Designers » N-Q » Oriental Spicy « Groups

PG21 Felanilla Parfumerie Generale for women and men

PG21 Felanilla Parfumerie Generale for women and men
dislike

PG21 Felanilla Parfumerie Generale for women and men Pictures PG21 Felanilla Parfumerie Generale for women and men Pictures PG21 Felanilla Parfumerie Generale for women and men Pictures

PG21 Felanilla by Parfumerie Generale is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for women and men. PG21 Felanilla was launched in 2008. The nose behind this fragrance is Pierre Guillaume. The fragrance features italian iris, amber, hay, saffron, tahitian vanilla and banana leaf.

Italian Iris Amber Hay Saffron Tahitian Vanilla Banana Leaf

Oriental Express
Valentina Poudre
Dior Homme Intense

PG21 Felanilla Fragrance Reviews

hsheep
hsheep

A very lovely Shalimar-esque type of fragrance! I'm really liking this. It's a mossy, greenish-fresh sort of vanilla but it's still holding on to that vanillic warmth. A little bit herbal, a little bit ambery, I get a tiny bit of grass or hay. It's softer on the woods, but altogether it's very well rounded. The dry down is a delicious and slightly spicy ambered vanilla. Although I really like this one, I'll stick with my Shalimar in the end. Others may like this if they find Shalimar is too much and are looking for an alternative. And if you like Shalimar, try this one too!

kristinare
kristinare

One of the most beautiful vanilla based fragrances I’ve ever tried. I get the lipstick note, but is seems not strong at all when spraying Felanilla from the bottle. Iris, dark vanilla, warm spice with a tiny pinch of Aomassai hay - a truly amazing fragrance.

Not amazing in case of projection and longevity – 4h, close to skin. 9h+ on fabrics - or maybe, after treating myself with 8 -10 sprays I simply cannnot smell it anumore? The weakest L’artisan has a better performance than Felanilla :( Well… but even that did not stop me from getting a full bottle – there in nothing else out there like Felanilla. A must try for gourmand and vanilla lovers.

Beautiful oriental spicy vanilla. Intriguing. In Shalimar style. Now I want to buy Shalimar. Thanks.

Eos

Listen up men: You have got to give this a try! I thought this smelled great on me, but my husband just sprayed some on and it smells AMAZING on him. His chemistry amped up the saffron and while this smells like a woody spicy vanilla on my skin, on my husband it smells like a spiced leather. A true chameleon.

annajurgenson
annajurgenson

So many wonderful reviews on here. I love this one and the whole line. It is an exquisite vanilla and saffron with a beautifully blended amber. It is elegant and comforting at the same time. Pleasure to wear.

atlaseetschristmas
atlaseetschristmas

Finally a PG I like! To me this is mostly a "cosmetic" (you know the one) iris paired with an inedible vanilla/musk combination but there are subtleties that make it pretty unique!

The Carmex comparison is definitely accurate . It has this strange depth to it that I've come to recognize as the scent of petroleum jelly or vaseline. The saffron is also subtly detectable and it adds a much needed spicy tinge that keeps this from smelling like a vanilla-mint flavored urinal cake.

To me the most interesting aspect of Felanilla is the opening's contrast between the cold, almost mentholated Iris and the fuzzy, warm musky vanilla. It quite literally smells cold on top and warm on bottom. It's like hugging someone in the fall. Your body feels the warmth coming off the other person but your face is cold from a breeze flowing over your coat.

Eventually the warm notes beat out the iris and it enters a pleasant vanillic amber drydown. I LOVE the opening to this, and I appreciate the drydown but it does make me miss the action in the beginning. In a way its a bit top heavy, so I can't justify a full bottle but It is ideal for a decant!
It has great longevity and about average sillage on me. 8/10

In love again
In love again

I got a big lipstick note out of this one. It smelled very realistic, as if I had taken a very high end lipstick (with a high grease content) cut it in half, and just inhaled. There was defiantly some musk floating around there, but it was tame musk. I found myself smelling sample a lot, but was never quite sure if I actually wanted to wear it. Then when I accidently spilled the whole sample out, I found myself missing it more than I expected to.

Eos

I love Felanilla. Someone below described this as Shalimar on Xanax and I completely agree. If you took Shalimar and stripped some of the growling, animalic leather out and amped up the iris note you'd get Felanilla.

For those of you who don't have Shalimar as a handy reference, here's what Felanilla smells like: a dry vanilla mixed with a cool toned, chalky and papery iris note, a bit of opoponax (smells like Carmex lip balm) which is not listed in Felanilla but is certainly present, combined with a note of softly indistinct amber, polished woods and a spicey saffron.

Certainly unisex, I could see men who love Dior Homme Intense kicking it up a notch and making this their signature just as easily as I could see uber-femme women wearing this with red lipstick. Superb!

ETA: I've worn through two whole sample vials of this now. I've got to say that this really, really smells like a spicier, smoother Carmex lip balm scent.Very medicinal smelling but I love it.

Update 7/26/15: I finally gave in and bought myself I bottle of this beauty. I have to say I'm surprised with people's references to the cosmetic iris note. To me it is very distinctly a spicy vanilla perfume with cool iris hints and has nothing to do with makeup.

edwardnr17
edwardnr17

Oomph! Very dry. To me, the same iris note as in the dior homme line, paired with smoldering amber. Good, but tiny bit nauseating. Doesn't change much as the hours pass.
If you're hungry for a gourmand, this isn't it. I guess there's vanilla in here since it's voted top note but it sneaks right by my nose.

Colin Maillard
Colin Maillard

Felanilla is basically a sort of balsamic-powdery gourmand, if that category ever existed; it opens with a resinous-leafy green note on vanilla, spices, a bold balsamic-balmy accord which reminds me of eucalyptus that creates a general and slightly haunting feel of Vicks Vaporub, and that sort of invigorating, balsamic-woody yet kind of sweet type of medicines. Initially I do not smell any iris at all, which starts to emerge and “blossom” soon after the opening. The iris note is, sadly, without any praise or blame; it’s a clean, plain, conventional, artificial, trendy iris note without any depth or interesting substance - synthetic does not mean unpleasant, though: it’s nice, just dull. That’s it, no particular transaction occurs and Felanilla remains this sort of linear, resinous-powdery-balsamic iris-vanilla scent with a heavy medicinal feel. Honestly, the only thing I appreciate is how the iris note is elaborated here (or well, the idea at least), as it’s well conceived and blended behind the resinous-balsamic notes, so “now you see it, now you don’t”, like in a hall of mirrors. I think it’s a clever idea which I wished was developed a bit better. Sadly all the rest is fairly disappointing to me: the substance smells plastic and plain, the notes smell to me quite generic and synthetically thin, the persistence is short and the drydown, occurring quite soon, is pale, faint and in my opinion, terribly boring (why so many niche scents are so ridicoulously short-lived?).

5,5/10

becuille
becuille

Shalimar on Valium. I mean that in a good way.

The first 10 seconds of this, I absolutely hated. I got a strong plastic smell that nearly made me reach for the nail polish remover (I've found it's great for removing unwanted perfume smells - just press some to the perfume and hold for 20-30 seconds). But it lasted only seconds, then I was hit with the most beautiful burst of saffron and vanilla. So, so pretty.

I don't think I get much of the iris, this is predominately vanilla and saffron to me. I'm not that familiar with banana leaf, so I'm going to guess it's the creamy sunshine I smell lurking in the background. Tiny whiffs of hay are a very interesting addition.

This is a very wearable vanilla, but not in the slightest bit boring. It's not sickly, it's unisex and it's got enough going on to keep your nose interested for the duration.

Fairly soft sillage but insane longevity. This is the second PG perfume I've tried and both lasted overnight.

My usual "perfect vanilla" is Atelier Cologne's Vanille Insensee. I sometimes think there's no need for more than one vanilla perfume. But I've changed my mind and want a full bottle of this.

AveParfum

A lot like most perfumes by Parfumerie Generale--a little challenging at first. It smelled like fluffy vanilla marshmallow and plastic dolls. Rather quickly, the plastic doll scent nearly vanished, and the vanilla took on a delicious quality that reminded me of a syrupy, dark vanilla liqueur heated up with a generous dollop of softly whipped cream on top. I'm drooling....

lisa o
lisa o

I find it really musky...surprising that the notes-pyramid doesn't contain musk...
Didn't wear it often, now a year ago the last time and today I thought, uhff spicy musk, amber, sugar and hay.....probably the hay is the musky quality in it...
I understand the comparison with Musc Ravageur..
It is full-bodied and satisfying, but still not my kind of scent.

Jenavira
Jenavira

Shalimar's leaner and furrier cousin.

Lana148
Lana148

Mild vanilla, not too sweet, not too strong.

Opens up like bitter, sweet & salty, plastic vanilla and it stays like this for a while. I like the part when it settles to beautiful, linier vanilla + hay, saffron on the background. I really don't smell iris here. To me, his fragrance is all about toned down vanilla. Nice!

Tigerlillian
Tigerlillian

Felanilla: a feline vanilla. At least that's what the PG website claims. This vanilla fragrance is multi-dimensional, but I wouldn't go far as to say that it's animalic.

When I first applied Felanilla, I was a little overwhelmed with a cottonmouth feel. It felt rather pithy and white, and on checking the notes I see it contains banana. According to the notes here, banana leaf, other websites state banana wood. In any event, it feels underripe, or like the white inside part of a banana skin.

After a little while, the pithy feeling subsides and saffron warms the composition with a gentle golden spiced glow. Iris and hay together bring warm earthy air without being powdery or billowy.

Occasionally the green pithy note resurfaces and presents an almost synthetic/plastic vanilla note. Occasionally it even feels as though there is a touch of medicinal opoponax resin. Because of this Felanilla vacillates between being a smooth, wearable Oriental vanilla, to something teasingly jarring with notes of woody familiarity.

I do like that there is very little sugar in this fragrance, just inherent sweetness from vanilla and subtle flowers. Overall, Felanilla is a pleasingly intriguing woody vanilla fragrance.

johanna.lindholm
johanna.lindholm

This is an awesome fragrance! It's a non-sweet, dry, unisex vanilla with really good lasting power, and with a moderate sillage. I have a 5ml decant of this, and after I run out I have to buy more. This is worth trying out if you don't like sticky sugary sweet vanilla perfumes. It's really nice to wear on a cold day, especially a rainy one. It lifts your mood.

delilahcat
delilahcat

This is one of the first PG scents I'd actually consider buying a FB of out of the few I've sampled. I tried it months ago and loved the soft caressing vanilla, hay and iris dry down but then promptly forgot about it. On a recent iris scent quest I re tried it and found the opening oddly repulsive. I'd don't remember disliking the top notes so much before but this time I find the markedly unsettling. Too much saffron and banana leaf creates an odd sweet savoury clash which is a little sickly. I don't like saffron notes at the best of times and banana leaf on me always smells very synthetic and too sweet. I feel a perfume with such a cosy comforting dry down should have a bit of brightness or citrus in the opening so as to give a bit of freshness to contrast with the ambery drydown. I guess that's what makes this unusual (which is a good thing in my opinion) is that it's a drydown/base notes fragrance that shows of the beauty of a drydown of itself alone. But I do think the opening notes rather smother and suffocate you with sweetness untill you submit to the softness and depth of the middle and base notes. So the question is to buy or not to buy? The top notes do only seem to last 15 minutes but is this fragrance too forgettable to be worth a full bottle?

ilsagold
ilsagold

I don't like the opening (saffron?) but it passes quickly and decent powdery vanilla takes the center stage after 10-15 min. There is a similarity to Shalimar. Luckily this is not as feminin as Shalimar.
Longevity is OK to me (around 5 hours). I also don't think it is a skin scent.
My wife likes it and she believes it has menthol and banana leaf notes on my skin! Not sure with menthol but it does have banana leaf undertones to my nose, too.
Soon I might consider buy a 30 ml bottle once I finish samples.

Edit: I bought a 30 ml bottle unfortunately I gotta wait till Spring/Summer pass as I think this one is for fall/winter daytime wear.

CLevol
CLevol

Felanilla is a fresher, softer and more friendley sister of Shalimar, a bit more Hay. In every Perfume shop you can try Shalimar...but first try Felanilla!
Felanilla is a fresh but also a bit mysterious perfume.

I don't know if this fragrance makes you sexy....you will constantly smell your wrist and cross your eyes because you think you'll see the perfume on your wrist.

It reminds me also of a very nice smelling powder of my youth.
On my two wrist I've put on the left Shalimar and the right one

Felanilla...unfortunately Felanilla disappears too quick, a short visit. Ounty Shalimar stayed a bit longer.

fanny
fanny

I adore it.
Very comfortable and luxurious.
Where Alfarom describes Felanilla as "kinda incomplete or inconsistent", I kinda like it for its openness (if that makes any sense).

Lovely amber and hay, warm vanilla, beautiful iris and bananaleaf!!...
Absolutely irresistible.
Unfortunately I have to drown myself in Felanilla to keep the vibe going.

Worth its money?
The smell: Undoubtedly
Sillage: Only if you love close-to-skin sents
Longevity: Medium

Result: Not yet sure if I will buy a bottle.

A VERY skinclose scent on my skin. Nice scent - with a hint of some soft spices, maybe the Saffron and hay that makes that illusion.Timeless - both girl and women can wear this one. Like the Ambertouch in it. Perfect for office.

En VÄLDIGT hudnära doft på mig. Trevlig doft - med en aning om kryddighet, kanske mixen av Saffran och Hö som gör det. Tidlös- både tjejen och kvinnan kan bära denna. Gillar den mjuka Ambernoten. Perfekt för kontoret.

MikeDropIt
MikeDropIt

I'm shocked that no one has mentioned DHI... this smells totally like DHI to me! Powdery iris and vanilla, it doesn't get more DHI than that. Poor longevity on me with average projection during the few hours that it lasts. I prefer DHI over this, no doubt about that.

AveParfum

At first I could immediately smell the same hay note that is found in PG's Bois Blonde, a perfume I own and love. It's almost like a wilted lettuce/rotten vegetable scent, but I happen to like it. The scent was also quite powdery. I wondered what gave me the impression this would smell like vanilla, it was so far from vanilla.

Yet within several minutes I began to pick up a light vanilla caramel. Quite gourmand for something that didn't start out gourmand at all. The notes I thought I smelled were vanilla, caramel, iris, amber, and orange. While there is no orange listed in the notes, it's hard for me to believe there is no citrus in this perfume. I also felt like I'd smelled something like this before and became a bit nostalgic for whatever that scent might have been....

I glanced at some of the reviews below and saw Shalimar Initial mentioned a couple times, and it made sense why this perfume seemed so familiar. I used to own Shalimar Initial, but I found it too weak for my taste. I also didn't love the "Guerlainaide" that some people talk about, which tends to give Guerlains an old-fashioned smell that doesn't suit me. I'm sure I'm not alone in that regard.

So I have to agree--this is Shalimar Initial (improved). Felanilla is more interesting with the green hay note floating around. Sillage and longevity are both very good. My shirt smelled amazing the next day, with strong traces of the perfume still lingering. I wasn't tired of Shalimar Initial, it was just the sillage that annoyed me...so I would consider Felanilla as a worthy replacement.

antfarm
antfarm

As a cat owner, I can definitely say this starts out smelling like a brush full of old cat fur, or like someone's house who keeps too many cats.

It then (thankfully) fades quickly into a spicy vanillic amber.

The transition from musty kitty fur to spice-cake dessert makes me a little queasy.

cloyd42
cloyd42

I'm puzzled by the "spicy" categorization. This is very definitely vanilla based and it's interesting but unless hay is now considered a spice (strictly speaking it would have to be a herb but that's beside the point) there's nothing spicy about this. My first thought when I smelled it was Dzing!--this was visceral enough that I had trouble finding the connection--I finally decided it was the amber-hay notes that I smelled first. After several hours I'd call this "interesting", well made, highly unusual but not something it would occur to me to pick up and wear again. One thing very much in its favor: if you like it it stays fairly close to the skin so it can very much be your small private pleasure if you work in a place that has aromaphobics.

Sillage: close, nuzzle distance
Longevity: 2-4 hours
Fabulosity: dancing bear
Value to price ratio: mediocre

Bandit
Bandit

I don't agree on most comments on this vanilla to be not sweet. The more the amber emerges, the sweeter it gets until the point, where I find it nearly vile. The iris-amber combination, which makes it sweet powdery, is alluring and repulsing at the same time. I imagine on a man that might smell very very nice, but I don't like it on women. Maybe because Felanilla reminds me somehow of playing with Barbie and of old fashioned male bath cosmetics (iris!).

And folks, let us not forget this awful opening! Ok, it's a funny smell, but for no money in the world I want to smell like wet cardboards. To smell Falanilla out of curiosity and the fun in it is one thing (and for that purpose really an experience), but to go in public is something totally different. Try before you buy.

Also, the comparision to Musc Ravageur is?? Where does that come from? To my nose they have nothing in common, don't be fooled that if you love one, you automatically love the other. I warned you! :)
Also no cat in general or Shalimar in particular to me.

After all Felanilla is very unique and it's really a lot of fun to explore it. A must try, not necessary a must wear, imho.

kookaburrah
kookaburrah

This is perfect if you find the citrus and incense of Shalimar difficult. Felanilla is an unusual take on vanilla, it is "dry" and predominantly "cool", the latter due to the iris but the hay absolute adds a warm sweetness but it never quite enters into gourmand territory. The banana wood is subtle and it brightens the iris, and as Luca Turin says, allowing it to "smile" . The opening is a little medicinal (saffron?) but this fades quickly and the scent develops into a sleek and sensuous adult vanilla-amber with a delicious earthy-woody powderiness, Felanilla has won me over, very quietly and slowly, but insistently. This cat has got the cream. Puurrrfect.

Jackfusion
Jackfusion

Wow! An opening that some alcoholic in a few seconds and following Initial remembered Shalimar initial EDP, but without the citrus notes. This leaves less acid Felanilla. But opening it is a stick! Another difference is that powerful vanilla PG 21 seemed drier. The iris is also evident in the opening.

Spending a few minutes the opening notes soften and begin to enter the woody amber with a touch slightly bitter (must be the note of hay), approaching the region and the nose spray, he could feel slightly bitter in the central region of the tongue, but was something very subtle. Do not bother me.

Perfume totally unisex, maybe even a little more feminine than the Initial Shalimar initial EDP. I really liked

airubgirl
airubgirl

This is a scent that doesn't take itself to seriously, starting with the whimsical name. It is very feline in the way it twines around you, like a cat sinuously winding around your body. As it settles it is more of a langorous stretch after a cat nap, soft and slinky. This is not a predatory cat, but a playful one who can be aloof and purring at the same time.

It starts on me with a medicinal/astringent note that fades very quickly into the heart notes that are a very efferevescent vanilla, woody, ambery concotion. The final drydown for me is the same as the heart but with a bit more of the wood notes and the iris coming out to play, adding the powdery note, just a bit in the backround to give it a softness. Good longevity for me about 7-9 hours. This scent wears close, but it does project enough to have a curious passerby inquire as to what you are wearing. I like that this fragrance is playful and chic all at the same time. If you don't like foody vanilla perfumes this one is a must try.

rosecat
rosecat

This is an interesting Fragrance, It starts of very sparkling on me like champagne!! the vanilla, musk and amber is there - I agree with others its not sickly sweet. Its warm, musky, powdery, honey, sparkly with saffron and Iris - makes it interesting and very wearable - there is a softness. I think it is unisex. Like it but think i would like it more on my man or on my clothes/bedding, not so much on me. Maybe I should try it again in winter.

lucyredshoes
lucyredshoes

This comes out of the gate as an obvious gourmand. There is a note that reminds me of either a root beer or coke float. I can’t quite put a finger on it. Ah hah... It reminds me of the coke flavored Slurpees from 7-Eleven that I would frequently get as a child 30 years ago. This scent is a mixture of coke and vanilla with a bit of woody fizzyness, perhaps some malt. As it settles I get a distinct vanilla cupcake accord. I am disappointed this isn't richer and more spicy or more resinous based on the notes listed. I usually love Parfumerie Generale but this doesn't get close to being on the purchase list.

When I first sampled this one I had a contrasting feeling. On one side I thought it was a pleasant warm vanilla, on the other side I thought it was too similar to FM Musc Ravageur but without FM power. I gave it a second chance and got a another sample. Well, I still think Maurice Roucel is much better than Guillame, I still think Felanilla lacks something but I can definitely say it is an incredibly addicting and very comfortable scent.

Here follows my review based on the first sample I got:

I quite like this one but, to be honest, it striked me as a sort of mash up between Musc Ravageur and Acier Alluminum. Well, actually I think Musc Ravageur has a stronger personality and Maurice Roucel is much better than Pierre Guillame, but that's another point. Felanilla is surely a well crafted warm vanilla scent, filled with top quality ingredients, with an acceptable sillage and a no more than reasonable lasting power but IMO it lacks in depth. It has a nice opening with a lot of amber and a hint of banana wood somewhere and a much better drydown that turns the scent into a confortable and quite close to the skin amber/vanilla but it still lacks in something...I still have to decide if I really like Pierre Guillame's creations or not but my suggestion to him, would surely be to reduce a little the reange of his productions and maybe focus on just a bunch of fragrances and complete them. I love Cozè, Intrigant Patchouli, Aomassai and find Papyrus De Ciane absolutely fantastic (unfortunately the latter doesn't match with my skin chemistry, but on paper is delightful) but my impression is too many of Guillame's fragrances (not all of them) are kinda incomplete or inconsistent. A nice scent, anyway.

Rating: 7.5/10

fpih
fpih

First of all, I have to put on tons of it to make it stay on my skin for longer than 3-4 hours. It seems as if my skin just swallows it.

Second, the vanilla is drowned by the amber on me at least. Although I love the opening and the first hour is just magical, after that I can only smell deep, warm amber of the finest quality with a tiny bit of hay and vanilla. No banana for me and it certainly does not belong to the foody vanillas' family. It's elegant and comforting at the same time.

I'd say that due to the lack of sillage and longevity it's not FB worthy for me but a. I love it too much at least for while it lasts and b. having bought Cadjmere, I found out that the PG bottle juice is usually much stronger than the sample. So, the jury is still out on this one.

I had to put a lot on, not my usual practice, to smell this. After a woody, cake-like start, not particularly vanillic, it dries into a gorgeous amber vanilla scent, smooth, warm and comfortable. I really am loving this. It is somehow golden and softly lit. A beautiful vanilla composition.

donniekaterina
donniekaterina

Well that reminded me another beautiful perfume,organza indecence.I don't find it that complex as organza is,I can only feel the warm vanilla extract nothing else,so I'll stick to the milkyness of organza!

trax
trax

To my uneducated naive nose it smells like delicious dry vanilla with a warm woody undertone, overlayed by the smell of very very green banana peel. It is this green banana peelish note that makes it one of my absolute favourite perfumes ;)I did not know vanilla could smell this good!

Dixie
Dixie

An intriguing vanilla in the vein of Shalimar but maintaining its own personality.

mellybee
mellybee

First things first, I've been getting a huge fan of PG lately, although Felanilla is not my favourite scent from the line.

Felanilla is a vanilla scent but not in the known way. It is the non-sweet, non-gourmand aspect of vanilla what also a man could easily enjoy.

It starts out with a blast of vanilla softly spiced with saffron. The hay note is apparent from the start to the finish with an interesting banana undertone in the heart. The dry down is very powdery as the vanilla meets the amber in the end. I did not feel any iris-addition.

To sum up, it is a bit weird vanilla interpretation, but definitely sniff-worthy.

Mals86
Mals86

A dear friend sent me a sample, knowing that I like orientals. In fact, the entire note list sounds right up my alley: saffron, iris, hay, vanilla, amber...

Despite the heavy dose of saffron (mmm!), this reminds me somewhat of vintage Emeraude or a modern version of Shalimar: a distinct, unfoody vanilla escorts all the other notes. The hay note is particularly lovely here, particularly with the saffron, and even the banana wood - which smells to me like green bananas - is a happy companion to the vanilla. The vanilla is not the sweet marshmallowy version that seems to be so popular these days, so if you're looking for Hanae Mori (which I like)or Mariah's M, you'll be disappointed. However, the amber in the base is quite sweet enough for me.

I was a little disappointed in Felanilla, but I think that's because I keep wanting it to be Emeraude (a Holy Grail scent for me if there ever was one). If you like vanilla and saffron, you'll probably enjoy this one. I recommend it.

Enchantia
Enchantia

A truly oriental and spicy scent. The Vanilla is the dominant note. I can smell a bit of amber and perhaps a bit of the saffron but can't detect any Iris in it, though it is on the list. It smells very sexy and seductive when I sniff it straight from the sample but on my skin, it smells like a bad concoction of vanilla and something foul.

rebella
rebella

Yet another masterpiece. This one is so beautiful, but still very different from most fragrances. Remind a little of L'Atisans Dzing! but much easier to wear, and I think for most people also easier to like. Anyway I think it´s amazing, warm, rich, sensual, glowing, longlasting, personal and animalic. Most things I am searching for in a fragrance, Felanilla has it, no doubt about it.

I was so sure about wishing a bottle of Parfumerie Generals Aomassai in christmas gift, but now I maybe think I will wish a bottle of Felanilla instead? Yes, it is sooo d-mn good! Seems like I am stumble upon a lot of very good perfumes lately, maybe to many?

Whatever... this is a must try!

PG21 Felanilla by Parfumerie Generale 4.06 out of 5 based on 230 ratings and 42 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Parfumerie Generale PG21 Felanilla fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Parfumerie Generale PG21 Felanilla, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify PG21 Felanilla by Parfumerie Generale. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of PG21 Felanilla by Parfumerie Generale represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.