon Rose Brazilian Rosewood

Leather Musk Oakmoss Cedar

XS Extreme Fragrance Reviews

dad hash
dad hash

My best friend gave it to me yesterday a 5oml of this as gift cus he came from Norway after some time! This one is a bit close to D & G Pour Homme with more longevity but i feel it is more for the younger crowed, which might be some where in their 20s....any way i am trying to play with it some how!....good

gesch
gesch

I actually quite like it. It's young and playful, without the querkiness some of the mid-twenties aimed frags have.
The mint, juniper and rosewood are quite the main focus, keeping it fresh and slightly tart, whereas the rose is a tiny element for even out.
The base is a well rounded deep but not dark leather-cedar.

I don't know the other ones, but I think if one doesn't feel comfortable in those deep sweet orientals and neither those sporty aquatic frags from adidas &co I'd recommend a try.
I'd like to smell it on a guy, I tested it on me, and to wear it myself it's a tad too masculine...

XS double perfumes were my loved ones for years.so I expected XS extremes(both for men & women) be be extraordinary.
I was wrong,as there's nothing in common between these two except mint.
but I should confess XS extreme is more playful than the original one.it opens with sharp and cool scents and becoming a bit spicier and then more bitter.
using watermelon in the cologne was a clever idea which couldn't survive the fragrance.so I kept my attachment to original XS and then I discovered BLACK XS and I forget all!

XS Extreme by Paco Rabanne 3.66 out of 5 based on 30 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Paco Rabanne XS Extreme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Paco Rabanne XS Extreme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify XS Extreme by Paco Rabanne. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of XS Extreme by Paco Rabanne represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Paco Rabanne XS Paco Rabanne Black XS Givenchy Pi Yves Saint Laurent Jazz Bvlgari Bvlgari Extreme Hugo Boss Hugo Carolina Herrera Herrera For Men Bvlgari Black Christian Dior Fahrenheit 32 Lancome Hypnôse Homme Ralph Lauren Polo Black Moschino Uomo? Chanel Egoiste Platinum Gucci Envy for Men Calvin Klein Eternity Carolina Herrera 212 Men Chanel Antaeus Chanel Egoiste Ralph Lauren Polo Blue Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin