Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity « Groups

Nollie Pacsun for women

Nollie Pacsun for women
dislike

sour

Nollie by Pacsun is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. The fragrance features jasmine, rose, floral notes and fruity notes.

Jasmine Rose Floral Notes Fruity Notes

DKNY Be Delicious

Nollie Fragrance Reviews

HollyHawk22
HollyHawk22

I bought this perfume in high school which is very fitting for this smell. It's light and fruity in a way that just smells rather young to me. It's not a sophisticated scent. It's something that smells very low maintenance to me. While I loved it at the time, it no longer suits me now that I've grown up.

YdeGirl
YdeGirl

My sister had this in her bathroom and the bottle looked cute so I sprayed some on. yum! It was nice. Fruity, bright, crisp. I admit it was a little one dimensional and didn't last too long on me, but nice nonetheless. I wouldn't buy it because I'm pretty partial to longer lasting scents.

sahd0w
sahd0w

All I smell in this is green apple. I liked it, didn't love it. Gave it to a friend.

yuugainotenshi
yuugainotenshi

Nollie was the first perfume I ever bought myself with my own money. Its extremely nostalgic for me and reminds me of the time in my life where I was just starting college and working my first job.

When I saw it finally pop up in the database I actually squealed haha. Its extremely easy to wear fresh and clean. Something a younger girl would wear. Its not offensive and has amazing lasting power. On me it over 8 hours.

Its heavy on the citrus pretty sure it bergamont maybe lime(?) and basically indistinguishable florals that smell fresh. I'm assuming its an fresher take on jasmine and I can't smell any of the rose that is listed here.

Nollie is great I wouldn't limit it to younger girls. Great for a first signature scent. Fun, playful, and a little sporty.

Jaguarchls
Jaguarchls

Very unique young scent to it. Its refreshing and different thats why I like it. It stands out and people love it I always get compliments.

Nollie by Pacsun 4.09 out of 5 based on 11 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Pacsun Nollie fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Pacsun Nollie, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Nollie by Pacsun. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Nollie by Pacsun represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Ralph Lauren Ralph Bath and Body Works Forever Red Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Paris Hilton Paris Hilton One Direction Our Moment Dolce&Gabbana D&G Anthology La Temperance 14 Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir Christian Audigier Ed Hardy Women's EDT Thierry Mugler Alien Sunessence Edition Limitee 2011 Or d`Ambre Tom Ford White Patchouli Hanae Mori Hanae Mori Victoria`s Secret Victoria`s Secret Pink Warm & Cozy Michael Kors Very Hollywood Sparkling Tocca Giulietta Chanel Coco Noir Gucci Guilty Guerlain My Insolence Nina Ricci Nina Vera Wang Princess Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl