Designers » N-Q » Aromatic Aquatic « Groups

Kirra Pacsun for men
dislike

marine
salty

Kirra by Pacsun is a Aromatic Aquatic fragrance for men. The fragrance features sea water.

Sea water

Kirra Fragrance Reviews

LackingScents
LackingScents

The bottle I purchased had a wooden cap and a Cowry shell on a piece of string years ago which I eventually handed down to my son. The fragrance was simple and pleasant but I enjoyed it at the time, maybe for just that reason nothing overbearing and reminded me of ocean beach vacations. Simple fresh and clean with a little citrus note didn't have much projection but not a bad scent for what it is.

MRare
MRare

Pretty stock stuff. Young teen beach bum adolescence in a bottle...

Not going to offend anyone with this one.

guest_Virutse
guest_Virutse

Smells better than my 80 dollar perfume Hypnose -.-

Too bad i can't find it on my local store pacsun anymore :/

Great fresh scent, but a little on the weaker side

r0bdigz
r0bdigz

I wear this to the gym or when I'm going to lay around the house without showering. It is a "cool" scent.

andy
andy

better than chrome azzaro its got a really nice citrus kick to it and a perfect summertime scent

great scent very fresh and invigorating i would definately wear this

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Pacsun Kirra fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Pacsun Kirra, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Kirra by Pacsun. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Kirra by Pacsun represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Gucci Gucci by Gucci Pour Homme Abercrombie & Fitch Fierce Liz Claiborne Curve for Men Versace Versace Man Eau Fraiche Hanae Mori HM Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12. White Nautica Nautica Voyage Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio Liz Claiborne Curve Soul for Men Juicy Couture Dirty English for Men Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Lacoste Essential Chanel Allure Pour Homme Liz Claiborne Claiborne Sport Rocawear 9IX Diesel Fuel for Life Homme Joop! Nightflight Burberry Burberry Brit for Men Liz Claiborne Curve Appeal for Men Tommy Bahama Set Sail Martinique