Designers » N-Q » Oriental Spicy « Groups

XS Extreme Girl Paco Rabanne for women
dislike

tobacco
cinnamon
XS Extreme Girl Paco Rabanne for women Pictures XS Extreme Girl Paco Rabanne for women Pictures

XS Extreme Girl is the real fragrant explosive for the curious and radiant girls . This wild and sensible mix includes fresh almonds and pistachios, mandarin and red fruits at the top; cinnamon and saffron give it a dangerous spiciness, while the wooden base features sequoia resin and red cedar that set your skin on flame.

Launched in 2001. in cooperation with the perfumer Emilie (Bevierre) Coppermann and Mark Buxton. Limited edition.

Almond Mandarin Orange Red Berries Pistachio

Honey Cinnamon Tobacco Saffron

Leather Ginger Juniper

Very Irresistible Poesie d’un Parfum d’Hiver

XS Extreme Girl Fragrance Reviews

warlockss
warlockss

any of you gals think this could be unisex ? seems like it could be a great male scent aswell going by the tobacco and cinnamon notes .
i almost cant believe its not a male scent or at least unisex . feel like getting a bottle and discarding the packaging LOL

614kristaaa
614kristaaa

Hot damn! This is a bang of a frag; sweet, fresh, spicy, and just plain sexy! I can't stop smelling myself when I have this on. The balance of sweetness and spiciness is damn near perfect.

Unfortunately for me, I discovered it far too late (it's now discontinued). I received a sample in a swap and I knew I had to have it. Lucky for me, the same sweet member sold me an extra bottle for a good price. I can't understand why they would discontinue such an amazing creation.

curvealert
curvealert

Yum! I've been looking for a good substitute for Black Angel, an exorbitantly expensive scent designed by Mark Buxton. Turns out he created something similar a decade earlier.

I managed to find an old tester bottle of this for a song *looks smug* and it's hard to tell the difference, except perhaps for the longevity.

This manages to touch so many bases: fruity, soft, spicy, sweet and yes, sexy. I think men will love this one for its sweet/spicy combination, and I think that men could also wear it. On me the ginger and cinnamon are most prominent, but the tobacco and leather notes make an appearance after half an hour.

I suspect , because it's an EDT, that this one will fare better and last longer on the skin in summer evenings. At the moment, it's a bit thin for winter nights, but great in the daytime. If you can find it, this is the spicy scent that works in the summer that you might be looking for. Or Black Angel if you can afford it!

Edit: having sampled Feminite du Bois, I think they are very similar and it would make a great substitute for XS Extreme Girl if you can't find it. Feminite du Bois is not as sweet but just as spicy.

busik
busik

Pepper, ginger, spices and sweetness ... dry, not some leather, tobacco, did not. At +35 sits perfectly, 5-6 sprays, never choke. A very worthy!

lizzie81
lizzie81

With this scent I don't get the top notes at all....on me it goes straight to tobacco and cinnamon and that's how it stays pretty much til the end of time! lol. Seriously though this has some amazing staying power so a little bit goes a long way god knows how i'm going to get through the whole bottle! This to me is like pipe tobacco(which I love). I went off this for a long time as I over did it one day and was nearly suffocated, so please be careful with this beast! Very unusual, not sweet, not a casual 'nice' scent. This one makes a statement. It's not particularly feminine and could easily be worn by a man. In fact I think it would smell amazing on a guy! Love it but not an everydayer and I think it might be unbearable in really hot or humid weather. I think this is no longer in production which is a shame but I can see that it wouldn't have mass appeal unfortunately. I'm wondering how close this is to Kenzo's L'elephant as i'd love to try that??

lisa.m.kasper
lisa.m.kasper

Dry. Leather. Dry. Cinnamon. Dry. Tobacco. Did I say "Dry"? mmmmK.

Normally, I'd be okay with this combo. However, So far, this has not grown on me. I also feel like it disappears pretty quick. But my nose does that a lot, so it might not be that the perfume has no sillage or longevity.

I dunno. You would have to be a hardcore leather/tobacco enthusiast. It IS very oriental in the "opium" musky neighborhood. But just cuz you like Opium doesn't mean you'll like this.

Try before you buy. I don't think it was worth what I paid for it. Not seeing when I'll use this.

naheed
naheed

Oh goodness, what a gorgeous scent!!

XS Extreme girl screams poise and confidence since first spritz. How beautifully it begins and then starts to settle. Leather has been done with great fineness and blended with cinnamon, honey in the top. The sweetness of honey and spicy touch of cinnamon doesn't fade as it settles and becomes nutty instead. There's just a light hint of tobacco which smells like when tobacco dust is rubbed in hand and then it exudes light aroma of the dust. Honey gets a little just a little lighter in the dry-down, however, spicy cinnamon is the one that runs the show till the end.On the whole this fragrance is like a sweet and spicy incense. I am blown away and am just craving for a big bottle of it now.

Spicy and wonderful and the lasting power is just amazing.

dianthus
dianthus

Thanks to Moly and her sample I am trying it since last 24 hours:). It is very longlasting and powerful, after night out, hot day, hot evening and few washings of myself ;) it is still on me, noticeable when body temperature is growing. Great for those who have very perfume imbibing skin.

Scent for me is sweet and oriental, deep and warm. Two most dominating notes are cinnamon and honey. After little sharp berry-citrus sweet beggining it settles down for long as sweet cinnamon. Perfectly balanced and unique.
Very reccomended as new expirience ,maybe great discovery and longer relationship for some elected :)

I' not sure whether I really like this perfume or not,but I'm so sure that it's different.
just after 2 minutes of applying it turns to be pure cinnamon,which is pleasant.putting honey was an innovative idea,as without it,it would be too spicy for my nose.pistachio is not creamy here,like it was in Omnia green.it's deep and spicy.
I'm not a fan of spicy perfumes,but I'm sure spicy fans would adore this one.

puppynose
puppynose

It just makes me happy smelling it- uplifting soothing smooth, with depth but not heavy, not hot in it's spiciness, not overtly spicy,- unique. One of a kind. It's all been said- a little bit of heaven! I'm so grateful to have been able to put away a couple for later- I treasure it and am saddened by it's near extinction.Some resemblance to the lovely and long discontinued Theorama. On me and to my nose and my spirit, this comes closer than any other fragrance to the same "vibe" essence, texture, flavor- of my most beloved (and also nearly extinct) Balenciaga Pour Homme which is not to be confused with any other Balenciage men's fragrances- not even close. Theorema bears much more of a dirrect olfactory resemblance than Balenciaga does to Extreme Girl.

Totally agree with you Vendetta! This perfume IS HEAVEN!!

vendetta
vendetta

I finally got it today and all I can say is I'm really glad about buying it unsniffed.

It's very spicy and smokey, like a sweeter and - at least for me - more wearable version of YSL Opium. Every now and then some fruit peeks playfully through the thick sweet smoke, just to vanish again quickly.

I'm in cinnamon-honey-sweet-pipe-tobacco-heaven. If it exists. Right now I'm sure it does.

miZZpuRRfect
miZZpuRRfect

hmmm i was really curious about this one ! i love cinnamon and sweet berries, honey, almond, leather and all notes listed here but by trying my sample the cinnomon is way overhelming on me. i can t enjoy the beauty of the other notes. too spicy :( someone mentoined it has saffron in it... sadly i couldn t detect any. at least it's not listed though.
pitty, but this is not for me, glad i didn t buy a bottle right away.
this scent reminds me very mutch to 1 Million for men but even this male fragrance is sweeter and more balanced than this one.
xs extreme girl is way too masculine for my taste.

So in my opinion, this is the REAL 'Lady Million'!
HAHAHA!!

LIN
LIN

I liked this one very much at first, but now i find it too strong, sweet and spicy for me..too much cinnamon... this perfume is not girly at all and not floral but oriental to my nose.

Solvita
Solvita

Many thanks to dear sky76sky for a sample of this perfume!!!Finally I have tested it!!!The perfume is strong,not floral at all,I would say- oriental spicy.I find a lot of ginger and cinnamon in it.Very unusual.I like it very much!

Dark Curls

thanks for your input Action. Well, I am very happy I ordered a bottle then. I am intrigued because I love ginger, pistachio [though I have never smelled in a fragrance], cinnamon, and almond! Can't wait to smell it! PS- how very kind of you to share a sample of Gucci Accent, as you love it so much. :)

Hi Dark Curls,
I have seen nothing like this before..It is like the upgrade on Gucci Accenti. Accenti is a very alluring fragrance, this one has even an extra dimension, extra depth and warmth...
Since a few weeks my signature, I was not expecting to meet my signature anymore...
Love,

Dark Curls

Everyone, is this at all similar to the original X/S from the 90's? I love that one but I am also contemplating this one...

Miss Guerlain
Miss Guerlain

If anyone knows where to get in (europe or posting to europe) PLMK ! I checked ebay, but there's only the mens version. :/

whatdanoseknows
whatdanoseknows

I love spicy numbers; Five O`Clock Au Ging. Spellbound, org.indecence. This one to me out does them all. Yes cinnimon! but more... and all in perfect balance against my skin. honey to calm, tobacco and leather for an refined edge. nutty, saffron delicacy in the background. the top-mid notes are pretty loud, have a great presence and last for a long time as mentioned. the very end notes however linger to become quite cozy.
The add and box don't do anything for the perfume; disco bar theme, although plausible doesn't comply with the quality of this perfume. Bottle is really very nice when in hand. My humble guess would be that this one becomes the next Indecence but even harder to find.

vertigo
vertigo

Very similar to TIME TO PLAY WOMEN by Bruno Banani, just more refined and smells more expensive.
All about cinnamon!
The notes they have in common are mandarin orange and cinnamon.
Also similar to FIVE O'CLOCK AU GINGEMBRE by Serge Lutens.

sjanira
sjanira

Funny because I get all the spices listed but at the very first spray. Lots of ginger and cinnamon with hints of cherry at the beginning and the mild nutty pistachio that follows. This is a unique fragrance and one that really surprised me for being so different. It's sweet and has lots of strong spicy notes but tamed thanks to the sweet almond and the soothing scent of honey. I don't like the tobacco note in perfumes much but in this one it works perfectly. I only get small hints of tobacco and leather and more of the spicy and sweet notes which is a good thing for me. It's a sophisticated sweet I think, a dynamic scent that awakens the senses. Deep, interesting and very mysterious. Like a bag of goodies, you don't know what's gonna come out next. Like those red hard candies that are sweet and spicy. Has anyone tried those? that's what I thought of when I sniffed my wrist. Full of surprises, a must for anyone looking for a sweet spicy leathery perfume that's unlike anything else out there.

markRep
markRep

At first my skin chemistry kind of blasts me with the cinnamon and ginger in a few minutes that subsides into rich nutty honey with deep well balanced spices. saffron is there and in a while I get tobacco and a tiny bit of leather. the rest of the notes do not show on me. I love this one. It has a true extreme nature and longevity that makes me want to give away my black XS due to it's pink nature. Oh thank you for this swap! I new I would love this.
Really don't see how this could be categorized as just floral? I think they mixed up with the reg XS which is a pure floral

Adriana_87
Adriana_87

First of all,this is not a floral frag.I thought i would love it but after wearing it on my hand today i found out that it doesnt work on me.I dont find it creamy and sweet,but very spicey and kinda sharp with something sour.It has a lot of cinnamon thats the only thing i liked about it..

Zaleska
Zaleska

Much better than Black XS for Her. Black XS has a masculine edge that I definitely don't like at all.
Extreme Girl is delicate, sweet, creamy.

EDIT:
To Adriana_87
Sorry, dear, I couldn't send the vial I promised you. But I'm glad you tested it. OK! :D

ANOTHER EDIT:
I put it on my skin again and noticed the "sour" smell that Adriana mentioned. And the same masculine edge I don't like in Black XS. Sigh.

rebella
rebella

Yes, this I like. There is an ice cream I really like, mascarpone with forrest berry ripple and sprinkled with pistachio. This delicate and pretty perfume remind me of that ice cream. But, it is so much more than just a pretty, girly ice cream fragrance. It is as mentioned before very longlasting and after a while there is like the ice cream also being sprinkled with some kind of liqeur. I am so close to remember wich one, but it´s escape me all the time! I don´t think the name is that good, it isn´t girly and it isn´t small... it´s rather full-bodied, alluring and seductive without being to much. More of an golden brown big sexy mama with the curves all wrapped up in a tight leather corset.

Put this on your must try-list, pronto!

Boggi
Boggi

First about the name; Extreme girl? It is not girly at all. It is extreme though. I dabbed at little at my neck and wrists this morning about 10 ours ago, and it is still very present.
Sandrina is describing the fragrance very precisely.
Too me this is a playful fragrance, amusing to smell through the day, but at the same time the smell is very solid.
Sweet, nutty, classic.
Extremely longwearing! Could stay with you for 20 hours or more.

sandrina_bambina
sandrina_bambina

Extreme Girl is very specific scent, spicy and quite animalistic. It opens with notes of red fruits mixed with bitter almonds, and all spices has perfect balans. Honey is presented all the time, just giving the deepness and sweetness to the scent, with hot cinnamon and leather accord at the end. Very dynamic and long lasting. I would say that Extreme Girl is really extreme, it seduce with some kind of wild perversity.

XS Extreme Girl by Paco Rabanne 4.02 out of 5 based on 102 ratings and 29 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Paco Rabanne XS Extreme Girl fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Paco Rabanne XS Extreme Girl, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify XS Extreme Girl by Paco Rabanne. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of XS Extreme Girl by Paco Rabanne represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.