Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity « Groups

Kirra Yellow Pacsun for women

Kirra Yellow Pacsun for women
dislike

Kirra Yellow by Pacsun is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are mandarin orange, bergamot and bitter orange; middle notes are pomegranate, yuzu and rose; base notes are amber, musk and virginia cedar.

Mandarin Orange Bergamot Bitter Orange

Pomegranate Yuzu Rose

Amber Musk Virginia Cedar

Kirra Yellow Fragrance Reviews

cdlcoleman1
cdlcoleman1

love this perfume, i like it and my daughter loves it, have you found anything that it compares to, or reminds you of?

pastelliazzurro
pastelliazzurro

I love this! I actually got it at PacSun a few days ago...and it was free! I got it along with a .5 oz bottle of Nollie that I had also purchased....but now I feel like this is what I should have paid for! It's very floral and fun, and I agree with Andy who said that ever college girl should wear it when they go out (I'm In College and I'm definitely going to purchase it again and wear it when I go out for a drink). It's relatively inexpensive and can be incorporated into any fragrance budget and I believe it's available in two different sizes. Definitely worth checking out!

andy
andy

nice scent definately a hot buy if u want to check this out

its less potent and much more youthful so i think EVERY college girl or high school student should wear this stuff if they want to go out

Kirra Yellow by Pacsun 4.83 out of 5 based on 8 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Pacsun Kirra Yellow fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Pacsun Kirra Yellow, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Kirra Yellow by Pacsun. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Kirra Yellow by Pacsun represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Mariah Carey Lollipop Splash Vision of Love Britney Spears Cosmic Radiance Victoria`s Secret Love Spell Pacsun Lilu Harajuku Lovers Harajuku Lovers Love Gwen Stefani L Mariah Carey Lollipop Splash Never Forget You Marc Jacobs Daisy Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Victoria`s Secret Victoria`s Secret Pink Soft & Dreamy Selena Gomez Selena Gomez Eau de Parfum Britney Spears Fantasy Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Vera Wang Princess mark. mark Instant Vacation Greek Isles Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Thing Victoria`s Secret Life Is Pink Wish Pink Britney Spears Believe Shakira S Victoria`s Secret Very Sexy (2007)