Designers » N-Q » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

Wild Berry Vanilla Parfume de Vanille for women

Wild Berry Vanilla Parfume de Vanille for women
dislike

sour

Wild Berry Vanilla is a delicious smell of fresh berries and sweet, enticing vanilla. It is available as 30 ml cologne spray.

Vanille Black Currant Blackberry Raspberry

If you're familiar with this fragrance, use the tools on the perfume pyramid to select the most prominent notes.

Wild Berry Vanilla Fragrance Reviews

wandika
wandika

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT . I FOUND IT AT THE 99 CENT ONLY STORE. I BOUGHT OVER 25 OF THEM . KEPT A FEW AND GAVE THE REST AWAY FOR XMAS. ABOUT 3 YRS AGO.. now i cant find it any more. I'm down to only 2.
Need to find more soon...

BelleofRivendell
BelleofRivendell

I cannot believe noone has reviewed this little known gem. It is very linear. Just like the name says, it's just berries and vanilla. But there's so much joy and sensual pleasure to be discovered in its simplicity.

The berries in this are wild, fresh, and surprisingly true. I couldn't detect any artificial notes that turned me off. Whenever I spritz this one on my neck, I feel like I've just dipped my head into a fresh bowl of berries with whipped cream. And the price was SO affordable.

Love it!

Wild Berry Vanilla by Parfume de Vanille 4.50 out of 5 based on 4 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Parfume de Vanille Wild Berry Vanilla fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Parfume de Vanille Wild Berry Vanilla, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Wild Berry Vanilla by Parfume de Vanille. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Wild Berry Vanilla by Parfume de Vanille represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Parfume de Vanille Cherry Vanilla Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Forever Bath and Body Works Cashmere Glow Mariah Carey Lollipop Bling Honey Bath and Body Works Secret Wonderland Beyonce Heat Rush Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose Avon Electrify Me Michel Germain Sexual Femme mark. mark Earth Avon Make Me Wonder Burberry Burberry Women The Body Shop Moringa Victoria`s Secret Endless Love Britney Spears Curious Britney Spears Bath and Body Works Dark Kiss Bijan B Exquisite for Women Omnia Profumo Madera Serendipity 3 Serendipitous Chopard Happy Spirit Magical Nights