Designers » N-Q » Floral Green « Groups

PG09 Yuzu Ab Irato Parfumerie Generale for women

PG09 Yuzu Ab Irato Parfumerie Generale for women
dislike

PG09 Yuzu Ab Irato by Parfumerie Generale is a Floral Green fragrance for women. PG09 Yuzu Ab Irato was launched in 2006. The nose behind this fragrance is Pierre Guillaume. Top notes are mint and yuzu; middle notes are magnolia, pepper, jasmine and hiacynth; base notes are myrtle, bamboo, hyssop and thyme.

Mint Yuzu

Magnolia Pepper Jasmine Hiacynth

Myrtle Bamboo Hyssop Thyme

PG09 Yuzu Ab Irato Fragrance Reviews

Cherry_Darling
Cherry_Darling

This smells like lemon fizz candy and mouthwash, though not bad, i don't mind it as a morning scent, it really goes with the morning fresh feeling. But it is more of a fresh out of the dentist's chair or shower kind of feel than a perfume. You can get this scent from a good brush and a lemon-drop for a fraction of the price.

epicurean
epicurean

Ooh no. This is fairly awful on my skin. It starts off with minty wet wipes/sharp detergent aromas, as described by others, followed closely by a very strong smell of sage. I know it's not listed as a note, but that's what I'm getting. I smell like an opened box of turkey stuffing mix.

lilalina
lilalina

This is rather masculine to begin with. Opens mint-y with citrus cologne type feel. Not very innovative.

karl pearson
karl pearson

Sharp harsh opening, but dries to a nice yuzu and peppermint combo. Not for everyone, I did not like this to start but has grown on me. On the line between masculine and feminine. Projects well but does not last too long. I like it, but I can see why many do not!

Lebenslauf
Lebenslauf

Sharp, straightforward and honest citrus that passes tart flowery stage and develops into surprisingly warm woody smell. In fact, the drydown was so astonishing, I couldn't believe it was the same fragrance and had to check twice. More than worth tolerating the strong "I just cut a lemon in half" opening, especially seeing as it passes pretty quickly.
Staying power around 5 to 6 hours, shorter in warm weather. On clothes developes to drydown and stays for a long time(sprayed my trenchcoat and kept getting occasional whiffs for more than a week).
I would reccomend it for woody citrus lovers, but approach carefully and don't buy without testing!

Eneli
Eneli

Quite horrible fragrance, I'm sorry. Smells on me like dust and cleanser. And it doesn't get better with drydown.

Mila Pulina
Mila Pulina

It reminds me of Comme de Garcons (the first one from year 1994) - but later it becomes very citrussy...interesting but not really "captivating".

kerini
kerini

It starts with fresh mint and a ton of yuzu, a little too sour and harsh.
After a few minutes the pepper makes its entrance and as weird as it sounds, for a little while I couldn't tell this apart from frankincense if my life depended on it.
From there it settles into a strange smoky-herbal smell with a sweet-floral undertone and still a hint of sour citrus.
Halfway in I managed to detect the bamboo hidden someplace in there and once I even got a quick whiff of hyacinth. Apart from that I'm lost.
It lasts about 6 hours on my skin.

I expected Yuzu Ab Irato to be interesting - which it surely is - but I'm afraid that doesn't equal nice in the slightest.

Cereza
Cereza

This is strange and I can't say that I'm enjoying this too much. It opens extremely citrusy and lacks mint what I was expecting for, when it more develops citruses are even stronger, only magnolia appears a bit and all the compostion becomes even a bit sour.
I too think it can be unisex, but this is definetely not the best floral green and not the best Parfumerie generale has to offer.

possumke
possumke

The initial blast of PG09 Yuzu Ab Irato is very citrussy, with an almost medicinal feel.
I mostly agree with Boggi's comments in that the dry-down of this fragrance is yellow-lemony and woody... The bamboo comes out in the latter stages, and I also think it has a unisex appeal to it.
Lasting power is not that great.

Boggi
Boggi

Starts out like a classic airplane wet wipes-smell. Nothing wrong with that, I like that smell, but it's not very special. For reference starts out very similar with Eau des 4 voleurs from L'occitane. But suddenly and luckely it developes to something more complex; a, round, sweet, "yellow" smell. The drydown is a kind of wonderful woody smell. I would say this is a unisex perfume.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Parfumerie Generale PG09 Yuzu Ab Irato fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Parfumerie Generale PG09 Yuzu Ab Irato, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify PG09 Yuzu Ab Irato by Parfumerie Generale. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of PG09 Yuzu Ab Irato by Parfumerie Generale represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

L`Artisan Parfumeur Timbuktu Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Serge Lutens Chergui Amouage Jubilation for Men Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur Parfumerie Generale PG18 Cadjmere Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Pamplelune Parfum d`Empire Cuir Ottoman Frederic Malle Carnal Flower L`Artisan Parfumeur Seville a l`Aube Frederic Malle Lipstick Rose Serge Lutens Feminite du Bois Parfum d`Empire Ambre Russe Hermes Un Jardin Apres la Mousson Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Herba Fresca Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Series 3 Incense: Avignon Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Mandarine Basilic Prada Infusion d'Iris