Designers » N-Q » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

Chocolate Vanille Panah London for women and men

Chocolate Vanille Panah London for women and men
dislike

coconut

"A smooth aroma of boozy cocoa with a hint of rose and spices which finally settles with prominent cashmere wood and musk. Gorgeous Cocoa high on booze without making you smell like drunk." - a note from the brand.

Chocolate Vanille by Panah London is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Chocolate Vanille was launched in 2016. Top notes are damask rose and cacao pod; middle notes are coconut and cashmere wood; base notes are bourbon vanilla, white musk and ambergris.

Damask Rose Cacao Pod

Coconut Cashmere Wood

Bourbon Vanilla White Musk Ambergris

Chocolate Vanille Fragrance Reviews

samfrags
samfrags

Amazing frag...I got this beautiful perfume from Projekt Perfumery India (PPI).
I am a great fan of sweet type of fragrance (Gourmand) and the name suggest as well. What an amazing combo chocolate and vanilla. I am very impressed that how this is blended with rose and coconut, for me it's a must for people who love cocoa, vanilla, chocolate and rose. I am not a rose fan...but rose in this reminds me of taif kind of rose which is light and smooth.
It's an long-lasting perfume...for me it stays about 12+hrs. CV is a very versatile perfume and best occasion to wear this is perfume formal setting as well as evening wear.

Panah London you have really taken chocolate, vanilla and rose into different level.

Overall rating: 10/10
Versatility: 10/10
Sillage: 10/10

Happy reading all Frag comm.

'niharika'.'jain'
'niharika'.'jain'

This is my favourite fragrance after PCT from the house of Panah. It's a gourmand freshie. The first note will hit you with Rose and coconut but then It's chocolaty yet fresh and airy so can easily be worn in the summers unlike other heavy gourmands. All the notes are perfectly balanced.
I highly recommend it.
Love!

perfumista1
perfumista1

This is a true Vanilla gourmand with a high quality essence. Having tried a lot of Vanilla based fragrances I can tell the difference between synthetic vanilla and a good quality one. This is not a cocoa dominant fragrance which could easily put a lot of people away due to the cloying and overly sweet accords it can have. In fact, I completely missed the cocoa until accidentally smelt my top the next day and there you go smooth powdery cocoa .
This fragrance has a beautiful Rose note which is blended exceptionally well with Vanilla to give that desired perfect gourmand perfume.
There is a dash of spices as well in the middle notes which enrich the whole vanilla experience. Finally this is one of those Vanilla fragrances which has lasted 10+ hrs on me without getting me nauseated . No complaints just perfect .

kanak
kanak

This is actually a variation of Roses Musk by the same house or vice versa, very similar notes. First time I put it on, I actually thought maybe the samples got mixed up but did a side by side and they are similar but slightly different as well. The top is all rose to my nose, dont get any cocoa. Where this differs from Roses Musk in the next stage of development. CV is sweet and woody, the cashmere wood and coconut I am guessing, though here again, it's not a Virgin Island Water type coconut, it's more of a crushed coconut mixed with sugar type of note. Roses Musk is all floral in the heart. Finally something in the title comes through and it's the vanilla. The base is a mild, musky vanilla dry down but again it's very timid. Again dont get any Ambergris per se but maybe it's used as a fixative here. The Damascena Rose is the dominant note all the way through. This is a rose fragrance. Period. I find CV to be slightly more masculine of the two so get this for yourself and Roses Musk for the wife/girlfriend. Longevity and projection are both good and the quality of ingredients is top notch, across the whole line actually.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Panah London Chocolate Vanille fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Panah London Chocolate Vanille, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Chocolate Vanille by Panah London. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Chocolate Vanille by Panah London represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.