Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

XS Pour Elle Paco Rabanne for women
dislike

yellow floral
XS Pour Elle Paco Rabanne for women Videos
XS Pour Elle Paco Rabanne for women Pictures XS Pour Elle Paco Rabanne for women Pictures XS Pour Elle Paco Rabanne for women Pictures

XS Pour Elle by Paco Rabanne is a Floral fragrance for women. XS Pour Elle was launched in 1994. The nose behind this fragrance is Gerard Anthony. Top notes are peony, mandarin orange and water jasmine; middle notes are amber, freesia and neroli; base notes are sandalwood, musk and ylang-ylang.

Peony Mandarin Orange Water Jasmine

Amber Freesia Neroli

Sandalwood Musk Ylang-Ylang

Liz Claiborne
Lady Million Eau My Gold!
Acqua di Gio

XS Pour Elle Fragrance Reviews

sublimelover69
sublimelover69

There is plenty of it available on Ebay UK,i just got some,cant wait to revel in it!Thank you everyone for your wonderful review! <3

Lovely! very fresh flowers, amber and soft sandalwood. Superfeminine. After 1 hour I start to think - Kenzo Summer - not copys - but alot alike. Same fresh flowernotes. Same summerfeeling!

Underbar! Fräscha blommor, amber och mjuk sandelträ. Superkvinnlig. Efter en timme börjar jag tänka - Kenzo Summer - inte kopior men de liknar varann. Samma fräscha blomnoter. Samma sommarkänsla!

Bebe70
Bebe70

You know something?
They always discontinue the best perfumes as if they do it on purpose!

pelin kırlıkova
pelin kırlıkova

i like it so much...ı used xs pour elle for years but ı can't find it now.ı'm so sorry...ı missed it so much.ı want to have it is anybody know how can ı find it?

amberdawn
amberdawn

I was so in love with this fragrance in the late 90s.Felt very positive, optimistic and confident using it.Unforgettable. I miss it!

psloves
psloves

Oldie but a goodie. This was my signature fragrance back at high school in the 90's... The years may have passed and its been discontinued, but I would still wear it for daytime.

PLUMPIE
PLUMPIE

On me this smelled like pledge or pine-o'cleen. Don't let this put you off sometimes citrus'y clean florals and I just don't get along..

Buckshot
Buckshot

Used this perfume years ago, and didn't expect too much from it as at the time it sold much cheaper than other popular brands; however I can truly say that it was surprisingly very nice. Sadly this perfume is under rated, could it have something to do with it packaging as the bottle gives the impression that its for males and is not very attractive.

9-na
9-na

I was a student, I was in love... with XS. There's something about it as a whole that made me feel happy and hopelessly young too. And those tiny astrology-related signs on the top of metallish-looking part of the bigger bottle, the second one I had and threw into trash by mistake... they were lovely, even though I didn't and don't believe in astrology. It makes me a bit sad that the scent is discontinued, but I don't want it to return to me, even if it comes back and sells, because I love it the way it is, as a memory only. A good, scenty, no-longer-with-me-here-and-now, wonderful memory.

martabeds
martabeds

I would kill for bottle of XS Pour Elle;)...love it, unfortunately it's been discontinued:(...

Please can anyone recommend to me a fragrance that smells like/ or very similar to XS Pour Elle???

I liked this fragrance a lot when I was younger.
More light rather intensive fragrance, but with a strong sillage. Maybe the leading notes are the neroli note and the jasmine note.
The fragrance in the yellow package was really impressive, but I can't say the same about the fragrance in the golden package.

jo.mrsc
jo.mrsc

contact@pacorabanne.com
Thank you for your message and for your interest in Paco Rabanne.

We are sorry to inform you that the fragrance XS POUR ELLE has been discontinued and all our stocks are fully exhausted.

We are truly sorry for the inconvenience and please note that your request has been forwarded to the relevant department.
Sincerely,

Eva
Paco Rabanne
---------------------------------------
I know it has been discontinued for some years now, I am calling for it to be back in production. There are thousands of us out here that want the XS Pour Elle. There is not another perfume like it.
Jo xx

---------------------------------------------
HELP guys, if enough of us start requesting they produce it again, they might take notice. The mail is up there, spread the word !!!!!!

Love : XS Pour Elle

sundaygirl34
sundaygirl34

OMG I absolutely loved this perfume back in the 90's! it was so lovely!! Unfortunately I can't seem to find it anymore :(

tschiepchen
tschiepchen

XS Pour Elle opens with mandarin, peony and jasmin.
The heart notes are neroli, freesia and amber.
The base was constructed around ylang-ylang, sandalwood and musk.
The main accord is clearly ylang-ylang with neroli and peony being intense as well.
The mandarin adds some freshness to the composition and prevents XS Pour Elle from being too overwhelmingly floral.
A hint of sandalwood adds something special to the perfume while the soft amber enhances the scent with a mild sweetness.
All in all this is a well done floral fragrance.
It is sunny, yellow, flowery, soft and a little bit sweet and warm.
XS Pour Elle lasts around 5 hours on my skin and projects with average strength.

Thanks, hugs and kisses to ♫ Juliette has a gun ♫ for a full (tester) bottle!

pickledtink
pickledtink

Wow! I came across an old packet sample of this which must have been lurking forgotten for 7 years. The colour appears to have darkened and some of the top note has gone but from first sniff on my skin I loved it. A gorgeous uplifting swirl of the Peony and Jasmine.

Usually I find florals mainly just too sweet for me but this opening made me sit up and regret I'd never tried this. It's delicious. Freesia came in very fast then softened down to the Amber with just an elusive hint of the Neroli plus something else, a little spice in the bridge, maybe coriander.
the ylang ylang and Musk are dominating now 2 hours in but this is holding well and I expect the Sandalwood to become more apparent later. Although I'm off out tonight and felt I needed a Floral Oriental for some attention I'm just going to reapply this. It's got POW factor with no cloying sweetness and that smooth transition through the notes which only the truly skilled nose can achieve. So I fall in love with a discontinued fragrance which I now must hunt down. Typical....

benka
benka

im from belgium,for a years i'm looking for this fragrance,is it somebody who knows where can i buy it?
please let me know,it is just one scent i really love.

ecerusen
ecerusen

it was my childhood fragrance with dkny,
it smells exciting and the sillage of this perfume doesnt leave you halfway.

rheea oana
rheea oana

I finally have it! It's mine! MY PRECIOUS!!!!And the scent is great, just as I remembered it! Floral clean! Superb!

puppynose
puppynose

Because I have so adored some other of Rabanne's scets, I went out on a limb even though I usually don't tolerate fresia- even the aroma of the actual fresh living flower gets to me. But, sometimes the "fresia" note is well buried faint or different enough from fresia that it doesn't bother me. But, for me this is not a good match. It's indeed fresh, a bit tart, clean and fairly feminine, not girly but clean and ladylike enough to be appropriate for a young girl. The fresia citrus and peony all add to the slightly sharp fresh aspect of the scent. It softens halfway down to the end and becomes less biting but still summery or springtime scent. Nicely done if you like that type of fragrance, which is usually not my thing. Back it goes-thankfully seller allows returns!

onebadbaby
onebadbaby

Such a shame this is discontinued- it was a very versatile day or night fragrance, feminine but not girly, and all round good egg.

Thank the Perfume Gods that I did not let Paco Rabanne pour homme turn me off this House completely. I would have missed many wonderful scents, especially this one. I just dabed the cap from a mini on my hand and already I am in LOVE...

XS pour elle begins with a natural beauty that reminds me of a woman who knows she is gorgeous, both inside and out, but does not call attention to it (other than through her graceful movements and lively demeanor). Bright, sunny sweet mandarin charms you, as sensual jasmine intruiges and creamy/spicy peony comforts. Mmmm!! Her heart is rich and warm (amber) with soft scents of heavenly orange blossoms and silky freesia. What a gal! Deep in her core, she is strong and regal (sandalwood), a bit wild (musk) and exotic (ylang ylang). I love how the Nose (Gerard Anthony) added flowers to each level of this fragrance, and put a heavier basenote (amber resin) in the heart, simply stunning! Why was this discontinued?? It may be "mainstream" and all that, but it is really quite wonderful. Feminine, but not overly "girly". She has all the charm and vitality of youth and enough worldly experience to know what she wants...and to revel in it!

Sillage: above avearage
Longevity: quite good
Overall: 4.25/5

Hubba, hubba!

;)

imoore
imoore

The Bronze boxed is a jasmine delight flower power heaven!!!

I do not know the yellow boxed one though, but I guess not only the colour of the box is the difference but the actual perfume as well.

romrom
romrom

I really miss XS it smells so nice , great for day or weekend. I love the peony and amber, the soft musk and sandalwood at the end, just a lovely scent .

guest_amy
guest_amy

hello, I'm french.. my english is bad but Chimamanda or smbdyelse could tell me were i can find this fragance (Spain, Italy, Andorra, Belgium USA or a web site) it's horrible! I'm 27 and XS pour elle is a great love story.
I'm sad and I see that U too!
Thanks a lot

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

I used to like this one in the 90's, but its pretty unmemorable as a smell. If you want to smell something like this, Armani makes about a hundred similar types. It's youthful and clean but unremarkable. I always felt sexy wearing it, but then who doesn't at 24?
I'll add that I recently picked up a one and only bottle at a little pharmacy and it's nice but my tastes have really changed since I last wore it. It's a fresh. clean and breezy aquatic floral good for summer hols or daytime.

Dark Curls
Dark Curls

I have to agree with Auguszta: I have nostalgic relationship with this fragrance. for me, I am 28 & have fond memories of my mom wearing this (and Yves St Laurent Champagne) in the 90's and I love it! She used to give me her almost empty bottles once bought her replacements & I was so over-joyed to get them! She bought me a bottle of XS a few years ago & I absolutely adore this scent! It's an oldie but goodie :) I think it smells very sexy and feminine. This scent embodies a pleasantly warm spring or summer day.

Philyra
Philyra

I have just realised it's discontinued, which it's kind of sad because I liked it, but wouldn't call it a tragedy either. Yes it was fresh & clean, but not very original. Within this same group of florals, I have tried far better perfumes than this, so I guess I'm not surprised it's gone. I think I was dissapointed because it seemed to be a bit similar to the male version.

nesca1502
nesca1502

I had this fragrance a few years back and I really loved it. The amber base note combines perfectly with the floral top notes, plus the musk gives it a very sensual touch.

I think this is one of the sexiest fragrances I've ever worn, plus it is elegant too. A perfect fragrance for a romantic date, it is a shame that this is difficult to find this days.

Definitely one of my favourites.

CHIMAMANDA
CHIMAMANDA

BOUGHT MINE FROM PARIS LAST MONTH; A NICE LIGHT AND FRESH SCENT BUT DOESN'T LAST LONG ( TO ME)

Auguszta
Auguszta

I wore this in my early twenties and had pleasant memories of it, so last summer, when I heard it was being discontinued, I tracked down and ordered a bottle of this long-time-no-see scent for nostalgic reasons (it wasn't easy!). In the meantime, however, my taste has changed -no wonder, it's been 15 years- and I knew when I first smelled my new acquisition that I wasn't ever going to wear this again. I swapped it for sthg else. But I will forever associate this smell with my youth and cherish the memory. And I highly recommend it to the budding young ladies of today as a pretty and sophisticated alternative to those trendy, syrupy candyfloss scents!

barbiot35
barbiot35

Such a pheromone!... And XS is the most feminine and seductive fragrance in my fresh top 5 list!...

ruxxy

and now i finally have it!!it is slightly sour, but that's what makes it wearable not only at a classy party, but also at the gym class(although it is a pity to waste its personality at the gym)

I'm agree with ruxxy.it's a very clean scent.always one of my favorites.simple and chic.you can use it in every occasion in all seasons.

Luciana
Luciana

Excelente fragancia!!! sin duda una de las mejores que he tenido

ruxxy

i would kill for a bottle of XS pour elle! i'm kidding, of course, but it is such a shame that it's been discontinued and i haven't grabbed it in time:(! i like it so much because it's a clean, relaxed scent, yet doesn't smell at all like freshly-washed linen. among these notes, it has a hint of mint, which makes it soft and special, very different, trust me! oh i want to have it so badly!

feyza
feyza

It is a very nice scent for spring and summer.light,innocent and comes back sometimes,remembers itself..

XS Pour Elle by Paco Rabanne 3.87 out of 5 based on 215 ratings and 36 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Paco Rabanne XS Pour Elle fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Paco Rabanne XS Pour Elle, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify XS Pour Elle by Paco Rabanne. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of XS Pour Elle by Paco Rabanne represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.