Designers » N-Q » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Yuzu Rouge Parfums 06130 for women and men

Yuzu Rouge Parfums 06130 for women and men
dislike

Yuzu Rouge by Parfums 06130 is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women and men. Top notes are yuzu, grapefruit, bergamot and black currant; middle notes are cardamom, lemon verbena, rose and nutmeg; base notes are green tea, musk, moss and ambergris.

Yuzu Grapefruit Bergamot Black Currant

Cardamom Lemon Verbena Rose Nutmeg

Green Tea Musk Moss Ambergris

Yuzu Rouge Fragrance Reviews

OTA Mom
OTA Mom

On me this fragrance is LOUD! Nothing subtle about it. And to be clear, I'm not opposed to a strong fragrance, but this one incorporates abundant carnation, of which I am not a fan

daisyvision
daisyvision

I happened upon a sample of this one - it's not the type of scent I'd typically pick out for myself. After testing it out, it definitely didn't turn me into an instant citrus lover. However, I find that while most citrusy scents tend to sting and tickle my nose, this one is a bit quieter. The citrus here really complements the rose, creating a very clean, fresh smelling green type of fragrance. It's nice, with the same soft sillage as the other 06130's.

rockegg
rockegg

This is not a mainstream scent. The freshness is more like walking into a glass arboretum where you smell the plants and the loam and a touch of flowers. Sort of fresh and moldy at the same time. I find it more chypre than citrus but neither one of these words really conveys the unusual quality. It's unique. Longevity is pretty low.

Museumgal
Museumgal

Good fresh yuzu scent with a lot of tea and spices behind it. Wears nicely, the florals develop without overpowering. Light and well blended, good for the office while being a bit unique and unusual.

antfarm
antfarm

Milky-fresh ripe fruit flesh (try saying that 5 times fast). This is an unusual summery fragrance that smells transparent and creamy simultaneously.

Green tea and nutmeg stand out on my skin the most. A tiny bit of citrus in the beginning fades within a few hours into the scent of delicate, pulsing, skin-warmed-by-the-sun.

Most "fresh" scents bore me to tears, so this was definitely love at first sniff.

victoria.rogers.984
victoria.rogers.984

The first fifteen minutes was a strong rose scent, and then that faded to the background, and with my body chemistry, settled into faint lemon.

It is very nice and light, great for a summer day, however, it doesn't last long at all. It's pretty, but I was not floored by it. I'm glad I only ordered a sample.

lara0905
lara0905

Yuzu Rouge is a breezy- airy citrus rose scent with green accords and spiced twists.I could say it's a light oriental.:)

In the opening accord rose dominant with greenish nuances- cassis,grapefruit, verbena and bergamott surround me. After this sparkly and energizing opening, as the scent is settled down, the yuzu comes forward from the background with cardamom, nutmeg, musk and a hint of amber.Perfectly balanced essence, not overpowering nor citric.

Unusual, uplifting composition, easy- to- wear -light -rose for hot summer days.I'm not a fan for citrus scents but this frag definitely pleasant.:)Somehow it's reminds me of Annick Goutal's Eau d'Hadrien.:)Worth to try it both for womens and mens!:)

Kterhark
Kterhark

A citrus aromatic? Not even close. This is a luxurious, sable rose that is deeply oriental. Wowza is all I can say about it.

The citrus wears like a diaphanous veil; fleeting but never invisible. The main chord crackles and spits, its embers tinged with zest. Spices and citrus, who knew it could be this comforting? Completely unexpected.

I'd say this is a well heeled, thirties/forties fragrance. It suggests you drink champagne and not beer, wear silk but not thongs, and don't laugh open mouthed.

I'm a fan.

icekat
icekat

Yuzu Rouge is one of my favorite citrus scents. It is simply gorgeous. It is fresh and natural, light but noticeable, uplifting and so easy and pleasant to wear. It instantly transports me to a sunlit patio with white fancy tables and chairs surrounded by a rose garden where I sit and enjoy the sunshine and have a cool drink of lemonade on a beautiful summer hot day.

The composition fits perfectly together. It is refined and very tasteful. The scent opens with a lovely, sparkly combination of yuzu, grapefruit and bergamot. The heart notes are fresh, light and luminous rose with green tea note and just a hint of nutmeg. I also smell verbena here. The scent actually reminds me a bit of Verbena by L’Occitane (another beautiful citrus scent but not as long lasting). The dry down lasts for a while and it is musk on my skin with a lovely tea note.

My Overall Score is 9.5/10. This scent smells great, it makes me feel happy and it is so versatile. I have an extensive perfume collection but Yuzu Rouge was the scent I reached for a lot this summer. I wore it to work, outdoor events, at home. It fits well to almost any environment, it never overpowers and it smells great. The lasting power and sillage are great too.

yonati
yonati

On me this is a hushed rose, it stays very close to the skin. It is unobtrusive, but it manages to sparkle all the same. That's the word I would use: Sparkle. This has become my signature scent, I really couldn't be without it :)It lasts a long time on my skin, and hours later I still smell divinely rosy and crisp, which is awesome when you live in a hot climate like I do.

floof
floof

Just lovely, I usually do not care for citrus scents but luckyscent sent me a free sample with another purchase and I used it all up in one day and bought it right then. Its so clean and juicy but i do not think the lasting power is great. It leaves a hint of fragrance for a long time, like clean skin after a shower. Reapplication is a must to really smell it. Still totally dont regret the purchase, its lovely in every way- a total wrist sniffer. Its like a grapefruit with sugar but more complex. I can def smell the cassis and lemon/verbena and i think the description of the scent and notes are pretty accurate. Would be a good choice in sample ( you can request specific samples at checkout at luckyscent.com and they will usually give you what you ask for.) I would also like to note that i also purchased the candle of this and it is not terribly fragrant and smells slightly different from the spray so i would not suggest it. I will def be more keen on citrus in the future thanks to this one, but I haven't found anything as good as my beloved yuzu rouge yet.

i just want to add that i have shown this to quite a few people and everyone has fallen in love! The rose note stands out to me, and it seems to get better each time i try it. I dont think i can ever bear to run out of this!

Parfums 06130 YUZU ROUGE opens as one of the most succulent fruity florals that I have ever encountered. It's incredibly juicy and rich with no synthetic feeling whatsoever. The combination of the cassis, yuzu, bergamot, lemon verbena, and grapefruit really works here, but I would not call this a "citrus" fragrance, for the dominant fruit is definitely cassis, with rose also detectably present at this stage.

Nor is YUZU ROUGE really an "aromatic" perfume, for it next morphs into a sort of modern chypre--really an entirely different perfume altogether from the opening. This smooth, medium sillage chypre floral is no longer very fruity, as the rose becomes stronger moving toward the drydown. Yet YUZU ROUGE is not a "rose" perfume either. The oakmoss is light, and the spices--cardamom and nutmeg--are even lighter. Rather than asserting themselves, all of these characteristically strong--and sometimes overbearing--notes here merely moderate the rose, while simultaneously imparting a complexity and depth to this composition of medium longevity.

I'd love to own a full bottle of this delightful and original creation!

clairdelune
clairdelune

Yuzu Rouge - Yuzu smell good! This is a lovely, light, fresh, citrusy, aromatic rosy concoction that was a pleasure to wear from initial spray to the last whiff of the evening.
It's marketed as unisex and I can see it working on a man though I found it to be plenty feminine.
I think this would be a very wearable rose even in hot summer temps.
I really liked this and recommend it. If you like fresh, rosy scents, this is a must-try.

holly13
holly13

I would like to test this since it has grapefruit scent in it. I want to find the best grapefruit perfume in the world before I pass away from this Earth.

I ususally avoid anything with any kind of musk in it.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Parfums 06130 Yuzu Rouge fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Parfums 06130 Yuzu Rouge, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Yuzu Rouge by Parfums 06130. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Yuzu Rouge by Parfums 06130 represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.