Designers » N-Q » Citrus « Groups

Citrus Hesperida Parfums Berdoues for women and men

Citrus Hesperida Parfums Berdoues for women and men
dislike

I have it: 11 I want it: 6

This refreshing fragrance from the premium collection 1902 opens with notes of citrus and orange, followed by the heart of orange blossom and the base of musk and sandalwood.

Available as 200 ml eau de cologne.

Citruses Orange Lemon

African Orange flower Vetiver

Musk Sandalwood

Citrus Hesperida Fragrance Reviews

I love how these Berdoues 1902 colognes come in big bottles topped with the same shaker disk as the one found on bottles of malt vinegar for fish and chips. LOL

The shaker method isn't my preferred mode of perfume application, so I ordered a bunch of 1oz atomizers to decant these into, and I am enjoying spritzing them on in the sweltering heat in Boston this summer. They really do smell natural and do not morph into some unwanted and nausea-inducing synthetic monster in the heat.

Yes, they are very simple, but they are also natural and sometimes what one wants is something simple and natural to beat the heat. This one combines orange blossom with orange fruit in a nice way. It's neither very sweet nor overly astringent. It has enough punch to be energizing but without being obnoxious or strident.

I am happier with these 1902 colognes than with the Berdoues Contes Bucoliques line, which features equally simple but less refreshing floral fragrances. Probably I prefer the 1902 line because the compositions seem less aquatic.

CITRUS HESPERIDA is a nice orange blossom and citrus cologne. It does not smell exactly like any of the other citrus colognes or orange blossom creations familiar to me, so I'm happy to have a bottle. I disagree with the reviewer who reports that this smells like cleaning fluid. This smells very natural to me. This actually smells better to me than the latest version of Guerlain EAU DE COLOGNE IMPERIALE. Of course that's comparing oranges and limes, but in terms of the smoothness, this one seems nicer to me.

Please excuse me now while I go spritz some more on!

BooRad0859
BooRad0859

The longevity is next to nothing, but it makes a refreshing pick-me-up for a hot day.

freedweed
freedweed

Citrus Hesperida is Citrusy.Lemon Orange. Not terribly sophisticated but I really didn't expect it to be since I knew it was formulated in 1902. It smells like modern day cleaning fluid.

Citrus Hesperida by Parfums Berdoues 3.38 out of 5 based on 11 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Parfums Berdoues Citrus Hesperida fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Parfums Berdoues Citrus Hesperida, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Citrus Hesperida by Parfums Berdoues. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Citrus Hesperida by Parfums Berdoues represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Thierry Mugler Mugler Cologne Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Colonia Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine Hermes Un Jardin En Mediterranee Bronnley Lemon & Neroli Molinard Molinard Homme I Molinard Patchouli Intense Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir L`Artisan Parfumeur Timbuktu Cartier Declaration Michael Storer Monk Caswell Massey Greenbriar Woods of Windsor For Men Taylor of Old Bond Street Jermyn Street Collection Cologne Truefitt & Hill Trafalgar Gendarme Sky Smell Bent Brussels Sprouted Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier Garrigue Molton Brown Iunu Michel Germain Sexual Fresh Pour Homme