Designers » N-Q » Aromatic « Groups

Pal Zileri Pal Zileri for men

Pal Zileri Pal Zileri for men
dislike

ozonic

Pal Zileri by Pal Zileri is a Aromatic fragrance for men. Pal Zileri was launched in 2002. Top notes are melon, lavender, green apple, mint, grapefruit and bergamot; middle notes are violet leaf and rose; base notes are amber, sandalwood, oakmoss and vetiver.

Melon Lavender Green Apple Mint Grapefruit Bergamot

Violet Leaf Rose

Amber Sandalwood Oakmoss Vetiver

Pal Zileri Fragrance Reviews

fsulka
fsulka

I initially liked PZ. After a few times wearing it though I'd be lying to myself and you if I said I care for this fragrance. I don't. It really surprises me too because the notes that make up the accord are outstanding. Melon, green apple, violet leaf and all the other components. It reads like an all-star cast. Unfortunately when I wear it I smell some kind of cleaning solution. I can't place which one exactly but obviously none of us want to smell like a cleaning solution. I have a Perry Ellis fragrance that has this same vibe for me. Perry Ellis 360. Both are aromatics.

Many reviews on here are positive which is why I made a blind buy on this one. I can't recommend you do that but if you can get your nose on it, and more importantly get it on your skin, who knows it might work for you. It seems to work for most others.

CGV
CGV

Finally a fresh, aquatic done well! Very nice, manly yet fresh with a cool sea breeze vibe to it. Its definitely an outdoors, sunshine fragrance that works in cold weather as well. Extremely good when you just want to feel energized, fresh, optimistic. Has similar style than Cerruti Image but more apple/melon/metallic, less powder. Pal Zileri so far didnt not disappoint! Good house!

Chicago Tony T
Chicago Tony T

Another one that is under appreciated. Very fresh and fruity but remains masculine. Also has a metallic feel to it. I am down to about my last 15 ml's of my second bottle of this. It's not a sillage monster but longevity is better than average. A great alternative to the Versace and Bvlgari "fresh" scents.

Barolo
Barolo

This was my 2nd ever blind buy and by far the more rewarding of the two. (Barolo from O'Boticario was my other)

An interesting one to me. It's subtle yet strong. I like that combo.

It's not the best thing I've ever smelled, for sure, but it's very, very solid. This one does seem to have a lot of room to grow on me.

I'm between LIKE and LOVE on this one... it's like soft supple skin hiding a strong beating heart.

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

It's very simply fresh and masculine.
My first impression was generic, but not synthetic.
What would have been a rubbish, boring, citrus opening was softened with melon and lavender. Good idea.
What would have been an extra generic drydown is a softer and more sophisticated genericness that I actually wouldnt mind picking up for work and casual days.
If not for the weak sillage.
Though I wouldnt expect a scent like this to be too strong as its just one of those scents that you cannot give decent sillage.

I got this frag incidentally...while searching cyberspace for a suitable replacement for Gucci's RUSH for men many quite knowledgable folks reccomended PZ Sartoriale. Well-ever the bargain shopper I found the PZ Fragrance Bar(for 29.99 at Midtown Perfumes) which also included PZ and Concept #18. What a stunning collection of refined mens fragrances! If you can find one pick it up you won't be sorry.

This one opens like others have said with a superlative melon note singing a solo while still in harmony with a chorus af apple, mint and citrus. Lavender is listed at the top but I believe it transitions the top and heart notes of a VERY delicate rose and green violet leaf duet. This is green but in a sheer shiny sort of way that is not apparent in other melon-topped scents like Reaction for men. The drydown is just that DRY; amber, vetiver and oakmoss that steal the spotlight from sandalwood...sweet.

Sillage: sheer but still there
Longevity :good (2pm spritzing helps)
Overall: 3.8/5

This is the perfect work or school scent where it stays close but those who get close will enjoy and experience the sweet but smooth sheer green bliss...

kelsy
kelsy

One of my favourite mens fragrances, the honeydew melon in the top note hits you straight away.
I would call it the sophisticated mens fruity fragrance. For the men who work in an office but still want to have a little sweetness in their life.
yum yum

Pal Zileri by Pal Zileri, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Pal Zileri by Pal Zileri, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Pal Zileri Cologne by Mavive, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Pal Zileri Cologne by Mavive, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Pal Zileri Blu Di Provenza Cologne by Mavive, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Pal Zileri Cashmere E Ambra Cologne by Mavive, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Pal Zileri Colonia Purissima Cologne by Mavive, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Pal Zileri by Pal Zileri EDT Spray 3.4 oz for Men
Pal Zileri Colonia Purissima Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Pal Zileri Colonia Purissima Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Pal Zileri Essenza Di Capri by Pal Zileri EDT Spray 3.4 oz for Men
Pal Zileri Essenza Di Capri by Pal Zileri EDT Spray 3.4 oz for Men

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Pal Zileri Pal Zileri fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Pal Zileri Pal Zileri, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pal Zileri by Pal Zileri. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pal Zileri by Pal Zileri represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.