Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity « Groups

Osmanthus Interdite Parfum d`Empire for women

Osmanthus Interdite Parfum d`Empire for women
dislike

ozonic

Parfum d`Empire, the perfume house, endows us with a part of Beijing with one of their three perfumes introduced in the collection dedicated to the great world empires: China, Russia and India. Osmanthus Interdite brings luxury, wellness, peace and scents from a garden of Forgotten City with floral – fruity notes of green tea, rose, osmanthus, jasmine, leather and musk. It is available as 100 ml EDP.

Osmanthus Green Tea Apricot

Jasmine Rose Fruity Notes

Musk Suede

Osmanthus Interdite Fragrance Reviews

shushkin
shushkin

This a delicious delicate fruity floral. Osmanthus is such a wonderful floral/fruity note yet so fleeting. The tea, apricot and jasmine do their best to bolster this osmanthus fragrance. Very well blended and just sweet enough. I tend to love all fragrances with tea in and this is no exception. Perfect to wear on a summers day wearing casual clothing. Lovely

MQS
MQS

i hate jasmine, but if i would wear perfume with a jasmine smell this is the one. what a lovely relaxing composition.

SabrinaUK
SabrinaUK

no, I can not sense ant similarity between this and osmanthus Yunnan! Both are beautiful though.

angelayio
angelayio

Is there any similarity to osmanthe yunnan? The notes and descriptions suggest so. I am looking for a dupe due to poor performance of OY and by that I mean I can't even smell myself.

freakypirate
freakypirate

This scent opens with a cloud of fruity florals, sultry osmanthus and a hint of peach, combined with strong tea notes. The scent then turns more fruity and the jasmine appears. There is a hint of leather but it is not very strong on me, and a bit of rose. The rose is never really strong. Then the osmanthus returns together with a briny almost ozonic musk, creating a very sexy drydown of white florals with a bite. The drydown is mostly briny musk and a hint of osmanthus and a bit of indoles.

Sillage is moderate, longevity is moderate.

The top notes are awesome, the tea and osmanthus are a great mix. The peach adds just a little bit of sweetness on top. Gorgeous. The drydown is great too, I love this type of musk that is very interdit indeed. I wish the osmanthus would stay around longer, it lasted about 4 hours on me. The leather and rose were never strong on me.

What a great scent, very sexy. I would really like to own a full bottle one day.

Tigerlillian
Tigerlillian

In it's pure, natural form, osmanthus absolute projects nuances of apricot, leather, tea and hay. So this little powerhouse flower is a full bodied perfume in its own right. Osmanthus Interdite does well to accent this multi-dimensional flower by gently amplifying its natural character.

The leather notes in this fragrance are subtle and plush like suede. The apricot is deep, fresh and subtle and never overpowering. It is enough though to classify this as a fruity floral perfume. The tea is detectable in trace amounts and its delicate tannin complements the osmanthus well. The musk provides a clean, almost soap-like dimension which makes this bright compared to Keiko Mecheri's Osmanthus which is a more heady, liquorous interpretation, and equally lovely.

Osmanthus Interdite culminates into a joyously beautiful scent and evocative of the natural purity of the flower. Full and delightfully elegant, showcasing the multi-faceted nature of this little blossom.

Colin Maillard
Colin Maillard

Fresh, crisp, dense, white floral opening, evolving then in a round, fruity and uplifting tea-floral scent on Parfum d'Empire signature creamy-musky hay note. Beautiful evolution ending in a Daim Blond-like accord of delicate, floral fruity notes on suede leather. Osmanthus is often quickly referred as "tea" (as I just did above) while it has a much more powerful, deep, pungent fruity tone. Here it is not as bold as in other scents where it has a more prominent role (e.g. Osmanthus by The Different Company), but still you can easily feel its unique vibe – which is not only merely "tea" - perfectly and beautifully blended in a richer Oriental concoction, where all ingredients enhance and interact with the different facets of osmanthus, and it kind of disappears playing hide and seek: it is still there, but fragmented and multiplied like in a hall of mirrors. If you are familiar with Parfum d'Empire this is another peculiar, but still highly "recognizable" work in their own unique style – which I love. The projection is discreet and the persistence is light but long-lasting. I have heard that starting from Sept. 2014, besides the new packaging, they will also provide fragrances in a new more dense concentration - hopefully the more "delicate" ones like this or Equistrius will benefit from that.

soleia
soleia

I tend to take my time to appreciate a fragrance and this was no exception. I had tested Osmanthus Interdite in early spring and apart from the tea and apricot, I could not smell much else, plus I could not detect it after 3 hours. Then I tested it in the summer and the rest, as they say, is history.

On my skin, I first smell the tea and the apricot and what I suppose is the osmanthus, but then, the buttery suede comes out, accompanied with a bit of musk. A light, warm, bright suede, not at all heavy or suffocating in the heat. It lasts and lasts on me, around 8 hours. Sillage is discreet, someone has to get close to me to smell it. It is perfect for daytime wear and on me, much better in warm weather.

Osmanthus Interdite is so much more than the sum of its parts. This may well be my next signature scent...only time will tell. But it's definitely on my top 3.

P.S.I have never smelt the flower osmanthus so I do not know how this compares to it.

alberto1964
alberto1964

Very light, nice for summer days at the beach, one of many floral scents. Certainly not original.

gomt
gomt

I consider myself pretty lucky with how it turns out on my skin, given the reviews here. I mainly get strong tea with refreshing fruity-floral notes on top. On my skin, the leather note is delicate and musk barely there. Altogether, it makes a nice everyday scent for the office during spring & summer.

Even though Osmanthus Interdite and Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline (edt) are not exactly similar except for the tea, they do share the vibe. Spacious, feminine, both warm & fresh.

Longevity is average, I have to reapply halfway through the day.

Augustarina
Augustarina

I picked up a sample of this because I was trying to find out what osmanthus smelled like. I still can't tell, comparing it to the other sample I got (Keiko Mecheri), because these two fragrances to me appear to have nothing in common (except for my dislike of them).

All I get from this is a very pungent tea-smell, that eventually fades into leather and musk and something reminiscent of wet particle board.

UPDATE: I have tried this again. The first half hour is wonderful, intoxicating, fresh tea, osmanthus and apricot, and how I wish it would stay like this. After that, it goes into that terrible particle-board area that is kind of puzzling.

TeaforTwo
TeaforTwo

I've been wearing this on and off for a few weeks now, and wish I loved it, but don't. It all sounds divine - apricot, osmanthus, tea, suede! Unfortunately, the tea note just isn't good enough, maybe the musk is at fault here?

christianne1
christianne1

This is one of those fragrances where I got a sample and sprayed it on and immediately went online and bought it. I mean, right then. That is how much I liked it. I had no idea what I was smelling that I loved so much (and still am not quite sure) but it must be the osmanthus.

This is a fragrance unlike any other I have ever smelled. It is green and watery and I get no fruit whatsoever but I still do not think "floral" (although I realize it is floral). I get some musk in the dry down and maybe a little tea at some point. I think I am smelling a tiny touch of mint. But I get a heavy dose of whatever that is I am smelling the most....again, must be osmanthus. I don't know how to describe it, all I know is that I like it.

This smells way more feminine to me than masculine but I noticed some people said it was unisex. It definitely smells like it was meant for a woman to me.

I don't feel like it has much projection (although it is hard to smell myself from a few feet away) but it seems to stay pretty close. Which is how I like my fragrances. I don't want to be the person clouding up a room, no matter how good my cloud smells.

I find this to be a heavenly fragrance...feminine and fresh but that little bit of different.

wbp
wbp

So fresh and calming scent. I can smell a lot of tea and on my skin a lot of musk as well. In the first minute is simply fresh osmanthus with som tea... so wonderful! And after un houer i can smell the suede and the fruits. Not too long lasting, but very nice!

Cereza
Cereza

Even though this is marked here as a floral fruity I certainly find this to be a bit more than that. From the start the osmanthus and an extremely dark tea note plays around with suede making this a unisex perfume, it has a smoky and "dark sensual" quality to it. Fortunately I do not get any fruity notes, on my skin it's just pure combo of the three notes I can feel the most. It basically stays like that all the way just making suede a bit stronger when the time passes by.
Clearly not a floral fruity on my skin. It is aromatic and spicy and kinda unique. Suitable for both sexes, with a moderate silage and a good longevity.

Zobeide
Zobeide

I really enjoyed the osmanthus and tea notes in the first 45 minutes or so. But sadly they faded almost completely on my skin, leaving a persistent suede-plus-tutti-fruity dry down, very like the chocolate-tutti-fruity dry-down of Equistrius, another perfume from Parfum d'Empire (which produces two fragrances I love: Ambre Russe and Eau Suave). What a pity that the delightful beginnings of Osmanthus Interdite and Equistrius (iris in the case of Equistrius) fade away so soon!

sky blue
sky blue

I don't smell leather here. It is a tea-floral-fruity fragrance on me, definitely unisex. Light but with a 'substance', refreshing and warm at the same time, it has a good staying power on me.

One of my favourites for spring-summer. Very nice, and one of the best "tea" fragrances to me.

Silhouette_
Silhouette_

You know how sometimes the smell of white flowers can be so thick it starts to come across as mildly... fecal? I'm not entirely sure this is the case here, it might just be the combination of leather and jasmine, but I definitely detect some of that. And it doesn't bother me. I even don't mind the jasmine itself, even though it often makes me nauseous when used in a perfume. This is just a dirty, sweaty leather, in a good way.

On my skin, Parfum d'Empire OSMANTHUS INTERDITE is a leather perfume from start to finish. The opening is very leathery, with only a touch of florality and fruitiness coming through. Rose and green tea are the strongest notes after leather, but the leather really dominates the composition. Is there also a detectable osmanthus note here? Very unclear to me.

In the middle stage, the fruit smells a bit sour to me, and I don't like the way that it mingles with the leather. By the drydown, however, OSMANTHUS INTERDITE has finally become a perfume that I can claim to like: a smooth, leathery floral with a soft texture. Unfortunately, the longevity is not that great.

Also unfortunate is that I was not helped in the least by this composition in my quest to discover the essence of osmanthus, which appears to have been forbidden here by the leather! I'll continue my search...

jeca
jeca

Very nice fruit tea with rose, it starts powerfully, I adore the union of rose and leather in this scent. The only sad thing that I can't feel it very very shortly after application ;o(

Usually when I see osmanthus in the name, or as a theme I think of a fresh fruity floral composition. It's fruity and floral, but not as fresh as I thought.

Redlipstick
Redlipstick

The musky florals and tea note are lovely.

Unfortunately the leather note is dominant on my skin :(

The leather does dissipate well into the drydown, but I can't stand it for that long.

Definitely glad I received a sample instead of buying this unsniffed.

Lovely floral tea, a touch of fruit, a base of musk. This is lovely, light and elegant without in any way being traditionally perfume-y.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Parfum d`Empire Osmanthus Interdite fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Parfum d`Empire Osmanthus Interdite, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Osmanthus Interdite by Parfum d`Empire. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Osmanthus Interdite by Parfum d`Empire represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.