Designers » N-Q » Chypre Floral « Groups

Isabey Fleur Nocturne Panouge for women

Isabey Fleur Nocturne Panouge for women
dislike

Isabey Fleur Nocturne Panouge for women Pictures

Fleur Nocturne is a new fragrance by the house of Isabey presented in 2009 as a modern interpretation of perfume Bleu de Chine from 1925. The composition incorporates mandarin, white peach and apricot blossom in top notes. A heart hides jasmine, gardenia and magnolia, while a base features patchouli and vanilla. The fragrance is available as 50 ml EDP.

Mandarin Orange Apricot Blossom Peach

Datura Blanche

Isabey Fleur Nocturne Fragrance Reviews

hills by the sea
hills by the sea

This stuff is seriously gorgeous! Creamy, lush, luscious and yes, it smells expensive. Beautifully blended floral - I smell gardenia and blossoms - all the listed notes are present but they are woven beautifully together in a well-orchestrated way and the smell that is wafting from my wrists is simply stunning. I rarely save any of my perfumes for special occasions - most of them I tend to wear whenever I feel like it. But this one - this one I would save for a special evening. On my wish list for sure!

AntigoneAscending
AntigoneAscending

I try to steer clear of patchouli. I prefer fresh scents and something about patchouli smells musty to me.
After finding this place, I have strived to broaden my scent horizons. With this one I am pretty happy. I can smell the patchouli upon first sniff, but it is so slight, like a whisper. The creamy vanilla and florals are in the forefront. Maybe it is the addition of the patchouli, but this has a vintage smell. Like something I would find on my grandma's vanity, old,but still pleasant. This is a solid like for me, but not a love.
So glad I only paid a little bit of dough for a sample.

Suzjdh
Suzjdh

Soft, delectable, gorgeous. Love to mist & wrap myself in its aroma. Although I feel this charm stands on its own (& should), I will say it is slightly in the universe of Serge Luten Datura Noir. DN is sweeter & more tropical and coconut, while the elegant FL is more Southern charm, gardenia & peach. I adored Fleur Nocturne enough to buy a full bottle, which by the way is beautiful. If you like the notes listed, it should be a safe blind buy.

mrsg34
mrsg34

This is absolutely gorgeous! I Have only recently discovered that I love Gardenia and tried variations but this is just so...so heavenly! It's creamy, dreamy with a touch of fruit but so unlike the many offerings on the market. It's sophisticated, womanly and not at all screechy.The spillage and longevity are outstanding and my skin eats scents normally.
It's like having a cosy, creamy, flowery blanket wrapped around me, it is a MUST try for everyone and then I guarantee you will buy!

MadeiraD
MadeiraD

A sweet gardenia dream, elegant and yet playful, heady florals with a hint of lush fruit, but it's by no means one of the ghastly boring fruity florals dominating perfumery at the moment, no, this is lusher than life, not naturalistic, but impressionistic, something more real than real in its heady french soap and gardenia blossoms aroma. It smells of a theatrical dream of lovers meeting at night in a summer garden.

The peach and mandarin are perfectly ripe, sweeter and juicier than any real fruit has ever been. Panouge seems to have mastery of this better than reality technicolor and stage lighting dream world school of perfumery.

Ugh I'm so in LOVE.

rickyrebarco
rickyrebarco

One reviewer described this captivating concoction as swoon worthy and it is! Delicious, delightful and de-lovey. Beautiful gardenia toned down with jasmine and lemony magnolia, so there is no "screech" factor at all. I smell a bit of tuberose in here as well. The difference in this fragrance is the beautiful soft peach note and the apricot blossoms. Fruity, frothy and altogether beautiful. I own one Isabey fragrance, Route Emeraude, and love it. This is a totally different type of fragrance but it is gorgeous as well. It is retro and modern at the same time. All it needs is a flapper gown and a glass of Krug champagne to go with it! Or a mini skirt would work just as well....

svetlana.kogan.73
svetlana.kogan.73

Even though I am not a gardenia lover, Fleur Nocturne has quickly made it to my "want" list. The opening was a bit too intense- this may best be blotted on skin, not sprayed. Wow, there was so much jasmine and gardenia - I felt almost overwhelmed. 3 minutes after application however, the canvas has magically unfolded in front of my mind's eye: there it was: a beautiful lush garden on a sunny day (never mind the Nocturne in the name), solar smokiness perhaps radiating from the sun-kissed skin, flowing feminine dresses made of silk and lace, buzzing of the friendly bee, creamy jasmine, dreamy musky note...absolutely enchanting and thoroughly French. I am speechless.

MsHeatherNicole
MsHeatherNicole

This is what I wanted Tom Ford Violet Blonde to be on me. Unfortunately, the jasmine was a little too armpitty once on my skin; so after multiple samples, I had to give up. This is a creamy, powdery jasmine on me. Lovely fragrance to wear on a cool summer evening. It is quite strong upon application, and a 1 spray type perfume. This is extremely well done, but I know this would give me a headache, so I can't justify buying it, but if you're looking for something that whispers loudly, I'd recommend this.

I love Dark Violet's review!
I tried Fleur Nocturne and I loved it. It's a great floral where I mostly smell a glorious jasmine and much less gardenia.
It's lovely, creamy, intense but definetely not in your nose. The sillage is quiet.
I cannot say if it is winter or summer, day or night. It's perfect for any occasion, because all these Isabey Panouche seem to be more like personal perfume rather than occasion wise.
This one also have a soft oriental edge that makes me think of Chinese silky atmosphere.
I really like it and it has great quality. I didn't fall in love with FN anyway, because my coup-de-foudre with IP I had with Gardenia, which I love more than FN.

The Wandering Fern
The Wandering Fern

Holy cow what a gorgeous perfume. This may bump Isabey Gardenia as my all-time favorite.

BlueMarine
BlueMarine

A stunningly elegant scent - Intoxicating white floral with a touch of mandarin at the opening, rendered sweet and comforting by hints of vanilla. Fleur Nocturne is not easy to find but when I finally got to try it on, the juice definitely impresses! I find it a versatile and highly wearable perfume.

The superlatives lauded on this perfume by previous reviewers, plus the beautiful bottle and presentation box made this perfume a must-have for me. Everything from Isabey (all four feminine perfumes I have smelled so far) radiates refinement and class.

Simply irresistible and worth every dime!

DarkViolet
DarkViolet

Some weeks ago a loveliest Fragrantica friend sent my way an envelope with several vials of stunning and unique Niche fragrances… Fleur Nocturne sample came in a cute little package where she'd written "The biggest surprise", and really it was a fabulous surprise when I saw she included the scent I was yearning to try since before joining Fragrantica! I confess I had been initially intrigued by its exquisite and most refined bottle, but only in the last months - when I started to deeply explore white florals - I got extremely curious about what is often described as a highest quality gardenia fragrance, a dream for white floral lovers, a refined jewel in which traditional and modern perfumery balance harmoniously. The name itself evokes mystery, sensuality and elegance... I really couldn't wait to try it directly on my skin, but I thought it was better to wait the nocturnal hours for that.

Upon first apply, Fleur Nocturne kind of amazed me! The opening is much more intricate and less intensely floral than I expected: usually, when a fragrance contains gardenia or jasmine in its heart, these are the notes I immediately perceive, but not in this case… the fruity nuances stand out clearly during the first minutes, conjuring a heavenly nectarous vibe, and it’s nearly impossible to describe how do they exactly smell or which note is dominant. I am tempted to say peach and mandarin were rendered in an abstract way, but no, they’re just done as if a magical touch was added to them: could apricot blossoms be the responsible for such a marvelous juiciness? (I will surely smell some the next time I see an apricot tree in bloom).
The unexpectedly intense succulence and radiance of top notes soon leave way to a creamiest, warm and truly seductive gardenia: the undisputed Queen of Fleur Nocturne feels sumptuous and at the same delicately natural and full of grace, seemingly enriched with sweeter and multi-leveled facets as the night deepens, while soft hints of delicate jasmine and dewy magnolia petals add a certain airiness to the composition that otherwise would maybe result too dense. As it verges towards the vanillic drydown Fleur Nocturne acquires a velvety texture, slightly darkened by the earthiness of patchouli, and the vivacious sensuality of the previous stages is replaced by a polished and cozy quietness.

I am well aware suggestion often influences the way we interpret reality, so - the original fragrance from 1925 being named “Bleu de Chine” - I kind of feel transported to Eastern promenades while wearing this EdP, with fragrant blooming from trees announcing Springtime on a silky twilight sky. The inspiration may come from afar, but it's impossible not to notice the artistry of French perfumery here, the ability of sublimating the ingredients into luxury and class.
The journey towards exotic scenarios will come to an end, but not the feeling of inner Beauty and confidence this wonderful fragrance is able to convey: usually I stay away from utterly expensive scents, but this is something I would love to have in my collection one day as a reference for refined taste and great quality. I simply adore how Fleur Nocturne manages to reach the highest levels of elegance without ever feeling distant or overwhelming: I guess if this fragrance loves you, you just have to surrender to it, and love it back. Wonderfully done, Isabey!
Let’s start saving for this masterpiece now :)

spidola
spidola

Luxurious, bold, creamy, sweet, juicy white floral. Fleur Nocturn is definitely a high quality perfume - the longevity is very good and it’s utterly feminine.The peach note is well detectable which makes the gardenia-jasmin combo juicy... I noticed some similarities with Jovoy Gardez Moi, but Fleur Nocturn belongs absolutely to an upper class.

melancholybaby
melancholybaby

A blast of confused fruitiness, which overwhelms the opening and continues to make its way through the rest of the development. It was headache inducing and rather unpleasant on my skin.

Definitely a nice floral, but I personally do not find it outstanding, or sweet, it starts off very floral,almost sharp, I definitely do not get all the notes listed , mostly gardenia, and some peach, that is pretty much it .It goes smoother in the drydown, this a nice white floral, although it isn't very complex ,nor does it develop much. I like it, but not much more. I feel there are better florals out there , and longevity is rather weak in my opinion.
Not worth the high price tag .

Christinasegal123
Christinasegal123

This is just a heavenly perfume. It transports me to a time in Savannah walking through all the beautiful gardens and being surrounded and enveloped by all of the wonderful floral aromas. This is hearty and full of fruit blossoms as well. I would wear this on a romantic stroll with my beloved. Devine!

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

Sample review:

Juicy peach on a bed of apricot blossom, surrounded by fresh & lush flower petals and topped with creamy, luscious vanilla and just a gentle touch of patchouli... ~ENCHANTING~
I don't love it, but I like it... A LOT! :)

Yamba1
Yamba1

This one stopped me in my tracks. It is luscious, creamy and definitely swoon worthy.
It is like walking past a gardenia bush in full bloom where there is a mix of new fresh buds and older flower heads that are past their best. You inhale the heady indolic aroma from the gardenia bush and see there is also a jasmine vine nearby.
Like others have noted, I also got a coconut note at the beginning, similar to a luscious tiare note, but this settled after a few minutes and gave way to the floral notes.
The scent of summer white flowers is a well trodden path in perfumery but I have never come across one that is so close to capturing the real thing. This doesn't steer too far into the indoles or sweetness like many of its peers. It is perfection.
Definitely on my want list!

smelling_gr8
smelling_gr8

Oooohhh...ooohhh...oooohhhh.....gosh, I didn't think it was possible to surpass SL Datura Noir when it comes to heavenly creature's scent but clearly yes it is possible. I love Datura Noir but this is in a different league. This is one is like the boss of all little angel apprentices where Datura Noir is maybe a head girl, this one is headmistress, in fact she is the queen. Lush, heady, creamy inoxicating, jaw dropping, fabuolus longevity, hideous cost though.

serchina
serchina

Creamy, milky gardenia with soft white flowers, vanilla and peach. So pretty creamy romantic. Heavenly!

ماندگاری فوق العاده زیاد
من که یه مردم هروقت واسه کسی تستش میکنم چشمامو میبندممممممممممممممممممم

رویاییه
چشاتونو ببندید احساس میکنید تو باغ ارم دارید قدم میزنید
بو عطر یاس تو کوچه باغهای شیراز تو فصل بهار تداعی میکنه

kxnaiades
kxnaiades

Very creamy white flowers with a touch of gourmand possibly from the vanilla. I get the coconut note too even though it isn't listed. It keeps reminding me of Datura Noir by Serge Lutens although they are not exactly the same, but those who already own DN may not want a similar scent. Extremely good sillage and longevity. A rich and smooth composition, it might be a tad overpowering and cloying for office wear but would be great for dates and going out all dressed up to the nines.

L0tus23
L0tus23

Got a sample online, couldn't resist trying due to the rave reviews and the notes. I like it, but i dont love it, the jasmine and gardenia are prominent here and strangely more than three women in my office at work commented how lovely it was and smelt 'coconut' from this perfume, even though it's not listed. Very strange!!

Definitely has good lasting power and best described as pretty and feminine, would appeal to both younger and older women too.

rosecat
rosecat

I was very fortunate to be given a sample. This is just SO Beautiful, rich, creamy, lush real Gardenia, soft fruit tree blossoms, jasmine, the peach & mandarin are very soft & quiet, this is all delicately blended. This is truly a favorite now, and I cant really compare it with any other, there is a softness here in this perfume, it is not loud - like so many are. There is a creamy softness and sweetness i have not come across before in a gardenia perfume. Though it is costly, I would dearly love to have a bottle. It would replace all my other Gardenia/Jasmine perfumes.

ewan22
ewan22

Piękny,to prawdziwe francuskie perfumy,szyk,klasa,elegancja !!!

since my childhood I've always loved the smelling of apricot blossom and I've been searching for it for a long time.believe it or not,to me this perfume smells exactly like spring!fresh jasmine,mixed with apricot blossom and other white flowers..this is incredible!maybe because I was born in May I adore this scent very much,but I bet this is pleasant to oriental,spicy perfume lovers too.
feminine,romantic,nice...totally spring in a bottle!
did I mention it has got lots of jasmine?!

go-desssmile
go-desssmile

A playful fragrance for a sunny Saturday running errands. Sweet, lighthearted, playful. Like it best after wearing for a few hours.

adrienn99
adrienn99

oh my god! this is heavenly and beautiful.

brings back old memories. transports me back to hot summer nights outside, with all those lovely night flowers in full bloom. I can only name one of them, I think it was called night scented stock (had tiny deep blue flowers). Very strong, sweet and fruity aroma came from this one, it was not recommended to be planted where sensitive people lived

little spicey-powdery (guess the wee cinnamoney feel comes from the patchouli).

This one makes me think to try Gardenia. If this is the light version, what is Gardenia like? :D

f1focus
f1focus

Mom got me a bottle of it in Germany last week. Wonderful floral but a warm sassy sumptuous floral. Long lasting. Could still smell it on my arms almost 10 hrs later. Smells expensive as it is.

Isabey Fleur Nocturne by Panouge 4.23 out of 5 based on 202 ratings and 30 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Panouge Isabey Fleur Nocturne fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Panouge Isabey Fleur Nocturne, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Isabey Fleur Nocturne by Panouge. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Isabey Fleur Nocturne by Panouge represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.