Designers » N-Q » « Groups

Vurt Pacsun for men

Vurt Pacsun for men
dislike

Vurt by Pacsun is a fragrance for men. The fragrance features citruses, amber and musk.

Citruses Amber Musk

If you're familiar with this fragrance, use the tools on the perfume pyramid to select the most prominent notes.

Exceptional Because You Are For Men

Vurt Fragrance Reviews

xbeautiful_disgrace13x
xbeautiful_disgrace13x

This cologne is the most orgasmic cologne I've ever smelt. If my man wore this, I would be smelling him allll day and night! Smells better than Axe and all those crazy popular colognes/body sprays from middle and high school. Like anyone else on here, will totally buy it!

anttna16
anttna16

I love vurt green. The issue numb1 platnum smells similar but not exact. I would buy green vurt again. If only i could find it.. Anyone knows who has some or something.. Email me
Anttna16@gmail.com

yaidabbtoo
yaidabbtoo

i used to wear this when i was a teen and i got all the ladys they just came in flocks because it smelt so good. i like to give credit to this smell for helping me loose my virginity!

i would buy this from anyone who has some green or black!!! please email me at yaidabbtoo@gmail.com

skieralihs
skieralihs

i have some green vurt cologne, my email is skieralihs@yahoo.com

charlesangel86
charlesangel86

Does anyone know anyone who has a bottle or more of this green Vurt? I will buy everything you have.

KrakenI98R
KrakenI98R

I blind bought this cologne at PacSun several years ago. It is an OK scent, but it does smell somewhat like rubbing alcohol. However, it is the only cologne that I own that my friend (who is a girl) likes on me, so I guess that's good. Probably wouldn't buy again, though.

estherthebester
estherthebester

I remember going to pacsun and smelling this and thinking, woah if i had a boyfriend, I would want him to smell like this. This was like 6 years ago, and I still remember it smelling so good! I wanted to purchase this for my little brother for his 13th birthday but I found that it was discontinued years ago. Vurt would have been perfect, it's manly but very young and fresh...good for a boy's first cologne.

jstevens705
jstevens705

Wait they changed the name but they still sell it at pacsun? i want to find it!!

dlyoung13
dlyoung13

i love this and i ran out a little bit ago... and when i went and asked the PacSun store by me they said they did not sell it any more... and now i am down in florida and i went to a pacsun down here adn i started talking to the empoly of the store and he also like vurt. he told me that vurt green is issue no.1 platnum i bought some and it is the same as green vurt they just changed the name

MRare
MRare

Great for high school and college. Not a deep fragrance, but for being fairly cheap and from PacSun, definitely not too bad!

guest_spencer
guest_spencer

i agree one of the best colognes ever all the ladys give me compliments but cant find it any were

guest_jon
guest_jon

they changed the packaging. its no longer vurt. ask the store employee to point it out. but i think they only have 1 line of guys cologne in store.

guest_Jorge
guest_Jorge

I love this cologne and I want to get some more of it, mine is all gone. But i cant find it at all in any pac sun or even online =[
anyways ideas ?

guest_The Candy Man
guest_The Candy Man

I use this cologne and all the chicks at school say i smell amazing! Sadly, pacsun no longer sells it, so anybody know where i can get more Vurt (green)?

guest_Denaligirl
guest_Denaligirl

I love this cologne and I am really wanting some for my fiancé but Pacsun is no longer carrying it. Does anyone know where I can get some?!??!

women love this stuff, they go crazy telling me how good I smell while they lick their lips. I approve Vurt

andy
andy

its a nice fresh aquatic but its a little sweet and hard on the nose and overpowering

overall its great if ur a teen but a little basic and the amber, musk and sensual components totally make it WAY too sweet for a guy to wear

Vurt by Pacsun 4.32 out of 5 based on 25 ratings and 17 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Pacsun Vurt fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Pacsun Vurt, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Vurt by Pacsun. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Vurt by Pacsun represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.