Designers » N-Q » Aromatic Green « Groups

Corsica Furiosa Parfum d`Empire for women and men

Corsica Furiosa Parfum d`Empire for women and men
dislike

Corsica Furiosa Parfum d`Empire for women and men Pictures

A verdant burst built around lentiscus, an evergreen shrub typical of Corsica. Wood, moss, earth, hay, honey, resin... Green from top to bottom and in every shade, its sillage carries the smells of the mountain maquis. Energizing and impetuous. Corsica Furiosa was launched in 2014.

Mastic or Lentisque Lime Grass Hay Honey Moss Labdanum Mint Tomato Leaf Pepper

Paradis Perdu

Corsica Furiosa Fragrance Reviews

sleepy*weasel
sleepy*weasel

A green tomato leaf scent just like a greenhouse, with a hint of the sun warmed earth. On a country walk today, it worked so well. A great alternative to the normal citrus, tropical flowers or fruit for a summer scent. Unusual, refreshing, skillfully done, without artificiality. I like it! x

smaghoreshi
smaghoreshi

ادكلني سبز بو - ادويه اي - با طراوت - بالساميكي
تمام 16 ادكلن برند فاخر "پرفيوم د امپاير " نمونه هايي از خوش ساخت ترين و با كيفيت ترين برندهايي است كه تا كنون تست كرده ام . علي الخصوص كه ادكلن CORSICA FURIOSA از اين برند معظم ، به سليقه بويايي بنده ، بسيار جديد و شاداب و با طراوت هست و جزو ادكلنهاي برتر بنده قرار دارد.
تغيير و رقص نتها و بالانس رايحه ها و پيوستگي و يكپارچگي رايحه از مشخصات مثال زدني اين برند هست.
ادكلن Corsica Furiosa با انفجاري از رايحه نتهاي سبز، شروع مي شود و شروعي بسيار علفي و خزه اي، به همراه نت گوجه فرنگي دارد .
يك نوع تلخي و تندي به همراه نتهاي مركباتي ترش و تازه و رايحه سبز علفي با رايحه تلخ گلي و يك آكورد قوي صمغي و بوي كندر، حس و حال عجيبي به كار ميدهد و درعين حال حسي كاملا سبزچسبناك و رزيني با طعم ميوه اي تلخ و شيرين دارد.
اين روايح بعد از چند دقيقه كم كم نرمتر و شيرين تر و ظريف تر و دلپذير تر و كمي خنك و خزه اي تر مي شوند و روي هم رفته يك بمب سبز قدرتمند هست.
نكته جالب اين است كه عليرغم ذكر نشدن نت چرم در اين ادكلن ، در ميانه كار، نت چرمي بخوبي قابل تشخيص است .
رايحه اين ادكلن بسيارعميق و با طراوت و روايح كاملا بالانس و با كيفيت هستند .
اين ادكلن از ديگر رايحه هاي برند d'Empire قدرتمند تر و ماندگارتر است و ظاهرا غلظت بيشتري نيز نسبت به بقيه دارد .
پخش و موندگاري اين ادكلن هر دو خوب هست و براي مصرف در روزهاي بهار و تابستان پيشنهاد ميشود.

fsulka
fsulka

I got a decant of this from a friend on this site and I'm glad I did. I likely never would have sought this fragrance out. I don't have many fragrances like this in my collection but I'm going to add this one when my atomizer runs out.

Green burst opening. Tomato leaf, green, aromatic goodness. As the fragrance progresses through its notes you can smell the sweet flowers of the countryside.

Close your eyes and take a stroll through your garden. These thoughts are very pleasing to a fella eager for Spring to arrive.

Update: Well I've done it. I ordered the 100 ml bottle just now (3-21-16). I had no choice! I couldn't stop smelling myself.

Allen-at-home
Allen-at-home

Just like being in a tomato garden, enough to make me almost sneeze! Very realistic, just not sure I want to smell like this.

40plus&fab
40plus&fab

Very Very Green and fresh. Not my taste or style. But it is beautifully composed. The lime is very well presented, juicy and fresh and there is also a hint of sweet and floral. I'd highly recommend for nature lovers both men and women.

bapita
bapita

Very green, very well blended. Excellent. I want to try it again!

MoonSparrow
MoonSparrow

I've only been wearing this for all of 20 minutes, and already I feel compelled to review it as I am thoroughly smitten with this aromatic potion.

Parfum D'Empire never ceases to amaze me with their unusual and quirky creations. I own two other of their fragrances and have many samples of yet more. But I never thought to try this one because it just did not sound appealing to me. Lucky for me a free sample of it was included with my last order of 3 Fleurs from BeautyHabit. Things I'm unfamiliar with - lentisque, tomato leaf...tomato leaf? How could that smell good? Let me tell you that after PD'E sprinkled their magic fairy dust into this amalgamation of lime, tomato leaf, lentisque, hay, honey etc. something magical did and does happen on me. It's a dry, leathery citrus that works and how!

I am excited because seldom do I find anything citrus that doesn't go sour on me. Maybe that tomato leaf gives it a boost, who knows - I'm no expert. I am taking a wild guess here that tomato leaf is the note that imitates leather. This is not a powerhouse; indeed it is quite soft though sillage is about 6 feet. Longevity I anticipate will be equal to everything else they create: eternal.

I love this and cannot even give it a proper description. It is absolutely the right thing for summer though I can actually see it working year-round. It is as if I walked into a leatherworks shop where sticks of unburned lime incense offer teasing wisps of their aroma throughout.

Lovely.

rnasim
rnasim

Got my bottle from Luckyscent. The longevity of this unique fresh fragrance is fascinating. I was putting it on in the morning, then late evening, under the shower, I was smelling it again, like in 15 hours!

It is super pleasing in heat and not so much in cold weather.

BlueMoon
BlueMoon

STUMPED BY THE BAND

I chose not to look at the notes when I tested my sample today. I kept sniffing and sniffing trying to figure out what I was smelling. All I kept thinking was some kind of sweet flower type of fragrance with something 'dirty' in there. Was it leather? No clue. I finally gave in and read the notes.

Well, ok. Now that I know the notes I can kind of get my nose to register what I'm smelling. I think I'll just call this fragrance 'interesting'. Not at all offensive. A bit too sweet for my taste. And not the kind of green I prefer when I want something green. Definitely worth a sample if you want something modern/unique that has a cacophony of notes that you'd think won't work but manage to present a complex interesting fragrance.

Not a buy for me - but I enjoyed the visit to Corsica.

Gwizz
Gwizz

Corsica Furiosa is an aromatic green fragrance that lives up to its name! This is a furious fragrance indeed, at least in the beginning!
If ever there was a reference for the familiar 'cut grass' fragrance description, this is it. It's built around mastic, but it's grass, hay, moss, mint and tomato leaf that dominate. It's one extremely unusual scent indeed! I was thrown for the first hour or so, unable to get a footing on where this baby was heading in it's sharp/furious opening salvo. Then it settles a bit and opens the door to a little labdanum and honey, which sands off some of the angularity and buffs down the noise levels. With those faders pulled back a little, CF becomes a real gem! All the grass, hay, tomato leaves last throughout, and a touch of mint tempered by an incense like base makes this a unique head turner indeed! A surprise packet and a total thumbs up here!

Q80
Q80

grapefruit sourness, grass, green, dirty roots, grass grass green green etc...
this is exactly like Agricultural Nurseries with some fake lakes and few instincts like butterflies, birds, ladybirds, and grass lizards! it reminds me of the smell of malaysia butterfly park allot. it's just like that... very greeny.

din26
din26

i so wanted to love it. in the bottle it smells of dry heat, tomato leaves, broken dry twigs, southern california, palestine, lebanon, southern france. on the skin it was lentil soup. cumin in the kitchen. not even the urine/sweat that others complain of, simply soup. which is to say, it retains its evocative power while withdrawing the romance. how weird.

Nima80
Nima80

This could be an "un jardin" creation, only with an edge. Where in the Hermes series everything is diffused under layers and layers of water here all the elements are left crashed and scorching under the Mediterranean sun. Very green and natural smelling.

Lana148
Lana148

Sweet vegie-green.

I love green fragrances, but this is nauseating sweet! Also, too much tomato leaf on the beginning. I grow tomatoes in my garden and don't want to smell like one.

s.alswayeq
s.alswayeq

هكذا يجب ان تصنع العطور الصيفية

يجب ان تأخذك للطبيعه الخضراء باورقها وتربتها وشواطئها لتسترخي وتنتعش وتتلذ وانت ترتشف مشروبا فاكهيا منعاشا قطفت ثمارة من تلك الطبيعه كمشروب كالليمون بالنعنان المحلى بالعسل الذي تستمع مع كل رشفة منها بان تطلق لعينيك التامل في الاجواء تلك الاجواء الغائمة التي سدلت ستارها عن اشعة الاشمس، بعد مطر اعاد الحياة وحرك كل سكان في ذلك المكان الذي بدأت اغصان اشجارة تتراقص مع هزيز رياحه لتحمل معها معها برودة الماء ولتدرجج قطرات الماء من على ورقات الاشجار لتقسط مره هنا وهناك على انحاء من جسمك ومن هناك وهناك تسمع تغاري وعزف الطيور في
Corsica
بل جزيرة
Corsica
التي لها تاريخ وذكريات مع مبكتر هذا العطر فجذورة تمتد الى هذه الجزيرة الرائعه.

اذا كنت تحب روائح العشب بشكل معتدل وغير فض، واذا كنت تحب وتنشي بروائح المسطحات والمزراع وان يطعم ذلك بلمسة ناعمة من الليمون الاخضر والنعنان الذي قد تلحظة اكثر من الليمون مع لمسة المسكته ورائحة سويتيه لطيفة جدا
هذا العطر مناسب جدا لك
من أجمل العطةور التي قدمت النوته الخضراء بشكل متزن فعلا يشعرك بالطبيعه تستمتع وان تشم عبير هذا العطر بالنسبة لي سيكون احد عطوري لفصل الصيف

هذا العطر احد العطور الصيفية التي استطيع ان استعمله ليلا فعادني لا احب ان استعمل العطور الصيفية ليلا فهي تزيدني كآبه بعكس عطرنا هذا وان كنت اعتقد ان لنوتة الاعشاب والاوراق الخضراء دورا في ذلك.
لن احللك كثير العطر فليس هناك نوتات بارزة بشكل قد يستعدي ان اذكره لانه كل وجد في هذا بشكل موزون جعلني احكي واقول ماشعرت وليست ماشممت.
وهذا مايهمني

هناك مكونات لم استعط ان لحظها ولم تسقط سهوا وهي اللابنديوم والعسل بصورته الواضحة وكذلك طحلب السنديان وايضا الفلفل الاسود لا ادري ربما وضعت كلمسات مكملة فقط

تحياتي.

جمال الرائحة : 8.5/10
الفوحان والثبات لم بختر بعد.
التقييم هو راي شخصي ولا يهمك جرب واحكم

Roge'
Roge'

Summer just officially started with this seemingly aromatic ninja. What I find interesting is the new direction Parfum D'Empire decided to steer with their bottle design. Corsica is different than there usual complex offerings. Could the bottle serve as the microcosm of things to come? This is part Illuminum Tomato Leaf and part Aqua Di Gio or you can just say this is a tomato plant version of Aqua Di Gio. Either way, this is some good stuff. This is predominantly crisp/sharp but never overpowering with green and yellow nuances. A labdanum layer is intertwined within the verdurous composition but never interferes with this green island of briskness; If anything, it adds a welcoming complexity. Again, this is a bit different from what the house usually concocts and should have no problem luring new fans for what's to come.

Bluedude02
Bluedude02

I am not sure how I truly feel about this scent. It starts off with a blast of grass, tomato leaf and pungent lime. It has an almost herbal feel to it, but not of the medicinal variety. More like herbs on a kitchen window sill or a spice rack.This is truly one of those scents I would have to be in a certain mood to wear. I'm not really sure what lentisque is but i get a faint piney type of smell or at least some type of resinous wood. All in all, the final effect is that I feel like I'm 8 years old again helping my grandmother pick and can tomatoes on the farm I grew up on in the south-eastern US. The property was surrounded by hay fields and pine forest. Personally I don't smell the mint or honey until later in the dry down but growing up on a farm, I can say that the hay is more of a background note. It doesn't really stand out but, you would notice if it were absent.

All together, I find the scent pleasing after the initial 20 minutes or so. I'm not sure if I would splurge on a full bottle though considering it very much smells like my Italian friend Louie making "Sauce" while his grandmother yells at him for adding too much basil. LOL Not to mention it isn't in the same league as some of the house's other offerings like Cuir Ottoman and Ambre Russe. I guess they all can't be classics.

Smell-6.5/10 Smells good, but more like foody good. This is an Italian gourmand if there is such a thing.

Projection-5/10 Average projection of my skin but nothing to write home about.

Value-5/10 Great price if you love the scent but not my cup of tea because of lack of versatility.

carlosrafael
carlosrafael

Empire of Grass and Agrimony...

CF's opening is very grassy, mossy and tomato-plant like. CF did bring me back immediately to the times when I helped my grandmother collect tomatoes from her vegetable garden (the smell of the green plant, not the tomatoes per se).

Unfortunately for me the opening, which extends into CF's mid-life, is all that it took to dislike this fragrance. I used to play hide and seek with my cousins as a little boy in my grandmothers vegetable backyard, and CF makes me smell like I did walking out of there: grassy (green and dry), vegetable plant like, chlorophyllous and soiled (wonder if moss and the hay together causes this).

I get a little bit of the mint for a few minutes, but never lime.

Visually, this fragrance does remind me of Corsica which is fragrantly grassy and green...very herbaceous with its mountains and hills. Lovely place.

This is a fragrance for spring and summer, and daytime wear.

CF gets a little better once the top notes level off. I'd say, for my taste, less is better with this fragrance. If I keep it to one spray only, the fragrance is more tolerable. However, overall CF is not of my liking.

HOWEVER, a couple of girls I know seem to like this composition for their own wear. So, girls may want to check it out!

perfumepassion
perfumepassion

Rec'd my sample of this today and was very pleased.
It reminds me of crisp tomato plants in the garden; very green, clean, sharp, and crisp smelling. The dry down is almost identical to Essentric 02 from the Molecule line of fragrances. So, since I already own that one, will wait before purchasing a full bottle of this. But will definitely put this on my "Want" list!

Colin Maillard
Colin Maillard

Corsica Furiosa opens with a stunning, realistic, threatening gust of green wind, a bitter, sharp, vibrant and pungent slap of sour citrus notes, crunchy leaves, with a slight silky floral aftertaste and a central powerful accord of galbanum and lentiscus, which gives a really peculiar smell, a sort of fizzy but at the same time sticky and resinous ultra-green feel, with bittersweet fruity nuances and a balmy-resinous vibe. A moody, cloudy scent, actually "furious" as the name brightly suggests, almost rude and unfriendly but majestic and powerful, a cloudy sky before a thunderstorm on the Corsican coast, with a lot of natural aromas blending in the wind – woods, leaves, resins, flowers, berries, salty notes, branches struggling against the wind. All is deeply realistic, perfectly balanced, deep and vibrant – the quality and the composition skills of Marc-Antoine Corticchiato are quite a "guarantee". The smell that remains on your clothes after rushing through the bushes and the trees, with thunders chasing you before the rain. As minutes pass it then slowly and elegantly sweetens and softens, the "savage" earthy-green accord gets calmer settling on a more balmy/mossy side. Corticchiato's signature accord of hay and moss emerges, although less boldly than in other Parfum d'Empire scents. At this point you also detect better the subtle leather base, which is rawer and drier (and more harshly chemical, in a way) than the usual "suede" accord Corticchiato used for other scents. Vibrant galbanum notes are still around, all is still green, vibrant, crisp, citrusy and mossy, just a bit more mellow and delicate. Overall a powerful green bomb, a deeply respectful tribute to the majestic Mediterranean nature – almost neoclassic, there's something "epic" in the Greek meaning of classic nature-inspired myths. More powerful and persistent than other Parfum d'Empire scent, so that maybe confirms the "rumors" about the new concentrations. The only flaw is that there's not really much "else" in this except that gree-sour-candied bouquet, which may make this smell a bit linear (and boring) after a while, but if you're into monolithic, organic all-green scents, than go for this.

7,5-8/10

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Parfum d`Empire Corsica Furiosa fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Parfum d`Empire Corsica Furiosa, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Corsica Furiosa by Parfum d`Empire. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Corsica Furiosa by Parfum d`Empire represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.