Designers » N-Q » Aromatic « Groups

XS Pour Homme Sensual Summer Paco Rabanne for men

XS Pour Homme Sensual Summer Paco Rabanne for men
dislike

XS Pour Homme Sensual Summer by Paco Rabanne is a Aromatic fragrance for men. XS Pour Homme Sensual Summer was launched in 2004. Top notes are juniper, mint, bergamot and cardamom; middle notes are bourbon geranium, nasturcia and green lotus; base notes are sandalwood, amber and white musk.

Juniper Mint Bergamot Cardamom

Bourbon Geranium Nasturcia Green Lotus

Sandalwood Amber White Musk

XS Pour Homme Sensual Summer Fragrance Reviews

kaju23
kaju23

Sprayed it on my wrist, gone in 3 hours, but the opening scent was enormous! Then it was 'gone with the wind'. For me it's a mix of juniper, mint and bergamot, can't smell any other notes. Pretty nice scent, I would say it's easily unisex, reaches it's power during summer, cause during spring the scent would be gone in sprouting nature around us. Would be awesome if longevity was longer.

6/10 ( price, scent, longevity, sillage )

Molko
Molko

Any opinion? Is it too masculine or not, possible to use as unisex?:)

ABRAG
ABRAG

Perfume is a sophisticated luxury

Romantic attraction to women

I would recommend him

This thing is very aromatic and strong! quite eyes popping! I even think it's stronger than an original XS. The mint isn't "minty like gum", but it's strong and bitterly sweet. There is something really fresh and loud that I can't explain what it is. There is no aquatic accord here at all, and the cardamon appears to be spicy either. Not sure yet what to think about it because I just had this on 30 minutes ago. I'll be back for more input.

XS Pour Homme Sensual Summer by Paco Rabanne 4.14 out of 5 based on 15 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Paco Rabanne XS Pour Homme Sensual Summer fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Paco Rabanne XS Pour Homme Sensual Summer, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify XS Pour Homme Sensual Summer by Paco Rabanne. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of XS Pour Homme Sensual Summer by Paco Rabanne represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Paco Rabanne Black XS Escada Escada Magnetism for Men Jean Paul Gaultier Gaultier 2 Calvin Klein Euphoria Men Intense Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Malt Gucci Envy for Men Cartier Declaration Versace Dreamer Yves Saint Laurent Body Kouros Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de l`Homme Versace Versace Man Eau Fraiche Caron Yatagan Burberry London for Men Yves Saint Laurent M7 Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Givenchy Xeryus Rouge Joop! Joop! Homme Jean Paul Gaultier Fleur du Mâle Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche Rochas Lui Rochas